Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Castle, Bones, The Leftovers, Vampire Diaries, Once, Newsroom, Good Wife and More

Got a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Send any/all of the above to

Question: Do you have any scoop on Castle Episode 8? —Jess
Ausiello: Titled “Kill Switch,” the episode revolves around a routine investigation that turns deadly when a gunman takes hostages on a subway car — including one of the 12th’s finest. BONUS SCOOP: Married with Children‘s Ted McGinley is set to guest-star in Episode 9’s Expendables riff as Brock Harmon, an aging, larger-than-life B-movie action vet (and the husband of the recently cast Krista Allen). The ep revolves around the murder of a Stallone-like movie star.

Question: Anything on The Leftovers? —Christopher
Ausiello: Good news: Damon Lindelof is a Kevin-Nora ‘shipper. Worrisome news: My favorite star-crossed lovers have their work cut out for them in Season 2. “The audience is rooting for them, and so are we,” Lindelof tells TVLine. “Both characters have a tremendous amount of damage, and that stuff isn’t immediately apparent when you’re first falling in love with someone. But once you’re together with them, you actually have to start the work, and they’re going to start engaging in it.”

Question: Can I get anything about Jim and Maggie of The Newsroom? A good scoop, maybe? It’s the last season, and they have to be together. Thank you. —Maria
Ausiello: Remember how Maggie was such a hot mess last season, you could practically warm your hands over her? That’s not quite the case at the beginning of Season 3, and there are several moments in the premiere where Jim notices. That said, Hallie is now a fixture in the ACN newsroom, so…

Question: On Once Upon a Time, is Emma going to help out Henry and Regina with Operation Mongoose? —Dee
Ausiello: Probably not until the 12-episode Frozen arc is over, at earliest. As Jennifer Morrison shared during our set visit, “I’m sure we’ll get around to it eventually, but that storyline right now is separate from ours [and] there’s only so much overlap that can happen before there’s just too much going on. But I’m sure that in the second half of the season, we’ll all have some kind of participation in that.”

Question: Any twists and turns coming up for the Charmings (apart from the baby) on OUAT? —Jenny
Ausiello: There’s a “pretty nasty” development coming, one with far-reaching consequences, teases Josh Dallas, who adds, “There’s something on its way that definitely affects everyone in Storybrooke — and the Charmings, for sure. It creates some weird things within their relationship. I can’t tell you any more.” No worries, JD. You’ve already told us more than enough.

Question: Thanks for the heads-up about Michael Urie appearing in the Nov. 12 Modern Family. Who’s he playing? —Dave
Ausiello: The Ugly Betty MVP will channel Gavin Sinclair, an entitled, influential fashion stylist with whom Haley interviews for a job. So, he’s basically playing Wilhelmina Slater, and the spectacular photo below pretty much proves it.

Modern Family Michael Urie

Question: I figure if anyone knows what Sleepy Hollow‘s Ichabod is going to sing at karaoke, it’ll be you. —Erin
Ausiello: You’re right, Erin. I know exactly what Crane’s going to cue up when the Fox drama has him and Abbie hit a karaoke bar, but I’ve been sworn to secrecy. However, I can tell you that he commits to the performance, and Abbie — like a good pal — wholeheartedly cheers her fellow Witness on.

Question: Is Greer really going through with her wedding to Castleroy on Reign? They can’t do that to Leith! — Ashleigh
Ausiello: Oh they can, Ashleigh… but will they? We do know a few things for sure: Greer will be slipping into a wedding dress this Thursday, and her former lover will have a front-row seat to the action. “In some capacity, I will be at Greer’s wedding,” Jonathan Keltz (aka Leith) teases. But he also urges us not to jump to conclusions, saying that, “Just because you saw a picture of Greer in a wedding dress, that doesn’t mean you know what’s going to happen.” Do we think Leith will speak up?

Question: White Collar’s Willie Garson tweeted a photo from the Hawaii Five-0 set. Any details on what he’s up to? —Claire
Ausiello: Stop me if this sounds “familiar” to White Collar fans, but Garson is guest-starring in Episode 11 — the same one as Lost alum Rebecca Mader — as Blume, a highly respected art appraiser with (ahem) black market connections. And as one might infer from the tweeted photo, Blume is quite smitten with Kono.

Ask AusielloQuestion: Any Bones nuggets?  —Susan
Ausiello: How about an updated Episode 200 cast list? The first four Bones vets locked for the milestone hour are… Ryan O’Neal (Brennan’s pa Max), Billy F. Gibbons (Angela’s pa Billy), Laura Spencer (squintern Jessica) and Ignacio Serricchio (squintern Rodolfo). More to come!

Question: Any chance you have some Bones scoop that you have yet to share? —Rachel
Ausiello: The show will take a breather after No. 200 with a run of quieter, more traditional Bones installments. “The 200th episode is a great big, black, sucking hole that all the effort has gone into,” notes series creator Hart Hanson. “So the show is somewhat smaller for at least three or four episodes. We go back to our normal show after the 200th, for a while.”

Question: I would love any spoilers you have about Arrow, specifically Laurel-Oliver. —Alannah
Ausiello: If I’m hearing you correctly, you’d like some “Olicity” scoop. (Kidding! I made a funny!) Oliver will soon find out that Laurel is training with Ted Grant, much to his dismay. “The dynamic has been very adversarial” between the former lovers, Stephen Amell shares. “What she wants and what he’s prepared to reciprocate are at odds with one another, and that carries through the fall.” There’s also the fact that he’s not thrilled that she’s keeping Sara’s death hidden from Captain Lance. However, “it is Laurel’s decision, it is not Oliver’s,” Amell concedes. “And he’s not gonna step on that. He has the ability to disagree without taking matters into his own hands.”

Question: Any information on The 100? Maybe about when the reunion between The Ark adults and the remaining 100 (48) will happen? —Isabella
Ausiello: When the two groups do eventually reunite, the adults will need to listen to the kids if they want to stay alive. “We actually have a lot of good information that can help with the survival of our people,” Marie Avgeropoulos explains. “We know how this has been going and what dangers lie on the other sides of our gates.” And if/when they don’t heed The 100’s advice, the Ark survivors will “get what’s coming and they’ll learn the hard way, too. You’ll see a lot of that in Season 2.”

Question: Do you please please have some scoop on Bamon/Stelena or Klaroline from The Vampire Diaries? —Lisa
Ausiello: Eeny, meeny, miny… Bamon! While the two will always get on each other’s nerves, this Thursday’s episode features a lovely — albeit fleeting — moment between Bonnie and Damon that suggests they may not hate each other as much as they claim to.

Question: Any scoop on Vampire Diaries? Preferably Caroline related? — Melissa
Ausiello: Like most episodes, this week’s TVD will be an emotional roller coaster for Ms. Forbes, who begins the episode in her dorm room with Stefan… and in nothing but a towel! What happens next will send Caroline on a day-long journey that ends with her literally gasping for air.

PilotQuestion: I’ll go as a Smurf or you for Halloween if you give me scoop on one of my DC faves on television now. What can you tell me about Gotham, The Flash, or Arrow? —Anand
Ausiello: Flash it is! Iris’ obsession with the Red Streak is “definitely a point of tension” in her relationship with Eddie, Rick Cosnett says. “What’s happening with that, how she’s investigating it, how he reacts to it and how it affects their dynamic is quite a big point of contention.” Another issue: The detective is starting to clue into Barry’s feelings for his girlfriend. “Eddie starts to get the impression that there is more than meets the eye, at least with Barry, and he will confront Iris about that,” Candice Patton teases. (Anand: I want photographic evidence that you held up your end of the bargain or you will be blocked from AA for life.)

Question: Please tell me Cary isn’t going back to jail on The Good Wife. I’m not a fan of prolonged prison storylines, even though I’m sure the Kings would no doubt find a way to make it compelling. —Kim
Ausiello: I would tell you that Cary isn’t headed back to the pokey if I could. But I can’t. Partly because I don’t actually know, and also because the show is currently casting a role that leads me to believe a long jail sentence may indeed be in his future. The character is Tim, and he’s a “prison consultant” who is hired to give Cary a day-long session on how to survive in prison (including physical and psychological pointers). Tim’s an ex-convict so he would know.

Question: is the first site I check in the morning. You are my spoiler superhero, so I need you to rescue me. I’m desperate for a big juicy Sam-centric Supernatural spoiler. —Kira
Ausiello: Can I give you a mildly-juicy Cas tidbit instead? Crowley may have replenished his grace, but the angel still has plenty of problems. “He’s going to be at something of a crossroads,” executive producer Jeremy Carver previews, “deciding what’s most important to him and what’s most important about the mission that he was sent here to do — and what that’s come to mean these days. It’s going to lead him on a pretty personal, pretty powerful journey.”

Question: Any Bates Motel scoop please? The wait is killing us. —Sara
Ausiello: Season 3 will be “very much about the characters trying to figure out right and wrong, walking through that kind of murky terrain,” previews exec producer Kerry Ehrin, adding, “Norman definitely is getting to a point where he is more torn between two parts of him, and in a lot of ways, it’s about the battle for his soul [and] who he is.” Speaking of Bates Season 3, did you see this? And this? And this?

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments, and anonymous tips to (Additional reporting by Vlada Gelman, Andy Swift, Rebecca Iannucci and Kim Roots)

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

1. Jo says:

Someone needs to get some Homeland spoilers. What the heck is show up to?

2. Eddie says:

Thanks for the spoilers about OUAT. I really hope Emma will join the team and help Regina/Henry!

3. Angela says:

Well gee I’m not surprised that things are crowded at OUAT, JM didn’t sound too happy in that tidbit.

4. kath says:

So glad Oliver and Laurel will still be at odds on Arrow because that’s where their chemistry works best. As I parent, I can’t support her decision to keep the information from her father. I wish Nysaa would tell him.

Thanks for the Castle scoop. Sounds like fun

• aura says:

As a child I fully support her. With his heart issues the news could kill him

• Nicolas Caballero says:

As a son I told you that she is scared to lose her father.

• Josh says:

Yeah, I understand why Laurel is lying. I’m not sure if I 100% agree but come on, she walks in, reay to tell him and he knocks over a picture of Sarah and talks about how his weak heart needs his medicine. I can’t blame her for lying. She thinks, “If I tell him this, he’ll die and I’ll have no one but an absentee mother”

• abz says:

I’m conflicted on that whole thing. He has a right to know. I’d definitely want to know if it were me, but on the other hand, he has serious health issues at the moment and Laurel is scared of losing him as well (there may be a little selfishness on her part, but it’s somewhat understandable since he’s all she has and he’s in no state physically or emotionally to handle it). Although, either way it will hit him deep regardless of when he hears the news.

5. mupp says:

The Arrow one, that was funny.

6. Lucy says:

“A day-long session” makes me think that he’s still free when the guy is hired. But it also makes me think they think there are high chances he’ll be jailed again…it doesn’t sound good for Cary anyway. But why are they so cruel to that character? What’s their plan?

• Denise says:

According to the E9 synopsis, the Feds approach him about helping them in Bishop’s investigation. Maybe he has to go back in as a CI? I don’t think I could handle anything else. Seriously, everything is just so screwed up with Cary! Poor guy.

Or it could also be for another case. Let’s keep our fingers crossed.

• Lucy says:

If he agrees on helping the FBI he’s screwed up anyway because or Bishop will find a way to kill him or he will spend the rest of his life on witness protection. It’s too much to handle.

• DW says:

This is the best storyline in TGW history. I feel really badly for Cary. They are really piling it on him. I hadn’t thought of the CI angle so good thought. If he has to falsely admit any guilt then NO…he should not! Bishop could also be deadly for Cary here. Such a great story and so perfectly acted. Hang in there Cary.

• Lucy says:

See, I don’t complain about the material Matt Czuchry is getting. I’m not complain about the screentime he’s getting. But an entire season with Cary being in danger to be jailed again or killed by Bishop, that’s while Diane and Alicia are turning his dream into their dream and isolating him…is painful to watch. Also when this story will end what’s going to happen to him anyway? His career is screwed up. His social life is screwed up. His firm is not his firm anymore and people there spend time outvoting him. He lost clients, power, credibilitity and respect. How can those writers reverse that thing? Or maybe they didn’t want to reverse that thing and have Cary being miserable for good. The future doesn’t sound good for the character even if that story won’t end up with him being sentenced guilty. And I’m worried about it.

• Ella J. Wade says:

I totally agree with you. IMO, the writers have so screwed Cary, they have since Day 1. Why even bother with the new firm? Why didn’t they just run off David Lee and Canning and let Alicia come back to LG, would have been simpler. Hate what they are doing to Cary. He deserves better. Finn is a waste of air space.

• DW says:

I agree that Cary is really being screwed over here but think about the possible ending of Cary being totally vindicated. How sweet it would be for Cary to come out the winner here against all odds. It can, and should happen. The payoff here could be great. At least I’m hoping for that. Also, I agree about Finn. I know everyone is just doing their jobs but Alicia being so friendly with Finn when her partner is being falsely accused by him is very irritating. So far on TGW I do not like Finn at all. Really dislike them moving back to the old offices and what Diane and Alicia are doing to Cary at the firm is just disgraceful. It all adds up to putting Cary in a dreadful place both legally and professionally. This build up will only make it sweeter when Cary ultimately wins. That is what I’m looking for on TGW now.

• Lucy says:

Well, I hope they’re planning a big giant win for Cary at the end of this story, because only a big giant win could make up for the big giant amount of rubbish they’ve thrown at him for 6 years unfairly keeping him in the losers field since season 1.
            He failed first time at L&G. Then failed at SA and with his firm. I think it’s enough. And his love life is not better. Also will he spend the entire season without being able to practicing and being outvoted all the time?
            And I agree about Finn being a waste of space.

7. Linda says:

I know there is a lot of interest going into the monumental 200th Bones episode, but I am wondering if anything special is being planned for the 206th, given that is how many bones go into the makeup of the human body. Will it receive any special focus?

8. Amie says:

Oh, man. Cary goes back to prison and I’m out. It’s a whole lot grimmer than I can handle.

• Mm says:

Word. It was too dark for me. Cary is too tragic lately; I’d rather see Matt have something fun to do. Badass, scheming Cary is more fun than hate myself destructive Cary, which is what he’s like with Kalinda.

• abz says:

I guess for me after continuing to watch a show like Sons of Anarchy, I’ve gotten used to violent themes. I actually thought the prison scenes on TGW were rather tame compared to the other shows out there.

• DW says:

I thin it will depend on how this story goes. Cary is a good, smart guy and doesn’t deserve everything that is happening to him. If he is eventually triumphant (please!) then all of this trauma will have been worth it for me. But it is very painful to watch what is happening to Cary this year.

• Lucy says:

He really needs a BIG triumph to cancel all the damage which has been already done to his life and his career and to rebuild his reputation and his career. Even an acquittal wouldn’t be enough. He needs to prove that he was set up and the case was a complete fabrication to force him to cooperate with the SA.

9. Netty says:

I love these spoiler teasers, how do I go about asking Ausiello these questions if I want to know something about a show.

10. thisismenow says:

Ausiello paid me dust on my AHS question. We need to know how many episodes John Carroll Lynch is signed on for King!!

11. Lena says:

I really hope Beckett is the one concerned in Kill Switch. We’ve seen Castle in this situation two times (Cops and Robbers & Number One Fan) so it won’t be him, but it could be Espo or Ryan. If it’s Espo, I don’t think I’d actually care if he died on the process given what they’ve done with the character ;)

• Tolo says:

From ABC press release for November sweeps, it’s Espo who’s the hostage.

• Nick says:

I think it’s Espo, they’ve been hinting at a big change in the Espo/Lanie relationship due to something that happens. I think they may become engaged/married in the awakening of this “life is short” experience.

12. Aly says:

As much as I love the Emma/Regina dynamic, I love the Regina/Henry relationship more. I think mother and son need something to do, just the two of them, so I’m kinda hoping Emma stays away from Operation Mongoose.

• Kelly says:

I agree. I like Operation Mongoose because it’s a Henry and Regina story. They’re overdue for more scenes with just the two of them. I don’t need Emma involved in that at all.

• Letti says:

Agreed totally. Emma doesn’t have to be in every storyline and Regina deserves some time fully with Henry.

13. Vari says:

I do not want Emma in the silly operation mongoose… Regina is off her head concerning that and throwing blame but really the book wrote her as a villain coz she was one – she needs to realise that!!!!!!!

14. Annie says:

ONOES. Ted McGinley on Castle?? Isn’t he THE quintessential “jump the shark” sign?

15. Alex says:

Kill Switch, Kill shot anyone ? It’s totally Kate ! Yay, finally some action !

16. Des says:

I hope Castiel realizes his home is here on Earth, with Dean and Sam, his family.

17. Erin says:

The Cas spoiler is kinda lame, just because it tells us NOTHING, and it’s the exact same thing Carver said about Cas’s storyline last season. These days I read it as, “we’re sending Cas on a pointless journey because we need to keep him away from the boys for contrived reasons.”

• Linda P says:

You are very perceptive.

• Rick says:

I could do with a LOT more interaction with Sam, Dean, and Cas this season. I miss it.

• Katie says:

LOL Erin I agree. I’d love to have Cas around the boys more often, and it’s exhausting how they’re always coming up with new reasons to keep them apart.

• Amy says:

If you just went by PR, you wouldn’t even know Misha Collins was on the show…other than by the “It’s Misha Collins…” after The Flash and before Supernatural. If I wanted “bros before halos” I would watch my season 7 DVDs.

Why am I completely unsurprised that the ratings are free-falling back to season 7 range?
      (0.80 demo this week vs. last year 1.10 for Slumber Party)

18. LovemesomeTV says:

So happy for Michael Urie! Need him more often on the screen. Miss Ugly Betty :(

19. I’m looking forward to that episode 8 of Castle! We need more screentime for Espo and I’m sure it’ll be a great and very intense episode!

20. Angela says:

Aaaaah, you tease, withholding the info about Crane’s karaoke song from us! Sigh. Guess I’ll just have to try and wait as patiently as possible for that episode-I cannot WAIT to see that scene. *Starts trying to run through all possible song options*
    Good to get a little “Bates Motel” scoop as well. Definitely going to be interested to see how Norman deals with these dramatic changes to his personality.

21. Rex says:

Its so cute that Laurel has fans

22. lorna says:

Revenge! Take charlotte down.

23. Foshi says:

As someone who has buried too many people in too short a time, I understand why captain Lance doesn’t know about Sara but I can’t support the idea that for years he thought she was dead and he lost that time with her. He couldn’t even grieve because he didn’t get to say goodbye and had to wonder about her death. Now the pain will be just as heartbreaking but the road to accepting her death and being able to continue his life despite her loss has been taken from him like he’s a child. He doesn’t get to say goodbye, he doesn’t get to bury her body this time or stand over her grave and weep. Grief is the price we pay for love, it’s a part of life and he was robbed of this. Ultimate disrespect.

24. Lies says:

Thankyou mr. Ausiello, that you answered my question about bamon! And for the scoop on 3 other shows that i watch. Can’t wait for the wedding on reign and that bamon moment tomorrow, and ofcourse kai he is so greattttt!

25. cecile says:

Did I miss something or did they ever explain on Castle, what happened to him during the first episode when he was missing and couldn’t remember where he was?

• Christy says:

No you didn’t miss it, they never figured it out. Pretty sure the writers set it up to be kinda like Johanna’s case. Always in the background and every once in a while we learn something.

26. CKG says:

I honestly can’t believe that any ARROW fans ship Laurel/Oliver. Kate Cassidy is just the worst and the actors have zero chemistry. Baffling.

27. I will believe it when Castle and his love finally said I do.

28. Babybop says:

Just the thought of Ichabod in a karaoke bar, actually singing karaoke, has made my life better.

29. suzyku says:

I really hope that Arrow does NOT get Oliver and Laurel back together-ugh! I can’t stand the Laurel character and Oliver is much better with Felicity!

30. La Chula says:

Would love any spoilers for The Affair. Sunday cannot arrive soon enough.

31. Hannah says:

Of the 3 couples on the Newsroom Jim/Maggie is the one I’m willing to not to get a happy ending. Will/Mack and Don/Sloan are MFEO while with Jim and Maggie there was always too unnecessary high school drama, especially compared to his other relationship in s2 with Meryl Streep’s daughter which just seemed more mature and equal.

• S. says:

Amen. I’m baffled as to why anybody would be shipping them. As a human being Maggie makes my skin crawl, and as far as her job’s concerned, she’s seriously lacking in professionalism. No deference to Jim as her superior at work? Really? Gotta get all bossy and piney? She should’ve gone to Mandyville but Sorkin was basically all “I’m committed to this!” with her and Jim. I agree, Grace Gummer’s character is better written and I wished they’d jettisoned Allison Pill so she could work on something that uses her talents properly. If you cast her, you gotta write Maggie differently. If you wanna keep Maggie the same, you gotta cast another actress. The two together don’t work.

32. Jared says:

I’m LOVING The Flash like everybody else on this site but quick question…Iris can’t know Barry’s The Flash because???….clearly I have no patience for

• Kit says:

Joe told Barry not to tell her because he wanted to keep her out of the loop and safe.

• abz says:

I love The Flash too and it was so much fun seeing Felicity on it, but I definitely agree. Why must every show do this “secret identity” cliché? Why couldn’t they just tell her and move on to interesting storylines? I’m not familiar with comics so I don’t know if that’s how it is in the source material.
      It’s just all predictable. A secret identity is kept from her. She investigates. Becomes obsessed (like Laurel), Will find out during a finale or special event episode the truth. She’ll be angry that Barry didn’t tell her, then angry at her father. Then she’ll come around and accept it and become involved somehow. And it kind of sucks sometimes because SOOOOOOOO many shows do it. (e.g., Arrow, Revenge).
      I hope I’m wrong and The Flash will do something different, but years of TV viewing tells me not to keep my hopes up.

• Lizo says:

I agree completely. It’s boring and kinda dumb. It’s not about keeping the person safe…cause if they are in the Main Heroes life they are going to be in danger. Having more information in these cases doesn’t hurt.

33. ashley says:

Someone asking for a Sam spoiler probably doesn’t want a Cas spoiler in response lol

34. Rick says:

“what’s most important to him and what’s most important about the mission that he was sent here to do”

We all know that in the end, Cas will choose Dean and Sam over everything else. I really can’t wait to see what sort of personal journey they send him on – Misha is so damn talented, it’ll be nice to see him with some material that will allow him to really stretch his wings (pun intended). Though I AM hoping for more interaction with all three guys this season. J2M is why I watch the show.

• Amy says:

Dude, seriously, I told my viewing buddy “no Cas for three episodes” and based on his reaction I’m probably a viewing party of one until Cas!Actual is back on the show. We’re all going to turn into purgatory!dean’s yelling “where’s the angel?!” (again). The separation is so very, very contrived this season…

35. Lizo says:

Reign, I love Greer/Castleroy. It’s a marriage of logic and I really want to see them be happy together. That Greer is making the right decision (because she is, for the time period). And the reasons she gave Castleroy last episode were totally right. I’m rooting for them

36. Jennifer says:

Josh Dallas has me intrigued. Thank you especially though for asking about Emma and Operation Mongoose because I really wanted to know that too. It’s so great to see Regina and Henry bonding but it makes sense for Emma to be involved and then they can all work as a family. We already know there’s nothing Regina and Emma can’t accomplish when they team up!

37. abz says:

It just proves to me personally how low quality and boring Bones has become over the years that I have no recollection of either of those squinterns. I get that some are still hardcore fans (I don’t understand why as Bones isn’t really anything special in TV today, but to each their own), but its really nowhere near what it used to be. Sometimes its best to know when to quit and leave on a high note or just to avoid further wreckage of the show (advice that Revenge also seriously needs to take), but some shows/networks just don’t realize it. I guess I shouldn’t be surprised because TV’s a business, so money over quality (which is definitely the case with Bones) and if people continue to watch then of course they will most likely continue. I’ll probably check out the 200th to see what all the hype is about, but I think it might be time to just quit watching. It’s become the type of show I put on in the background while I study or work because all the episodes are the same and there’s no real need to paying attention.

As long as we Laurel and Oliver don’t become a thing again, I’m good with watching them. It’s already been there done that. No need to revisit a relationship. I like the fact that they’re both moving on and would love to see them just work together.
    Side note: can’t wait to see Felicity back on The Flash. She fits so well on both shows, I wish there was two of her.

38. Briggs says:

Arrow: I hope this ‘adverserial’ relationship improves things. I think they’re rushing things. AGain, had they started the journey earlier, it would be easier to buy Laurel as BC by the end of Season 3
    Flash: Oh, Iris had better find out. That promises to be a *good* plot point. *Very* good plot point.

39. Ugh says:

• Letti says:

Delena Spoiler: Damon will return, he will kill Elena’s boyfriend, then Elena starts remembering how much she loves him, they have sex, then they cry, they break up and have sex again. -.-

TVD became the worst thanks to Delena.

40. Bob Weaver says:

I see that Married with Children’s Ted McGinley will be a guest on EP9 of Castle. Could this mean the series is on it’s last leg? It seems that every show McGinley has been on has taken the great TV dirt nap. I’m just saying!

41. Fran says:

I was warming up to Regina last season, and now I’m sick or her entitled whining about deserving a happy ending after all the horrible things she’s done to people.I can’t think of a less noble cause for Henry and Emma to pursue. How about trying to give all of the people that Regina has wronged a happy ending, She’s turning out to be one of the most inconsistent characters on the show. Had the writers kept her character more consistent instead resorting to fanswervice, then it would make for a better plot.

I really hope Cary doesn’t go to jail or that they don’t draw it out. Does that character ever catch a real break?

I can’t wait for the Damon/Bonnie scenes. I love seeing those two together.

42. Llinos says:

As a Sam fan I wanted to read a Sam spoiler, not one about that angel. Not at all interested in the boring angels. Extremely interested in Sam and Dean ‘s storylines.

43. yurie says:

Master Bates needs to drop the girl of the season for Norman and give him something creepy to do that doesn’t involve the opposite sex.

44. Olivia says:

People keep watching Bones?

45. Linda says:

Seriously? Someone asks a Sam question and you give them old Castiel information? So if I ask a Castiel question then will you give us Sam information? You shouldn’t have answered it then. I’m sure you get bombarded with Castiel question, so you should have just answered one of them and made them happy.

46. Daisy says:

Thanks for the spoilers!
    I love to watch Bones, Once Upon A Time, and Supermatural!
    And FINALLY a .Cass spoiler! He is my FAVORIT character on Supernatiral. Can’t wait foe Bones 200th episode and OUATs episode 6. It’s going to have a lot about my 2 FAVORIT characters, Rumbelle. CANT WAIT!!!!!! 😄 ❤️

47. Scotty says:

Wow, that’s kind of a dick move to talk about Cass when someone asks about Sam. :\

48. SPN fan says:

Are you kidding me? You were asked for a Sam-centric spoiler and replied with a Cas one instead? What in the …? We aren’t all Cas fans you jerk.

49. Nan says:

Can they bring back Michelle Borth on Hawaii 5-0? Really miss her on the show and I’m sure I’m enjoying what I “see” becoming a new love interest for Steve.