Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Castle, Revenge, True Blood, Suits, Good Wife, Mindy Project, Teen Wolf and More

unnamed-1

Got a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Send any/all of the above to askausiello@tvline.com

Question: Anything on Castle? The hiatus is already too long. —Rachael
Ausiello: Viewers will witness the immediate fallout from Rick’s fiery car wreck, confirms series creator Andrew Marlowe. Translation: no time jump. (And thus more Beckett wedding dress, albeit possibly singed.) “We feel like, given the way we left off, we have an obligation to start exactly where we ended,” explains the EP. “So we’ll be picking up in real time.”

Question: Any spoilers on True Blood? –Courtney
Ausiello: Any spoiler, Courtney? How about what’s sure to be the most talked-about sex scene in True Blood history? And yes, it’s crazier than that time Bill climbed out of his grave and had sex with Sookie in the graveyard. This same-sex hookup, between two non-gay characters, goes down in Episode 2 of the show’s final season — and trust me, it was worth the wait. I can’t say much more, but in case you’re wondering, this particular “love” scene is accompanied by strings.

Question: Revenge Season 4 — hit me! —Jacob
Ausiello: I am not a violent person, Jacob, but I’m about to smack you upside the head with a doozy of a Revenge scoop: Emily’s getting a major new love interest this fall. Details are sparse, but I hear the recurring character will be sexy (duh), charming (double duh) and full of secrets (I made that last one up, but, um, triple duh). Jack/Emily ‘shippers shouldn’t throw in the towel though. Revenge exec producer Aaron Harberts hinted to Variety.com that the bond between the star-crossed lovers will likely intensify in the wake of David’s resurrection. “There’s really only one character on the show who knows the relationship between David Clarke and the girl who was Amanda Clarke, and that’s Jack Porter,” he said. “In a year of Emily asking herself, ‘Who is Amanda Clarke? How do I get back to that?’ Jack’s going to play such a huge component in that.” Harberts also revealed that Season 4 will represent a major shift for the drama. “So much of the show was built on the past, but with Conrad being taken down and with [flight] 197 being put to bed, what we’re most excited about is now the show can start living and breathing in the present.” Speaking of Revenge, did you see this?!

The Mindy Project Season 3Question: Some Danny-related Mindy Project scoop would be nice. –Andi
Ausiello: Chris Messina tells TVLine that he’s hoping the Fox comedy will introduce Mrs. Castellano – AKA Danny’s mom – in Season 3. “She’s a vital force in his life. It would be cool to meet her,” he says. And don’t worry about dream casting; Messina’s way ahead of you: “It would be nice to have someone like Cher play his mom.”

Question: Is there any chance that Chris Messina will have a bigger part this season on The Newsroom? Thanks! – Ali
Ausiello: Bigger? Unclear. Better, in the cosmic sense? Likely. Messina says that the usually prickly Reese “has a whole lot of change and a major difference in his philosophy” in the HBO drama’s final installments. “People will be excited about the last season and bummed that it’s ending, because I think it’ll be a really good one.”

Question: Any word on how talks are going regarding Hulu picking up Community? Please tell me we haven’t seen the last of Annie’s Boobs. —Tom
Ausiello: I would if I could but I can’t. Unfortunately, I hear it’s looking unlikely that Hulu will come to the show’s rescue, although talks are continuing. Danny Pudi, meanwhile, tells us, “I’m not holding on to any hope. If it happens, great! If it doesn’t, I feel great about what we were able to accomplish.”

Question: Will Dana Tomas, Wu’s childhood crush and good friend, played by Tess Paras, return for Grimm’s fourth season? —Ole
Ausiello: There are no current plans for Dana to resurface, but I’d be shocked — shocked, I tell ya — if we don’t see here at least once in Season 4.

The Good Wife Season 6Question: Is it too early for intel on Season 6 of The Good Wife? –Baron
Ausiello: Focus on the pocket watch swinging before your eyes. Now think back to the Season 5 finale and remember how Cary caught a glimpse of Deena Lampard — wife of Neil Gross (the CEO of Florrick/Agos’ biggest client) — on the should’ve-been-shut-off teleconference link from the Lockhart-Gardner conference room. “They have Mrs. Chumhum, and we’re screwed,” fretted Cary. Well, look for that story arc to rear its perilous head when the CBS drama returns in the fall. Megan Ketch, who plays Deena, “is very good, and we’re getting her back early next year,” promises executive producer Robert King. “So, you’re going to find [the fight for Chumhum's business] is a continuing plot line. What Lucky Strike was to Mad Men, Chumhum is to us.” And indeed, King adds, the fallout from Deena’s flirtation with Lockhart-Gardner could potentially mess with Florrick-Agos’ future — and even its desire to bring Diane into the fold.

Question: Do you have any scoop on The 100‘s Bellamy/Clarke? —Stephanie
Ausiello: Well, Stephanie, the dynamic between Clarke and Bellamy will definitely shift in the season finale, but not necessarily the way you’re probably hoping. Romantically speaking, it’s all about Clarke and Finn — not that I’m guaranteeing a happy ending there, either. The 100 may be fighting for their lives, but that doesn’t mean Clarke and Raven won’t also manage to fit in a few moments of Finn-related awkwardness.

Question: Can we please get a scoop on Witches of East End Season 2? —Shuaib
Ausiello: If at all possible, the ladies of East End are upping the sex factor in Season 2, but I’ve got a surprise for you, Shuaib: The most surprising hookup on the July 6 premiere will come courtesy of Little Miss Key, herself. (Yes, I’m talking about Ingrid.) The who, what, where and why of her encounter are all pretty mind-blowing.

Question: Loved the gut-wrenching season opener of Major Crimes. Any idea when we will meet Sykes’ date? –Marijke
Ausiello: “Eventually” seems to be the answer. The very pretty MCDetective “is dating someone,” show boss James Duff confirms, “but she doesn’t want the others to know who yet. No police officer ever wants that — if you only knew the truth about what goes on in a precinct, especially when flowers show up! — so you have to throw down the gauntlet. But yes, we will eventually have to reveal all of that.”

Question: Last Sunday’s Devious Maids flashback revealed that Opal pushed Nicholas’ first wife Dahlia off a bridge, then bought his silence by threatening to expose his role in a second killing. I want to know, though, if Opal was somehow involved in Death No. 2, or if this one’s all on her rich boss. –Liesel
Ausiello: File under “there’s a first time for everything”: Opal bears no guilt in whatever nasty secret Nicholas is hiding — although the latter character’s portrayer, Mark Deklin, reveals that wasn’t initially the writers’ vision. “For quite a long time while we were shooting, the idea was that [Opal] was a part of [the second murder],” Deklin tells TVLine. “But at some point, that changed… Opal wasn’t directly involved. It’s something Nick and Dahlia did — but, of course, you can’t keep anything from your maid.”

Teen WolfQuestion: Can I please have  whatever you have on Teen Wolf? —Natalia
Ausiello: By now, you’ve probably heard a lot about Dylan Sprayberry’s Liam, one of the new lacrosse players in Season 4, but a crucial question still lingers: What is he? That, Natalia, will be answered in the season’s third episode — and it’s not even close to the hour’s wildest reveal. Prepare for a gasp-attack.

Question: Aloha from Hawaii! I love your weekly column and always look forward to it. Do you have anything on House of Cards or Mistresses? –Mark
Ausiello: Mahalo, Mark! Maybe Mistresses? (Sorry, got a little alliteration-crazy there for a second.) Rochelle Aytes tells us that her righteous April is headed for the mother of all showdowns, so to speak, when daughter Lucy falls under the influence of a nasty rich-girl classmate at her exclusive private school. “You can expect April and this girl’s mother to clash,” Aytes tells us. “She’s buying my daughter Gucci bags, and now Lucy wants a cellphone, too.” The sudden onslaught of “rich people’s problems” — and the reality that, as a scholarship student, her mother can’t afford to send her on expensive trips — leads adorable Lucy to “start getting sassy and talking back,” Aytes previews. Not surprisingly, the actress adds with a chuckle, April’s response to the attitude change will be eerily similar to co-star Yunjin Kim’s Season 2 catchphrase that the ABC promo department has been playing for weeks now: “Can’t have that!”

Question: Anything you can spill on the new season of CSI? —Missi
Ausiello: A major serial killer storyline will permeate Season 15, and it will dredge up old (and extremely unpleasant) memories for Russell (Ted Danson).

Question: I’ll take whatever you got on Suits. —Matt
Ausiello: The new season (premiering Wednesday) will finally shed light on the all-knowing Donna. Explains EP Aaron Korsh: “We [get] some backstory into Donna through some of the things she talks about with Louis. Then we have one pretty fun episode where we get to see what Donna’s doing outside the office. You get to hear her talk about her decision to become a legal secretary and some of her family dynamics growing up.”

Question: Hi Aus! Love your work. Been reading for years. I’m also a HUGE 24 fan and I’ve been thinking… we’re seven hours in to this 12-hour season and we haven’t skipped any time. Are there still plans to skip hours or will we get only 12 hours of this “day”? —Christian
Ausiello: It’s interesting that everyone assumed the show would skip an hour here and there vs. staging one big 12-hour jump at some point during the run — and we know what they say about people who assume. Did that answer your question, Christian?

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments, and anonymous tips to askausiello@tvline.com. (Additional reporting by Kim Roots, Andy Swift, Michael Slezak and Vlada Gelman)

1. Andrew Hass says:

I do it was time that Revenge sort of put the past to rest and concentrate on the present day.

• Bryce says:

I know! I cannot wait for new life to be injected into the series. As long and Emily doesn’t reveal her true identity, that is. I want that to be a finale moment, or at least an Emily-standing-over-a-dying-Victoria reveal.

• Jess says:

Victoria already knows who she is though…And Emily knows that she knows…Which is how she was able to get Victoria locked up…Or have you not watched the finale yet? Because if so, sorry for spoiling!

• alistaircrane says:

I don’t agree. I wanted a longer and more intricate take-down of Conrad that didn’t come out of left field like what happened this season. The show will lose a lot of steam without 197.

• Ally Oop says:

I hope Emily’s identity comes out. I really want Charlotte to know Emily is her sister.

• Yeah, I think it’d be a LOT of fun to see those two join forces. Plus, they are two characters that have been greatly pained by a loss of family. A sister bond would be great for both of them.

2. Bryce says:

That guy can spray my berries. I was disappointed when Daniel Sharmam decided to leave (because I adore Isaac), but hopefully this guy will be a sufficient eyecandy replacement. And hopefully his character is good and what he is is kanima-level cool.

• Kate says:

Well, Jeff Davis gave an interview to BuzzFeed and revealed what and who Liam will be so…spoiler, I guess?

Liam will be Scott’s first beta, and the role he plays is sort of a version of first season Scott and he will be an annoying little brother to Scott and Stiles (and this would seem to mean Liam’s buddy, whose name I think is Mason, will be a version of first season Stiles at least in relation to being a help to Liam. Now, I still maintain my theory that he is actually a long lost Hale who was supposed to have died in the fire (and was just hidden like Cora was) or was part of the human part of the Hale family who might not have returned for the January Moon celebration (why so many Hale family members were there for the fire, and probably the actual information Derek gave to Kate way back when)

3. Qa says:

Just what Revenge needs, another dude to distract Emily. Great.

• Jess says:

Distract her from what? She got her revenge so she’s free to do as she pleases now.

• Basically she’s a whore

• RevengerNikki says:

She’s had sex with two people in the 3 seasons, and crushed on Jack. That doesn’t make you a whore, Genius.
        Emily – Daniel and Aiden, and loved Jack.
        Victoria – sex with 5 within the series (David, Conrad, dimitri, pascal, business guy from 2×12).
        Daniel has been with Emily, Ashley, Sarah and Margaux.
        Conrad – possibly unknown many, <the sex shack (Lydia, Ashley, Victoria etc).
        Nolan – Marco, Tyler, Padma and Patrick.
        Jack – Amanda, Emily(kinda), Marguax.
        Charlotte – Declan, Javier, Adam and random guy she had sex with.
        Aiden – Emily and Niko.

So you know. Shut up.

4. I’m guessing that Bill and Eric will be the two to get it on. The actors have been jockeying for a sex scene together for years.

I was under the impression that Dyan Sprayberry’s Liam was the new werewolf in town. I guess not.

• Kristen says:

It’s Eric and Jason. There’s an article out there somewhere in which ASkar alludes to it.

• DarkDefender says:

Pretty sure –> Vampire.Sex.Dream.
      Would love to see Jason/Eric, we’ve all been waiting for that.
      Also, HBO showed a clip of the cast discussing the “final season” and Alex Skarsgard was there and commented.. No more guessing from those Eric free trailers.. :)

• Ian says:

Yeah, it’s for sure a sex dream, and I’m guessing then that Jason needs healing at some point and Eric gives him his blood. At the end of last season Eric had already given him blood, but I assume there’s been a time jump and Jason wouldn’t still be experiencing the dream effect of that.

And Alex and Ryan are both very hot of course, but I expect more of a gross-out scene than anything really erotic. I’d just cringe if it were the latter anyway. I’ve always wanted a really good gay love scene with Eric/ASkars though, with a serious male love interest. Maybe he’ll play a gay role someday. One can hope.

• DarkDefender says:

I think Ryan Kwanten would be game (Alexander Skarsgard would be for sure).. And it only would have to be half as hot as the Sam Trammell/Steven Moyer vamp dream scene and it will get past your so called “gross out factor”..

5. I’d been wondering about that time clock on 24. A single 12 hour jump would make sense. So might two six hour jumps. Maybe at some point the action will move from London to the US, necessitating a jump of several hours so we don’t spend a bunch of episodes watching Jack on a plane flying over the ocean.

6. vicki says:

Anything on Criminal Minds yet? Thank for the “The Good Wife” snippet

7. Damn says:

I reckon in Teen Wolf that Dylan Sprayberry’s Liam will end up being related to one of the character on the show.

8. Jenna587 says:

Nick and Dahlia totally killed the Powells’ son. That’s the 2nd murder.

• LADY_in_MD says:

I think so also they were driving the car that killed their son or Nick was driving and Dahlia some how figured out it was him since she was close to Evelyn

9. MK204 says:

Well since the show is called Castle..I’m sure Castle returns from the fiery wreck. At best, I’ll guess he is in a coma and/or has amnesia and doesn’t remember who Beckett is OR…he goes back to when he first started at NYPD and remembers that.

A few years ago we had Beckett hanging on the edge. Now it’s Castle’s turn. I love this show but was it necessary to end it this way?? I would rather a nice, regular ending until next year. I’ll watch no matter what.

• DarkDefender says:

Seems to me which ever way they go, it will be tied up in 7×1 because they opened last season with a 2-parter and I think that threw off the season a bit without having a mid-season 2-parter which would have been a better idea for the “Belly of the Beast” story line.

I hope it is something new (as far as a big bad) and that the inevitable Jerry Tyson/3XK arc comes as the post winter break 2-parter. I also hope the actual (intimate) wedding we all want comes before the winter break and maybe we even get a honeymoon episode before then too.

• Doris says:

Ditto, but I hope they get married in the first episode! Enough already.

• Alisa says:

I recall seeing somewhere where he was kidnapped by a character played by Martha Plimpton.

• abz says:

I hope Castle doesn’t outstay its welcome the way Bones has. I want it to end on a high note. I actually would have been happy if they ended the show this season with them getting married. Everything was almost perfect. They wrapped up her mother’s death. Castle/Alexis are good now after the Pi drama. Things at the precinct were good. All they needed to do was go through the wedding.

• DarkDefender says:

Castle can go at least another 2-3 seasons before it gets to the boredom level Bones has achieved.

• abz says:

They could do a lot more with the show. I just thought that this finale had they gone through with the wedding would have actually made a decent series finale.
          You’re so right about Bones. It has reached ultimate levels of boredom. None of the cases aren’t interesting and they are ALL the same, the characters evolve and then quickly regress (see Brennan character). Literally every episode is a bore and I only continue to watch because I’ve invested so many years and have a hard time quitting shows sometimes when I’ve stuck with them for so long. I just don’t want to see what’s happened to Bones happen to Castle.

• S. says:

Nah married couples can solve crimes (see: Nick and Nora from The Thin Man movies, or the couple from the show Hart to Hart). There’s more story to come. Hopefully seeing how they handle starting a family. I didn’t just want 3 minutes of ceremony and reception. This way we get more wedding. I need to rewatch the finale, but is it possible for him to be off to the side after having gotten out of the vehicle and just be all ‘who tried to kill me?’ or are we gonna be looking at a temporary freak out until they realize he wasn’t in the car that was on fire? Should be pretty easy to realize he isn’t, it’s just a matter of how Beckett would find out and when we, the audience, are united with a very much alive Castle.

• abz says:

I personally thought that finale was pretty lame and stupid. There’s no real stakes or drama. A show called “Castle” is not gonna kill off the titular character. Anyone who watched knew that he wasn’t gonna die and that it would be wrapped up nicely in an episode or two after that. The better finale would have been to end off on a happy note with them getting married and then just starting anew next season and witnessing their married life from a fresh start for the show.

• Audrey says:

Heck, even people know don’t watch the show know Rick will survive. The question are how and who caused it. But the cliffhanger is just a lazy and lame way in execution.

• lame says:

Not really a cliffhanger, maybe a slippery slope slide, nothing to really grab you till September. If the show were renamed Beckette for the fall, now that would create the buzz that is totally missing.

• Pam says:

I disagree, what make Castle so unique is the friction of their love…now, the writers have us eating out of their hands with the mystic.

• Pam says:

well, now there is the future of the daughter, “Castle’s father and his business, Beckett’s mother’s crime…how will that end? Will the daughter become a “Beckett”? Will Castle ever write another book???

• shirley says:

I cannot imagine an end at this time.
        I want to see them solving crime as a married couple dealing with issues at home and work.

Could be interesting

• Graham Forbes says:

I agree but Andrew is often a non truth speaker so do not expect him to keep his word

• Graham Forbes says:

I agree the options are so very wide, without Andrew lying to us all again

• lkh says:

I agree that we get a lot of misdirection-however, Marlowe said that at the end of season 2 when Castle left for the summer with ex wife #2, that the fan response was so negative that he had to do something–thus, the ‘cold shoulder’ Castle got at the beginning of season 3. Perhaps he will adjust based upon the strong response he got to this finale. One point about the wedding everyone wants (not me, necessarily). Beckett said she really didn’t want to say her vows in front of all those people. I’ve learned not to ignore these kind of comments.

• shirley says:

I know we will have Castle.
      I would just like to have a wedding.
      Most of us fans would like that to happen and not at the end of season 7.

shirley

10. alistaircrane says:

The “answer” regarding 24 made absolutely no sense.

• alistaircrane says:

Unless he’s saying the June 23 episode will jump from 7 PM to 7 AM.

• B says:

Well it wouldn’t necessarily have to be that one. Just that at some point along the way the next episode may be 12 hours after the previous. But I thought his answer made perfect sense.

11. alistaircrane says:

Well now I’m upset. Come on, Hulu, you’re our last shot!

12. Drew says:

Y’know, in season 1 I would have told you that Revenge was a great, literary-style series. Great characters. A kick-a$$ lead actress playing a kick-a$$ lead character. It was a gripping series. Season 2 was pretty weak, but I was willing to wait it out. Season 3 was just a soapy mess. The show has devolved into a cliche, with twists that would be shocking only to people who haven’t watched TV in the past 20 years and characters that are kinda dumb. So I’ve been debating whether or not to watch. It’s hard to get me to give up on a show, especially if I once loved it… but nothing that I hear about the new season sounds like it has any quality to it. Emily is supposed to be driven for Revenge 2.0 by the death of Aidan… yet she has a new love interest coming up. This is a woman who spent how many years with laser-beam focus on the goal of avenging her father (which turns out to be a big Three’s Company style misunderstanding) and they’re already trying to get her to hook up with someone, probably just for the sake of steamy sex scenes.
    The show is cheap now. Emily got her revenge on Conrad. I think that the more I read about the new season, the more I’m thinking that it’s time to jump ship while I can still look at Emily VanCamp without wincing. I want to love the show again, but I think it’s time to call the time of death on this one.

• Drew says:

By the way, sorry if i sound like a broken record about Revenge lately. Like I said, it is difficult to get me to give up on a show entirely.

• alistaircrane says:

She didn’t really get revenge on Conrad, though. He escaped from prison and therefore suffered no consequences for his actions. He still has to be brought down.

• Drew says:

True… but in my mind, that horrible finale never happened. I blocked out everything after the episode before the finale. :-)

13. A says:

Rumor has it that Arrow cut an Olicity kiss that was in the finale, sort of a spoiler…

• sonrisa says:

whaat.?!
      oh my gosh, for real? :D
      that would of been so awesome. x3

i hope we get a kiss next season. even if only one of those totally cliche kisses to not get caught when they are breaking somewhere in so felicity can get access to the computer or something like that^^

14. it has already been revealed on Buzzfeed that Liam on teen wolf will be a werewolf. the last scene of episode 3 will be scott biting liam making him his first beta.

15. Donna backstory. Im here for that. #suits

16. J. says:

I hope Bellamy and Clarke will be together one day.

17. debbie says:

They promised 2014 Nikita they lied.what about bitten,Lost girl 2015 I cant take it If I Knew they used ratings as tweeting but I dont know who to tweet the State moved me to a rual area long story.I love revenge,supernatural,they took off Heroes to put on the tommarow people everything is a repeat so they dont have to write a script.and tweeting for ratings no degree for that

18. sonrisa says:

can’t wait for the season finale of the 100!
    i’m sure it’s going to be great, can’t wait *_* =))

19. Chloe says:

Just wondering when Castle will be starting back up again and airing in Australia. Can’t wait for season 7!!

20. Andrew says:

Loving Salem…any scoop?

21. GD says:

The True Blood sex scene sounds interesting. When people feed on the Vampire Blood in the past it usually led to sex dreams. I don’t recall it actually leading to real sex. Either way I’m sure it’ll be good. I’m thinking it might be the James character and someone, and this is why Luke Grimes left the show and had to be recast.

22. Kathie says:

Obviously Castle will have to take up where it left off, just like last year. I don’t think Kate is close enough to the fire to singe her dress. It’s her mom’s dress and there is too much sentimental value for it to be unwearable. I’m just glad the ugly one got moldy, lol.
    Coping with waiting so long after cliff-hangers like this is when the Serenity Prayer (pardon the firefly reference) comes in.
    “Lord, grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the Courage to change the things I can and the Wisdom to know the difference.”
    It’s probably too frivolous for a TV show, but so be it.
    People still whining about Ziva leaving NCIS and not liking Bishop should also heed this prayer. “WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE!”

23. Tom Last says:

Will we ever see Kari Sedwick do an appearance on “Major Crimes”. It would be nice to see her again, even in a cameo role.

24. Ari says:

I can’t even put into words how perfect I think Cher would be as Danny Castellano’s mother.

25. Erica says:

Devious Maids spoiler guess, Nick killed the Powell’s son. That was the guilt Dahlia had and was going to tell.

26. I have given up on Castle. That last episode was such a mess, and then it ends up with a burning car…nope I’m done, this shark has been jumped.

27. alacastlefan says:

Would like to give a shout out to AWM for recognizing his obligation to the CASTLE fans to pick up where the finale ended — no time jump. Really appreciate this !! Wonder why he didn’t recognize his obligation to the fans for the wedding we had all been promised? Instead he gave us the worst of all the 2014 season finales — deemed by the critics and fans. Now he’s concerned about his obligation to the fans?

28. Yo Mama says:

Could someone explain to me what real time is in the Castle Universe? I’ve been trying to wrap my head around the season finale. Veritas referenced the tuxes not being returnable with two weeks out before the wedding. FBOFW has them trying on the tuxes with 3 days out at Castle’s loft. Castle meets Beckett in upstate New York without any sign of a car. The judge would have had to sign off Beckett’s first marriage before they could get their marriage license, which they would need to have done together. Why would Castle be wearing the tuxedo in the car unless he went home first? Why would Beckett be in the Hampton’s without him? Why does this show make me crazy?

• lame says:

AWM should have ended the season with Veritas. That last episode seemed like a last minuet pastiche, to fill the hour.

29. Nicolas says:

Nicholas probably killed Powells son, Barrett.

30. ELTEL says:

I reckon for at least the 1st couple of episodes of season 7 Castle will suffer from Amnesia and not remember anything about his relationship with Beckett

• carbono says:

As much as I’ve grown to despise AWM’s direction of the series; even he won’t stoop as low as amnesia. I’m sure he’s been kidnapped & then for 2 episodes we’ll see him tied up while the amazing Beckett will kick ass & save the day. Don’t know what happened bts but they treat Nathan Fillion like crap in this show. They don’t allow Fillion/Castle to do anything anymore but look on in awe at Beckett or throw a joke out here or there. I honestly do love Stana (absolutely gorgeous & great as Kate Beckett!!) but I’m beginning to think that AWM has a thing for Stana & gives her all of the juicy scenes she wants. Reminds me of that creepy director who gave himself the lead role in that soft core porno that Stana did.

31. This same-sex hookup is with Eric and Jason. Jason drank Eric’s blood in last season finale.

32. Marie says:

I’m extremely curious as to why Scott even turned Liam in the first place.

33. Debra says:

Is there any indication when Castle and Beckett get married? And is there a child in the foreseeable future?

34. Peron says:

Yo, so what’s up with Skye in marvels agents of shield. Who’s the guy that raina gave Sykes photo to? Is he her dad or what?