Exclusive

Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on S.H.I.E.L.D., Castle, Once, Bones, Major Crimes, Dallas and More

Agents of SHIELD Season 2 SpoilersIs S.H.I.E.L.D. necessarily in good hands? Did Castle‘s pop play a role in his wedding day detour? Did Once Upon a Time reignite a rivalry? How explosive is the Bones finale? Read on for answers to those questions plus teases from other shows.

RELATED | Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Finale: 13 Super Moments

I am dying for any scoop on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.! Please tell me you have something. –Dee
As a matter of fact, just as the season finale faded to black on Tuesday night, we asked Clark Gregg about Coulson’s plum new job title. “It’s a very important gig,” he acknowledged. “I saw it [Monday] night for the first time myself, and I got choked up watching it. As someone who grew up reading the S.H.I.E.L.D. comics, I kind of couldn’t believe what I was seeing. It is a big deal” — especially given the second post-credits scene, which suggested that all is not right in Coulson’s mind. “I think it’s interesting that Director Fury gave Agent Coulson this job, given that he still has GH-325 pumping through him,” Gregg observed. “We don’t know 100 percent what he is, but we’ll see what happens. It’ll be an exciting Season 2.”

Should we worry about Booth and Brennan’s marriage after the Bones finale (airing Monday)? –Maria
Um, maybe? “There’s a huge thing that happens at the end… that we’re not going to tell you about, but it changes everything — not only between Booth and Brennan, but also with Booth’s job, possibly Brennan’s job – I mean, everything,” Emily Deschanel warns. Adds scene partner David Boreanaz: “There is a lot of destructive forces that could come upon us, and we find out that there’s more to it than what meets the eye…. It puts [Booth and Brennan] in a different place, for sure.”

RELATED | Renewal Scorecard: What’s Coming Back? What’s Cancelled? What’s on the Bubble?

Is there now going to be tension again between Once Upon a Time’s Emma and Regina? They developed so well this season! –Tass
While Jennifer Morrison concurs that it was “cool and interestingg” to explore “this idea of these adversaries finding common ground to save Henry,” she also says, “It makes sense that we’re going back to a place where these two women are going to be adversaries.” Surveying Emma’s bit of time travel tampering, she adds, “Emma definitely wants Regina to be with Robin, and she never would have intentionally done anything to hurt that. But she’d also never let someone die in the circumstance that [Marian] was in. So it’s one of those situations where doing the right thing is going to have terrible repercussions. But I think it’s good for the show. We should have conflict between Regina and Emma, because that’s where the show got its feet in the first place,”

Besides Elsa, can we expect other Frozen characters to show up on Once Upon a Time? Maybe a CGI Olaf? –Heather
I like warm hugs and my sons and I love Olaf, so I was sure to ask Adam and Eddy precisely that: Do you wanna build a CGI snowman? They responded with a laugh, followed by a firm, “No comment.”

PHOTOS | Once Upon a Time Season 4: Our Top 10 Picks to Play Ice Queen Elsa

In the new season of Major Crimes (premiering June 9), is there a chance for a deeper development of a friendship between Sharon and Andy? If yes, is there a chance for anything romantic? –Ilona
“Theyre getting closer…,” Tony Dennison, who plays Det. Flynn, told me this morning. “I don’t really know the specific details about how it will progress, but it seems like it is progressing. I mean, they’re been going out for dinners and stuff, so….” Hmm, yeah. Tell that to my OKCupid match-ups :-/

Do you have any spoilers on The Vampire Diaries and on The Originals and on Pretty Little Liars? –Nancy
Spaulding, you’ll get nothing but PLL and like it! I’m hearing that the Liars are heading back to Radley Sanitarium — and they’ve got company. A Season 5 episode will introduce viewers to “Big Rhonda,” a 19-year-old patient described as “unkempt, disruptive and unsettling.” Somehow I don’t see her fitting into the girls’ inner circle.

It wasn’t right how Castle Season 6 ended, but I do believe it has something to do with Castle’s dad. Is he going to make an appearance in Season 7? –Nola
When I asked show boss Andrew W. Marlowe if he had in mind a third beat for the Jackson Hunt/Spy Daddy storyline, he said, “There’s always stuff floating in the back of our minds, but it all depends on [James] Brolin’s availability and finding a story that makes sense and honors the characters.” So I myself am speculating no, Castle’s dad was not involved in that finale twist.

Any spoilers for Sons of Anarchy? –William
There’ll be a new sheriff in town as the seventh and final season gets underway. (R.I.P., Eli.) The FX series is casting the recurring role of Alice Johnson, a fit, Caucasian 40something who’s serious about her work but also boasts an edgy humor.

RELATED | Nashville’s Charles Esten, Chris Carmack and Will Chase Tease ‘Messy’ Season 2 Cliffhanger

OK, the Nashville finale promo is driving me mad. Please tell me Rayna doesn’t get engaged to Luke. –S.D.
Will Chase, who will become a series regular in Season 3, played it right down the middle when we felt him out about just that. “Oh, you know TV — it could be yes and it could be no. Or I could be in a car crash and all of a sudden be, like, evil,” he shared with a laugh. “My gut says that Luke and Rayna will end up [together], but you never know.” And yet, we’d think he knows, right?

What did Orphan Black‘s Mrs S. mean when she said she knew “what” Sarah is? –Claire
That is the million-dollar question the latest episode left us with, but Maria Doyle Kennedy won’t disclose any deets. “I do feel that she has a lot more information than anybody realizes,” she says. After parting ways with Carlton all those years ago, “I think she went to investigate as much as she could everything surrounding Carlton and Sarah and their lives together in order to protect herself, so that she would have as much information as she could,” the actress ventures. “That way she was always one move ahead of anybody who might be coming after her.”

Do you have any scoopDallas_Threesome yet on the next half of Dallas Season 3? Will Pamela get back at John Ross? –Taylor
“She’s definitely out for me,” Josh Henderson assures. “It’s been a beautiful roller coaster between her and John Ross so far, and it comes to a head pretty quickly. Once we pick back up, it gets pretty nasty.” (Speaking of “the nasty,” Henderson shared this anecdote about reading the midseason finale’s threesome scene for the first time: “I was actually pretty nervous. I was like, I’ve never done this in real life, so this is going to be ‘interesting.’ But we had fun with it, and the audience went nuts!” IOW, I think I just got an exclusive on the limits of Josh’s romantic history.)

Real questions, real answers. If you need the Inside Line, email InsideLine@tvline.com(With reporting by Vlada Gelman and Andy Swift)

1. leigh says:

Dang it! What happened to Castle?????

• Lisa says:

I would bet money 3XK and the crazy plastic surgeon.

• precious says:

I think it had something maybe to do with 3xk

• Ines says:

From what I can tell by Marlowe’s reply, they don’t have a plan yet. I’m guessing they’ll come with one once they know if Brolin is available and then play with what they got. 3XK seems to be the more popular by the fans though.

• Mary says:

And from what I can tell by Marlowe´s interview, I believe they have not only a plan but they know where they are going – I´m almost sure it´ll be a new story (he said they would be introducing a new mithology)…

• S. says:

Exactly, they clearly know not only exactly what they’re doing with the premiere, but they’ve got an arc in mind. I’m sure he didn’t want to wrap up Bracken without figuring out the ‘now what?’ of it all. If it’s 3XK, they gotta deal with the fact that the actor may or may not be available. He seems to get booked on other shows that eventually don’t make it (he did a great job on Pan Am), but at the time he’s obviously gonna be harder to get on Castle. That might be why they brought in the plastic surgeon lady.

• Disappointed says:

Interesting he talks about honouring the characters, I wonder what he considers he did to Beckett’s character in the finale should be classed as. Dishonouring?

• S. says:

Uh no. That was a great finale. Just because it didn’t involve walking down an aisle doesn’t make it bad. All in due time, grasshopper. They have to start a new mythology since Bracken’s done.

• Ben says:

We do not know enough about Beckett to say this. Only S5+S6 show true Beckett. In 6×16 she talks about the love haze which shows she had one in the past. When Tildy describes Rogan, Beckett can understand why Tildy loves him, as Rogan had the same affect on her. Beckett was young and drunk and persuaded by Rogan. As soon as she was finished with Rogan, Beckett was thrown into her mother’s murder case which put everything on hold, as she became too focused.She told Castle the truth when she said she was a one and done type. For Better or Worse was the first episode where the death of her mother has no hold on her and all she wants to do is marry Castle, and so we saw a different side of Beckett. Beckett is not a perfect character. She has made horrible mistakes during the series so she is lucky to still have Castle. Beginning of Season 6, she picks her job over Castle, but Castle vows to stay with her. If Castle died in Dreamworld, she would still have the dream job and her mother’s murder to focus on. Now she does not have these things but just Castle. This is the first time we will see raw emotion just for her future husband as she does not know what has happened to him. This needed to happen before the wedding, because their married life should start off without this danger. I would rather see a hurt Beckett before she got married than after she got married.

• Missy says:

I like what you said..

However, one small addendum. She did not pick her dream job over Castle, she had faith that they could overcome the distance the job would cause.. and she was right. She had every reason to try her best at that job, Castle should not be a hinderance to where she wants to go in her career

2. sarah says:

Rayna will accept Luke’s proposal! Will Chase as mentioned will be a full time cast member next season. However Rayna will call off the engagement at some point next season.

3. Mary says:

Emma wants Regina with Robin? Really? I didn’t even know that she knew anything about them being together.

Too bad they still want Emma with Hook.

• Paulie says:

Well, she became closer to Regina, even if they are not buddies she saw Regina hanging out with a new guy, she would never want to break that. That’s what it meant. emma is not a bad person, why wouldn’t she want Regina happy?

• Bianca says:

It appeared to me in the past few episodes, multiple things have happened off screen – people finding out about Robin & Regina’s relationship, Regina meeting Roland, etc, etc.

• John NYC says:

All that Regina/Robin PDA would have whipped through the town like wildfire: and it ain’t all that big of a town….

• Iman says:

Well she does want them together if it keeps Regina from being the Evil Queen again and things happen without them telling us onscreen so she probably knows they were together and was happy for them.

4. Lysh says:

For the first time in foreverrrrrr
    I hope they cool it (hah) on the CGI and don’t have Olaf. It’d be great if they could do more Hans Christian Andersen’s The Snow Queen rather than Frozen, though I will be disappointed if no one tells Elsa to let it go.

• Eric says:

Fun fact, since you brought up The Snow Queen. A lot of the characters weren’t named randomly. For example: Hans, Kristoff, Anna, Sven. Say those names together. With the aforementioned Snow Queen and its author in mind, what does that sound like?

5. KeithH says:

NCIS-LA – Linda Hunt… Is Hetty the scapegoat for “White Ghost” mess? Will Granger find a set of stones and protect her six instead of only looking out for his own six?

6. Maryann says:

I’m just dying to know if we will see further character development for Ward on SHIELD next fall! Could someone please refresh my memory on how what address we use to send our questions to Matt?

7. Krystan says:

I would guess Castle’s accident had something to do with the mob hit man. They probably don’t even know right now.
    My guess is that Castle, ever the clever thinker, was able to get out of the car and shut the door before the car exploded. They will find him lying in the bushes just out of sight. He moved in case the car the ran him off the road turned around to check to make sure his car was in flames. But I am just guessing.

• Just one thing says:

Nah, they’ve gotta follow through with the notion that Castle is missing and/or presumed dead. Otherwise, people will be REALLY pissed.

• S. says:

They’ll know pretty soon that he’s not in the car. If he’s missing, Beckett will be on the hunt. It’s not hard to DNA test a body and they wouldn’t be calling her to come to the scene of an accident with a car freshly flaming up, let her get that close with a vehicle at risk of explosion, and not be trying to put it out unless there wasn’t a person there to save. Maybe Castle’s gonna be off to the side and very much alive. Maybe we find out right away and she’s just upset that something terrible like that happened because someone was trying to kill him and didn’t think he was dead at all because Castle’s the one who called her. I wanna see her get married in her mom’s dress though, what a beautiful gown.

• Janice W says:

I totally agree with Krystans comment. We already know that Nathan signed on for another season, so what else could have happened. He may have been injured or something, but he will be found. I was really looking forward to the wedding. Sorry that didn’t happen yet. I certainly hope Kate finds him and the wedding goes on without a hitch.

• Dee says:

On Twitter, most people seem to be considering another option–that he’s been kidnapped. It falls well within the 3xk or mob storylines, or, as Bones has done, they’re bringing in a new serial villain (to replace the (presumably) completed Bracken arc.

• Just one thing says:

Yeah, that’s pretty much what I meant. We know Fillion is on board. But that doesn’t mean he’s going to pop out of the ambulance two seconds into the premiere.
          It’d be a total waste of tension for the episode, and would waste any marketing capital ABC slides their way over the summer. (I’m calling it now: #WheresCastle?)

• JoyAnne says:

Call me dumb but when the show ended like that I actually checked to see if I’d misunderstood and this was a 2 part episode I didn’t like what they’ve done at all. Grrrrrr

• Krystan says:

I don’t think they find him immediately, bushes or kidnapped, because they have to make us sweat. It seems a little messy for 3XK. I do like the kidnapped angle, although they have done that a lot lately. All I really care about is more Castle.
          And can I just say: no one can cry like Stana.

• Marie Wilkerson says:

One dumb thought would be to make it a dream for Stana and have her wake up in Sept., get married and have a crime on their honeymoon where they use their NYPD family to help!

• Sable says:

I did not like it either for a variety of reasons. 1. Castle is an author, not a detective, and a pretty well known author at that. The immediate world would be out looking for him if he’d been kidnapped. Makes no sense. 2) I sincerely hope that don’t go for the old head injury/amnesia shtick where he just doesn’t recognize anyone. 3) The only thing that could possible work for me would be in involvement of Rick’s dad, a character and story worth more exploration if they can sign James Brolin, who doesn’t need the money and as made it clear he doesn’t want a regular slot on the show. This is the first time I haven’t been eagerly anticipating the next season.

8. Thais says:

“Emma definitely wants Regina to be with Robin” me too :(

• Bianca says:

Me three. Sooner rather than later. I’m really bummed this is the way they chose to take their story.

• Lily says:

I think, almost everyone wants Regina to be with Robin. Just like, almost everyone hates pointless love triangles. The only good thing, to come from this stupidity; is that when Regina and Robin get back together, their relationship will be even stronger.

9. Andrea says:

I’m wondering if the”who dun it” storyline is going to come into play on Castle. Castle will be fine, or resuced from being kidnapped but whoever did it won’t be caught for awhile. My money is still on something related to 3XK- oh, the storyline options!

• Nicole says:

I agree it is 3XK. They pretty muh wrapped up the senator storyline and since it was mentioned earlier on the season about him possibly being alive and his girlfriend coming back, it has got to be him or her.

• Just one thing says:

Yeah, it’s got to be 3XK or his girlfriend. The former had a major crush on Castle and the latter had a crush on Beckett. So, either one could’ve been behind ruining their big day.
        Anything else will be coming out of left-field, including the mob. Though I guess we shouldn’t ever be surprised if “out of left-field” is how things develop from now on…

• Andrea says:

I think I would be fine is Castle wasn’t kidnapped/tortured. He’s a smart guy, he could have gotten out of the car, I mean there’s no way he was actually in the burning car- he either escaped before hand or he got taken. I know most people didn’t like the finale but I think it opens up some great potential storylines, especially if it’s 3XK like most fans think. I think they’ve always done with the 3XK related stories.

• Just one thing says:

I really like the prospect of them delving into 3XK in a major way. Like the actor who plays him said, Tyson has only appeared in two episodes and the character is still iconic. I just don’t like how it was set up right on the heels of the Bracken conclusion, and everything else that went down.
            I just don’t think things will be wrapped up so easily or quickly, otherwise it doesn’t quite fit as a season finale cliffhanger. (An in-season cliffhanger, sure.) There still has to be some question as to Castle’s safety – beyond him wandering in the woods – that drives the tension of the season premiere.

• Krystan says:

I really enjoyed the finale because it had been renewed and I knew we would get an ending.
      Now, it seems really messy for 3xk. I agree that it would make a great reintroduction for the character. All the guesses so far have been good.
      -3xk
      - mob
      - something to do with Castle’s father. For all we know he was goinf to watch the wedding from afar, saw the accident and rescued him, but we won’t know that for awhile into the episode.
      I love this show and I can’t wait for next season.

10. Ana says:

I agree so much with Jennifer on the whole Regina/Emma front – this is exactly how I feel in regards to them. So glad you got to ask her that question, Matt. Jennifer always offers great insights into Emma and Once Upon A Time. Did you by any chance ask her any Killian & Emma related questions? I would have loved to hear her thoughts on what she feels the future holds for my favorite two characters who (finally!) came together in the finale.

• Matt Webb Mitovich says:

Yes, we discussed Emma/Killian… Long summer of Inside Lines and Ask Ausiellos ahead!

• Ana says:

YAAAAAAY!!! I’m so happy :)) You just made my day, Matt. Thank you!! And please don’t forget that you promised some Tink/Killian/Neverland insights too :)

• Chris says:

Matt, I just sent you an e-mail about “Nashville” that you never answered, and it was where I asked you about “Nashville”!: Why did Brent disappeared before Will & Layla got hitched and started their reality show project? I thought that Brent was Layla’s manager, and was supposed to be looking after both Will & Layla! Was Derek Krantz (Brent) not available to shoot more episodes of “Nashville”?

• KB says:

Oh good! I’ve really started to like Emma and Hook in the last 10 weeks :)

• Len84 says:

Yay!!!! I love how we all calling him Killian :)
        Finally they are together! They better stay together and workout and function in a relationship!

• Iman says:

LOL, me too. And yeah Emma deserves happiness with someone who loves her and would do anything for her so I hope they stay together too. :D

11. Aaron says:

Any idea what the diagram that Phil and Garrett drew? It is the same diagram that we saw in ‘Eye Spy’

12. tp says:

I do not want Regina and Emma to be at odds again because then all character development for Regina will be a waste.

13. Cat says:

“Emma definitely wants Regina to be with Robin” good. I was so angry at Emma.

• kelzbot says:

Marian never told Emma her name, and I’m not even sure she knew exactly who Marian would be anyway, even if she said her name. She most likely only would’ve known if Marian explicitly told her that Robin was her husband, and Roland her child.

• ??? says:

Why? Because the Savior saved a innocent woman? Like are you serious?

• Lily says:

Is Marian really as innocent, as she claims? If you paid close attention, Snow White had no idea who she even was.

14. fiona walsh says:

The ouat stuff with Jen confuses me in regards to Emma/Regina being adversaries next season. Didn’t Adam and Eddy say that the relationship was gonna move forward rather than backwards. That implies that they will work this out rather than being at each other’s throats again.

15. Amy says:

I’m excited for Olaf…he’s a big favorite in our house but I’m pretty apprehensive about what’s going to happen to Regina and what she may or may not do to Emma…I mean Emma’s heart was in the right place(she stopped Regina from killing an innocent woman) and I’m okay with some ‘reverting’ back for Regina but not her outright being out to destroy Emma or her happiness because there’s Henry and Regina’s relationships with Snow to think about etc…I’m okay with some bitter/hurt lashing out Regina but I’m not sure I can handle a totally rehash of Emma vs Regina like season 1 and 2…so I’m hoping they tread carefully here.

• To be honest.. says:

i felt like Regina’s reaction was a bit exagerated and irrational – to be honest. I get she was disappointed, but she dated Robin for like 2-3 days. She should understand where Emma came from, she just saved a woman’s life without knowing she was Robin’s wife. She did what saviors do, she saved an innocent. Regina made it look like as if Emma did it on purpose.

• Iman says:

Actually she dated him for a few weeks, the timing is different. And yeah i agree, i think she exaggerated too.

• Jus says:

I agree, Regina has a son who supports and loves her, she has Snow. I understand that she was dissapointed, but I hope they won’t build her angst around the fact that she lost a guy who she met few days ago. Season 3B suggests that she has changed and she seems to learn from her mistakes…I just hope she will be able to appreciate what she has.

16. catherine says:

srsly, so B&B’s home is gone, his job, hurt, possibly disabled and now their relationship……tell me exactly why would I even turn into season 10? And the producers laugh at us over our heartbreak. ugh

17. Just one thing says:

I don’t know why people think it’s Castle’s dad. I got the impression the odds of that working out again with Brolin are pretty slim. Plus, does their set have the weight capacity to handle an ego of that size for a third time?

18. Castle’s dad was my very first thought when I saw the finale.

19. alexjones says:

Emma totally did the right thing is saving marion, even if she had known she still should have taken it, don’t think regina is as good as she claims to be if she’s okay with leaving robin’s wife to die just so she can have him to herself.

• Gwen says:

Were you expecting her to thank Emma? just wondering…

• To be honest.. says:

Regina would be very selfish if she started trying to get Robin Hood away from his wife and Roland’s mother! She met him like last week, he doesn’t even know she killed his wife before Emma changed the past. I think Regina is changing but she’s not 100% good either. If the writers make her awful and evil like in season one a lot fans will be angry. I get that ‘Outlaw Queen’ fans root for them, but would you really Marian to be dead so Regina can score a guy she just met?

• Lily says:

As far as the audience knows, Fate dictated that Marian should be dead. She has cheated death on multiple occasions, it is bound to catch up with her.

20. OUATloversinceS1 says:

I, for one hope that Emma and Regina will share more screentime, in whatever capacity. Though I would prefer to see progress, rather than regression. OUAT is at its best when it revolves around the Queen and The Savior! :)

21. “So I myself am speculating no, Castle’s dad was not involved in that finale twist.” if we look at it from the perspective of each character’s respective mythologies (her mom’s murder, his dad’s spy roots), I would have to guess that yes, it must be related to that. Her mythology has been resolved, it’s time to move on to resolving/exploring his, which has definitely gotten less attention in the six years the show has been on. Adding a spy layer to the show will work tremendously.

• Matt Webb Mitovich says:

But my takeaway from my AWM interview was that they’re introducing a new mythology — kind of like, “Beckett’s Mom’s Murder Out, ____ In.” Or maybe it is 3XK, and Annie Wersching will send back a plastic-surgeried Castle imposter to marry Kate!

22. LeahKittyS says:

I want to know what happens to Fitz on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. now! I hope he hasn’t gone brain dead or something, I want to hear him talk and see him move again!

23. Sarah says:

I love Jennifer Morrison, she’s so well spoken. I agree so much, Emma wouldn’t want to hurt Regina now, they are at a better place. It’s going to be interesting to see how this better Regina react. i hope they don’t make her evil all over again, it would be boring and poor Henry.

24. Rex says:

I think the Ouat writers officially ran out of ideas. Not only was the finale a rehash of part of the first season, but the ending was about the latest fairy tale, proving they no longer have ideas for villains.

• Jess says:

Lol no they’re probably just getting Elsa while the Frozen hype is still high. And it’ll probably bring in more viewers as well. Not to mention they have a plan for Ursula and Cruella Deville already so just shut up about what you don’t know.

• Holly says:

^^wow. Calm down. It’s a show. Personally I like the Frozen aspect being brought in! I can’t wait to see what they come up with. And there’s always new villains!

25. Liz says:

I’m not looking forward to Emma and Regina being adversaries again. Not at all. I want them to clash now and then, which is to be expected because they are raising Henry. But it seems reductive to both characters to resume their hatred after all they’ve been through and after how dedicated they both are to Henry. They don’t have to be best friends, but they aren’t enemies anymore either.
    Sad to hear that’s the direction the writers are going in.

• Sarah says:

I for once LOVED the finale, but I have to agree on their take on Emma/Regina. They became closer this season, they’ve learned to work together, parenting Henry, their magics together are powerful, they are on better term….would the writers really regress them? It felt a bit forced, Regina snapping like that. She should know by now Emma wouldn’t hurt her on purpose.

26. Bianca says:

Love the Regina & Emma scoop. I don’t want Regina to step backwards, but I understand the pain and anguish on Regina’s end for sure. I’m sure Emma feels guilty, and I really want to see what all the repercussions of bringing Marian back are – because there has to be surely more than just Robin/Marian/Regina triangle. I suspect you can’t just save someone from dying via time travel &bring her to the future and nothing changes….

Did you by chance get to talk to Lana & get any insight on her thoughts on Robin & Regina? :)

• prish says:

They seemed like they still had a positive, repaired relationship. It was so girlfriend, the last “I hope you didn’t bring something else back with you.”

• murley says:

That was my question too (which I hope gets answered in coming columns): will there be other reprocusions to the alterations made in the past (brining back Marian and Elsa) that are revealed later? Surprise twists that come from a ripple/butterfly effect from the trip to the past and all the changes that happened.

27. Chris says:

Matt, sorry to repost this again, but you never answered and I wanted to make sure you see this!:I just sent you an e-mail about “Nashville” that you never answered, and it was where I asked you about “Nashville”!: Why did Brent disappeared before Will & Layla got hitched and started their reality show project? I thought that Brent was Layla’s manager, and was supposed to be looking after both Will & Layla! Was Derek Krantz (Brent) not available to shoot more episodes of “Nashville”?

28. Jennifer says:

Thank you for asking about Emma and Regina. I love seeing them work together but I don’t mind some conflict because I am confident they will get there again. I am also so happy that Jen acknowledged that their relationship is what drives this show. I’m looking forward to more of it.

29. Azerty says:

Oh please Once don’t make the mistake to bring back Emma vs Regina…it was so good to see Regina on the same side of every other. I think that’s why I found this season so refreshing. If they go back to old time it will be boring very soon and seems one step forward, three step backward.

30. prish says:

Hey, there must be some other guy with that tattoo, up ahead. I’d rather it be that, than the kid’s mother getting dead, again.

• I lolled. says:

AH, I wondered about that too. How did Regina know it was exactly Robin, since she didn’t see his face in the past? She wasn’t even close, so what she got of the tattoo could have been something else. It’s not like Robin is the only man with a lion tattooed on his body, LOL. That was a big of a fail.

• Lily says:

@prish: There is something known as a divorce.

31. powerturtle90sdudemon says:

Wasn’t Olaf CG to begin with?

32. Sarah says:

I’ll miss Eli almost as much as I miss Stahl. Looking forward to seeing some new law enforcement in town. Is CCH Pounder sticking around next season, btw?

33. Sally Rosser says:

I believe Bracken is behind this. Whoever this will be the whodunit for the first episode next year. I hope he got out and they can continue the wedding before going after the mystery man

34. katedfw says:

Am I the only one excited about Sharon and Andy on Major Crimes? I know they are not twenty-somethings but they are great together! So now we have “Shandy” for the over 40 crowd!!!

35. Len84 says:

Jen Morrison is awesome. She did the right thing in saving the woman, who apparently was in the dungeons due to not telling on Bandit Snow, how could Emma leave her and not do the right thing. The wrong thing was obviously Regina’s whole plan to execute ppl… also seems to me Emma changed the past and its good thing for Regina, she isnt held responsible for Marian’s death i guess.
    Rooting for Emma and Hook as always, look forward to how that all goes!

36. Dee says:

Thank you, Matt!!

37. Miriam Maurer says:

Who ever decided audiences liked dramarama on romance shows all the time? I am speaking about Castle and Bones…soooo bored with that crap!!

38. Miriam Maurer says:

If I wanted a soap I would watch one! No more Castle or Bones for me!

39. Terri says:

I don’t believe for a second that Bracken arc is completed. as I recall, Kate upset with Castle for looking on her Moms file – at the early episode as she knows it will drag it for years, sitting, watching, every trials makes her nausea. Bracken is rich, know bad people he knows how he will hurt Kate.

• Dee says:

Maybe, but a lot of things I’ve read suggest that it is over. Many shows, like Bones, start out with a theme like that, but end it a few seasons in when it has run it’s course. It’s not harmful to the show. Kate will always have character development resulting from her mother’s death and the pain Bracken caused.

• Dee says:

Bones brings on new villains when it ends other villains’ arcs. My bet is that we’ll see another serial villain in season 7, and that they’ll end the 3xk arc in season 7. And no more Bracken. Just my thoughts.

• Gus T.T. Showbiz says:

I’d actually be suprised if we never saw Bracken again. You just know that there’s going to be the obligatory trial episode where somebody screwed something up and everything starts to point to somebody else for the killing and Castle and Beckett have to fix everything.

• S. says:

Well there’s the tape of him admitting it. Plus he did what he did with the idea that it would advance him politically which can no longer occur. All the plotting, the scheming was predicated on the idea that he got to be pure as the driven snow officially and the public would love him. That can no longer happen. He figured the ends justified the means because he saw himself as this benevolent guy who just happened to have people killed because they got in the way of him being able to be that great leader. He was never cut to be the secret evil dude who ran a crime syndicate for the sole purpose of being a bad guy. He doesn’t see himself as a bad guy. I don’t think going out for revenge makes sense to him because it only works out if Bracken benefits. It’s not just enough to hurt Kate. I do think Marlowe wanted to get this off Kate’s back for awhile. I think it was meant to be resolution. Now, if something else happened, maybe they need Bracken to find someone else, that could be interesting. He’s made an evil good guy before when he was trying to announce that initiative and Kate had to protect him.

40. A.B. says:

A female sheriff on SOA, interesting. All I have to say is that Kurt better not make Jax oblivious to the fact that his mom was the one with a clear motive to have Tara killed. I mean without seeing that scene the audience would have suspected Gemma first. He can’t be that blind to it.

41. Casey says:

Let us not forget on OUAT that Emma just witnessed Regina ostensibly BURNING HER MOTHER TO DEATH. It was only because Snow had the fairy dust and thought to use it that she survived. Emma may know that Regina has changed, but that’s still a traumatizing thing to actually see. If she didn’t feel a bit less friendly to Regina after that, then it wouldn’t be realistic. And honestly, isn’t it better for Marian to be alive now than for Robin to somehow discover that Regina was the one who killed her, depriving Roland of his mother? How could they possibly come back from that to have a relationship?

Emma wouldn’t be Emma if she didn’t rescue a kind, innocent woman who was set to be executed for helping her mother. Was it foolish from a timeline perspective? Yes. But it was a very understandable decision. It sucks for Regina, but IMO she hasn’t gotten nearly enough bad karma for all the evil things she did.

Love, love, love Emma and Killian, so I look forward to what Jennifer had to say about them!

• Shawn says:

The misogyny in this is epic. The dude who shot a woman in the back and hasn’t paid at all for any of his sins is glorified and squealed over even though he remains unapologetic (see his “apology” to Belle) and yet the woman who pays over and over and over again deserves more. Wow.

• Lily says:

Excuse me…. did you miss the part where Hook was cursed, because he felt guilt and tried to apologize for what happened with Ariel? Do not forget, that Hook actually was aiming for Gold, when he shot Belle.

• Casey says:

Throwing around the misogyny label when it doesn’t apply simply serves to undermine its potency when there actually IS a case where it deserves to be called out — much like the boy who cried wolf. My opinions have absolutely nothing to do with the gender of the characters involved and everything to do with the circumstances. None of the bad things Hook did came close to the bad things Regina did — murdering an entire village, executing untold people for helping Snow, effectively raping Graham for 28 years and then murdering him, and subjecting scores of innocent people to a curse that stole their lives, identities and happiness for 28 years. (And that’s not her entire rap sheet.) Plus, not that long ago, she declared “I regret nothing!” over all of that. I do not see how she has paid for all of her misdeeds over and over again. She lost Henry for a year — that’s about it.
        I have no problem with her changing and wanting to be good. That’s character development, which I’m all in favor of. I just don’t think she’s entitled to be sainted just yet. She still has a ways to go before her karmic scale balances.

42. dgitalred93 says:

Since Once Upon A Time’s Storybrooke usually creates humanized versions of fairy tale characters (e.g. Dr. Hopper aka Jiminy Cricket), I’d love to see Josh Gad show up in as Olaf. Would also love to see Jonathan Groff make an appearance as Kristoff and Kristen Bell as Anna. In the case of Sven, I’m sure they can find a good reindeer handler. :-)

43. Rj says:

I love dallas this season so thank you for the spolier(keep em coming). I want pamela to make john ross suffer for what he did but I also think they belong together so want them back together as well. Any news on the show getting renewed? Better be a season 4&need to make it longer with a shorter break- august can’t be here sooner.

44. lame says:

And here I thought AWM had out grown “maximus interuptus”.

45. Georgia says:

Writers seem to have run out of ideas and so many shows are almost unwatchable. Orphan Black has jumped the shark this season so far and as for Bones. Cancel it ASAP. Now fun to watch any lonter..

46. Apples says:

Any chance of following up with Marlowe on this big plot holes this former marriage of Beckett’s opens up in continuity (how the heck did she pass a fed background check without it being discovered…)? Also clarification on the fairly sexist way he spoke about bring Beckett down a notch because she had some non-existent moral upper hand? In fact a joint interview with Marlowe and Terri Edda Miller, his wife and co-writer would be really awesome.

47. Ben says:

In Castle I want a new villain and resolution about 3xk in S7
    There were so many things left hanging in 6×23. The cliffhanger, the “coincidental” wedding mishaps, the gigantic plothole about the AG Office, which if all solved together, could create a very interesting plot.

• Jeff says:

It’d be interesting seeing Marlowe trying to come up with a plausible reason why a NYC license clerk can find something a top level government security check couldn’t discover.

48. Graham Forbes says:

Any reaction to Castel disappointment at series ending?
    General plus / mlnus

49. Lori says:

I can’t decide which show is worse – Castle or Bones. Guess I’ll go with BOTH!!’

50. Ben says:

This is my convoluted version. The marriage between Kate and Rogan was set up by the villain to control her. She is JB’s daughter and the villain wants to make her life a misery because of that.She could grow up to be just like her mother. Kate does not know about the agreement because she was drunk, and she breaks up with Rogan. This would annoy the villain, but then her mother dies and so Beckett is forced to look into that. The villain hides the information on the marriage.At the same time Richard Castle, whom the villain also hates, comes along and the two start solving the case of her mother.They start having a relationship. When Beckett has the job decision,( a job which the villain can control), the villain helps fast-track her to the position in order to break up Caskett, and he cleans up Beckett’s file so they do not know about the marriage etc. However Castle proposes to her and they decide to work on it. The villain then starts attacking Castle via Alexis as well. Beckett gets fired, and Alexis breaks up with Pi. Although the wedding was going to happen, there was still the JB Case affecting Beckett, however when that was solved, the villain decided to open up the closed file on the marriage just when Caskett were getting the license. At the same time as this, the villain then decides to destroy the venue and the dress but Caskett still managed to pull through that. In an attempt to ruin a happy Caskett, the killer kidnaps Castle and takes away the car,leaving his phone, he then gets someone to find another car and burn it, while he calls the police. The police come, they see the phone, and contact Beckett…
    There are still many plotlines but it covers quite a lot of problems raised in 6×23.