What to Watch Monday: Castle's Wedding Day, Blacklist Finale, Star-Crossed Burns Out and More

EDDIE MCCLINTOCK, STANA KATICOn TV this Monday: The Blacklist battles Berlin, Castle tuxes up, it’s lights out for Star-Crossed, Louie lends a hand and it’s Anarchy in The Writers’ Room. As a supplement to TVLine’s original features (linked within), here are 10 programs to keep on your radar.

VIDEO | Bones and Booth Make a ‘Fabulous’ Drag Queen Discovery

8 pm Star-Crossed (The CW) | Series finale: Grayson, Drake, Sophia and Lukas race to find the stolen Suvek before the Trags can activate it. (Watch a first look.)

8 pm Years of Living Dangerously (Showtime) | New time slot alert! The Newsroom’s Olivia Munn profiles Gov. Jay Inslee of Washington, and New York Times columnist Mark Bittman discusses man-made climate change with New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie.

8:30 pm Friends With Better Lives (CBS) | Kate freaks out when she realizes she is dating a man with a daughter – until she finds out the daughter is old enough to date Will. (Which is wrong on so many levels.)

RELATED | Renewal Scorecard: What’s Coming Back? What’s Cancelled? What’s on the Bubble?

9 pm 24: Live Another Day (Fox) | Regular time slot premiere: A homegrown British terrorist (Game of Thrones’ Michelle Fairley) seeking to avenge her husband’s death proves she is willing to make any sacrifice for her mission.

9 pm The Dead Mothers’ Club (HBO) | Kleenex alert: This documentary highlights three young women — an artist, a new mother and a high school senior — who lost their mothers during childhood.

9 pm Warehouse 13 (Syfy) | Valda tries to move the warehouse to China and use Claudia’s comatose sister as a puppet caretaker.

RELATEDThe Blacklist‘s Megan Boone: ‘We’ve Created a Very Epic Finale, One That Is Well Deserved’

10 pm The Blacklist (NBC) | Season finale: Liz uses her power to get Red out of custody, and the team tries to track down Berlin. (Already renewed.)

10 pm Castle (ABC) | Season finale: When a marriage license wrinkle threatens to ruin Castle and Beckett’s wedding (sigh), they are sent on a mission that includes a charming ne’er-do-well from Beckett’s past. Eddie McClintock (Warehouse 13) and Scottie Thompson (NCIS) guest-star. (Just renewed!)

10 pm Louie (FX) | Louie meets someone new. Louie helps a neighbor.

RELATEDFall TV Grid 2014: What’s on When? And Versus What?

11 pm The Writers’ Room (SundanceTV) | New time slot alert! Writers and producers of Sons of Anarchy discuss the series, including why they chose to shatter our hearts in last season’s finale.

Hit the comments with your must-see picks from tonight’s lineup!

1. Kat says:

still heartbroken about Star-Crossed:(

• Leo says:

Yeah Star-Crossed definitely got screwed just like The Secret Circle ( yes still not over it)
      Hate that so many people stuck by The Vampire Diaries when the quality clearly has went downhill.
      And new shows like TTP and SC don’t stand a chance.

• i says:

Lol @ your comparision between TVD and those flops. Even with TVD with its terrible episodes dance circles around both SC’s. Both crappy shows, terrible writting and even worse performances.

• paula hauser says:

they never gave star crossed a chance. They put it on Monday night, which is a busy night for shows. It has been pitted against the 0lympics, DWTS, the voice, the bachelor, very unfair

Hart of Dixie, they moved to a slower night, Fri, Then they renewed it. Thescripts are getting sillier and sillier. The only reason I watch is because of Rachael Bilson. Heres an idea put her on star crossed.

William Shatner is very excited about star Crossed, maybe he has some pull to bring it to another network.

• brenna says:

I’m completely with you all about Star Crossed. I’m still angry with the CW. I’m also unhappy with this website and others that did not give it any articles/attention. Only one out of four websites that I check out did weekly articles on Star Crossed. The last half of the season has been wonderful and there was so much room to grow with so many potential storylines. I would love to see Netflix pick it up as an original series or one of the cable networks pick it up.

• Tammy says:

Help us trend during the show on twitter. #savestarcrossed #starcrossed William Shatner and the cast will be live tweeting with us.

2. leigh says:

Yay Caskett Wedding! I hope that sigh doesn’t mean anything…:)

• DarkDefender says:

I am guessing the sigh is because every show has the “I didn’t know I was married we have to annul before I can get hitched” storyline. Let’s just hope (as many predict) this is an elaborate ruse by Castle to pay Beckett back for the birthday/rear window murder in episode 100. The fact that Beckett has to go on some “crazy mission” to get the guy to sign.. Makes me think (and hope) they put that spin on it and it not just be the typical plot device.

• John NYC says:

I like it but sadly given in a teaser video Becket is shown explaining to McClintock ‘s character what happened on a trip they both took to Vegas it’s unlikely.

Castle stumbling across an ex of Kate’s with whom she went to Vegas and got blind drunk allowing for Castle to slip in a fake “marriage”? Implausible. Went to Vegas, partied too hard and “oh crap” is simpler, if a bit timeworn (and yes, Angela’s “ex” was hotter).

• leigh says:

You know, I know this plotline has been used before, but I’d like to give it a chance. It it is done well even if it has been done before it will be funny.

3. Maryann says:

Star-Crossed
    Years of Living Dangerously
    Dancing With the Stars
    The Blacklist
    The Writers Room: Sons of Anarchy

4. Apples says:

Castle wedding! Nothing else is good on Mondays (though Yvonne Strahotski makes me tempted to check out 24)

5. GhostWolf says:

Blacklist, DVR Warehouse 13, Castle, 24 (forgot about that one)

6. Britt says:

DWTS
    Castle
    The Blacklist
    Bones

I will get to 24 soon, but I want to binge watch the entire show. Of course I have to finish my Rookie Blue binge session first!

7. Justin says:

The Blacklist
    Warehouse 13
    Bones

8. Joey Padron says:

Friends With Better Lives, The Blacklist, The Writers Room, and Jimmy Fallon.

9. Tessa says:

Dancing with the Stars
    Castle live
    Bones-DVR

10. Andrea says:

Castle!! Crossing my fingers for an awesome finale!

11. aw says:

Yeah, now it’s dead, you cover it tree times in a row.
    I really loved star-crossed and I’m so sad it is nearly done. I hope for some nice last moments of Drake and Taylor, Julia and Eric…

12. Tran says:

24 and The Blacklist season finale. Great having Jack Bauer and Raymond “Red” Reddington on the same night.

13. sarah says:

Blacklist

14. Rich Abey says:

Not gonna miss the Castle wedding finale for anything! Prepped & ready to go for the eagerly anticipated Caskett wedding.
    Plus of course watching 24 live along with Bones & DVR’ing Blacklist & Louie.

15. Brandy says:

Star-Crossed

16. jcraines719 says:

Not looking forward to the castle wedding as I’m sure the show’s writers will screw up the journey for kicks and bc they can’t write a real wedding without tired plot lines done previously.

• Katherine215 says:

Oh, please. Quit complaining, you haven’t even seen the episode yet. Maybe try for this new thing called optimism.

• DarkDefender says:

Give it a chance.. Way of the Ninja & that 70’s Show ended up being really good.

• Disappointed says:

Bit difficult when the promos and SPs suggest that Beckett’s “one and done” backstory has been a sham, especially as Stana herself reiterated it again in an interview with Matt as recently as Mar 2, and I know Beckett appears not to remember but it’s still a very unoriginal plot to use to mess with the wedding, I think Caskett deserved better, hoping for the best but fearing the worst.

17. tp says:

Sad FWBL was canceled. It was good mindless fun. Guess I’ll watch it while I can.

18. Tbw gsl says:

DVR blacklist watch castle

19. LuLu says:

Bones, 24 and The Blacklist

20. MP says:

Star-Crossed is not on in the NYC Metro area due to Yankees vs. Mets.

21. Steve says:

Bones and WH13. :)

23. rflairfan1 says:

Warehouse 13
    The Blacklist
    WWE RAW

24. jenna says:

blacklist for me…. what are the chances that liz will get into a disfiguring accident and boone is replaced next season

25. N says:

Castle….wedding? I hope!

26. Mary says:

Castle!

27. Renee says:

Star-Crossed and Blacklist for me. RIP Drake & Roman.

28. all are the best covers…

29. karina says:

I hope someone picks up star crossed like netflix maybe. It is awesome and deserve a chance