Suits is going to need a lot more fancy ties.
Hines will play Logan Sanders, the entitled son of a millionaire entrepreneur. When he sets out to prove himself through a splashy acquisition, he ends up in the middle of a conflict between Harvey and Mike.
Woodside, meanwhile, will play Jeff Malone, a former SEC prosecutor with a personal stake in Pearson Specter.
Ready for more of today’s newsy nuggets? Well…
* Showtime’s Homeland will move production to Cape Town, South Africa, in mid-June for Season 4, which finds Carrie assigned to one of the most volatile and dangerous CIA stations in the Middle East.
RELATED | Showtime Boss Talks Homeland Backlash
* Lucasfilm isn’t stopping at teaming with The Big Bang Theory to celebrate Star Wars Day. Per The Hollywood Reporter, the production company also has partnered with ABC’s The Goldbergs. In the special Goldbergs episode, set to air May 6, Adam and Erica encounter costumed Star Wars fans — one of whom is played by Reno 911‘s Thomas Lennon — while waiting in line for Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi.
* Enrique Murciano (Without a Trace) and Katie Finneran (The Michael J. Fox Show) have joined Netflix’s psychological thriller drama from Damages creators Todd A. Kessler, Daniel Zelman and Glenn Kessler, our sister site Deadline reports. They will recur as the boyfriend of Linda Cardellini’s character and the witty wife of Norbert Leo Butz’s alter ego, respectively.
* HBO will make the first episode of its new comedy series Silicon Valley — which debuts this Sunday at 10/9c — available on its YouTube channel starting Monday, April 7, at 10am.
* The viral video show RightThisMinute has been picked up by Fox Television Stations for 2014-2015, filling some of the void left by the cancellation of Bethenny.Follow @VladaGelman