Why Did Glee Skip a Tune? Does Good Wife Need New Love? Bad Girls Message? And More TV Qs!

Dramatics, Your HonorWe’ve got questions, and you’ve (maybe) got answers! With another week of TV gone by, we’re lobbing queries left and right about shows including The Good Wife, Girls, Scandal, The Following and New Girl!

1 | Good Wife spoiler alert! Now that you-know- who is dead – sniff, sniff – should the show (finally) split up Alicia and Peter and bring in a new love interest (in due time, of course) for the lady lawyer?

RELATED | Exclusive: The Good Wife Creators Talk Sunday’s Devastating Twist, Preview What’s Next

2 | Since The Walking Dead’s Daryl got so pissed off when Len suggested he was messed up over not just a woman but a very young woman, are we supposed to think that he thought of Beth as a love interest or a sister?

How I Met Your Mother3 | Can Girls please stop sending the message that self-absorbed, hot-and-cold Adam is somehow desirable boyfriend material?

4 | Did How I Met Your Mother‘s Robin really pick out those frilly, pink bridesmaid dresses? And is The Mother too similar to Ted? Do you really want to marry yourself?

RELATED | How I Met Your Mother Series Finale Spoilers on Endgames

5 | How did Bones‘ Booth know how to play “Happy Birthday” on the one-man-band contraption?

6 | TVLine reader/The Following fan Belinda asks: “How incredible yet also creepy was the way in which the actor portraying a young Joe Carroll was able to perfectly mimic James Purefoy’s voice and cadence?”

7 | Castle fans: We love us some Salli-Richardson Whitfield, to be sure, but wasn’t there simply very little “family resemblance” between her and Penny Johnson Jerald?

Being Human8 | With Being Human ending soon, who else votes for a wolfish Sam Witwer to return to Portland as a more permanent part of Grimm‘s Scooby Gang?

9 | Is there any more indisputable sign that a contestant on RuPaul’s Drag Race has gone off the deep end — and yes, Laganja, we’re talking to you — than when even airhead Adore rolls her eyes at the histrionics?

10 | So Glee‘s Blaine got into NYADA, and we didn’t get to see (or even hear about) his audition? Seriously? On a more somber note, did your heart break a bit when the camera cut to Lea Michele’s Rachel watching Puck and Quinn’s “Just Give Me a Reason,” seeing how it really should’ve been her and the late Finn giving the final performance in New Directions’ rehearsal room?

RELATED | Fox Renews New Girl, Mindy Project, Brooklyn Nine-Nine and The Following

11 | Be honest: Aren’t you at least a little glad that New Girl‘s Nick and Jess broke up?IMG_00000358

12 | Was part of Justified‘s plan for Season 5 to see how many inventive ways they could kill a person? Danny’s accidental impalement, Picker’s death-by-cigarettes…

13 | Show of hands, Cougar Town fans: Who gasped — then howled with laughter — after Big Daddy Pain smashed the podium from Travis graduation ceremony over Bobby’s head?

14 | Did you catch Arrow‘s “Gail St. and Simone” nod to Birds of Prey comics scribe Gail Simone? And how has Laurel not yet figured out that her sister is the Canary, especially after their extended interaction this week? (How she managed to become a lawyer, we’ll never know.)

Mixology15 | Mixology‘s single mom simply has to be Nancy Travis’ real-life daughter or something, right?

RELATED | Post Mortem: Arrow Boss on Slade’s Threat, [Spoiler]‘s Split and Next Week’s Huge Episode

16 | Are we really supposed to be swoon-y about Suburgatory‘s Malik and Lisa getting engaged, considering that they’re both still in high school?

17 | Couldn’t we have lived without seeing The Americans‘ Phillip — how shall we put this? — “attend to the Israeli spy’s bathroom needs”? And where does Martha telling “Jenny” about Clark’s sexual prowess rank among TV’s Most Awkward Conversations Ever?

18 | With the American Idol results show down to 30 minutes, would anyone notice if the show cut loose “mentor” Randy Jackson altogether?

19 | Which is the bigger jinx — Christian Slater, or ABC’s Tuesdays-at-10 time slot? (RIP, Detroit 1-8-7, Private Practice, Body of Proof, Lucky 7, Killer Women, Mind Games…)

20 | What exactly does Vampire Diaries‘ Tyler — who doesn’t go to school or have a job — do all day?

21 | Really, Scandal‘s Mellie? You’re giving a [spoiler] in a room just off a main White House hallway, and you don’t lock the door? Trust us, Andrew would have gladly waited the five seconds.

GMA-Kardashian-Kids22 | When did Good Morning America become Home Shopping Network? And is shilling for a Kardashian line of products really the way to maintain your position as the No. 1 morning show?

23 | Previously, we took late-night TV’s Jimmy Kimmel to task for going to the Matt Damon well too often, and cast side eye at Seth Meyers’ set. Now turning to Jimmy Fallon: Does the Tonight Show host know that he doesn’t have to serve up some zany, sure-to-be-viral moment Every. Single. Night? The bits can be amusing, sure, but at some point there’s a whiff of Desperation To Be Relevant.

TAGS: , , ,
GET MORE: 20ish Questions, Burning Questions, Commentary

1. Sam says:

I think the mother is perfect for Ted, I really hope she is not dead. In the future. The funniest part of Cougar Town was Tom’s shiv line.

• wordsmith says:

Agree about The Mother. She has a ton in common with Ted, but she’s way more grounded and wise – she’s just the sort to keep him from “Tedding out” as they say.
      she has her flighty moments, sure, but Ted is definitely more of a man-child in a lot of ways.

• DarkDefender says:

The mother is perfect, because as long as this series has run, one thing is true. Ted actually is looking for himself in his future wife. That much is clear.

2. 11. NO! Although yeah, they were definitely becoming a little uncomfortable. Still…

• ZisforZombie says:

Disagree with you! They needed to be DUNZO. The show started to tank after they got together. Nick (as goofy as he is) is totally NOT BF material. Would you really want him as your real-life BF? Eh? I attribute it to sloppy writing, not poor acting on Jake’s part. I liked Nick before he got with Jess.

• S. says:

They really wrote Nick into this hot mess. They honestly should’ve broken up during The Box. Someone with that kind of approach to life and their obligations isn’t long term partner material. It was really hard to take him seriously. There’s funny and then there’s ‘why would anyone be in a relationship with this person?’ Nick was more grounded at one point. Why would Jess be the straight person in this loft? I still don’t get why either of them thought putting the toy together made sense. Just put the box in wrapping paper, the kid won’t care anyway, make the parents put it together later. It’s not their own child on Christmas morning. The fact that they broke up made sense. What got them there was ridiculous.

3. Bartleby says:

I thought I was the only one that was happy Nick and Jess broke up. The show has gone downhill ever since they got together and they are kind of a nauseating couple.

• DarkDefender says:

If Nick never evolves, which he seems to not have done, Jess and he will never work. It has become painful to watch.

• Jenny says:

I think the nick and Jess’s out of the blue breakup was lame. Something had to lead to that as in build up over episodes. The reason is stupid.. “Love is the only thing they have in common?” Well if that were true they’d accept who the other person is completely, and accept the differences so maybe they weren’t so in love after all.

Laurel in Arrow has got to be the most pointless character ever. Everyone is off being heroes dealing with the big bad while Laurels is dealing with alcohol problems..zzzzzzzz.

4. wordsmith says:

2) I think Darryl isn’t exactly sure how he feels about Beth, and when Darryl is conflicted and put on the spot, his default setting is to lash out. There was definitely chemistry there, but it falls somewhere in between brotherly and romantic.

• Jenny says:

I hope Daryl and Beth relationship is just that brotherly. I get the need for Daryl to have someone show him the light, that not everything is dark, and I like that it’s Beth out of all people. But NO WAY should that ever turn romantic. Beth is sweet innocent and a little girl. Doesn’t even look like she’s in her 20s at least. She looks straight up 16. That’d just be weird.

5. John says:

16. Is Suburgatory trying to be Glee? Given they did a couple of dancing/singing numbers in the episode?

6. Sam says:

“So Glee‘s Blaine got into NYADA, and we didn’t get to see (or even hear about) his audition? Seriously?” Because we can only suspend so much disbelief? How are we supposed to buy Blaine getting in over more talented performers like Jesse St. James and Starchild when we see him and hear him be mediocre on screen?

• Broadway boy says:

Exactly! Thank You! Hence the hilarity of his “things just get handed to me” humble brag…

• Mark says:

Preach!!!!!!… so Rachel and Kurt didn’t get into NYADA at their first audition, and THE Jesse St. James and Starchild (THE Adam Lambert) didn’t even get into NYADA at all, but Blaine got in just like that!!!!… Im glad they didn’t show another Blaine solo to show us again how he gets everything so easy!!!! Not to mention that RIB didn’t give the chance to Tina to try to get into NYADA, well they didn’t even mention anything about NYADA as an option for Tina, seriously why?? Tina helped Rachel to get in in season 3, Tina is is the biggest fan of Rachel and wants to be like her, she loves to perform, etc.!!!! Glee seriously is a mess now, sorry Blee!!

• Molly says:

Because Tina’s character has always existed to spend most of the time in the background while occasionally getting to be a punchline?

• Shelly says:

Totally a huge mess. It’s turned into just bits and pieces of sound bites and stories that Ryan Murphy and some of Darren Criss fans want. I can’t tolerate the Blaine character at all. So, this Oh, by the way, he got into NYADA just GAGS me. Glee just isn’t Gleeful. I love Lea, enjoy Mercedes, Artie, Kurt, in NY. Tina and her talent would have been great but the writers have ruined her characterization and character. I can’t stand DC singing so. I wish Adam Lambert could stay for more episodes to drown him out. There goes the DC fan hate. On me. But, that’s my truth. I’m not a Glee fan much any more. When Lea sings, I’ll watch.

• Jeri says:

Hope you know in advance when Lea will sing. People used to complain about Lea getting all the songs & the others left with very little. I like Lea & the show, it has evolved & not in all good ways but it’s still there & it makes me smile most episodes. I have liked the original actors the most but feel badly for the lower classman, I’m sure they didn’t expect to become just part of the sets with no voices.

7. 6. I don’t think he did. They probably used Purefoy’s voice and made it sound younger.

8. Lori says:

You’ve got to be kidding. Is this the only time you thought actors playing sisters don’t look alike? Have you checked out the entire family on Parenthood? None of them look like they are related. And that’s just one example.

• iammusic says:

I have two brothers, and I look *nothing* like either of them. Nor do I really look like my parents. Seriously, sometimes family members have very little resemblance.

• DarkDefender says:

This is the burning Castle question of the week? No wonder we didn’t get a recap. I thought she was fine, the dynamic worked between the actresses and it was another solid episode.

The real Q should have been: with the dress, song and “date” (spring) and overwhelming guest
      list revealed is there any other way Caskett get married other than by court house quickie or elopement (with ceremony off screen)?

Of course we will see the vows in flashback in the season 7 opener.. Gives them the whole summer to see how the fans want it done. Amiright?

• Rich Abey says:

I think otherwise. For example check out the duo smiling together in a BTS pic..they have pretty identical smiles for sure..only reason we didn’t see it on screen was cause they were fighting with each other throughout the episode to do any smiling.

9. Bri says:

2. I wonder how Daryl felt for Beth. I think he was attracted to her innate goodness. I also feel like his upbringing made him emotionally stunted. At first, I didn’t like them together, but eventually they grew on me.

10. I’m more interested in how Rachel and Kurt both had to beg, borrow and steal to get into NYADA, but Blaine had no problem at all. It was a nonevent.

10. Jared says:

I never got into Being Human but have LOVED Sam Witwer since his Smallville days. I’m all for seeing him in any show he’s cast in.

11. Natalia says:

Does Good Wife Need New Love? NOOOOOOOOO…forever mourning Will Gardner

• Dee says:

Agree. Absolutely NO to a new love interest for Alicia. After everything that has happened it would be a LONG time before that would happen. Also do not like the idea of the new prosecutor Finn becoming a regular. I like the character but with only 7 eps left this year we have enough going on already. I want more screen time for the current regular cast!

12. Bitsy says:

1. Yes, please! I have never liked Alicia with Peter and can see her and the delicious new SA getting together.

2. Daryl totally has deep feelings for Beth. He opened up to her like he has never opened up to anyone before. I really enjoy the exploration of their relationship and hope it leads to some topless Norman Reedus!

13. KC says:

Of course Blaine got into NYADA! He is super talented. I do wish we had seen the audition though…

• Ann says:

I don’t know if needing to be autotuned is considered talented. If so, he and Naya are super talented!

• tami says:

Jesse St. James( Jon Groff) does not get in but Blaine does? I know,I know, but its Glee!

• EJ386 says:

Jesse St. James got in second time around and will be in NY also! At least I’m still hoping…To many characters I actually liked are gone, and Rachel and Kurt are still there :(

• LOL says:

Yeah they are there to sit in the background while Blaine and Sam take over NY. They should just rename the show Blam

• EJ386 says:

I could totally live with Sam and Baine taking over NY. I like them so much better than Kurt and Rachel.

• lomie says:

@EJ386 wow no account for taste. You like two mediocre average boring bland guys over two people who can actually act and sing and have their own personalities, odd. I guess you enjoy watching paint dry too.

14. wordsmith says:

14) Yeah, a mask and a voice modulator seem a bit insufficient to plausibly justify that Laurel could be six inches from her sister, staring her in the face, and not realize it.
    However, it’s even more implausible that Det. Lance hasn’t put together that Oliver is the Arrow yet, seeing as he knows Sara is the Canary and he knows she works with the Arrow and is practically living with Oliver. Not to mention he’s known for ages that Oliver’s secretary is the Arrow’s sidekick. Maybe it’s just willful denial.

• EJ386 says:

I think it’s implausible too. However Lance has a strong opinion on Olivers character. He sees him as a mostly good for nothing playboy who ruined his girls lives. It would take some extra to see past that prejudice I think…

15. ArchieLeach says:

that totally took me out of the episode of Arrow, it’s your own sister standing right in front of you for god sakes, even Quintin by now should be able to recognize Ollie too,

• Nicole says:

I’m convinced he actually knows that Oliver is Arrow. He’s not stupid, and nearly caught him in the first season. I’m sure he knows and is just not doing anything about it.

• Alia says:

This. There’s no way he hasn’t figured it out yet. He hasn’t acknowledged it because, if he did, he might be obliged to arrest Oliver.

16. Ashley says:

7. I don’t really look anything like my sister because she resembles our mom’s side of the family and I resemble my dad’s. People don’t have to have a strong resemblance to be related!

17. Curly Girly says:

#6 The Following: OMG, I thought the same thing! Young Joe Carroll sounds JUST LIKE adult Joe Carroll!! I really thought that maybe they dubbed James Purefoy’s voice over the younger actors!

18. Kim R says:

1. The Good Wife – too soon, TVLine…..too soon. :)
    14. Arrow – my husband said the same thing. I mean she was right next to her!
    17. The Americans – I believe they could have alluded to what Phillip was having to do for the officer but not actually make us watch.
    18. American Idol – loving the 30 minute results show and have no idea what the show thinks Randy is doing for them. Perhaps a contact had to be honored and as soon as it is done, he will be. Let us hope. :)

19. ME says:

Phillip’s bathroom scene with the Israeli in The Americans should have gone the way of Kurt’s NYADA audition! I cringed and laughed at the same time. I wonder how many takes it took to get through that without laughing.
    And how did that even add to the storyline, lol?! He gave the cold shoulder to the scientist but was willing to take care of the other hostages intimate needs?!! What?!!

20. jenmcdonnell says:

8. Yes to this! No one does tortured monsters like Sam Witwer.

21. Mai says:

Nothing on Switched at Birth or The Fosters? The finales were pretty great and worthy of a few questions… like, How’s it gonna be now that Lena did get pregnant AFTER Timothy decided not to sign de contract? And on the switched front… i’ve been E-bay all the way (hate the Bemmet name!), but now Bay did to Tank exactly what Emmet did to her, and he actually left the fraternity. How was THAT for a cliffhanger?

22. Boiler says:

19. Would guess ABC regrets Body of Proof cancellation. At least a lot of people watched it.
    22. GMA is almost unwatchable in the 2nd hour unless a good concert is on, at least to me.

23. Jill says:

No way robin picked out the dresses. I told my TV the same thing when I saw them.

24. Lecholls says:

11. I’m not glad. Why would I be glad that two people who love each other broke up? I think they will get back together after they grow up a little.

• ... says:

Because being in love doesn’t make a relationship good or worth staying in. Love isn’t a cure-all and IMO, it’s stronger of them to break things off while they’re still friends than fight for something that hasn’t exactly come naturally.

25. sarah says:

14) Even bigger question HOW has Quentin Lance not figured out that The Arrow is Oliver.
    20) Too funny! He eats cereal and the Mystic Grill! :) Well at least now he, Jeremy and Matt will all have something to do for the rest of the season.

• Dank says:

The same way that NOBODY has ever figured out that Superman is Clark Kent! It’s fantasy…just go with it. ;)

26. I.R.E. says:

Why does glee abhor badly about the Emma character for no reason at all? Is this the case that the Glee producers, writers, critics and viewers are badly concerned about Emma’s “obsessive compulsory disorder” weakness, that can offend publicity or what?

27. Erin says:

4 – Ted took over the planning. Remember his big binder & how mad Lily got because she wanted to do it? I’m sure Ted picked out the dresses.

28. ... says:

8: Right? I think the episode would have worked much better for me if Malik’s gesture was more about reaffirming his love for Lisa than elaborately proposing to her. But I could have dealt with a proposal if Tessa was like “oh no,” but having her cry while watching it made the entire episode have a weird message. Plus, I hated how an episode that focused on Tessa and Lisa’s friendship ultimately ended up being about the men in their lives.

29. kd83954 says:

Except we DID hear about Blaine’s NYADA audition. He was in NYC in episode 506 for his audition and then when he returned to Lima w/Sam, Sam excitedly told everyone that Blaine knocked his audition out of the park. I wish we would have seen it too but like, they did tell us about it. It didn’t come out of left field.

• Leah says:

We were told he knocked it out of the park. We had to be told that, because if they actually showed him trying to “act” we’d all see that he really can’t.

• lomie says:

Why we already have to hear her hi try to sing every week. We don’t need to see him any more than necessary. He is such a whiny character and sorry Darren is a limited actor and singer.

30. dettitted says:

1. I don’t know if they should break them up like… right now, but I can see it coming. I really don’t know what to expect after last week’s episode.
    New love interest?… Okay. “(In due time, of course)”.
    11. A bit. 0.0001%. I think it happened beautifully, but just maybe too soon.

31. These questions are getting more ornery every week. Can we please not use this feature to be so negative all the time?

32. Forwardad says:

TGW – keys see Alicia and Peter really work on their marriage first.

Wth is going on with GMA? It’s like watching Xtra or Inside Edition..

33. e says:

4. HIMYM – i totally thought that about the bridesmaid dresses! but also… why on earth would patrice be a bridesmaid if robin hates her so much!? and why wasn’t her sister a bridesmaid too?

16. SUBURGATORY – i thought that malik and lisa getting engaged was so dumb, but i haven’t really enjoyed this season very much and am considering removing it from my hulu :( MORE DALLAS PLEASE! i even miss crazy noah!

• Jay says:

Maybe Barney asked for Patrice since she helped with the engagement?

• powerturtle90sdudemon says:

Also, how many females does Robin have in her life that the show actually developed as characters (and aren’t Ted’s or Barney’s exes and one-night stands)?

• GC says:

Why wasn’t Robin’s sister a bridesmaid? They brought her in for an episode but barely used her.

• Alia says:

That bothered me, too. My guess is that it had to do with Lucy Hale’s availability (or lack thereof) since she’s a lead on another show.

• Xan says:

I absolutely thought that about Patrice – made no sense for her to be a bridesmaid. Robin should have knocked her off the stage and shouted “nobody asked you Patrice!”

34. Amanda says:

2…Still not buying Daryl and Beth, don’t care if EVERYONE on TWD becomes zoombies and Beryl are the only people left, I still wouldn’t want them to procreate!!! Caryl F-O-R-E-V-E-R!!!! Lol
    Beth can’t act (and I would’ve been alright with her dying at the prison) and Daryl just looks like an old perverted horndog! Her own sister isn’t even worried about where she is, that should be a sign!!!! LOL

19. BODY OF PROOF!!!! I still shed a tear because I miss that show!

• EJ386 says:

Aahhh… I actually think Daryl and Beth are sweet. I won’t want them to coupeling immediately but I would want to see more of them together.

• Jenn says:

Why can’t they find someone normal for Daryl? Beth looks like his daughter, and Carol looks like his mother!

35. ivy says:

yes finally split up peter and alicia actually just get rid of peter all together, cant stand him
    daryl doesn’t love beth he is protective of her
    the following creeps me out all the time but this season needs a kick start

36. Dj says:

The problem with Jimmy Fallon is without the sure-to-be-viral moment he doesn’t have much else. His interview skills aren’t that great, his monologue is that funny. But those viral moments with his guest are his saving grace.

• wordsmith says:

Jimmy’s greatest strength is his approachability. He’s willing to put himself out there and make himself look really foolish in a way that other hosts aren’t, and that in turn gets his guests to do the same, which leads to the hilarious games and stunts that inevitably go viral.

37. Katherine215 says:

My own question: what on earth is going on with Lost Girl this season? I can’t believe they killed Hale, Bo has been extra crazy with her love life (Dyson, Lauren, Dyson, Lauren, hey new guy that’s my destiny out of no where!), the storyline has been rather blah, and I just found out what happens in the season finale and I’m seriously annoyed. Strongly considering dropping this mess, which saddens me because I’ve really enjoyed it until this season.

• Radha says:

THIS. Thank you for saying this. I don’t know what has been going on this season. Everything is a mess. Character and plot wise. :(

38. SonOfCoul says:

20- He’s an immortal Hybrid with super rich, but also sadly both dead parents. Would you want a 9-5 job or some junior college school life instead of a life of freedom and lots of bourbon? No? Didn’t think so! He’s living off his trust fund and actually starting to become useful in helping defend his friends/town. I actually like where they’re going with Tyler’s storyline….for once.

• Scott says:

As for what he does all day….he’s a highly sexed teenage (or thereabouts) boy. I would have thought the answer to the stupid question was really obvious.

39. WTactualF says:

All the characters on Girls are terrible, unlikeable people, not just Adam. That show is ridiculous and the girls are all pathetic.

I wish HBO would cancel it already.

40. KK says:

Glee – we’ll most likely see Blaine’s audition eventually in a flashback. Also, totally amazed at Leah’s ability to play something so close to real life.

• Angel says:

My heart was breaking with her in that scene….I knew she was thinking it should’ve been her and Finn. It didn’t feel right at all. At least the originals got to do the final song in the choir room. Addiction is a terrible disease and we lost Cory way too soon. :(

41. Sara says:

^^^^
    I would notice. And I would then proceed to throw a party.

42. abz says:

1) I definitely don’t think they should even approach that for the rest of this season. They should deal with her failing marriage first and finally get her away from Peter and after some time has past they can show her moving on and maybe a new love interest down the line next season. However, now it’s just too soon after Will’s death for that.

43. Cindy says:

Alexis Carra was on Mixology and she does look incredibly like Nancy Travis. Unfortunately, nancy only has two sons, not any daughters, so it was purely a coincidence

44. Mik says:

Oh my gosh, so negative this week TVline. Eat a Snickers.

45. Kyle says:

Robin’s bridesmaid dresses: I definitely believe she would have picked those dresses out. Robin has always been self-centered and concerned about being the best looking woman in the room, so it makes sense that she would pick out unflattering dresses for her bridesmaids.

46. Elyse says:

WAIT… WHAT? They broke up? That’s awesome. I only stopped watching because their relationship was so annoying.

47. Maria says:

Re: New Girl. How dare you. Of course we are not happy they broke up!!!“

48. Roma says:

1. Yes to FINALLY splitting Alicia and Peter up. Big no to new love interest. I won’t be comfortable with that for at least two more FULL seasons (and even then… I might never be able to get over Will’s death).

• EJ386 says:

Yes to the splitting up! And not a new full on romance but just emotionless hooking up with a random I could live with.

• James Butler says:

Are you also recommending that the title of the show be changed? There can not be “A Good Wife” without a husband. And I ask you also, why do you dislike Peter so much and don’t tell me he slept with hookers. What’s the other reasons?

• Ace says:

Pretty sure “he’s a married government official who risked his marriage, family, and career for meaningless sex” is a good enough reason, but he’s also just *wrong* for her, and generally unlikeable.

• Hannah says:

The reason is that he’s not the leading man in a romance novel, and that’s what people want apparently. I love Peter, and hope Alicia sticks with him.

49. JM says:

12. LOL! But hey, Justified is NEVER boring, always full of surprising turns (Kendall’s confession, free ice cream for Eva), and still the best show on TV (along with Hannibal).

18. No, in fact, five minutes after that happens, people will scratch their heads and ask ‘Who’s Randy Jackson’?

50. TJ says:

My heart did break for Rachel (and Lea) and since it couldn’t have been a Finchel duet, it would have been better as a Rachel solo closing out the Choir room. As for Blaine, THANK GOD for the small favor of them not subjecting us to having to watch Blaine audition. We will be subjected enough to Blee/Blam NY soon enough! Blarren getting into NYADA is about as believable as that tool Sam making in NY as a model and Chord being believable as Glee’s new leading man! It’s all a big joke and the fans are the punch line!