ABC Family Sets Summer Premieres For Pretty Little Liars, 90210 Gals' Mystery Girls and More

Pretty Little Liars Season 5ABC Family has rolled out its Summer 2014 schedule, which includes the series premieres of two new comedies and one new drama.

RELATED | Pretty Little Liars Season Finale Sneak Peek: Ian, Noel and More Return — 24 Shocking New Pics

Pretty Little Liars, which wraps its fourth season next Tuesday, returns for Season 5 on June 10 at 8/7c. In addition to Alison’s reintegration into Rosewood, Season 5 will also include the series’ milestone 100th episode.

Chasing Life, a new series starring Italia Ricci (Unnatural History), premieres June 10 at 9/8c. The one-hour drama follows a young journalist (Ricci) whose world is turned upside down when she learns she has cancer.

Switched at Birth returns with its summer premiere June 16 at 8/7c.

The Fosters‘ summer premiere will follow at 9/8c.

* New comedy Young & Hungry, starring Emily Osment (Hannah Montana) and executive-produced by Ashley Tisdale (Hellcats), premieres June 25 at 8/7c. The half-hour sitcom follows a young food blogger (Osment) who is hired as the personal chef of a young tech entrepreneur.

RELATED | Jennie Garth, Tori Spelling Comedy Mystery Girls Ordered to Series at ABC Family

* Another new comedy, Mystery Girls, premieres June 25 at 8:30/7:30c. Starring Jennie Garth and Tori Spelling of Beverly Hills, 90210 fame, the half-hour series follows two former TV detectives who reunite to solve real-life crimes.

1. Christy says:

A show with Jennie Garth and Tori Spelling?

Yes. Yes, I would like that.

Not as much as a Bunheads resurrection, but that’s just a starry-eyed dream at this point.

2. courtney says:

thanks for the spoiler alerrttttt for PLL.

• Aline says:

“Spoiler Alert”??? We know Alison’s alive since OCTOBER! It’s not a spoiler if it’s like..2 days old. And it’s been 5 months so…it’s your problem sweetie.

3. sarah says:

I sure hope Twisted gets renewed, however the fact that it is not on this list makes be scared it will be cancelled.

• Sam says:

I hope so too but I have a feeling they’re still deciding on it. PLL and The Fosters are starting season 5 and season 2, while Switched at Birth is starting the second half of season 3 and the rest are new shows. Twisted still has 4 episodes left this season so there’s still a chance. Switched at Birth hasn’t been renewed yet either.

• Jeannie Spear says:

I pray it is not cancelled

4. Kaycee says:

Excited for Mystery Girls! Can’t wait.

5. Louis says:

twisted was cancelled :-(

6. Louis says:

Oh my bad. I got twisted confused with the lying game :-/ Sorry.

7. Brandy says:

Can’t wait for Liars ,Switched & Fosters

8. Amber says:

Is Baby Daddy not coming back in the summer?

9. Tanya says:

Love switched at birth!

10. Robert says:

I really hope that PLL gets renewed for season 6! This show is too good!!!!

11. Scarlette says:

Hope Twisted is canceled. That mess of a show deserves it. I blame Chuck Pratt for the horrible second half of season 1. He’s a racist idiot and he ruins everything he touches.

12. SEO says:

I usually do not leave many remarks, however i did some searching and wound
    up here Pretty Little Liars Season 5 Premiere Date – ABC Family Summer
    Schedule – TVLine. And I do have 2 questions for you if
    you usually do not mind. Could it be simply me or does it look like some
    of these remarks come across like written by brain dead visitors?
    :-P And, if you are posting on additional places, I’d like
    to keep up with anything new you have to post.
    Would you make a list of all of your communal sites like your twitter
    feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?

13. michelle says:

Just watches season finale of twisted…it better not get canceled. That was a major cliffhanger

14. Michelle Jessie says:

15. Katie R says:

When is twisted coming back on?
    It better not get cancelled thats the only show I watch!!

16. Celeste says:

So many great shows are coming back on and new ones are being made. What about Twisted?! The spring finale was so good! I need my favorite show back!

17. kimora says:

Ali has a TWIN?!?!?!?

18. who shot Ezra and i want to know Ail is buring Ailve in her own backyard and Emily”s girlfriend Maya then found two suspects both of them are dead or dug up thier grave

19. Jeannie Spear says:

is twisted ever coming back on the air or are we bring screwed out of a good show again?? I am starting to think perhaps I should not be watching shows on this channel all together if they keep leaving us with a shocking season finale only for tv execs to decide no more seasons. like they did with the lying game. if twisted is actually cancelled I will block this channel from my viewing list which is a shame since I like mystery girls and the fosters etc. but it is not worth getting into these shows if the execs are just going to pull them off the air at their own will.

20. Jeannie Spear says:

Mystery Girls is so funny! so glad to see them back together in a more humorous storyline. they crack me up and I had no idea Tori could be That funny and Jenny and the gay side kick brings it all together in a long awaited comedy. I haven’t laughed this hard in a long time and I have cancer so laughter is few and far apart. but it is on now every Wednesday night! Wahoo!!