Pilot Scoop: Supernatural Spin-Off Casts Pretty Little Liars' Sean Faris as Wolfy Lead

Sean Faris Supernatural TribesOne of Rosewood’s finest is joining Supernatural: Tribes.

Sean Faris, currently recurring as Officer Gabriel Holbrook on Pretty Little Liars, has been tapped to play a werewolf on The CW’s planted spin-off, TVLine has learned.

RELATED | Pilot Season 2014: Your Complete Guide to This Fall’s (Possible) New Shows and Who’s In Them

Tribes is being described as a sweeping drama about the various mafia-esque monster families that unknowingly-to-humans “run” the underbelly of Chicago and who are being tracked by a newly-minted Hunter who’s trying to stop them and rid Chicago of anything or anyone supernatural.

Faris will star as Julian Durant, the son of a wealthy family of lycanthropes who has no love for the shapeshifting Hayden clan.

He joins the recently cast Nathaniel Buzolic (The Originals), as shapeshifter David Hayden, and Lucien Laviscount (Episodes, Skins), who will portray Ennis Roth, a resolute police academy trainee whose fiancée is killed in the crossfire of the monster war. The tragedy leads him to the truth about what lurks in the shadows and to become a monster-hunter himself.

The trio will appear in this season’s 20th episode of Supernatural — aka Tribes’ de-facto pilot — airing April 29.

No stranger to the supernatural, Faris played jock-turned-vampire Ben on Season 1 of The Vampire Diaries. He also starred on Reunion and Life As We Know It.

1. Lore says:

This werewolf i like :)

2. Elyse says:

liking the cast… still not digging the title.

3. Kaycee says:

Hmm could we see yet another one of Rosewood’s dwindling police force bite the dust?

4. Jared says:

Love Sean Faris.. Never got into Supernatural but this ill definitely be watching!

5. lisa says:

I love this guy. He’s cute and a good actor. Love it!

6. Ram510 says:

Ok now I’m interested! I’ll watch any show that has any of the Live As We Know It alum in it

7. Linda says:

He was on that one episode of Smallville a long time ago. :D

8. DavidSask says:

Love Sean now will give this show a go!

9. nikond3300 says:

I every time emailed this webpage post page to all my contacts,
    since if like to read it after that my contacts will too.

10. Trista says:

Should get your facts straight before posting, Nate was never on The Originals he was on The Vampire Diaries

11. Sarah says:

Dammit, and here I was planning to stay as far away from Tribes as possible, thinking it’ll never be anything like the epicness of Supernatural anyway but then they go ahead and land a cast like Buzolic, Laviscount and now Faris. Guess I’ll be watching anyway, then.

• Val says:

I felt like you Sarah but I decided I can Love SPN and still get wrapped up in the spin-off too! SPN has at least another Season and then maybe movies??!

12. dating says:

These pieces symbolize the people and passions in your life
    that influence the decisions you make. The beauty of online dating is that
    you have greater control over the pace at which things develop as a face to face meeting doesn’t usually
    occur for some time. For all intents and purposes you need to view
    this is a completely new and separate relationship.
    0 Social Media can be used to meet friends, singles and even those interested in adult sexual relationships.

These were statements that were designed to impress me, the recipient, how Holy he was
    and how God is such a big part of his life, as was his faith.

13. Dehliaa says:

Goodness, is he a tall drink of water. Pretty handsome I’d say. Watched him in the movie Pawn, and he’s a pretty good actor too. Men usually like this one are not approachable in real life. See him at least every other week, walk close enough to touch him and he is pretty oblivious to most around him. I wish…