TVLine Items: Grey's Anatomy Doc Checks Into GH, HIMYM Vet Lands CBS Sitcom Pilot and More

Chandra Wilson General HospitalGrey’s Anatomy doc Chandra Wilson will find herself on the other end of the stethoscope when she checks into the daytime ABC drama General Hospital.

“I’ve watched GH for 35 years,” Wilson tells our very good friends at Soaps In Depth, which broke the news. “I grew up with it. It holds such a place in my heart.”

Appearing in the Jan. 28 episode, Wilson’s GH character is described as being Bailey-like, and is a patient of Kevin’s.

RELATED | Grey’s Anatomy Fall Finale Recap: Did April Marry Matt?

Ready for more of today’s TV news? Well….

* How I Met Your Mother vet Ashley Williams has landed the female lead in CBS’ sitcom pilot inspired by the life of comedian Jim Gaffigan, who co-wrote the script and stars as “himself.” Per our sister site Deadline, Williams will play Gaffigan’s TV wife Jeannie, which in an earlier incarnation was filled by Mira Sorvino.

* Dr. Quinn and Mr. Grant are heading to Men at Work. TVGuide.com reports that Jane Seymour and Ed Asner will guest-star during Season 3 of the TBS comedy as, respectively, a sexy publishing magnate and a kindly old man who winds up as an intern at Full Steam.

* The Walking Dead‘s Steven Yeun will voice orphaned Vincent’s assistant, Charles, on Fox’s American Dad later this season, EW.com reports.

RELATED | Veronica Mars Reunion to Open Spring PaleyFest

* The cable channel Pivot has acquired all episodes of both Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Veronica Mars, to begin airing in mid January.

Which TVLine Items have you talking today?

1. Will says:

Pivot? Is this a new cable channel? ..never heard of it.

And awesome news about Chandra being on GH. Too bad she wasn’t playing Dr. Bailey in a crossover type. Little piece of trivia if you’ve ever watched The OC,: in Season 4 Summer’s father Dr. Roberts takes a job at a “wonderfully quirky hospital named Seattle Grace.” In a later episode a character asks if the short sassy lady (Dr. Bailey) is still bossing him around. Such a hoot!

• Meg says:

I’m not 100% positive but I think Seattle Grace was also mentioned on GH. When Robin’s HIV protocol wasn’t working she went to a hospital in Seattle for help and I thought they showed her going into Seattle Grace.

• Meg says:

Also Bobbie, Lucas, Noah, and Kevin all ended up in Seattle. The cross-over almost writes itself.

• joefromwb says:

One Life to Live did that too. When Michael and Marcie McBain left town, it was because he took a job as an ER Attending at Seattle Grace.

2. Lori says:

Pivot Channel? Never heard of it.

3. Liz says:

Dr Quinn aka Jane Seymour back on TV Yeah!
    Buffy AND Veronica Mars back on TV! Yeah!
    I know, I loved the 90’s…

4. Douglas from Brazil says:

Is’n Pivot a wine’s brand?

5. Tiffany says:

Chandra Wilson on GH is awesome. Can’t wait. Hope she get some scenes with Robin that would be amazing.

6. webly3 says:

I’ve been binge-watching Veronica Mars. Since Soapnet is the only channel it has in reruns, hopefully I will be able to catch up on Pivot. :)

7. Tania says:

I haven’t watched GH – or any daytime show, for that matter – in ages. But for Chandra, I’ll watch.

8. KCC says:

Chandra Wilson on GH!!!

9. Can I simply just say what a relief to find somebody that
    truly understands what they’re talking about over the internet.

You certainly realize how to bring a problem to light and make
    it important. More and more people really need to read this and understand this side of the
    story. It’s surprising you’re not more popular since you certainly have the gift.

10. For a free 11 page report on metabolism and it’s effects on
    your body go to:. If you’re consuming meals which might be a lot higher in calorie consumption, you’d literally need to devote a
    lot of time inside the fitness center aiming to remove all these off.
    I talked to 5 friends and relatives using the Fatloss4Idiots diet plan strictly
    already for more than three months and evaluated their dieting results.

11. Quality articles is the important to attract the visitors to visit the web site, that’s what this web site is providing.

12. I tend not to leave a great deal of remarks, but after looking at a few of the comments on Greys Anatomy Star
    Chandra Wilson Guest Star on General HospitalTVLine – TVLine.
    I actually doo have 2 questions for you
    iif it’s okay. Is it simply me or do a few of thee responses look
    as if they are left by brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are posting at additional places, I’d like to
    follow you. Could you make a list of all of all your public sites like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?

13. The principle applied is in the same wavelength as the business entity’s efforts to
    anticipate its customers’ needs even before they realize
    such a need, thus earning their customers’ loyalty.

So you can breath in abundance each and every minute of every
    last day. They had a lot of work for me and I was fascinated by
    what they were doing.

14. * It is important to pray to God frequently (Muslims do it five times a day) and attend a congretion at least once a week
    (usually mid-day on Fridays). And in the other side, the “traditionalists” are often referring
    to mystical Sufi tradition and focusing on self purification (Howell,
    2001). and it is fundamentally secular and has nothing
    to do with ideology and spiritual meaning of life.

15. Hold off on sharing your rugged body odor until youre hot and heavy in bed.
    I know, that does not sound very manly, if you want to and just focus on
    the physical benefits. Just remember to do it in a nice tactful way and not be a jerk if you want to attract beautiful women.