Should Glee Let Rachel Move On? Was Sons Too Brainy? A Scandal-ous Six-Pack? And More Qs!

Lady Gaga Gyspy SNLWe’ve got questions, and you’ve (maybe) got answers! With another week of TV gone by, we’re lobbing queries left and right about shows including Grimm, Sleepy Hollow, Sons of Anarchy and Glee!

1 | On Bones, how did Brennan not get dismissed during jury selection?

2 | After his epic breath-holding bout this week, how many Grimm episodes are we away from Nick spontaneously growing wings and taking flight?

3 | SNL mystery: Who the hell is this dude with the guitar and, more importantly, who told him he could sit next to Lady Gaga? And would you rank Gaga up there among SNL‘s all-time most gung-ho, invested singer-hosts?

4 | Did Homeland‘s Saul really say to Dar Adul, “Carrie can’t even suspect [what we're up to]” while just outside outside the door to the room Carrie dr-oz1was in?

5 | Is the fate of Once Upon a Time‘s Henry definitive proof that hashtags simply don’t work? And did young Rumple look a bit too much like young Pinocchio?

6 Do you ever have Dr. Oz on mute, look up at the screen and wonder what that crazy dude is up to?

| What in the world is going on with The Good Wife‘s Will and his random girlfriend? Is he reborn or becoming a middle-aged cliché?

| TVLine reader Skrable2 asks: “When the FBI took control of CBI on The Mentalist,  why didn’t they sequester everyone in the building and only release them after assuring that they didn’t have the three-dot tattoo?”

| We get why Hart of Dixie‘s Joel wants to hang out with Wade, but why does Wade like Joel? And could Zoe and Joel have any less chemistry?

RELATED | Spoilers on Grey’s, Mentalist, NCIS, Nikita, OITNB, Banshee, Maids, POI and More

ncis-la10 | Did finding out the identity of Sleepy Hollow‘s Headless Horseman make him a little less scary?

11 | NCIS: Los Angeles fans: Was your first thought at this instant: “Headless Horseman!”…? And as “pah” as the scene was where Deeks expressed his want to be at his place, now, with Densi, couldn’t he have at least run a brush through his hair, just once, before making that pitch?

12 | After a very sleepy week of performances on The Voice, is it perhaps time for producers to introduce a “Contestant’s Choice” Week?

13 | Has there been a less appetizing meal on TV this year than New Girl‘s hard-to-chew bologna sandwiches whipped up by Winston’s hamster-SOAowning possible love interest?

14 | Note to Sons of Anarchy: Did we really need to see actual brain matter?

15 | On Supernatural, did we miss the part where Dean explained how Sonny found out about the family business? And what did you think of Degrassi alum Dylan Everett as young Dean? He kind of nailed it in the reluctant crying scene, right?

RELATED | Arrow Season 2 Casts Katrina Law as Nyssa al Ghul

16 | Wouldn’t you just once like to witness Arrow‘s Oliver wrestle with unbuttonning/unzipping/getting the Arrow suit off that mannequin, and then squeezing into it, all in the course of “rushing off” to nab a bad guy? Also: Did Count Vertigo have that distinct an accent last time around…? And the mysterious contents of the Japanese sub are totally gonna turn Slade into Deathstroke the Terminator, right?

Crazy Ones17 | Which Modern Family running gag did you think was better executed: last season’s Godfather nod or this week’s ode to Apollo 13?

18 | Is Nashville‘s Rayna right, that lingerie is overrated? She convinced us!

19 | How is it that The Crazy Ones‘ James Wolk can make even softball look sexy?

20 | Vampire Diaries fans: Who else is on board with some Stefan/Katherine flirtation? Weren’t their scenes a refreshing change of pace for Stefan?

RELATED | Fox Midseason Schedule 2014 – Glee Returns to Tuesdays

21 | Given that Glee‘s farewell-to-Finn episode only aired in mid-October, how much time needs to pass before you’re ready to see Rachel pursuing any kind of romance, be it casual or serious? And given their light flirtation during “Just the Way You Are,” is there any circumstance under which you’d be OK seeing her paired with Sam?Scandal_Shirtless_Fitz copy

22 | Did that one Scandal scene ruin anyone else’s radial artery dinner? How much you wanna bet Mellie knows full well about the Vermont house? Lastly, just so everyone is aware, Tony Goldwyn is 53, mmkay

23 | Does Grey’s Anatomy really expect anyone to invest in April/Matthew when 99 percent of their relationship takes place off screen?

TAGS: , , ,
GET MORE: 20ish Questions, Burning Questions, Commentary

1. Gilded Lady says:

I loved the scenes between Stefan and Katherine and him telling Katherine to suck it up. Heh.

2. Daisy says:

2. No flights. No tights.

3. Rose says:

#18 – My goal in life is to look like Connie Britton when I’m 46…or 36.

4. MrMank says:

Sons has never shied away from the violence that surrounds these peoples’ lives every day. While many shows (rightly) rely on subtlety in their violent scenes, the brutality of this show is part of its character. It’s never gratuitous, and it’s certainly never easy to watch. And I would have expected nothing less from what many have said was the best episode of the series yet.

• laura meakin says:

Well put in the context of the show it works and I feel acceptable after all it aint for kids. Well said! I get annoyed at everyone who watches 1 then complains there’s worse out there.

5. Sasha says:

I hated Finchel. I mean HATED them. But come on, Finn just died. After 4 years it makes 0 sense to have her move on so quick. Plus with Sam makes no sense. They had no past and were not even close. If it was Puck, then yeah I’d be okay with it and it’ll make more sense. Ryan is so desperate to make Chord into a leading man.

And noooooooo to Katherine and Stefan. He belongs with Elena.

• ^This. Last week she got a tattoo of Finn’s name and was all upset. This week she’s suddenly attracted to Sam? What? That’s the least likely pairing on the show. I don’t think she’d ever even noticed him before.

• the girl says:

I haven’t seen the episode yet, but there is a chance that it is just a grief thing and not a real attraction. There are lots of ways we process loss. Sam is someone from McKinley, someone she already knows. He was (is?) a football player. It might just feel safe and comfortable, easy. But not necessarily real.

• henninggirl says:

I don’t think anything should or really will happen for Rachel. I think they will show her struggling with moving on in general. But that being said, if they move all these people to New York for the last season, I wouldn’t mind seeing something slow (I mean slooooooow) start to happen between her and Sam. Then in the finale you can jump ahead to them in the future, as adults together in New York or something.

• Chelsea says:

I don’t think Rachel necessarily should be moving on. Although, I don’t know if there is a protocol for when your first love that you weren’t technically dating but were still in love with and thought maybe someday might end up with dies. I was still in love with my first love for a long while after we broke up, if he had died while I was in college I would have been heartbroken and probably messed up for the next dude, but feeling a little bit of a crushy flutter while helping to grease up sexy Sam’s super duper abs? She’s still a teenaged girl, right? I’ll give her this one.

Also, sometimes when you lose someone close to you, it is easier to move on with someone who knew the person and knows the situation. Healthy? Probably not, but I think it is actually a natural reaction.

• Michele says:

^^^This so much. Rachel/Sam makes no sense, but apparently Ryan is obsessed with Chord and Darren so of course he wants them in NYC even if he has to force couples. It should had been Puck because at least they’re exes and they had a kind of weird friendship after they broke up with him still caring about her and being there for her when she needed someone.

• kate says:

I thought puck and rachel would have been cute eventually because I feel like Puck went through the same kind of pain as rachel because although we didn’t see puck he was at school with finn, I just think that they would find their way together through the memory of finn but i would have wanted it to move at a slower pace but i understand how hard in much be grieving for cory privately not to mention grieving in front of everyone as rachel, so in that sense I don’t want all the episodes to be her upset over finn

• Paulina says:

Rachel and Puck might work, several years later… if he hadn’t had an affair with her biological mother. I hope that ship has well and truly sailed now.

• Gunny says:

I agree that Ryan is obsessed with Chord and Darren. I want Rachel to find someone new and maybe a little Finn-like next season, but starting slow and building rather than the story for Dani and Santana. No more Brody or Jesse types.

• Olivia says:

“Hated” would be a bit exaggerated in my case, but x2 to your whole comment on Glee.

• Dan says:

I thought Rachel was being set up with Ioan Gruffud, her Funny Girl co-star. At the end of last season, didn’t she say she thought she would date an older man next?

I’m not against the Sam thing, but it would be interesting to see her go in a different direction.

• Lauren says:

I agree. Rachel should not be moving on so quickly, it’s disrespectful to both Corey and Finn IMO. I think if they want to set her up with another character then they should just be friends this season and maybe start making it romantic next season. But no romance for Rachel this season, please. And yes, I would much prefer Puck to Sam, but given Puck is no longer a regular I get why they chose Sam. Hey, remember when Sam was with Brittany and became an idiot?

• S. says:

The thought of Rachel and Sam together makes me wanna go listen to Mercedes/Amber singing “Hell to the No.” I hadn’t thought of Puck, but I’m not sure how that’d work with Puck living in NYC. He’s even dimmer a bulb than Finn. Not as dumb as Sam circa the Brittany relationship, but still, could Rachel be into someone with a brain? Would it be harder for her to sustain a relationship with anybody who needed their own mental fulfillment and couldn’t just act as Mr. Rachel Berry? I realize Glee’s got a habit of making stupid an opportunity for funny, but if you want a serious relationship, it doesn’t hold up for long. Finn was at his best when he realized he was holding her back. You had hope for him from a standpoint of emotional intelligence.

• KC says:

I’m OK with Rachel & Sam (if it happens ). We know Rachel is getting a new love interest this season. As long as it’s slow building, I’m fine with it. I would rather have it be a. ” known”, than. “Unknown “. Also, Glee doesn’t need any more characters!

6. Dicie says:

#10 – The connection between the Horseman and Ichabod came as a complete surprise and makes the Horseman more integrated into the show instead of just a random monster of the week. Also, using Andy to give the Horseman a voice added to the freakiness of the scenes. Another well-acted episode on all fronts, even the actor stuck in the headless costume brought emotion to his character.

• meem says:

Couldn’t have said it better myself. (Though I had guessed the Headless was going to be someone Ichabod knew, and probably Bram from the original source material. Right on both counts!)

• Patrick Maloney says:

I didn’t think the Headless Horseman needed anything to make him more than a monster of the week. He’s the Headless frigging Horseman! And a horseman of the apocalypse!

• HH says:

I loved this. I actually gasped when it was revealed. I can’t believe how good this crazy, off the wall show is. I agree that the actor in the headless costume did a great job conveying different emotions. And all without a face!! My favorite episode so far.

• Patrick Maloney says:

That being said, I loved the twist in the story

• Carla says:

The minute they showed the first clip of Ichabod’s buddy picking out jewelry for Katrina. I turned to my husband and said, “He’s the Horseman.” Saw that coming almost before the credits. I think it’s a copout. Giving him a background makes him less scary because we now know his weakness. Lots of villians get backstories and end up becoming almost sypmathetic. Not saying that’s what they’ll do with the Horseman, but some monsters are meant to be pure evil with no explanation.

7. Katie says:

Loved the Stefan/Katherine interaction….Rachel on Glee moving on from Finn was bound to happen (Glee loves to write romantic relationships) but with Sam? Really? SAM? I don’t hate the character but he’s dated and been engaged/sorta married once but not legally 3 other girls on the show (Quinn, Mercedes, Brittany) just because Blam are bff’s doesn’t mean they have to pair Rachel with Sam so the Hummelberry BFF’s can date the Blam Bff’s.

8. Jennie says:

I understand Rachel will need to move on but not this soon. How about letting her be a single adult for a while focusing on her career. Why does she need a man right now? Let her grieve. And when she does move on I hope it’s with a screen partner as talented as Lea is and that is NOT Chord Overstreet. Sam is immature and falls for a new girl every season, Rachel really needs an equal. Sam would always know he is her second choice and the one Rachel settles.

• Stacey says:

Sam is single. So the fact he falls for someone new is not unheard of on a television series. Yes he has issues with his smarts, but doesn’t mean he can’t be a good man for Rachel. If and when Rachel is ready to move on.

• Katie says:

Girl he JUST had a crush on Penny not just a few episodes ago he’s too fickle of a character now to be realistically paired with Rachel.

• Lorena says:

I thought Sam was dating the dumb Nurse, Penny.

• Remember Penny says:

Sam just spent the first 7 episodes going after Nurse Penny, suddenly he shows up in NY making googoo eyes at Rachel? Sorry but Sam is a piss poor Finn replacement. Hopefully Rachel will move on with someone other then Sam!

• lC says:

Exactly! I hate that they keep trying to make Sam date nearly every Glee girl. He’s become the Glee shipping whore and its obnoxious and redundant. Hope they bring in a new, mature sweet guy for her. Not Sam Evans whom is as dumb as a box of rocks and talented and not even in her league.

I’d take Rachel dating Santana over freaking Sam. And Rachel isnt even gay!

• Olivia says:

Lol this, especially the last sentence, it’s saying a lot when fanfiction makes more sense than a tv show. I wish Groff was still around.

• Peach says:

She doesn’t need a man, but she is an adult who can make her own decisions and she can have as much grief sex with those abs as she wants.Personally, I hope Jesse comes back. Groffles <3

• amadeline says:

Absolutely agree with you. Besides, I’m still baffled why any of the ones in NY are still hanging out with high school kids in Ohio. That’s not the real world! Surely by now they’ve made some new friends and developed some new interests that don’t tie them back to McKinley High all the time. Glee has always been over the top in the reality department, but it’s going too far these days. I wish they’d just move the whole focus to NY and have lots of Adam Lambert!

9. Mary says:

#22 DVRd Scandal and just watched it. Can’t believe Tony G is in his 50s. Looking good!

• DramaMomma says:

I made the comment to my coworkers that Liv has unresolved daddy issues playing out with Fritz and they looked at me like I was crazy. When I pointed put that Tony was in his early 50’s and Kerry was in her early 30’s, they were floored.

That said Scott Foley in his 40’s and Tony Goldwyn in his 50’s have set the bar high.

10. lC says:

It’s been 1 episode since getting her Finn tattoo. The Sam and Rachel flirting was unncessary and out of the blue and just plain stupid.

And out of all guys its Sam? The very same guy who.proposed to Quinn, dated Santana, chased after Mercedes, married Brittany and just got with Penny the school nurse?! Why the hell should he start dating Rachel Berry now? He needs to stop getting new love interests every 3 episodes. He’s become the annoying rebound guy with far too much screentime that’s deserving.

Of course Rachel will eventually move on. But why right.now? Can people not be single on this show for more than 3 episodes? She just lost the love of her life and it hasn’t even been a month and they show that? And can you please introduce a new character for Rachel when she’s ready instead of pairing her up with the guy who’s gone through nearly all the girls in Glee Club and falls in love with any girl who talks to him for more than 30 seconds. I’m furious they are even hinting at them. I’m so close to quitting this show and that was my breaking point. I’m not tuning into see boring and bland Sam Evans fall for yet again another girl in the span of an episode.

11. Stacey says:

I don’t think Rachel will be entertaining the idea anytime soon. But she does have to move on. I could see a flirtation, or a rebound something with Sam. If Sam is indeed headed to New York after graduation. Sam is known, he knew Finn and was close them both of them. So I could see where maybe one day Rachel might look at Sam! Doesn’t mean she has to fall in love with Sam and marry him. But I could see her fighting it, and would be realistic…Even though as a shipper of Rachel and Finn; it would hurt to see. But the fact remains Finn is gone. And Rachel will have to move on sometime, whether it’s so quickly, it open for debate. But I have heard graduation isn’t until at least Episode 14. Therefore, nothing is happening quickly!

• Katie says:

They set it up in this episode imo and then when episode 14 starts the ball will really start rolling.

• Paulina says:

Finn is special to Rachel because he was the one who believed in her and supported her when nobody else did. He sacrificed for her dreams. He understood her even when she didn’t understand herself. The strength of their rapport and how foundational their relationship was is what made their potential reunion and endgame status possible. You can’t swap in some friend of his who barely talked to her for years. And why, just to do it? Because “it’s TV” and “she has to move on”?

Finn was also far less superficial than Sam, though that apparently was only valuable on the old Glee. Glee’s new message seems to be “love who you are, but make sure you take your shirt off and look hot.”

12. NO! says:

I really hope they don’t pair Rachel and Sam. That is my good bye Glee point! Sam is no Finn and Chord is no Cory! Chord is not leading man material, he’s nothing but a sculpted body with no depth! How about they wait til next season, or better yet let Rachel date but stay single and focus on her career. She is only 19 she doesn’t need Sam dragging her down!

• Stacey says:

They have actually never said how old Sam is, he was back with Artie and Tina. But he could have missed time in school when his family was homeless, so possible he’s same age.

13. Alison says:

It disgusts me how rude and cruel people on here and other boards talk about Chord. People need to take a long look in the mirror and figure out why they are so hateful to say such horrible things.

I’m all for Stefan/Katherine. Keep him away from Elena please

• Katie says:

Chord and Sam are not the same person although I do agree that Sam at this point is no leading man, that ship sailed due to horrid writing Chord however is not a bad actor (imho)

• Alison says:

Alot of the comments I read, not just on here, are directed at Chord as much as they are Sam. And to me, the cruelty is disgusting. JMHO

14. Andrea says:

I never thought I’d crush on someone 50+, but DAMN Mr. President is SEXY!

15. Michele says:

Could Zoe and Joel have any less chemistry? – No they couldn’t. Don’t know enough about the behind the scenes stuff at “Hart” but not bringing back Lemon’s cousin and instead dropping in a character the audience has no knowledge/feelings for gives this pair no “love” from the audience and therefore no conflict. Also having three characters swirling around her as a love match is dizzying.

April/Matthew – same holds for this doomed Grey’s couple. The audience can’t be conflicted without a chance to see the couple being a couple. Same holds for the weak use of Leah as Arizona’s rebound gal. We’ve gotten none of Leah’s POV which doesn’t help this character move some day from supporting to principle character as the original cast starts to slip away from the series. She doesn’t have to be the wedge with Calzona (they have plenty of wedges already) but I had hoped this would give us more insight into who Leah is. Instead she’s been limited to about 5 personal scenes all season long.

Glee and Rachel – I learned long ago the Glee writing team will do what it wants no matter logic or reason but I think an eventual Sam and Rachel pairing could work. He has the kindness and the slightly dim personality of Finn so it’s quite similar a type which I think long time fans would grab onto.

Personally I have preferred Rachel with the other boys who WEREN’T from McKinley. There was chemistry with those two fellas. Finn and Rachel always felt cutesy to me and not a real post high school adult couple.

However, for the majority of the fan base to accept ANY person with Rachel – I think they really need to consider a BSG/OTH like time jump of 5 plus years going into the end of this season or start of the next. (Not to mention to creatively reinvigorate the series) I love the entire gaggle of misfit toys of Lima but the disjointed, illogical plot turns and the lack of balance in tone is making it harder and harder to get thru a show each week. Some times I think they want to see the show tank.

16. Cassandra says:

1) I’m happy to see I’m not the only one who was bothered by this.
    9) I’ve often questioned why Wade and Joel are friends, but considering the amount of bs Joel has to put up with for Zoe, she needs to cut the man some slack. I think this is the year of zero chemistry cause I can’t stand George and Lynly(although that could be because I’m super annoyed this girl throws herself at George and then plays hard to get once he’s interested).
    12)Can we please please get a contestants pick week. They keep throwing this new instant save gimmick as something fans should be excited about, but I would much rather it be your idea.
    17)Apollo 13, if for no other reason than having Fred Willard at mission control.

17. jane says:

Call me when Chord Overstreet is off Glee. His character has become unbearable. Since when is him getting more screentime than Rachel/Santana/Kurt right? And stop taking his shirt off in every episode! It’s old and not everyone needs to see that all the time. And now he may possibly date Rachel in the future? No thanks. I’m done watching this ridiculous Sam show.

• Sam says:

They take his shirt off every episode because that is about the extent of his talent. They really need to find Lea a leading man that can match her talent both in acting and vocally.

18. MamaCass says:

Tony Goldwyn is 53??? Dear Lord! He puts men decades younger than him to shame! YUM!!

19. Fernando says:

Both Tony & Columbus have amazing abs

20. Rebound guy! says:

Hell 2 the NO on Sam/Rachel. Sam is rebound guy! Quinn, Mercedes, Brittany then he was after Nurse Penny and now flirting with Rachel. Can Rachel just be single for a while? She is 19 let her date and have fun, she doesn’t need Sam!

• jane says:

I know right? Let her be single for Christ sake.
      I hope the writers see the very loud criticism and dislike of Sam/Rachel. It’s a stupid idea.

21. Cecilia says:

Yes! I really like the idea of Rachel & Sam. Sure, it’s soon after Finn’s death – but sooner or later, they both have to move on and Sam is an excellent choice as a new love interest for Rachel. I just hope that the writer will let it take some time.

22. Maya says:

yes, yes, yes to #20. I never thought I’d ship Stefan and Katherine but last night changed my mind. I really want to see more scenes with these two .. and if they kill Katherine, ugh!

• Luli says:

If they kill Katherine they would make a huge mistake! she is a beloved character, and I need her! She is hilarious and my fav character! I’m on board with Stefan and Katherine.

23. Beth says:

Aw, jeez. I have a 15-year window on either side of my age. That puts Tony G. just one year outside of it. I might have to extend the window for him!!!

24. Claire says:

I hope Rachel stays single for the rest of this season, but not because of Finn’s death. She seems to have plenty on her plate, what with staring in the Broadway revival of “Funny Girl”, working at the diner and singing in a Madonna tribute band!? If she does date again this year, I want the guy to be Elliott/Starchild. It could be funny if engaged Kurt assumes Elliott is gay & develops a crush, but the guy likes Rachel.

• alex says:

It will hurt not matter who she moves on with but I could get on board with Rachel/Elliot. It’s fresh and Adam is as vocally talented as Lea. My preference is for them to let Rachel be single and grow w/o being tied to a man. But I could get deal with Rachel/Elliot simply because of the talent of both Lea & Adam.

• Leah says:

Yes! That would be awesome (the Kurt/Rachel/Elliot triangle)

25. Li says:

They spent 4 years building Finchel as super special and soul mates and now they expect fans to just fall for Samchel a month after Finn dies? It cheapens Finn and Rachel’s relationship. Sorry but I’m not feeling Rachel with Sam. I get she has to move on but it would be nice if it was with someone with a clean slate Rachel could start fresh with and not a Finn substitute. Or in Chords case, the new leading man by default because we too lazy to find a real leading man.

• Kati says:

In the Memorial Episode, Kurt said right at the beginning that its been three months since Finn Died. So its not a month after, its more like four months since he’s died.
      Though I agree its still too soon for her and it shouldnt be with Sam.

26. miranda says:

Am I the only one who’s confused at why Sam Is going to New York to begin with? He just doesn’t fit there imo. Just because he’s besties with Blaine doesn’t warrant his reason to be there. They are forcing Sam’s presence on this show and its just not working for me. Which concludes to me shouting “NO!!” at any thought of Sam and Rachel becoming a thing. I seriously hope its just one-sided and just typical Sam crushing over the thousandth girl yet again which results in nothing. Yikes, Glee. Don’t go there, I beg you!

• lark says:

I agree, he doesn’t fit in NY. I find the idea of Sam and Rachel repulsive! But Ryan loves his shirtless wonder and doesn’t really care about how the fans feel. I have a feeling I not be watching post graduation, Blam taking over NY is not my idea of worthwhile entertainment.

• Claire says:

It’s not just Sam. Based on the promo photos, Jake is next week’s shirtless wonder. Already expecting this year’s holiday extravaganza to feature Sam, Jake and Ryder as a half-naked Three Wise-men (it gets hot in the desert).

• Yep says:

Well again it’s going back to their bodies being extent of their talent. They didn’t need to do all the half naked stuff in S1-3 but once they started focusing the less talented actors suddenly everyone is running around shirtless.

27. Katy says:

I really can’t stand Joel on HoD and he and Zoe has ZERO chemistry! I get that they need to put some obstacles in the way and that jt would ne boring if she and Wade just got together and it was all plain sailing, but I just don’t get her and Joel, as a couple I can’t see what attracts her to him, he is nothing like Wade or George or even Lemons cousin (whose name escapes me), he doesn’t seem to be her ‘type’. And I find it really hard to buy that after just 5 months together a guy would pack up and leave everything they knew behind to move hundreds of miles away. I have basically spent the whole of this season so far waiting for them to get rid of him!

• Amanda says:

Me too! I’m also waiting for them to get rid of Levon’s cousin. These two additions to the cast have RUINED the show for me. I no longer look forward to watching it.

• amadeline says:

Oh please get rid of Levon’s cousin. She is so dim witted and anoying, and talk about no chemistry. Of course why are all these people in their late thirties still acting like high school kids? George and Lemon were supposedly together for 15 years without getting married and we’re supposed to believe Lemon agreed to that! I really like this show, but lets face it, I’m sure I’m not the only person who thinks Zoe is too stupid to be a doctor! And her idea of work clothes! What a hoot! She acts and dresses like she’s 12 all the time. In fact, that student she’s friends with comes across as more mature and smarter.

28. JR says:

Of course it’s too soon for Rachel (and Finn/Finchel fans). However, the showrunners are trying a lot of ill advised plot lines in an attempt to create interest in its faltering show (and it looks like this one worked based on twitter feeds and various weboid articles & comments). They would be better served to let Rachel grieve, focus on her career and retroactively fix Finn’s aborted character development (having Finn be the only one who didn’t get out of Lima truly offends this viewer).

• Tommi says:

it only works if people watch the show. if Samchel drives more people away this little stunt will have backfired. I for one won’t stick around for it. and I agree with you, it’s offensive they kept Finn tied to Lima away from his love while less developed characters like Sam get a free pass to NY.

29. the girl says:

I don’t know if I asked it before, but I need to ask it again. Why doesn’t Alice just wish for the Genie (Cyrus) to be returned to her? I am trying to enjoy the show but I can’t get past this… especially since she used one of the wishes for Will. If you were going to use one, you could have used it for THAT.

• Katherine215 says:

Alice mentioned this in I think the first episode – magic, even wishes, comes with a price. If she wished for him to be returned to her, she doesn’t know what form he would be returned in. He could be dead, frozen, whatever.

30. Dj says:

15. As soon as teen Dean met Sonny he told him about werewolves. Yeah Sonny might have not believed him then, but he did tell him.

31. Katherine215 says:

9. Joel is essentially the NYC version of George (the “acceptable” guy she thinks she should be with), and Wade is friends with George, so why wouldn’t he be friends with Joel? Besides, it drives Zoe crazy, so of course Wade will keep doing it (for the record, the fact that he pushes her buttons is one of my favorite things about their relationship).
    11. Why comb it when Kensi is just going to mess it up?!

32. DreamRose311 says:

8 (Mentalist) – in the same vein, I was yelling at the screen for Lisbon to demand to see the FBI official’s shoulder…

33. TT says:

Congrats Glee, you made me despise Sam in one episode. Wasn’t a big fan of his before but now I HATE him! I really don’t want to see Sam & Rachel happen. That would be the end of my Glee fandom

34. Lisa says:

Glee – Hell to the No on hooking Rachael up this season. Too soon! She needs to be with someone new because I can’t see her with anyone else on the show. The show should make her relationship with Finn play a role in how she ends up meeting her future guy. It’s the only thing that anyone would approve of or like. No Sam!

Good Wife – I don’t find Will’s behavior or girlfriend bizarre or unusual given the situation. I don’t think the writer’s could have done a better job with Will’s reaction to this whole thing. If Will and Alicia’s feelings for each other weren’t apparent before they should be now. The audience knew that it was more than a business decision for her to leave and so does the Will character. It is pretty cliche behavior for someone who has just had his heart broken. For me, the audience hasn’t been privy to what Will’s real feelings for Alicia were and that is what is surprising to the audience. I feel like the show has been kind of vague about this until now. After all, there is no need to run out and get a young girlfriend and vow to ruin the competition simply because a co worker quit. Will is acting out and I think it’s obvious as to why.

35. Kayla says:

The way I see it, they wouldn’t even entertain the idea of Rachel liking someone else without getting the ok from Lea. I think that as long as Lea is ok with her storyline, then I am. And we know how good the writers have been with her in regards to Finn/Cory. The only way I’d be upset by it is if lea seems, in the future, to not like the story line. But I can’t see them pursuing something like this without her approval, tbh.

• RJ says:

I wouldn’t be so sure of that. Ryan has a tendency to say one thing and do another, in other words he lies. And Lea is such a team player and such a professional she might just go along to not cause problems.

36. kd83954 says:

I think the Sam/Rachel on Glee was the writers planting the seed to see how people would respond to it. Sam is still in Lima for the time being but I think they wanted to have that door open for a future romance. I’m 100% convinced Sam will end up in NYC. As for the romance of it all, I, personally, would prefer to see Rachel find love again with someone we already know. Sam and Finn were incredibly close and Finn respected and liked Sam a lot. It would be natural for Sam and Rachel to bond over their grief. And there would be a lot of good story coming out of a Samchel relationship (aka guilt). I think it’s waaaay too early to start speculating but I like that the door is open for the future.

• Paulina says:

Yeah, nothing says “I was a close friend of your dead true love” like putting the moves on her when the body’s barely cold. Sam’s probably just trying to fill in the gap in his dating record (Quinn, Santana, Mercedes, Brittany…) anyway. It’s bad enough that Finn’s development got cut off at the knees for the sake of tension or whatever, but to have Sam step into both a NY future and being with Rachel would spit on Finn’s grave and make a mockery of everything Finn was put through before death and all he meant to Rachel. If this is supposed to lay some groundwork for anything other than Santana kicking Sam’s tail back to Lima, count me way out.

• Sarah says:

I think Sam and Rachel should end up together. Sam is a lot like Finn and would be a good person to balance out Rachel’s dramatic attitude at times. Everyone loved Finn, and they shouldn’t get together anytime soon. But maybe once he moves to NYC sparks can fly between Sam and Rachel.

37. HeatherC says:

14. Ugh, I don’t watch SOA so I was thankfully spared from that gross sounding scene but why did you have to include a photo of it in this article?! Yuck. Thank goodness you didn’t put a picture up of Mama Pope and her wrist thing from last night because that would have been total overkill. I’m still queasy today after those scenes from Scandal. =P

38. Karen says:

Wondered the same in The Mentalist. Perhaps it was done for the plot, as to not reveal a key member or members to be Red John’s co-conspirators. Rigsby and Van Pelt, j’accuse!
    I’m not entirely against a Sam/ Rachel romance at some point. But I still think it’s too soon after Finn’s death. But I’ll wait to judge until I see where the show is intending to go with it.

39. AnnieM says:

Sooooo……….was Ron Perlman the Blind Item man?

PS – Love the idea of Katherine & Stefan being together for awhile, whether as a ‘couple’ or not. Also, was bummed about Jessie; that was one BIG honkin’ piece of wood that Elena staked him with – could she not have just nailed him in the shoulder or the thigh? That would have probably slowed him down enough to release Damon.

40. sarah says:

16) Yes I want to see how he gets dressed and grabs his arrow in such a hurry.
    17)Apollo 13, hands down!
    18)Yes it is, and I think Luke Wheeler AKA Will Chase is hot and I would “like being naked with him too” (to quote Rayna herself)
    19)I love James, I liked Lonestar and was sad when they cancelled it so it is great he is on tv again!
    20) I am in the minority but Steroline!

41. Erin says:

21. Too soon, I think. I kind of want her to move on but never find someone again.
    22. Mellie probably knows I would bet.
    23. I like April and Mathew but I like Japril better.

42. MP says:

I also wondered if Ron Perlman was the blind item, but his death wasn’t really that shocking to me. I would be more shocked at Brody on Homeland. I’m not loving SOA as much as I used to. I feel it’s gruesome just for the sake of it, it’s not really shocking anymore. Maybe if it was used more sparingly instead of in almost every episode.

Hart of Dixie was, and I guess still is, my favorite show. I just don’t love it this season as much as the other seasons. I don’t like Joel at all. He and Zoe have no chemistry whatsoever. Same with George and Linley. I would have loved to have seen Adam Brody play Joel, a little throwback for us O.C. fans, plus we already know Rachel and Adam have chemistry.

43. Luis says:

#16 – holding my breath until Deathstroke shows up in Starling City.

44. Gale says:

#21 Yes she need to move on, but not with Sam she need to have a fling with her costar are the director, Rachel need to move on and leave her high school days behind her. Although this is Glee and in this universe anything is possible also ryan murphy is obsessed with CO and DC so who knows.

45. Gale says:

#22 The Fitz and Olivia thing is getting boring. I want to see Olivia at work solving a crisis not a stalker prez with a h on.

• Catelyn says:

While I actually like the relationship, I feel like there are only two ways to go about it. Freaking move on with it or end it forever. The back and forth is getting annoying and Fitz is an a$$hole. I wish I could hate him half as much as some people do but sadly, I don’t.

46. RUCookie says:

Geez – this makes me feel think I watch way too much TV:
    2) Grimm – I say that we will see new “powers” related to a lower heart rate quite regularly. I just wonder if they will discuss the pro/cons of “fixing” it.
    3) SNL – Gaga rocked it. enough said!
    9) HoD – they have absolutely zero chemistry. I am not feeling the casual hok up story line either.
    17) Modern Fam – Apollo 13 this week was awesome and cheeky moie hommage fun!
    18) Nashville – depends on the man and the situation. But no, I don’t agree
    21) Glee – Rachel needs to feel again. And Sam is going back to Lima for now. It was harmless flirting. Most hot blooded women would flirt with him. If he comes to NYC (and I would like to see that), then yes, given some time, she should explore others. Finn is gone and this is a TV show!
    22) Scandal – GROSS. Disgusting. Too long. I am scarred.
    23) Greys – I don’t like where they are going with the whole April/Matt/Jackson/other girl story line. Enough.

47. AT says:

I actually like Zoe and Joel surprisingly. I didn’t think I would, but I think they make a great pair and balance each other out.

48. Morisot says:

A question about the end of this week’s Elementary. What did Watson (Lucy Liu) say at the very end!!!!!!!! It sounded, to me, like it is laying the groundwork for Lucy Liu to leave the show???

(I don’t have play-back capability. But Holmes had gone on and on about what a not-nice person he is. And I thought Watson finally says something about it would make it very difficult to stay…?)

• alison says:

He explained that there will occasionally be fall out from his behavior and that that must be a part of their understanding to which she says “no one can accept something like that forever” I guess that could mean she may leave if there’s absolutely no way he will it can ever change but the forever part makes it seem like it would be a long time that she could accept his behavior just not forever.

49. jenferner8 says:

#10 & 11, please just leave the poor dudes alone! Viewers of Sleepy Hollow will get the ramifications of who the Horseman is, especially since Katrina’s involvement in the situation is a bigger deal then first thought. As for Deeks the guys had kind of a rough few months, and already gets enough of it from the guys on the show.
    That being said, seriously, skipping on the events and dialogue from last week’s SVU, especially Melinda’s explanation of a few things that went on with a certain dead body? Also, pretty much anything that Barba says, like a certain description he gave to Amanda about a “victim”

50. Amanda says:

Better question:
    #9: When will the writers of Hart of Dixie come to their senses and get rid of Joel and Linley? Better yet – When will the writers make Joel and Linley fall in love and run away together, never to be seen again by the folks of Bluebell?