Glee is going home, returning to the Tuesday lead-off spot this spring.
The musical dramedy’s homecoming was one of several moves denoted in Fox’s midseason schedule.
The nuts-and-bolts of it all:
* Glee, which airs its “lost Christmas episode” winter finale on Dec. 5, will return Tuesday, Feb. 25. Dads will have finaled by then and The Mindy Project will be on hiatus from Jan. 28 (its winter finale) until April 1, when it comes back with a double-episode spring opener.
* Fox’s Tuesday comedy block will thusly be scaled down to just the 9 o’clock hour, where New Girl will lead into Brooklyn Nine-Nine.
* The Following will launch Season 2 with a two-night event, starting Sunday, Jan. 19 (following the NFC Championship Game) and then continuing in its regular Mondays-at-9 time slot. (Sleepy Hollow‘s season finale in turn airs an hour earlier on Jan. 20, at 8 pm.)
Popular on TVLine
* Greg Kinnear’s Rake drama will bow Thursday, Jan. 23 at 9/8c.
* Enlisted will premiere Friday, Jan. 10 at 9:30 pm, leading out of Raising Hope.