NCIS Boss Previews Tony vs. Tim, an 'Emotional' Gibbs, Bishop's Debut, Three Returns and More

NCIS Preview November SweepsThere’s much more to CBS’ NCIS this November sweeps than just the introduction of a new team member. Showrunner Gary Glasberg gave TVLine a preview of what’s on tap this month (starting tonight at 8/7c) as well as peek at some of the gifts TV’s most watched drama will unwrap during the holiday season.

RELATED | NCIS Promotes Ziva’s Successor to Series Regular — Get a First Look at Ellie Bishop

WHO’S THE BOSS? | In this week’s episode, “Better Angels,” Gibbs will break away from HQ to help his father (returning guest star Ralph Waite) reconnect with a former war pilot. “It’s really emotional and based on some real historical storytelling that we came across, and it has some terrific flashbacks to young Jackson Gibbs (played by Andrew Lander),” Glasberg shares. “Ralph Waite did an amazing job — he brings it every single time and continues to blow me away.” With the boss preoccupied, DiNozzo and McGee will wrestle for leadership of the team as they investigate a Marine sergeant’s murder. “The Tony/McGee stuff is fun, with the two of them bickering like brothers,” says Glasberg.
Better AngelsWHEN YOU’RE STRANGE…. | The Nov. 12 episode, “Alibi,” guest-stars Eureka‘s Salli Richardson-Whitfield as an FBI agent-turned-attorney who prompts Gibbs & Co. to revisit a hit-and-run murder. (“Salli is dynamite, and I look forward to working with her again,” Glasberg raves.) McGee meanwhile notices some strange behavior exhibited by Tony — a logline point that has some fans quite curious, as well. “It’s more of the arc of Tony working through what’s happened this season — Ziva’s departure, finding what’s next for him…. It’s Tony being Tony, and McGee reacting to that,” Glasberg elaborates. (As for the fact that this episode airs on the date of Ziva’s birthday: Contrary to Rule 39, it’s pure coincidence.)

RELATED | NCIS Season 11 Spoilers — When Will Ziva-Less Tony Get His Groove Back?

NEW GIRL | Emily Wickersham makes her debut as NSA analyst Ellie Bishop in the Nov. 19 episode “Gut Check” — and as reported earlier this week, she promptlyGut Check earned herself a promotion to series regular. Explaining why, to “keep things moving,” a show can’t always wait to reveal a character and then gauge fan reaction, Glasberg says, “We were seeing, and the network was seeing, moments and scenes and a connection with our characters that we all really responded to. Emotional moments, fun moments, funny moments that were all there. And the minute that enthusiasm skyrocketed, everyone agreed that we needed to act on it.” With Bishop first advising Gibbs’ team and then eventually joining it, Glasberg says the dynamic is “new — there’s no doubt about it — but it’s very much NCIS. Nothing has changed in terms of that.”

RELATED | NCIS Recap: A Kiss Before Goodbye-ing — What Grade Do You Give Ziva’s Exit?

HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS | Looking beyond sweeps, the Dec. 10th episode, “Devils Triad,” presents “the third incarnation of the relationship between GibbsDEVIL'S TRIANGLE and Fornell and their ex-wife (played again by Melinda McGraw). “The humor that exists when these characters get together is just a blast.” Then on Dec. 17, the Christmas episode “Homesick” revolves around people stricken by virus connected to the military. “It involves Abby, and she brings in the help of her lab tech friend Carol Wilson (played by Pauley Perrette’s real-life BFF Meredith Eaton. “They along with Palmer end up spending a bunch of time trying to get to the root of what’s happening.” And while Tony DiNozzo Sr. won’t be home for the holidays this time around, Robert Wagner will pop back up as the patriarch in Episode 250, a milestone hour “which is a big deal for us,” Glasberg attests.

Want more scoop on NCIS, or for any other show? Email insideline@tvline.com and your question may be answered via Matt’s Inside Line.

1. estefania says:

how gibbs said : I don’t believe in coincidences , also the alibi episode will be aired for ziva david birthday, this is real date of cote de pablo birthday , November 12 .

2. Sleepwalking says:

Small correction: It’s Salli Richardson-Whitfield, not Wakefield.

3. tejasjulia says:

Ooh! This all sounds wonderful, as long as there’s some reason for the bickering between Tony and McGee. Tony’s Gibbs’ #2 so in the normal course of events there should be no question who’s in charge. Got my fingers crossed on that one.

REALLY looking forward to Robert Wagner’s return in #250! Can’t *WAIT*! Love him and his portrayal of Tony’s dad. Wagner, Harmon and Weatherly are *SO* good together!

4. JC says:

Look, I am honestly not wanting to start a war with the Tony fans, but I have never ever gotten where this thing about Tony being Senior Field Agent or Gibbs’ second in command (they’re not military) comes from within the show. As long as I can remember Tony fans have been complaining about McGee and Kate, then Ziva, not showing Tony the proper respect. And maybe that would be the way it would work in real life – I don’t know enough about it to know. But as far as I can remember, the show itself has never attached any importance to Tony’s claims of being Senior Field Agent and it’s mostly used to poke fun at Tony. And I don’t remember Gibbs ever treating Tony as if he had more authority than the rest, or as a second in command. Granted it’s been a very long time since I’ve seen the early seasons so maybe there’s something I’m forgetting, but I have never gotten how Tony is somehow supposed to above the others somehow.

• Kiran says:

Tony was offered a position to lead a team of his own by director Shepard which he declined in season 4.

• tejasjulia says:

Not only does Tony have seniority over everyone on the team but Gibbs, Gibbs has himself confirmed that Tony is “Senior Field Agent”. Tony “inherited” the team when Gibbs retired and was subsequently offered his own team when Gibbs returned. It’s well-established on the show.

• Kim R says:

Well, Tony IS the senior field agent over Tim, Kate and Ziva. He has seniority. That’s what it means. :) He ran the show when Gibbs was in a coma and subsequently “retired” to Mexico a few seasons back, was offered his own team as well but chose to stay, was given a special assignment by Sec/Nav etc. I don’t think there is an issue with Tony’s position on the team. Are we watching the same show? :D

• pilo says:

Even Vance acknowledges Tony as #2 when he let Tony lead the team in S7E24

• Kate says:

Yes – it’s all there and it’s very clear, it’s basically what the whole show is about. Gibbs takes his job and the safety of the team very seriously (which has cost him relationships) and he expects that same level of dedication from Tony. You’re right that it’s something that is, unfortunately, often used as a joke and people file under clown-DiNozzo’s ego, but it has also been stated by Gibbs various times. The “I depend on you” when he was dating EJ is a clear example. He doesn’t hold the other agents to the same expectations. Ziva was dating Ray who was attached to the case and Abby was dating, and causing McGee jealousy, one of EJ’s agents. But the only pressure was on Tony. This was then made clearer again in the basement scene in the Xmas episode:

Tony: “You think I made a mistake?”
      Gibbs: “I think you made it twice now.”
      Tony: “Well, when I joined NCIS, I knew what you expected of me. Everything. Doesn’t exactly leave a lot of room for the Wendys of the world.”
      Gibbs: “Did you come here to blame me, Dinozzo?”
      Tony: “No, boss.”
      Gibbs: “Good.”
      Tony: “Family and job. Two different cups.”
      Gibbs: “That’s right.”
      Tony: “And if I couldn’t fill both, that was my problem.”
      Gibbs: “Hmm hmm..”
      Tony: “What if I can now?”
      Gibbs: “Then get out of my basement! Man up and move on.”
      Tony: “Like you have?”
      Gibbs: “Don’t be like me! Learn from it.”
      Tony: “Good talk…Merry Christmas.”

And the story continues….

• Kate says:

Sorry, I was wrong in the above comment. McGee’s the one Gibbs relies on to lead the team in his absence. Probably because he’s able to balance a successful relationship along with his job. What was I thinking. Sorry again!

• Mel says:

In S2 RedCell, Gibbs even refers to Tony as his “senior field agent.” He was with Gibbs two years before either Kate or McGee joined the team and four years before Ziva (also canon from S1 when Tony told Kate he had been with NCIS for two years up to that point). The military isn’t the only job where seniority counts (I’m in the medical field and seniority is definitely used). And it was Tony that Gibbs gave the lead to when he left in S3. It’s just another fact that the show, the team and some fans seem to forget,

• Everleigh says:

I have always been under the impression that “Senior Field Agent’ was Tony’s official title. It is when he says “Very Special Agent Anthony DiNozzo” that he is being flippant and comedic. Tony is second-in-command of Gibbs’ team, as has been shown in multiple episodes.

• Buzz Lenhardt says:

A few years back, Gibbs took a leave of absense from NCIS and went to Mexico to live with his old NCIS boss, and sorted things out. Tony ran the dept while he was away.

• loree squires says:

PLEASE DO NOT KEEP BISHOP, SHE IS SO JUVENILE, AND CHILDISH, WE NEED GROWN UP

5. bailey says:

Just to be that geek here Gibbs told Tony he was the senior field Agent in season 2 episode Red Cell (the one with the paint balling college students)

6. Joni says:

Tony = 5+ years as a cop (including earing his Detective’s shield) before NCIS.
    Joined the agency 2 years pre-series which has him at 13 years at NCIS which adds up to 18 years experience in law enforcement.
    Tony was the senior agent over Kate when they went to Paraguay in “An Eye for an Eye” in Season 2.
    He was promoted to the Team Lead when Gibbs “quit/retired/used up his vacation time” at the end of Season 3 – Gibbs even handedTony his own badge as he left.
    Director Shepard offered him his own team in Rota after Gibbs returned and unceremonously took the team back.
    That he’s the team’s Senior Field Agent which has been acknowledge by Gibbs on numerous occasions, including:
    Episode name is escaping me right now but there was a conversation that went something like this:
    G: I didn’t ask McGee, I asked my Senior Field Agent.
    when he leaves…
    Tony (to McGee): Did you hear that?
    McGee: Yeah. He sounded really mad.
    Tony: No. He called me his Senior Field Agent.

Really isn’t any question on which man is the senior agent and would be in charge in Gibbs absence unless specifically assigned by Gibbs (ala: jet packs).

Having Tim think he’s in charge would be akin to a 3rd Class Petty Officer (E-4) in charge of a 2nd Class Petty Officer (E-5). Just doesn’t happen.

7. Liz says:

My first reaction was why tony and Tim would be fighting over who is in charge. everyone knows Tony is Senior Field Agent and Tim is Junior Field Agent. Don’t recall that ever changing. Tim is getting more aggressive and confident as the years move on but Tony is Gibbs’ second.

8. Kate says:

This all sounds fantastic! Something for everyone. This season’s off to a great start and I’m really looking forward to what’s to come. I hope there’s lots of team bonding in there too.

9. shar says:

I love the episodes with Ralph Waite and Rogert Wagner. Also enjoy Fornell and the ex-wife with Gibbs. Hilarious!!

10. as524 says:

Am looking forward to the following:

Jackson Gibbs tonight – love RW….
    Am cautious about yet another McGee/Tony sparring match. Have been enoying the relationship being a focal point since PPF & really don’t want to see them backslide to the snark that was so prevalent when ziva was around

A permanent end to the BS with TOny & ‘mourning for losing ziva’. She wasn’t a big deal. She isn’t dead (unfortunately) & the actress QUIT – enough already. Move on!

Looking forward to meeting Ellie….& really hoping she’s the opposite of ziva & more like Kate or Dr. Kate’s sister or Paula…

Love the idea of seeing Fornell again. Am ok with Diane provided that she’s funny & not as bossy/demanding as she was last time

Vance – hoping GG does justice to his storyline since Jackie dying was just a huge mistake considering she was the epitome of a strong female character on that show

Liking the initial idea for the Christmas ‘case’ & who’s involved.

RJ (Daddy DiNozzo) for the 250….can’t wait to hear more about this

11. Mel says:

Thanks for the info. Looking forward to it all.

12. Donna says:

Interesting that Robert Wagner was first introduced in the 150th episode and will now be back for 250. I hope they give him more edge and less fluff in this episode as he and Tony were supposed to have this horrible relationship as Tony grew up but it is all hugs and rainbows now. I would love to see them reveals what happened to Tony’s mother and some tension come from that.

13. Jerri says:

Salli Richardson-Whitfield should be a regular on NCIS.

14. Jeox says:

Last night’s was a really good episode, marred only by the way the show completely fails to understand Tony, his position on the team, his history and friendship with Gibbs, and pretty much everything about him outside his relationship with Ziva, which I guess makes sense as the show made that ALL he was for so long that it must be hard for them to remember what he used to be before they started shoving the Tiva angle at us.
    I loved the Jackson plotline, and the way we saw Gibbs confide in Ducky. We so rarely see tears in Gibbs’s eyes but being lied to by his father really upset him – or the thought of it, which was all it turned to be in the end. I adore Ralph Waite, and, as usual, he really brings true class to the show. McCallum is also pure class – the part about having to brush his mother’s hair was beautifully done. I thought we saw some excellent performances from the older guys in particular in this episode.
    I loved Abby and the voice recordings of Gibbs, and I loved the Abby/Tony scene – those two are such fun and should be showcased together more often – they really lift NCIS’s energy. I love that she’s friends with Delilah as I was dreading another stupid jealousy plotline which this show does predictably and badly all the time.
    The problem with the Tony/Tim stuff was that no matter how much the show has Tony ‘maturing’, it still can’t resist taking a cheap shot and putting him back in his ‘place’ for supposed comic value every few episodes, which is unfair to both the character and the actor. I loved the energy and humor that MW brought to this episode, but was disappointed in some of the writing. For a start, Tim seems to have a problem with Tony saying mean things about people (although the monkey thing was actually very funny) and yet Tim seems to have no problem with repeating back mean things his girlfriend is saying about the size of Tony’s head, or, presumably, waving his photo around for everyone to laugh at.
    Most wrong was the stupid issue over who was taking point. Tony is the SFA and the show does him a disservice by forgetting it. More irritating was that we saw Gibbs go to Tim, Abby and Ducky for help over his father but not Tony – and yet his friendship with Tony goes back a long way, and I simply don’t believe he’d have shut Tony out of the search for Walter Beck. It was a cop thing to look for Walter, not a techie thing, and he knows that while Tony *acts* the fool, he’s very far from being one, and very discreet and loyal too. That whole thing felt wrong to me. I can’t imagine a universe in which Gibbs would confide in Tim over Tony on this matter. It was off.
    Apart from that, a surprisingly good episode from this writer, who hasn’t exactly had a good track record up until now. I think her view of Tim and Tony is way off though. I’ve never yet seen Tim be a good friend to Tony, and yet he acts snootily superior to him all the time. For all MW’s pushing of the McNozzo bromance, I never feel it because it’s essentially one sided. I know Tony would have Tim’s back, despite all the teasing and silliness, but Tim remains a closed off, quite snippy character, who I never quite warm to. As with Ziva’s anger management issues, the show never calls any of the other characters apart from Tony on their flaws, presumably because MW is such good comedic value, but it’s starting to feel extremely tired and very one-sided. We see the guy give up everything to track down his missing team member for months on end, and his loyalty to her, and the fact he convinces her to at least CALL the man she views as a surrogate father and tell him where she is and what she’s doing, which she had no plans on doing until he made a big deal about it. And we see him countless times risk his life for the team, in episodes like Requiem and Truth or Consequences, but at the end of the day, he’s got to be shoved back into his box and taken down a peg or two, for no reason I’ve yet been able to understand. The show needs to stop doing this unless they are also going to address the numerous character flaws of the other team members too – something they signally failed to do with Ziva and I’ve seen no signs of it with the others, either. It made Ziva unlikable and it makes Tim unlikable, and I really WANT to like Tim. I used to like him more in the early seasons but I think they need to give SM better material to work with.
    All in all a good episode, with that lovely ‘team’ feel and sense of energy that used to set NCIS apart from other shows before it got dragged down by all Ziva’s angst and the boring Tiva stuff. Well done – keep it up!

• Kate says:

I absolutely LOVED this episode. Very emotional. Ralph Waite was magnificent and I love seeing a little more inside the Gibbs/Gibbs complex father/son relationship.
      But I couldn’t agree with you more on your points regarding the writing of Tony. It was fantastic to see Gibbs go to his team to help him with his father but when you exclude only ONE person, the same person you just knocked down a peg or two by taking his position away from him, made absolutely no sense. Makes even less sense considering this is the same person who would always go that extra mile (or recently THOUSANDS of miles) to help his team members and that is the same person you told weeks before that he’d always trust. In this episode it felt like he’d trust anyone else except him.
      But overall I’m loving season 11 with a renewed enthusiasm and am extremely excited for what more is to come.

• This was the best episode this writer has ever done, but she’s never written Tony well. That was the only weak spot.

She nailed the Jackson story – best we’ve seen since Call of Silence. The misdirect was painfully accurate, and then the reveal was both a relief yet even more painful. Beautifully done, moving. I don’t cry over television shows, but the scene with Jackson, Gibbs and the other pilot had me in tears, just like the last scene of Call of Silence when Ernie and the former Japanese soldier touched their saki cups. Both of those episodes showed us the human side of the horror of war – the cost of the quiet heroism of ordinary people in horrific circumstances. Look into the faces of your fathers and your grandfathers and consider that they could be those men. My father never talked about the war (none of the three he was in). I have always wondered what he didn’t want to discuss.

But then she messed up Tony. Again. The “who’s in charge’ schtick was contrived and tedious. Gibbs not going to Tony for his assistance was a glaring error given their relationship. I would suggest that she sit down with DVDs of the first two seasons of NCIS and study Tony. For a start.

15. tp says:

I’m only 15 minutes in and I don’t like the episode. To me the have destroyed McGhee. He constantly acts like he hates Tony. Talks down to Tony and now he’s talking about Tony to his girlfriend and lets her make fun of Tony to her friends but she doesn’t even know him. I used to love thus show. This season, not so much.

16. barbara says:

what a great tuesday nite of tv ncis ncisla poi. i thought ncis was fantastic why they need someone to fill zivas shoes is not important if has to be anyone i would like to see diane neal be a regular the coastguard agent her and gibbs click. ralph waite is so good as gibbs dad last nite he nailed it

17. kelly says:

Ooh, I can’t wait to see Diane’s reaction to the way Carol flirts with Fornell!

18. cherry says:

If Tim insults Tony, he deserves it. How many times over the seasons has Tony insulted Tim. If it has to do with sex, Tony always said, that leaves Tim out. How about the time when they went up to this guy sitting on this bench with a bomb- Tony goes this is Tim, who is about to wet his pants. The insult about his head started with Tim’s girlfriend, so blame her. I say get rid of her. Buy the way, anyone know why Jimmy hasn’t been on?

19. auntiemm says:

Great to hear Diane’ s coming back, but didn’t’ he have 4? Will we ever get to see her?

20. Guest says:

Sorry just cant get into this season. I miss Ziva.

21. marysue says:

I liked the episode where Gibbs has to face the difficulties that his father is facing. It brought back memories of dealing with my own parents. I disliked the way Tony and Tim were arguing and dissing each other. It used to be really funny between those two but now it is downright insulting. I hope when Emily joins the cast that things settle down more. I would like to see more of Diane Neal as well. Her gritty character held Dinozzo in check in “Oil and Water”. Dinozzo needs strong females to keep him grounded and balanced. While not a huge TIVA fan I did like the chemistry between Tony and Ziva. She kicked his butt when needed and he grew up quite a bit because of what he learned from her. Ziva didn’t start to show her feelings for him until later because she commanded his respect first. She didn’t want to be just another notch on his belt.

22. Louis Demas says:

A good story, however credit should be given to the true and book this show was based on. The book titled ” A Higher Call, author Adam Makos, published 12/19/2012. On December 21, 1943, a B-17 piloted by 2nd Lt Charlie Brown was severely damaged on a mission over Germany. A Luftwaffe pilot, 2nd Lt Franz Stigier, escorted the B-17 to the English Channel. The B-17 safely landed. The book follows their missions and their later reunion many years after the war. A great book and highly recommended.

Credit should be where credit is due.

• Tina K. says:

My father talked about the heroism he saw in WWII
      Many people sacrificed their lives, many people crossed war politic to show higher ethics of humanity
      My dad fought in Europe and met German officers (in the sixties) who had been in the same air battles he had been in over Europe.
      They bonded over the nobility of the human soul—the “gentleman’s code of conduct”

23. Erin says:

I agree that this writer always writes humiliation for Tony as her episode’s “humor”. Although I loved Ralph Waite, the tediousness of Tony being knocked by Gibbs and McGee kind of ruined the episode for me. In “Once a Crook” we have Gibbs telling Tony he trusts him and then this week he’s insultingly passing over Tony’s rank, ability, and seniority to humiliate him in favor of the junior agent. I guess Tony isn’t being humiliated on as regular a basis as in previous seasons which I’m very pleased about, but I wish just once the show would let us see a consistently respected Tony instead of the repetitious cheap shot humor at the character’s expense.

• I agree with you Erin. I don’t like the cheap shots at Tony either. Where did they get this writer and has she even reviewed the show from its beginning before writing? She needs to do some research on the show itself.

• RickM says:

I believe the one thing you all are forgetting that is it also Gibbs’ job to train the agents to grow in their jobs and take on more responsibilities as they mature in their jobs and this shows when Gibbs gives each of the others more to do in their work.

24. barbara says:

as usual excellent episode. i think gibbs tim and tony doing good on their own so why do we need bishop!!!!!!!

25. rosa says:

I’m hoping that at the end… tony will settle down and get married…ziva as his bride..is that too much to ask!!!

• Yeah, it is. She quit, she’s gone, she’s not coming back.

• Pete says:

Why is it that so many apparent Ziva fans want to tie her down to a man she doesn’t even appear to like or respect and is incapable of being nice to?

And why do they want to turn a crime drama into a soap that’s all about marriage and babies?

It certainly seems to be too much to ask to leave us with the team as friends and co-workers without people screaming for them to all start hooking up with each other.

• John 1138 says:

That’s why I bet they slapped that wedding ring on “Bishop’s” finger milliseconds after she walked on set: slam the door on the soap.

26. cherry says:

McGee’s character has changed a little this season. I think it has been ever since deiliah came into his life. I say, get rid of her. Abby’s the one. Tony need to ho back and start talking about the movies again. What happened to Gibbs head slap. Willing to give the new girl a chance. The cast seems to like her. Time will tell. Still want a story about McGee’s relationship with his dad.

27. Glenda says:

The new girl is not the person …don’t like her …

• Velma Horton says:

I did not like her at all, seemed to be a little too ditsy, could not understand a word she
      said. Tony would be alright if he toned down all his sex talk and got back to work. I have
      watched this show from the start, but if we don’t get back to basic’s I will probably
      be turning off the T.V. A old fan.

28. rudy shotts says:

We want Ziva back, there is really no action without her. Give the new girl a chance, but so far she did not make a big impression on me.

29. Edward says:

She does not fit.

30. GruntMarine says:

The new girl is something for younger fans (under 24), with a positive spin on the NSA hot topic ( lame tactic) Something that most Americans dislike, add in how hard they are trying to make her appear useful in the NCIS team skill set (not) with the message that she is here to stay and you can tell this was thought up by a out of touch executive in a board room. The fan base clearly dislikes your choice and unless the younger fan base draws in more fans to replace the ones you lose you’ll bleed ratings to learn the hard way. Please do not ruin one of the best shows on television.

I made it 3/4ths of the way through before I got so annoyed at how desperate her character and the whole ” The NSA is helpful” ” I am a genius who made a terrible mistake, please include me in the team” vibe that I just turned it off. She has come across as a weak female. Ziva and Kate were not this. They were likeable from the get go and strong. They didn’t need to convince you of it. You followed along all on your own.

I wont be watching again unless there are major improvements.

• Sharon says:

Sounds like me. When I was watching this new character I keep waiting for some action. No such luck. Half the time I wasn’t even sure what she was saying. Found her just too much of nothing. For the first time since the beginning of NCIS I kept changing the channel. Very disappointed!!!
      Loved Kate and Ziva from the start but can’t get past this one. Maybe the writing will get better no actually it might help if she could act. And fit in……

31. Really enjoyed the previous episodes with “the Ex” in them. Would like to see a little more of her involved with the NCIS team. As for Ellie Bishop…..she’s cute but young. We’ll just have to wait and see.

32. lonnie says:

Don’t care for the new replacement for Ziva, they have her as a young know it all and is smarter then Gibb’s,not good… I have been with the show from day one, will give it one more try to see what happen’s. I think Mark Harmon and the cast are the best actors and actresses and are better then any other shows. This new actress does not fit in with the show. Maybe you will change her image…..

• Fred says:

Since no one is smarter than Gibbs, I see Bishop as wonderful material for Gibbs to whip into shape as a top notch field agent.

• Wendy says:

Whip her in shape??? What the heck does that mean? And how when she doesn’t listen and knows everything already???? We already have 2 characters that do that job(Abby and McGee).
        Weak character that turned me off. And I have always thought that this show was one of the better ones on TV. Not sure how long that will last if I have to see Ellie’s character. Acting skills also missing….

33. I refuse to watch anymore. What else is on?

34. Stars and are offering you the chance to win a two night stay at the Bagthorpe Treehouse in Norfolk for up to four people.

35. Jean says:

The fact is however much we miss Ziva as long as as the ratings continue to hover around nineteen to twenty million NCIS and CBS will not give a toss. They do not care what people think in relation to that as long as the show makes money!

• Anm says:

Not sure how long that will last though. Terrible acting and did not like her character…. Yes I miss Ziva but I had also missed Kate. But new characters worked! Not this time for me…

36. Lindsey says:

Personally, I think they need to involve Abby in the show more. Give us some glimpes into her life. Have somethings emotionally involve her or affect her. Make her the star of a few episodes. There has only been like 4 episodes in 11 seasons that were aimed at Abby.(Right?) They need more Abby:/ That’s all I’m sayingxD

37. the new girl just not good for the team she broke the rules lie to Gibbs . she acts like she better then the team telling that she read book an know more then ducky . she to young and out of place.