Quotes of the Week: Best Zingers From Revenge, The Crazy Ones, Castle, Parenthood and More!

Get More: Lists, Photo Gallery

Halloween may have come and gone, but that doesn’t mean you won’t be channeling your favorite TV characters by reenacting their best zingers all week long.

RELATED | Is Scandal‘s Liv an Alcoholic? Why’d Castle Snub Kate? Is SNL Best Not Live? And More Qs!

That’s why TVLine offers you its regular Sunday feature, Quotes of the Week, packed with the best one-liners from the small screen over the last seven days.

RELATED | Who Is TVLine’s Performer of the Week?

This time around, we’ve got a Good Wife courtroom comeback, an eyebrow-raising Parenthood conversation, a bit of Amish-ness courtesy of The Tomorrow People, some meta dialogue from The Crazy Ones and much more. So click through the gallery below for our latest batch of honorees, then hit the comments to weigh in on your faves — and add anything we’ve inevitably missed!

Comments (35)

• Regina from OUAT had the best quote byfar last week.

Comment by Cornelius – November 3, 2013 01:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Regina has the best lines.

Comment by carlycane – November 3, 2013 06:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh Regina. You provide the best comic relief on OUAT. An aspect that makes the show even better. Still everybody is talking about Emma-Hook, while they missed that hot steamy Snow-Charming kiss!

Comment by Rich Abey – November 3, 2013 08:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Loved the ones from Tony (NCIS) and Beckett (Castle) =)

Comment by Ana Rubio – November 3, 2013 01:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Loved those too. Beckett is starting to match Castle in the zinger department. Also loved DiNozzo telling Borin, “I can’t wait to meet the peg-legged gentleman who woos you.”

Comment by Mel – November 3, 2013 03:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • “A felonious monk”…totally cracked me up..especially at the zip with which Kate uttered the line!

Comment by Rich Abey – November 3, 2013 09:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • ‘Castle’ gives out some great quotes every week. Some more zippy zappy quotes this week:
        – “Castle: What are you doing? Beckett: Making stuff up. Just like you do.”
        – Castle: “This is not my idea of going to the chapel with you.”
        – Ryan: “This place, you can get hepatitis just breathing the air.”
        – Ryan again: “You know, there are times I wish she’d stayed in D.C.”

Comment by Rich Abey – November 3, 2013 09:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • All good ones.. But the felonious monk.. Had that extra kick, because that is normally a Castle line.. And this week Beckett got to say it..

Comment by DarkDefender – November 3, 2013 11:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That Queenie quote had me cracking up!

Comment by MDEP – November 3, 2013 01:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I didn’t get what Alicia meant by that “”I see. Not exactly 30 pieces of silver” comment..
    Will someone explain? Thanks :)

Comment by Hilla Osovsky – November 3, 2013 01:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • pretty sure it’s referring to the payment judas received for betraying jesus.

Comment by hmm – November 3, 2013 01:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Biblical reference from Genesis when Joseph’s brothers sold him for 30 pieces of silver, then told their father that Joseph was dead.

Comment by jenferner8 – November 3, 2013 02:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oops, wrong reference! It’s what Judas was paid to betray Jesus.

Comment by jenferner8 – November 3, 2013 02:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Finally a Castle quote! (Thank you)

I don’t watch The Crzy Ones (though I h DVR’d to watch the end credit out takes).. Now I wish I had seen that SMG quote.. It is my favorite out of the ones you picked.

Comment by DarkDefender – November 3, 2013 01:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah man! ‘Castle’ had some zippy quotes so far this season..literally in every episode.
      The Crazy Ones spout some crazy quotes too. SMG & Robin Williams is a match made in heaven for me!

Comment by Rich Abey – November 3, 2013 09:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hayley/Rebekah on the Originals are seriously the best thing to happen to television this season.

Comment by I Heart Damon Salvatore – November 3, 2013 01:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They are the reason I watch The Originals! My favorite show growing up was H20!!

Comment by Luli – November 3, 2013 03:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I LOVED Hank’s Grimm crack.Both Monroe and Captain Hottness “changed” in order to deal with (hot) Zombie Nick, then the Captain asked Hank if he (Hank) was “ok with this?” Hank: “Man, I wish I could do that”

Comment by jenferner8 – November 3, 2013 02:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • while the vagina shopping line was funny, did anyone else find it extremely misogynistic??

Comment by cjeffery7 – November 3, 2013 02:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Sure did.

Comment by Audrey – November 4, 2013 06:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Seriously? Being a tad over-sensitive, aren’t you? It was totally and hilariously in character for Crosby (who is not the least by misogynistic) to say.

And not for nothing – I am a woman.

Comment by rowan77 – November 5, 2013 05:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • do you seriously not see anything remotely problematic with disparaging something by directly comparing it with female anatomy? i found the punch-line hilarious, as if vagina shopping is a thing, and obviously crosby comes around in the end, but whoever wrote the set-up needs to re-evaluate.

Comment by cjeffery7 – November 5, 2013 06:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • You are taking being PC too far. There was nothing wrong with the line. Notice how there has been no uproar about it except for you? Just calm down. The set-up to the laugh line was fine.

Comment by rowan77 – November 6, 2013 12:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • it’s the same as disparaging something by calling it gay.

Comment by cjeffery7 – November 5, 2013 06:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My favorite was Queenie from AHS:Coven, that made me lol!!! Also i’m starting to see what Ryan Murphy mean’t by saying this season would be a bit lighter!!

Comment by Evan – November 3, 2013 02:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Some great quotes this week. But you left out, ‘Why doesn’t my d*** work?’ from MoS. lol. Ironically, several amusing quotes for such an intense episode.

Comment by Jackie – November 3, 2013 02:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • OMG! I think that one should be in the list too! I laughed so long after he screamed that! Hysterical!

Comment by Alichat – November 3, 2013 05:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LOL that Crazy Ones quote is really making me want to check the show out. Will do soon. My faves were Regina (OUAT) and Mellie’s quotes. God Regina’s role in each episode needs to seriously be increased. I love every single one of her one-liners. I think my favorite so far this season is still “Fillet the bitch”. I laughed so hard!

Comment by abz – November 3, 2013 04:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Definitely The Crazy Ones!! – I laughed so hard I actually had to pause the tv to laugh for a bit. SMG is brilliant. I am really surprised by The Crazy Ones, I was most looking forward to Mom out of all the comedies premiering this year (and I do love it), was surprised by how good Brooklyn 99 was but I have to say The Crazy Ones is my favourite comedy this year, surprisingly heartwarming.

Comment by Martin – November 3, 2013 05:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is that supposed to ba “hand job”? Do you really need to censor “hand job”?

Comment by James – November 3, 2013 06:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This is a family friendly site – so yes.

Comment by rowan77 – November 5, 2013 05:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Shaw and Root had some surprising chemistry.I kind of wanted them to kiss. My favorite quotes are OUAT and The Crazy Ones

Comment by Chris – November 3, 2013 06:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Crazy Ones is a really funny show. The only CBS show that I can watch actually. And SMG keeps making Buffy references!

Comment by Drew – November 3, 2013 07:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Loved the David Boreanaz shout out! As soon as she said it I was hoping it would be on this list!

Comment by Aprilcot – November 4, 2013 06:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post