Exclusive

TVLine Items: Sons of Anarchy Vet to Judge SVU, Ravenswood Midseason Premiere Date and More!

DaytonCallieDayton Callie will soon cast some judgement on Law & Order: SVU.

TVLine has learned exclusively that the Sons of Anarchy vet will guest-star in an upcoming installment of the NBC procedural, playing a New Jersey judge who is under suspicion in a sex trafficking case.

RELATED | Sons of Anarchy Recap: Jax Confronts Gemma

As previously reported, Law & Order alumna Alana De La Garza also appears in the installment, reprising her role as Connie Rubirosa.

Ready for more of today’s TV dish? Well…

• ABC Family’s newest drama obsession Ravenswood, which airs its midseason finale on Nov. 19, will resume its freshman run on Jan. 7. Twisted, meanwhile, returns with new episodes on Feb. 11.

• Fox will pay tribute to the late Marcia Wallace this Sunday by replacing a repeat of American Dad with a classic Season 3 episode of The Simpsons. The half-hour finds the actress’ animated alter ego, Edna Krabappel, looking for a date via a personal ad.

• Pretty Little Liars alum Shane Coffey will star in USA Network’s recently greenlit drama pilot The Novice, Deadline reports. From Hell On Wheels creators Joe and Tony Gayton, the project follows a highly intelligent recent college graduate (Coffey) who, after moving back home, lands a position with a Korean crime organization.

Which TVLine Items have you talking today?

TAGS: , , ,
GET MORE: Casting News, Exclusive, Premieres, TVLine Items

1. Kait says:

I think you have the Twisted and Ravenswood winter premiere dates mixed up, as far as I’ve seen on Twitter from ABCFamily and show producers Twisted is January 7th with Pretty Little Liars’ second half of the season and Ravenswood was later after getting the pick-up

• DM says:

They changed it. They announced today that Ravenswood will air it’s back 5 episodes after PLL on January 7th and Twisted will premier its back 8 on February 11th

• Kait says:

ah crap. I just read that now too. Guess it makes sense since PLL and Ravenswood are related. I just hope they don’t do to Twisted what they did to The Lying Game

• If RAVENSWOOD gets better ratings after PLL then TWISTED does TWISTED is done, I bet.

• Kait says:

Agreed and that sucks. I like them all. ABCFamily messes up what the cancel and keep. Time slots are so competitive anymore, they should start airing shows on Sunday nights because there’s just no way for a lot of the newer shows to compete with the networks

2. Britta Unfiltered says:

Ah, Bart the Lover. A classic.
    Even though I’ve been watching Sons of Anarchy for years, I still look at Dayton Callie and see him as Charlie Uttar from Deadwood. Particularly since lately I’ve been showing Deadwood episodes to my roommate. Such a great show. I maintain it’s still the best show ever made.

3. Jax & Juice's Girl says:

Dayton Callie on SVU?………Hell yeah! I’ve seen Ryan Hurst, Tommy Flannagan, and Theo Rossi on it now it’s wayne unser’s turn good job SVU getting all the guys 4rm SOA!!!!

4. sarah says:

I watch Ravenswood and Twisted but I am wondering the reason the are brining Ravenswood back on Jan 7 (when Twisted was to come back at that time) and pushing Twisted back to Feb 11/.