What to Watch Monday: The Blacklist Gets Revenge, Dixie's Lemon Lands a Date and More

the-blacklist-revengeOn TV this Monday: A Revenge beauty finds herself on The Blacklist, Hart of Dixie picks Bachelor No. 2, Hostages gets a family reunion and Castle conspires. As a supplement to TVLine’s original features (linked within), here are 10 programs to keep on your radar.

RELATED | Is How I Met Your Mother Hurting Barney/Robin? And Many More TV Qs!

8 pm Hart of Dixie (CW) | Lemon is blacklisted from the Junior League Halloween Masquerade party, but instead lands a date with another of Alabama’s most eligible bachelors (Robert Buckley, One Tree Hill). (You know what they say: Revenge is a dish best served with a hot guy on your arm.)

8 pm Crash & Bernstein (Disney XD) | Wyatt, Crash and Pesto face off against Cleo’s team in the school’s big cup-stacking competition.

8:30 pm 2 Broke Girls (CBS) | Caroline splurges on a new bedding set for Max, unwittingly donating her favorite old pillowcase to charity. (Who knew drool stains could be so special to someone?)

VIDEO | The Voice‘s Most Wide-Open Season Ever? Plus: Another ‘Battles’ Injustice — on Reality Check!

9 pm Seduced and Abandoned (HBO) | Director James Toback (The Pick-up Artist) and Alec Baldwin (30 Rock) spend 10 days at the Cannes Film Festival in May 2012, attempting to secure financing for a new film.

9 pm Beauty and the Beast (CW) | Gabe enlists Vincent’s help to track down a suspected beast, but Vincent takes matters into his own hands.

9:30 pm Mom (CBS) | Christy is determined to take things slow in her relationship with Adam (played by Justin Long), while Bonnie and an AA rival butt heads.

RELATED | Quotes of the Week: Best Zingers from The Blacklist, Dancing With the Stars, Bones and More

10 pm The Blacklist (NBC) | Tom claims he’s innocent (riiiiiight) and insists he and Liz turn the box into the FBI so his name can be cleared. Meanwhile, the next name on the Blacklist is a corporate terrorist played by Revenge’s Margarita Levieva.

10 pm Castle (ABC) | Castle and Beckett investigate the murder of a young woman who was found ritually posed, leading them to a Da Vinci Code-esque conspiracy. Fortunately, Tom Hanks’ awful haircut does not make an appearance. (Watch a sneak peek.)

10 pm Hostages (CBS) | Nina Arianda (Midnight in Paris) guest-stars as Ellen’s sister, who unexpectedly shows up at her house…. and is promptly “asked” to leave.

10 pm Dream School (Sundance Channel) | Students reach a crisis point at the halfway mark.

Hit the comments with your must-see picks from tonight’s lineup!

1. Apples says:

I’d usually say Castle, but this week’s episode was the weakest of the season so far (everyone was so out of character, they should fire this terrible writer Christine Roum). So maybe I’ll give the Blacklist another shot. I didn’t think the pilot was great but it must have hit its stride by now.

• Midori4 says:

One bad Castle episode and you give up on it?!

Blacklist is the same as it was in the pilot. Great potential being wasted. I still enjoy it.

• Apples says:

I haven’t given up, I just don’t think the episode is worth a repeat watch since I’ve already seen it thanks to our generous Canadian friends (don’t worry, I don’t have a Nielsen box).

• Sina says:

It’s that chick who plays Liz that’s the weak link

• Tatjana says:

I completely agree with you, Liz is the weakest link and writing is not that good, but Mr Spader is as amazing as always

• Badpenny says:

I actually liked tonight’s episode of Castle. Even Pi grew on me in it. Either way, watch what you like. You are the master of your fate. :)

• Mary says:

I liked it too. Not as much as the previous 5 (altough I found the week case very good), but it´s far from being a bad episode!:)

• Apples says:

Pi grew on me, and I thought the Castle-Alexis scenes were great. But everything else (apart from Castle fencing) was really poorly-written and out-of-character. Ham-handed, unfunny and even the normally perfect Castle-Beckett banter just seemed to be off. At one point I even wanted Castle to just stop talking about stupid theory which he was just repeating for the third time.
        You know a Castle episode has lost you when you want Castle to stop spinning stories…
        But hey, just my opinion. We’ve had 5 really good episodes in a row, even the Castle team deserve an off night once in a while.

2. Joey says:

HIMYM, The Voice, and The Blacklist.

3. Eric7740 says:

DWTS
    HIMYM
    Hostages
    The Blacklist (maybe)

4. Kristen Daly says:

Beauty and the Beast is what’s on tonight! Thanks for giving it some promotion since the CW seems to have forgotten about it! The show is so much better from last year and hopefully more people will check it out!

• wrstlgirl says:

Hmm, this season is basically a copy of last year with a few little tweeks. I wanna be with you but I can’t be with you…….oh wait we first started out with I don’t remember you :-) I’m still watching but it’s dying fast.

5. Astrid says:

Castle.

6. Rae says:

DWTS & Castle
    DVR: Hart of Dixie & The Blacklist

7. wrstlgirl says:

I think I’ll watch DWTS and Hostages. DVR BATB and Blacklist.

8. Brandy says:

2 Broke Girls,HoD,BatB

9. rebecca says:

The World Series with a little bit of Heart of Dixie mixed in. Let’s go REDSOX!

10. Miles R. says:

The Voice.

11. Jared says:

HIMYM
    Hart of Dixie
    Hostages

12. ZmaX says:

Margarita Levieva! Awesome :D I look forward to seeing her any many more projects. She did a great job in Revenge. I started off hating Fauxmanda in Season 1 but by “Sacrafice” I really loved her.

Fun Fact: That necklance that we saw Amanda wear in Revenge was Margarita’s idea. When she got the role, she chose the neckalce to always have Amanda wear and had her own story of what the necklace meant for the character. When the writers noticed she always wore that neclace, they incorperated it into the storyline.

13. Jared says:

Hart of Dixie
    BATB

14. Drew says:

Am I the only one in here watching “Mom”? It’s a cute show, done by the same crew that did Two And A Half Men, and I’ve really been enjoying it!

15. bobbie says:

Bones! Castle, Blacklist, Mom

16. brycealexander says:

ROBERT BUCKLEY

17. ollie says:

Hod 2 bg and castle

18. Dina says:

Looking forward to “Beauty and the Beast” – enjoying the rollercoaster ride this year and the VinCat chemistry is still there.

19. I’m glad Beauty and the Beast is here…it is without a doubt …the best show on network television right now….if you haven’t seen it yet..you are missing something very special.

• jen says:

You’re kidding right? I used to be a watcher but gave up. As a reader above said this season is the exact same as the last bar some tweaks and while I love a romantic story the chemistry between the leads is cringe worthy.

20. Justin says:

2 Broke Girls and the Blacklist for me tonight

21. Rich Abey says:

A steady diet of ‘Castle’ would do it for me thank you!

22. Christian says:

Everything on the networks tonight suck. I’ll be sticking to my trashy reality shows for the evening: Love & Hip Hop (VH1), Real Housewives of Miami (Bravo) and Teen Mom 3 (MTV). Thank you and goodnight!

23. Charlotte says:

Ugh I can’t stand the girl playing Lavon’s cousin on Hart of Dixie. So annoying!

24. John 1138 says:

Loved Hart of Dixie. Lemon lit up every time she smiled and they have her a lot to smile about this week. Not a favorite of mine in past seasons but she’s definitely growing on me.
    Just a sweet, sweet show.

AB and Lavon still, of course, rule.