Ratings: Big Bang Returns Bigger Than Ever, Crazy Ones Opens Strong, Glee and Grey's Drop

Ratings Premiere Big Bang TheoryPremiere Week’s Thursday, like the universe, started with a big bang.

CBS’ double-pump of The Big Bang Theory — with 18.3 million viewers/5.3 rating (its biggest premiere ever), then 19.5 mil/5.8 — averaged out to an increase of 20 and 11 percent over last fall’s launch, with the second outing within spitting distance of the hitcom’s largest audience ever (20 mil). UPDATE: Per finals, the 8:30 Bang broke the show’s record, with 20.44 million viewers.

RELATED | The Big Bang Theory Season 7 Premiere Recap: The Lonely Hearts Club

Leading out of that, The Crazy Ones retained 15.6 mil and a 4.0, improving on Person of Interest‘s most recent tallies in the time slot by 18 and 67 percent and netting CBS’ best demo there since CSI circa Nov. 2009. Two and a Half Men‘s opener (11.5 mil/2.9) also out-demo’d POI, yet was down 17 percent from its previous premiere, now sans a Big Bang lead-in.

RELATED | Fall TV Poll: Are You Nuts About CBS’ The Crazy Ones?

Capping CBS’ night, Elementary returned to 10.1 mil/2.1, well shy of its series debut (13.4 mil/3.1) but up from its freshman finale (9 mil/2.0).

RELATED | Elementary Premiere Recap: Quid Bro Quo

NBC | Parks and Recreation‘s wonderful hour-long opener did 3.3 mil/1.3, down from both its previous premiere (3.5 mil/1.7) and 30 Rock‘s year-ago numbers in Thursday’s lead-off spot (3.5 mi/1.4). The Michael J. Fox Show‘s double-episode debut averaged 7.3 mil/2.1, matching The Office‘s year-ago demo while drawing 70 percent more viewers. Parenthood christened its new time slot with 5.2 mil/1.6, down 5 and 16 percent from its last Tuesday premiere but matching Hannibal‘s launch demo and (thankfully!) almost doubling Do No Harm‘s.

RELATED | Fall TV Poll: Does Michael J. Fox Still Have It?

RELATED | Parenthood: Happily Ever After for Amber/Ryan’? Plus: More Season 5 Scoop

ABC | A SHIELD encore added 5.2 mil and a 1.4 to its opening week haul. Grey’s Anatomy‘s two-hour premiere then drew 9.3 mil and a 3.4, down some 20 percent year-over-year but up from its May finale (9 mil/3.1).

RELATED | Grey’s Anatomy Season 10 Premiere Recap: You Win Some, You Lose Some

FOX | The X Factor matched last Thursday’s 6.4 mil/2.0, while Glee (5.2 mil/2.0) fell a good 30 percent from its previous premiere.

RELATED | Glee Premiere Recap: All You Need Is Love! Love Is All You Need?

1. “The Big Bang Theory” superb
    LOL Glee, LOL FOX

• Olivia says:

Lol that was my reaction, basically.

• TV Gord says:

At least Glee is making you laugh, though not the way they intended. Haha.

• JustinStarr says:

I still enjoy Glee & liked the premiere on Thursday night a lot. It’s no Season 1 that’s for sure, but roll with the punches like you would a soap. There branching out with storylines when they had the ‘shooting’ last season & the runaway bride, now Demi Lovato is joining the cast too. It’s still a decent show all in all :).

2. Crazy Ones beat Michael J. Fox and Elementary bests Parenthood. Talk about some serious network competition on a Thursday night.

3. alim says:

not suprised for greys its been 10 years and ncis puledl 3.6 on tuesday so thats high!!!!!

4. Gabriel Anthony says:

I hope this is the last season of GA

5. Christina says:

If those are the ratings for Parenthood this week, I don’t want to know what it’s going to be next Thursday when Scandal returns and it’s up against Elementary as well. I will never understand why NBC changed its timeslot after its critically acclaimed season yet when it was becoming more popular.

6. Alice says:

Perhaps Glee needs another overhaul?

• John says:

Glee needs to get cancelled.

• heather says:

could not agree more! I cant believe Fox actually greenlighted this season, yet a 6th season. I doubt it gets to season 6 though. No one cares & obviously no one watches anymore

• Olivia says:

Well, that’s not entirely true. A LOT of people would care about Glee and watch it if the show stopped being so lame and full of characters no one cares about, except their stans (looking at you, Blaine and Sam) or casual viewers (looking at you, noobs). I would agree with you if it weren’t for the huge amount of people still writing/reading fanfiction, making fanart and such. Or just reading about it and commenting (case in point: many TVLine readers).
          Lots have stopped watching (I did) but would come back in a heartbeat in they dropped Lima altogether and focus on the originals they have left, as well as bringing the other ones back. Basically, if the show went the Friends route (a show that would focus on characters we like and relate to, growing up/facing life together). But no, they still think it’s the High School Musical style that appeals to the fans. Despite the feedback they seem to have no clue whatsoever or, worse, they just don’t care. I say good riddance if they get axed sooner rather than later. I will keep good memories of a show that I loved in S1&S2 and mostly liked in S-3 and refuse forever to ackowledge that anything happened after that except the Quinntana hookup and unfortunately, Finn’s passing. I will watch the tribute (not live though) and the Dantana edits on the web, but that’s it. They will not get rid of Lima nor improve their writing and stop being so damn offensive, like EVER, and I have accepted that. I mean, if they don’t want to get their fans back, it’s their prerogative. It’s also ours to watch something else. We don’t lose any money. Next!

• Babygate says:

AGREED! 100%

• Ray says:

Ryan Murphy is to blame. The fans beg for the original cast, while he stuffs noobs in our face. He’s to busy having a cat fight with Diana Agron instead of listening to the fans. I needs me some more Santana also.

• MikeyM says:

Glee has long past its prime. I thought the death of Cory would bring viewers in but they will be back on his tribute episode, only to be down again.
          I did enjoy The Crazy Ones.

• Mark says:

Honestly, I think it wouldn’t be so bad if Ryan Murphy hadn’t of graduated such a big group of people and brought in the newbies back in season 3. He and the others messed up by making them exact copies of Puck, Quinn, Rachel, Finn and a Kurt-Mercedes combo. He should have actually written the characters as different people and should have stayed in one location. at this point, he could make it to where the winner’s of national automatically get accepted in a made up prestigious New York High School that gives them a chance of getting into NYADA. It’s about as believable about the other crap he’s pulled lately (I’m still mad about the teen marriage thing despite the fact that Blaine’s a cheater that didn’t apologize for it and Kurt’s a narcissist and a former shell of himself. Before anyone tries to say this, I’m gay so no homophobia.) Anyways, if the entire show was in one location then maybe people would come back. Just move everyone on the show to New York plus some fan favorites, Sunshine, Sebastian, Jesse, Jessica Sanchez, etc. Maybe, maybe then glee could be saved. Oh, and if he stopped offending everyone besides people who love Klaine and really, when you look past the ‘Oh they’re just such adorable gays!’ there’s a lot of stuff there that’s insulting.

• Lisa says:

At this point just cancellation seems to be a honorable solution. To make it succesfull they’d had to leave every little trick they rely on: guest stars,teen and tween pandering, actually sitting to write something, deal with the fact that they wrote things before intead of retconning or not giving a damn, etc.

7. Katie says:

It shouldn’t surprise me, but it just seems crazy that Parks & Rec doesn’t get more viewers. It’s the best! I just love that entire cast so much and I wish they got the numbers they deserve.

8. alim says:

AM OBSESSED WITH GREYS BUT ITS TIME TO END IT, SHONDA NEEDS TO LEARN TO STOP BEATING THE HORSE!!

• Babygate says:

After 10 years, loss of cast and ratings and facing criticism such as yours, it still manages to get the ratings. It only got beat by Crazy Ones last night for a half hour (and honestly, I think it was only the novelty factor that put it over the top). It took the first spot the rest of the 1.5 hr airing, so, why would ABC want to cancel it? They will milk this show for every drop of ad revenue they can get. The only other ABC drama that comes close to being this successful is Scandal which may or may not top Greys this season. Outside of Shondaland, ABC has nothing in terms of dramas that comes even close to Greys (not counting SHIELD, of course, which is a genre show). Point is, ABC will hang on to Greys as long as possible. It is the cornerstone of their programming. Not saying that will last, only that at this point it would make no business sense for them to cancel it.

9. Shaun says:

Shield did pretty well for a rerun.Huge Demo for BBT….good for them.

10. Chablis says:

Huge fan of Parenthood literally forgot it was on. :-(

11. Goku says:

I don’t get it. I mean, CBS has the worst shows on TV right now why their ratings are so high? I had hopes for Crazy Ones, it wasn’t bad but it also wasn’t really good if you compare it to NBC’s or ABC’s sitcoms. And Parks&Rec is so much better than TBBT.

• Boiler says:

Guess minimum 12 million people would disagree. As to Glee competition fierce. Would guess DVR helps it alot, similar to last year

• John says:

Why? Because tens of millions of viewers do not agree with your opinion. Pretty much how that works, there”s any number of shows that have never caught my interest that stay viable for years and years, Grays Anatomy, Park and Rec are some mentioned in this set… we’re a big viewing audience and there’s a lot of eyeballs out there to choose amongst the different offerings.

• Like they always say, popularity is never an indicator of quality. Only people in my position who are fans of both shows can make a personal determination of which show is better to them. I’ve seen every episode of both and Parks & Recreation is so much more dear to me.
        The Big Bang Theory is always an enjoyable show, but it has become popular after tremendous growth from middling ratings. It is in syndication AND on CBS, so it was able to be sampled by the largest audience and retain most of it, plus new viewers all the time. Parks & Recreation has had significantly less exposure on the lowest-rated network. It started with similar numbers as BBT’s debut, but its growth is much slower due to the overall state of NBC. People who would love the show don’t even know it exists.
        So, please, enough with this flocks of sheep alre always right mentality. Quality is apparent to those who see both, not those who see one.

• John says:

” why their ratings are so high?” was the question I was addressing.

To re-phrase that answer: because a lot of people like it!

• Babygate says:

Because CBS is uncomplicated. It caters to a specific audience that is very loyal. Their are shows are mostly one-note wonders and older skewing (with the exception of BBT). They like male-led procedurals that easy to digest. CBS viewers don’t seem to like serialized shows (see how Hostages was pretty much DOA). The writing is not always great and neither is the acting, but they are consistent. I don’t get the appeal either. Characters like NCIS’ Tony make me cringe. He’s such a douche, always objectifying women and acting like the big man on campus. I will never understand anyone finding that appealing. NCIS:LA, the writing is so bad and the acting is terrible. I mean, really, really terrible. And CBS only has one quality female led show, The Good Wife. And the ratings are terrible. 2 Broke Girls gets better ratings and it is so offensive and unfunny that it baffles the mind. But it has 2 hot girls and boobs. So, you do the math. Mom is new. Let’s see how that pans out. I couldn’t get past the first 10-15 minutes because I don’t find numerous references to drugs, teenage pregnancies and infidelity to be funny. But hey, obviously some people have no moral objection to that brand of humor.

12. mark says:

Slowly but surely NBC is climbing back in both ratings and quality (okay, PARENTHOOD may not be BREAKING BAD, but it’s not DO NO HARM either).

• liz says:

Agreed. Even though I think Parenthood is better than Breaking Bad, but thats simply a matter of taste and genre. Parenthood skews very heavily towards emotionally-driven storytelling and female viewers. Breaking Bad not so much (though it does have emotional storytelling and female viewers lol)

• Ew, I am offended by this. I like Parenthood and everything, but ewwww. That’s like saying Filet-O-Fish is better than perfect, hot melty pizza. Filet-O-Fish with Max tantrums that make me want to turn down the volume.

13. T25 says:

LMAO! The Glee ratings are a bad as that CrapTastic episode was last night. The only thing that show has going for it is Lea Michele & Naya Rivera and they are sidelined for Darren Criss and the Talentless Noobies!!

• Jen says:

Just wait until the Finn episode, they’ll probably get high ratings even if the episode isn’t that great. It’s a death episode and those usually pull regular viewers, people who stopped watching and people who never watched Glee but are curious to see what they do.

• Alice says:

Problem is what happens after that episode it needs stability.

• Lisa says:

That’s secured. Everywhere people who don’t normally watch glee are waiting for that episode, fans of the fisrst seasons will be back in a way of saying goodbye and the normal assortment of blarrens will be there. And then there’s a hiatus. Demi and Adam may bring their fanbases but I’m not sure thet would actually make good numbers. Storywise they’ll as usual just be there for 6 episodes to the most and there are supposedly 20+ episodes to fill. Looking forward to how much lower they can go. Congratulations people focusing on abismal ‘actor’ darren criss and his blainers.

• noblee says:

Thye really need to just drop Lima and focus on NY and come to some conclusion for Rachel, Kurt and Santana and finish out this season. Really at this point they can drop cost and give the fan what they want.

14. Eric says:

I am so sad to see the numbers for the NBC shows, especially Parks & Rec. Pretty much every single-cam comedy that NBC airs is gold, yet it never translates to ratings. If this results in one of the best shows on TV being axed, I will be quite disappointed. MJF’s new show’s slightly better ratings are still slightly mediocre compared to CBS and even occasionally ABC’s average draws. Too bad, as I thought it was a cute show, one which I will definitely be tuning in for for a long time, and hoped it would be a huge success right out of the gate. Glad to see The Crazy Ones got good ratings though. I liked it more than I expected to, and it’s now become one of only three CBS series that I bother tuning in for.

15. Stu says:

Uh…yeah…hey there, FOX execs, do you maybe want to reconsider your decision to pick up Glee straight through the 2014-2015 season?

• noblee says:

sadly it is still doing as well or better than most of the shows on Fox though. And I am sure they can still cancel if they want .

• Babygate says:

Probably not. It’s not just about the ratings. They also make a boatload through music sales.

• Chris says:

Back in the day, I would have agreed that music sales would make a difference, however Glee sucks with music sales now. With Glee starting off low, they’re sure to go even lower, and a cancellation is still possible. I can’t see it going on another season, really.

• DK says:

Glee music doesn’t sell anywhere near as well as it used to, but it still makes a profit. And that’s all FOX cares about. Glee’s ratings are on par with the rest of FOX’s programming – factor in all the other sources of revenue and the show is FOX’s biggest financial success. All this talk of cancellation is incredibly exaggerated. The show might suck and you might not like it, but it still makes money and FOX will follow through on its two-season renewal. Deal with it.

16. Mike R. says:

Hardly shocking that Crazy Ones beat MJF, look at the lead ins of each. I may not like BBT, but you can’t argue with those numbers. Shame about MJF, it was a good show, but it certainly skews old.

• John says:

I’d suspect the combination of RW and SMG would pull in a a lot of samplers. The proof of the pudding will be how it trends in the next week or two, in that vein I gave it a try based on SMG and am going to stick with it.

17. shay says:

it’s time for GA to end, even the last seasons wasn’t that great, the first one are the best!
    So happy for TBBT but it’s the biggest rating for a premiere for the show not ever ever?! Friends did more for a premiere

• Jen says:

I definitely think Grey’s should end after this season- especially since one of the best characters is leaving (I say that because I don’t think I’ve met many people who hate Cristina). Or if they do come back for season 11, it should be a shortened season just to send everyone off.

18. dude says:

Well Glee’s already been renewed so I guess it doesn’t have to worry about ratings anymore.

• Lisa says:

Not at all. Renewed doesn’t mean secured. If it flops horribly, they cut. And oh how I hope they do.

• DK says:

They have absolutely nothing to replace it with, so that’s definitely not going to do? Oh, so you hope Glee is cancelled, thus putting hundreds of people will be out of a job just because YOU don’t enjoy it? Wow, okay. That makes a lot of sense.

• KittyJules says:

Yes, I agree. If you don’t like Glee, don’t watch. But don’t wish for its cancellation. Don’t watch. Simple as that. 3 Million plus isn’t shabby. That’s a lot of people who seem to be sticking with it. I’m going to watch until the end. Good, bad, ugly, sad, I like it, and I’m sticking with it. Especially because I don’t think we will have another show on TV anytime soon with the same content (see how quick Smash smashed….) At least they know their fate, and they can end the show properly. See shows like The Glades, which ended on a huge cliffhanger, and PO’d watchers.

• TV Gord says:

Depending on the deal, the commitment to renew may mean they have to pay for the episodes, whether they air (or are even made) or not.

I wish networks wouldn’t hand out multiple-season renewals. More often than not, when they do, the quality of the shows take a nosedive. Roseanne and The Drew Carey Show immediately come to mind, but there are others, too.

19. Julia says:

I loved The Crazy Ones and I hope it sticks around. Looking at these numbers I’m fairly confident it will!

• Doug H says:

I watched MJF live and Crazy on DVR… Liked Crazy better but I think MJF will be on at 9:30 normally so can catch both leading into Parenthood… Will record Scandal and catch Elementary On Demand later..

20. Anyone here old enough to remember the FRIENDS episode where Chandler returns home early from Tulsa to be with Monica, without telling Joey? Well, Chuck Lorre sure does!

21. Iva says:

Glee miss Finn :(

22. Xandra says:

Ringer getting cancelled was the best thing that could’ve happened for SMG.

23. Lynne says:

Havent had the chance to watch the episode yet but I really think that this season needs to be the final one. Let alone the fact that Cory is now gone, the show just isnt what it was in seasons past. I honestly just stuck around last season out of loyalty and that just wasnt bein equally met by quality. I actually judge the show by how many songs I want to get after each episode. First few seasons, I wanted maybe 90% of the songs, last season, maybe 10-15%, and I think majority of those were from the NYC side.

• Mike R. says:

They already ordered a 6th season, so it’ll be on the air for at least two more years including this one, whether the fans want it or not.

• Tommy says:

It will be on the air, but it doesn’t mean it will be on at that time. Hell, Fox could put it in the 9PM Saturday Summer death slot if they wanted too.

24. Steven says:

Ha – same number of people watched the SHIELD repeat as watched that garbage sandwich Parenthood. What a melodramatic mess that show is. Can’t wait to see it end.

• KSM says:

I mean, you don’t have to like it, but lots of us do! Why can’t you just let us enjoy our show, instead of wishing for it to end? That is just petty and mean spirited.

25. Roy says:

Hi guys, I don’t post here often but may I say it’s heartening to see people actually talking and discussing the shows and their ratings. The comment section over at EW on their ratings story has devolved into unnecessary politics(!) and pretty disgusting comments regarding Michael J. Fox’s illness.

It just makes my heart grow like the Grinch’s on Christmas Day to see people behaving normally and actually talk about ratings and TV!

26. sarah says:

I really hope Parenthood does not drop in ratings! It is one of the best shows on TV and I really hope people tune in.
    Grey’s seems to be doing fine if they were up from the finale.

27. KSM says:

I so hate that NBC moved Parenthood to Thursdays. I am hoping it gets a big DVR bump. This was just as stupid as Fox putting Glee against Grey’s. I know they are trying to beat each other, but the cross over of demos for those shows has to be astronomically high.

28. Nate says:

Come on people. WATCH PARENTHOOD!!!!!!

• Babygate says:

I did. For a while. But they I couldn’t take it anymore. Once Sarah got all tangled up in a triangle with the boyfriend and the boss, I couldn’t take it anymore.

29. Alex says:

I hate Glee new cast I really miss Hemo and dianna , also the butchering of Beatles songs didn’t help, normally Glee covers are better than the originals, but last night SUCKED big time

30. JB says:

When is NBC going to put P&R out of its misery? I don’t understand how anything can stay on the air with a 1.3 rating (well, anything on a major network).

• Elizabeth says:

Because it is a critic hit, skews very young, and has now gone into syndication. Its “misery” could be a lot worse. This rating was horribly low for Parks (usually they can get a 1.5-1.7 no matter what), but once the normal Thursday nights get going I don’t see any of their other comedies doing much better. Sean Saves the World and Welcome to the Family will likely not do too well and I think NBC will eventually switch around their night so Parks isn’t toe-to-toe with TBBT. There are still a lot of reasons to keep Parks around and not “put its out of its (wonderful, amazing, brilliant, and hilarious) misery.”

• Olivia says:

I haven’t watched NBC since the day they aired Chuck’s finale. In all honesty, none of their new shows synopses made me want to give it a try.

• JC says:

It’s not like NBC has any other sitcom on its roster that could do better than 1.3 on Thursdays at 8:00.

31. Although I was looking forward to the Big Bang Theory’s return, i thought last nights debut was awful. It made no sense what so ever. Even the acting was off. When Penny and Leonerd kissed it seemed Kaley Cuoco didn’t want to do it at all.

32. JoyAnne says:

I’ve got the MJF show on DVR to watch later. I had turned to watch it but I rely on CC and there were so many characters in the opening scene I just couldn’t keep up with it. So, I’ll check it when it’s quiet. There were so many new shows last night but my 👍👍goes to TBBT. I thought it was great. :-)

33. Babygate says:

Fox should have never put Glee against Greys. They took a big hit in the ratings. And the nose-diving quality of the show doesn’t help. I DVR Glee because I can fast forward the Lima parts which have obviously become the Blaine show. But I know that showrunners are stubborn and will continue their desired path even if it’s contrary to what the viewers actually want to see. Watched BBT but honestly, didn’t find it very funny at all. When Once Upon a Time in Wonderland starts, BBT will be off my list. Very happy with Grey’s performance. It was down compared to last season’s premiere but that was an anomaly as well because it was coming off the crash and people tuned in to see the aftermath and also Sloan’s death. On the second episode the ratings went back to the more expected norm. Only Crazy did better last night at 9 and I believe it is mostly because of the novelty factor. I’m thrilled that Grey’s beat 2.5 Men.As far as Crazy, I used to like Robin Williams but now he’s way over the top for me. I would have given this show a try had it been someone else other than him. The entire show feels like a half hour stand up routine and that gets old fast. And hate the Parks and Rec time slot. Now I have to catch it online or on demand.

34. Austin says:

Parenthood’s ratings made my day 10x worse. Elementary is just a poorly-done version of Sherlock and everyone knows it. I would hope that no Parenthood viewers would succumb to that show instead of Parenthood.

35. jimbo says:

Love, love, love Parenthood. First episode perfectly set up the season. Bob Littles face when he learned Kristina will run for mayor was priceless. Can’t wait to see where all those storylines go.

36. DMart says:

Parenthood should be back on Tuesdays! No sence having it on Thursdays! Ugh

37. Mikael says:

Wow, BBT’s ratings are huge and the show isn’t even as good as it used to be! I still really like it, but seasons 1-3 were far superior. I DVR’ed Crazy Ones since I’m a huge SMG fan. The ratings seem promising, but it did air after BBT and the 2 leads have big fanbases.

38. liz says:

there were two episodes of TBBT last night? Maaaaan, I only got one of them.

39. Lisa says:

hahaha, this is awesome. You go glee klaine pandering! Tank all the way.

40. THE TV CRITIC says:

CBS Nielsen don’t care about the family demo and it shows.

This is why the TV ratings system needs a complete overhaul.

41. Brian Nord says:

Here are my thoughts.

#1) Grey’s is still very enjoyable. Those who say it should end stopped watching along time ago. Its a soap opera. I quit watching in the middle after George was killed and then picked it back up with the shooting. I am surprised at its resilience. Just when I think they are about to get boring, it gets good again.

#2) The Big Bang Theory is just a great TV show.

#3) Parks and Rec did fine last night. The ratings are similar to every time they air this show at 8:00pm/7 Central. Love Parks!

#4) Glee has jumped the shark.

#5) The X-Factor is a big, expensive flop. If the would have stuck with thier first season, they probably would be doing way better. The expectations were too high. American Idol was a sensation of epic proportions in its day. It is right up there with ER, All in the Family, and The Cosby Show. The X-Factor is nothing but a less successful spin-off. Its the “A Different World” of reality shows.

#6) Haven’t seen MJF. Looking forward to it.

#7) CBS’ Thursday line-up is solid and they made some smart choices. If The Millers is any good, it should perform well. Elementary is completely enjoyable.

#8) I am happy that Parenthood was moved it here. It will perform better than any show has in years. It won’t decline like the others. I don’t watch it anymore. I think its a good show but sometimes for some reason, you just drift apart.

#9) I am secretly waiting to see “Sean Saves the World”. There has got to be something NBC sees in it. Otherwise, why wouldn’t MJF be in the 9pm slot? I have always though they must think this show is stronger. Sean Hayes is not that big of a star, nowhere near what MJF is. Will and Grace was good, but once Friends left its ratings tanked.

This will be an interesting year on Thursdays. I predict all 4 CBS comedies will succeed. Elementary will remain exactly the same. NBC will be all over the place. Greys will continue AS IS, Scandal will keep exploding and FOX is the big loser here.

42. TV Gord says:

Parenthood should be an 8 o’clock show. It is in Canada (on Fridays), and I would prefer to watch it there. I still watch it on Thursdays, though, because I can’t wait. :-)

43. Tanya says:

Thought Crazy Ones was hilarious. Looking forward to the new episodes.