Two unexpected foes will align in Sons of Anarchy‘s sixth season with one common goal : to “hurt” Jax.
The following promo for the gritty FX drama’s upcoming run (bowing Sept. 10 at 10/9c) features an incarcerated Clay working closely with the kinda insane Lee Toric (Donal Logue). Sons boss Kurt Sutter, however, has said that the dethroned king’s journey this year is “redemption,” so maybe this is all just a ploy to get back into SAMCRO’s good graces?
Press PLAY below, then hit the comments with your theories.
Ready for more of today’s TV dish? Well…
• Fox has declined the Media Action Network for Asian Americans’ suggestion that the polarizing Dads pilot either reshoot or remove a scene deemed offensive, Deadline reports. The sequence in question involves an Asian-American woman (played by Brenda Song) required by her bosses to dress as a “sexy Asian schoolgirl” for the gratification of visiting Chinese businessmen. Instead, execs assured the organization that the character is portrayed as a “strong, intelligent, empowered young woman” throughout the season.
RELATED | Dads Producers Address Criticism
• Comedian DL Hughley has teamed with FX to develop a comedy series based on his life. According to Deadline, the project centers on the standup’s experiences as an unapologetically honest man.
• General Hospital alumna Lindsey Morgan (ex-Kristina) has joined The CW’s midseason drama The 100, per The Hollywood Reporter. Morgan boards the sci-fi series as a “fiercely determined” — and alarmingly young — mechanical engineer.
• Kym Johnson is stepping away from Dancing With the Stars after 14 straight seasons, UsWeekly.com reports. The ballroom pro will take the next season off in order to accept “an amazing work opportunity back home in Australia.”
• Cynthia Stevenson (Life Unexpected, Dead Like Me) will guest-star in Scandal Season 3 (bowing Oct. 3), per The Hollywood Reporter, playing a new client of Olivia Pope & Associates.
Which TVLine Items have you talking today?