Fall TV Preview

Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on Once, Mentalist, New Girl, Castle, H50, Bones, Haven, Teen Wolf & More

Once Upon a Time Peter Pan SpoilersWhy does Once Upon a Time‘s Peter Pan ruffle Rumple’s feathers so? Who’s new on The Mentalist? Is New Girl going back to school? Which worlds are about to collide on Pretty Little Liars? Read on for answers to those questions plus teases from other shows.

RELATED | Once Upon a Time Season 3 — Who is ‘Lost’ in Episode 3?

I’d like some Once Upon a Time scoop — especially about the “Boy Who Never Grew Up.” –Mason
You may be wondering, as I was, why Once‘s Peter Pan is a force “we all should fear”? (Or was Rumple overselling it?) “There’s a history between those two,” series cocreator Adam Horowitz affirms. “There is a big reason why he said if you’re going to be scared of someone, this is the guy to be scared of.” But there is also a degree of professional respect. “When you meet Pan, you’re going to see a very, very, very clever person,” says Eddy Kitsis. “And if there’s one thing Rumple admires, it’s somebody who has game.”

Please help us, we are all dying here! What else can you say about Regina’s new love interest/”special someone” on Once Upon a Time? –Ana
Fine, fine. I doubled back with the boys and Horowitz said that this “someone” “becomes a part of the show very quickly” – within the first five episodes – “but in a way that you don’t expect.”

Matt, is there anything you can give us on the new FBI agents coming to The Mentalist? –Shena
The two series regular roles being cast are Kim Fischer, an intelligent and (surprise!) attractive thirtysomething ex-homicide detective from Dallas who is not afraid to stand up for herself, and Nick Abbott, an African-American West Point grad/Iraq war vet who while calm in a crisis is not a fella to make angry.

RELATED | The Mentalist Exclusive: Amanda Righetti and Owain Yeoman to Exit in Season 6

Is there some kind of time jump in the Castle season premiere? –Sandra
No, Season 6 opens “right where we left off,” there at the swings, Nathan Fillion confirms. “The only difference, I think, is I’ve had a haircut or two!” But then, once the matters of the marriage proposal and Beckett’s career decision are resolved, “We do jump ahead three or four months.”

Can we please have some Hawaii Five-0 scoop on Kono? Haven’t heard anything much about her this coming season. –clarlee901
Last week at TCA I was sure to ask exec producer Alex Kurtzman about the plan for Kono, who bid the team adieu at the end of last season, and he said, “I can’t reveal that yet, but she is not gone.” And as for the timetable for her return, he deferred, “We’re actually in the middle of that conversation now.”

I just wanted to know if we will see New Girl’s Jess in that new teaching job. Curtis Armstrong and Mary Lynn Rajskub were hilarious last season. –Emily
Jess definitely will have a new teaching job early this season – one that finds her struggling to fit in with a “cool crowd” of fellow educators, including two “mean girl” types who resent her goody-two-shoes ‘tude and one alcoholic science nerd.

Since Brenda Song is on the new comedy Dads, is it safe to assume that Daisy is a no-show in this upcoming season of New Girl? –Andy
Incorrect, sir! “She will come back, I think, for one episode,” Lamorne Morris answers. As for the why, “It’s so I can dump her! No, the writers would never let that happen,” the actor sighs. “They’ll make ME get dumped somehow.

RELATED | New Girl Season 3 Spoilers on the ‘Loco’ Premiere Trip!

Where’s the Pretty Little Liars love? Anything on Aria/Ezra? –Jeanine
In short, “Their worlds collide” in an upcoming episode, Lucy Hale tells us. “You find out things about Ezra that you never knew about, and he’s let into this secret world of Aria and what she’s been dealing with with ‘A’, which is very exciting for people to get to see.”

I really want Hilarie Burton to come back to Grey’s Anatomy. I find her character more interesting than all the interns combined. Is there any chance? –Cris
As you have since gleaned from Ask Ausiello, Lauren will apparently vanish in the darkness, not to be seen again in the season opener. “It was great to see the response to [Hilarie] — I thought she was amazing and very bold to come in and do the role, and the chemistry was amazing, but [Lauren staying around] wasn’t the plan,” explains show boss Shonda Rhimes. “That doesn’t mean won’t ever see her again, but at the moment that’s not what we are planning.” Plus: There’s now this.

I am very intrigued by both Booth’s CIA agent (played by Freddie Prinze Jr.) and priest-turned-bar owner (Mather Zickel) friends, particularly the latter. What will bar owner Aldo’s interactions with Brennan be like? Will he clue Brennan in re: Booth’s secrets? –Amelia
Emily Deschanel sets up the Brennan/Aldo meeting thusly: “I go to this bar looking for Booth, wondering why he’s been going to this place. There, I encounter this man and he figures out that I’m ‘Booth’s girl,’ as he calls me, and he kind of counsels me — in a way Brennan might even be open to hearing from an ex-priest! It’s an interesting conversation that Brennan finds amusing.”

RELATED | Bones‘ Emily Deschanel Previews the Return of [Spoiler] — Plus: One Hot Twist

With all the craziness that went down in the season finale, are we going to be seeing a whole new Haven or will it still be Audrey’s story? –Aimee
As Season 4 opens on Sept. 13, the titular town will be “going through some serious growing pains,” EPs Matt McGuinness and Gabrielle Stanton tell the Inside Line. “Of course Audrey will be there — Haven and Audrey are inexorably tied — but it’s a ‘difficult’ union. The real questions are: Who is Audrey? Where did she come from? Who does she really love? And we’ll dealing with that big-time this season!”

This is the first time I’m doing this, but any scoop on the last episodes of Teen Wolf [Season] 3A ? –Ellen
As you may have gleaned, Lydia is now a “quasi part of the supernatural pack,” Holland Roden reports. “I’m still part of Team Human — I still have two legs and two arms — but it’s going to be more of a ‘Carmen Sandiego thing,’ as I call it. She’s a bit nicer. But coming up in [Season] 3B, you might see the mean Lydia come back out, for a particular reason.” Before then, Roden teases an Aug. 19 midseason finale that’s a “supernatural sadistic circus” with a “progressive” cliffhanger.

It seems like every episode of Graceland has a major twist at the end. Any scoop? –Jen
As tonight’s episode draws to a close, one of the agents will be left unconscious after a scuffle with Odin. But next week, oh man…. Someone gets wind of Mike’s secret, and the end of the episode leaves someone shot on the beach following a tragic case of “mistaken identity.”

Does Damien Bichir sing the opening song for The Bridge? –Jesse
No, that is Ryan Bingham crooning the haunting tune.

RELATED | Carrie Diaries First Look: Check Out Lindsey Gort as Young Samantha

Will Katie Findlay be in Season 2 of The Carrie Diaries? Everything I have been hearing and seeing since filming started doesn’t show or mention her at all. I know the first season ended with Carrie and Maggie on bad terms, since she hooked up with Sebastian. – Gia
Maggie will definitely be back this season, I am assured, but don’t expect her and Carrie to make up anytime soon. Oh, and she may not be steering clear of Sebastian, either….

I’m still not OK with Suburgatory’s midseason scheduling. What do you have to offset the sting? – Marty
How about… scoop? When the underappreciated gem (eventually) returns, George — still in a funk over his break-up with Dallas — finds his pity party interrupted by the arrival of his charming, ladies-man of a father. And the timing of his arrival is no coincidence (yes, we’re looking at you, Tessa).

I would love anything on the new season of The Neighbors! –Bryce
The Neighbors will make fast friends with their new Friday night neighbors, by way of “some kind of Shark Tank crossover,” Simon Templeman shares. As he points out, “Some of those guys on Shark Tank look a little odd to me – maybe they’re aliens too? I mean, look at Mark Cuban close up. Theres a lot going on there.” As for the previously reported dig at Smash, Templeman says it’s more of “an homage” in the wake of netting the ABC comedy netting its own Emmy nod for Original Music and Lyrics. “We know how hard that is to do that every week, so our hearts go out to them.”

If there’s a summer or fall show you’d like the Inside Line on, email InsideLine@tvline.com! (With reporting by Vlada Gelman)

Comments (76)

• Have they cast Peter Pan yet?

Comment by Dee – August 8, 2013 05:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes. It’s Robbie Kay.

Comment by courts – August 8, 2013 06:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Or that’s what people are saying anyway.

Comment by courts – August 8, 2013 06:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Robbie Kay was cast as a Lost Boy. Not Peter Pan.

Comment by Kristen – August 8, 2013 06:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • It was revealed and confirmed by several sources that Robbie Kay is indeed Peter Pan, him being declared as a lost boy was just a temporary cover.

Comment by Cory – August 8, 2013 08:23 PM PDT
    • Does anyone else think that the “soul” of Peter Pan, so far only seen as a shadow, will inhabit Henry?

Comment by Sharon H. – August 8, 2013 07:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “Who does she really love” what kind of joke is this

Comment by Andrea (@haveaHaven) – August 8, 2013 05:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ⇧ This! Pretty sure there’s no question involved…

Comment by dizzylie – August 8, 2013 08:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Maybe they think we’re all stupid and that we had forgotten that Audrey loves Nathan .I don’t know .

Comment by omnikey1 – August 8, 2013 10:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I hope we are not going there again. Love Duke but it’s always been Nathan & Audrey for me :)

Comment by Bella – August 8, 2013 11:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thank you for H50 info! After that season finale I’ve been worried about whether Kono is gone for good. Hadn’t heard anything about Grace coming back, I was actually more concerned for her this time then when Kono got dumped out of the boat the year before!

Comment by jenferner8 – August 8, 2013 05:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Grace Park pregnant she not coming back for months besides scene she filmed at end of season.

Comment by Merry – August 8, 2013 06:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’ve been seeing the Grace Park pregnant rumor around quite a bit, but haven’t seen it officially confirmed anywhere. Have I missed something? It would explain quite a bit though, including why they’re not quite sure when she’s going to return.

Comment by JC – August 8, 2013 06:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I d

Comment by ESS @H50BAMF – August 8, 2013 09:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I don’t think it’s been confirmed but there have been pics of her with a pretty sizeable tummy bump. Notice she wore baggier shirts at the end of season too.

Comment by ESS @H50BAMF – August 8, 2013 09:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • thank you…..i’ve seen the SAME rumor….yet NO ONE is saying weither if it’s true or not.

* ON A SIDE NOTE: why say you have something on a show, when you really DON’T have anything at ALL?….i.e. in the case of HAWAII FIVE 0. *

ALISA

Comment by Alisa Neely – August 9, 2013 01:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • who was Grace Park on H5O I don’t remember her.

Comment by Kathy Rhyno-Pinnell – August 16, 2013 06:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Grace Park plays Kono on H50……and from a recent picture i’ve seen of her….i’d say the rumor is VERY TRUE……happy for her…..but, will miss her this season….means we get even MORE of catherine….YUCK.

Comment by Alisa Neely – August 16, 2013 06:51 PM PDT
  • Booth’s bar-owner/ex-priest friend has me all sorts of excited

Comment by madbengalsfan85 – August 8, 2013 05:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m just excited to see his friends, a support system for him, it apparently seems, unfortunately, the squints are taking sides, without even knowing the the story. ugh

Comment by 1mars – August 8, 2013 06:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I actually have no issues with Angela giving Booth grief, because her loyalty is with Brennan above all else. Hodgins is aware that there may be more to Booth’s side then they know…don’t know where Cam fits into things yet

Comment by madbengalsfan85 – August 8, 2013 06:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Ang needs to get over it, its been 3-4 months and this isnt the 1600′s, maidens dont die of broken hearts anymore. Who made Angela the expert on relationships? How many breakups has she had? Cam is supposed to be Booth’s friend for 20 years. we’ll see just how loyal she really is.

Comment by 1mars – August 9, 2013 01:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Got to be Robin Hood for Regina!! Whoever it is, sounds like we’ll meet him soon!

Comment by Excited! – August 8, 2013 05:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I am excited to see who it is too. Hopefully they will build it up nicely though.

Comment by fifitrixiebelle – August 9, 2013 05:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think I’m scared of Pan already. As usually thanks a lot for the ONCE scoops Matt, you made this ONCE fans day :0)

Comment by AL – August 8, 2013 06:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • well, ok, Brennan is finally clued into Booth’s actions are really him, Looking forward to seeing Booth confidant and how he might helped our flawed couple.

Comment by skylark – August 8, 2013 06:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Revolution spoilers please!

Comment by VJIPONGIN – August 8, 2013 06:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ezra will find out about A? Yay! I love Ezria and want them in the main plot!!

Comment by sadie – August 8, 2013 06:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s actually very sad to see that Arizona had a chemistry with Lauren that she never had with Callie. Now I’m conflicted. A part of me wants Callie and Arizona to work out their issues and get back together. On the other hand, seeing that Callie has had great chemistry with other characters and that Arizona has had great chemistry with Lauren but yet they don’t have great chemistry together, leads me to think that it is best for them to go their separate ways and find someone that they can each have great chemistry and with whom they can have a great relationship. Because now that I’ve seen that Arizona is actually capable of looking at someone with lust and not just fondness, I can’t un-see it and I can’t help but think that Callie has been shortchanged this whole time.

Comment by Babygate – August 8, 2013 06:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Totally agree. I feel bad for Callie, standing by Arizona for so long after the b/k amputation and her being such a complete b*tch the whole time, and then once Arizona gets her mojo back she cheats. Callie deserves much better!

Comment by Mel – August 14, 2013 07:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks for the Castle info! I can’t wait for the season to start!

Comment by Kate – August 8, 2013 06:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Me either. I am so ready for castle to start. Waiting the summer hiatus has totally sucked. I’m so looking forward to this amazing season.

Comment by Amber – August 8, 2013 06:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I dunno with “4 day Fillion” over there sleeping through most of his work weeks im not really looking forward to this season at all. i dont like laziness.

Comment by Barbiegirl – August 8, 2013 10:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Your loss! Have yet to see Nathan sleep through any scenes. I’m looking forward to S6! This whole cast and crew bring us some wonderful episodes!

Comment by Sean – August 8, 2013 10:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • You do know he’d rather do a 4 day workweek right? ridiculous

Comment by Barbiegirl – August 8, 2013 10:25 PM PDT
        • Personally, I would love a 4 day work week. It has nothing to do with being lazy rather than being burned out by Friday. Plenty of people could be more productive during the week if they had an extra day off. However, unless you know Nathan personally and/or work for ABC and you have some first hand knowledge of the situation you are only making an assumption. I don’t know you Barbiegirl but I could also easily assume you are lazy too.

Comment by JuneB – August 9, 2013 06:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Since the work day for star characters on most tv shows is anything from 12 to 16 hours, a request for four-day work week request is nothing to sneer at. An additional plus is that it will make room for more story line for the supporting cast. Add to that the fact that the those who have worked with Nathan Fillion have nothing but praise for him.

Comment by Sable – August 10, 2013 03:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I kind of hope Regina’s “special someone” is a chick; given their non-gender specific responses.

Comment by Ashleah Youn – August 8, 2013 06:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think that’s a strong possibility. Tink?? Ariel?

Comment by Excited! – August 8, 2013 07:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • except Regina is canonically straight. I don’t see them changing that now. In fact I would rather they didn’t start changing stuff like that.

Comment by fifitrixiebelle – August 9, 2013 05:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Why is she canonically straight?

Comment by Louise – August 9, 2013 05:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Because she’s never shown any indication of being into women. They’re just using that vague phrasing as a tease.

Comment by Zeek – August 9, 2013 08:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Her recreational use of the sheriff?

Comment by John – August 9, 2013 09:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Plus we’ve already seen that her “true love” was Daniel…

Comment by Christina – August 9, 2013 09:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • And?

Comment by courts – August 12, 2013 09:27 AM PDT
      • Canonically straight how? I’ve watched every episode and haven’t heard her say that even once.

Comment by courts – August 12, 2013 09:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Not even when she was romping in bed with her boy-toy sherrif?

Curious.

Comment by John – August 12, 2013 01:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The new characters on The Mentalist sound interesting. I’m just still hoping that Rigsby and Van Pelt don’t get killed off though. I don’t think I’ll mind them leaving if they leave together on a good note.

Comment by JC – August 8, 2013 07:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I wouldn’t worry about that I read elsewhere–
      [?SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER?] that they’re actually getting married in the 3rd ep (!!!!!)
      So if that’s actually true maybe they’ll ride off happily into the sunset when the season ends? It would be particularly cruel to kill one or both of them off after that, but you never know…
      And I’m looking forward to some new blood on the show as well. If BH hopes to extend the show’s life past the RJ story conclusion he’s going to need to freshen things up.

Comment by Tav – August 8, 2013 07:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • This.

Comment by ITA – August 8, 2013 08:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I love Rigsby and Van Pelt and the rest of the characters. My heart aches to lose them, but hopefully the new charcters will fit in. I always suspected both Van Pelt or Rigsby had some connection to Red John. Especially Van Pelt. It wouldn’t shock me at all if there’s something with either of them and Invisible John. You just know there’s a twist with the upcoming Red John reveal.

I also wouldn’t be surprised if Rigsby/VP are somehow killed by or because of Never-Gonna-Catch-Me-If-You-Can John.

I love this show. Castle is my #1 and The Mentalist is my #2.

I do see the potential for good storytelling with losing two leqd characters. I wiah we could keep Owain and Amanda. Been a fan of Amanda since The OC and became a fan of Owain because of this show.

I can’t wait for the fall shows to premier!

Comment by Sean – August 8, 2013 10:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks for the Castle scoop! Can’t wait for the premiere!

Comment by Becca – August 8, 2013 07:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What’s Mike’s secret?

Comment by Brandon – August 8, 2013 08:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That he’s there undercover investigating Briggs!

Comment by Natalie – August 8, 2013 10:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • He’s also undercover investigating Bello. Could be either.

Comment by JBC – August 9, 2013 06:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks for the Castle scoop! Love this show!

Comment by Sean – August 8, 2013 10:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I cannot wait anymore Hurry Up Bones S9!!!

Comment by Patricia´s Bones *_* (@Patricia__Braun) – August 9, 2013 04:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Looking forward to the Regina love interest storyline. Curious about who it will be. Also liking the sound of the Peter Pan/Rumple stuff too. Can’t wait for season 3. I hope they find Henry sooner rather than later.

Comment by fifitrixiebelle – August 9, 2013 05:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That is the issue I have with the proposal in Castle, it seems secondary to Beckett’s precious DC storyline. It’s as if Castle’s proposal, and my assumption that Beckett says yes, is like a bone to a dog to the fans so Beckett can go off and play Fed, looking all the modern woman and leaving the man she supposedly loves hanging in the wind.

Comment by Denise Gideon – August 9, 2013 06:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Wow, so that must mean you’ve already seen the S6 premiere episode and based on your comments apparently Beckett tells Castle she’ll take his ring, but she’s also taking the DC job whether he likes it or not.

Comment by JuneB – August 9, 2013 07:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • HaHa! I know, right? Some fans crack me up. They already know how the entire S6 goes. I seriously find that idiotic, to be honest. Castle loves Beckett. Beckett loves Castle. I trust the writers enough to give them a little credit and think the possibility of the DC job will be something the two of them decide on together and to work out the kinks to get the show back to the premise at the end of a 3 or 4 episode arc. The proposal will likely serve as a plot device that will bring the two of them closer. I expect more bumps in the road and for either of them to screw up again, but some fans only see one side of the story, which is everything is Beckett’s fault and Castle can never do any wrong. I love to see the story from both sides of the coin. For every action there’s a reaction and BOTH have made the wrong assumption in this relationship and BOTH have made mistakes or let fear and doubts and insecurities hold them back in the relationship since the beginning. I really don’t get how everything is Beckett’s fault and how Castle is always the victim in their eyes, but those fans are unhappy and disappointed because they don’t have the vision to look at the entire story and see that Beckett’s not in this relationship alone and that Castle has done things that have led to some of her issues just as she’s done things that have caused him to have his doubts and concerns. The thing that I love is how no matter what happen they ALWAYS find their way back to each other and can’t let go of what they have. I trust the writers and Marlowe enough to think Beckett’s job decision can coexist with her love for Castle and that Castle loves her enough to stand by her unlike some fans. I’ve always loved how his character can forgive others and stay friends with his exes, etc.He’s a great guy and a bit overwhelming with his love.

I love how Beckett can’t get rid of him as easily as she has other guys and doesn’t even appear to want to in spite of always being up in her head and getting in the way of her own happiness. The old Beckett wouldn’t be so torn up about moving on in life and in her career, but the Beckett that has been loved by Castle isn’t capable of running and hiding without being pulled back in by him. She is so going to say YES!

Btw, this Denise person is always spewing negativity on the show. It’s so redundant how unhappy this so-called fan is on every spoiler thread. It may be time to move on to another show for some fans. Beckett will be Beckett and Castle will be Castle. Expect more bumps in this story. I’m more than willing to hold onto this ride.

Is it September yet?

Comment by Sean – August 9, 2013 07:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I agree with a lot of your points, Sean. Well said on many fronts.

Comment by Just one thing – August 12, 2013 01:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • There was a casting video posted on youtube that spoiled it. They pretty clearly spell out that she says yes, but is living in DC when the season picks up 4 months later.

Comment by Christina – August 9, 2013 09:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I absolutely hate Ezria. I think it’s just so creepy and Ezra is such an immature guy. He’s becoming obsessive about Aria

Comment by Sara – August 9, 2013 07:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • PLL:I am so glad that Ezra will be let in on the secret world of Aria.
    Greys: So now Shonda is saying we may not have seen the last of Lauren. Shonda likes to change her mind a lot.
    H50: I knew Kono would be back and it sounds like sooner rather than later!
    Graceland is so good! I wonder who will be shot.

Comment by sarah – August 9, 2013 07:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope Once Upon A Time doesn’t kill off Hook. If they do, I’ll quit watching. Neverland with no Captain Hook would roylally suck. Sorry, not interested!

Comment by mssadieemail@yahoo.com – August 9, 2013 07:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • da fuq.. regina has killed zillion people for fun and now she will have a love interest?! nah regina is dead for me and what’s dead is dead.

Comment by lee – August 9, 2013 07:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • One dimensional characters are boring to write for and boring to play: so OUAT has pretty much always shown ultiple facets of it’s characters. Regina just isn’t going to be an exception.

Comment by John – August 9, 2013 09:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • *yawn*

Comment by TQ – August 9, 2013 09:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hate Kono. She annoys the crap outta me. As much as I wanted her to be, I knew she wasn’t gone for good. I wish they’d drop the storyline with her boyfriend already. The show tends to drag the same storyline on way too long.

Comment by Olivia – August 9, 2013 08:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So Rigsby and van Pelt have to go because they needed an african american in the team? That’s just ridiculous and racist.

Comment by CBWBDK1 – August 9, 2013 01:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How about Robert Foxworth for George’s dad on Suburgatory?

Comment by Amie – August 9, 2013 02:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m so intensely bummed that Rigsby and van Pelt are leaving- to bring in actors that need to be paid less. Such B**s***t! Scotches the show for me… they were great, and added to the team. And the new folks cast are just complying with “let’s round the cast out with some different skin colors.” Instead of worrying about whether the actors were too white, the writers should have thought long term about how they all interacted. I certainly hope both the Rigsby and van Pelt actors find great new jobs. I’m just gonna sulk over here and decide in the fall whether I’ll stick with the show or not. It’s all nonsense.

Comment by Calishamanka – August 9, 2013 03:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m still disappointed they don’t have plans to bring Hilarie Burton back to Grey’s (and Shonda should really stop with that “But never say never” crap) and I think they should’ve brought her back at least for the first episode. I know a lot of fans hate Lauren but I really wanted to see how it played out and I wanted to know more about her character. I hate the fact that she was just brought in to be the tipping point in Calzona’s relationship.

Comment by Kit – August 10, 2013 02:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m desperate for some Once Upon a Time scoop about Emma? Do you have anything about her? (I’ll take anything that doesn’t involve Regina or Neal.)

Comment by kath – August 10, 2013 04:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post