Chris Pratt's New Abs-olutely Killer Body: 5 Ways Parks and Recreation Could Use it in Season 6

Chris Pratt Parks and Recreation AbsWhat’s bad for the beer industry is good for Chris Pratt‘s physique — but could it also be good for Season 6 of Parks and Recreation?

On Sunday, Pratt posted a photo on Instagram showing the muscles he’s packed on prepping for a role in Guardians of the Galaxy, which he captioned thusly: “Six months no beer. #GOTG Kinda douchey to post this but my brother made me.”

RELATED | NBC Fall Schedule: Parenthood, Revolution on the Move, Community Warms the Bench

Pratt’s photo got us thinking about ways — hey now, get your mind out of the gutter! — the NBC comedy’s writers could incorporate his fine form into a killer story arc. Below are five of our suggestions. Check ‘em out, then brainstorm your own in the comments section!

1 | The “evil twin” story arc has rocked many a soap opera — but is it really such a stretch to envision Andy’s long lost brother Randy bringing madness, mischief or even murder to the city of Pawnee?

2 | Andy spends his summer participating in a season of NBC’s The Biggest Loser, returning home a lot more fit — and a little more famous. (OK, maybe not the world’s funniest idea, but you know those suits at the Peacock net love themselves some intra-network synergy.)

3 | With April away at vet school, Andy spends more and more time at the gym, but begins to attract unwanted attention from a variety of single ladies. This development brings out April’s inner banshee, and she sets out on a secret course to destroy every woman with designs on her hubby.

RELATED | Fall Preview Photos and Video: Your Guide to 50-Plus New Shows

4 | Andy’s alter-ego, Bert Macklin, goes undercover to expose an illegal steroid ring at a local senior citizen’s facility.

5 | Inspired by April’s enjoyment of an on-demand viewing of Magic Mike, Andy sets out on a misguided (and short-lived) course to become an exotic dancer — and help her pay for school in the process.

1. I mean, he looked this good last big hiatus when he filmed ZERO DARK THIRTY and the hiatus before that when he filmed MONEYBALL; my guess is that he’ll get schlubby again for season six, although not to the 300-pound point he got during season five so he could look really big for STARBUCK.

2. Aprilcot says:

I loved the schlubby Andy Dwyer…yummo! No matter his size, Chris Pratt is comedy gold!

3. M3rc Nate says:

3 4 and 5 would be super funny and awesome. It would be great if they did write his new body shape into the show for his character like 3-4-5 talk about. Lol when i see his body i wonder what its like for Anna Farris lol, he goes from normal to HUGE to ripped/cut to Huge to Normal … lol.

4. I almost think it would be just as funny if Andy’s suddenly super ripped and no one — not even Andy — notices or acknowledges.

5. ggny says:

Im betting is gonna go something like with April gone Andy spends the summer with Chris and ends up getting into shape. Something simple and easy

• Joe says:

that makes total sense

• Scott says:

That was literally exactly what I was literally thinking. It would be a shame for P&R not to use this, although it would be funny if no one noticed, or Leslie used ripped Andy’s image for an anti obesity campaign in Pawnee to reference those ginormous soda cups again.

6. Matt says:

He was in great shape back in everwood days too.

7. Kavyn says:

2 and 3 are my faves lol. They could put him in a fat suit at the start of the season showing he’s let go, and then have him disappear to the Biggest Loser for an episode, come back and spew a “Why aren’t more people doing this?!” line similar to Family Guy’s stem cell joke :P

8. Princess Adora says:

Only 3 or 4

9. Kate'shomesick says:

there’s no way gaining and loosing weight like that is good for your body…quite frankly it scares me a little bit

• Kate'shomesick says:

*losing

• Sims says:

He spent six months on a protein diet and worked out every day… You mean being healthy isn’t good for your body? I think you need to google healthy weight loss cos he pretty much got it down to a T.

• Kate'shomesick says:

NO! That’s not what I mean! My best friend is actually a nutritionist who works with athletes. Protein diets aren’t good for your digesting-system. Anyways….what I was trying to say originally was that the up and down of losing weight and then gaining it back (that’s what he did the last few years)isn’t healthy!

• dude says:

Being healthy is great but radically changing your body like that in 6 months isn’t healthy no matter who you are. It’s necessary for the role but a lot of stars have suffered ailments after bouncing back from a radical transformation like his.

10. Spencer says:

I am literally praying for #3 to come true

11. Miffy says:

Ladies and gentleman, here he is, television’s biggest narcissist.

12. Danielle's frenemy. says:

He looks even better than the time he got fit for ZD30.

13. dude says:

With the work and dedication it takes to get in that shape, I’m pretty sure Chris Pratt doesn’t want it incorporated into Parks and Rec.

14. Zakspeak says:

5 would be hilarious!

15. GeoDiva says:

Anna Farris is very lucky!

16. JB Smooove says:

gat damn, he looks sexy. no homo.

17. I used to be very pleased to seek out this internet-site.I wanted to thanks in your time for this wonderful read!! I undoubtedly enjoying every little little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to take a look at new stuff you blog post.