What to Watch Monday: Chaos Under the Dome, Buffy's Watcher Enters the Warehouse and More

Under the DomeOn TV this Monday: An unlucky town ends up Under the Dome, Defiance is heading for a wedding, a Mad man witnesses Major Crimes and Anthony Stewart Head will slay you on Warehouse 13. As a supplement to TVLine’s features, here are 10 programs to keep on your radar.

8 pm Stanley Cup Finals Game 6 (NBC) | The Bruins and Blackhawks go at it one more time, in Boston, with Chicago leading the series 3-2.

8 pm Switched at Birth (ABC Family) | Bay books Toby’s band for the local carnival.

8:30 pm The Goodwin Games (Fox) | Adam Rodriguez (CSI: Miami) guest-stars as a childhood pal of Chloe’s who’s been in love with her since their days in math club; Henry accidentally texts a racy photo of himself to Olivia Pope his ex.

PREVIEW | Defiance Photo Album Will a (Very) White Wedding Go Off Without a Hitch?

9 pm The Fosters (ABC Family) | Mariana asks Callie to be in her court at her quinceanera (aka “Sweet 15″ party); Lexi wants to come clean to Mariana about her relationship with Jesus.

9 pm The Glades (A&E) | Jim’s job – finding a missing corpse – is complicated by the fact that the crime scene is a 10K zombie run.

9 pm Major Crimes (TNT) | An annoying TV writer/producer (played by Mad Men‘s Ben Feldman) accompanies Sanchez and Tao on a ride-along… which quickly gets out of hand. (Get scoop.)

RELATED | Hot for Summer: Your Guide to 125 Premiere and Finale Dates

10 pm Under the Dome (CBS) | Series premiere: Based on Stephen King’s novel of the same name, this 13-episode summer series follows the residents of Syracuse University Chester’s Mill as they inexplicably find themselves trapped under a massive, transparent dome — with no way out. The cast incudes Dean Norris (Breaking Bad), Britt Robertson (The Secret Circle), Rachelle Lefevre (A Gifted Man), Mike Vogel (Pan Am) and Aisha Hinds (True Blood). (Watch a sneak preview!)

10 pm Mistresses (ABC) | As we already knew from an ill-timed promo, Savi finds out she’s pregnant. But who’s the daddy: Harry or Dom?

10 pm Longmire (A&E) | Henry reconnects with an old flame, and Cady returns home. (Get scoop.)

10 pm Warehouse 13 (Syfy) | Buffy alum Anthony Stewart Head begins a three-episode arc as the Machiavellian alchemist Paracelsus, who challenges the team with his deadly mastery of artifacts.

10 pm King & Maxwell (TNT) | Tonight, we find out a bit more about Sean’s past as a Secret Service agent and the mistake that led to his downfall.

Hit the comments with your must-see picks from tonight’s lineup!

1. “with no way out” light can get out, so if they can somehow turn their bodies into light, they can escape :P

2. LynnH says:

Goodwin Games and King & Maxwell!

3. Stanley Cup Finals Game Six. GO BLACKHAWKS!! :-)

4. Joey says:

The Goodwin Games and Under The Dome.

5. Heather says:

I am super pumped to see Under the Dome!

6. mspenn1013 says:

Excited for Under the Dome

7. Brandy says:

Switched at Birth,Mistresess

8. Steve says:

Under the Dome, The Fosters,The Glades, Longmire, Defiance, Warehouse 13, Major Crimes, King and Maxwell, Teen Wolf and The Goodwin Games. The Genie will be working her magic tonight.

9. Mr. Sunshine says:

Can’t Wait for Under the Dome! Also, The Glades, Longmire, and Teen Wolf! Thank God for the DVR!

10. mia says:

Switched at Birth, The Fosters, Defiance, Longmire, W13, and will check out Under the Dome.

11. megan says:

Really excited for Under the Dome. I think I’ll watch it later though because I need to watch Teen Wolf live.

12. md2520 says:

The Mistresses, and will check out Under the Dome.

13. Lena says:

Under the dome.

14. Eric7740 says:

The Real Housewives of OC (100th episode!!!)
    Mistresses

15. Eric7740 says:

Oh, I forgot MAJOR CRIMES!!!

16. A says:

Under the Dome and The Fosters

17. Mary S says:

Michael and crew: I am concerned that this coming seson of The Mentalist might be the last, and it distresses me greatly! I LOVE this show and do not want the discovery of Red John’s identity to be the series finale. PLEASE tell me I have nothing to worry about, that it has already been renewed for the sollowing season, and that Simon Baker has signed a new 5-year contract!
    I look forward to a positive response from you…
    Thank you for keeping us up-to-date on our favorite shows!

18. Megan says:

Game 6! GO BRUINS! Super excited about Under the Dome too, so that will be DVR’d (along with Goodwin Games and the Galdes) and watched ASAP on Tuesday after work.

19. FatherOctavian says:

Is every single good summer show on Monday nights? Sometimes it sure feels that way.

20. jimbo says:

Can’t wait for Under The Dome, wasn’t this hyped for a show in quite some time.

21. sheri says:

Under the Dome. I just have to check if my TV still gets CBS, it’s been so long.

22. Joe R says:

After all that, you didn’t cover Defiance at 9:00 pm.

23. Joe Petitjean says:

Major Crimes

King & Maxwell

24. Dave S says:

Busy night – Goodwin Games, Glades, Longmire, Major Crimes, King & Maxwell and Under the Dome. All on DVR. Will watch when I get time.

25. Chicago Dan says:

Stanley Cup – live! Major Crimes, Longmire, Raising Hope and TBBT – double shot on DVR. UTD will get a shot online.

26. julio says:

watching under the dome. Completey forgot it premiered today. hopefully i dont forget to turn my tv on later today havent done that in a couple of weeks.

27. Mr. Sunshine says:

Thoroughly enjoyed the book Under the Dome. Just don’t see how they can produce more than two seasons though if they plan more. There is an eventual end to all in the book.

28. HAP says:

Tonight is an example of a small problem I have encountered about the timing of programming. I am on the West Coast and have Time Warner Cable. On A&E tonight, if I want to watch HD, I can catch The Glades at 7pm and Longmire at 8. Later, the Glades is repeated at !0pm, with Longmire following at 11.

Am I to assume that A&E provides only a single HD feed?

I had the same scheduling problem years back with TNT, when I wanted to watch the first few seasons of the Closer.

Similarly, E! HD only shows Chelsea Lately at 11pm PDT intermittently, while it is always on at 11 EDT.

Unless one is aware of the difference in the scheduled times, even a DVR won’t help.

• Mary S says:

To record the shows, pick the station, pick the show time you want, and set it to record the series. It doesn’t make any difference if you know the time: the DVR will do it’s own tracking. If you set it to “Any day, Any time” and then choose “First run or re-run” you might get duplicate episodes, but I don’t think so. You also have the option of one episode per day. That’s what I have done, and I never miss a show, even when they change days and times on me. Or, set it for the particular time you want, so it doesn’t record duplicate episodes. There is a way, I guarantee it! I have never missed an episode of any show I wanted to see, even when I was out of town for a week or more, unless U-Verse was out for some reason.

29. Mary says:

Reading that Anthony Stewart Head will be playing the Machiavellian alchemist Paracelsus, made me think of Tony Jay as Paracelsus on the original Beauty and the Beast TV series.

30. Mary Morris says:

Wow! What choices. Thank goodness for DVR’s Fosters, Major Crimes,’Under the Dome Longmire. Will watch King and Maxwell and hope it gets off the ground. I love the two actors. The writing is a bit “insipid. It needs to be more dynamic.

31. Billy says:

Loved the ‘Cuse reference!

32. Roni says:

Hockey live – go Bruins!, and will DVR The Fosters, Under the Dome, Felt and American Pickers.

33. SK says:

Under the Dome – been waiting for this. Will have to watch Mistresses tomorrow.