Big Brother 15 Cast Features a Playboy Model, a Railroad Conductor and Rachel Reilly's Sis

It’s that time of the year, Big Brother fans: The new houseguests are moving in.

CBS has unveiled the 16 men and women living in the house during the unscripted series’ 15th cycle.

Among this year’s newbies (with appearances and occupations that promise to bring plenty of watercooler moments): railroad conductor Spencer, pizza-delivery boy McCrae, pageant coordinator (and former Playboy pin-up girl) GinaMarie, and Elissa – the sister of Big Brother’s Season 13 champ, Rachel Reilly. (Surely you haven’t forgotten about “Brenchel” just yet?)

RELATED | CBS Summer Schedule: Under the Dome Drama and Unforgettable Season 2

It doesn’t take long to notice this cast is a young one. The oldest houseguest is 37 years old; the youngest clocks in at 22.

Click through the gallery below to meet the newbies, who’ll be subject to the game’s recently announced new twists and who’ll make their debut when BB15 debuts on Wednesday, June 26 at 8/7c. Then hit the comments: Based on the most superficial of evidence, which houseguests are you already rooting for (or rooting against)?

Tags: ,

Comments (28)

• Kudos to them for an all-new cast and no recycling.

Comment by Brent – June 20, 2013 02:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Glad they went for an all new cast! Whats with casting the family members? Lame.

Comment by Leah – June 20, 2013 02:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love this show very addicting. Although everyone hated Rachell I liked her and was so glad she won the second time she played. I will definitely be watching this season and hope Rachell’s sister has some of her attitude because that will be good for television.

Comment by julio – June 20, 2013 02:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Who is Rachel’s sister

Comment by Paul – June 25, 2013 08:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Elissa is Rachel’s sister I should know I’m Rachel’s brother in law because I’m Elissa’s husband

Comment by Brent Slater – July 8, 2013 08:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • We love Elissa ….I voted for her 10 times online and cell phone LOL Loved her sister too …..and Brendan …..Elissa is A sweet kind girl a Classy beautiful Girl , even if Amanda gets her Teeth Marks on the house I believe Elissa will go Far either Modeling , Hair commercials something Good will come out of this ,,,,Gl Elissa

Comment by Shawn – July 13, 2013 03:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This show always has the least diverse cast ever. I mean I understand it being the summer and always casting the hot bods, but jeez not a single person over 40 and always two or three token minorities.

Comment by bigby_wolf – June 20, 2013 02:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’ve always thought the same thing… Its so annoying. A more diverse cast would make it more interesting. The very few minorities they do have always get voted out quick too. Also, why are all the women pretty but there’s never any cute guys? (IMO)

Comment by Brooke – June 20, 2013 03:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Actually, least diverse cast honors belongs to ABC’s dumb dating game that won’t go away.

Comment by Rob Olivier – June 20, 2013 04:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree about the cute guys. They used to have some superhot guys on this show – but I can’t remember the last time they had one on this show…

Comment by Brendan – June 21, 2013 05:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Holy superficial attitude (about the lack of “cute guys”)!

Comment by Alex – June 21, 2013 08:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post

Comment by Rob Olivier – June 20, 2013 04:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m just glad that they’re not all from NY/CA. Lots from the south this year.

Comment by Elizabeth – June 20, 2013 06:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So happy about the new cast! I don’t mind having all star seasons but I don’t like when they mix veterans and newbies.

Comment by Elyse – June 20, 2013 03:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay for all of the Texans in the cast!!!

Comment by Proud Liberal Texan – June 20, 2013 04:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • 4 from texas if you include candice (from new orleans) who currently lives in houston

Comment by HoustonAl – June 20, 2013 04:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • On first impressions, I’m liking Spencer, Amanda, and Nick.
    No way is Rachel’s sister Elissa only 27 years old – in that picture, she looks like one of the Real Housewives of Sin City…

Comment by Jake – June 20, 2013 05:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh, and I might already be in love with Candice. Time will tell…

Comment by Jake – June 20, 2013 05:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m officially embarrassed that Rachel’s sister lives in my state and only an hour away. Can’t believe we have to be subjected to more of CBS’s recycling of families. This is as bad as the Hantz’s on Survivor. Not liking that they are all under 30 save for a couple. There will be a lot of hooking up though since they are all so pretty.

Comment by GS – June 21, 2013 05:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Its funny that Rachel and her sister have the same krazy eyes!
    Not that they have the same eyes, but that they both look CRAZY!

Comment by Melly Mel – June 21, 2013 11:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah and they both have that CREEPY laugh, what is up with that

Comment by Ron – July 9, 2013 08:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Judd is my fav! Spencer #2 and then Jessie for my girl pick!

Comment by Becca – June 24, 2013 07:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • theres no way that andy herren guy is a professor at age 26….if you teach public speaking at a college you’re not a professor…you realize to become a professor it takes til atleast 30+

Comment by kiddynamite – June 25, 2013 08:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Not likely, but not impossible. Nephew graduated with BS at 22, Masters from Columbia at 24 & Doctorite from Columbia at 26. Took job at Michigan State at 26 as Full Prof. & Dept. Chairman Can be done! Admittidly he took position of Dept. Chair. who was on sabatical for 2 years & fully expected to return.

Comment by RP – June 26, 2013 09:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hope Rachels sister is not like her. If she is def not gonna watch this show anymore and its in my top 5 shows of all time

Comment by Habsgurl4ever – June 26, 2013 07:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The black dude is faking the entrie God thing….reall? Every black dude i’ve ever known has tried to play the God crap when you first meet them as well as played the Oh i’m all about children and progression BS. He’s just in it for the white women. I hope known of them like black dudes.

Comment by SR101 – June 27, 2013 08:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If you know anything about Hattiesburg MS and African Americans you will know they are known for their Christian beliefs. Regarding the children thing, he is a youth couselor. need I say any more. Sounds like you are the one with the problem with him being there, and why do it has be be about white women. At the time of casting he has no idea who is being picked white, black, Asian, men women, cat or dog.

Comment by Anita mD Whalum – July 2, 2013 06:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love big brother and i hope McCray wins….

Comment by leslie – September 7, 2013 06:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post