Big Brother 15 Cast Features a Playboy Model, a Railroad Conductor and Rachel Reilly's Sis

It’s that time of the year, Big Brother fans: The new houseguests are moving in.

CBS has unveiled the 16 men and women living in the house during the unscripted series’ 15th cycle.

Among this year’s newbies (with appearances and occupations that promise to bring plenty of watercooler moments): railroad conductor Spencer, pizza-delivery boy McCrae, pageant coordinator (and former Playboy pin-up girl) GinaMarie, and Elissa – the sister of Big Brother’s Season 13 champ, Rachel Reilly. (Surely you haven’t forgotten about “Brenchel” just yet?)

RELATED | CBS Summer Schedule: Under the Dome Drama and Unforgettable Season 2

It doesn’t take long to notice this cast is a young one. The oldest houseguest is 37 years old; the youngest clocks in at 22.

Click through the gallery below to meet the newbies, who’ll be subject to the game’s recently announced new twists and who’ll make their debut when BB15 debuts on Wednesday, June 26 at 8/7c. Then hit the comments: Based on the most superficial of evidence, which houseguests are you already rooting for (or rooting against)?

TAGS: ,
GET MORE: Casting News, Photo Gallery, Reality TV

1. Brent says:

Kudos to them for an all-new cast and no recycling.

2. Leah says:

Glad they went for an all new cast! Whats with casting the family members? Lame.

3. julio says:

I love this show very addicting. Although everyone hated Rachell I liked her and was so glad she won the second time she played. I will definitely be watching this season and hope Rachell’s sister has some of her attitude because that will be good for television.

• Paul says:

Who is Rachel’s sister

• Brent Slater says:

Elissa is Rachel’s sister I should know I’m Rachel’s brother in law because I’m Elissa’s husband

• Shawn says:

We love Elissa ….I voted for her 10 times online and cell phone LOL Loved her sister too …..and Brendan …..Elissa is A sweet kind girl a Classy beautiful Girl , even if Amanda gets her Teeth Marks on the house I believe Elissa will go Far either Modeling , Hair commercials something Good will come out of this ,,,,Gl Elissa

4. bigby_wolf says:

This show always has the least diverse cast ever. I mean I understand it being the summer and always casting the hot bods, but jeez not a single person over 40 and always two or three token minorities.

5. Elyse says:

So happy about the new cast! I don’t mind having all star seasons but I don’t like when they mix veterans and newbies.

6. Proud Liberal Texan says:

Yay for all of the Texans in the cast!!!

7. Jake says:

On first impressions, I’m liking Spencer, Amanda, and Nick.
    No way is Rachel’s sister Elissa only 27 years old – in that picture, she looks like one of the Real Housewives of Sin City…

8. GS says:

I’m officially embarrassed that Rachel’s sister lives in my state and only an hour away. Can’t believe we have to be subjected to more of CBS’s recycling of families. This is as bad as the Hantz’s on Survivor. Not liking that they are all under 30 save for a couple. There will be a lot of hooking up though since they are all so pretty.

9. Melly Mel says:

Its funny that Rachel and her sister have the same krazy eyes!
    Not that they have the same eyes, but that they both look CRAZY!

10. Becca says:

Judd is my fav! Spencer #2 and then Jessie for my girl pick!

11. kiddynamite says:

theres no way that andy herren guy is a professor at age 26….if you teach public speaking at a college you’re not a professor…you realize to become a professor it takes til atleast 30+

• RP says:

Not likely, but not impossible. Nephew graduated with BS at 22, Masters from Columbia at 24 & Doctorite from Columbia at 26. Took job at Michigan State at 26 as Full Prof. & Dept. Chairman Can be done! Admittidly he took position of Dept. Chair. who was on sabatical for 2 years & fully expected to return.

12. Habsgurl4ever says:

Hope Rachels sister is not like her. If she is def not gonna watch this show anymore and its in my top 5 shows of all time

13. SR101 says:

The black dude is faking the entrie God thing….reall? Every black dude i’ve ever known has tried to play the God crap when you first meet them as well as played the Oh i’m all about children and progression BS. He’s just in it for the white women. I hope known of them like black dudes.

• Anita mD Whalum says:

If you know anything about Hattiesburg MS and African Americans you will know they are known for their Christian beliefs. Regarding the children thing, he is a youth couselor. need I say any more. Sounds like you are the one with the problem with him being there, and why do it has be be about white women. At the time of casting he has no idea who is being picked white, black, Asian, men women, cat or dog.

14. leslie says:

I love big brother and i hope McCray wins….