Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Orphan Black, Glee, The Americans, Parenthood, Bunheads and More!

Get More: Ask Ausiello, Spoilers

Orphan Black Season 2 SpoilersGot a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Send any/all of the above to askausiello@tvline.com

Question: Thrilled about Tatiana Maslany’s Critics Choice win! Any chance you coaxed some Orphan Black scoop out of her (and don’t tell me you didn’t speak to her — I’m armed with evidence that says you did.) —Missy
Ausiello: Oh, Tat and I had a nice long talk Monday night (yes, we’re at the stage in our relationship where she lets me call her Tat. Deal with it.) Our chat mostly consisted of me gushing about her work and finalizing details of our cross-country road trip in August. I left the scoop-hoarding to TVLine’s Vlada Gelman, who grilled the native Canadian on the red carpet about one of Orphan Black‘s most enduring mysteries: Why the heck did Sarah abandon Kira in the first place? “
I think she left because she didn’t know how to be a mother,” explains Maslany. “She just can’t handle that responsibility. For her, she’s always hustled and manipulated. That’s what she knows. And to have a little baby who’s reliant on her is the scariest thing that could ever happen to Sarah. I think she was in a relationship that led her down a road she wanted to get away from.” Speaking of which, who’s the daddy? Teases the actress: “[That] is a mystery still to be solved.”

VIDEO | Watch Tatiana Maslany Accept Her Critics Choice Award

masters of sex reviewQuestion: Thoughts on Showtime’s Masters of Sex? Really looking forward to it.—Carol
Ausiello: Loved it. Best pilot since Mad Men. I didn’t want it to end. Michael Sheen and Lizzy Caplan are sensational. Set aside the evening of Sunday, Sept. 29 now. Trust me. I’ve never led you astray.

Question: Please tell me Bunheads will be back for a second season. The pins and needles are starting to hurt. —Amanda
Ausiello: Breaking news directly from consulting producer Dan Palladino: The show’s still on the bubble. “There’s no official word,” AS-P’s other half tells me. “But if Bunheads is not renewed, Amy and I are going to force Sutton Foster to work with us again, at gunpoint if necessary.”

RELATED | TVLine’s Cable Renewal Scorecard: What’s Cancelled? What’s Coming Back?

Question: Considering Vanessa Lengies’ ABC pilot Mixology got picked up, safe to assume we’ve seen the last of Sugar on Glee? —Kendall
Ausiello:
You know what they say about people who assume, Kendall — they’re usually right. Except in this instance. “Glee‘s going to start back at the end of July and Mixology starts filming the end of August, so there’s a window where Sugar can come back for a bit,” Lengies tells TVLine. “Who knows what the schedule will look like later? It’s really not up to me. But if it was, I would love to do both. I love Glee so much. It’s such a fun opportunity for me to be crazy and weird.”

white collarQuestion: Is there anything concrete yet about Hilarie Burton returning to White Collar? Not that I don’t love the idea of Bridget Regan wooing Neal, too! —Lanie
Ausiello: A White Collar source tells me “there’s discussion about bringing Sara back” but nothing is 100 percent official just yet. My gut says there will be something official in the next couple weeks.

Question: Any plans for Jack McBrayer’s Dr. Goodwin to return to The Middle next season? —Dave
Ausiello: Yes, indeed. Exec producer Eileen Heisler says the 30 Rock vet will be back for “four episodes at least” as Frankie’s new boss. Heisler also assures us that even though Axl is going off to college, Charlie McDermott will “still be around” in Season 5. “It gives us a lot of fun storylines with how Brick and Mike deal with [his absence], with how Axl deals with it.”

Question: Do you have anything on next season of Parenthood? I’m dying to know what’s going to happen next for the Bravermans. – Austin
Ausiello: Critics Choice victor Monica Potter suspects Season 5 will find a cancer-free Kristina in a much happier place. “I’m going to try to cry a lot less,” she says with a laugh. “[EP Jason Katims] and I talked a little bit. All he said was that it’s going to be another exciting year for Kristina. So that’s a good thing.”

RELATED | NBC Renews Parenthood — But There’s a (Good) Twist

Question: I’m addicted to Mistresses, primarily because the cast is so nice to look at. Please tell me Karen’s psychiatrist colleague Jacob will rear his handsome head again. —Dennis
Ausiello: ABC brass would need their heads examined — though maybe not by the increasingly unhinged Karen — to waste an actor with a jaw as square and eyes as penetrating as Matthew Del Negro (Rizzoli & Isles, United States of Tara) on a throwaway role. Lucky for you (and everyone else), Jacob returns next week to party with three of our four central ladies. And would it shock you to hear that after a cocktail or two, he winds up uttering the line, “Let’s spend the night together”?

Question: How long will April freeze out Savi on Mistresses? I really dig the female camaraderie more than any other aspect of the show, so I’m hoping the fight doesn’t drag on too long. —Jasmine
Ausiello: First, the bad news: That baby-mama drama involving April’s late hubby isn’t going away, and her potential romance with hot dad Richard is about to hit another snag. The good news: When life hands you lemons, sometimes you need to get together with your BFF and make a batch of very strong lemon drops (or, OK, if it’s getting too close to bedtime, a nice pot of tea with fresh lemon). In other words, expect an April-Savi truce before the credits roll on Episode 3.

hayley the originalsQuestion: Klaroline shipper here. Please assure me that we’re not going to be forced to endure a full-fledged Klaus-Hayley romance on The Originals. —Kim
Ausiello: Why don’t I let exec producer Julie Plec assure you instead: “Hayley is, by no means, the Cinderella in the Klaus love story. Hayley is a girl who’s pretty tough, fiery, independent … a survivor in her own right who got drunk, had sex and got knocked up. She’s going to have her own journey. She’s not really meant to be a threat to Klaus’ love life.”

Question: Switched at Birth! Scoop! Go! —Val
Ausiello: Sounds like Daphne’s new love interest, Barista Jace, is going to be a bit of a slow burn. “They start off a little hesitant,” Katie Leclerc tells us. “We haven’t fully developed our relationship yet. There’s just been sort of a, ‘Oh, you’re cute.’ ‘Oh, you’re cute.’ Sparks fly.” As for Noah, he hasn’t popped up in the summer vacation episodes yet, but as Vanessa Marano points out, “He still goes to [Carlton High],” so a return is possible once class is back in session.

Question: I’d love anything you have on Pretty Little Liars. —Estee
Ausiello: Expect to see a lot more of the ‘rents this season. As exec producer Marlene King previews, “‘A’ decides that he or she has not been able to divide and conquer the Liars as desired. So, in addition to targeting them, ‘A’ is really going to put targets on the backs of their parents. They’re all under A’s thumb because of it. A big part of the mystery revolves around the Marin family.” Bonus PLL Scoop: The show is casting the recurring role of Travis, a high school-aged gas station employee who possesses a “reserved and rugged” quality and a “solid and moral” center. Which gal do you think will ding his bell?

RELATED | Pretty Little Liars Season Premiere Recap: ‘A’ Takes Aim

Question: So I’ve been diggin’ The Goodwin Games. But it’s DOA, right? Fox has buried it in between repeats. I’m disappointed. —Jill
Ausiello: Yep, totally dead. And I agree with you Jill, it’s an amusing little show. It’s certainly not as bad as the pre-debut buzz seemed to suggest. (Note to Fox: Feel free to use that quote in commercials when promoting the final episodes.)

Question: What’s this I hear about Community not being on the Emmy ballot for best comedy series? Get to the bottom of this, Aus! —Greg
Ausiello: A Sony rep assures me that the omission was just “a little tech glitch,” one that has now been corrected — the show’s back on the ballot. (Spoiler Alert: This will prove to be a moot point come July 18.)

Question: I’m a diehard fan of True Blood and I have one very burning question: Is this in fact going to be the final season of the show? ‘Cause all the promotion seems to suggest it will be. —Kenn
Ausiello: It’s absolutely, positively not the final season of the show. It’s got one, maybe two more seasons left in it.

the americans season 2Question: Any scoop on The Americans? I know it’s early, so I will literally take anything you have. —Jessica
Ausiello: Elizabeth and Phillip will face a major homegrown threat in Season 2 — as in literally inside their home. “There’s going to be a lot of Paige in Season 2,” teases exec producer Joe Weisberg of the couple’s teen daughter, who was last seen closing in on her parents’ secret. “That [moment] was not just a one-off. It’s not just ‘Paige got suspicious and looked in the basement.’ There’s going to be a lot of Paige thinking about her parents, and parents thinking about Paige.” And in case there was any question, Elizabeth and Phillip will once again be living under the same roof when the show returns. “He’s moving back in,” Weisberg confirms. “Elizabeth said in the finale, ‘Come home.’ And he’s been waiting for her.”

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments, and anonymous tips to askausiello@tvline.com. (Additional reporting by Vlada Gelman, Megan Masters and Michael Slezak)

Tags:

Comments (80)

• ABC Family is killin’ me with this Bunheads stalling!

Comment by mawhi – June 11, 2013 07:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • What do we have to do? Cry, beg, what???

Comment by Sheila – June 11, 2013 07:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Think proactively! Mail them a billion ballet flats! Sit in at ABCFam headquarters! Kickstarter for corporate takeover!

Comment by Viv – June 11, 2013 07:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Perhaps both??? Bunheads MUST be renewed, love this show.

Comment by Loz – June 11, 2013 07:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Agreed. This is a show that is so smart and funny, though the premise is probably a bit of a turn-off to some of the audience. I know I was skeptical when my wife suggested I watch this comedy about a ballet studio… But one episode was all it took to hook me.

Comment by Matt – June 13, 2013 03:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They said they’re deciding in July. We’ll find out then.

Comment by rowan77 – June 11, 2013 10:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree..Sutton Foster is awesome!! I love it…but since I am ove 49(Oh my!) my opinion doesn’t count!

Comment by Tami Fletcher – June 12, 2013 07:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I wish I felt the same way. I loved “Gilmore Girls” and have the entire series on DVD in the Barbie case package. I mostly liked the first season on “Bunheads” and looked forward to season two. But the general uselessness of Sutton and Kelly’s characters and their inability to manage their lives became grating. Here were two women who didn’t know the first thing about making life work — not even how to get a plumber (Here’s a hint: phone book). While I loved the cameos of former GG players, I lost interest and dropped the show from my DVR.

The Gilmore women were never, ever dumb. Never stupid and always capable, even if they made the wrong choice sometimes. I don’t find stupidity and uselessness attractive qualities in anymore. Finally, how could a woman create a show about two empty-headed women who can’t make life work without their man? Way to set feminism back, Amy. And I’m a guy!

Comment by Jeffrey G – June 12, 2013 10:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Agree. I can’t stand weak female characters. Loved Lorelai and Rory though!

Comment by Holly – June 12, 2013 06:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Any scoop on whether Ray Romano will be back next season on Parenthood? (Sure hope so.)

Comment by Blinged Up – June 11, 2013 07:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I certainly hope not.

Comment by Sue – June 11, 2013 08:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I also hope so. Just someone tell already if he will be back.

Comment by Niki – June 12, 2013 06:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I sure hope not!!! Even if Jason Ritter isn’t/can’t come back, I don’t want Sarah with Ray Ramano’s character (I don’t even know his character’s name on the show!).

Comment by Spikenalabama – June 12, 2013 08:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’ve always supported Jason Ritter with Sarah. But, I have no idea what’s going to happen… we will see.

Comment by Austin – June 12, 2013 08:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I would like to see Ray Romano back on Parenthood as well.

Comment by JBC – June 12, 2013 01:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I ordinarily love Ray Romano, but I just never enjoyed his character on Parenthood. I couldn’t see any chemistry at all with him and Sarah. Honestly, I wasn’t real wild about her and Jason Ritter either. They’re all lovely and good actors, but the chemistry always comes across as forced, IMHO.

Comment by Holly – June 12, 2013 06:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • UGH!!! Bunheads…come on and renew it already!!

Comment by tp – June 11, 2013 07:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please enlighten me about why TPTB didn’t do the sensible thing & kill off Ms. Cancer of Parenthood.

Comment by LOL – June 11, 2013 07:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Because Kristina is a wonderful character. I can see why she’d irritate some people, but I think she’s incredibly relatable and its wonderful to see a woman so strong and complex portrayed so realistically on tv. The life she has, how she handles SO much is similar to what a lot of mothers/wives go through.

Comment by mia – June 11, 2013 08:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • So what you’re saying is that if she was a man, she’d be dead? Tsk, tsk, tsk.
        Typical sexist America. Thank goodness I don’t live there :0

Comment by LOL – June 11, 2013 09:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I don’t think anyone said that, and I don’t know how you automatically know “mia” is American just because she said something you perceive as sexist.

Comment by brycealexander – June 11, 2013 10:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Typical American hater, putting words in people’s mouths and talking non sense. I’m grateful you don’t live here.

Comment by skytzo425 – June 18, 2013 12:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I don’t mind the character of Kristina, I don’t like the actress playing Kristina.

Comment by Spikenalabama – June 12, 2013 08:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I think Kristina is a very accurate portrayal of a wife. She reminds me a lot of my mom in many ways. If you don’t like her, you don’t like her. But, it was inevitable they wouldn’t kill off one of the best actors in the series.

Comment by Austin – June 12, 2013 08:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Any scoop from Marlene King is balogne. She is not to be trusted with anything regarding A or the show IMP. I doubt she even knows what’s going on in the show or where the actual story is headed because she comes across as completely clueless IMO with regards to the direction of the show. All she seems to enjoy doing is finding ways to uselessly drag out the story. And great do we really need another character on PLL?

I hope Hilarie Burton returns to White Collar at some point but I’m not against the idea of her recurring on Grey’s Anatomy for a while.

Glad that True Blood will probably continue on. Now if they could only reign in the focus more on the original characters and stop adding new cast members.

Comment by A – June 11, 2013 07:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • **IMO not IMP

Comment by A – June 11, 2013 07:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed. True Blood needs to get back to their core cast and stop trying to give every secondary character their own storyline. I’d like them to go back to the tone of Season 1. It’s gotten TOO campy.

Comment by Mikael – June 12, 2013 08:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So glad Tatiana Maslany’s work has been recognized.. And I hope we get some answers at SDCC… Aus, Is it true they will have an Orphan Black panel?

Comment by DarkDefender – June 11, 2013 07:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The show doesn’t premier until next spring so I don’t think there will be much to spoil. I doubt they even planned the season yet.

Comment by dude – June 12, 2013 06:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m thinking Travis will be a rebound for Hanna or an interest for Mona

Comment by Estée – June 11, 2013 07:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You missed the chance to sneak in a gilmore girls quote “You know what they say when people assume things? That… You shouldn’t” You can hand me your GG biggest fan sash every time you like.
    Fingers crossed for Bunheads!!

Comment by lalally – June 11, 2013 07:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think of that GG moment every time someone says “assume”. Ha ha.

Comment by Babybop – June 11, 2013 09:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • something about a donkey; it is a stupid American phrase!

Comment by michel gerard – June 12, 2013 04:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I love finding fellow GG enthusiast. In my world, all things lead to a GG quote. Oy with the poodles already!

Comment by jalahyacinth – June 12, 2013 07:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • is there any change of CBS or any other network in the work to bring back a very classic TV show called mission impossible back because of all the things that are going on in this world right now this is the one show that has to make a come back for the 21st century and it has to be right now

Comment by anthony – June 11, 2013 07:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think Person of Interest fills that bill nicely.

Comment by mia – June 11, 2013 08:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yeah, Person of Interest is not science fiction anymore!!

Comment by Sash112 – June 12, 2013 11:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Mission Impossible would make a great modern day remake. It was such a good show. I love Person of Interest, but it is really not that similar.

Comment by JBC – June 12, 2013 01:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I WANT MY BUNHEADS!

Comment by Linda – June 11, 2013 08:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would rather Hilarie Burton go back to Grey’s Anatomy.

Comment by Karen – June 11, 2013 08:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I actually sounded negative. I meant I would rather see Hilarie Burton on Grey’s Anatomy because her role as Lauren is much more interesting to me.

Comment by Karen – June 11, 2013 08:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay on TB!!! Love that show!!! ;)

Comment by Katrina – June 11, 2013 08:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What’s the deal with the Aushole Party at SDCC?

Comment by Devri – June 11, 2013 09:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • and how do we get in? :D

Comment by Dark Defender – June 12, 2013 02:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • We have to RSVP to a tweet he sends out, but he hasn’t mentioned it in any Ask Ausiello/Facebook/Twitter. Invites are gone in seconds. It’s harder to get into his party than it is to get a badge to SDCC!

Comment by Devri – June 13, 2013 12:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • … So they’re keeping the Haley being pregnant storyline, huh? I guess I’ll just have to see how that plays out.

Comment by Babybop – June 11, 2013 09:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sara Ellis, i.e. Hilarie Burton’s character on White Collar had a perfect send off in the S4 finale, why bring her back? WHY CAN”T WHITE COLLAR MOVE ON???. We have a new storyline with the new love interest coming (Bridget Regan) and a new handler (Warren Kole) with so many exciting and NEW possibilities. The Sara character is most of the time boring. There is no need to bring her back, at least not in this season. On the other hand I saw HB on Grey’s Anatomy and think her character on that show has more spark.

Comment by JBC – June 11, 2013 10:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I agree w/ Palladino’s… Sutton Foster is brilliant to watch. Hope there’s more Bunheads in our future.

Comment by leola – June 11, 2013 10:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Could Klaroline shippers be more dellusional? LOL. Klaus is no longer a part of TVD, where Caroline is staying, and even with the cross-overs do you think they could have a real relationship? Get real! Caroline never belonged with Klaus or New Orleans. And you’re still trying to c*ockblock Klaus on his own new show, miles away from Mystic Falls? LMAO borderline creepy and hilarious!

Comment by F – June 11, 2013 10:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I, for one, am completely NOT OK with Bridget Regan as Neal’s new woman. I didn’t like her on Beauty and the Beast and I LOVED him and Sara together. If she was going to be a one or two off love interest, then ok, but I think she’s on for seven eps?? That’s practically the entire season (or seems like it…curse you cable stations with your short seasons!)

Comment by Tierna – June 11, 2013 10:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Bridget Regan actually has a 10 episode arc, according to the latest Deadline article. I am so looking forward to a new storyline.

Comment by JBC – June 11, 2013 11:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Poor Sara/Hilarie, once again being treated like a yoyo here. She has moved on to London and has said her goodbyes. Would be ridiculous to bring her back IMO. Neal seems to have moved on with someone else, that says a lot. Btw, Bridget Regan with Matt is a very exciting prospect.

Comment by serena – June 11, 2013 11:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Goodwin Games has gotten better, little by little, BUT – I hate Scott Foley’s character, he is so much better on Scandal, please tell me he will continue on Scandal next season!

I’m praying Bunheads will be back.

Comment by tvaddict – June 12, 2013 12:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes.. Don’t worry, He’s actually going to be a series regular on the 3rd season of Scandal. I’m glad about that too ;)

Comment by Yud1211 – June 15, 2013 06:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope to see sra/hilarie again on wc

Comment by simy – June 12, 2013 01:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Vanessa wants to do Glee AND her new show? After she slammed Glee for “not letting her act”? Good Luck with that one Vanessa!

Comment by Jaime04 – June 12, 2013 04:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Can’t blame her for wanting to get paid to basically hang around on set with her friends. Sounds like a dream side-job. Meanwhile I can think of several actors on that show that Glee needs to STOP letting “act”. I can only handle so much second hand embarrassment as a viewer.

Comment by Pam – June 12, 2013 11:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Every time I see the Originals being mentioned I get pissed off all over again. I was looking forward to it so much, TVD has been such a delicious guilty pleasure, and then they completely ruined it with this ridicules baby storyline. And now this sh*&% damage control is getting on my nerves – enough pandering already, if you didn’t want to lose the klaus & caroline shippers, maybe you could have brought her characters to the new show as well.

Comment by Maria – June 12, 2013 05:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • First off, if you had read any interviews with Julie you would know there was a reason for the baby storyline. I agree it was lame but after I read more about the reasoning I understood it a little more. Plus, I would actually be shocked if the baby were born. She also never said there wouldn’t be crossovers, I thinks she just wants to give The Originals time to build before she starts adding in old characters that way people aren’t just watching for the crossovers. While I do like Klaus and Caroline, it would be unrealistic to assume she would be over everything already and just head to New Orleans. Plus then TVD fans would be sad that she isn’t on that show. I mean it would be hard for her to work both shows at the same time. So maybe chill a bit and wait for it all to play out before you judge it all.

Comment by cas – June 12, 2013 05:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • why the heck do they keep bringing sara back move on already give neal someone fresh exciting and new sara is boring i hope neal falls in love with this new chick and stays with her FOREVER HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA >)

Comment by Cas Dmitri Ryan – June 12, 2013 06:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is it my imagination or are these columns getting smaller and smaller each week?

Comment by kenpez – June 12, 2013 07:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m bummed that Fox hasn’t picked The Goodwin Games up. Scott Foley + Becky Newton? am really enjoying it…

Comment by Stefanie – June 12, 2013 07:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks for the scoop.

Comment by Kelly – June 12, 2013 07:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bun heads needs to be renewed! It is one of my favorite shows! That & Switched at Birth. Please renew Bunheads! Was a huge GG fan & thrilled when the creators returned with a new show…with some GG cast members!!!!!

Comment by Kate – June 12, 2013 08:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Renew Bunheads!!! It’s a great show!

Comment by Susan – June 12, 2013 08:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks for vamp diaries, bunheads, and masters of sex scoop. I can’t wait for it to come on!

Comment by danielle h – June 12, 2013 10:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love Bridget Reagan and looking forward to seeing her back on TV! That said, I hope they bring Sara back.

Also really bummed about the Goodwin Games, it’s a cute show!

Comment by Kristina – June 12, 2013 10:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If they kill Eric on True Blood, this is the last season for me.

About Bunheads: ABCFamily, what the hell are you waiting for???

Comment by Tinemi – June 12, 2013 11:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Vanessa Lengies. She seems to be such a great human being, she can act, and she’s hilarious. She deserves muuuuuch better than Glee, butI love Sugar.

Comment by iya – June 12, 2013 12:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • And the “spoiler” about Bunheads is – “We still have no information.” Uhm, how is that a spoiler?

Comment by arial2 – June 12, 2013 02:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What about Tha Lying Game? Back or not. Hope so…

Comment by Tammy – June 12, 2013 03:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks for ‘The Americans’ spoilers. I can’t wait to see Philip and Elizabeth back together. I missed seeing them under the same roof the second half of the season and it would be great to see them work through problems as a team again. Team Jennings all the way!

Comment by Holly – June 12, 2013 06:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks for the scoop on Bunheads. I sound like a broken record but I hope it gets renewed. For me it got better as the season progressed and I think it can come into its own. Two strong female leads and Sutton Foster just won a bunch of awards. The rest of the shows on ABC Family are totally uninteresting. Then again, I am not a 13 year old girl.

Comment by ASM – June 12, 2013 09:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hilarie Burton PLEASE PLEASE eat a hamburger!

Comment by Mel – June 13, 2013 12:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I see what you mean. I feel awful commenting on someone’s weight. But every time Neal and her are getting cozy I can’t help but think her bones must physically hurting him. She is almost cadaverous…poor thing! Hope that’s just the way she is built and not because of some “hollywood diet.”

Comment by donna – June 16, 2013 07:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I was digging goodwin games in the first ep but then they lost me. I am surprised how much i like mistresses. But i love everything alyssa does.

Comment by shadester – June 13, 2013 02:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • got around to watching orphan black season 1 this past weekend and woahhh how great was Tatiana. Excited for the return of true blood tonight and abc family need to stop messing about and renew Bunheads!!!

Comment by Kessa Haych – June 16, 2013 05:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post