What to Watch Monday: Revolution Goes Dark, Teen Wolf Howls, Mistresses Prowl and More

YUNJIN KIM, ROCHELLE AYTES, JES MACALLAN, ALYSSA MILANOOn TV this Monday: Revolution powers down for the summer, a new season of Teen Wolf is at the door, Syfy wishes fans a very Murray Monday, the American Teenager‘s life comes to an end and Mistresses sex up ABC’s summer slate. As a supplement to TVLine’s original features (linked within), here are 10 programs to keep on your radar.

8 pm The Secret Life of the American Teenager (ABC Family) | Series finale: Amy and her classmates graduate; Adrian gets an unexpected visitor; Shailene Woodley is free to land even more plum film roles.

8:30 pm The Goodwin Games (Fox) | Chloe thinks Jimmy has reverted to his criminal past. Laurie Metcalf (Roseanne) guest-stars.

RELATED | Hot for Summer! Your Guide to 125 Upcoming Premiere and Finale Dates

9 pm The Fosters (ABC Family) | Series premiere: Two moms (Meet the Parents‘ Teri Polo, Rescue Me‘s Sherri Saum) add a hardened teen to their family of adopted and biological children. Jake T. Austin (Wizards of Waverly Place) co-stars in the series, which is co-executive-produced by pop diva Jennifer Lopez.

9 pm Defiance (Syfy) | In the first installment of Syfy’s “Two Times the Jaime Murray!” Event, Defiance is hit by a deadly Razor Rain storm, forcing residents to stay indoors, where they discover hidden truths about themselves and their neighbors. (For example: Stahma huddles with Kenya at the Need/Want.) Then at 10 pm on Warehouse 13, Murray reprises her role as H.G. Wells. (Read preview from Jaime.)

9 pm The Carrie Diaries (The CW) | Repeat to Revisit: If you were reluctant to invest in the ’80s-set Sex and the City prequel, Frankie says relax: It’s been renewed for a second season, and you can catch up on the first batch of episodes starting with this encore of the series’ pilot.

9:30 pm Anger Management (Fox) | Special night, time and channel: This never-before-aired episode of Charlie Sheen’s winning FX comedy finds Charlie seeing a new female therapist who has unorthodox methods. Happy Days mom Marion Ross guest-stars. (Note: Fox will show Anger Management in this time slot for the next three weeks.)

RELATED | Jaime Murray Talks Unlikely Defiance Bedfellows, H.G. Wells’ Subtext-y Warehouse 13 ReturnRevolution - Season 1

10 pm Revolution (NBC) | Season finale: As the rebels infiltrate the tower, Miles’ leadership abilities are tested – as are his feelings for Rachel and Nora. (Read preview from Billy Burke, get Season 2 casting news.)

10 pm Teen Wolf (MTV) | Season 3 premiere: Is it too late for Boyd and Erica? Also, animals are doing some really weird things around town.

10 pm Mistresses (ABC) | Series premiere: This new drama follows four women each involved in a different flavor of romantic and/or sexual intrigue. Alyssa Milano (Charmed), Yunjin Kim (Lost), Jes Macallan (Justified) and Rochelle Aytes (The Forgotten) star; Penelope Ann Miller (Men of a Certain Age), Shannyn Sossamon (Moonlight) and Jason George (Grey’s Anatomy) also appear.

10 pm Push Girls (Sundance) | One-hour Season 2 premiere: Angela, Auti, Mia and Tiphany are back. Tonight, they encounter betrayal, loss and new love.

Hit the comments with your must-see picks from tonight’s lineup!

Comments (38)

• The Fosters and Revolution live DVR: Mistresses and Teen Wolf :)

Comment by Elyse – June 3, 2013 04:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Watch live:
    Defiance (getting so hooked on this)
    Longmire

DVR:
    The Glades
    Warehouse 13

Comment by kirads09 – June 3, 2013 04:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ooo some Kenya/Stahma time on Defiance. Been hoping they’d explore that a bit more. Unlikely they’ll actually go *there* and actually have them hook up, but a gal can dream eh.

Comment by mia – June 3, 2013 04:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think I’ll check out Mistresses for Yunjin and Alyssa.

Comment by SK – June 3, 2013 04:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Very happy to see Yunjin Kim back on TV since LOST. :-)

Comment by Jack Bauer 2.0 – June 3, 2013 06:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I had to struggle to get through one episode of the Brit version, so I’ll skip this. If it catches on, I can always pick it up later.

Comment by lyn – June 3, 2013 07:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Fosters (hope it’s as good as Switched at Birth) and TEEN WOLF!!!

Comment by iMember – June 3, 2013 04:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay teen wolf,mistresses(I love how diverse its cast is)hope it would be good.
    I don’t get why people hype shailene woodley on secret life,I prefer the chick who plays adrian and darren,to me they are both better than her.though I stopped watching the show after its 2nd season..

Comment by ruby – June 3, 2013 04:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Maybe it’s the Golden Globe nomination she got first time out? Just guessing!

Comment by Lauren – June 3, 2013 05:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Am not talking about her film career,I mean on the tv series(secret life)

Comment by ruby – June 3, 2013 07:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t get it either. I think she’s horrible.

Comment by Diz – June 3, 2013 09:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • teen wolf,cnt wait!!!!…. Defiance,omg its epic

Comment by birungi dorah – June 3, 2013 05:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Really excited about The Fosters now that you mentionned it. I hadn’t heard of it, but I checked out the trailer after you described it and now I’ll watch it. (And not a moment too late too because It’s on tonight)

Comment by Marie – June 3, 2013 05:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Secret Life, Mistresses, and watching Veep, The Client List, and GH on DVR.

Comment by Meg – June 3, 2013 06:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Voice and the season finale of Revolution (my money’s on either Monroe or Charlie to bite the dust). Very sad that The Secret Life is coming to an end and I’m really going to missed one of the best TV dramas ABC Family ever had.

Comment by Jack Bauer 2.0 – June 3, 2013 06:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Who wants to bet that the 2 moms on The Fosters will never have an actual romantic kiss (let alone anything more) during the entire run of the show?

Comment by Eli – June 3, 2013 07:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Who cares? i don’t want to see people suck face, no matter what their gender might be. No loss.

Comment by lyn – June 3, 2013 07:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They have already kissed in two different previews of the show. Neither was a big, romantic make-out session- they were more of a “have a good day! gotta get the kids off to school! life is hectic!” variety. But, the fact that at least this much is in the previews, gives me hope for more during the tenure of the actual show.

Comment by twighlight123 – June 3, 2013 09:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Revolution Teen Wolf

Comment by dude – June 3, 2013 07:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Voice and The Goodwin Games

Comment by joey – June 3, 2013 07:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Mistresses
    Teen Wolf
    Hit the Floor

Comment by JJ – June 3, 2013 08:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I will definitely be watching Teen Wolf, and I might check out The Fosters, too.

Comment by Alia – June 3, 2013 09:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Glades
    Longmire
    Recording: Mistresses and maybe the Fosters

Comment by sarah – June 3, 2013 09:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Fosters!

Comment by Roni – June 3, 2013 09:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Revolution then Glades,W13,Defiance,Teen Wolf online!

Comment by Shaun – June 3, 2013 10:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • TEEN WOLF!

Comment by Rook – June 3, 2013 10:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tuning in to see the train wreck that is Secret Life come to an end. I just have to know how they end it but Shailene has annoyed me to no end this season. Whiny, selfish brat! Will watch the Fosters too. While I like Yunjin and Alyssa, I will not watch a show that glorifies adultery. Our country has no morals as it is.

Comment by GS – June 3, 2013 11:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Secret Life, Defiance, Warehouse 13, and I’ll give The Fosters a try.

Comment by bobbie – June 3, 2013 11:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Glades and Longmire

Comment by Tania – June 3, 2013 11:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Teen Wolf

Comment by Andy – June 3, 2013 12:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ve been pleasantly surprised by how good The Goodwin Games has been so far. I guess I should’ve known give it’s the How I Met Your Mother people, but I didn’t know. TJ Miller actually brings some laughs! Watch this one people!

Comment by CultureVulture – June 3, 2013 12:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m so excited about Teen Wolf I could scream. And I’m definitely NOT a teen. Love revolution too. Thank goodness for TIVO.

Comment by Angie's – June 3, 2013 12:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Watching The Voice live taping Raw Revoultion and Teen Wolf!

Comment by Josh – June 3, 2013 12:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Warehouse 13, Defiance, and Mistresses.

Comment by Sable – June 3, 2013 02:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Teen Wolf! Man, I don’t know why this show is such a guilty pleasure for me. Maybe its the hot, always shirtless guys with plenty of underlying homoeroticism surrounded by lightning-quick supernatural-horror plotting.

Comment by Adam – June 3, 2013 03:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Longmire is my number one choice for tonight!

Comment by arial2 – June 3, 2013 06:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • *** god of Tire – Jamal over the perception of beauty in all girls – we have encountered introduced the market Jadayel along another – from the hands of SOS Esclaves, then on the eye – I’ve started in it pleases the longing I ask you, beautiful – including him enough Nuon draw, and said a madman – ashamed let you taste i collapsed my nerves. pardoned Age of Mabee this heart of subwoofer my heart – Slaughtered people, and I am the creature as I have patience, and myself the spirit of see but God as much – Passion for my heart burned , headmaster of his eye – the Truth beauty see if dead now-do not ask us rights

Comment by abdullh – June 12, 2013 08:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post