Fall TV Preview

What Happens Next: Has a Grey's Anatomy Marriage Flatlined? Is It Lights Out for Richard?

Grey's Anatomy Season 10 Preview Calzona RichardTVLine hits rewind on the TV season’s biggest “What Happens Next” finales, then invites you to predict the cliffhanger outcomes

Things were indeed stormy as ABC’s Grey’s Anatomy wrapped Season 9 in true Shonda Rhimes fashion.

Meredith birthed baby Bailey during a blackout (and then went under the knife some more, due to complications); Cristina and Owen called it quits, again (and you have to believe/hope it will stick this time); April told a death-defying Jackson she still loves him; and Alex and Jo finally aligned with the fans who believe they are MFEO, smooching and such.GreysAnatomy_Season9finale_Richard

RELATED | What Happens Next: Will Revenge‘s Big Reveal Trigger Blowback from Jack?

But as the hour drew to a close, two true cliffhangers were in play: the state of Callie and Arizona’s union, given that the former had discovered her wife’s affair with newbie Lauren, and Richard’s life, after the former chief was electrocuted in the course of rebooting the hospital’s power supply.

RELATED | What Happens Next: Castle‘s Kate Owes Rick An Answer (Can She Possibly Say No?)

Assuming that Season 10 will pick up some time later — say, a real-time three or four months down the road — will we discover that “Calzona” is in fact down for the count? And Richard, too?

Rewatch the (painful) Callie/Arizona verbal throwdown here, then review our carefully hand-crafted poll options and share your predictions for how the two cliffhangers shook out.

Comments (124)

• I really love Option E. That one was rather magnificent.

Comment by cc – May 31, 2013 08:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • exactly.. E would be a rather dream come true :P anything to bring MAGIC together!!!

Comment by Debra – May 31, 2013 08:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I also voted for the hilarity of it.

Comment by Jarrod – May 31, 2013 08:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Why Gale Harold? I feel like I’m missing something…

Comment by wordsmith – May 31, 2013 09:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • We just chose a random-ish name for recast, forgot he guest-starred. But the joke still sticks.

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – May 31, 2013 09:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I voted for this and would seriously be thrilled if it happened.

Comment by GeekGirl13 – May 31, 2013 10:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I would totally be OK with Gale Harold! Love him! Dont care if he guest starred!

Comment by Jacqi – May 31, 2013 12:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Fair enough. Well played, Mitovich.

Comment by wordsmith – May 31, 2013 02:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Sorry TEAM GALE HAROLD. He’s just PLAIN SMOKING HAWT! Anytime he can be on my TV screen is a darned good day!

Comment by McAmster – May 31, 2013 08:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Will he still have the messed up swastika tattoo on his abdomen?

Comment by Jill – June 6, 2013 05:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Anything to bring Gale back to TV!!!!

Comment by Kel507 – May 31, 2013 10:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I would die if option E happened. Mostly, I would actually start watching Grey’s again if they brought on Gale Harold. Good heavens, I love him.

Comment by Sam – June 3, 2013 07:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Richard better not die!! That would be awful! I am SO tired of every character tragically dying on this show. It’s too much.

Comment by LaurenMC – May 31, 2013 08:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Can characters die without being it being tragic?

Comment by JoJo – May 31, 2013 12:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed. I ADORE Webber. He is adorable and such a bumbling sweetheart with issues. As for Calzona, please, I’ve always thought Callie could do better. Arizona has always been rude and talked down to everyone else. She never takes responsibility for her actions, always blaming others.I understand her grief this season, but in the finale, she was just horrible to Callie, as if the crash didn’t effect her. I’d love to see her character gone.

Comment by lorna – May 31, 2013 02:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • totally agree with this statement – I never really liked Arizona, she always seems selfish and fake

Comment by runi – June 14, 2013 06:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I am NOT a Calzona shipper-AT ALL! I have ALWAYS thought that Callie could do better than both Arizona AND George. Though option E was quite funny. Arizona’s character just, pisses me off. Okay first she gets ALL of the credit for Alex being the doctor that he is? Um, no! It was ADDISON who put him on her service and from there he got interested in peds/neonatal. I’m not saying Arizona didnt help make him a better doctor but, let’s not forget, if it wasn’t for Addison, Karev would’ve been in plastics-just sayin. I definitely did NOT like Arizona after the whole having kids issue came up. I’m sorry but, how the HELL do you go from NOT wanting a baby to wanting a baby(hell, sound anything like Sam Bennett?) The way she reacted to Callie sleeping with Mark was just…she broke up with Callie in an airport! I was even more pissed with how she acted during Callie’s accident, telling Mark he was just a sperm donor; I was damn proud of Mark telling her she was nothing. In season 9 she was too bitter and all ‘woe is me’. Yeah, you lost your leg but, better your leg than your life. The way she talked to Callie at the end of the season was just, the final straw for me. I hope Callie breaks up with her. As far as Richard goes, he’ll ALWAYS be the chief to me; just like the hospital will ALWAYS be Seattle Grace/ Seattle Grace Mercy West. Unfortunately, I think the chief’s a goner; the first in many departures this season.

Comment by Dee – June 18, 2013 04:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed. An option C, where Webber is revived and decides to retire without any impairment, would’ve been nice. I would actually prefer if he recovers and continues to work at the hospital — or even relocates to Dr. Catherine Avery’s hospital to work or at a hospital near hers so they can be together and there is still an opportunity for guest appearances by Jim Pickens

Comment by GottaHaveEmAll – June 3, 2013 11:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Webber can’t be dead!!

Comment by Xime – May 31, 2013 08:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love Richard being ‘different’!

Comment by Jenny – May 31, 2013 08:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Next season would be AMAZING if all of the throwaway options you guys keep putting in actually happened lol

Comment by Becca – May 31, 2013 08:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Anything but Japril. They’ve had their chance. I’m liking Jackson and Stephanie, and April and Matthew as pairings. Besides, I think Jackson made his choice when he renewed his strained relationship with Stephanie at the bar.

Comment by Jarrod – May 31, 2013 08:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love option E, but didn’t Gale Harold play the Neo-Nazi paramedic years ago? Guess they could pull a Drop Dead Diva to turn him into George.

Comment by Kavi – May 31, 2013 08:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • SVU recycles guest stars. I believe Diane Neal guest stared before becoming an ADA. Cathy Moriarty player a victim’s mother/victim in 2005 and then played Finn’s ex-partner in the second to last episode this season. It wouldn’t be out of the realm of possibility for Grey’s to do the same.

Comment by Meg – May 31, 2013 10:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Let Richard LIVE!
    I rather not see the likes of Lauren Boswell again, no matter what happens to “Calzona”.

Comment by marge – May 31, 2013 08:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is Lexie alive again so i can start caring?

Comment by hello – May 31, 2013 08:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m hoping Arizona leaves. She has been on my last nerve all season.

Comment by Elyse – May 31, 2013 08:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Haha, she’s been on my last nerve for multiple seasons. I wouldn’t mind seeing her leave with the woman she cheated on Callie with. Free Callie.

Comment by Jamie – June 3, 2013 07:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • meh Cristina has been written into a wall again, she goes nowhere . i think she deserves to have the dinosaur Campbell’s fate. if anything Im sure owen will be much better when she is out of his life.

Comment by Persona – May 31, 2013 08:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I voted for Richard to survive because I don’t want to face the fact that he is most likely dead. I can’t see many new story options for the character so I am not hopeful.

Comment by AlisonC – May 31, 2013 08:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I actually don’t agree with any of your options for Callie and Arizona. I think they will be seperated but attend couples therapy to help with Arizona’s PTSD and to forgive each other for the leg and cheating. Lauren is never seen again.

Comment by Allison – May 31, 2013 08:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like option E, but Gale Harold already played a Neo-Nazi character (which is why Bailey is no longer called “The Nazi”) on this show; I like his acting as much as the next person, but even if they did bring him on to do option E in some kind of wonderful dream world where Shonda gives a crap about our feelings, I would only ever be able to associate him with that character in this universe. So replace him with another actor for option E and I’m fully on board.

Comment by Pointing Out the Obvious – May 31, 2013 08:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t quite agree only reason I decided to vote option E is Gale Harold :)
      Making that option outshining all others…

Comment by EWJ – May 31, 2013 12:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • As long as Lauren stays <3

Comment by Mélanie – May 31, 2013 09:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Although I don’t want Callie and Arizona to break up, I also don’t want to see Lauren leave. And I’m not saying they should have a threesome, I’d just like to see how this triangle would work out. Maybe if Callie found out later than sooner? Unfortunately, that train has left the station. All I know is that Lauren and Arizona have mad chemistry and that’s that. On the other hand, poor Callie. :(
    Darn it, Shonda!

Comment by Sarabi – May 31, 2013 09:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • *rather than sooner

Comment by Sarabi – May 31, 2013 09:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If Richard didn’t pass away, then I feel he should retire. I am ready to see what the hospital looks like without him.

Comment by the girl – May 31, 2013 09:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • And it would be really nice to see how the characters get on without the main mentor on the show. Bailey and all the other doctors would have to grow up a little bit- I think it’d be great for all of their character developments.

Comment by Kay – May 31, 2013 09:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t like any of the options for Arizona & Callie – none of them take ‘baby’ Sofia into account… I think things can get interesting on that front too, no?

Comment by Masa – May 31, 2013 09:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Not really. Sophia is Callie’s baby with Mark. Arizona has no rights to her at all if it comes to them splitting up.

Comment by GS – May 31, 2013 10:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • For some reason I remember Arizona making it a point to say she wanted legal rights to Sofia as well. I’m thinking it happened around the time they got married but I don’t quite remember.

Comment by Meg – May 31, 2013 10:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • No, I think it was later on – when Arizona was saying that she is not a ‘mommy’, and that she is (legally) nothing to Sofia; Callie promised her, that they would take care of that right away (but I don’t think the show followed through it on-screen). So yeah, I think Sofia will play some kind of role in this triangle.

Comment by Masa – May 31, 2013 11:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cristina and Owen will find their way back to each other. They are soulmates.

Comment by mel – May 31, 2013 09:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • As much as they have amazing chemistry together and they love each other, the issue of klds is somethign that is to big to comprimise on. It is not fair to Owen that to be with her he has to forgo kids and the opposite is true for Christina. Neither of them would ever truley be happy. So either Shonda solves it really quick ( i dont see how) or they just move on and that is it. The back and forth is just maddening.

Comment by Sarah – May 31, 2013 10:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • The opinion of people who can’t spell CRISTINA correctly are irrelevant. After all they have been through TOGETHER, Cristina and Owen deserve to be happy TOGETHER !

Comment by mel – May 31, 2013 02:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • This ^^ Preach I wish you’re right. Crowen is favorite ship on greys

Comment by Bill – May 31, 2013 03:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I agree…

Comment by dee – June 3, 2013 08:12 PM PDT
        • I to believe they should stay together out of all the people who started out on the show most everyone find their mate and are happy so leave cristina and owen alone and let them be happy. I also want George back I liked george…And webber needs to live just so mer’s kids can call him GRAMPS” If this show runs though season 10 that may be the end of the show let cristina and owen put the kid thing on hold they are still young and they are both at hospital all the time.

Comment by dee – June 3, 2013 08:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Put a Kid in their middle and you’ll see where they go together!

Comment by Ninna – June 4, 2013 04:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I too agree they’re two incompatible people. They should move on with their lifes.
        his comes and go is already out of date

Comment by Ninna – June 4, 2013 04:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • ‘This come and go…’

Comment by Ninna – June 4, 2013 04:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • THANK gawd someone can use the right forms of too, two, and to.
          I love Cristina and Owen together but on the other hand I don’t want either of them to compromise on children. Man, I wish they would bring back Teddy!!

Comment by Sara – July 31, 2013 07:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • christina should stop thinking of herself alone, its marriage and it involves sacrifice. owen deserve more, if he wants kids she should give him one. christina should make him happy cuz he deserve to be

Comment by blessing – June 20, 2013 10:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • She should give him a kid?! No one should have kids when they have no desire to raise them, even fictional characters. You don’t have a kid for someone else. That is certifiable.

Comment by HP – June 20, 2013 11:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Not a fan of your Calzona options. You don’t seem to think they could be separated but trying to work things out, which makes sense to me.

Comment by (@)CalzonaRock – May 31, 2013 09:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why isn’t there a happy option for Calzona? I think they should eventually work things out. Lauren should never be heard from again..,

Comment by Hime – May 31, 2013 10:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • True… Btw, Sophia is the baby of Callie and Mark. Somehow Arizona forgives Callie and also treats Sophia as her own kid. Arizona deserves to be forgiven. Plus Calzona deserves a happy ending!

Comment by Gemma – June 5, 2013 01:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t give a rat’s behind about Callie and Arizona because Arizona has been a whiny, petulant child this season, but Richard better miraculously be alive! He’s more the heart of that hospital than Bailey has ever been!

Comment by GS – May 31, 2013 10:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think its time the Chief to retire. It will be hard to see him go but its time. He doesn’t have any meaningful stories to tell. He should retire and move away with Catherine and come back to visit once in a while. Callie and Arizona cannot be realistically be put back together for now. They need distance. Callie should have one fling to even the score. But Arizona needs some serious therapy. She’s been trying to control everything, including her recovery without acknowledging that she needs help. That impulse to cut off her wife’s leg was too dark. She should move to Mark’s apartment. Callie should bitchslap Lauren who should never be seen again. I hate that Shonda has chosen this route. In real life, there’s no real coming back from cheating. I want to see Arizona deal with the real consequences of her actions including not being patted in the back a la Bailey and given some rousing pep talk for being a cheater. I found Alex’s reaction to be disturbing. You cheat, that makes you a horrible person. Deal with it. There’s forgiveness but there is also reality.

Comment by Babygate – May 31, 2013 10:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Arizona and Callie teying to work it out. Homewrecker is never heard from again. I think she’s a disgusting character and should gtfo.

Comment by Kayla – May 31, 2013 10:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Arizona runs off to Africa with Lauren never to be seen again. Callie gets all hardcore ortho surgeons and meets a hot new chick.

Comment by cdog – May 31, 2013 11:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I notice in your poll that NONE of the options include them working on getting back together. Therefore, I am not voting.

Arizona will go to therapy and realize why she cheated and finally make peace with her missing limb. She will then start working on getting Callie back. Callie will forgive her because she is the love of her life and they will live happily ever after. Unless there is a season 11. Then I am sure that Shonda will find another BS reason to break them up.

Comment by PMac – May 31, 2013 11:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why no happy option for Calzona? I’m tempted not to vote at all but at the very least, the shameless homewrecker Lauren should never be heard from or seen again. Arizona would be irredeemable if she actually entered into a relationship with that selfish woman who lacks morals. And we’ve already got Jackson in plastic. No need for yet another new character to hog screen time and cases.

Comment by M – May 31, 2013 11:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Knowing it’s Shondaland, I’d sa

Comment by rmr – May 31, 2013 11:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Gale Harold was a patient once. With a swastika tattooed on his belly. Bailey had to operate on him.

Comment by David Santos – May 31, 2013 11:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m surprised there’s only the two options for Webber. Can he not stay alive and the same? Maybe he’ll miss a few episodes but that’s it. I can’t picture him dying.

Comment by SJ – May 31, 2013 11:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ooops! Sorry..Ok, so it’s Shondaland, she will surprise us the Shonda way, but hope nobody dies. Also, Calzona will get back together in a very twisting way. :)

Comment by rmr – May 31, 2013 11:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think Bailey will save him, but then he’ll suffer a heart attack in episode 4. Cristina will do everything in her power to save him, but he’ll eventually die. In episode 5 (which happens to be the 200th episode), Richard will have his funeral and the other doctors with flashback to his greatest hits (moments).

Comment by A – May 31, 2013 12:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Lauren is a special type of sleaze so NO THANKS. Even if she wasn’t though we really don’t need anymore characters. With Grey’s possibly ending soon I’d rather focus on the ones I’ve already been watching for years. I hope Richard is OK and I want Calzona to eventually get over their issues and get back together. Why isn’t that an available option on the poll?

Comment by K – May 31, 2013 12:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oops! I mean episode 3 and 4, not 4 and 5.

Comment by A – May 31, 2013 12:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • All these options suck! Callie and Arizona will get back together amid a myriad of twists and turns and getting a real wedding!<3<3

Comment by tahina – May 31, 2013 12:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agree with everything in this comment and in addition, they should also get a big house with chickens! Not that the results on an easily rigged internet poll matter anyway but how come there aren’t any happy choices on either poll though? Lol.

Comment by TeamCalzona – May 31, 2013 12:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Callie and Arizona have to stay together, they are just a wonderful couple they can not be separated maybe only temporarily but they have to come together and live together with sofia

Comment by MagicalSmile – May 31, 2013 01:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think that Calzona have to get back together, but after Callie make Arizona suffer for her cheat! They are ment to be, Arizona needs to go on therapy and notice that she is better on earth with one leg that be on a cofin with the two of them, and that Callie just wanted the best for her. Webber can not die! He is the chief, he has been on the show since the beginning.

Comment by Lauren – May 31, 2013 01:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I actually like Lauren so I hope she stays. As for Callie and Arizona I do think they cn get past this. However, they are most likely going to split up for the time being which is unfortunate.

Comment by Roni – May 31, 2013 01:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Gale Harold should be in the list of actors I want in my TV asap!

Comment by Tinemi – May 31, 2013 03:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • george cant be replaced. I hope Lauren sticks around and callie and arizona split and chief is alive!!

Comment by shadester – May 31, 2013 04:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is everyone forgetting Owen cheated on Cristina too? They managed to come back together from that. Can’t have that same story line for Calzona too…

Comment by Sara – May 31, 2013 04:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The circumstances were not the same. Owen and Cristina were fighting. He kicked her out of the house. He went out angry, got drunk and was seduced by some chick whose name he couldn’t even bother to remember. Callie and Arizona were supposed to be on the mend. There was no context for the cheating, except Shonda now saying that it was caused by the PTSD. Arizona had given no indication at all that something was amiss. And she met Lauren, entertained her attraction and WILLINGLY, while sober, locked herself up in that on-call room. That’s not to say that they can’t come back. I’m counting on them coming back together. But not now. Not yet. It’s going to take a lot of work because cheating changes everything in a relationship.

Comment by Babygate – May 31, 2013 07:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • there were many scenes where arizona blows up shortly the way she did in the finale… if anyone remembers the time when arizona calls derek a egomaniacal during hteir discussion as to buy the hospital or no… she has shown some ptsd but it was not that noticable as in the finale…[THINK ABOUT IT and rewatch and notice]

Comment by palak – June 10, 2013 12:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Not into Hilarie Burton. She did her job…think she should now just get out of the way

Comment by eloise – May 31, 2013 04:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love option E! Gale Harold and Callie. Hot!

Comment by Mandy – May 31, 2013 05:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I want Richard to live…he is one of the originals, but like everything Grey, Shonda may see the outcome differently. Maybe Richard could open a clinic associated with GSMH. As for Callie and Arizona…Shonda has already made her plan for them — separately. Lauren will be back for Arizona and Callie will be throwing herself in her work and dealing with Sofia. Owen and Cristina are over. Cristina will be the stronger one of the two, in not going back when it isn’t good for either one of them.

Comment by Lisa – May 31, 2013 06:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What the hey? Why doesn’t the poll have any good options for Calzona. They totally need to get back together. At any rate, Lauren should NOT be back.

Comment by Boooooo – May 31, 2013 06:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think Callie will be with a guy after Arizona. Much more interesting then another woman.

Sara stated in several interviews that Callie is bisexual.

Comment by GGK1986 – May 31, 2013 06:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I was a Mallie(mark and callie) fan :’( guess that want happen :/

Comment by palak – June 10, 2013 12:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I fear next season is going to be all about Callie and Arizona finding their way back to each other. Recycled story lines again. Break up/make up time all season long. I can go either way with Richard. He needs to die or go back to being the chief. He wasn’t given much to do this season. Cristina and Owen may be soul mates but I find them both more interesting when they aren’t together. Lot’s of drama for Meredith and Derek but they got a happy ending for now. Probably means they have the bulls eyes on their back for next season. Hoping that some of the interns didn’t pass the intern exam and vanish into the parking lot.

Comment by Lori – May 31, 2013 09:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Want to see Hector Elizondo back as Callie’s dad.

Comment by Diane – May 31, 2013 10:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i was glad to see owen not running after Cristina like a puppy. If they get back together again cristina should get her tubes tied at least. She is the one that doesnt want kids. but owen will never be a priority in her life yet she is supposed to be number one in his? talk about one sided. But guess in shondaland just because he wants a family with the woman he loves he’s a bad guy. Cristina deserves to live a solitary life with just her scalpel and she can live in merediths basement for all i care. She was such a great character the first five seasons but she never evolves, sandra oh deserves better material than this. . I think callie and owen should just have a kid or go hunting for women together and find some hot young girlfriends. Time for this show to end altogether.

Comment by sarah – June 1, 2013 01:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I thought that she did have her tubes tied after the abortion

Comment by cat – June 21, 2013 05:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Although I like Callie and Arizona together, I love Hilarie Burton and enjoyed her character Lauren. She’d be a great addition to the Grey’s cast regardless of her relationship with Arizona!!

Comment by Schwartzy – June 1, 2013 02:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post