Fall TV Preview

CBS Fall Schedule Revealed: Thursday Comedy Block Expands, Person of Interest, Hawaii Five-0 on the Move, Mike & Molly Held to Midseason

cbsfallCBS on Wednesday revealed its primetime line-up for the 2013-14 TV season and herewith are the headlines: The Eye network is expanding its Thursday comedy block to a second hour, with Robin Williams and Sarah Michelle Gellar’s The Crazy Ones snagging the 9/8c anchor position; Person of Interest  — which has added Sarah Shahi as a series regular for Season 3 — is on the move to Tuesdays at 10; and Hawaii Five-0 is being relocated to Fridays at 9.

PHOTOS | Fall TV Preview: Your Guide to What’s New!

Also of note: CBS is swapping one Chuck Lorre comedy for another on Mondays at 9:30/8:30c, with new sitcom Mom bumping midseason-bound Mike & Molly (Eye prez Nina Tassler assured that the Melissa McCarthy sitcom will be back with a full season’s worth of 22 episodes), and 15-episode thriller Hostages has scored H50‘s Monday 10/9c timeslot (Josh Holloway’s Intelligence will take over when Hostages‘ run ends.)

Tassler also confirmed that the NCIS: LA offshoot NCIS: Red is DOA. “We’d love to try [launching another spin-off] again,” she said, “but protecting [the NCIS franchise] was really important.”

On tap for midseason, in addition to Mike & Molly: New series Friends with Better Lives and Reckless.

RELATED | Fall TV Schedule 2013: What’s on When? And Versus What?

All told, the CBS schedule looks like this. (New shows are in CAPS, click for details.)

MONDAY
8/7c How I Met Your Mother
8:30 pm WE ARE MEN
9 pm Two Broke Girls
9:30 pm MOM
10 pm HOSTAGES/INTELLIGENCE

TUESDAY
8 pm NCIS
9  pm NCIS: LA
10 pm Person of Interest

WEDNESDAY

8 pm Survivor
9 pm Criminal Minds
10 pm CSI

RELATED | Complete 2013 Renewal Scorecard: What Got Cancelled? What’s Returning?

THURSDAY

SUNDAY

7 pm 60 Minutes
8 pm
The Amazing Race
9 pm The Good Wife
10 pm The Mentalist

NOT RETURNING NEXT SEASON: CSI: NY, Golden Boy, Made In Jersey, Vegas, Partners and Rules of Engagement

Comments (289)

• Smart move to move Person of Interest to Tuesday. Probably the best move I’ve seen from the networks thus far.

Comment by Esaul – May 15, 2013 06:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agree!!!

Comment by Sandy – May 15, 2013 06:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Where’s Mike & Molly???

Comment by Nancy – May 15, 2013 06:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • It’s held until midseason. Although I”m sure it could come back sooner if one of the new sitcoms fails.

Comment by Esaul – May 15, 2013 06:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’m disgusted with Mike & Molly. They met at an overeater’s meeting and since they found each other neither has dropped one ounce of weight. And the humor has gotten too vulgar.

Comment by lyn – May 15, 2013 10:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Apparently it isn’t enough for you to notice but they have lost some weight

Comment by JEst – May 15, 2013 11:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Oh please. Billy Gardell could be Governor Christie’s body double.

Comment by lyn – May 15, 2013 04:20 PM PDT
        • Yeah, fat people shouldn’t be on TV. Everyone on TV should be thin, beautiful,sexy and have the willpower to loose 100+ pounds. You know, just like real people.

Comment by Brad – May 23, 2013 06:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I think the show is great thin of fat don’t mean anything when it come to real acting.. Grow up people

Comment by Jean – June 5, 2013 06:32 AM PDT
          • To Brad….you are a ignorant jerk. Not everyone is a size 0. And, I am sure you are perfect.

Comment by stephanie – October 4, 2013 01:40 PM PDT
        • Oh please!

Comment by jackie – August 7, 2013 10:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Get a life, it’s one of the funniest shows on the air. Who cares whether they’ve lost weight or not, it evolved from OE in the first few weeks. If the humor offends you, change the channel.

I’m really upset that they are delaying the start, hopefully “Mom” will fail. From the clips they’ve shown it looks like it’s pathetic.

Comment by Kathie Harrington – September 10, 2013 12:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Please put mike and molly back on Mondays. We don’t need the crazy ones.

Comment by cindy – June 13, 2013 10:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Please bring back mike and molly and vegas. I am so tired of cbs taking off our good shows for stupid so called reality shows. Also csi. why are you taking it off? what are you people smoking up there? I think you need to hire some new people to help with your programing.

Comment by cindy – June 13, 2013 10:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • where MIKE & MOLLY

Comment by deb – September 14, 2013 11:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’d be happy if they’d have the episodes on the CBS site. I quit watching in season 2 because I missed a few episodes and got lost. Without the episodes there, I can’t catch up. Stupid move, CBS. Stupid move.

Comment by Horrid Baby Names (@HorridBabyNames) – May 15, 2013 06:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • That’s the only thing I don’t like about CBS. I record a lot of programming, especially early in the TV season. I mistakenly deleted a few episodes of POI when it was in its first season, and while I understand why, it sucks current CBS shows aren’t available on Hulu. So for now, I gave up on POI >.<

Comment by Esaul – May 15, 2013 06:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • poi isn’t available because warner brother the studio who makes it doesn’t allow it to be streamed

Comment by chris – May 15, 2013 07:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Recent episodes, especially the last, have gotten away from the original premise of getting to targeted people to protect them or stop them from doing wrong, and have gotten too technical and confusing. Hopefully it will go back to being as good and interesting and suspenseful as before.

Comment by Cindy – May 15, 2013 05:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I agree totally, plus the addition of the Sarah Shahi to me has bought much less credibility to the series. When she’s around things begin to look cartoonish, and it takes away from John’s character with her smugness, and faux-tough act (I don’t find her to be a good actress..I enjoy Root and Zoe’s character and acting more). I also find myself not caring about her motives. I’m more into the reason John is doing what he does, and empathizing with the fact he was homeless and lost and now has found a reason to live by helping others out who may be in danger. I also am very much drawn to the relationship between John, Finch and Carter (I think she’s absolutely wonderful in this BTW). I should also mention how I enjoy the way Fusco’s character has evolved from being a rogue cop to looking for redemption by doing the right thing(s), yet somehow his past will not let him go entirely.

Comment by Ken – July 16, 2013 08:41 AM PDT
      • I found the entire series online at a site called couchtuner the other day. Try that.

Comment by Klo – May 15, 2013 08:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • So Happy, Happy. A reward for Person Of Interest, because of their big ratings.

Comment by bobbi – May 15, 2013 08:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • But everything dies in that slot!

Comment by Anna Paolinelli (@AnnaPaolinelli1) – May 15, 2013 08:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • The Good Wife was there for two seasons, and brought in bigger ratings than its bringing in now.

Comment by Warren – May 15, 2013 09:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Everything that’s new does. :P I think CBS realizes this and is gambling that POI will do well.

Comment by Esaul – May 15, 2013 09:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I think I mistook the day of “everything dies in that slot” comment. xD

Comment by Esaul – May 15, 2013 09:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • There hasn’t been a real hit show there since Judging Amy.

Comment by Steven – May 15, 2013 12:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • What happened to golden boy and why

Comment by ron – May 15, 2013 09:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Golden Boy was cancelled due to the ratings.

Comment by Esaul – May 15, 2013 09:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I think golden boy was a good show and it should come back. Me& my fiance watched it every time. Their was plenty of action and suspense. Please bring it back, If other shows get a second chance, why can’t they????

Comment by jackie – August 7, 2013 10:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • You Really cancel Golden Boy?
          I thought it was an excellent show.
          Great crime story.
          Great drama.
          Do you really have to cancel it?

Comment by Michael Williams – August 29, 2013 01:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • CBS cancelled it but they should’ve given it another year – at least 13 eppys. Great premise and it’s the only one of the new shows that got cancelled that I thought had a shot…

Comment by sladewilson – May 15, 2013 09:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Golden Boy was excellent! So sad that it’s been cancelled!

Comment by Diane – May 15, 2013 02:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I agree!!!!

Comment by Linda – May 15, 2013 05:43 PM PDT
          • Maybe a cable station will pick it up

Comment by Donna – May 17, 2013 07:40 AM PDT
          • I’m so mad that Golden Boy got canceled. I loved that show! I’m glad they are giving Unforgettable a second chance this summer so maybe they will do that with Golden Boy. I hate watching shows sometimes & getting so into them because then they get canceled & you never know what happend.

Comment by Melissa – June 26, 2013 07:06 PM PDT
        • Strongly agree. Great premise, plot, character development and acting. Only new show on CBS that got my attention.
          Is the situation hopeless?

Comment by 7joanna – May 16, 2013 03:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Losing Golden Boy is a real blow to my very limited “must watch” list of Shows. So much boring garbage lives on for another year while this gem of good acting, and intriguing casting is lost.

If anyone has a good idea about how to “save” this Show, please, pass it on.

Comment by 7joanna – May 18, 2013 05:29 AM PDT
        • I am super bummer Golden Boy was cancelled! The season finale left alot of loose ends and alot if story for next season.

Comment by Courtney – May 16, 2013 08:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Agreed! I was really mad when you moved Vegas for Golden Boy because it competed with another of my favorite shows, so wound up having the watch Vegas On Demand. Wanted to boycott Golden Boy because of what they did, but couldn’t because I liked it so much! Bring it back!!!!

Comment by drkstr – June 18, 2013 10:59 PM PDT
      • That was a good show, though we didn’t like the intermixing of when he’s Commissioner and the cop. The acting and plots were excellent. Hopefully the network will change its mind and bring it back; maybe the time slot was a bad one.

Comment by Cindy – May 15, 2013 05:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Ron….CBS is not renewing The Golden Boy. I guess not enough viewers.

Comment by stephanie – October 4, 2013 01:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • NBC is crying after movinh Chicago Fire tho that spot because of less competition.

Comment by Barbie Furtado – May 15, 2013 09:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Definitely agree there. That’s a killer Tuesday lineup for CBS….

Comment by sladewilson – May 15, 2013 09:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • hope im wrong as love the show but i think its a terrible move. Moving to 10pm will more than likely mean its ratings will drop and will they be good enough to get a 4th season im not so sure

Comment by steve – May 15, 2013 02:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’m inclined to disagree. The ratings will probably go down a little bit, but if they have the strong ratings on Thursday night, and they promote the time change, the viewers should be able to jump on board this. Or DVR it. CBS doesn’t really move shows around as much as like NBC.

Comment by Esaul – May 15, 2013 02:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Totally agree!

Comment by Melanie – May 16, 2013 08:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • there are already too many good things to watch and dvr on Tuesday nights poi will loose out to soa or justified and will end up being dropped

Comment by Mary Jo Valletta – May 17, 2013 05:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • You can’t tell where viewers go if a show’s ratings drops. Of course you can make assumptions, but I don’t think SOA/Justified will hurt the show’s ratings.

Comment by Esaul – May 17, 2013 06:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree, now I can watch NCIS then L.A. then POI

Comment by jack – May 20, 2013 08:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I wish they would takepoi off all together. why is vegas leaving. That and CSI New York are both great shows. CBS really sucks when it comes to good shows. Every one I like seems to be taken off early. My shows are ncis, vegas, csi, csi new York, blue bloods, mike and molly, big bang, and the mentalist. I am going to miss rules of engagement. I want to finish how I met your mother then they can lose it. I liked partners and gifted man. saving hope. they could have let him wake up before taking it off the air.

Comment by cindy – June 13, 2013 10:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I still can’t understand are stupid people are to not know that their boss is at the jobs. Anyone coming in with cameras would sound an alarm to me. Please put csi and csi new York back and take that boss one off. it is not real and it makes people look stupid.

Comment by cindy – June 13, 2013 10:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • no offence but the csi shows are so overrated ncis is overrated vegas was boring mike and molly sucks the mentalist is boring big bang theory blue bloods and rules of engagement are the only good ones you mentioned and i don’t get why people hate how i met your mother its one of the 3 only good sitcoms left inculding big bang and rules of engagement

Comment by aaron – July 1, 2013 08:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No because it is opposite of NCIS

Comment by carol – August 30, 2013 06:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love Person of Interest to Tuesday, makes perfect sense.

Comment by Tim – May 15, 2013 06:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • My family happens to like the POI/Elementary block as it is right now… I don’t see Elementary as part of a comedy block.

Comment by j – May 15, 2013 06:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • oh it’s certainly not good for Elementary, but I watch NCIS:LA along with PoI and I just feel it’s a great pairing.

Comment by Tim – May 15, 2013 06:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Elementary getting high3′s and low 4′s as lead-in now due to TBBT isn’t anybody’s definition of ‘not good for Elementary”

Comment by GK – May 15, 2013 07:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I Agree about the comedy lead in to Elementary. Don’t Like the move of POI to Tues cause that’s Justified’s time slot.

Comment by H.F.Washington – May 15, 2013 08:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I’m with you, but Justified only runs in the winter, and that’s when POI is going to be on an off-on schedule anyway. I think it might be OK.

Comment by Emily – May 15, 2013 09:21 AM PDT
          • Emily, I hope you’re right about Justified, Because I love both shows but if forced to choose, I’m going with Justified. Its the best show on TV by far.

Comment by Georgia Madman – May 15, 2013 11:11 AM PDT
      • This new Thurs comedy block is a mistake. First, they are running two new shows between Big Bang and Two Men. Secondly, 2Broke Girls needs a strong lead and Men would have accomplished this.
        Grey’s on ABC will be a challenge with a new sitcom at 9.

Comment by Steve Marcus – May 17, 2013 11:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • WTF POI

Comment by alim – May 15, 2013 06:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Jeez. Another boring schedule.

Comment by Stuart Ross (@WStuartross) – May 15, 2013 06:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Actually, I disagree. Person of Interest is by far the most intriguing move. It’s a ratings powerhouse for Thursday, so naturally moving it to Tuesday where the 8/9 PM is already strong, expanding the strength of the 10 PM hour secures a Tuesday night win for the network, especially when the Voice is off season. It’s better they do that than to use Tuesday night to launch a new drama.

Comment by Esaul – May 15, 2013 06:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • But putting POI against SOA? And NCIS LA will be going against Voice that might weaken that night a bit.
        I guess it will be the most watched night for CBS with all their shows with the highest viewership numbers.

Comment by Ranna – May 15, 2013 06:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Cable v.s. broadcast doesn’t typically have a big impact on ratings, unless we’re talking about The Walking Dead, but even so that’s more of a leap than the whole network v.s. network conversation, at least in my mind. POI won’t be impacted by SOA, I can’t imagine. And to my knowledge, I don’t believe NCIS: LA has suffered a huge blow to the Voice. I can be mistaken. Anyways, a season of growth for POI bodes better than the unsuccessful dramas of last season to launch the 10 PM time slot.

Comment by Esaul – May 15, 2013 06:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • NCIS LA was against the Voice just once. And even then the ratings droped. Will see how it will go if it goes a whole season against it. And POI big problem are april and may ratings. Even for season finale they couldnt go above 2.4 and thats with a 3.5 lead in (of course talking about 18-49 demographic). And CBS scheduling with 1 new episode and 3 reruns wont help much with keeping the rating high.

Comment by Ranna – May 15, 2013 06:51 AM PDT
          • Ahh okay. I wasn’t aware of The Voice/NCIS: LA bit. ^^ It’ll be interesting to watch though.

Comment by Esaul – May 15, 2013 06:54 AM PDT
      • Scandal and Grey has been kicking POI’s ass this spring. POI is no ratings powerhouse. Sorry!

Comment by Christian – May 15, 2013 04:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I’m talking in house for CBS, not in general.

Comment by Esaul – May 15, 2013 04:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Moving Hawaii Five-0 to Friday seems stupid… way to kill one of their top shows;

Comment by cathy – May 15, 2013 06:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s not one of their top shows…

Comment by AJ – May 15, 2013 06:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed!!!!

Comment by David – May 15, 2013 06:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Good show, good ratings, but moderate for CBS. According to other reporters, Five-o makes its money in international sales, so with that plus upcoming syndication deals makes it irrelevant(to CBS) when the new episodes air. They’ll try to develop a new show in its spot. No-brainier for the network.

Comment by Ezra – May 15, 2013 06:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • plus… H50 is a pretty good show that I rarely watch live since CBS posts it ON Demand pretty quickly so I don’t even have to waste DVR space for it… Fridays are OK by me as long as they keep it around… And I would guess it is even more popular overseas.. Great eye-candy both in people and location… I am sure it’s very profitable as well with all the product placements ( hello Subway, Ford, and Hawaian Airlines)…

Comment by drhenning – May 15, 2013 06:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • This might be a good move for H50 as a lead in for Blue Bloods. Hey, it’s already better than “Made in Jersey”…

Comment by sladewilson – May 15, 2013 10:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • H50 doesn’t use Ford cars. They use Chevrolet… very prominent plug for them shortly after the main title sequence in each ep.

Comment by H50 Fan – May 17, 2013 12:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Not a good show actually. And coming in third place constantly in the timeslot doesn’t make it ratings ‘good’. Its just above The Mentalist and that show airs at 11pm due to football on a few days. Also, it doesn’t get anywhere near the promotional push that H50 gets.

Comment by GK – May 15, 2013 08:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • CBS sells all their shows to other countries, not only H50. So not a reason to keep it around. And the show is doing mediocre outside the US. In the UK, it is beaten by Revolution, Elementary, Arrow, Person of Interest and so many others,

Comment by Sherry – May 15, 2013 10:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • When people say that moving a show to Friday is a killer I always chuckle. This is 2013 and people will fnd and watch a show if it’s worth watching.

Comment by Mike – May 15, 2013 07:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Also, CBS is the only network that still gets decent ratings on Friday, so if 5-O holds up, it could last for years on Friday.

Comment by Dr. Opossum – May 15, 2013 07:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • What would be a better idea then? Putting a brand new show there and killing it from the start?

Comment by Klo – May 15, 2013 08:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Out of all the networks, CBS is the only one who seems to view Friday as a legitimate night of programming. Other networks are starting to view Fridays in a similar sense, to a degree, but CBS has always seemed to have a really solid block of scripted dramas on Fridays.

Comment by Brooke – May 15, 2013 08:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • As others have pointed out, H50 does not win its time slot. I actually think it works really well between Undercover Boss and Blue Bloods.

These days, if a show is good, people will record it on Friday and watch it later if they aren’t home. VCR’s and even more now DVR’s mean that people don’t watch live.

I can recall when ABC had a Family comedy line up on Friday nights that was pretty successful. I remember enjoying that after a long week at work – light fun, etc. I wonder why none of the networks are going for that family audience who would be looking for some fun relaxation. There’s not much that is family friendly on Friday nights; so, they have to go with a movie rental, instead.

Comment by heyang – May 15, 2013 09:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree. It should be left on Monday night. It needs to be on a night that will not hurt their ratings and moving to Friday might just do that.

Comment by Robert Sennett – May 15, 2013 01:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That one they can take off, too. please put vegas there and take off boss for csi. poi off for csi new York.

Comment by cindy – June 13, 2013 10:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • And is MOM supposed to be M&M (Mike and Molly)?

Comment by cathy – May 15, 2013 06:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • MOM is a new show starring Anna Faris.

Comment by Luke – May 15, 2013 06:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Where is Mike & Molly??????

Comment by Jay – May 15, 2013 06:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • On the bench for midseason, in case one of their new shows falls apart. Aside from We Are Men, I think CBS actually has a pretty good crop of new comedies for once!

Comment by Dizzle – May 15, 2013 06:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • It got a 22 episode order as well. A reporter replied to my tweet about it and said CBS wants to stay in business with Melissa McCarthy(good move).

Comment by Ezra – May 15, 2013 06:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why not send The Good Wife to Fridays? Why move Hawaii Five-O? This just seem stupid

Comment by nikki – May 15, 2013 06:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Because it can compete with Revenge in ABC…

Comment by j – May 15, 2013 06:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Revenge beats it every time though, and it have been proven that Good Wife actually performs better at 10PM.

Comment by iMember – May 15, 2013 07:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hawaii Five O is a crime procedural just like Blue Bloods.

Comment by Luke – May 15, 2013 06:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Exactly – and H5O is taking the CSI:NY/Vegas timeslot… so it’s the same time of show being plugged into that time.

Comment by H.Houston – May 15, 2013 06:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Moving H50 to Friday means two years before cancellation. It’s a good show and should stay in its time slot

Comment by Elaine Williams – May 15, 2013 07:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Blue Bloods is character based, not procedural.

Comment by Jay – May 15, 2013 08:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I can’t imagine they’d want to move around too many of the shows around. Monday nights is easier to launch a new show after the comedy block. It wouldn’t make sense to keep Hawaii where it is. Tuesday has the NCIS/LA block, where Tuesday night there last season didn’t really launch any new shows. Wednesday has Survivor/Criminal Minds/CSI which proves to be effective, so they wouldn’t change that. Thursday saw the comedy block and Person of Interest, which has done exceedingly well there. Why not launch a new show there? Friday, Fridays is difficult to launch a new show, as well as Sunday. So really, the only thing left is your Monday night.

Comment by Esaul – May 15, 2013 06:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ew what did friday ever do to deserve that thought.

Comment by Jennifer – May 15, 2013 06:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow, just ONE new drama for CBS this fall.

Person of Interest to 10 pm also a shocker for me.

Did not expect that Sunday would remain the same.

Comment by Owen – May 15, 2013 06:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I was hoping that they would pick up the drama starring Jason Isaacs. Bummer.
      I agree about the move of Person of Interest.

Comment by Annie – May 15, 2013 07:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Where is Mike and Molly?

Comment by kw – May 15, 2013 06:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Did you read the article?

Comment by Keith – May 15, 2013 07:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Haha…that was my question after reading down the comments and seeing how many people were asking about Mike and Molly. Did they read the article or just look at the schedule? :)

Comment by Kim R – May 15, 2013 07:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • They added the part about Mike & Molly later, after everyone asked about it.

Comment by Alex – May 15, 2013 08:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • And where are Mike and Molly??

Comment by Jack – May 15, 2013 06:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is Mike and Molly being held to mid-season?

Comment by Michael – May 15, 2013 06:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Where is Mike and Molly?

Comment by MJ – May 15, 2013 06:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am SO disappointed they didn’t move The Good Wife to a night where it wouldn’t be impacted by sports. Guess I’ll be watching online. Am fed up with having to try and record it.

Comment by Bobbi – May 15, 2013 06:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The Good Wife will be on Amazon Prime/Hulu over the summer/fall. I don’t know if that includes the current season on there, however. So if it doesn’t, I’m afraid my post is useless to you. :D But I agree, The Good Wife faces the issue of sports too often, and it only hurts the show. I haven’t gotten beyond the first season, but I don’t want to see it harmed by this. :/

Comment by Esaul – May 15, 2013 06:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Remember what they started last year… during sports seasons (football) the sunday night shows actually all start a half out later as a set time, so your DVR will automatically start at 830pm (est) – it’s only when things go weird from there that it doesn’t work. However you can set your DVR to simply record for two hours that night and you will be covered.

Comment by H.Houston – May 15, 2013 06:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • CBS also posts the start times on Facebook once the sporting event is over so you can reprogram as necessary.

Comment by Lisa G – May 15, 2013 09:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • CBS On Demand has it up by midnight typically.. even when it over-runs due to sports…. The last long one was The Masters which went into OT… Even though it actually didn’t start until nearly 10pm, it was up as usual at midnight…

Comment by drhenning – May 15, 2013 06:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I missed GW and The Mentalist this season because football overruns messed with my recordings too often. I saw a few episodes early in the season, but just deleted the rest without watching.

Comment by MelindaB – May 15, 2013 07:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What happened to Mike & Molly?

Comment by Carole – May 15, 2013 06:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ugh, now Five-0 is up against Grimm. Why do you hate me, CBS?

Comment by Michelle – May 15, 2013 06:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Grimm moved to Tuesdays at 10 a couple weeks ago. So, actually POI is up against Grimm. Unless NBC decided to move Grimm again…

Comment by Amy – May 15, 2013 06:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • They moved Grimm back to Friday nights. It is there in the fall line up card.

Comment by H.Houston – May 15, 2013 06:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Yeah, but now Chicago Fire is getting screwed!

Comment by Jay – May 15, 2013 08:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Yeah, but now Chicago Fire has The Voice as a lead-in.

Comment by GK – May 15, 2013 08:57 AM PDT
      • Grimm is going back to Fridays at 9 PM next season.

Comment by HeatherC – May 15, 2013 06:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Chech the new schedule. Grimm is back on friday where it belongs. Thank Grimm it’s friday!

Comment by CBWBDK1 – May 15, 2013 06:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I think moving Grimm to Tuesdays was just temporary to get a boost from The Voice. I heard it will be back on Fridays this Fall.

Comment by Mikael – May 15, 2013 06:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Perhaps McCathey is shooting a move forcing a delay?

Comment by Paul8148 – May 15, 2013 06:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m gonna repeat the “where is Mike & Molly” question and also ask where is the NCIS Red team? Did they not get picked up?

Comment by Alex – May 15, 2013 06:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ok, I just saw the headline that M&M is being held to midseason (which sucks!) But still, where is Red?

Comment by Alex – May 15, 2013 06:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • They changed the headline – it didn’t say that before.

Comment by cathy – May 15, 2013 06:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • RED is DOA

Comment by bobbi – May 15, 2013 08:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I read somewhere that the execs didn’t think it was different enough, which is ironic, for a spinoff procedural.

Comment by Emily – May 15, 2013 09:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Agreed with you totally. Then why do a spin-off, geesh.

Comment by Elaine – May 15, 2013 09:36 AM PDT
    • I haven’t seen anything about Mike & Molly. It has been renewed, so at this point it’s logical to assume that it’ll appear mid-season (unless one of the new comedies fails). NCIS: Red hasn’t been picked up, and probably won’t at this point. I don’t recall reading anything official, I believe Deadline stated it as a rumor.

Comment by Esaul – May 15, 2013 06:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • NCIS: Red hasn’t been picked up yet. It still has a tiny chance of being picked up for midseason, but EW ran a story on why the networks passed on various pilots, and a CBS exec was quoted as saying the NCIS: LA spinoff wasn’t “special enough” for their schedule.

Comment by Dizzle – May 15, 2013 06:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Agreed. Always next season too if it’s ever needed. It’s better that they try to retool the show’s concept if there is still interest at any point, than to order it to series like Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior, where it lacked so much and was cancelled after a season. I wouldn’t want them to tarnish the success of JAG/NCIS/NCIS: LA with a bad spin off.

Comment by Esaul – May 15, 2013 06:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Problem with NCIS: Red was John Corbett.

Comment by TW – May 15, 2013 07:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • NCIS RED is dead, not moving forward.

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – May 15, 2013 07:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Aw, that stinks. I guess I was in the minority, but I was looking forward to it. I was ready for an all NCIS night.

Comment by Alex – May 15, 2013 08:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I really liked NCIS Red… I thought it would have been an awesome thing to have them all on Tuesday night one after another. I also thought it would be interesting to have love interests across the shows (NCIS:LA and NCIS:Red)

Comment by H.Houston – May 15, 2013 03:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Oh I so agree, sigh. Love John Corbett too!

Comment by Elaine – May 15, 2013 04:47 PM PDT
  • Is Mike & Molly the new Rules of Engagement??

Comment by LE – May 15, 2013 06:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Please ~ say it ain’t so!!!

Comment by DeeDee – May 15, 2013 06:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bones and H50 both got moved to Friday nights next season? Not good for them but I’ll be watching both live regardless.

Comment by Samantha – May 15, 2013 06:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Expecting Bones to return to Mondays when Almost Human tanks

Comment by madbengalsfan85 – May 15, 2013 09:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sad that NCIS: Red was not picked up. Would have been great to have a three hot NCIS block.

Comment by rcb918 – May 15, 2013 06:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • does this mean that CBC passed on NCIS RED?

Comment by Dan – May 15, 2013 06:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • At this point, yes.

Comment by Esaul – May 15, 2013 06:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • NCIS Red was an exciting pilot and would have loved to see it. My family loves Drama, watch CBS every night. NOT ANYMORE.

Comment by Elaine – May 15, 2013 09:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Mike & Molly Held to Midseason ~ Stupid decision!!

Comment by DeeDee – May 15, 2013 06:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It got a full-season order. I’m assuming its shooting schedule is the same as all other shows. One of the new sitcoms will probably fail early on, so a time slot will open up before mid season.

Comment by Ezra – May 15, 2013 06:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Good point! I hate to wish failure on another show, however I really hope Mike and Molly makes it back to air before mid-season!!

Comment by DeeDee – May 15, 2013 05:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Not surprised CBS finally pulled the trigger on expanding Thursday’s comedy lineup, but I am surprised they left Elementary in place rather than pushing POI back an hour. POI would’ve been competitive against ABC’s Scandal, but Elementary hasn’t been so far. Other than that, no big surprises. I’m looking forward to Reckless coming in midseason, but looking at this schedule I’m not sure where they could slot it in!

Comment by Dizzle – May 15, 2013 06:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think its actually the only think they could have done. Elementary is CBS new baby that they gonna bring to full 4 season to get it to syndication. They dont own POI (WB show) so there will be no future cash from syndication. I think they gonna protect Elementary as long as they can. And its not doing that bad. I mean if POI gets 2.4 at 9 PM, a 2 at 10 isnt that bad.

Comment by Ranna – May 15, 2013 07:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • POI only gets 2.4-2.5 during the final month of the season due to sports and male-skewing stuff. Other than that, it constantly gets 2.9-3.5.

Comment by GK – May 15, 2013 08:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • But its lead in was much bigger then what it will get now. Two and a half men averaged a 3.8 this season while NCIS LA around 2.8. That will impact the shows ratings also. And last week season premiere didnt go against any major sport event and it still only got a 2.4. And now they will have first half of season to go against SOA which is male-skewing also. I think POI still got lucky cuz they could have placed it also against MF and Idol on Wednesday.

Comment by Ranna – May 15, 2013 09:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I don’t think POI has any crossover audience with a comedy like TAHM.
            There’s a reason for the slump even though it didn;t go against any sporting event. The finale always gets low ratings (even in season 1) since the last stretch of episodes are heavily serialized and if you miss one episode, you cannot just jump in again like any other normal procedural.
            Idol is like any other show now with middling ratings and Modern Family has come down a lot in the ratings department this season. The crossover audience with the female-skewing reality show and comedy would have been minimal IF it was sent to Wednesdays. POI is a very solid show, it won’t be affected that easily. I’d wager that POI will get higher ratings than NCIS:LA during the fall.

Comment by GK – May 15, 2013 09:32 AM PDT
          • Oh, and SOA is on cable. Its hardly GOT or TWD on the ratings side. POI should do just fine.

Comment by GK – May 15, 2013 09:34 AM PDT
        • SOA gets around 2.3 -2.4 thats not a bad rating for cable at 10 PM

Comment by Ranna – May 15, 2013 11:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • God I wish they would push The Good Wife to 10 so it doesn’t compete with Revenge. I hate when all my favorite shows overlap.

Comment by Jared – May 15, 2013 06:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What happened to Vegas?

Comment by Gayle – May 15, 2013 06:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Vegas was cancelled.

Comment by Esaul – May 15, 2013 06:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I had heard that but didn’t see it in the list of canceled shows, so was hoping…. Obviously I am in a clear minority, but I really love that show!

Comment by Gayle – May 15, 2013 06:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Mhm. My best friend and his family loved Vegas. I never got around to watching it, sadly.

Comment by Esaul – May 15, 2013 06:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I loved that show too. Now i have to find something else to watch on Friday.

Comment by Chelsea – May 15, 2013 08:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Vegas gets cut yet Undercover Boss stays- bad move

Comment by Keith – May 15, 2013 07:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Undercover Boss gets better ratings than Vegas. You’re welcome.

Comment by tardis repairman – May 15, 2013 08:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • And to add another point; UB is also a heck of a lot cheaper than Vegas.

Comment by GK – May 15, 2013 09:00 AM PDT
  • Mike & Molly to midseason? That just seems like an odd decision. Why put performing shows on hold when one of the shows on Monday is in its last season already? Also odd considering all the free publicity they get from her movies.

Comment by ES – May 15, 2013 06:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • At the very least, one of the new comedies is going to bomb spectacularly (my money is on We Are Men) and they’d need to replace it with a reliable comedy. Since ROE has been cancelled, M&M is now the new spackle show.

Comment by GK – May 15, 2013 09:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well that fills up my Tuesday nights…NCIS and POI. I can’t even imagine how much advertisting money CBS will be raking in with those two ratings powerhouses.

Comment by Maria – May 15, 2013 06:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Let’s see if NCIS can sustain this threat from S.H.I.E.L.D

Comment by TV Critic – May 15, 2013 06:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’m anticipating a soft blow to NCIS’ ratings. With a show that hasn’t been below ten million in viewers, S.H.I.E.L.D. won’t deliver consistently big numbers. I enjoyed The Avengers, and Agent Phil Coulson, but the trailer is just meh to me. I’ll give S.H.I.E.L.D. a fair chance, but the loyal NCIS viewers will continue to watch, I’d imagine.

Comment by Esaul – May 15, 2013 06:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • SHIELD’s cast is terrible. All no name actors. They should have hired a big name as male lead. I like agent Coulson, but he can’t carry the show. The only cast member i know is the female lead.

Comment by CBWBDK1 – May 15, 2013 06:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Mhm. I only know one of the actress’ as well, and that’s because I watched this Star Wars thing on Youtube that had her in it. xD I’m only watching ’cause I enjoyed Coulson and I’m a huge fan of Joss Whedon. But hopefully the cast surprises us? Meh.

Comment by Esaul – May 15, 2013 06:51 AM PDT
          • But you’re underestimating the Joss Whedon and Avengers universe appeal. If SHIELD is halfway decent, then its gonna turn all of them into superstars (Ming-Na is kinda already established – ER and Stargate).

Comment by GK – May 15, 2013 09:06 AM PDT
          • I don’t think S.H.I.E.L.D. will do that great. Sure it has Joss Whedon, but his name alone doesn’t mean a show will succeed. He also has a streak of bad luck with his shows getting cancelled (but mostly because of FOX), Avengers is great too, but that’s also due to the casting. You’re not going to see RDJ in S.H.I.E.L.D.

Comment by Esaul – May 15, 2013 09:27 AM PDT
        • Maybe you need to watch the other one.

Comment by TV Critic – May 15, 2013 06:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The battle lines are officially set for Tuesday night’s at 8/7C.

Looks like Two and a Half is about to get toppled at the 9:30/8:30 slot. The Fox show has created buzz due to his likability.

Comment by TV Critic – May 15, 2013 06:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • POI is my favorite and am glad that it will be after both NCIS shows which will keep me tuned into CBS on Tuesdays. Hawaii Five-0 before Blue Bloods is a good idea for Friday’s. I like them both.
    Looking forward to Josh Holloway’s show Intelligence. What they should cancel is Two and Half Men, it surely has run it’s course.

Comment by JBC – May 15, 2013 06:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • People really need to read the article it clearly says Mike & Molly will be back in the midseason.

Comment by Ty – May 15, 2013 06:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That was edited in later, after people asked the question.

Comment by Esaul – May 15, 2013 06:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My favorites include POI, Castle, The Good Wife and Mentalist, Nashville. Lost Body of Proof and Vegas. Out of all my favorites, Vegas grew so much on me that it took over top spot. I see Body of Proof just might be back on another network. Last night’s episode was terrific, and one episode a few weeks back concerning the “spy” in bed with Jeri Ryan ranks right up there with The Mentalist season finale a couple years ago with Patrick shooting a Red John imposter. CBS-bring Vegas back, you twits! If you can run a show glorifying morbid obesity, you can bring back REAL glitz and entertainment with the best plot lines in the industry.

Comment by cmaglaughlin – May 15, 2013 06:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • BOP was great again last night… It surprised everyone a year ago when it was renewed for 13 episodes and the got rid of some cast members but it frankly all worked… I just think DD and JR want too much dough even though it gets decent ratings… just not enough of the freaking demo… It looks like they are giving the show a good finale with the solving of Megan’s father’s death..

Comment by drhenning – May 15, 2013 07:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • BOP has been so good this season.

Comment by Carm – May 15, 2013 07:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • ABC’s programming honcho said they had a good year with their dramatic pilots which hurt BOP’s chances of survival. ABC Studios is pitching the show to other networks because the show is huge in international sales.

Comment by tardis repairman – May 15, 2013 08:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • What like some of the dramas that lasted about a month each

Comment by Boiler – May 15, 2013 09:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think that Golden Boy, if given more time, would develop the audience that would allow it to continue. Just not given enough time to take hold.

Comment by Lee McNutt – May 15, 2013 06:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agree l was really getting into it wanted to see Ajoro get his mojo slapped in is face .Oh well that CBS for you not giving a show a chance .

Comment by David – May 15, 2013 08:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Did you see the season finale? He was starting to get his karma, so to speak.

Anyone else really like this show?

Comment by Kathleen – May 15, 2013 08:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • l have it DVR going to see it today .

Comment by David – May 15, 2013 08:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree. Golden Boy was a different type of “cop drama”, with excellent acting (love Chi McBride), and great stories. I wish they would reconsider. Plus the season finale, which turned out to be the series finale, really left a lot of things hanging.

Comment by Kathleen – May 15, 2013 08:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Golden Boy was poorly marketed. I’d never even heard of it until right before it premiered, and even after seeing like 10 promos for it I still didn’t know what the show was about. I finally read a bit about it a few weeks ago and it sounded pretty interesting, which is unfortunate because when a show’s on CBS and they can’t manage to convey anything to me besides “it’s about cops,” they’re practically asking for my eyes glaze over.

Comment by Emily – May 15, 2013 09:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think CBS execs have the hardest job when it come to shuffling their shows around because of all the good shows they have. Tuesday night is probably going to their best night of the week with NCIS/LA and Person of Interest.

Comment by JT – May 15, 2013 06:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’d imagine it is difficult for them. But let’s not kid ourselves. I’d rather be in a CBS’ execs shoes over an exec at NBC. :D

Comment by Esaul – May 15, 2013 06:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Not happy about H5O to Friday but considering the competition it will probably see its ratings numbers bump up improving its chances to stay on the schedule.

Comment by Sally – May 15, 2013 06:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Anything mentioned about Beverly Hills Cop? I think moving H50 to Fridays is a smart move. Shores up the older skewing shows on Friday with a proven hit. Looking forward to Hostages (the Israeli version is great!).

Comment by Billy Norris – May 15, 2013 06:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • From what I read, CBS passed on Beverly Hill Cops.

Comment by Esaul – May 15, 2013 07:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • BEVERLY HILLS COP is not happening.

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – May 15, 2013 07:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “Hostages has scored POI‘s Monday 10/9c timeslot”. That was Hawaii 5 0′s spot not POIs. That said, I will watch POI wherever it goes

Comment by Carm – May 15, 2013 07:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Any word on whats happening to Backstrom?

Comment by Adam – May 15, 2013 07:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Not picked up.

Comment by SpikesPrincessJ – May 15, 2013 09:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No Debra Messing show? Well, that means I won’t watch CBS for another year. I’m not really interested in new procedurals and bad sitcoms. They should finally try something new, because today if you’ve seen one show on CBS, you’ve seen them all.

Comment by Goku – May 15, 2013 07:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • CBS is the network that has been the number 1 network in winning the ratings for the past 10 years. There are many shows to choose from on CBS that are really good. Especially the Drama’s and Survivor.

Comment by JBC – May 15, 2013 07:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • All CBS’s dramas are the same procedural show with every episode being exactly the same as the previous one. Nothing great in it. Also I don’t really care about any kind of reality show, they’re all stupid. And ratings doesn’t really mean anything for me.

Comment by Goku – May 15, 2013 07:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • That was how I used to think before I tuned into one of the best shows on tv – Person of Interest. The Good Wife and The Mentalist are very good as well.

Comment by GK – May 15, 2013 09:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • It’s because they own half of Nielsen.

Comment by TV Critic – May 15, 2013 07:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ugh no change to Sunday so The Good Wife continues to get screwed with football overruns. My poor DVR will be again working overtime on Sundays in the fall.

Comment by mspenn1013 – May 15, 2013 07:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nothing interesting to come out of this new CBS schedule. I was looking foward to the pilot with Audra McDonald and Jorge Garcia, too bad it did not make it into a series. Well, at least there’s still one bright light with The Good Wife there.

Comment by Leo – May 15, 2013 07:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I gather this means Backstrom (Hart Hanson drama) was not picked up? If so, that’s disappointing.

Comment by Kate – May 15, 2013 07:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • H50 was a mess last season…..hope they improve their scripts and return to the old crew….that means Steve’s girlfriend back on navy ship far far away and Steve’s mom retiring….Mentalist also weak last season and too much NCI(S). POI is the best network show and Elementary was a huge surprise….. CBS should up their game next season…

Comment by Richard L. Rhodes (@peachynews) – May 15, 2013 07:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well lets see…The Millers sounds like the male version of the Sarah Chalke series just canceled, MOM sounds a little like Malibu Country(just canceled although shouldn’t have been), We Are Men seems sort of dumb and Crazy Ones reminds me of a show Sarah Gilbert and Melanie Griffith in a while ago. Will have to watch it though with the cast. As to Elementary fans, Two and a Half Men is on just before it and it still draws huge ratings so I think it will be OK.

Comment by Boiler – May 15, 2013 07:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What is CBS thinking? Person of Interest has been doing well on Thursday at 9, why mess with a good thing. Tuesday night at 10 has not been a good time slot for shows recently.

Comment by KD – May 15, 2013 07:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love my Tuesdays even more now

Comment by Mia (@Mia_D666) – May 15, 2013 07:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I just remembered that with it’s new time slot POI will clash with Justified when the latter returns in Jan/Feb 2014. Right? Two of my favorite shows going up against each other. I am conflicted.

Comment by Spoiler Junkie – May 15, 2013 07:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Please, people — buy a DVR or use On Demand. No need to miss conflicting shows. Just enjoy the bounty of great shows at different times on your own schedule.

Comment by mary – May 15, 2013 08:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Totally ^this^, heck mine can record FOUR…, some fun tech out there.

Comment by John – May 15, 2013 02:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Reblogged this on save it for the commercial break.

Comment by Funmi Sunmonu – May 15, 2013 07:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They go and schedule a solid player like POI at 10pm on a tuesday… Makes no sense. This show should lead in to a new drama. But atleast they’ll win Tuesdays or be second the whole season. Only one new drama and it isn’t Intelligence (for the fall)! Dammit! They have effectively killed TBBT. Watch its ratings crash and burn. Buuuut, they may also have killed Michael Fox show on NBC due to the scheduling.
    H50 has been a disappointment. All that marketing and money poured into it and it couldn’t be competitive last season.
    Elementary is looking like the next H50. If atleast two new comedies break out this time, then its a win for CBS.
    Mondays – Weaker
    Tuesdays – Stronger
    Wednesday – Same
    Thursday – Weaker
    Friday – Stronger
    Sunday – Same

Comment by GK – May 15, 2013 07:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Golden Boy was a great show!!!!!!! They could have kept it for midseason or even have it on Friday or Sunday!!!!!!! Seriously CBS!!!!!Hope TNT or USA will pick it up!

Comment by didi – May 15, 2013 07:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree completely!!! Golden Boy would have done great on Fridays as a lead in for Blue Bloods. I hope it gets picked up somewhere else. It’s a great show!!!

Comment by Lorraine – May 15, 2013 09:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post