Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Grey's, Glee, Walking Dead, Scandal, Office, Arrow, TVD and More!

Grey's Anatomy Season 9 Finale Ask AusielloGot a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Send any/all of the above to askausiello@tvline.com

Question: Any chance of a Jackson/April reunion before or during the Grey’s Anatomy finale (airing May 16)? – Emma
Ausiello: Can’t confirm a  reunion, but I can confirm — via Shonda Rhimes — that in this Thursday’s episode, “Something happens for April that is fairly life-changing. And then in the finale, all of that is brought into question in a huge way.” Theories?! Hit the comments!

RELATED | Season Finale Scoopapalooza: More Than 100 Spoilers on Your Fave Series’ Endgames, Including Grey’sVampire DiariesScandal, Glee and More!

Question: Coming from the other side of the Atlantic from Portugal! Do you have any Grey’s Anatomy Season 9 finale scoops? —Simão Silva (you can call me Simon)
Ausiello: Hi Simão Simon! A major character’s life will hang in the balance when the clock ticks down on Season 9 next week, but before you go calling Rhimes a serial Grim Reaper, consider the facts. “Everyone thinks I kill everybody — and I don’t,” she insists with a chuckle. “I was doing a tally and I’ve only killed three series regulars [while] four series regular [characters] just left into the ether somewhere to do other things in other hospitals. I don’t kill everybody.” (Gonna need someone to double-check her stats. I suck at math. And I’m lazy.)

Question: Any more exciting news you can give us about The Office finale? —Sebastian
Ausiello: More exciting than S.C. returning? More exciting than an extra 15 minutes being tacked on to the episode? Hmmm… how about scoop on the “final” scene of the series, straight from John Krasinski himself? “[It's] a random scene where everyone’s exiting the office,” he reveals. “It was a very mundane [moment], walking out of the office. It wasn’t big or dramatic or anything. I think it [falls] at the beginning of the [episode] or something, so it’s not like it’s the last shot [of the series]. As per usual, I was crying-laughing with Craig [Robinson] and we were all joking around in the hall every time we ended it.” The crying-laughing quickly turned to just crying when “instead of saying, ‘Go again,’ [exec producer] Greg [Daniels] randomly just said, ‘Ladies and gentlemen, that’s the end of The Office,'” Krasinski recalls. “And it really was a gut punch. It’s a life-changing event and there’s no way to describe it… It’s a part of your life that defined you, and to have it go away is so incredibly bittersweet. The only thing that helps us all is that we’re so proud of the work and we’re so proud that we got to have a series finale. That’s a very rare thing.”

Question: I heard a rumor that someone might be leaving Glee in the season finale? True? —Nils
Ausiello: Thursday’s finale definitely leaves you with the impression that a pivotal, longtime character will not be back next season — at least not full-time. That said, I have received no confirmation that the actor/actress in question is, in fact, departing the show. Speaking of the finale, rumor has it somebody’s getting *a****d!

RELATED | Glee Season 4 Sneak Peek: Regionals! Funny Girl Callbacks!

glee finaleQuestion: Last chance for Glee finale scoop — whaddaya got? —Tammy
Ausiello: A mystery wrapped in an enigma topped with some cryptic sauce. Jacob Artist says he’s not sure if Jake and Marley end up in a happy place because things “might’ve changed a little bit from the original script that we all read.” And that change — which Artist describes as more of an “editing” choice — could ultimately impact several relationships on the show, “Jake and Marley included.” What does it all mean?!

Question: Next week’s Vampire Diaries finale. Next week’s Vampire Diaries finale. Next week’s Vampire Diaries finale… —Carol
Ausiello: If I’m understanding you correctly you want scoop on… next week’s Vampire Diaries finale? Did I get that right? Something allegedly goes down in the episode that is so mind-blowingly cool/surprising that it defies categorization, which is why I haven’t included it in our May Sweeps Scorecard.

Question: I’m dying for some Big Bang scoop. It can be about any couple – I’m not picky.  – Marge
Ausiello:  How about Raj and Lucy? In this week’s episode, he ditches the guys – and a hot game of Dungeons & Dragons – to spend time with his honey — and by the end of the evening, he’s very glad he did. Want a clue that’s no help whatsoever? Chain-link. You’re welcome. Bonus Spoiler: Wolowitz busts out some truly impressive celebrity impressions during the ep.

Question: Please tell me Sheldon and Amy are going to get closer to doing it by the end of this season of Big Bang. I think I’m more frustrated than she is! – Anna
Ausiello: If I were to tell you that the topic is addressed in this week’s episode – which, after all, is called “The Love Spell Potential” – and that said conversation takes place in Sheldon’s bedroom, would that alleviate some of your frustration… or just make it worse?

Question: I know Bones‘ season ended just last week, but you have to have more scoop on the two bonus episodes they shot after the finale, right? —Cassidy
Ausiello: First off, as exec producer Stephen Nathan points out, “They’re not really ‘bonus’ episodes because we know actually where they’re going to go. One will be the second episode of next season, and the other will be fourth.” As reported in last week’s AA, Episode 9.2 is Sweets-centric. Episode 9.4, meanwhile, is a “much more free-standing episode,” notes Nathan. “We worked with [Bones producer] Kathy Reichs and her daughter on that one, and it is going to be a lot of fun. That’s just a great, [classic] episode of Bones.”

Question: Got anything left over from your interview with Bones EP Stephen Nathan? —Rachel
Ausiello: Just this little tidbit on a potential Season 10. In short, Nathan is confident there will be one. “I’m not planning on Season 9 being the last season at this point,” he tells me. “I think there’s a lot more life in the show. It just doesn’t feel old to us.”

girlsQuestion: With Christopher Abbott’s abrupt exit from Girls, it’s clear Marnie won’t be spending Season 3 having Charlie’s “little brown babies.” Any intel on what Allison Williams’ beautiful disaster of a character will be doing? –Lorne
Ausiello: You want Marnie scoop? We went straight to the source. “Marnie is working out her demons with exercise,” Williams tells TVLine. “That’s a big part of her life: She’s deciding that fitness is something to channel her anger into.” Post-split, the character will definitely need her mother’s crazy shoulder to lean on, which means that Rita Wilson will indeed be back in the mix. “There’s always the phantom of some man in [Marnie's mother's] life,” Williams says with a laugh. “Luckily or unluckily, so far we’ve never met one of them. But I would be very curious to see what that cater waiter [a lover referenced by Wilson's character in Season 2] was like.”

Question: I’ve got a burning Good Wife Q I’m hoping you can help me with. Do you know if we will get to see the conversation between Will and Alicia that Will demanded they have after their kiss in the car in the finale? That will be an interesting talk considering she is leaving Lockhart/Gardner. —Katharine
Ausiello: Per series creators Robert and Michelle King, “We’ll definitely see that conversation. But it will come with enough baggage to fill a box car.” In other Good news, did you see who’s getting a new love interest next season?

RELATED | Good Wife Scoop: Find Out How Much Time Will Lapse Between Season 4 and 5

Question: It’s my birthday over here and a great gift would be scoop on the Scandal finale. But anything Scandal is greatly accepted. —Mateo
Ausiello: How about details on John Barrowman’s top-secret May 9 guest stint? According to Shonda Rhimes, the Arrow baddie plays “a fixer” with a “very interesting” client. Bonus (b-day) Scoop: Joe Morton’s character/Jake’s boss does have a name: Rowan!

Question: Love Orphan Black, but I miss Art! Please tell me Sarah’s going to re-join the force soon. —Christopher
Ausiello: Art’s “like a bad smell,” notes EP Graeme Manson, “he just won’t go away.” Translation: “We haven’t seen the last of Art,” he confirms. In the meantime, “Sarah’s many deceptions are still rippling and the effects are being felt, so there’s prices to be paid for the things that she’s done.”

Question: Any good Hart of Dixie scoop you could possibly dish out? —Stephanie
Ausiello: George and Tansy’s recent break-up doesn’t necessarily mean Mircea Monroe is leaving the show. It may mean that. But it doesn’t necessarily mean that. Allow exec producer Leila Gerstein explain: “We love Mircea and would welcome her back in any capacity… I don’t think [her split with George] means there’s not Tansy and George in the future, because they’re very adorable together. And it doesn’t mean that there’s not Tansy and someone else ahead!”

Question: Any idea on how Season 4 of The Walking Dead is going to start off time-wise? Will there be a time jump of a few months, or will it pick up around where Season 3 left off? —Lee
Ausiello: I’m hearing there will be a somewhat significant time jump (hint: more than three months but less than a year).

Darkness on the Edge of TownQuestion: Please, tell me John Barrowman doesn’t die by the end of Arrow Season 1! I mean, he’s immortal, right? —Judith
Ausiello: Let’s just say I’m reserving a spot in our May Sweeps Scorecard under fatalities for a character on Arrow and leave it at that, K?

Question: So we finally got a Karen-Derek makeout scene on last week’s Smash, but then we found out that they cut their, ahem, duet short — and that Derek wound up sleeping on Karen’s couch! And to make matters worse, Karen later went and professed her love to Jimmy. Please tell me that all this doesn’t mean the Cartwills dream is over before it made it past first base! –Sharon
Ausiello: Don’t shoot the messenger, Sharon, but with only three episodes left till the curtain closes on NBC’s musical drama, the odds are looking increasingly slim that Karen and Derek are endgame. Unless, of course, the Hit List ingenue calling her director “disgusting” in this Saturday’s episode turns out to be just a minor speed bump on their road to true love.

Question: Call me paranoid, but the latest Tonys development on Smash — that Ivy Lynn is now also a contender for Supporting Actress for the short-lived Liaisons — has me worried she’s going to lose Lead Actress in a Musical race to Karen “Iowa!” Cartwright. Say it ain’t so! –Rose
Ausiello: Lest we forget, the Tonys are like most other industry awards shows: Politics plays a part. And let’s just say a little blind item in the Village Voice concerning a certain leading lady’s extracurricular activities — including an affair with a former costar’s fiancé — might have an adverse effect on her chances at taking home a statuette for either side of her mantle.

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments, and anonymous tips to askausiello@tvline.com. (Additional reporting by Meg Masters, Kim Roots and Michael Slezak)

1. Robin Cohen says:

Please unsubscribe me from your email list.

2. Linda. says:

Sweets centric, I all for that if he’s finding another job or any job that isnt Booths.

• Jess says:

Your wish came true….It’s going to be a Booth centric ep too. The same ep Booth is kicking ass and taking names, criminals watch out!!

3. Is April going to end up Pregnant?

• Olivia says:

Thought the same, but unless she’s doing it with Matthew (which I really don’t think he’ll do it) or cheating with Jackson (which I really don’t think she’ll do it) there’s no way. How long ago was their last time? And in the end she wasn’t pregnant.
      Maybe marriage proposal?

4. Kris says:

God- The previous episode of Smash was horrific and that last little tidbit makes me question if I even want to watch the show (totally ok with no Karen/Derek…honestly don’t understand the Cartwillis obsession)…at least it introduced me to Megan Hilty.

• Rawley says:

Wait, someone is still watching? And CARING?!

• Kris says:

Sadly it is like a bad addiction for me. I bought into it & will ride it out. Plus there are some crazy funny recaps happening for it (similar in feel to FourFour’s early ANTM recaps)

• jestsaying says:

I also don’t understand people who want this older man with this young supposed ingenue. It’s gross. Just because Derek is age appropriate for YOU and you think he’s hot does not make him age appropriate for Karen.

• Tammy says:

Yes and I’m sucked in as well…. moving it to Sat actually made it easier for me to keep up since I don’t DVR anything on Saturdays. It’s like a car wreck…. you don’t want to look but you do.

• mar says:

Hilty sucks

• Laura says:

Oh my god, seconded. I do not get the Cartwills thing!

• Agreed. I just know that, that low life Jerry is the one who leaked the scandel to the Village Voice and I swear to the Broadway Gods that if Ivy loses that statue because of it I am going to flip my lid. I watch this show for Megan Hilty and her amazing vocals and I actually enjoy watching Karen and then Ivy’s rendition and trying to figure out how on Earth anyone could think that Karen’s is better. I mean, it doesn’t suck but you can hear how thin her tone is and how she struggles in her upper register. At the end of the song she is horribly flat even with the heavy amount of auto tuning that they always use on her. Not to mention it’s horrbily hypocritical of Karen as she was doing it with her co-star which isn’t exactly proffessional behavior even though it’s typical in productions. I just can’t believe that actors would give a crap about who sleeps with whom. She didn’t even get the part until Derek left. If anything sleeping with him might have held her back. Man, I go from totally loving this show to wanting to wring the show writer’s necks with my bare hands. UGH!

• Mel says:

Kris, truer words were (almost) never spoken!!!! That episode stunk up the room. However we made a commitment to stick it out to the end, and will sit there in pain for a few more episodes. Kat McPhee is the most BORING actress alive. The guy who plays Jimmy, I am sure is an okay actor, but the writing for him is atrocious. I don’t get the Karen/Derek attraction – it’s just gross. Kudos to Ivy for finally kicking Derek to the curb. The death of Kyle and all the DULL DULL DULL flashbacks and BORING BORING songs killed it for me. Julia and Tom’s faux fight was stupid. Glad it’s not coming back. It was such a great premise handled extremely poorly.

5. Mystery says:

Tommy is dying in the Arrow finale. I’m calling it now

• The letter J says:

Yes, please!

• Tess says:

I’d much rather that than see Barrowman knocked off the show… Malcolm is a far more interesting character than his son, who looks too old to actually be his son.

• jj says:

Couldn’t agree more. Tommy is boring and whiny. Maybe one the arrows (from either one) will hit him fatally accidentally. Or better yet, he gets killed by Deadshot. Really it doesn’t matter as long as someone kills Tommy.

• mia says:

Goodness I wish! He’s the only character on the show that bores me to tears. He’s sooOo dull. But they won’t kill him; they’ll want to do the Norman/Harry Osbourne villain thing. There’s too much “drama” potential to waste if they kill him.
      But I certainly wouldn’t mind if he went away.

• Sara says:

I don’t think Tommy is dying..I think his father is.

• Alan says:

nah its going to be quentin, its the only way to further laurel’s development towards becoming black canary. plus they havent mined the drama of tommy’s situation nearly enough; and he is one of the better developed characters on the show so they wouldnt let that go to waste..

• Stephen S. says:

If they kill off Quentin I’ll be PISSED! Paul Blackthorne is one of the best actors on the show!

6. s3steele says:

I bet April’s pregnant!

• Ella says:

Hope not…..because it won’t be Avery’s baby….plus we already went down that road. I might like the actor who plays Matthew, but he stands in the way of Japril

• Addie says:

That would be a really long time for her to not know though. She hasn’t been having sex with Matthew and the last time she and Jackson had sex was when she had the scare. I bet she’s one of the doctors whose life in in “danger.” Or she’s getting fired again.

• kavyn says:

I doubt (hope) that both Grey’s spoilers relate to April. I’m thinking one of the newbs are going to put themselves in danger, but they’re probably going to play with Mer’s baby’s life for the drama.

• Stefan says:

Maybe she passed that test she fell last season, and than receives a job opportunity at another hospital?

• david says:

well its either pregnant or raped and i really hope its the 1st one

7. Jess says:

Thanks. But I find myself only caring for when Pelant is leaving BONES! I want him gone. Dead. Arrested. Whateva. Just get of my show ASAP.

• Ali says:

haha, you tell them Jess, I am standing right beside you.

• Melody Paris says:

Yeah, at this point he’s overstayed his welcome.

• A says:

I want him to STAY!! He been keeping the show interesting lately! I already know B&B will end up together and they will overcome their obstacles so I am in no rush to see Pelant go.

• Lucy says:

No way, get rid of Pelant, get Booth to finish him off once and for all. His all knowing smarts and hacking government agencies/public utilities in DC is beyond unbelievable.

• A says:

So they can do what exactly? Bones will find out why Booth rejected her and she’ll get over it and they’ll be together and happy and then what? They get back into procedural episodes with no seasonal story arc? And even If they bring in a new villain, then people will get sick of them and complain that they want them gone too. I find Pelant interesting, creepy and badass. Pelant is what saved season 8 for me! People just want him gone so B&B can get married. We all know that will eventually happen or they will end up happy in some way so I am in no rush to be rid of him. I say another half or so season with him and if the show continues to season 10 then sure get rid of him and introduce someone new toward the end of season 9. Forgive me if I would rather watch interesting episodes with a villain that I actually like and that keeps me hooked and wanting more, than constant boring filler episodes (which consumed this past season). When B&B get married, I’ll be fine whenever it happens
          And there are genius and intelligent people out there with the capabilities of doing everything Pelant has done. The difference between them and Pelant is that Pelant is a psycho murderer. I don’t find him unbelievable. They will catch him. I am in no rush for that to happen.

• jj says:

Not everyone care if B&B gets married. I do however care that the character Pelant is totally unrealistic. A computer genius, fine. But other physical stuff, just no. And even on the computer stuff, he is a known murderer that has FBI’s attention and the team. To have him being able to continously outsmart all of them is totally unrealistic. Unless they are trying to tell us that Bones and company are not that smart afterall.

I will continue not watch any episodes involving Pelant.

• Jay says:

Gravedigger and Gormaggon where better villians. I personally hope they kill Pelant by Christmas.

• Georgia Madman says:

You can get Pelant gone the way I did. I removed Bones from my DVR list and unfriended Bones on Facebook. The show may not feel old to HH but the writing is awful to me.

• Carmen says:

I couldn’t agree more! I am hoping for Pelant’s slow and painful demise in season 9. Can’t. Stand. Him.

8. Ali says:

As much as I am pumped for a season 10 of Bones, hope it doesnt mean stretching out the B & B heartbreak drama for most of season 9.

• suzi says:

I agree. I’ve enjoyed the Pelant arc, but it’s time to kill him and move on. Brennan should understand why Booth made the decision he did, the same way he eventually came to grips with her taking their daughter on the run.

• Sarah says:

They better kill Pelant by Christmas or I will be really really angry. Because the storyline has become downright unbelievable, IMO. You can only suspend believe with something for so long before it just becomes stupid. JMO

9. Joe says:

Any chance of Grey’s turning the music down enough to hear what the actors are saying?

10. sladewilson says:

As for Arrow – as long as Digg and Felicity are okay, I’m good….

• cas says:

THIS! I keep getting worried they are going to kill Digg off. And I love Felicity and Oliver together, but then I see him with Laurel and I like them too.

11. Andre says:

NOOO!!! They can’t kill Malcom!!! #Arrow

12. sarah says:

Have a feeling jake’s boss could be olivia’s dad

13. Sandi says:

SUPERNATURAL scoop, please!

14. Sarah says:

Glad I’m not the only one who noticed the Grey’s music. Had to re-watch a scene like 4 times before I got it. Aus, can you let Shonda know we need her to turn it down? I am a young person with normal hearing btw – I hate to think about hearing-impaired watchers.

BTW – what? Us OUAT fans don’t get any love??? Lol

• Gailkate says:

Hearing-impaired watchers have to use closed captioning – which can be complicated to set up and isn’t even available on many older TVs. Everyone should hound shows’ producers to turn down the music. If you had the captions on you might know about other sounds you’re missing – e.g., “door slams,” “soft weeping in background,” or “dog whining.” Now that we finally got (most) commercials turned down, it’s time to stop spoiling programs with intrusive music. It’s great, but it’s supposed to support the action, not overpower it.
      And why is dialogue on some shows so soft and hurried – Mentalist can be a pain, as can Castle.

15. Fabe says:

Vampire Diaries always has the best finales! I’m excited! If anything happens to Katherine, I’m out!

• kavyn says:

Yup, if Katherine dies I’ll probably only watch The Originals. But I’m thinking the spoiler is the same thing that happens in the books that people have been posting all season.

• Jacqi says:

where are you finding this? i want to know scoop! thanks

• kavyn says:

People have been posting about a certain vampire taking the cure in the books, you’ll want to google the book spoilers if you’re curious who.

• Stefan says:

I think Bonnie performs Ketsia’s spell on her and than they make her take the cure because she would be too dangerous with the power that Silas has

16. Addie says:

If Ivy loses her chance to chance to win because of one night stand that happened before the Tony voting period even began, then i guess Hit List shouldn’t win anything wither because Derek sure doesn’t keep it in his pants.

17. Gillian says:

So happy Hart of Dixie has been renewed. Thanks for the scoop! Looking forward to HOD, TVD & Arrow finales.

18. wordsmith says:

Shonda’s math seems sound. Just counting “major” characters (i.e. 50+ episodes)
    Dead: George, Mark, Lexie
    Changed jobs: Burke, Izzie, Addison, Teddy

• K. Cam says:

and those dead characters were killed as a result of the actors wanting to leave the show. so i don’t think she kills unless she has too. for the changed jobs: if washington had played nice, he would not have “changed jobs”, as for the other three…didn’t they want to leave the show too?

• Lia says:

Addison got her own show and Izzie left because the actress adopted a child and wanted to focus on her family and newfound fame to make the jump to the silver screen. Teddy I’m not sure.

• dude says:

Kim Raver wanted more screentime. Eric Dane didn’t want to leave but it was the best option creatively. He’s probably not too happy with Chyler.

• Allie says:

Yeah, Addison left to go to LA (Private Practice). Katherine Heigl got too big for her britches and wanted off the show. And I think Kim Raver left for a pilot. I don’t remember, but now she’s on Revolution. And, I don’t know if this counts, but Adele died, but that was pretty true to with her character.

• Mary says:

TR Knight wanted out too. Probably not a great move since he’s only done some small guest star spots, and if I remember correctly, also a Broadway play.

• A few other non-series regulars died too, which is why everyone thinks Shonda is such a killer (Henry, Reed, Charlie, Denny, Adele, Ellis etc.) but there really only was 3 SR deaths. The math is pretty accurate (hang on though, was Brooke Smith a regular? Because Hahn left as well!).

• Chris says:

Smith was not a regular. Shonda has actually killed off a lot of significant characters, IMO, but I think she’s correct about only three of them being regulars.

• Kel says:

Erica Hahn as well

19. Ryan says:

Laurel’s legal partner from the beginning will be back and die in Arrow.

20. Rose says:

Shonda’s numbers are off. This is what I can recall:

Grey’s deaths of regular characters
    George, Reed, Charles, Lexie, Mark

Grey’s deaths of recurring characters
    George’s dad, Meredith’s mom and step-mom, Adele

Departed regular characters
    Burke, Addison, Erica, Izzy, Teddy (THREE cardio docs!)

I may have forgotten some. Reply if I did. I didn’t list recurring characters who left, like Finn or Joe.

• wordsmith says:

If we’re including recurring characters, then you clearly left off Denny. But I think the list of “regulars” that Shonda is working from is far shorter. For example, Jackson and April didn’t become regulars until after their Mercy West colleagues were already dead.

• Mike says:

Reed and Charles were only recurring characters. The problem is she lets the characters that people don’t like leave to other hospitals, while she kills off the character that people actually like.

21. Stacey says:

Shonda killed 3 regulars – George, Lexie and Mark. She also killed recurring characters, Ellis, Reed, Charles, Denny and Adele,. Series regulars Hahn, Teddy, Burke, Addison and Izzie left. Way more death than people just leaving.

• wordsmith says:

Plenty of recurring characters have left as well – more than have died, I’d wager. The deaths are just more memorable.

• Lia says:

Hahn wasn’t a regular O_o

• Caro says:

She has no problem killing off characters. From characters like Dylan Young (bomb squat guy) and Denny Duquette (Izzie’s fiance) to regulars like George O’Malley and their families like Harold O’Mally (his dad). Almost Meredith’s entire family: mom Ellis Grey, fake mom Susan Grey and sister Lexie Grey. Also interns Reed and Charles (nobody cared about that) and then she pulled “a Denny” by killing off Henry (Teddy’s hubby) and Adele Webber (Richard’s wife). And let’s not forget about Mark Sloan… don’t get me started on him and Lexie! Why Shonda couldn’t decide to let Mark & Lexie leave Seattle and start a huge adventure on their own, being happy together and an amazing career on the other side of the world or something, nobody knows. Oh yeah, it’s because Shonda likes to shock fans of the show with deaths!

I wonder how many deaths ocured on the show in total… did anyone count?

22. Bender says:

Love the comment about john barrowman love capt. jack harkness love.

23. Sigh. says:

Is Smash over yet so Aus can stop wasting valuable column space on answering questions about a show that almost zero people care about? Seriously. Every week it gets a large presence in AA, and why bother?

• georgiamadman says:

I’m with you brother!

• Brad says:

Because its a good show. If you’re lame ass comment didn’t take up space we’d have more room for something worth reading

• Laura says:

I like it and appreciate all of the time it gets in AA. Us Smash fans just prefer to not show our disdain annoyingly in the comments section of a Spoilers post.

• The reason he comments on it is because the show is bipolar. There are some amazing moments where the acting and singing is mindblowingly good….. and then there is the rest of the time. The show tried to completly change itself and it didn’t go in the right direction and so the ratings tanked. There are still amazing parts though and great actors. Besides, it’s his column. If he likes a show he’ll comment on it. If you don’t like it, don’t read it.

24. Aly says:

Charles and Reed weren’t technically regulars when they died.
    I think that people note the death toll to Shonda because most people think of Reed, Charles, Denny, George’s dad, Mer’s mom, Henry, Adele, etc in addition to the Lexie, Mark, and George deaths.
    It’s not about the number to me though. It’s about the emotional toll all of that takes lol.

• Lia says:

Well, the show is in an hospital, hehehe.

• Anna says:

Yeah, the show is a hospital, so that explains characters like Denny and Henry, but she also kills too many doctors and family members. I feel like the death toll on this show is way above other shows that I’ve seen.

• Jessica says:

the family members who die are all hospital related… people who say Shonda kills too many people don’t really seem to understand the Shondaland mentality.

killing off characters that people like brings more heart to the story, you become more connected because you feel the other characters grief. but slowly, you move on and find a new character to appreciate.

25. Mareesa says:

Why is there never any CHICAGO FIRE scoop on this?

26. Doreen says:

Greys anatomy Canadian promo! Looks like Alex basically beats the douche to a pulp and takes him to Derrick. Can’t figure out what mousey is doing though… can’t wait!

27. Loony says:

Way to Go Simão. Tuga represents
    (and nice sccop from grey’s anatomy dough)

28. Whatever says:

are the accusations of sexual harassment against derek good publicity for his tony him? will he get ‘punished’ too? or is just ivy? great job showrunner.

29. Lisa says:

You have a picture of Rachel but then you fail to give any scoop about her audition or Finchel which is misleading and annoying! I am disgusted with TV right now! I have been waiting two years for Derek and Karen to get together on SMASH and for Zoe and George to get together on Hart of Dixie and I’m not getting either! What is wrong with these showrunners? The fans wants Karen and Derek together but Safran doesn’t care! Zade may have a larger fanbase than Zeorge but Zeorge has never has had a chance and the show show has been teasing them as a couple for two years! I am done with Dixie!

30. John DeMayo says:

Why does “The Big Bang Theory” have to be all about the couples? Can’t people see that the show has been going downhill since the guys are spending more time on dates and less doing geeky things with each other?

31. Charlotte Robbi says:

Alle Ihre Serien liebe ich, aber vor allem Bones, NCIS und New Girl sind meine Favoritten.
    Kann es fast nicht abwarten bis Bones Staffel 9 beginnt und wünsche mir schon heute eine 10. Staffel oder vielleicht auch noch mehrere. Liebe aus diesen Serien alle Schauspieler, sie sind grossartig und einfach genial, wie gesagt möchte niemand missen.

32. Ruth says:

Hm, maybe VD will get the big reset that happened in the books?

• Stefan says:

What do you mean? Enlighten those of us who haven’t read the books.

• CP says:

In the books, Elena kills Katherine by pushing her into sunlight, but in doing so, sacrifices herself. She then dies, turns into an angel and then dies again at some point only to return as a spirit. I doubt they’d go down the angel route though.

• cas says:

I heard the books are awful so I hope not. I’m pretty sure Elena is a ghost for a little while in the books too.

33. haesselmaas says:

Hey!

I just want to say that I’m really pleased with this site. It brings me a lot of info – good and bad – that I wouldn’t otherwise find.

Just one question though; and I really would pike an answer: Will there ever be any spoilers for non-american shows in here? Like British ones?

• LC says:

Sorry, this one made me giggle a little and then I realized you were serious. This is an American site and dedicated to American Shows on American networks and cable. About the closest you’ll find on this site to non-American shows are the articles about Downton Abby.

• Erik says:

really? because i seem to remember seeing things about Doctor Who on this site quite frequently.

• CP says:

Wait, you’re telling me that the absolute only English show that you have over there is Downton Abbey? Therefore it is the only show that this site can talk about? Find that a little hard to believe!

• Jay says:

No, Downton Abbey is only the most popular British show over here. PBS runs something British every Sunday. Shows like Sherlock and that one with Kenneth Branaugh, I don’t remember the title. There are even more on cable!

34. Stefan says:

The scoop on TVD is very juicy. You just ruined my patience for the finale.

35. sarah says:

Meredith falls down the stairs on this weeks episode. So I bet her and her babies life will be in jeopardy.
    April will probably be pregnant, with Jackson’s baby.
    I am looking forward to The Vampire Diaries.

36. I hope they don’t kill Malcolm! They can’t!! Please no! My Tv needs Barrowman!

37. Lee says:

Thanks for answering my question!

38. ClarkKent_DC says:

Regarding “The Big Bang Theory,” I’d rather see the episode where Amy musters her self-respect and dumps Sheldon for being such a rotten boyfriend.

39. .UZaRNLW1E18 says:

I rarely comment, however after reading a lot of responses on this page Greys Anatomy Finale: Is Someone Dying?
    Plus: Glee Spoilers in Ask Ausiello – TVLine.

I do have a couple of questions for you if you tend not to mind.

Could it be just me or does it give the impression like a few of the responses look like they are written by brain dead individuals?
    :-P And, if you are writing on additional sites, I’d like to follow you. Could you post a list of all of your social networking pages like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?