Exclusive

Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on Mentalist, Good Wife, NCIS, Bones, Castle, Once, Vikings and More!

Good Wife NCIS Castle SpoilersWho on The Good Wife will stir up bad blood? How will The Mentalist surprise Lisbon? Will an NCIS mystery be quickly solved? Is New Girl about to get very naughty? What comes out of left field for Castle? Read on for answers to those questions plus teases from other shows.

RELATED | May Sweeps/Season Finale Scoopapalooza: More Than 100 Spoilers on Your Favorite Series’ Endgames

The Good Wife | As interesting as what does happen on CBS’ acclaimed drama – in Sunday’s finale, for example, Colin Sweeney resurfaces (though far from a courtroom), while Cary makes a surprising enemy while forming his upstart firm – is what doesn’t. For example, the April 14 episode was set to revisit the Vampire Diaries fan fiction scandal that nearly upended Diane’s Supreme Court bid, but the scene didn’t make it into the episode. (In the lost sequence, Florrick campaign operative Jim Moody opened up to Diane about his own obsession with the CW soap.) “I’m kicking myself now because the episode was so long we had to cut it,” laments exec producer Robert King. “We will get it online or something. It was a [great] shout-out to Kevin Williamson.”

Elementary | All roads lead to Moriarty…? On next Thursday’s episode, titled “A Landmark Story,” exec producer Rob Doherty shares, “We start with Moran (played by Vinnie Jones) in prison [when] he comes across something on the news that would seem to suggest Moriarty is up to no good in New York City. He reaches out to Sherlock to try to convince him that Moriarty may be here and making trouble.” But while it may not be time to bust out the M-word quite yet, “Moriarty is quite present in this last batch of episodes,” Doherty promises. “He won’t make an appearance until the two-hour finale [airing May 16], but we’re really getting onto his trail in earnest in the [May 2] episode.”

Major Crimes | Adama, call your agent! TNT’s offshoot of The Closer will introduce in Season 2 Jackson Raydor aka (yep, you guessed it) Captain Sharon’s estranged, not-quite-ex husband. Jackson is described as a “charming and devilish rascal” on hiatus from his career as a lawyer to pursue his main passion: gambling. But you can bet on major awkwardness — or sparks? – when Jackson grabs a gig as a public defender, temporarily crashes at Sharon’s place and fast becomes a buddy to ward Rusty.

And now, reader questions answered, via Inside Line’s shiny new email address:

Anything new on The Mentalist‘s finale? Thanks! – Luiza
As promised, the first Q that landed in the new emailbox gets an answer. So, Luiza, you probably heard how Jane is going to narrow down the Red John suspect pool to seven people in the May 5 finale. Well, wait until you see Lisbon’s reaction when he gives her the first name!

Welcome to your new email address! I’m still reeling from the NCIS cliffhanger. What else can you tell us about the upcoming episodes? –Cheryl
And congrats to you, Cheryl, for being the one of 100-plus NCIS emails I chose. This much I can share: Next Tuesday’s episode picks up right where we left off, with Tony and Ziva in the crashed car; no time-jump into a hustling-bustling hospital ER room here. Also, viewers won’t have to wait long to find out who it was that Michael Vaughn’d their vehicle.

Tell us Castle and Beckett are not breaking up in the finale! OK, I know you can’t answer that, but give us something to make us feel better? –Rida
Hmm. Would it make you feel better to have insight into how Andrew W. Marlowe decided wherever it is that Kate and Rick end up at 10:55 pm on May 13? When first planning a finale, the series creator explains, “You have a great map, but it’s like driving through fog a little bit – the closer you get, the clearer it gets. So about seven or eight episodes out, I knew ballpark where I wanted to land.” And versus yet another capper tied to Beckett’s mother’s murder, “I wanted a quieter, more emotional finale, without the fireworks,” he says. “In this one, something comes out of left field that both characters have to wrestle with, something that would be a challenge to any relationship.”

You pick the show, I will take scoop on any! New Girl, Smash or Scandal. –Jackie
Eenie, meenie, miney… Schmidt! Next Tuesday’s New Girl, which reveals how the characters lost their virginity, is filled with expectedly hilarious awkwardness (and braces for Nick!). At the risk of sounding like SNL‘s Stefon, you have prostitutes, a kids’ castle, a dead hobo, tears and a whole lotta lube involved. While Jess’ prom night with Teen Wolf‘s Dylan O’Brien doesn’t go exactly as planned, Cece loses her V-card in a very model way and Nick plays an (unwilling!) role in Schmidt’s first time. And yes, that big Nick/Jess moment that Jake Johnson teased is indeed huge.

So happy to hear Autumn Reeser will be back in the Hawaii Five-0 season finale! Any scoop on what’s going on with her and Danny? –Sarah
While we scoop-hunters may be in the loop, rest assured that for Danny, after being apart most of the season, Dr. Asano’s return is most unexpected.

Greetings from Spain. Got any scoop on Once Upon a Time? –Mundo Magico
Mais oui! (I failed French class.) In an upcoming TVLine Q&A, Lana Parrilla has plenty of wonderful things to say (and tease) about the final three episodes, including how the May 12 finale features “a very sobering moment, where the audience will be very surprised to see some characters have to come together, to work together, to save one another.”

How will Royal Pains handle Hank’s medical situation when the show returns in June? Last we saw, he had suffered a stroke-like emergency from the explosion at Shadow Pond. Will the show pick up with his recovery? –Laura
I have four words that may point you in the right direction: Five. Month. Time. Jump.

From what Bones‘ Emily Deschanel and executive producer Stephen Nathan said over the past week, it seem that Sweets is going to be impacted in a major way by Monday’s season finale. Care to elaborate? –Ed
It’s hard to say more without spoiling the season ender, but yes, Sweets plays a pivotal role in this episode — in that the buttons Pelant is pushing this time around belong to him.

The Nikita writers wouldn’t do anything as obvious as killing off Michael in a finale titled “Til Death Do Us Part…” would they? –Lora
“We have some pretty big deaths coming up,” EP Craig Silverstein spilled in out May Sweeps/Finales Scoopapalooza. And the finale itself, he added, uncorks “one of the most WTF shocks” of the season.

Can you please get info on Vikings? –Lyn
Oh, I’ve got tons, and it’s all coming your way soon. But until then, I shall taunt you with this context-free quote from series creator Michael Hirst, that despite what happens in Sunday’s finale, “I’m very happy to reassure audiences that Lagertha will continue to be a very, very important and major character in the show, for a very long time.” All together now :-O

If there’s a show you’d like the Inside Line on, email InsideLine@tvline.com! (With reporting by Vlada Gelman and Meg Masters)

1. Khorrie says:

I’m often bitter about TV these days, but I’m loving Vikings. Thanks for giving it some deserved attention!

• Ally Oop says:

Seconded! I’m loving Vikings although I’m a bit perturbed about the rift that’s developed between Ragnar and Lagertha. And I’m upset what Ragnar did to the Priest, offering him up for sacrifice. It was a very disturbing episode but very good in that it showed the consequences of religious fanaticism in an ancient setting.

• blancaster60 says:

I am not happy, as well about an apparent third party coming between Ragnar and Lagertha. It seems theat television just can’t stand to have a strong married couple actinge devoted and loving toward one another. One or both spouses has to end up being unfaithful.I ‘m really getting sick of it.

• Red W says:

More like this show needs to stick with a version of history, so they can’t really keep the couple together. D’oh.

• blancaster60 says:

According to “history,” there is considerable debate over whether Ragnar actually existed or was a legend. But real or not, it has been often written that he was married three times, with Lagertha being his first wife. It also states that he divorced her because he was still mad over her “setting “a bear and great hound” on him when he first came around to court her, which I doubt will be the version we get in the TV series. He did then married a Swedish princess, although Lagertha continued to love him and came to his rescue in battle later on. Bottom line, when the historical facts are not set in stone, TV as often been known to come up with its own version of the story. So I wish they would in this case and keep Lagertha and Ragnar together. But I know that won’t happen.

2. Can’t wait for the OUAT and Elementary eppys :)

3. Matt says:

I wonder if the “buttons” belonging to Sweets has to do with Daisy or Agent Starling being injured, killer, or simply put into danger. The only other thing I can think of is Sweets’s childhood as a foster-kid.

What Bones needs is another genius on their team. We know a genius in a padded room that could be a great help right about now.

• Nick says:

Agree with that so much

• Celeste says:

So much yes to this!! I can’t believe they haven’t asked him to help with Pelant already. Seems like a no-brainer.

• Skrable2 says:

Great idea. Although you do wonder whether Zach is off Pelant’s radar screen

• Mimi says:

I am pretty sure if the “another agent’s down” sound bite in the trailer has to do with Sweets, I would assume it has to do with Sparling. But I don’t think they kill her off because I read somewhere she has a four episode contract and this would be her third. But who knows……

• sophie says:

You are so right!!! Zach needs to be back!! Or Wendell needs to be there full-time

• zaza says:

I was thinking the whole “pushing Sweets’ buttons” might have to do with his expertise in psychology. Pelant might be deliberately doing things that skew Sweets’ read on him. Pelant likes to beat people at their own games (computer-stealing Hodgins’ money in a way that computer genius Angela couldn’t retrieve it.).

P.S. Please get rid of Pelant. .

4. Annie says:

OH MY GOD Y’ALL BECKETT’S GONNA BE PREGNANT! Squee! (I am so sorry for the caps – I literally shouted it out loud in my living room before I typed it in, so I went for the cinema verite angle … )

• Jade says:

How do u know for sure that she is preggo?

• Betty says:

Nooooooo Beckett is not pregnant please geez people -_-

• Maria says:

Oh for the love of all things holy, I hope she’s not pregnant. I want Castle and Beckett to be together because they WANT to be. Not because they “have to be” or because they’re “trying to do the right thing for their child.”

• Jackie says:

I have to say, if it DOES turn out that Beckett is pregnant, I will not watch the show anymore. Somehow, I just don’t think it is that interesting with them together. But, somehow, my gut is telling me that she is-just a few things Marlowe said in the interview. We shall see, though!

• Linda says:

i was wondering if one of Rick’s exes could have had a child she never told him about. Maybe I just watched too many soap operas over the years. lol

• Annie says:

Good LORD what is with you people?! “she can’t be”?? Really? Um, last time I checked, she was engaging in all the requisite activities. I think a Caskett baby would be awesome. Man, you ‘shippers – you’re not happy until they’re together – then they get together and you’re not happy because they’re not constantly having sex on screen, apparently … there is no pleasing you guys, is there?

5. Courtney says:

Oh my god if Beckett is pregnant I’ll toss my toast.

6. wrstlgirl says:

YAY Vikings!!

7. Cheryl says:

I’m sorry, but I have to say this, in Spain they speak Spanish, not French…

8. Rachel says:

Beckett is so not pregnant…

9. Nicole says:

Beckett is not going to be pregnant, episode description already said it’s going to be a job offer.

10. Karen says:

I dont think beckett is gonna get pregnant its to soon and that bonnes spoiler i am dying

11. strachpa says:

Love the Stefon reference

12. Doc755 says:

I really hope Beckett is not pregnant. Introducing a pregnancy seems like a good idea until they have the baby. Then you have a baby you need to deal with! Or it can just disappear for episodes at a time and you wonder what was the point (coughEmmaonFriendscough). Now a pregnancy scare would be interesting but save an actual pregnancy for the series finale. Domesticity would make the show a lot less fun

13. Rida says:

Thanks for answering my Q Matt :)

oh and people Beckett’s not pregnant (it ain’t Bones lol). Its probably a job offer. Sure will make things complicated for Caskett, which im sure they’ll be able to pull through. Cant wait.

14. Mary says:

So not happy about Gabby coming back on H50…

15. Nerdbot says:

Holy crap! I hadn’t thought about the possible connection between the name of Nikita’s season finale and Michael’s death. It makes sense. I don’t know what to think about that idea. Anyway, the only thing I care about is that Nikita gets renewed.

• Mari says:

Ok, please no. Nikita has had an oh so sad life already.
      She finally found someone and she fell in love but there were major bumps…
      First he had to be the Avenger, the it was she being rogue, then his son, then the hand…
      I think she has had enough grief to last for 100 lifetimes, so please, pretty please, do not kill Micheal.
      Or Alex or Birkhoff for that matter.
      I said in a comment for the last episode that I get that some of the good guys have to die for the show to be more believable, but the fab 4 are untouchable for me.
      And I love Micheal – most of the time – and worship Shane, so…
      I would really be disappointed if he died.
      And for what? For a Nikita/Owen or Nikita/Ryan couple? No, thank you very much.

• LizMG says:

About Nikita, I have a bad feeling Michael will be killed … 2 major deaths, no please, that means Michael, Alex, Birkhoff or Ryan … Ryan can go, he was a pretty poor leader and bad friend, always lying to the team. Maybe Amanda did something to his brain as well …?
        For Nikita to go on Revenge mode again, it has to be Michael or Alex … Oh, no!!! They wouldn’t kill both of them, would they?
        But since Maggie didn’t want weddings or babies on this show, I guess it will be Michael, damn, that would be devastating! For Nikita and Mikita fans!!!  And losing 2 fiancées, how would anyone recover from that? I don’t want Alex to die either!!
        Will at least Birkhoff have Sonya?
        I am dying already not knowing who will die and knowing that 2 of the super friends will die! Anyone knows anything?

• Shannon2 says:

is Nikita taking cues from the show Le Femme Nikita USA network did in the 90s? If so, they killed off that Michael as well only to bring him back later and showed they had messed with his mind and showed he had a family.

• Kiara says:

No way it’s Michael! Or Alex or Nikita :) The rest I’ll survive. These three are untouchable!!!

16. Spoiler Junkie says:

Re: The Mentalist – the first name on that short list of suspects is obviously Walter Mashburn – no doubt Lisbon is going to be surprised/shocked.

Re: The Vikings- So glad to know that Lagertha will continue to be important. I like her character and really felt her devastation when she lost her unborn child. It’s obvious that Ragnar is on the lookout for a woman who can bear him a son and maybe he takes some steps towards fulfilling that goal in the upcoming finale. Cant wait to see Lagertha’s reaction.

Re: Elementary – very happy to hear all the scoops and tidbits for the upcoming episodes. They all sound amazing.

17. K says:

This is really far fetched but I think Rick is going to tell Beckett what he wants and then he proposes to her

18. James says:

I kind of think Beckett is pregnate as well and I for one do not like the idea, I think it is rushed and out of place for where they are in their relationship, but then again that is sort of the point of doing it, which sort of seems cheap to me. lets hope it is a job offer or something of that nature.

19. Saint Alicia says:

“As interesting as what does happen on CBS’ acclaimed drama – in Sunday’s finale, for example, Colin Sweeney resurfaces (though far from a courtroom), while Cary makes a surprising enemy while forming his upstart firm – is what doesn’t.”
    Hmmm… is that a fancy way of saying nothing major/definitive happens (ON screen anyway)? I mean, JM’s recent interview already killed any anticipation I had for the finale–even for season 5 as a whole–but maybe my expectations aren’t low enough…

• Lucy says:

It’s Cary. Nothing major or definitive happens with him. He was beaten up in a parking lot and nothing happens after that. Why should something happen now? And after 4 seasons still nothing major and on screen happened with Cary and Kalinda. Because the triangle. And it won’t be different next season. I’ve zero expectations for season 5. That new firm will just give writers another excuse to sideline Cary’s character again.

• James Butler says:

I have to agree that not a whole lot will change in season 5 because of the ridiculous love triangle between two fornicators who have “NEVER” told each other “I love you” face to face. (Will said it in response to a question asked in a telephone call and the answer was erased and Alicia never heard it.) The drama and family aspect of the meaning of TGW evaporated in season one.

20. Jess says:

Actually BOOTH is the main focus of the episode. He is the target of Pelant and who he wants dead… Geez. God forbid that Booth gets an actual plot on Bones…. And therefore it affects Booth and Brennan r/ship….. The overused Sweets, yawn, imo betrays Booth, Booth & Brennan and the team due to Pelant, he gets fired and or leaves. And has to make amends next season.

• Sky Lark says:

Totally agree, the emphasis is, as always, on B & B and Sweets sticking his nose where it doesn’t belong is perfectly in character for him too. It must be a reason why we always have to have a finale full of angst and pain instead of looking forward to something fun and uplifting….I wish I knew why.

• suzi says:

The spoiler states that “Sweets plays a pivotal role in this episode ” not that he’s the main focus, Channel some of that anti-Sweets energy into understanding the actual dynamic of the show’s characters and their respect and affection for each other, why don’t you.

21. Katherine215 says:

Love Vikings, especially the relationship between Lagertha and Ragnar! It’s been one of the things that’s brought me back to the show every week – how close yet funny they were with each other. I really really hope they don’t ruin that, or I’m going to be so sad. :(

22. Jackie says:

Thanks for answering my question! Made my day!

23. So, is Red John really going to be one of the seven suspects, or are TPTB going to pull the old soap opera trick of having it be someone else?

• Vivi says:

Nah, I actually think, that [after watching the ep^^] he is..
      But I do have to say, I did kinda expect more from the finale.. I rlly hope, that Jisbon will get together someday.. We all know he loves her [season 4 finale] and she love him [this season finale, well I mean, we did all know that for a longer time, but.. uhm, but this ep it became clear..]

• Shannon says:

Red John knows Jane through his cohorts and own research. We also know he loves to kill even his cohorts and we know you do not ask RJ questions and always does what says. Jane knows him through what information he has gathered through the tidbits/ lorelei’s info etc.. Based on what Jane knows about RJ, RJ could have surmised who Jane would have picked. I figured Gale Betram would be one and the name Lisbon told him, because of the mall scene. RJ suspects do not have all the qualities that RJ has, so I would assume all are RJ cohorts and red is not on the list. RJ was impressed with Jane’s memory and feat to remember so many names. I do not think RJ is Jane himself, but it could tie into why Jane does not sleep espm at night. I have my own list and the only named that match was betram. Good ep though. Seriously, how did RJ know his memory? Unless Eileen or someone knew it too. I thought a good memory could have been different etc..I think the baby girl is significant not just who her mom was. Sean Barlow drinking at the end was a little odd…

24. The upcoming Q&A with Lana Parrilla is something I want to see like STAT! These three last episodes of OUAT are keeping me on edge and I love Lana!!! :)

25. Jane says:

I believe it is Beckett’s considering joining the FBI that is the challenge Castle and Beckett’s relationship will face in the finale. Castle will be heartbroken to hear that she could even consider it an option (as she’d most likely have to move) and then she’ll probably say something like “Well if our relationship isn’t going anywhere, I need to start thinking about my other options.” An EW spoiler said that assumptions they each have made about one another and their relationship will come up in discussion. I think Beckett assumes that because Castle hasn’t yet talked about their future, means that they don’t have one. Additi

• Jane says:

-onally, Castle assumes they haven’t needed to discuss their future since he believes it’s so obvious what he wants. Once again, not talking about things has caused problems. (I accidentally hit “Post Comment” too early, damn iPhone).

26. GinnyB says:

I will probably watch Major Crimes again, but the writing just isn’t the same. The comaraderie that was evident in The Closer just doesn’t seem to be there. Provenza and Flynn had a great chemistry on The Closer but Major Crimes…it was not there the first season. I never liked the Sharon Raydor character on The Closer, so her character as the one in charge just doesn’t do it for me. Her personality is boring, in my opinion. And finally..I hate the Rusty character. There is no rhyme or reason for him to be there. Send him to Brenda and get him off the show. His over the top belligerence is a turn off to me. I also miss Fritzy who is hardly on.

So we’ll see. But so far, for me, it doesn’t work.

• J. Norman says:

Is Rusty the street hustler kid who the writers decided had to be on the show and had the female Captain practically adopt him?
      That storyline drove me away from any interest in following the Major Crimes spinoff.
      I saw no reason at all for the kid to be in the show.

27. Betty says:

Oh god people please Beckett is NOT pregnant & the ink reason Bones did it was cause Emily was pregnant in real life so please stop with that crazy idea for Castle -_- ….. Can we first get them to be more stable in their relationship before we even consider a baby geez
    …. Hopefully that never happens till the very last episode of Castle

28. alexjones says:

well they referred to moriaty as he here, so I guess my theory about irene being moriaty is off the cards, unless they’re trying to trick us of course.

29. A says:

I think the emotional thing for both of them may be that Beckett may find out she’s pregnant. If that does happen, though, I hope it doesn’t turn out like a Christina/Owen thing from Grey’s. Really don’t wanna go through that again.

30. Nelly says:

I’m so glad nothing is happening to Lagertha. I was worried for a minute after seeing the new episode stills.

31. Stevio says:

The name that Lisbon reacts to will be her Own!

32. castlefan says:

beckett is definitely not going to be pregnant. marlowe isn’t hart hanson ;)

• Rachel says:

But Bones got pregnant because Emily was , and to everyone’s knowledge at the moment Stana’s not pregnant .

33. Lisa says:

Renew Nikita please!!!!

34. Lora says:

Newsroom!!!! I want Will/Mac scoop!!!!

35. N.A. says:

So wait. He hasn’t told her yet then? I hope it’s nothing bad for Lisbon but it sounds like I should prepare myself. Thanks for something new for the finale of “The Mentalist”, Matt. It’s nice. :)

36. kavyn says:

I actually really hope they kill off Michael in the finale, that way Nikita and Alex are both in revenge mode (like in season 1)!

37. Astrid says:

I’m actually excited for major crimes!
    I can’t wait for Bones.. Holy crap i’m scared.
    And I hope there won’t be a Castle-baby just yet.

Bum I’m out

38. Me says:

EJO pLEASE call your Agent!!!
    Jackson Raydor!!!!
    This is awesome news!!
    LOVE Sharon! LOVE Rusty!!!
    Love love Flynn!
    Love the whole cast!!!
    Would love to see EJO guest as Sharon’s “sort of ex”
    But we are all still rooting for Andy Flynn to get his foot in her door;)

39. Rach says:

“Michael Vaughn’d” their car…love it! Combining NCIS and Alias in one post :) Thanks for the scoop!

• MY NAME IS NOT MICHAEL VAUGHN. says:

Right? – “Michael Vaughn’d their vehicle.” – Best line ever. It makes me love this column even more.

40. kennyj says:

it was Ilan Bodner who hit Tivas car, isn’t it obvious

41. F says:

although it would be nice if beckett was pregnant, i do hope it doesn’t happen. Please do not do what Bones did. They should choose to be together because they want to be and because they have to be.

42. Shannon says:

Lisbon is too young to be Red John. It also has to be part of the people he sought during the episode where it turned out Van pelt’s fiancee was a red john mole. I am thinking it is their boss, but it also has to be someone that would leave Lisbon utterly speechless too. We know it has to be someone older because Jane has been chasing Red John for many years and most of the team do not fall into that category and I am sure it can be safe to say none are Red John moles. I am re-watching some old episodes because it also has to have been someone we have seen correct? i am assuming it also has to be someone who drinks tea as we saw in season 1 where the twins were abducted and the room we saw Tea cup still warm. Most would say ti is Jane who had a mental breakdown, but I hope not because that would be cliche and plus the blind lady would have recognized his face when she felt him. I am trying to re-watch previous episodes to come up with plausible Red John’s. I am glad they are finally going towards finding him, because the chase was getting a little stale. It is not like Profiler where we saw Jack of All Trades via blue screen that villain was more interesting than Red John because he did everything himself and trained a protege etc.. I still like the mentalist and glad we are moving forward. i think it is about time. i just hope this does not mean the end of the show.

43. Alicia L. says:

I think the name is either Minelli, Bertram, Mashburn, or just for kicks Cho!

44. Pam says:

Another season and once again we’re asked to wait next season to get something good for Cary and something on screen between him and Kalinda. That’s while we’re also asked mostly to just care about a triangle I couldn’t care less. And I don’t care if the finale is brilliant. I needed a brilliant season which I didn’t get. I just got a load of guest stars, recycled plots, Nick, Cary’s beaten up in a parking lot and a Cary/Kalinda off-screen hook up. And there’s no way Alicia will leave L&G for “Florrick/Agos & Associates”. That would be something fresh and potentially awesome, and writers never will go for it.

• redjane12 says:

Hey, I am actually feeling optimistic that there will be a Florrick, Agos & Associates… We’ve had 4 seasons focused on a law firm (Lockhart & Gardner) and how much more internal politics can you invoke to make that firm still interesting? Much easier if Florrick, Agos & Assoc. emerge as a new firm in competition with Gardner & Assoc. (if Diane becomes judge which I am guessing she will as she already backed out once).

At this point between Peter and Will I hope Alicia chooses neither and instead chooses starting her own law firm with Cary. This means mainly rejecting Peter as they are kind of together now (and with impending vow renewal) so that leaves some room for the Will/Alicia shippers to be hopeful for…

45. Dom Scala says:

As For NCIS I hope yhat they keep the team as they they are all great

46. ljd213 says:

“Adama call your agent”. Oh say, it’s so. Love the line, immediately caught my eye. That would be heaven to reunite Edward James Olmos and Mary McDonnell. After all, “All of this has happened before….”

47. ilona says:

Soooo happy abuot Major Crimes scoop! That will be very interesting to watch GO RAYDOR!!!!!!!!! It’s my favorite summer show I just can’t waite!!!!!

48. Cindy says:

It would be cool if Alicia as “the Good Wife” would actually be a woman who can get through a season without having a man. It would be a good role model for her children to put their happiness first, while doing a damn good job at their chosen careers. I have grown tired of Will, mainly because he doesn’t seem to make decisions unless they are underhanded or ambigious. I would love to see Alicia and Kalinda go with Cary and his new associates. The politics of the show (lack of respect of the associates, support staff), is, unfortunately, right on. Make up your mind, Diane! Will miss Eli if he leaves, but, time goes on..

49. celita says:

“Greetings from SPAIN” “Mais oui! (I failed French class.)” O_o what the hell Matt? you didn’t get an A on geography either, did you?

50. GeeMa says:

Regarding Royal Pains, wasn’t Hank at his brothers wedding? I didn’t like the way the storyline was handled. He was in an accident, then he was fine.