Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Grey's, Walking Dead, Sons of Anarchy, Glee, Shameless and More!

Sons of Anarchy Season 6 SpoilersGot a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Send any/all of the above to askausiello@tvline.com

Question: I’d be grateful if you could toss some Sons of Anarchy scoop my way. —Ron
Ausiello: Don’t look for Clay to find an easy way out of the pokey. Asked how long Ron Perlman’s ex-SAMCRO frontman will be behind bars in Season 6, series creator Kurt Sutter acknowledged that the character backed himself into quite a corner. “That’s a rough one,” he says. “We’re going to have to play out that storyline a little bit to know exactly where it goes. We’re still kind of figuring out the ramifications of everything in terms of where he lands.” The bigger question is whether there’s anyone left in Charming who gives a damn about him. “The interesting thing is by having the two people he loved most in terms of the club, Juice and Gemma, kind of turn on him,” Sutter notes. “I do think there was a moment  where, even though you despise Clay to an extent, you actually felt sorry fort this guy. So yeah, there’s not a lot of sympathy out there.”

RELATED | Sons of Anarchy Season 6 Spoilers: Scoop on SAMCRO’s ‘Most Dangerous’ Foe and a Pair of New Faces

Question: Any news on the upcoming season of Sons of Anarchy? —Teresa
Ausiello: As a matter of fact, yes: Sutter essentially confirms that Jax has given up on the fantasy of ever getting out of the family business. “I think Jax has made the decision, ‘This is my life, this is what I’m supposed to be doing, but can I do it the right way? Can I get us out of guns? Can I go legit?,” shares the boss. “He’s at the same precipice his dad was at 25 years ago. It’s not so much about getting out but, ‘Can I make it less dangerous and keep people safe? Can I keep my family whole?’ That’s the shift that has happened.”

Question: So… 90210 is ending. Can you give us any sneak peeks as to what’s going to happen? —Sanjana
Ausiello: A major character will be diagnosed with the Big C (and I’m not talking about chlamydia.)

Question: I’m curious about this first son of Victoria’s on Revenge. Will we meet him this season? —Sam
Ausiello: Unlikely. Word around the Hamps is V’s MIA demon spawn will turn up next fall.

Question: Add me to the list of Walking Dead fans wanting more Andrea/Michonne flashbacks in Season 4. Any chance of that happening? —Carol
Ausiello: Laurie Holden certainly seemed game for a comeback when I chatted with her after Sunday’s finale, but it’s ultimately up to series creator Robert Kirkman and new showrunner Scott M. Gimple. For his part, Kirkman tells me there’s “definitely some room to [further explore] the relationship between Michonne and Andrea” moving forward, adding, “It’s always a possibility.”

RELATED | Walking Dead Season 4 Casting Mystery: Is the Show Getting Ready to Introduce [Spoiler]?!

Question: I was wondering if you had any scoops as we head into Sunday’s finale of Showtime’s most underrated series, Shameless? —Mike
Ausiello: Although the penultimate episode strongly implied that Jimmy was about to sail away to his death, Emmy Rossum tells TVLine that his ultimate fate remains a mystery — even to her. “They shot a bunch of different things [in the finale] in terms of Jimmy, and they’re not telling us what they’re airing,” she says. “So I’m not really sure how the season ends, to be honest.” Meanwhile, Rossum says we should also be “worried about Frank, because we’re going to see him take the biggest toll in the finale.”

Question: What should we brace for in the Justified finale? The whole Winona/glider thing has me fearing the worst. –Elicia
Ausiello: Your intuition, like all of ours, would be spot-on. “Raylan has got a lot of s–t to deal with” during Season 4’s final hour, says Timothy Olyphant. “Winona is in trouble, and he’s going to have to deal with it by making some tough decisions.” All told, the actor-producer said of his just-renewed FX hit, “I’m really proud of this season, and I think it’s a nice finale.” (For Joelle Carter’s take on the finale, scroll down for the latest episode of Spoiler Alert!.)

Question: What does the Cul de Sac Crew do with all their wine corks on Cougar Town? I would love to see a wall in Jules’ house just covered floor to ceiling in them! —Nicole
Ausiello: [Crickets] So… Dan Byrd told us that this week’s Breakfast Club-themed episode is “one of my favorites” from all of Season 4, as the C-d-Sers expose their inner monologues willy-nilly. Although everyone, Travis included, gets to partake in the gimmick, “There’s definitely more voiceover with Jules” after she lands in “grocery store jail.” Says Byrd, “It’s a great little tool to add more comedy, to be able to say what anybody’s thinking at that moment.”

Question: I just watched the entire first two seasons of Awkward on Netflix in two days! Do you have any scoop for Season 3? BTW, love TVLine! —Elizabeth
Ausiello: Flattery won’t get you everywhere but it will score you scoop, Liz. During a recent Season 3 set visit, Beau Mirchoff told TVLine that Jenna and Matty are “pretty great” as an official couple, adding, “They both care about each other a whole lot.” But as Shakespeare once wrote, the course of true love neverith did runneth smoothith. “I hate to say it, but I wonder if Matty cares for Jenna a little bit too much,” the actor teased, before delivering this little tidbit: “You get to learn more about Matty this year in his home life. He’s not as happy as people may think.” (BTW, Season 3 launches on April 16.)

VIDEO | Watch Awkward‘s Spoiler-Packed Season 3 Trailer

Question: I’m so excited for the Carrie Diaries season (hopefully not series) finale next week! Have any scoop? —Julius
Ausiello: Exec producer Amy Harris is feeling so optimistic about a renewal that she’s already prepping her pitch to The CW for a possible second season. The theme? The age of innocence… lost! “After those [firsts] have happened and you’ve had some betrayal and some hurt along the way, who do you become?” muses Harris. Ideally, the start of Season 2 will feature “those hot, steamy New York summers mixed with the country club of Castlebury. That is going to lead to some exciting, very sexy stories.” By the way, did you see this tease about a Sex and the City character who’s mentioned in next Monday’s finale? Well, sources confirm to Ask Ausiello exclusively that we “might” meet him/her in the flesh during that aforementioned Season 2 heat wave.

Question: Got any scoop on Friday’s penultimate Spartacus: War of the Damned? —Stacy
Ausiello: A major character switches sides, and someone we thought was dead turns up very much alive.

Question: Do you know anything, even the smallest thing, about the Grey’s Anatomy finale? —Jessica
Ausiello: I know the cast received a very subtle warning not to share the contents of the script with anyone. I also know that it will be big — literally and figuratively. “The last two episodes of the season work together as a giant two-week finale,” reveals consulting producer (and Scandal co-star) Dan Bucatinsky, who penned the episode leading into the two-part closer. Titled “Do You Believe in Magic,” the hour — Season 9’s 22nd (of 24) — is “an exploration of magic,” Bucatinsky explains. “The magic of medicine, and also the magic of romance and the ways in which the revelation of a secret can play both as a blessing or a curse.” (Secret?! This secret?!) On the Mer-Der front, the abracadabra-themed ep will explore their “tantalizing and terrifying” emotions as they await the birth of their child. “They’re looking at both the magic of creating a family and the scariness of not knowing.”

VIDEO | Grey’s Anatomy Exclusive: Meredith’s Results Are In!

Question: What’s coming up on The Americans? It’s my favorite new show! —Hannah
Ausiello: The Season 1 finale’s coming up, and according to exec producer Joel Fields it will delve deeper into the ’80s phenomenon known as (the other) Star Wars. “That will play a fun role in the finale,” Fields reveals, noting, “Nobody called it Star Wars in 1981. It was Strategic Defense or the Anti-Ballistic Missile Program, which was a mouthful.” Fields is particularly interested in exploring the Day After-esque paranoia that pervaded society during that time. “We genuinely wondered when there might be a global, thermonuclear confrontation that would result in the end of all civilization in the matter of moments,” he recalls. “That was a real possibility that hung over all of us then. And that’s such an interesting world to [dramatize].”

Question: I need some Hart of Dixie scoop, please! —Audrey
Ausiello: A New York-bound Zoe will experience the flight from hell in the season finale when a passenger falls ill and, naturally, she’s the only doctor on board. Now I have a question for you: Who do you think is accompanying her on this trip? Because rumor has it she’s not travelling alone.

Question: Do you know anything about Royal Pains‘ fifth season? —Cristina
Ausiello: Hope you’re sitting down, because we have it on good authority that Evan’s well-heeled artist wife is getting a (gulp) 9-to-5 job. The show is casting the recurring role of Russel Berger, a fortysomething curator at Sutton and Chesterfield’s, where Paige is interviewing for an internship. Her fastidious potential boss looks her up and down, rolls his eyes and sighs, “Oh, that’s right… you’re a woman.” How rude (and kinda hilarious)!

Question: What’s happening with Monday Mornings on TNT? Has it been renewed? —Robin
Ausiello: If by “renewed” you mean “on the verge of cancellation,” then yes, it’s been renewed.

Question: Got any Glee scoop coming up for Santana? Maybe a new love interest? —Ashley
Ausiello: Ryan Murphy strongly hinted at that very possibility in a Twitter Q&A on Monday. Responding to a question about future Brittany/Santana duets, Murphy said, “Wouldn’t you rather see Santana singing to a hot together girl in NY who could emotionally give her a real relationship? I do.” (For the record, I do, too.) Meanwhile, the rumors are true: Rachel will dust off “Don’t Stop Believing” for her Funny Girl audition (but there’s a small, super-fun twist).

Question: Any juicy spoiler re: the Bones season finale? I’m nearly dying with anxiety! —Maria
Ausiello: What’s scarier than Pelant unleashed? Pelant unleashed with a [SPOILER]!

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments, and anonymous tips to askausiello@tvline.com. (Additional reporting by Vlada Gelman)

1. ASHLEY says:

NO DEXTER. AGAIN. TVLINE YOU DISSAPOINT ME.

• TV Gord says:

Have you written to him to ask a question about Dexter? He doesn’t trawl for questions on the message board. You have to ask him.

2. celine says:

From the promo we know Caesar asks for Tiberius’ head so maybe that qualifies as changing sides, but who’s alive? I’m curious? Can’t be Crixus, we saw his head..

3. kavyn says:

I don’t understand why TCD producers think their show is going to get renewed. If they’re that confident then it wouldn’t surprise me if they ended their season with some sort of cliffhanger, so I feel bad for the fans of the shows that stuck with it.

4. yara says:

Santana with a new girlfriend? Yes please.

• AJ says:

Begging and crossing my fingers for Santana to get a new girlfriend next season. The writers were clearly never really into Brittana for whatever reason, not like they are with Finchel and Klaine – Santana needs a serious romance, too. Hopefully they cast someone they love to write for, with a strong voice and the ability to hold her own with Naya.

5. iMember says:

I’m REALLY happy to learn that we’ll be seeing more into Matty’s home life. From the little we did see in Season 1, he didn’t seem completely happy.

Also, I like this Revenge scoop!! This final half of Season 2 has been AMAZING and it’s good to know Victoria’s first born won’t be showing up till next season. That means The Falcon isn’t him like so many are predicting. I think The Falcon is more along this season’s White Haired Man, which I’m hoping for.

6. Jackie says:

Sadface – no The Good Wife this week?

7. Nikko says:

“For the record, I do, too”, says the Brittana hater. No surprise there.

8. Nicole says:

If you seriously think Ryan Murphy would bring another lesbian character onto the gay male paradise that is Glee, you’re just as crazy as he is. I’ll believe it when I see it.

• kavyn says:

Wouldn’t surprise me if it’s Quinn, lol.

• irish says:

quinntana are better as just friends nothing more like Bram.

• Taylor says:

I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s Quinn, too. But since Quinn is M.I.A… Actually, I would be surprised if Dianna returns to the show someday.

Anyway, for the sake of Santana’s future storyline, I really hope that they don’t bring Brittana back. So done. Naya and Heather don’t have the spark anymore.

9. Elly says:

No Once Upon a Time ?! :(

10. SS says:

Your Glee spoilers aren’t much good when TV Guide has an entire story + a picture about “Don’t Stop Believing” being redone…

11. cjeffery7 says:

Monday Mornings is being cancelled because Alred Molina shaved off his luscious dark curly locks. I miss that magnificent coif. RIP.

12. cjeffery7 says:

!!! Zack is back on Bones as Pelant’s accomplice?!!!

13. David4 says:

No shows I watch?!?! How dare you!!!!

jaja

14. melinky says:

Any word on the life expectancy of Beauty and the Beast? I’m tired of living in fear of cancellation.

• kavyn says:

It’s 50/50 until the season’s over. If BATB gets renewed, it’ll be because the CW needs a fluff show to fill the Friday at 9pm slot and doesn’t want to waste it on a new show. I’d hope for the best but expect the worst, and TVLine won’t report anything until it’s official (ie in May)

15. Jared says:

Have the producers of The Carrie Diaries seen the ratings? I really like the series but a second season doesn’t seem very likely at this point.

• lll says:

I KNOW!!! That woman is completely mad if she believes that low-rated show is getting a second season.

• TV Gord says:

It might not be all about ratings. If The CW execs see this as a prestige project that mght get them attention with another season, they could renew it. If the show continues the way it is creatively, it could become as much of a phenomenon as the original series. Stranger things have happened.

16. V says:

We’d better hear “You’ll Never Leave Harlan Alive” tonight on Justified or I’ll be mad!!

17. Reward says:

We all know that Agron is alive. We can see him in the new promo.
    The truly question is: Will he survive?
    That’s the problem.

I’m freaking out, damn it.
    I don’t want that Spartcus ends.

18. Sara says:

Pelant has an accomplice! CALLED IT. I’m curious to know if they’re going to leave his identity unknown or if it’s supposed to be a big reveal by the end of the episode… I was suspicious about Flynn and then I wasn’t and then I was again but now I don’t know anymore. He’s still shady.

19. RobMF says:

People tend to forget that in the comic books Michonne is like Rick, she talks to Dead people. Perhaps Andrea could be right there in front of us the entire time like Lori has been.

• Wrstlgirl says:

For all that is holy PLEASE NO!

• Danielle H. says:

Despite what they say, I think the bad press Andrea gets will factor greatly into how much they bring her back. I think we’ll see her once or twice next season, but I doubt much beyond that. She was just hated too much by too many, and we ALL know that fans have a say in shows now because of all the platforms on which to voice opinions.

• Mike says:

No, no more ghosts, flashbacks to Andrea and Michonne on the road could be fun, but ghosts of stuff and thangs from the prison is not only unwanted but redundant.

20. Alexa says:

I liked Brittany and Santana but if there’s no chance for them reconciling, I’m all for Santana getting a new girlfriend. They should have focused on Santana earlier instead of this crapfest called “Bram”. It is after-all “Santana’s journey” right Brad Falchuk? Just don’t f_ck this one up and please let them talk/sing together.

21. Edith says:

Ditto what Hannah asked for, and thanks for the sneak peak into The Americans. Best new show on TV hands-down.

22. Lorena says:

My heart stopped, how can be Pelant with accomplice…nooooo

23. Iya says:

Do you even still get glee spoilers? Because you’ve told us nothing we didn’t know.
    Anyway, I want Brittany and Santana to be together because I care about the characters, and think they’re a great fit. The writers could have done so much with them and I want them (and if they don’t at least I can completely give up on glee since it’s not good at all anymore). And why would the other unhealthy couples from the show get their farytale storylines and happy endings but not Brittany and Santana? (hint: There’s no guy in that couple)

24. Kurtofsky Lover says:

God, I hate how crap Glee’s become. I’m game for Santana to get a real new love interest, but what about Kurt? He’s gotten hardly a storyline and any screentime this season comparatively, while they might as well rename it ‘The Blaine/Darren Criss Show’. Why separate Klaine if they were just going to waste the season waiting to get them back together??? What was the point?

• Alexa says:

This so much. My favorite characters are Santana, Rachel, and Kurt and I think they all equally the deserve the opportunity to find new partners. Yet, I’m watching the show and I’m reading Ryan’s comment and the only couple he clearly doesn’t believe in is Brittany and Santana, while with the others it’s just a matter of time. Kurt has a nice, emotionally available, and real” possible partner in Adam, yet the writers are too in love with Blaine to give them a chance. They haven’t even let Adam and Kurt kiss yet. Clearly, they’re not dating? I don’t even know anymore. The show is too ambiguous and half-assing it nowadays. Why can’t Santana and Kurt have new relationships that have as much screen-time as boring Jarley, or Sam and Brittany’s ridiculous and unnecessary new heterosexual relationship?

• Kurtofsky Lover says:

Oh, exactly. No one really cares about the 2.0 new kids and their cliche drama, and indeed Adam’s nice and should be given some sort of chance if they bothered to create the character in the first place, but the thing is too, is that Kurt’s had a deep love interest in Dave Karofsky for a long time, and that character and relationship and history’s just been dropped as well, for Klaine’s sake no doubt. RIB do themselves no favors, but then it doesn’t even matter to them that most people are just hate-watching or out of diehard habit, they still get substantial ratings and Itunes sales.

25. Ausiello is a a** who don’t know sh*t. Last year he wanted Santana and Brittany to be slutty cheerleaders, now he gets hand-me-down “spoiler” which aint even spoilers. Plus Santana and Brittany belong together and everyone knows it.. Ryan is just being lyan .

• Sara says:

I don’t care much about Glee related topics but you’re being awfully rude to Ausiello right now. Go unleash your anger on twitter or sth…

• What LIES tho did I tell?? I don’t kiss nobody’s butt.especially him.

• Jess says:

The only reason I’m telling you this is because I’m really tired.

Ok, first of all, the only thing that the Brittana fandom wins with the hate to the ones that don’t support the couple (Like you do now with Ausiello or the Ryan Haters in twitter) is get very annoying and now the only thing that Ryan wants is get rid of Brittana.

You know, I used to think that Brittana was endgame too… Hell, I used to ship them very hard until the whole Bram thing, the declarations from Heather Morris, and now the Naya’s indiference. And I just don’t care anymore. In fact! It’s a fact that Quinntana had more chemistry only in the hallway scene singing six or seven words than Brittana in the whole season 4.

And now, I agree with Ryan. I want to see Santana with a new love interest and maybe we’ll get a better storyline. You should open your eyes like I did (others did, too). Brittana is over. So sad but true. And like I said, stop the hate. It’s not cute.

Jesus, Brittana fans are destroying their own fandom.

• Wendell says:

If by kissing butt you mean sounding like polite, mature human being then no, you’re not guilty. Are you ten?

• Gerald says:

Seriously, it’s a tv show. Relax, you seem like a crazy person.

• megan says:

Are you serious? Show some respect to people you don’t even know. God, the internet is vile.

26. Laura says:

Can Zoe’s plane companion please be Wade? Enough with this foolishness. Or Lemon’s cute/cocky brother. That’s my real guess.

• Jules says:

Yes, please, either of those, jut don’t make it George… I like him, but Zoey has still some unfinished business with Jonah and especially with Wade.

• Lucy says:

Don’t think it’s Jonah, then Zoe wouldn’t be the only doctor on board!?

• Magically Suspicious says:

I’m ok with her companion being George if the point of the episode is to force them to spend several days in close quarters with each other and realize they are better as friends and friends only. I’d even be ok with them having to sleep with each other one time to come to that realization, except I don’t want George to cheat on Tanzy. I’ve come to like her with George just as much as I like Wade with Zoe. And that’s a LOT. It doesn’t hurt that Miss Mircea Monroe is quite lovely in every single thing she does.

27. Jackie says:

Ryan Murphy and Michael in this case have no idea what they are talking about. Glee/Fox knows they need Brittana. This fandom makes up the top 3 fandoms that pretty much run the show. You eliminate this couple, then you’ll have no idea the negative implications it will have. Glee lost so many views already because the writing is awful. So if they dare not give fans Brittana, then more **** will hit the fan. It’s been known that Ryan does not like Brittana Fandom. Why? Who knows. Maybe he’s mad that he didnt come up with Brittana like he did with Klaine and Finchel. Maybe he’s mad because this fandom is the most vocal out of the 3.

• Babygate says:

This is a bit of a stretch. I was a Brittana fan but I am completely over it. I have no desire to see them back together. Santana is moving forward and Brittany has regressed to her tween years, IMO. Heather can stay in the background and be the phenomenal dancer she is. Naya’s Santana can now move unhindered in a new and more mature progression for her character.

• Lyla says:

Same here. I used to love Klaine and Brittana, but I think their time is over. They need a new relationship outside their high school sweethearts and move on into better things in life. People (and by that I mean the fans) need to move on, this is just a tv show.

• Faith says:

That’s just it, though; people ARE moving on. In droves – just analyze the ratings. Whether you’re over Brittana or not, I think the original poster is right concerning the impact on ratings as all these once thought to be endgame romances have been rather callously thrown apart. And I don’t think any new relationship for Santana is going to replace the viewers who say bye bye/have said bye bye because of the end of Brittana, etc. Time will tell, of course, but IMO, Glee has already jumped the shark and its ratings will continue their downward slide. Just like Murphy’s Nip and Tuck, Glee has deteriorated rapidly in terms of quality.

28. Babygate says:

Walking Dead: she annoyed me to no end but I was seriously upset when Andrea died. She was this enigma of a dingbat who turned out to be this idealistic post-apocalyptic Anne Frank who believed there is good in everyone. I hope she returns, even if it’s just in Michonne’s imagination or in flashbacks. They did it with Lori and that made a heck of a lot less sense.
    Grey’s: as long as Callie and Arizona stay together I’m on board with whatever although I have to admit it sucks that Mer is now facing this Alzheimer’s scare.
    Glee: yes, I would much rather see Santana with a more compatible love interest. I am over Brittany after the way Heather dissed Brittana. Besides, Brittany has become almost unwatcheable this season. Eating Cheerios off the floor, really? Someone has a really warped idea of what cute and endearing are.

29. cheryl says:

Monday Mornings is great ; I hope it isn’t cancelled!!!!!!!!!!!!

• LEP says:

Me too.

• T says:

If do, dead!

• drhenning says:

MM’s is a gem of a DEK show that got stuck in a lousy timeslot and could never find an audience.. 10PM Mondays against strong programming on the networks ( right now, all three OTA networks have DVRable shows… thankfully, H50 is on CBS that posts it quickly ON Demand so I don’t have to DVR)… I will always think of Molina from now on whenever I see a speaker pour himself a glass of water!!! yikes that guy is tough… Feel bad for Jennifer Finnigan who just came seem to stick to a show.. A wonderful cast.. and some amazing characters developed in such a short time…. I guess it’ll be “Do Dead”…

30. Diane says:

Umm, MerDer are already a family. They’re waiting for their second child. Also, I second @elecia’s fears for Winona & @v’s demand for Brad Paisley to be playing at the end of Justified tonight. :)

31. april-ann says:

What is with 90210 and its fixation on the Big C? As if Jackie dying (a character not even theirs to kill off) and the whole story with Raj were not big enough downers. The idea of an updated BH 90210 was good in theory; but this show was just horrible from the start. I could watch reruns of the first one forever; I don’t want to see first-run eps of this let alone any reruns. Can we just forget this show ever happened? Wipe the slate clean as of the last episode of BH 90210 in 2000? And when someone can come up with something worthy, we can call it the new 90210?

32. Lauren says:

My Brasillian pen pal Guillermodilla has all the Glee spoilers on his Glee4me tumblr tweets, and he says that in 4×19, 4×20, 4y20, 4z20 and 4×21 there is no BrittiSam but RachelSam and SchuSam. Guillermodilla also tells me I win lottery in Glee spoiler 4×24.314.

33. “Strategic Defense or the Anti-Ballistic Missile Program” I figured that was going to come into play.

34. Diva says:

Ilithyia! Please tell me that the person who’s coming back on Spartacus is Ilithyia.

35. steven says:

I hope Silver doesn’t get the Big C, even after she wants to get surgery in order to prevent it.

• Magically Suspicious says:

I think that’s the obvious answer. It sets up a poignant way to end the Teddy/Silver as parents storyline. Teddy and his husband will have to raise the child after Silver is gone, which gives them what they wanted all along, only under much worse circumstances. This could actually be a very well done storyline if they don’t turn it into a joke.

36. kate says:

I sort of can’t believe how we got a whole paragraph of ‘The Americans’ scoopage that told us almost nothing. Well played, Joel Fields, well played.

37. Mike says:

I wouldn’t mind seein more if Andrea and Michonne, they were together for 8 months, there could be some interesting stories.

38. Caro says:

Ugh…”Don’t Stop Believin”! Rachel should be singing “Don’t Rain on My Parade”! And as for Zoe not traveling solo to NYC that is not a spoiler! Everyone knows she and Breeland Jr. will be traveling together because that spoiler has been out for at least a month!

39. render says:

I wonder if its sweets, the last episode with Pelant in it, Sweets gave me a bad vibe I hope not as I like sweets, but a few things just didn’t seam right. Maybe just me though

• Martoukian says:

I’d rather it be the guy who is obsessed with putting their work in binders.

• ForeverBones says:

No, I don’t think Dr. Edison would be Pelant’s accomplice, and Sweets wouldn’t make sense. I would have figured on Flynn till he got shot. I’d love to have it be Daisy–she is so annoying. But, honestly, I can’t think of a regular that could be the accomplice. It may be someone totally new.

40. mia says:

I’d love it if Lemon was travelling with Zoe to NY on Hart of Dixie! They don’t have enough scenes together

• Magically Suspicious says:

How much fun would that trip be?!!?!!?!!! Lemon in NYC with Zoe, the proverbial burr in her saddle, being her only friendly face would be hilarious. I can also see Lemon having some hot and steamy vacation fling romance. Southern Belles are very popular.

41. Wm says:

No Newsroom! And I DID ask him!

42. Andy says:

I’m just going to say it again, because I’m still not happy about it. Leverage got canceled so that a new show like Monday Mornings could be added to TNT’s list of shows, and now Monday Mornings is about to be done after a season? TNT Powers That Be, what were they thinking?

43. Ellie says:

Any soap fans think the Royal Pains character sounds like a fit for Roger Howarth? Hmmm. Could be a way to secure him for oltl.

• Meg says:

I thought he was headed back to GH with Easton & Alderson?

• Ellie says:

Probably, but there is also a rumor that he had a one year contract with GH and got an extention to do 4 weeks at OLTL. So it’s possible that he finishes out the rest of his contact at GH and then who knows.

44. Faith says:

Santana with a new girlfriend? No thanks . Guess I’ll join the other 5 million former viewers of this increasingly ill written show. And btw, since when is Santana emotionally stable? She’s far less stable than Brittany unless you think empty threats of going Lima Heights, rudely barging in on people, and putting down nearly everone for superficial reasons are signs of emotional stability. Actually. if an emotionally stable female exists on this show, I’ve failed to notice. Tina was but then they had her creepily rubbing Vapor Rub on an unconscious Blaine. Glee is easily one of the most misogynistic shows on the air.

45. Mark says:

Um, ““Nobody called it Star Wars in 1981. It was Strategic Defense or the Anti-Ballistic Missile Program, which was a mouthful.”

No one called it anything in 1981. Reagan didn’t decide to have such an initiative till 1983. He made a speech about it March 23. The >very next day< Ted Kennedy derisively called it "Star Wars" on the Senate floor.

These guys do a great show; too bad their knowledge of history is so off.

46. lillyg says:

Hart of Dixie sounds a lot like a series finale. :/

• Brandy says:

It’s very likley to be renewed as it does well in DVr,A18-34& W 18-34& is cheap to make, not to mention EOMD,Cult,GG,90210 are cancelled probably CD and maybe BATB will be cancelled too.They may not be able to cancel HoD too.Plus, HoD is the fourth highest rated cw show,tied with BATB.Also, Zoe’s leaving Bleubell for a wedding according to spoilers so she won’t be leaving permanently.Remeber last season the second to last episode when her dad came and they were going to go somewhere for her new fellowship and Zoe left Bluebell but came back that episode?Her leaving again I doubt means anything and will be temporary and brief.Its probably set up so it could serve as a series finale just in case though.This site has HoD as safe bet for renewal, yahootv says its very Likley to be renewed,deadline in jan said it was a Likley renwal and earlier this week broadcast tv buzz said it going to be renewed.

• ForeverBones says:

I heard that HoD was definitely renewed. But it will be interesting to see who Zoe’s traveling companion will be….

47. Tobi says:

I just watched the whole first two seasons of awkward on Netflix too. Love the show but had never heard of it before.

48. DN says:

I know it doesn’t really matter, as “Shameless” has already been renewed, but if Jimmy is gone, so am I. As with any show, there is the core, around which insanity can occur, as long as the core remains. Fiona and Jimmy are the core of “Shameless” — and Jimmy has been nothing but upstanding until this mafia story line, which I saw as weak (and perhaps the producers agreed, seeing as how it got little actual screen time this season).

49. Debbie says:

Bummer, I really like Monday Mornings….

50. Lacy says:

Uggggg..no more killing off people from Grey’s!!! Please, for the love of all that is holy in TV Land!! Can we have ONE frakkin’ season finale that doesn’t piss everyone off!!!!!!!!