What Makes Castle's Ice Hot? Might Glee Still Go There? A Follower Offed Too Soon? And More Qs

goodwife_knight300We’ve got questions, and you’ve (maybe) got answers! With another week of TV gone by, we’re lobbing queries left and right about shows including NCIS: LA, Justified, Scandal and Community!

1 | Is Degrassi really telling us that Fiona doesn’t understand what the GPS feature on Twitter means? And after watching the ensuing break-in, are we the only ones who feel validated in our decision not to join Foursquare?

2 | Was it a bit of a creative leap to think T.R. Knight’s otherwise genius Good Wife campaign strategist would’ve grilled Zach about his love life without first consulting Peter? Surely there was a more plausible way for Jordan to exit the show.

3 | Did any Once Upon a Time viewers/Disneyphiles by chance catch the Space Mountain theme playing during the car chase? (Apparently the music cue was Lana Parrilla’s idea!)

VIDEO | Exclusive Once Upon a Time First Look: Will Regina Make [Spoiler] Disappear?!

4 | Shameless‘ Mandy is no angel, and hitting someone with your car is very, very wrong, but Karen is the worst, right?

5 | To echo many a Walking Dead viewer/commenter: Why didn’t Andrea A) appropriate the Governor’s truck or B), assuming he had the keys and there was no time to hotwire, at least disable it? And we know the Governor is all sorts of badass, but how in the world did he make it out of that building full of biters alive?

6 | After the Girls finale cut to black, what are the chances that Adam promptly set Hannah down and said, “…but you need some serious help, and I am not the answer”? And how many episodes into Season 3 before Marnie and Charlie’s renewed (and ill-advised) relationship falls back to pieces?grimm275

7 | Did The Following kill off Paul, thus ending his storyline with Jacob, too quickly? There was still so much potential there! And why didn’t anyone try to stop Amanda as she was running out of the diner?! Speaking of the killer drama…

8 | Can someone put out an APB for The Following’s Joey? And Grimm‘s Adalind?

VIDEO | Watch The Following‘s Jacob and Emma Have a Painfully Awkward Reunion

9 | Did you catch the Three’s Company shout-out at the end of this week’s Bones? (Sweets, you’d better hope Mr. Roper doesn’t catch on!)

10 | Did the Deception finale seriously not tell us why Robert killed Vivian?

11 | How is Dorrit’s new love interest on The Carrie Diaries such a smooth talker at such a young age? We think he made us blush!Castle_0318_BeckettIce

12 | What exactly does Castle‘s Beckett do with ice…?

13 | Which nod to General Hospital‘s past was funnier: Scotty’s recollection of Luke and Laura’s iconic wedding (“There was quite a number of people watching her marry that string bean”), or Lucy’s dig at Luke’s old ‘do (“That was 1981; everyone … had a lot more hair”)?

14 | Which Justified sequence had you most on the edge of your seat: the cornered convoy… Ava squaring off against Nicky Augustine… Constable Bob vs. Yolo… or Raylan holding down the fort at the school?

15 | As you watched NCIS: LA‘s planted spin-off — knowing who all would be in the Red cast — were you counting the minutes until Kenneth Mitchell’s Agent Goose Dead Meat Danny was killed or gravely injured?

RELATED | May Sweeps Scorecard 2013: Deaths, Weddings, Births, Sex, Resurrections, Firings and More!

Smash - Season 216 | Why did Smash not let us see the Bombshell team telling Ivy Lynn she’d finally won the part of Marilyn — especially since NBC’s press site has a photo of Eileen, Tom, Julia and Ivy Lynn toasting in the rehearsal space?

17 | Is it wrong that we want to send Arrow‘s Helena a gift basket for (inadvertently) breaking up Oliver and McKenna?

18 | Why does Supernatural insist on beating up Dean’s pretty face — via people he loves?! First, Sam/Lucifer destroyed it in “Swan Song,” and now his pal Castiel took a fist to it.

RELATED | Matt’s Inside Line: Scoop on Supernatural, Once, Smash, Grimm, Grey’s, NCIS: LA and More

19 | Which SVU fans had “Brian Cassidy” going to the finals in their Olivia’s Mystery Lover bracket tournament?Community - Season 4

20 | As we approach the midpoint of Season 4, what’s your assessment of Community — better, worse, or about the same post-Dan Harmon?

RELATED | Idina Menzel Books Glee Encore

21 | On Glee, did Sam’s intense facial expressions during Blaine’s “Against All Odds” performance hint there’s still a chance the straight-gay besties might get a Brittana moment? And wasn’t Sam’s reaction to Blaine’s crush surprisingly sweet? Also: Isn’t the show way overdue for a purely NYC-centric episode (or five)?

22 | Given how often Vampire DiariesStefan and Damon call each other to check in, do you think tvd275their cell phone bill is astronomically high? Or do they have a family plan?

23 | Is there a drinking game for every time a character on Beauty and the Beast says “cross-species DNA”? Speaking of which, won’t the dead “vigilante” planted in the burned warehouse not possess any?

24 | On Scandal, did you peg the dry cleaner as the drop spot from the get-go? And while it would have made for a less titillating follow-up, couldn’t Quinn have just said she needed change for a parking meter? And can Lisa Edelstein recur as Liv’s drinking buddy?

25 | How strong is your sense of déja vu this week, as Tonight Show succession plan rumors and speculation run wild, right down to NBC’s apparent bungling of the transition?

Comments (127)

• Glee needs not just one NYC-centric episode, but a season’s worth.

Comment by Amy – March 22, 2013 11:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i actually think it’s better in small doses. I love those scenes but when we got the NYC-centric “Swan Song” episode (or as NYC-centric as Glee has gotten) I found it boring. I don’t know if I’d want to see an episode totally dominated by just Rachel, Kurt and Santana. Also, I really love Marley.

Comment by dude – March 22, 2013 11:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yeah, I agree. As long as I know that we’ll get some Rachel, Kurt and Santana focus in each episode I’m happy. With so few characters there -I think it is far more easiler to do that rather than have a dozen characters there in Lima getting any focus. I just don’t understand why people are complaining. 3 characters get roughly 25% of the show -while over a dozen characters share the other 75%. The odds are definitely in NY’s corner for attention.

Comment by Julia – March 22, 2013 12:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I want an all NYC show period. Of course, some other characters have to move there, but please none of the newbies!

Comment by anne – March 22, 2013 02:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would love to see (well, hear about, I don’t watch Glee anymore) the Blaine/Sam thing happen. The bitter tears of Klaine stans would make my year. I can almost hear their crying and gnashing of teeth.

RE: Shameless – I know I’m a bad person but I thought it was hilarious to see Karen get hit by that car. She was standing in the center of the road! I mean, you know Lip is going to find out that Mandy was responsible and dump her and go back to Karen, which is just stupid since neither of them are good for him… If he had any common sense to go with his intellect, he’d get the heck out of there and never look back.

Comment by Mark – March 22, 2013 11:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I completely agree Mark. I hate Karen so much I actually cheered when she was hit by the car. Lip is both the smartest and dumbest person on the show. If he were real I would tell him tel just run off to MIT and never come back.

Comment by Shamefully shallow – March 22, 2013 12:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Blaine and Sam should totally move in together after graduation in somewhere that’s not NY and be dork bros together! With appearances of Tina, Artie, and Britt. Love these two!

Comment by Heidi – March 24, 2013 05:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Next time either of you interviews Stana Katic, please ask her what is that trick Beckett does with ice cubes

Comment by JAA – March 22, 2013 11:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Googling it proves very interesting! ;-)

Comment by Susan – March 22, 2013 11:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Heeheehee *blush*

Comment by Klover – March 22, 2013 11:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • There are a few possibilities that make sense, all of which are steamy.

It really depends on if the ice stays outside or whether it gets put somewhere.

Comment by Will – March 23, 2013 02:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • She either used them on her own nipples to make them erect, or she put them into her mouth and performed fellatio on Castle. Those are the only two uses for ice that I know about.

Comment by jon Weimer – March 23, 2013 07:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I was hoping it was the DA instead of Cassidy, but as long as Liv is happy (after 14 years of being a detective), I couldn’t really care who she ends up with. Just please, give her a baby by seasons end!

Comment by Jarrod Mitchell – March 22, 2013 11:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Glee needs to be only in NYC next season! and yeah Sam and Blaine should totally get together so Brittany can be with Santana again!

Comment by BRAMSUKS – March 22, 2013 11:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Move Mercedes from LA to NYC and add her back to the cast on a regular basis; Finn and Rachel get back together in NY and have Tina get accepted to NYU or Columbia. Figure out a way to get Artie there also, then you have the original Glee Club back on the show together (leave Mr. Schue in Ohio). Then maybe we can get some of the original quirkiness of the show back instead of the blandness that is the current McKinley High group.

Comment by dan – March 22, 2013 01:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Community was so bad last night I stopped watching it. That was a first.

Comment by David4 – March 22, 2013 11:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes, it was pretty bad. I say Community is worse this year for sure.

Comment by Margie – March 22, 2013 03:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I didn’t stop, but it was a close call. Awful episode!

Comment by Sophonisbe – March 22, 2013 03:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I just don’t feel the heart in it this season. It’s almost like post-Harmon they’re trying to follow his pattern but it’s just not working somehow.

Comment by Jessa – March 22, 2013 07:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Well said. That is exactly what it is. It’s just going through the motions now.

Comment by tripoli – March 22, 2013 09:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • THIS. So much this!

Comment by M – March 23, 2013 07:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’ve taken it off my DVR schedule it’s gotten so bad, and I’ve been a fan since the beginning.

Comment by Patti – March 23, 2013 08:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No, Glee really doesn’t need to see even more of either of those bland characters. More NYC would be a welcome though.

Comment by jr – March 22, 2013 11:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • VD has a tendency to provoke a few questions, like where does Elena get her money? Is there a mall nearby for all the fancy ball gowns & new clothes? Does anyone work? Are Stefan and Damon loaded or something? How does the verbane not get into the water system of Damon’s mansion? How has no one flunked out of high school with the amount of classes missed?

Don’t get me wrong I love this show but sometimes the questions it raises give me a big chuckle.

Comment by AndreaG (@andreaLG) – March 22, 2013 11:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ooh, I love playing this game. Here’s one… How will Matt, who could barely scrape enough cash together to keep a roof over his head at his own home, pay for stuff like utilities, homeowners insurance, property taxes etc. at the former Lockwood estate? Oh, and when Rebekah leaves town for New Orleans (via the spinoff), will she still be paying the insurance on his brand new truck because Matt can’t afford that either.

Comment by bruceeff – March 22, 2013 11:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • It’s Mystic Falls…everything just mystically appears and disappears. I wonder if, being vampires and all, Elena, Damon and Stefan just steal all their money… I know Elena would definitely be game since losing her humanity.

Comment by cowcowmeows – March 22, 2013 12:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • From what I recall, I believe that the Salvatores have “old money.” They live off of the inherited wealth of long dead relatives.

Comment by Bruce_F – March 22, 2013 01:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Let’s face it, though, TVL’s money question was actually pretty dumb. Just about every plan out there has free mobile-to-mobile, so all Stefan and Damon would need is to have the same cell phone carrier. So, yeah, the rest of you had way more relevant money questions.

Comment by Cheryl – March 22, 2013 01:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • If you figure the amount of people in Elena’s life that have died, she would have quite a bit of money from life insurance (Adoptive parents, Jenna, her biological father and Alaric).

Comment by Nessie – March 24, 2013 01:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • True !!!

Comment by Jena – March 24, 2013 04:12 PM PDT
    • Correct me if I am wrong, however I thought Caroline made a reference (was it during last week’s episode) to the fact that the Salvatore Mansion has its own well and that was why the vervain in the Mystic Falls’s water system was not affecting them?

Comment by Baileigh – March 22, 2013 06:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I believe Caroline mentioned the Salvatores had a filtration system for the water.

Comment by Bruce_F – March 22, 2013 06:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 4. – Yes, even with an attempted murder under her belt, Mandy is still not worse than Karen. It’s impossible to be worse than Karen. In fact, I like Mandy even more for trying to kill her.

Comment by Bruce_F – March 22, 2013 11:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree 100%

Comment by Spencer – March 22, 2013 12:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed I cheered.

Comment by Shamefully shallow – March 22, 2013 12:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 16. Because we needed more Karen is Awesome!! time, of course!

Comment by Sara – March 22, 2013 11:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ugh! If she wins the fictional Tony award in the season (series) finale I will definitely throw something at the tv.

Comment by dan – March 22, 2013 01:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • So agreed! At least we can rest easy knowing that in real life, the day Kat Mcphee wins a Tony is the day hell freezes over.

Comment by Sara – March 22, 2013 02:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 12) I don’t think it would be appropriate to post here what Beckett does with the ice.

14) Constable Bob vs. Yolo. great scene.

Comment by Nat – March 22, 2013 11:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      12. The mind reels… :D
      14. Constable Bob and Yolo was awesome.

Comment by Dark Defender – March 22, 2013 06:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • #14 – Justified – All of them! Wow, what an awesome show and an amazing episode. It really deserves an Emmy, as do Walton Goggins, Timothy Olyphant and Jim Beaver, too, while we’re at it!
    #9 – Bones – Yes, I caught the Three’s Company reference, very cute

Comment by Dawn – March 22, 2013 11:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • And an Emmy for Mike O’Malley, too!

Comment by Dawn – March 22, 2013 12:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If you have to be told what Beckett does with ice, you clearly have no imagination at all. (Or is it a dirty mind? Whatever.)

Comment by megshells – March 22, 2013 11:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 20. I’m an avid fan of Community, but this season has been beyond poor. I used to constantly monitor the ratings and beg for renewal but now I’m kind of wishing it isn’t renewed as I hate what’s happening to it. I still hold out hope for the rest of the season but it’s ever dwindling hope…

Comment by Joe – March 22, 2013 11:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ^This. Dreams of #sixseasonsandamovie have died and been replaced by #PutCommunityOutOfItsMisery. I also like to refer to Community Season 4 as AfterMash 2013. It just doesn’t have the same fire in the belly, and does a huge disservice to the beautiful season finale of season 3, which could’ve (and turns out should’ve) served as a pretty decent series finale.

Comment by maltru – March 22, 2013 12:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 24. I am really curious as to what is going to happen to Quinn now.

Comment by Matt – March 22, 2013 12:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • heard there was a photo out there with quinn in an orange jumpsuit…again!

Comment by Lash – March 22, 2013 07:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 17.So I guess am the only one who loved Mckenna and oliver on Arrow??I thought they were cute 2geda,I even cried at their goodbye scene at the hospital..and pls when next would we see the HUNTRESS???I effin’ LOVE her

Comment by ruby – March 22, 2013 12:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I really liked McKenna as well. The problem with Ollie, as the Huntress noted, is he’s juggling too many ladies ( Huntress,Laurel, Laurel’s sister if she’s still alive, McKenna, and my fave Felicity). That’s a full time gig in itself not to mention massaging Tommy’s ego, watching over Thea and Mom, and dealing with daddy’s list.

Comment by RichieS – March 22, 2013 12:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 2. I didn’t think it was a leap…he was young and a bit arrogant. I believed he would take it upon himself to troubleshoot.
    7. The Following….I have many questions. I hope it is a really great plot I don’t see and not bad writing. :)
    9. Totally caught the Three’s Company reference. Loved it.
    14. All the above. My stomach hurt when the episode was over. Great TV.
    17. Can’t Lauren’s dad be put out of commission? He is not at all a likeable character for me. Not wanting to even look into the ex wife’s questions for his living daughter’s sake? Selfish. I don’t like him at all.
    The. End. :)

Comment by Kim R – March 22, 2013 12:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ava did not square off against Theo Tonin in the most recent episode of Justified. Mike O’Malley portrays Nicky Augustine, Theo’s right hand man.

Comment by David Swinney – March 22, 2013 12:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes, Glee needs to go there. Kurt and Blaine are definitely going to get back together because the fans would probably kill Ryan Murphy if they didn’t, but for the time being, let there be a small relationship between the two of them. I mean, they seem to enjoy each other’s company WAY more than Kurt and Blaine ever did and the show needs a positive bisexual character. Brittany may be bi, but it’s only ever been presented as a joke, because she’s stupid.

Also, with Brody gone and Santana there, I would be happy with an NYC-centric episode.

Comment by a – March 22, 2013 12:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I do have a question: On “Being Human”, since Josh had been scratched and is now a werewolf again, why couldn’t he see Stevie as a ghost?

Comment by Richard – March 22, 2013 12:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • He hasn’t had his first transition yet there is not yet a wolf. Though that doesn’t explain why he already has a wolf he can find via meditation.

Comment by Shamefully shallow – March 22, 2013 12:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • My thoughts exactly! I hope they explain that. I’ve seen quite a few people online with the same question, especially since he can see his wolf through meditation.

Comment by Kristina Hammock (@kristinahammock) – March 23, 2013 12:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 20) I feel Community is a out the same however it at time seems to miss the Dan Harmon touch. It’s still good just more like a regular sitcom and more focus on the actual “Community” premise that wasnt always asserted with Harmon. Without Harmon the lines between Community and Go On blur.

Comment by Ram510 – March 22, 2013 12:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • community is the same as it always was, sure none of the episodes have been outright spectacular like the best of the show but none have been down there with the worst the dan harmon years gave us; i actually think the quality is much more consistent this season, none of the rollercoaster ups and downs in quality we would have seen in the past.

Comment by Alan – March 22, 2013 12:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I completely agree.

Comment by murley – March 22, 2013 06:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love chord overstreet on glee!

Comment by Jake – March 22, 2013 12:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Glee
    God no, I dont want it all about NYC. They have done a great job of rebuilding the Lima team. Love Jake, Marley, Ryder, Wade, and YES, KITTY. She is hilarious. Loved the old team, but they aged out. Move them on. I think all they should keep is the NYC trio in sub plot stories–an ode to the past. But lovin the new team at Lima. Next year, let Tina, Artie, and Brittany move one. Loved em, but their time has come and gone. Move Kurt and Finn and Santana on. Keep Blaine and Sam in the support roles. Bring in more students in Lima. Some of my faves today werent there at the beginning. Thats how you keep a show relevant. Rotate in new faces. Remember, Sam, Blaine, Ryder, Jake, Marley, Kitty, Wade—none of them were there in the beginning. Its OK to embrace change, as long as its done smartly.

Comment by Sebastian – March 22, 2013 12:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Lima and New Directions are a snooze in my opinion. I used to love this show so much, but can’t stand it anymore. BORING AND TIRED!

Comment by anne – March 22, 2013 02:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • so stop watching, omg Glee fans are such morons.

Comment by Nina – March 24, 2013 05:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ice cubes, you asked, i tell. While giving your guy oral, alternate putting your lips over his penis and lightly rubbing his shaft with the ice cube. The combination of your warm mouth and chilly temperature will make his jaw drop.

Comment by High School RULES – March 22, 2013 12:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This is wholly inappropriate. Try a porn site darlin. This is a forum for discussing views and opinions on TV shows. Not your sex fetishes.

Comment by Sebastian – March 22, 2013 01:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • 12 | What exactly does Castle‘s Beckett do with ice…?, you think giving oral is a sex fetish?! Someone asked what she did with ice cubes, and it’s a well known sexual trick. Don’t ask, then no one will tell. And please, everyone knew the answer would be a bit naughty to get that gleam in Castle’s eyes.

Comment by High School RULES – March 22, 2013 02:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Leaving things to the imagination is so much better than wanting to poke out my mind’s eye when reading your comment. Remember that Aus is not always asking a real question, sometimes they are rhetorical…

Comment by c-mo – March 22, 2013 04:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • OH Gotta. I didn’t realize they were rhetorical questions and people didn’t really want to know. Will know for next time.Thank you.

Comment by High School RULES – March 22, 2013 08:39 PM PDT
          • Woah! Prude alert! (@ c-mo)

Comment by Eli – March 23, 2013 05:56 AM PDT
          • Did you think they would watch it melt? “Oooooh, science.”

Comment by wut – March 23, 2013 10:56 AM PDT
    • well thank you for clearing my doubts even though it was… yeah thank you

Comment by luli – March 22, 2013 05:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • And hell yeah, give Blaine a night to remember with Sam. It gets people talking.

Comment by Sebastian – March 22, 2013 12:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 19. i had thought it was brian for ages and now am slightly disapointed, i was a huge fan of brian and liv together since the end of the last season :) and was excited to see them together but i dont like the way he treats her live deserves better than that and actually a friend and i had this big conversation that she an that new lawyer have really good chemistry maybe they should be together

Comment by Louise – March 22, 2013 12:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 4. The question should really be how could Karen be so stupid to antagonize Mandy? That whole family is dangerously psychotic and everyone knows it!

Comment by Shamefully shallow – March 22, 2013 01:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • #23 — Catherine said something about switching out the samples taken from the burned “vigilante” after the autopsy was complete … i’m assuming with samples from Vincent.

Comment by MK – March 22, 2013 01:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • #7 – Again, I say no. Paul had been bleeding out since the farmhouse (a couple episodes back already. To be honest, I figured he was dead already because his injury was so bad.
    I never felt he was a central character and that integral to the story. Sorry if that sounds cold ; but how I feel.

Comment by kirads09 – March 22, 2013 01:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • #15 – ONLY because I was seriously anxious to see John Corbett make his appearance and he hadn’t yet. I wasn’t sure how they would introduce his character (which ended up being very cool and typical of Hetty). Not that I wanted any of the Red team to be injured

Comment by kirads09 – March 22, 2013 01:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • SMASH
    Dont get me started. We better still get the scene where they tell Ivy. If we lost that to accommodate more Jimmy, Karen, and Kyle time, that is completely unforgiveable. Maybe they will include it in the DVD.
    Funny, New York City is filled with interesting people. And the best that SMASH can do is give us Kyle the gay face bartender? Ugh. Those writers should be banished to Walmart.

Comment by Sebastian – March 22, 2013 01:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You were doing so well until you threw “gay face” in there

Comment by Sara – March 22, 2013 04:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • But he does have gay-face. That’s not offensive.

Comment by RyanC – March 22, 2013 07:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • On Community, is about the same as season 3, which was just about as hit and miss and this season, but season 4 is definitely worse than seasons 1 and 2, luckily it’s improving the last couple of episodes have been good.

Comment by Mike – March 22, 2013 01:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sadly, it wasn’t the first time Cas has beat on Dean. Oh, Dean Winchester, how we love your face. These scenes are almost as painful for us as they are for you.

Honestly, I was happy to see Paul go. I pretty much hate the entire Emma/Paul/Jacob storyline.

Comment by Melody Paris – March 22, 2013 01:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Glee is still a pleasure to watch because of the music, which is best when reviving deserving hits of the past few decades. I hope it finds it’s way to a less constricting theme (I.e., “unjustly maligned underdog triumphs over ignorance”). Maybe it could just find new and relatable examples?
    Why does nearly EVERY show morph into a cartoon-like version of itself? Is it really inevitable? Seems like it. Hard to think of a show that hasn’t. CSI? NCIS? Wait, they are cartoonish to start with. Now I’m rambling. Aughhh! It’s starting to impress me that writers are able to come up with ANYthing we like, we’re all just so critical.

Comment by champmav – March 22, 2013 01:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • NCIS is cartoonish but you think Glee is a pleasure to watch? Really?!!!

Comment by not ok – March 22, 2013 06:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Regarding 2, yes it was very unbelievable, but I didn’t care, because Jordan was so anyoing, I’m just glad he’s gone.

Regarding 7, absolutely, I loved the triangle. Curious how it will go from here, with Jacob ‘reformed’ I wouldn’t be suprised if either Emma or Jacob dies before the end of the season.

Regarding 19, I think all the die hard fands, since spoilery pictures leaked weeks ago, so I knew it. And didn’t like it. But the episode was great, loved the Amaro twist.

Comment by Daisy – March 22, 2013 01:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • “I wouldn’t be suprised if either Emma or Jacob dies before the end of the season.” If there is a God in Heaven, please let it be Emma.

Comment by kirads09 – March 22, 2013 01:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 7 – They definitely killed Paul too soon. His storyline with Jacob was more interesting than most of the other stuff going on with the show. I’d have rather seen them team up to take down Emma for abandoning them…

Comment by A – March 22, 2013 01:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They didn’t do a good enough job of making us root for Jacob and Emma. It always seemed like Paul loved him more, so now we want him to kill her to take revenge for Paul. I would have loved got him to be the one that guts her.

Now I sound like one of the crazies.

Comment by Deion – March 22, 2013 02:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I don’t think they wanted us rooting for Emma and Jacob. I’m still hoping she dies, I don’t care how but soon. I think it would ironic if Emma were Jacob’s first kill.

Comment by Jennifer – March 22, 2013 04:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I think Joe’s little boy should be the lucky one to gut Emma, thereby eliciting the proud papa well-done response from Joe.

Comment by RichieS – March 23, 2013 08:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think it is just as wrong for us to want Sam to “go there” as it is for anyone to want Blaine “come back” and be with Tina. Sam is obviously straight – deal with it.

Comment by Trista – March 22, 2013 01:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • When I was watching NCIS: LA I was hoping Red’s trailer would blow up. Epic failure.

Comment by B – March 22, 2013 02:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sam and Blaine make me feel weird. I only like Blaine when he’s with Kurt, but now I don’t even want them together anymore. Kurt can do better.

Comment by anne – March 22, 2013 02:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 14 – Awesome ep of Justified. Jim Beaver’s Drew Thompson should stick around while he testifies against Theo Tonin, with Raylan as his bodyguard.

18 – Cas beat Dean up pretty bad for trying to give in to Michael back in Season 5, that should be one of his beatings of note.

Comment by Deion – March 22, 2013 02:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Dean is often beaten by the people he loves. Season 1-John was possessed, Season 4-Sam under the influence of demon blood protects Ruby from Dean, Season 5-Castiel and the whole saying yes thing as well as Sam possessed in Swan Song, and now Season 8-Cas instructed by Naomi. As painful as it is to watch, it also is very compelling how much he truly believes in the connections he has with his family; so much so he doesn’t fight back with anything more than words. Simply great television.

Comment by Melody Paris – March 22, 2013 10:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 12. I’m dying to know!!

Comment by Mari – March 22, 2013 02:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 5. I think the Gov. was bitten .When he returned to Woodbury he was holding his side.Even Milton ask him if he was OK.
    Don’t even get me started on Andrea,ugh.
    7.I think that they did kill Paul off too quickly on the Following. I would of loved to of seen Emma if both Paul and Jacob returned to the mansion.
    10.The 2nd Season of Deception was supposed to be about the Why and the Capture but of course they didn’t know a 2nd Season was unlikely when they filmed the 1st.
    14.Constable Bob & Yolo with the O’Jays “Love Train ” soundtrack,fantastic !

Comment by Whatever – March 22, 2013 02:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • #7 – I’m a little more concerned that The Following is killing off a lot of Caroll’s followers that are persons of color – i.e., Renee Goldsberry – Olivia; David- Arian Moayed; and now Paul – Adan Canto. Is Carroll going the white supremacist route? I’m not saying the show hasn’t killed off a lot of white people as well. But the minute I heard the one Hispanic deputy give his name (Deputy Lopez – Ivan Hernandez), I knew he was a goner. Trend?

Comment by Jon – March 22, 2013 02:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t honestly think it has to do with race or anything like that.
      Olivia wasn’t really a follower but was just a messenger and pawn in Carroll’s plan.
      I theorize : ALL followers are programmed to kill themselves/get themselves killed
      once Carroll has no further use for them. Then Joe will simply disappear with
      Joey and Claire. At least to me it seems that is what Joe really wants. But who knows.
      I am surprised by every episode with something new.

Comment by kirads09 – March 22, 2013 03:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nah. I don’t think they will ever go there with Sam and Blaine. I see Blaine and Kurt back together by the end of the season… Although I could see a Quinn/Santana moment with Sam and Blaine. The glances were interesting on Sam’s end with the knowledge that he did know all a long. Just one more moment for their bromance. Love how Sam didn’t take it weird. And makes perfect sense that he would be flattered. And would have been insulted if Blaine wasn’t crushing…

And a All New York episode might be interesting. But when they did early in the season; I found I missed the Lima crew. And now that the Lima kids have all gelled together, I could see episode more emphasis on New York. But that is the quakmire the show is in. They want to focus on New York but they don’t want to lose what Glee is all about. The Glee Club. So most likely if rumors are true, they will end the season at Regionals. Slow down time, and continue senior year in Lima in the fall. So they don’t have to bring in any new kids or send the graduating seniors off the show, or to New York and deal with the plausiability. And I am curious how they will finish off the season and the plan for next year…

Comment by Stacey – March 22, 2013 02:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m sure Deception was still filming episodes while they were looking at the ratings knowing that it wouldn’t get a season 2…so I think this is production’s way of sticking it to the fans with no closure to any storyline…Now we won’t see Julian beat up Robert for knowing that he killed his mother. Or Edward get revenge on Robert for hiring that guy to kill him and instead shot his wife (he clearly knows) or Sophia get revenge on Wyatt for kidnapping Mia, or if Haverstock will die or not due to Mia being kidnapped thus not giving him his bone marrow..so much story that didn’t wrap up…they’re sticking it to us for not watching.

Comment by Daniel – March 22, 2013 03:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t know. Once the reveal was Robert, I was glad there won’t be a second seaon. That was just too much evil to want to keep watching. I can imagine justice running its course in far less time than watching another season.

Comment by MAS – March 22, 2013 04:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No New Girl?!?!

Comment by Aibileen – March 22, 2013 03:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 20: I’d say overall it’s about the same. Many of the episodes don’t seem like they would’ve been out of place in season 3. There’s been a few that weren’t their best, no, and it would be nice to return to some of the laugh-out-loud moments the show was always so good at creating-so far there’s really not much of that. But there’s been some good episodes and moments mixed in as well.
    21. I don’t mind the split between the two places, myself, but usually the only stories I show interest in on the Ohio side involve any older characters who are still there. But I definitely do like a lot of what’s been happening in NewYork, so if they want to have a few more episodes that focus solely on that city from time to time, I’d be okay with that. And as for the Sam/Blaine thing? If they try it, cool, if they don’t, cool. That’s pretty much where I stand on that.
    25. God, I’m just not even surprised at what’s happening over at NBC anymore. The only things that ever come to my mind during these late night “wars” are that I’m so glad Ferguson’s show isn’t getting affected by this mess, and that more people should be talking about and taking notice of his late night show, ’cause it’s far and away the best one of the bunch.

Comment by Angela – March 22, 2013 03:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • For B&TB – it was already mentioned that Cat was going to tamper with the DNA evidence of the corpse when she did one of her usual “I know I shouldn’t do this because it’s horribly illegal but I’ll spend exactly one tenth of a millisecond debating about it before I decide to break the law but I still have to whine about it” moments.

Comment by Temperence – March 22, 2013 04:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • One of the most outstanding episodes of Justified ever. The highlight was the convoy by far. The phone conversation between Tim & Colt was so great I want them to get their own spin off. Marshall Tim Gunderson is so bad ass!

Comment by not ok – March 22, 2013 04:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post