Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Bones, True Blood, Grey's, NCIS, Castle, Glee, Dead and More!

Bones Spoilers Season 8 Wedding Ask AusielloGot a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Send any/all of the above to askausiello@tvline.com

Question: Can’t wait to read/watch your interview with Bones‘ David Boreanaz and Emily Deschanel. When will it post? Until then, what can you tease about what they told you on the set? —Amelia
Ausiello: Those two blessed souls gave me such a blockbuster interview that I’ll be splitting it up into two parts, the first of which is slated to debut Wednesday. Here’s your appetite-whetter: Before the season is over, there will be a wedding. But who’s getting hitched?!

RELATED | May Sweeps Scorecard: Who’s Dying, Who’s Getting Hitched, Who’s Breaking Up and More!

Question: How will this season’s Bones finale compare to all of the previous ones? —@xBajanQueenRiRi via Twitter
Ausiello: David Boreanaz will be calling the shots behind-the-scenes, so rest assured major stuff will go down. “David likes to direct big episodes, and this will be big,” previews exec producer Stephen Nathan, adding that the hour will “feature a bit of action” and, quite possibly, a casualty or two. “We’re not going to be altogether sure how everybody is at the end of the season finale,” he teases, cryptically. “Lives will hang in the balance.”

Question: Be your awesome self and please help sort out some Bones fandom confusion: What ep does Booth’s mom appear in and will she be in more than one episode this season and/or next? —Denise
Ausiello: First off, Joanna Cassidy turns up in the April 15 episode and not the April 29 season finale, as was reported. Secondly, although she’s only booked for one episode, Nathan says he “would like to continue that story” in Season 9. Lastly, and this doesn’t pertain to your question but I thought you should know: The show will once again stay in production after the finale wraps to shoot a few standalone “bonus” episodes (two, to be precise) to air sometime next fall.

Question: What does the Parks and Recreation finale have in store for Ben and Leslie? —Ronnie
Ausiello: Not sure about Ben, but Leslie is going to have a run-in with these guys.

Question: Any Meredith/Derek/baby-related Grey’s Anatomy scoops? —Tia
Ausiello: The unsettling news: Mer goes into full-tilt-panic mode about the health of her oven bun in the March 21 episode. The better news: Derek does some incredibly sweet things to calm her fears.

RELATED | Grey’s Anatomy Spoiler: Sarah Chalke’s Top-Secret Role Revealed!

Question: I long for hot weather when vampires and werewolves take their clothes off! Any True Blood scoop? —Jenilee
Ausiello: Yep — I can tell you with whom those vampires and werewolves will be stripping down! She’s Violet, a hot-as-hell, tough-as-nails blood-sucker in, give or take, her 600s (though she’ll look about 25). Not only do I hear that she’ll be mixed up in a major love triangle, the role will go from recurring this season to series regular the next. Got casting tips? Hit the comments!

Question: Break it to me gently — what’s the fate of Bunheads? Will it live or die? —Audrey
Ausiello: Contrary to rumors, it has not been picked up for a second season by ABC Family. That said, I firmly believe it will be.

Question: Any news yet on whether Cote de Pablo has/or will sign her contract to remain on NCIS? —Linda
Ausiello: Only that her castmates “hope that’s the case,” Brian Dietzen tells TVLine. “I’m optimistic,” he added. “But who knows? All I know is that everyone has been pretty close for a long time, and [no one] is unhappy on the show. If the cast doesn’t stay intact, I don’t think it’ll be because, ‘Oh, we don’t want to be here.’ It’ll be because of other opportunities or something. But hopefully we don’t discuss that for a while because the show is going really, really well, and people enjoy working on it. I know I’ll be there next year!”

RELATED | TVLine’s 2013 Renewal Scorecard: What’s Getting Cancelled? What’s Coming Back? What’s on the Bubble?

Question: I need scoop on NCIS: LA‘s Deeks/Kensi. Anything would be awesome! —Christy
Ausiello: Oh, I’ve got much more than “anything.” Daniela Ruah shared with TVLine this sexy scoop at Monday’s TV Academy Hall of Fame event: “Considering how fun it was to see Kensi and Deeks go undercover as a married couple, they’re doing it again” — not long before the season ends. “I just found out today,” she added, “so that’s pretty much the extent of my knowledge.”

Question: I noticed you have Axl from The Middle listed as graduating in your May Sweeps Scorecard. Do we know if he actually graduates? —Carla
Ausiello: Well, I know at least that there will be a graduation episode. (Given that it’s Axl, though, anything is possible.) In that same episode, which also happens to be the season finale, Sue takes her driving test again. And by “again,” I mean “for the sixth time.” Oh, and did you hear about this?!

Question: Any scoop on Castle‘s Lanie/Esposito? Will they be getting more airtime? —Katherine
Ausiello: At minimum, they’ll get some sexy-loooking-time. Tamala Jones confirms that, as hinted in the Valentine’s Day episode, the 12th precinct’s M.E. and detective “are seeing each other, and have been secretly seeing each other.” Moving forward, she teased, “I think possibly you’ll see a little bit more action between them [in Episode 100, airing April 1]. Everybody’s going to be looking spectacular, I can tell you that.”

RELATED | Scoop on Castle‘s ‘Very Emotional’ Finale

Question: A while ago, Nashville kind of made it sound like Deacon had caused an accident back when he wasn’t sober. Any details on that? —Makenna
Ausiello: I can’t tell you exactly what happened when Deacon was on the sauce/pills/whatever, but I can tell you that Nashville creator and EP Callie Khouri promises a big reveal. “It’ll come up later,” she says. “We’ll find out more about that time in his life.” Bonus Scoop: Look for Liam to ask Rayna to go away with him for a long weekend. And look for her to say yes.

Question: You guys got any good Grimm scoop? —Ron
Ausiello:  If you’re a fan of Monroe and Rosalee as a couple, Ron, you won’t like this: I’m hearing that because of the bigger stories going on (like Adalind’s Wesen bun in the oven and the Juliette-Renard-Nick triangle), the Spice Shop proprietress and her suitor will be backburnered for a while. “I think that Monroe and Rosalee are more in the service of a bigger story right now,” notes Silas Weir Mitchell.

RELATED | Grimm Scoop: David Giuntoli on Why the Juliette-Renard Infatuation Is ‘My Fault’

Question: Will there be any major deaths in The Walking Dead finale? —Soso
Ausiello: I’d much rather discuss Sunday’s antepenultimate Season 3 episode, in which you’ll get a flashback to “simpler times” between Andrea and Michonne (and the latter’s “pets”); you’ll see Andrea train a gun on the Governor (but what, if anything, could stop her from pulling the trigger?); and you’ll be on the edge of your seat throughout a 10-minute cat-and-mouse sequence, ultimately uttering an expletive at your TV as it comes to an end.

Question: Scandal fan here with an urgent question: Who is Jake? —Nancy
Ausiello: A new woman’s about to come between the POTUS and the first lady, and her name is Lauren. She’s Fitz’s new assistant, and her primary job responsibility is to keep Mellie at bay (no small task). Oh, and to answer your question: No clue who Jake is. But I have my theories.

Question: We know that Schmidt loses his virginity to Nurse Jackie‘s Merritt Wever in New Girl‘s big flashback episode, but do do you have any intel on who Jess’ first time was with? —Donna
Ausiello: Without giving too much away, he’s smokin’ hot and carries a big hose. And he’s someone we’ve never, ahem, laid eyes on. Sex puns, FTW!

RELATED | New Girl Twist: Jess to Dress Up as Elvis at [Spoiler]’s Funeral?!

Question: What’s going to be happening with Adam and Kurt on Glee? –Chris
Ausiello: They’re going Greek! Maybe! Rumor has it that one of NYADA’s most popular fraternities will invite Kurt (and maybe Adam) to become members — bypassing the dreaded pledge process and all — after they “put out” (and save the day) at their big spring rager.

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments, and anonymous tips to askausiello@tvline.com. (Additional reporting by Kim Roots and Vlada Gelman)

1. tw says:

Can we please get some Grey’s scoop that is NOT about the insufferable Mer/Der pair. Plzzzzz!

• Farrah says:

Yes please, I for one would like to hear about how the Yang/Hunt relationship will play out, especially since they still have the baby issues?

• Ana says:

I really don’t know what people have against MerDer, all I can hear about is Calzona and Crowen, and everytime there is something about them, people always ask for another pair. (And she’s is PREGNANT for God’s sake, of course they’ll keep talking about it)

• CC says:

MD has gotten boring. This is true.

• CJ says:

insufferable? lol

• Raver says:

sorry to break it to you but you are talking about the show called GREY’S Anatomy… and Meredith – being the ONLY Grey left on the show is the titular character and deserves to be talked about!

• Shannon says:

What has been going on with this show? i have not watched it since they let go Issiah Washington which I liked his character and I liked that he was with Christin these 2 were very hilarious together. To me they should have kept him and let go Katherine Hiegel and the actor who played George. I like their characters up until they started acting liek they were the stars and then the scandal came out and they were able to negotiate more screen time and then it was all about the Izzy George show and could not stand it. These 2 actors could not understand they were on an ensemble cast and were not the lead characters and were mostly there for comedic relief. I guess they seem to have overdid the Mer/DER thing. i am glad to see Dr. yang is still on did they keep her character still light, but hard and funny?

• Japril says:

Give us some Japril scoop! :)

2. im js says:

LOL at anyone describing adam and kurt as “lovebirds”

3. maria says:

a wedding on bonesss? it has to be our deares booth and brennan, OMG, you made may day michael

• annie says:

So grateful that Booth’s mom will be back in S9!!!!!! I think her and Booth’s story warrants more than one ep. Happy that Stephen Nathan agrees. :D

• mel says:

YES!! For David directing Bones finale. He is a sharp director. *happy dance*

• Matt Newman says:

I think Cam and Arastoo are more likely, Booth and Brennan will have a bigger build up.

• A says:

Oh God please don’t let it be Cam and Arastoo. I really can’t stand Arastoo especially after that last episode he was in and the relationship between him and Cam seems so forced/fake. No chemistry there.

• Catherine says:

I’m thinking more of an impulsive move by Michelle/Finn and then Cam would have a meltdown. Sorry, but Cam and Arastoo are just ick and he has anger issues, save Cam.

• A says:

Completely agree. I love Cam, but I just can’t tolerate her with Arastoo. He was so extra in the last episode as well as the 911 episode plus out of all the interns he is my least favorite with Clark as a close second.

• ForeverBones says:

I agree–NOT Cam and Arastoo; they just don’t have chemistry! My opinion of Cam went wayyy down with that relationship. There is definitely an ick factor there! I am also thinking perhaps Finn and Michele. I think they’ll save Booth and Brennan for the series finale, or at least the end of Season 9.

• Dane says:

I doubt it’s Booth/Bones.. I feel like there has been so much ‘trouble’ between them this season that we may end it with a break up. I think it’s Daisy/Sweets. I just feel like they are going to wind up eloping or something.

• Rach says:

Agreed. I’m not buying Cam/Arastoo at all as a couple. It’s a ridiculous forced pairing to expect the audience to accept, and now after two episodes this season of Arastoo losing his sh*t and acting a di**, I don’t even like him as a character in general anymore. Sadly, the writers are so out of touch right now that they probably are the couple getting married.

• kai says:

thank you for the bones scoop!!!!! Oh I do fear that Booth’s life will hang in the balance and will the season finale cliffhanger…Pelant will be out for Booth’s blood now since he turned his face into a patch work quilt…

4. Leena says:

Love Nashville scoops! Would like more Hart of Dixie info!

5. John says:

Cote de Pablo better not leave. What a terrific actress.

6. emma says:

you do know what Adam is not in glee 16-19 and the script for 20 has not even been wrote yet

7. l says:

I don’t think the Bones wedding will be Booth and Bones.To obvious and likely to happen late in the last season imo….When will we ever get anything on Alex from greys?So sick of Meredith and Derek.

8. rachelle says:

I’m happy about the Scandal scoop! Mellie is insufferable.

• GottaHaveEmAll says:

Word. Mellor is a pain. However, this new assistant has a vagina. Fitz slept with Amanda to ease the hurt of Liv cutting him off. If this new assistant is a pretty young thing, it won’t be long before Fitz is numbing his heartache with this new assistant.

• errr Fitz didn’t sleep with Amanda the sex tape was Fitz and Liv that was outted in season 1, it was Billy Chambers who was trying to set the president up and while i’m at it, Cyrus arranged the kill on Amanda Tanner.

9. sofia says:

I don’t think Booth and Brennan will get married this season. The maximum I expect from the wedding subject this season is Brennan proposing to Booth. So maybe it’s Camastoo. Or Sweets. Or even Brennan’s father, Max.

10. Erin says:

Wedding on Bones – guessing it’s Michelle and Finn. No way Bones and Booth are getting married yet…unless it’s an undercover thing.

11. Heather says:

That Glee spoiler doesn’t even vaguely make sense.

12. Deb says:

From the spoilers it’s probably Caroline who gets married on Bones! Awesome finale spoiler though!!!!

• jess says:

I am thinking and hoping for a Caroline wedding too!! And maybe Booth can give her away so to speak or be a witness at the wedding. I love their relationship so much!!!

13. Rebecca says:

Huh, I wonder how they’re going to manage that considering Oliver isn’t in any of the next four episodes. Also, lovebirds? Lol, okay.

14. not Liam again #NASHVILLE

15. jennu says:

Can we please please get some Japril scoop on Grey’s Anatomy?? So many fans are eagerly awaiting SOME kind of news from them but nobody seems to have any!!

16. Glorysun says:

Adam isn’t even in any episodes through episode 19. They haven’t even started filming episode 20 yet. So I’m calling this a rumor and wishful thinking.

17. Holly says:

I’d like some Callie/Arizona spoilers tbqh. :’)

18. Am I the only one who isn’t a fan of a Kensi/Deeks romantic relationship? I honestly would prefer them to just be best friends and keep things platonic.

19. Samantha says:

Haha, oh, Ausiello. I’m sorry that the Brazilian ninjas have stolen all of your thunder. Probably best to give up on providing us with your fake Glee spoilers.

20. Mere says:

Thanks for the Grimm stuff! As much as I love Monroe/Rosalee scenes, I like Nick and Monroe scenes best. It would be great to see all three interacting though!

21. Ash says:

Excited for more Kurt/Adam. I’ve really enjoyed what little we’ve seen of them. Crossing my fingers this means a duet, Chris really only gets to sing those with Lea or Darren and I’d love to to hear him with someone new.

22. Zorkel567 says:

Glad to hear Kensi and Deeks are playing married couple once more. That was one of my favorite episodes of the series, and the first one that I watched when I got the Season 3 DVD.

23. Rowan77 says:

I usually enjoy Nashville, but the twist of throwing Liam back into the mix after that steamy kiss between Deacon and Rayna just feels so contrived. If the problem was simply Teddy and his bad/selfish timing to ask for a divorce holding them apart, that’s one thing, but Liam feels like he’s only there because the Callie Khouri and gang couldn’t come up with a more interesting way to keep the soul mates apart. It’s soured me on the show a little.

I have no problems with the Liam character, they way they had him return just rings so false. I hope they fix these types of gaffs because I do want there to be a season two.

• Gina says:

I agree. I liked Liam initially but I didn’t like the way he always seemed to diss Rayna’s marriage. He didn’t know her well enough or long enough to have that right. And it annoyed me that she didn’t seem to chastise him for it. Unless of course she was actually attracted to Liam from the get-go. Anyways, I thought he was better suited to Juliette – she needs someone strong enough to challenge and stand up to her.
      Yeah, it seems really weird that Rayna and Teddy break up and all of a sudden when there’s a chance for Deacon and Rayna to start to maybe make plans for the future, they seem to gravitate towards other people. It just doesn’t make sense, unless there’s a catalyst in the next episodes to explain it. I’ll keep watching though because I’ve always liked Eric Close and the music is wonderful.

24. Mari says:

I can’t wait for Castle’s 100 episode!

25. Karen says:

the only stuff that intrest me are the bones NCIS LA and the explaine scoop

26. Lena says:

Here for anything Kurt that’s not related to Blaine.

27. opus says:

I think it is a huge mistake for Grimm to put Monroe and Rosalee on the back burner. She’s just back; we need to see more of her. And, to me, Monroe is the heart of the show. He needs to be out in front. I understand there are big stories but these two need to be right in the thick of them!!!

• Ang says:

Couldn’t agree more!

• Terri says:

Love Grimm, so glad its back, but not really feeling the gf and Nick, Let the boss have her.

• KB23 says:

Thank you! I thought I was the only one who didn’t like Nick and Juliette together – never have from the very beginning. I know it is supposed to be a sickness between Renard and Juliette – but they have amazing chemistry together. Let Nick find someone else!

• Pernette says:

You are definitely not the only ones! I too have never liked her since the show began. She just seems out of place.

• mia says:

totally agree. Rosalee brought some much needed life to the series and its depressing to hear she’s being pushed back. Siiiigh. Oh Greenwalt, you let me down so much.

• Big bummer. Monroe is the main reason I watch, and love his romance with Rosalee. I plan a lot of FFing.

• Rach says:

I love Rosalee and Monroe! Silas Weir Mitchell and Bree Turner have such a wonderful chemistry together. They’re cute and funny together without without being sappy and nauseating. I would watch Rosalee & Monroe any day over Nick and Juliette.

28. Kristen says:

I’m hoping this means a Kurt/Adam duet! Love them.

29. Kia says:

More Adam and Kurt please! I hope it includes Adam. Love him.

30. Reed says:

On the one hand, I’m glad that Glee’s not backburnering another gay couple. But, as someone who really likes Klaine, it makes me sad that they never got to have storylines together without any type of relationship drama. Sadly, I doubt that will change even if they get back together, so it sucks that the midgame love interest gets to act like Kurt’s boyfriend, when Blaine couldn’t.

• lucy says:

the spoiler is fake he changed adam is not even in 16-19 and they have not even wrote 20 yet so ausello would not know anything about it

• Reed says:

Ausiello’s made some premature assumptions (remember when Chandler was a butch hottie?), but he doesn’t pull things entirely out of his ass. This clearly came from somewhere. And since they’re already filming 4.19, they must have finished episode 20. Though I guess we’ll have to wait and hope that the Brazilians will shed a little light on all this.

• Lena says:

Brazilians have been wrong before. And really poor them. They sometimes get trolled by their sources~

• Reed says:

I can’t think of one instance of the Brazilians being wrong, or remember them ever being trolled. That doesn’t mean it hasn’t happened, since I don’t spend all of my time monitoring their spoilers. But if you can give me an actual example, I’ll be more than happy to believe you.

• Samantha says:

When have they ever been wrong? Ausiello hates Blaine/Klaine and always has. He is just doing this to rile people up and get hits on his site. The Kurt part may be true, but unless he and R. Murphs are now besties and he’s sharing spoilers about a script that’s not even out yet, then Adam will not be in it. (And I hope he never returns – no chemistry with Kurt whatsoever).

• Anna says:

This is recent, I recall they weren’t that accurate in the far past before their rumored “official source” started using them to gauge the fans, but they had said Kurt wouldn’t be in 16-18 and it was later revealed he would, most likely be making small appearances but he will.

• lucy says:

they have just started filming 19 and they were filming 14 and Ryan was still writing 15 and remember when he said that bram would be a one sided crush, am sure that Kurt part is true but the Adam being there is not he already changed it and took out lovebirds, i like adam and kadam but i know when someone is lying and right now he is

• Reed says:

You’re right that they were simultaneously writing 4.14 and filming 4.15, however, there was a three week hiatus between those two episodes, so they had a bit more time. I’m sure that it’s standard operating procedure. Ausiello isn’t lying; if he were lying, he wouldn’t have edited the post to make it more accurate. He could still be exaggerating Adam’s role in this episode; maybe he’ll say two sentences, and sit in the background. But his information is at least technically accurate.

• H says:

He didn’t edit the post to make it more accurate, he just edited the post to make it more believable. It’s drama-seeking, that’s all.

31. Jaime04 says:

Adam is an alright guy, but he and Kurt have absolutely NO chemistry together (I think on purpose). He would make a great friend for Kurt, but nothing else. And LOL at the fraternity storyline. If that’s true it would be classic to see Kurt in that situation. Although I wouldn’t think performing arts colleges have fraternities? Oh well, It’s Glee!

• Inez says:

I went to a performing arts college, and there was one fraternity. It was mixed gender, and nothing like the stereotypical, Animal House style frats. I’m skeptical that the stereotypical frat kids would even consider applying to NYADA. But the Glee writers aren’t very creative, and the drunken frat boy is much more accessible than the theatre queens, stuck up hipsters, and other weird arty types that actually attend schools like this.

• Kristen says:

They have great chemistry.

• graci says:

Oh, they have chemistry, it just does not register to an specific group of shippers because it does not involve a particular person.

• Jay says:

That’s all a bit subjective, though, isn’t it? I think the Kurt and Adam scenes have been boring, and/or awkward… I don’t ship Klaine per se, but I can’t wait for them to be together again b/c they have an amazing on-screen dynamic. To each their own.

• Marco says:

Kurt and BLAINE don’t have any chemistry. Kurt and Adam do.

32. KB23 says:

OK – I must have missed something on Grimm – when did we find out that Adalind was preggers – and now that I know she is it must be Renard’s? Point me in the direction of the article or show moment where we learn Adalind is pregnant please.

• KB23 says:

All right forget I asked – I just read the post mortem and it said something about “the shocking result of Adalind’s comfort sex” – that must have shown she was pregnant at the end of the episode – right? My DVR cut off ath the end so I didn’t get to see it! :o( Now someone tell me – is Adalind happy about this pregnancy?

• Nina says:

Adalind looked really smug after she saw the test result, so I guess she was planning it. But there’s no way that could be Sean’s baby, except if Wesen pregnancy could be detected in mere days. I’m guessing it’s Sean’s brother’s baby? idk.

33. molly says:

What if Ausiello confuses Kurt with Finn? I mean we apparenly find out about Finn’s roomate at college in 19.

• AncientGleek says:

This seems likely seeing as a casting call video had a frat storyline for Finn & Puck and some pics of Cory filming in a frat house just got leaked.

34. estefania says:

I hope cote de pablo stays in NCIS , she is so talented and gorgeous and I love the wondeful 8 TEAM NCIS , I’d love to see together and I hope she will sign

• Barbara Kimbler says:

I agree, I hope Cote De Pablo does stay with NCIS . She is so talented and love seeing her on that show. It would be very disappointing if she goes. The whole cast are talented and great and they work together well.
      Love ya Cote. Please stay

35. Sarah says:

I wonder if Booth’s mom comes back because she’s getting married again. If it’s not her, my guess is Caroline. There’s no way it’s B&B. Sorry, but HH & Co just wouldn’t be that nice. JMO.

• Lynn says:

I thought about Booth’s mum too, a reason for her to come back into his life, now that daddy has passed on. Love, love, love David Boreanaz directing again. He has a distinct style all his own. Finally some Bones spoilers to whet my appetite, thank you Michael.

• amiee says:

totally agree David is an amazing director. He has energy and a keen eye that makes the eps have a new zing!! Bring on the season finale

36. MG says:

Yeah, in NYC colleges, frats are not the stereotypical frats and they are not a big deal in most colleges. The social life is elsewhere for the majority of students. If the Glee storyline is what Ausiello claims, clearly the writers know few people who went to college in NYC.

37. Catherine says:

While I love the spoilers on Bones, I am concerned the pushed off eps will be filler again, but not going to worry about that today. The spoilers sound delicious. You did good, Michael.

38. Ponkle says:

Totally unhappy with the Juliette Renard arc (stupid I think) and with Monroe and Rosalee being put on the back burner. . Just not watching for awhile

39. Kristen says:

LOL @ Klaine shippers deluding themselves into believing Kurt and Adam don’t have chemistry. I realize that seeing Chris C. interact romantically with someone who is actually a capable actor is probably confusing for you, but you’re wrong.

• H says:

Presumably this is why Klaine has won several awards (including awards for lgbt quality and visibility) while Oliver isn’t appearing in the next four episodes at least.

• Paige says:

Pot? Meet kettle. I love how people always have to tear down Darren/Blaine when stating that they prefer Kadam. It’s so clearly transparent that the only reason you ~ship them is b/c you want Kurt with anyone who isn’t Blaine. Good luck with that.

40. Jessica says:

Thank you for the Grey’s Anatomy scoop :) Hoping for a healthy baby SL for MerDer. I know GA thrives on the drama of it all, but in terms of the story, their daughter Zola has also been a sick baby who has had multiple surgeries, so I’m just hoping their new baby will be a nice season ender going into a possible season 10, and not yet another dramatic – what it – type cliffhanger from Shonda Rhimes and Co.

41. sha100 says:

I’m happy with the Densi news but not at all happy with the Deacana news I’m really don’t want her with Liam especially when she is still going through her divorce and working on her career. Relationships for Rayna is not good right now even if I want my Deacana together.

42. Sarah says:

Okay, I’m confused about the Bones ‘bonus’ episodes for next season since they’ve already held 2 back from this season.

• Terri says:

I think they mean the two held back from this season will be filmed now and aired next fall sometime. Hope they aren’t more filler eps and advance the storyline, but I’ll take what I can get.

43. Lena says:

More scoops from Shondaland…Why am I not surprised?

44. Eryth says:

I’m so excited about the Kurt and Adam spoiler!! I love them together, I think they’re so sweet and I can’t wait to see more of them. I really hope this means a duet is upcoming for them!

• mani says:

LOL, there is no Kurt & Adam spoiler. Ausiello’s an idiot & wrong to boot – this is actually about Finn & Puck.

45. Rach says:

Did those four standalone Bones episodes ever air? If so, I guess I missed them!

46. Patti says:

Thanks for the info. :)

47. mzteaze says:

Wow, yet another week without ANY spoilers, updates or any words on Banshee. What do we have to do to get some news?

48. ABC says:

I hope Bunheads gets renewed!