Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Bones, True Blood, Grey's, NCIS, Castle, Glee, Dead and More!

Get More: Ask Ausiello, Spoilers

Bones Spoilers Season 8 Wedding Ask AusielloGot a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Send any/all of the above to askausiello@tvline.com

Question: Can’t wait to read/watch your interview with Bones‘ David Boreanaz and Emily Deschanel. When will it post? Until then, what can you tease about what they told you on the set? —Amelia
Ausiello: Those two blessed souls gave me such a blockbuster interview that I’ll be splitting it up into two parts, the first of which is slated to debut Wednesday. Here’s your appetite-whetter: Before the season is over, there will be a wedding. But who’s getting hitched?!

RELATED | May Sweeps Scorecard: Who’s Dying, Who’s Getting Hitched, Who’s Breaking Up and More!

Question: How will this season’s Bones finale compare to all of the previous ones? —@xBajanQueenRiRi via Twitter
Ausiello: David Boreanaz will be calling the shots behind-the-scenes, so rest assured major stuff will go down. “David likes to direct big episodes, and this will be big,” previews exec producer Stephen Nathan, adding that the hour will “feature a bit of action” and, quite possibly, a casualty or two. “We’re not going to be altogether sure how everybody is at the end of the season finale,” he teases, cryptically. “Lives will hang in the balance.”

Question: Be your awesome self and please help sort out some Bones fandom confusion: What ep does Booth’s mom appear in and will she be in more than one episode this season and/or next? —Denise
Ausiello: First off, Joanna Cassidy turns up in the April 15 episode and not the April 29 season finale, as was reported. Secondly, although she’s only booked for one episode, Nathan says he “would like to continue that story” in Season 9. Lastly, and this doesn’t pertain to your question but I thought you should know: The show will once again stay in production after the finale wraps to shoot a few standalone “bonus” episodes (two, to be precise) to air sometime next fall.

Question: What does the Parks and Recreation finale have in store for Ben and Leslie? —Ronnie
Ausiello: Not sure about Ben, but Leslie is going to have a run-in with these guys.

Question: Any Meredith/Derek/baby-related Grey’s Anatomy scoops? —Tia
Ausiello: The unsettling news: Mer goes into full-tilt-panic mode about the health of her oven bun in the March 21 episode. The better news: Derek does some incredibly sweet things to calm her fears.

RELATED | Grey’s Anatomy Spoiler: Sarah Chalke’s Top-Secret Role Revealed!

Question: I long for hot weather when vampires and werewolves take their clothes off! Any True Blood scoop? —Jenilee
Ausiello: Yep — I can tell you with whom those vampires and werewolves will be stripping down! She’s Violet, a hot-as-hell, tough-as-nails blood-sucker in, give or take, her 600s (though she’ll look about 25). Not only do I hear that she’ll be mixed up in a major love triangle, the role will go from recurring this season to series regular the next. Got casting tips? Hit the comments!

Question: Break it to me gently — what’s the fate of Bunheads? Will it live or die? —Audrey
Ausiello: Contrary to rumors, it has not been picked up for a second season by ABC Family. That said, I firmly believe it will be.

Question: Any news yet on whether Cote de Pablo has/or will sign her contract to remain on NCIS? —Linda
Ausiello: Only that her castmates “hope that’s the case,” Brian Dietzen tells TVLine. “I’m optimistic,” he added. “But who knows? All I know is that everyone has been pretty close for a long time, and [no one] is unhappy on the show. If the cast doesn’t stay intact, I don’t think it’ll be because, ‘Oh, we don’t want to be here.’ It’ll be because of other opportunities or something. But hopefully we don’t discuss that for a while because the show is going really, really well, and people enjoy working on it. I know I’ll be there next year!”

RELATED | TVLine’s 2013 Renewal Scorecard: What’s Getting Cancelled? What’s Coming Back? What’s on the Bubble?

Question: I need scoop on NCIS: LA‘s Deeks/Kensi. Anything would be awesome! —Christy
Ausiello: Oh, I’ve got much more than “anything.” Daniela Ruah shared with TVLine this sexy scoop at Monday’s TV Academy Hall of Fame event: “Considering how fun it was to see Kensi and Deeks go undercover as a married couple, they’re doing it again” — not long before the season ends. “I just found out today,” she added, “so that’s pretty much the extent of my knowledge.”

Question: I noticed you have Axl from The Middle listed as graduating in your May Sweeps Scorecard. Do we know if he actually graduates? —Carla
Ausiello: Well, I know at least that there will be a graduation episode. (Given that it’s Axl, though, anything is possible.) In that same episode, which also happens to be the season finale, Sue takes her driving test again. And by “again,” I mean “for the sixth time.” Oh, and did you hear about this?!

Question: Any scoop on Castle‘s Lanie/Esposito? Will they be getting more airtime? —Katherine
Ausiello: At minimum, they’ll get some sexy-loooking-time. Tamala Jones confirms that, as hinted in the Valentine’s Day episode, the 12th precinct’s M.E. and detective “are seeing each other, and have been secretly seeing each other.” Moving forward, she teased, “I think possibly you’ll see a little bit more action between them [in Episode 100, airing April 1]. Everybody’s going to be looking spectacular, I can tell you that.”

RELATED | Scoop on Castle‘s ‘Very Emotional’ Finale

Question: A while ago, Nashville kind of made it sound like Deacon had caused an accident back when he wasn’t sober. Any details on that? —Makenna
Ausiello: I can’t tell you exactly what happened when Deacon was on the sauce/pills/whatever, but I can tell you that Nashville creator and EP Callie Khouri promises a big reveal. “It’ll come up later,” she says. “We’ll find out more about that time in his life.” Bonus Scoop: Look for Liam to ask Rayna to go away with him for a long weekend. And look for her to say yes.

Question: You guys got any good Grimm scoop? —Ron
Ausiello:  If you’re a fan of Monroe and Rosalee as a couple, Ron, you won’t like this: I’m hearing that because of the bigger stories going on (like Adalind’s Wesen bun in the oven and the Juliette-Renard-Nick triangle), the Spice Shop proprietress and her suitor will be backburnered for a while. “I think that Monroe and Rosalee are more in the service of a bigger story right now,” notes Silas Weir Mitchell.

RELATED | Grimm Scoop: David Giuntoli on Why the Juliette-Renard Infatuation Is ‘My Fault’

Question: Will there be any major deaths in The Walking Dead finale? —Soso
Ausiello: I’d much rather discuss Sunday’s antepenultimate Season 3 episode, in which you’ll get a flashback to “simpler times” between Andrea and Michonne (and the latter’s “pets”); you’ll see Andrea train a gun on the Governor (but what, if anything, could stop her from pulling the trigger?); and you’ll be on the edge of your seat throughout a 10-minute cat-and-mouse sequence, ultimately uttering an expletive at your TV as it comes to an end.

Question: Scandal fan here with an urgent question: Who is Jake? —Nancy
Ausiello: A new woman’s about to come between the POTUS and the first lady, and her name is Lauren. She’s Fitz’s new assistant, and her primary job responsibility is to keep Mellie at bay (no small task). Oh, and to answer your question: No clue who Jake is. But I have my theories.

Question: We know that Schmidt loses his virginity to Nurse Jackie‘s Merritt Wever in New Girl‘s big flashback episode, but do do you have any intel on who Jess’ first time was with? —Donna
Ausiello: Without giving too much away, he’s smokin’ hot and carries a big hose. And he’s someone we’ve never, ahem, laid eyes on. Sex puns, FTW!

RELATED | New Girl Twist: Jess to Dress Up as Elvis at [Spoiler]‘s Funeral?!

Question: What’s going to be happening with Adam and Kurt on Glee? –Chris
Ausiello: They’re going Greek! Maybe! Rumor has it that one of NYADA’s most popular fraternities will invite Kurt (and maybe Adam) to become members — bypassing the dreaded pledge process and all — after they “put out” (and save the day) at their big spring rager.

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments, and anonymous tips to askausiello@tvline.com. (Additional reporting by Kim Roots and Vlada Gelman)

Comments (189)

• Can we please get some Grey’s scoop that is NOT about the insufferable Mer/Der pair. Plzzzzz!

Comment by tw – March 12, 2013 02:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes please, I for one would like to hear about how the Yang/Hunt relationship will play out, especially since they still have the baby issues?

Comment by Farrah – March 12, 2013 03:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’m definitely sick of Yang/Hunt. Same thing over and over with them. I used to like them too!

Comment by JJ – March 12, 2013 04:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Amen. The long suffering saga of Hunt wanting a kid/Yang doesn’t has been going on for how long? And how many “spoilers” have we had to read on it repetitively? Boresville.

Comment by amy – March 12, 2013 05:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Agree!

Comment by LaurenMC – March 13, 2013 01:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I really don’t know what people have against MerDer, all I can hear about is Calzona and Crowen, and everytime there is something about them, people always ask for another pair. (And she’s is PREGNANT for God’s sake, of course they’ll keep talking about it)

Comment by Ana – March 12, 2013 03:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • MD has gotten boring. This is true.

Comment by CC – March 12, 2013 04:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • insufferable? lol

Comment by CJ – March 12, 2013 04:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • sorry to break it to you but you are talking about the show called GREY’S Anatomy… and Meredith – being the ONLY Grey left on the show is the titular character and deserves to be talked about!

Comment by Raver – March 12, 2013 10:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • What has been going on with this show? i have not watched it since they let go Issiah Washington which I liked his character and I liked that he was with Christin these 2 were very hilarious together. To me they should have kept him and let go Katherine Hiegel and the actor who played George. I like their characters up until they started acting liek they were the stars and then the scandal came out and they were able to negotiate more screen time and then it was all about the Izzy George show and could not stand it. These 2 actors could not understand they were on an ensemble cast and were not the lead characters and were mostly there for comedic relief. I guess they seem to have overdid the Mer/DER thing. i am glad to see Dr. yang is still on did they keep her character still light, but hard and funny?

Comment by Shannon – March 13, 2013 03:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Give us some Japril scoop! :)

Comment by Japril – March 15, 2013 08:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LOL at anyone describing adam and kurt as “lovebirds”

Comment by im js – March 12, 2013 03:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • and the “lovebirds” parts gets deleted wow.

Comment by im js – March 12, 2013 03:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • a wedding on bonesss? it has to be our deares booth and brennan, OMG, you made may day michael

Comment by maria – March 12, 2013 03:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • So grateful that Booth’s mom will be back in S9!!!!!! I think her and Booth’s story warrants more than one ep. Happy that Stephen Nathan agrees. :D

Comment by annie – March 12, 2013 04:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • YES!! For David directing Bones finale. He is a sharp director. *happy dance*

Comment by mel – March 12, 2013 04:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think Cam and Arastoo are more likely, Booth and Brennan will have a bigger build up.

Comment by Matt Newman – March 12, 2013 04:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Oh God please don’t let it be Cam and Arastoo. I really can’t stand Arastoo especially after that last episode he was in and the relationship between him and Cam seems so forced/fake. No chemistry there.

Comment by A – March 12, 2013 08:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I’m thinking more of an impulsive move by Michelle/Finn and then Cam would have a meltdown. Sorry, but Cam and Arastoo are just ick and he has anger issues, save Cam.

Comment by Catherine – March 12, 2013 09:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Completely agree. I love Cam, but I just can’t tolerate her with Arastoo. He was so extra in the last episode as well as the 911 episode plus out of all the interns he is my least favorite with Clark as a close second.

Comment by A – March 12, 2013 10:43 PM PDT
          • I agree–NOT Cam and Arastoo; they just don’t have chemistry! My opinion of Cam went wayyy down with that relationship. There is definitely an ick factor there! I am also thinking perhaps Finn and Michele. I think they’ll save Booth and Brennan for the series finale, or at least the end of Season 9.

Comment by ForeverBones – March 15, 2013 09:33 AM PDT
        • I doubt it’s Booth/Bones.. I feel like there has been so much ‘trouble’ between them this season that we may end it with a break up. I think it’s Daisy/Sweets. I just feel like they are going to wind up eloping or something.

Comment by Dane – March 13, 2013 08:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Agreed. I’m not buying Cam/Arastoo at all as a couple. It’s a ridiculous forced pairing to expect the audience to accept, and now after two episodes this season of Arastoo losing his sh*t and acting a di**, I don’t even like him as a character in general anymore. Sadly, the writers are so out of touch right now that they probably are the couple getting married.

Comment by Rach – March 13, 2013 08:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • thank you for the bones scoop!!!!! Oh I do fear that Booth’s life will hang in the balance and will the season finale cliffhanger…Pelant will be out for Booth’s blood now since he turned his face into a patch work quilt…

Comment by kai – March 13, 2013 06:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love Nashville scoops! Would like more Hart of Dixie info!

Comment by Leena – March 12, 2013 03:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cote de Pablo better not leave. What a terrific actress.

Comment by John – March 12, 2013 03:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Indeed

Comment by sarah – March 12, 2013 10:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Agree a wonderful actress and adorable. What a sweet face. Perfect features. Love her.

Comment by Dory – March 18, 2013 12:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • you do know what Adam is not in glee 16-19 and the script for 20 has not even been wrote yet

Comment by emma – March 12, 2013 03:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • that’s why they said “rumor has it” and even if the script for 20 isn’t finish yet, the writers know what storylines will have.

Comment by ana – March 12, 2013 03:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • yeah the writers would know ausiello wouldn’t,remember when he said that bram would be a one sided crush

Comment by emma – March 12, 2013 03:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • i didn’t know Sam has a crush on Blaine

Comment by ana – March 12, 2013 04:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Bram – Brittany and Sam. He said it was a one sided crush and that was clearly wrong.

Comment by Heather – March 12, 2013 04:39 PM PDT
          • I would love it if Sam and Blaine get together, I think they are the best male actors and could be the perfect couple, Kurt is too fickle. Let him stay in New York.

Comment by linda – March 13, 2013 02:38 PM PDT
        • It was one-sided at first…

Comment by Kia – March 12, 2013 04:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • It was one sided until episode 4×9

Comment by mary – March 12, 2013 05:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t think the Bones wedding will be Booth and Bones.To obvious and likely to happen late in the last season imo….When will we ever get anything on Alex from greys?So sick of Meredith and Derek.

Comment by l – March 12, 2013 03:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m happy about the Scandal scoop! Mellie is insufferable.

Comment by rachelle – March 12, 2013 03:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Word. Mellor is a pain. However, this new assistant has a vagina. Fitz slept with Amanda to ease the hurt of Liv cutting him off. If this new assistant is a pretty young thing, it won’t be long before Fitz is numbing his heartache with this new assistant.

Comment by GottaHaveEmAll – March 12, 2013 07:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • errr Fitz didn’t sleep with Amanda the sex tape was Fitz and Liv that was outted in season 1, it was Billy Chambers who was trying to set the president up and while i’m at it, Cyrus arranged the kill on Amanda Tanner.

Comment by heather (@auzzigrey) – March 16, 2013 08:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t think Booth and Brennan will get married this season. The maximum I expect from the wedding subject this season is Brennan proposing to Booth. So maybe it’s Camastoo. Or Sweets. Or even Brennan’s father, Max.

Comment by sofia – March 12, 2013 03:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wedding on Bones – guessing it’s Michelle and Finn. No way Bones and Booth are getting married yet…unless it’s an undercover thing.

Comment by Erin – March 12, 2013 03:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I was thinking Michelle and Finn too!

Comment by Elyse – March 12, 2013 03:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I third it, another lesson on tween dating, making fast decisions, heck, maybe even a baby on board. Cam would freak out. haha

Comment by amanda – March 12, 2013 04:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • My money is on Caroline. :)

Comment by Jen ® (@NatesMama1128) – March 12, 2013 03:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree!

Comment by Linda – March 12, 2013 06:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’m only on board with this idea if she’s marrying Max.

Comment by sofia – March 12, 2013 09:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • maybe Hodgins and oh opps what’s her name will go for round 2 and have another wedding. All in seriousness i think it will come from left field and going with Sweets and Daisy.

Comment by heather (@auzzigrey) – March 16, 2013 08:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That Glee spoiler doesn’t even vaguely make sense.

Comment by Heather – March 12, 2013 03:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • From the spoilers it’s probably Caroline who gets married on Bones! Awesome finale spoiler though!!!!

Comment by Deb – March 12, 2013 03:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I am thinking and hoping for a Caroline wedding too!! And maybe Booth can give her away so to speak or be a witness at the wedding. I love their relationship so much!!!

Comment by jess – March 12, 2013 04:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Huh, I wonder how they’re going to manage that considering Oliver isn’t in any of the next four episodes. Also, lovebirds? Lol, okay.

Comment by Rebecca – March 12, 2013 03:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • not Liam again #NASHVILLE

Comment by *S (@chanel_and_punk) – March 12, 2013 03:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can we please please get some Japril scoop on Grey’s Anatomy?? So many fans are eagerly awaiting SOME kind of news from them but nobody seems to have any!!

Comment by jennu – March 12, 2013 03:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Perhaps you should stop making up nicknames Japril isn’t even a couple.

Comment by forwarddad – March 12, 2013 04:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • they were, an they’ will be again… and i love japril

Comment by luli – March 12, 2013 09:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • People actually like “Japril’ (or w/e their nickname is)? That’s really surprising..

Comment by BeBe – March 12, 2013 04:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • “Japril” is the stupidest couple name I’ve ever heard.

Comment by Babar Suhail (@BabarSuhail) – March 12, 2013 09:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Japril fans, like us on FB! :)

Comment by Japril – March 15, 2013 08:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Looks like April will be telling Matthew she is not really a virgin in episode 20, so for all you April/Jackson fans stay tuned reunion on it’s way.

Comment by heather (@auzzigrey) – March 16, 2013 08:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Adam isn’t even in any episodes through episode 19. They haven’t even started filming episode 20 yet. So I’m calling this a rumor and wishful thinking.

Comment by Glorysun – March 12, 2013 03:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yep……scripts for 20 aren’t even written yet.

Comment by Jaime04 – March 12, 2013 03:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’d like some Callie/Arizona spoilers tbqh. :’)

Comment by Holly – March 12, 2013 03:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Am I the only one who isn’t a fan of a Kensi/Deeks romantic relationship? I honestly would prefer them to just be best friends and keep things platonic.

Comment by Mikaylah Roggasch (@mkroggasch) – March 12, 2013 03:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Haha, oh, Ausiello. I’m sorry that the Brazilian ninjas have stolen all of your thunder. Probably best to give up on providing us with your fake Glee spoilers.

Comment by Samantha – March 12, 2013 03:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Lol at the Glee spoiler

Comment by Alessia M. (@alelapazza1) – March 12, 2013 03:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks for the Grimm stuff! As much as I love Monroe/Rosalee scenes, I like Nick and Monroe scenes best. It would be great to see all three interacting though!

Comment by Mere – March 12, 2013 03:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Excited for more Kurt/Adam. I’ve really enjoyed what little we’ve seen of them. Crossing my fingers this means a duet, Chris really only gets to sing those with Lea or Darren and I’d love to to hear him with someone new.

Comment by Ash – March 12, 2013 03:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This spoiler/rumor is possibly for episode 19 and Adam isn’t in that episode.

Comment by glorysun – March 12, 2013 03:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • It’s also possibly for episode 20, so I’ll remain optimistic.

Comment by Ash – March 12, 2013 04:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • How could it be for episode 20 when the scripts don’t even exist for that episode yet?

Comment by H – March 12, 2013 07:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • And you know no script or episode outline exists….how?

Comment by Ash – March 12, 2013 09:10 PM PDT
          • Because we have much more reliable sources than this. Considering his poor track record when it comes to Glee spoilers and clear dislike of Klaine, the idea that he’s got some sort of major Kadam-related 4×20-related spoiler is wishful thinking. At best. Sorry.

Comment by H – March 13, 2013 01:08 AM PDT
    • Adam needs to fade away…

Comment by Jaime04 – March 12, 2013 03:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • You need to fade away.

Comment by Ash – March 12, 2013 04:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post

Comment by Kristen – March 12, 2013 04:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • because it gets in the way of precious klaine? BRING ALL THE ADAM! That’s all I have to say :)

Comment by graci – March 12, 2013 06:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Glad to hear Kensi and Deeks are playing married couple once more. That was one of my favorite episodes of the series, and the first one that I watched when I got the Season 3 DVD.

Comment by Zorkel567 – March 12, 2013 03:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I usually enjoy Nashville, but the twist of throwing Liam back into the mix after that steamy kiss between Deacon and Rayna just feels so contrived. If the problem was simply Teddy and his bad/selfish timing to ask for a divorce holding them apart, that’s one thing, but Liam feels like he’s only there because the Callie Khouri and gang couldn’t come up with a more interesting way to keep the soul mates apart. It’s soured me on the show a little.

I have no problems with the Liam character, they way they had him return just rings so false. I hope they fix these types of gaffs because I do want there to be a season two.

Comment by Rowan77 – March 12, 2013 03:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree. I liked Liam initially but I didn’t like the way he always seemed to diss Rayna’s marriage. He didn’t know her well enough or long enough to have that right. And it annoyed me that she didn’t seem to chastise him for it. Unless of course she was actually attracted to Liam from the get-go. Anyways, I thought he was better suited to Juliette – she needs someone strong enough to challenge and stand up to her.
      Yeah, it seems really weird that Rayna and Teddy break up and all of a sudden when there’s a chance for Deacon and Rayna to start to maybe make plans for the future, they seem to gravitate towards other people. It just doesn’t make sense, unless there’s a catalyst in the next episodes to explain it. I’ll keep watching though because I’ve always liked Eric Close and the music is wonderful.

Comment by Gina – March 12, 2013 04:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t wait for Castle’s 100 episode!

Comment by Mari – March 12, 2013 03:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • the only stuff that intrest me are the bones NCIS LA and the explaine scoop

Comment by Karen – March 12, 2013 03:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Here for anything Kurt that’s not related to Blaine.

Comment by Lena – March 12, 2013 03:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Preach.

Comment by Kristen – March 12, 2013 03:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Preach x2.

Hopefully Rachel stays out of it as well.

Comment by Sarah – March 12, 2013 04:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Amen.

Comment by Stan – March 12, 2013 04:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think it is a huge mistake for Grimm to put Monroe and Rosalee on the back burner. She’s just back; we need to see more of her. And, to me, Monroe is the heart of the show. He needs to be out in front. I understand there are big stories but these two need to be right in the thick of them!!!

Comment by opus – March 12, 2013 03:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Couldn’t agree more!

Comment by Ang – March 12, 2013 05:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Love Grimm, so glad its back, but not really feeling the gf and Nick, Let the boss have her.

Comment by Terri – March 12, 2013 09:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Thank you! I thought I was the only one who didn’t like Nick and Juliette together – never have from the very beginning. I know it is supposed to be a sickness between Renard and Juliette – but they have amazing chemistry together. Let Nick find someone else!

Comment by KB23 – March 13, 2013 11:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • You are definitely not the only ones! I too have never liked her since the show began. She just seems out of place.

Comment by Pernette – March 13, 2013 08:01 PM PDT
    • totally agree. Rosalee brought some much needed life to the series and its depressing to hear she’s being pushed back. Siiiigh. Oh Greenwalt, you let me down so much.

Comment by mia – March 12, 2013 09:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Big bummer. Monroe is the main reason I watch, and love his romance with Rosalee. I plan a lot of FFing.

Comment by Michelle R. (@MsMichelleR) – March 12, 2013 11:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I love Rosalee and Monroe! Silas Weir Mitchell and Bree Turner have such a wonderful chemistry together. They’re cute and funny together without without being sappy and nauseating. I would watch Rosalee & Monroe any day over Nick and Juliette.

Comment by Rach – March 13, 2013 08:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m hoping this means a Kurt/Adam duet! Love them.

Comment by Kristen – March 12, 2013 03:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Adam isn’t in episode 19 and that spoiler for Kurt is more than likely from episode 19. So I wouldn’t get my hopes up for a duet between Kurt and Adam.

Comment by glorysun – March 12, 2013 03:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Ah well. Given that they’re dating, I’m sure they’ll get one eventually. :)

Comment by Kristen – March 12, 2013 03:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay Kurt and Adam!

Comment by Lana Banana (@RachelBSexRiot) – March 12, 2013 03:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • More Adam and Kurt please! I hope it includes Adam. Love him.

Comment by Kia – March 12, 2013 03:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • On the one hand, I’m glad that Glee’s not backburnering another gay couple. But, as someone who really likes Klaine, it makes me sad that they never got to have storylines together without any type of relationship drama. Sadly, I doubt that will change even if they get back together, so it sucks that the midgame love interest gets to act like Kurt’s boyfriend, when Blaine couldn’t.

Comment by Reed – March 12, 2013 03:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • the spoiler is fake he changed adam is not even in 16-19 and they have not even wrote 20 yet so ausello would not know anything about it

Comment by lucy – March 12, 2013 03:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Ausiello’s made some premature assumptions (remember when Chandler was a butch hottie?), but he doesn’t pull things entirely out of his ass. This clearly came from somewhere. And since they’re already filming 4.19, they must have finished episode 20. Though I guess we’ll have to wait and hope that the Brazilians will shed a little light on all this.

Comment by Reed – March 12, 2013 04:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Brazilians have been wrong before. And really poor them. They sometimes get trolled by their sources~

Comment by Lena – March 12, 2013 04:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I can’t think of one instance of the Brazilians being wrong, or remember them ever being trolled. That doesn’t mean it hasn’t happened, since I don’t spend all of my time monitoring their spoilers. But if you can give me an actual example, I’ll be more than happy to believe you.

Comment by Reed – March 12, 2013 04:15 PM PDT
          • When have they ever been wrong? Ausiello hates Blaine/Klaine and always has. He is just doing this to rile people up and get hits on his site. The Kurt part may be true, but unless he and R. Murphs are now besties and he’s sharing spoilers about a script that’s not even out yet, then Adam will not be in it. (And I hope he never returns – no chemistry with Kurt whatsoever).

Comment by Samantha – March 12, 2013 04:49 PM PDT
          • This is recent, I recall they weren’t that accurate in the far past before their rumored “official source” started using them to gauge the fans, but they had said Kurt wouldn’t be in 16-18 and it was later revealed he would, most likely be making small appearances but he will.

Comment by Anna – March 12, 2013 06:16 PM PDT
        • they have just started filming 19 and they were filming 14 and Ryan was still writing 15 and remember when he said that bram would be a one sided crush, am sure that Kurt part is true but the Adam being there is not he already changed it and took out lovebirds, i like adam and kadam but i know when someone is lying and right now he is

Comment by lucy – March 12, 2013 04:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • You’re right that they were simultaneously writing 4.14 and filming 4.15, however, there was a three week hiatus between those two episodes, so they had a bit more time. I’m sure that it’s standard operating procedure. Ausiello isn’t lying; if he were lying, he wouldn’t have edited the post to make it more accurate. He could still be exaggerating Adam’s role in this episode; maybe he’ll say two sentences, and sit in the background. But his information is at least technically accurate.

Comment by Reed – March 12, 2013 04:19 PM PDT
          • He didn’t edit the post to make it more accurate, he just edited the post to make it more believable. It’s drama-seeking, that’s all.

Comment by H – March 13, 2013 01:16 AM PDT
  • Adam is an alright guy, but he and Kurt have absolutely NO chemistry together (I think on purpose). He would make a great friend for Kurt, but nothing else. And LOL at the fraternity storyline. If that’s true it would be classic to see Kurt in that situation. Although I wouldn’t think performing arts colleges have fraternities? Oh well, It’s Glee!

Comment by Jaime04 – March 12, 2013 03:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I went to a performing arts college, and there was one fraternity. It was mixed gender, and nothing like the stereotypical, Animal House style frats. I’m skeptical that the stereotypical frat kids would even consider applying to NYADA. But the Glee writers aren’t very creative, and the drunken frat boy is much more accessible than the theatre queens, stuck up hipsters, and other weird arty types that actually attend schools like this.

Comment by Inez – March 12, 2013 04:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They have great chemistry.

Comment by Kristen – March 12, 2013 04:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh, they have chemistry, it just does not register to an specific group of shippers because it does not involve a particular person.

Comment by graci – March 12, 2013 07:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • That’s all a bit subjective, though, isn’t it? I think the Kurt and Adam scenes have been boring, and/or awkward… I don’t ship Klaine per se, but I can’t wait for them to be together again b/c they have an amazing on-screen dynamic. To each their own.

Comment by Jay – March 12, 2013 08:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Kurt and BLAINE don’t have any chemistry. Kurt and Adam do.

Comment by Marco – March 13, 2013 07:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OK – I must have missed something on Grimm – when did we find out that Adalind was preggers – and now that I know she is it must be Renard’s? Point me in the direction of the article or show moment where we learn Adalind is pregnant please.

Comment by KB23 – March 12, 2013 04:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • All right forget I asked – I just read the post mortem and it said something about “the shocking result of Adalind’s comfort sex” – that must have shown she was pregnant at the end of the episode – right? My DVR cut off ath the end so I didn’t get to see it! :o( Now someone tell me – is Adalind happy about this pregnancy?

Comment by KB23 – March 12, 2013 04:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Adalind looked really smug after she saw the test result, so I guess she was planning it. But there’s no way that could be Sean’s baby, except if Wesen pregnancy could be detected in mere days. I’m guessing it’s Sean’s brother’s baby? idk.

Comment by Nina – March 12, 2013 11:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Sounds like how Adalind would respond – should have known! Thanks for answering my question!

Comment by KB23 – March 13, 2013 11:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What if Ausiello confuses Kurt with Finn? I mean we apparenly find out about Finn’s roomate at college in 19.

Comment by molly – March 12, 2013 04:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This seems likely seeing as a casting call video had a frat storyline for Finn & Puck and some pics of Cory filming in a frat house just got leaked.

Comment by AncientGleek – March 16, 2013 06:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope cote de pablo stays in NCIS , she is so talented and gorgeous and I love the wondeful 8 TEAM NCIS , I’d love to see together and I hope she will sign

Comment by estefania – March 12, 2013 04:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree, I hope Cote De Pablo does stay with NCIS . She is so talented and love seeing her on that show. It would be very disappointing if she goes. The whole cast are talented and great and they work together well.
      Love ya Cote. Please stay

Comment by Barbara Kimbler – March 13, 2013 09:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wonder if Booth’s mom comes back because she’s getting married again. If it’s not her, my guess is Caroline. There’s no way it’s B&B. Sorry, but HH & Co just wouldn’t be that nice. JMO.

Comment by Sarah – March 12, 2013 04:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I thought about Booth’s mum too, a reason for her to come back into his life, now that daddy has passed on. Love, love, love David Boreanaz directing again. He has a distinct style all his own. Finally some Bones spoilers to whet my appetite, thank you Michael.

Comment by Lynn – March 12, 2013 04:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • totally agree David is an amazing director. He has energy and a keen eye that makes the eps have a new zing!! Bring on the season finale

Comment by amiee – March 12, 2013 04:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yeah, in NYC colleges, frats are not the stereotypical frats and they are not a big deal in most colleges. The social life is elsewhere for the majority of students. If the Glee storyline is what Ausiello claims, clearly the writers know few people who went to college in NYC.

Comment by MG – March 12, 2013 04:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • While I love the spoilers on Bones, I am concerned the pushed off eps will be filler again, but not going to worry about that today. The spoilers sound delicious. You did good, Michael.

Comment by Catherine – March 12, 2013 04:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Totally unhappy with the Juliette Renard arc (stupid I think) and with Monroe and Rosalee being put on the back burner. . Just not watching for awhile

Comment by Ponkle – March 12, 2013 04:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LOL @ Klaine shippers deluding themselves into believing Kurt and Adam don’t have chemistry. I realize that seeing Chris C. interact romantically with someone who is actually a capable actor is probably confusing for you, but you’re wrong.

Comment by Kristen – March 12, 2013 05:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Presumably this is why Klaine has won several awards (including awards for lgbt quality and visibility) while Oliver isn’t appearing in the next four episodes at least.

Comment by H – March 12, 2013 07:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Pot? Meet kettle. I love how people always have to tear down Darren/Blaine when stating that they prefer Kadam. It’s so clearly transparent that the only reason you ~ship them is b/c you want Kurt with anyone who isn’t Blaine. Good luck with that.

Comment by Paige – March 12, 2013 08:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thank you for the Grey’s Anatomy scoop :) Hoping for a healthy baby SL for MerDer. I know GA thrives on the drama of it all, but in terms of the story, their daughter Zola has also been a sick baby who has had multiple surgeries, so I’m just hoping their new baby will be a nice season ender going into a possible season 10, and not yet another dramatic – what it – type cliffhanger from Shonda Rhimes and Co.

Comment by Jessica – March 12, 2013 05:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m happy with the Densi news but not at all happy with the Deacana news I’m really don’t want her with Liam especially when she is still going through her divorce and working on her career. Relationships for Rayna is not good right now even if I want my Deacana together.

Comment by sha100 – March 12, 2013 05:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Okay, I’m confused about the Bones ‘bonus’ episodes for next season since they’ve already held 2 back from this season.

Comment by Sarah – March 12, 2013 05:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think they mean the two held back from this season will be filmed now and aired next fall sometime. Hope they aren’t more filler eps and advance the storyline, but I’ll take what I can get.

Comment by Terri – March 12, 2013 09:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • @Terri

Oh, okay. That makes more sense.

Comment by Sarah – March 13, 2013 02:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • More scoops from Shondaland…Why am I not surprised?

Comment by Lena – March 12, 2013 05:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m so excited about the Kurt and Adam spoiler!! I love them together, I think they’re so sweet and I can’t wait to see more of them. I really hope this means a duet is upcoming for them!

Comment by Eryth – March 12, 2013 05:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • LOL, there is no Kurt & Adam spoiler. Ausiello’s an idiot & wrong to boot – this is actually about Finn & Puck.

Comment by mani – March 13, 2013 09:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Did those four standalone Bones episodes ever air? If so, I guess I missed them!

Comment by Rach – March 12, 2013 05:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yep, they did, last fall.

Comment by Terri – March 12, 2013 09:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks for the info. :)

Comment by Patti – March 12, 2013 06:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow, yet another week without ANY spoilers, updates or any words on Banshee. What do we have to do to get some news?

Comment by mzteaze – March 12, 2013 06:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Curious, have you ever emailed them questions?

Comment by Lauren – March 12, 2013 07:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yes I sent in an email a few weeks ago. Figured they would answer questions they don’t always receive requests for.

Comment by mzteaze – March 12, 2013 07:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • well they have to already have an answer for your question. that means they don’t know anything about Banshee, I guess.

Comment by Nina – March 13, 2013 01:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope Bunheads gets renewed!

Comment by ABC – March 12, 2013 06:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post