Once Upon a Time @ PaleyFest: Scoop on Dark Snow, Storybrooke's First Days and the Finale

Get More: PaleyFest, Scoop

OnceOnce Upon a Time executive producers Eddy Kitsis and Adam Horowitz and several cast members took the stage at PaleyFest 2013 on Sunday to talk about Snow’s dark turn, a visit to Storybrooke in 1983, the Season 2 finale (yes, already!) and much more.

RELATED | Once Upon a Time: Jennifer Morrison on Emma’s ‘Complicated’ Love Life and the New, Dark Threat

The panel kicked off with Ginnifer Goodwin dropping some scoop about Snow’s journey from white to something much murkier following the events of tonight’s big episode and next week’s even more powerful outing.

“What she is going through is going to shake her self-identity, her self-definition,” previewed Goodwin. “If she’s not the Snow White she can read about it in story books, then she doesn’t know who she is. That opens a lot up for her. She can get in touch with a more evolved way of protecting herself and her family.”

As Snow attempts to guard her loves ones, her rivalry with Regina will “get pretty intense,” teased Lana Parrilla. “We’re definitely going to see a different side to Mary Margaret, and I think we’ve earned it.”

But just how dark can Snow go, especially given that the character is owned by the family-friendly Disney? Kitsis assured fans that after next Sunday’s episode, viewers will see that “they’re pretty much letting us do what we want.”

And how will Charming deal with his wife’s new path? “It concerns him a great deal because someone that he loves with all of his heart is hurting,” said Josh Dallas. However, David “knows better than anyone that people can mess up [and] have darker sides to them. … He’s going to be there for her no matter what.”

RELATED | Matt’s Inside Line: Scoop on Once Upon a Time, Beast Sex, Castle, Scandal & More

Other topics touched on during the PaleyFest Q&A:

TRAVELING THE LANDS | The show will visit a new realm this season, during which viewers will get hints about a significant resident of said land. That character, however, won’t make his or her debut until Season 3, previewed Kitsis. Meanwhile, David will want to get back to his home. “As much as David likes electricity, he misses his sword and his castle and his horse,” said the EP. “He wants to rebuild his land. That is something a lot of people will get on board for.”

WELCOME TO STORYBROOKE | “We’re going to see the first week of the curse,” said Kitsis of the March 17 episode. “We’re going to see the Huntsman. We’re going to get more insight into what it was like that first week in 1983 and what it was like for the Evil Queen to win.” In the hour, viewers will also glimpse why Regina went to adopt Henry. So why air such a pivotal flashback so early in the show’s run? “When you see the episode, that answer becomes very clear,” replied Horowitz.

THE END IS NEAR | This season’s two-part finale will be titled “Second Star to the Right” and “ And Straight On ‘Til Morning.”

FATHER, SON, GRANDSON | Rumpel and Bae’s relationship may be in a sad state of affairs right now, but “there’s a little gamechanger” in Episode 22, hinted Robert Carlyle. As for the seer’s warning about Henry and what the Dark One will do with that information, “The question is: Has [Rumpel] learned anything [from his past mistakes]?” said Kitsis. “What chance does his grandson have?”

NO MADNESS | Addressing recent reports that the Mad Hatter may be recast and spun off into his own show, Kitsis insisted that “we have no plans to recast anyone.” However, Jefferson’s portrayer Sebastian Stan “is a very busy man,” he added. “I don’t know when he will be making his way toward us.”

TEAM EVIL | “Regina the Evil Queen is going to make a comeback, but in a different way,” teased Parrilla. As for the dastardly Captain Hook, “you will see him pop back into the season in a fun way,” revealed Kitsis. But will the foe find romance with Emma, setting up a triangle with Neal? “It could happen,” is all Horowitz would say.

LACEY RACY | An upcoming Belle episode will reveal the character’s cursed persona. “Lacey’s very interesting,” Emilie De Ravin teased cryptically, while Kitsis added, “She’s the opposite of Belle. Things are going to get a lot more interesting for Mr. Gold.” But will Belle ever regain her memories of her true identity? “Have hope and faith and we’ll see what happens,” offered up Kitsis.

AND EVEN MORE SCOOP | Also on tap for this season: The reveal of where August ran off to and what he’s been doing (just don’t expect answers this year about how he knew Neal was actually Bae); more of Hook and Bae’s backstories; and possibly some romance for Regina. “Everything that motivates her is love,” explained Kitsis. “She has a huge capacity for love. She’s just got a strange way of going about getting it.” Added Parrilla with a smile: “She’s holding out for the right one.”

Want more scoop on Once Upon a Time, or for any other show? Email mattmtvguy@gmail.com and your question may be answered via Matt’s Inside Line.

Comments (109)

• I thought we weren’t going to see Neverland this year, nonetheless, it’s clear what this next realm is. I wonder what is going to happen to Neal and Rumple in the finale. I enjoyed the panel, Lana Parilla is awesome and I’m so excited to have the evil queen back. Just to let you know from Kitsis’s twitter it is Lacey not Lacy.

Comment by Mike – March 3, 2013 03:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They never said we wouldn’t see Neverland. They said we wouldn’t see Peter Pan or Oz this season.

Comment by thunter86 – March 3, 2013 03:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Oh, thanks for the clarification.

Comment by Mike – March 3, 2013 03:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • And, obviously, the new character will be none other than Peter himself. Though perhaps he has a Storybrooke name, and we just don’t know it?

Comment by Will – March 3, 2013 09:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I just watched tonight’s episode, it’s becoming very clear that Neal is Bae is Peter Pan. Should be interesting!

Comment by Leena – March 3, 2013 04:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • That’s kinda disappointing. I was hoping just a lost boy, not peter.

Comment by Kelly – March 3, 2013 04:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I hope not. A lost boy is fine, but Peter’s a little too much.

Comment by Louise – March 3, 2013 04:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I kind of think you might be more correct, Louise. Peter Pan is probably the “significant resident” we won’t see just yet.

Comment by Katie – March 3, 2013 06:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I agree with Louise and Katie. I don’t think Neal/Baelfire is Peter Pan. I think he’s just one of the lost boys like Hook said in Tallahassee “… I’ve worked with lost boys in Neverland…”

Comment by Christi – March 3, 2013 07:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I think he is probably a Lost Boy but not Peter himself.. In the story of Peter Pan, Peter doesn’t leave with the LostBoys that go home with the Darlings. He would rather never grow up. But if Bae was one of the Lost Boys it would explain how he left Neverland. I’m betting Tamara is connected as well. For her sake- normal people aren’t exactly welcome in Storybrooke.

Comment by Alice – March 3, 2013 11:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Are you sure, they said we won’t say Peter this year, sounds a bit contradictory to inferring we won’t see a character this year if Bae is peter, of course they could have been referring to Tinker Bell. I’m hoping for a lost boy.

Comment by Michelle – March 3, 2013 04:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Back in season one, Emma named Henry’s father as Peter ;) coincidence, I think not!

Comment by KellyMae – March 3, 2013 06:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Yes, but it seems strange that she’d just happen to use one of his “aliases”.

Comment by Will – March 3, 2013 09:38 PM PDT
      • No, not Peter Pan. Neal told Emma he knows how to pilot Hook’s ship. That makes him one of the Pirates, possibly Billy Jukes, who was the youngest pirate. With all that is happening in Storybrook, it makes you think that we’re headed to a side trip to Neverland before they get Gold back to Storybrook.

And how useful is the dagger without Gold. Hasn’t Cora promised Regina that she will have Gold “kill whoever she likes”?

Anyone think that Gold has placed some sort of protection spell on that dagger?

Comment by Name That Tune – March 3, 2013 10:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I think Henry is Peter Pan.

Comment by JLC – March 4, 2013 12:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Maybe, but Henry was born on Earth. Although If Neil is a lost boy then it could be possible.

Comment by Morgan – May 5, 2013 09:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I don’t think Neil actually dies. I think the bean transported him back to neverland where he gets healed. And then maybe he will find his way back to Emma/Storybrook . Or the residents of Storybrook go back to their lands and Neil finds Emma there.

Comment by Morgan – May 5, 2013 09:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I was a little annoyed at how little Josh and Colin got to talk. I don’t think Colin even got to answer one question all by himself, because the producers kept interupting him.
    I was very excited to hear some of he spoilers, like the flashback episode, the season 2 finale, etc.
    And as always; most of the audience was awkward as heck with their questions :P

Comment by Dominique – March 3, 2013 03:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Great job btw Matt! You were a great host! :D

Comment by Dominique – March 3, 2013 03:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What’s Mr. Gold’s given name?

Comment by Olivia – March 3, 2013 03:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think that’s definitely one of the secrets of the show, and if they reveal it, it’ll have to be clever. Or maybe his name is just Rumplestiltskin Gold, and he thought it was embarrassing, so he never told anyone!

Comment by Will – March 3, 2013 09:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • It’s really a play on words. Rumple is an imp, but he spins Gold. What other name would he have in 21st century Maine?

Comment by Name That Tune – March 3, 2013 10:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Maybe someone will have to guess it to get out of a deal…

Comment by AL – March 4, 2013 06:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh, ok, so I bet that we will see our favourite couple be separate in the finale, with Prince Charming going back to Faery Land, and Snow remaining in Storybrooke with her daughter & Henry.

Comment by Liz – March 3, 2013 03:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t think Charming would just leave Snow, no matter how much he misses his Kingdom.

Comment by Michelle – March 3, 2013 03:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I hope he leaves and doesn’t come back! Sadly though that would never happen. I don’t think he’d ever leave her intentionally.

Comment by A – March 3, 2013 10:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Really, what has Charming been allowed to do this season? Cook breakfast, I babysit Henry & suffer a sleeping curse. Not much for such an action oriented guy. He must be bored to death in Storybrook while the ladies in his life get to do all the fun stuff. Send him back so he can have a purpose -he’s not cut out to be a stay at home dad.

Comment by Name That Tune – March 4, 2013 06:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • At this point all I care about is Emma and Neal.

Comment by Shawn Brumell – March 3, 2013 04:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • THanks for the scoop. I love the charming family and Emma/Neal. I was thinking the finale title means a neverland appearance.

Comment by Kelly – March 3, 2013 04:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Indeed. We’ll probably see Neverland in the finale, and then see Peter Pan in the first few episodes of season 3. At least, I hope that’s it!

Comment by Will – March 3, 2013 09:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The audience questions were so lame some weren’t even questions, just a lot of gushing, I wish there was a way to have the internet audience ask questions live.

Comment by Lilly – March 3, 2013 04:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wonder if welcome to storybrooke and the finale will reveal more about the henry prophecy and his fate/destiny

Comment by Kelly – March 3, 2013 04:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Am I the only one who thinks “Greg” is Peter Pan and “Her” who he texts is Wendy and he got taken by the curse, thus causing him to grow up and stop believing in magic (which is why he’s so fascinated by the magic…not that anyone wouldn’t be. Just a thought.)

Comment by Tom – March 3, 2013 04:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • that is interesting. i do wonder about greg they need to move that along and they said her is not important but how can she not be when she is getting videos showing magic

Comment by Kelly – March 3, 2013 04:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • From the way Adam and Eddy explained it, Wendy, Alice, and Dorothy are all from parallel earths with pseduo-magic, like The Land Without Color, so none of those characters would be living in/had lived in the world in which Storybrooke resides.

Comment by ej – March 4, 2013 12:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yeah, but the way it seems to work (if I understood correctly) is that some of those lands were potentially also affected by the curse (a la Frankenstein) so it’s possible to think that people from those lands were, too, brought over by the curse, maybe in a different area altogether that is a mirror image of Storybrooke, just with the citizens of Oz. That’s such an interesting concept.

Comment by Rob – March 4, 2013 07:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • THANK YOU! I have scoured the internet looking for SOMEone… ANYone that also believes Greg is Peter Pan. Too coincidental that Peter Pan and a black person (could be a boy or a girl since their face is covered) are looking for Henry, and then Adult Greg and Tamara (also black) happen to be the ones to find him.

Comment by Clint – June 6, 2013 05:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Darn, I meant to send in a question for you guys to ask! Paley Fest really creeped up on me this year. Oh well, next year!

Comment by meggo – March 3, 2013 04:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What about Ariel? I want to know how they translate her story to the show…

Comment by James – March 3, 2013 04:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I do believe at one point Hook was talking about that black ink Rumpel could have used to get out of the jail cell but instead wrote Emma’s name all over it, and he said that it was deep in the sea where only mermaids could get it. That was a subtle reference to her I believe.

Comment by Melinda – March 4, 2013 12:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • In a flashback Regina mentioned to Gold she was having trouble with a mermaid…I assumed that was Ariel.

Comment by Aimee – March 4, 2013 10:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • And maybe the ink was Ursula’s ink which is why only mermaids/Ariel could get to it.

Comment by Morgan – May 5, 2013 09:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Well my friend and I were discussing the possibility of Ariel being part of Neverland in Mermaid Lagoon because they were never so clear. And I think Tamara could possibly Tiger Lilly. I would just die if that happened hahahaah

Comment by Oscar – March 12, 2013 10:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I thought the character of Peter Pan was owned by the J.M. Barrie estate, not Disney. Unless they clear that hurdle, I don’t see how anyone could be Peter Pan.

Comment by Jessica – March 3, 2013 06:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The copyright has long been expired here in the U.S. (remember the original material is over 100 years old). The hospital with the UK rights has tried to assert its rights here but I don’t believe they’ve been successful with the courts. Therefore Disney most likely can do what it wants (after all it has built a lot around the Neverland story).

Comment by Lyndsey – March 3, 2013 07:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Disney’s made a whole series of Tinkerbell movies, so they either have the rights, or it’s a nonissue.

Comment by Tarc – March 3, 2013 08:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I am not certain. But I believe it it possible that Disney might have secured a continuous license on a version of Peter Pan.

Comment by WingsStef – March 9, 2013 12:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If this season and next season continues going back and forth between 3 lands then I will stop the show. The past/present is enough. I hated the first few episodes of second season. Not only, are there way too many characters in the show, I don’t like it in the present on how the characters are separated. Because in today’s ep-Emma/Henry etc only had a few scenes where Mary etc had a lot. It is not even, I just want Emma to come back already to Storybrooke.

Comment by LINDS – March 3, 2013 06:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Staying in storybrooke would get boring, I understand the frustration about missing your favorite characters in some episodes, but it makes the show better, IMO the show benefitted from past/present FTL, but I seem to be one of the few that think like that.

Comment by Tony – March 3, 2013 06:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I enjoyed it as well. While I didn’t always like how they structured some of the episodes with one week being about Storybrook and the next about present FTL , etc., I did enjoy them being there. They could have cast better actresses to play Aurora and Mulan though.

Comment by A – March 3, 2013 10:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Be prepared for some back and forth this week. “The Miller’s Daughter” most assuredly will take us back to the roots of Rumple’s past & identify who she is. Because the original Grimm story has Rumple (in full imp character) bargaining with the girl for her first born child so that she can spin gold from straw. Any doubt we’re about to learn more about Cora’s past – & the first born daughter? Regina?

Comment by Name That Tune – March 4, 2013 06:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am starting to think that maybe there is more than one Peter Pan. Also, maybe before becoming a pirate, Hook may have been a lost boy.

Comment by D – March 3, 2013 07:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How dark will Snow get? Well it’s not like they’re making her a LESBIAN or something like that. God forbid.

Something dark and dastardly. OOH no…We can’t possibly have that on a family show!

Matt Mitovich did an excellent job with the panel BTW.

Comment by loki – March 3, 2013 07:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No they’re saving that for Mulan and Aurora, I’m very excited to see Snow become a darker character, it should be interesting.

Comment by Micah – March 3, 2013 07:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Dark Snow is promising. But Mulan and Aurora? Blah. If we’re gonna have lesbians, lets at least have the lesbians that make literary sense.

Comment by loki – March 3, 2013 08:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I think it was a joke, and what lesbians make literary sense?

Comment by Mike – March 3, 2013 08:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Maybe they meant picking characters who did not already have a male love interest as a big part of their story? We’ve already seen Phillip. But Red Riding Hood, Alice, Dorothy, Wendy, Maleficent, their adventures don’t focus on princes so you don’t have to change the fairy tale just add to it.

Comment by Alice – March 3, 2013 11:43 PM PDT
          • Oh, I get it now.

Comment by Mike – March 4, 2013 06:40 AM PDT
    • Too bad this show isn’t on ABC Family.

Comment by Viv – March 3, 2013 08:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Perhaps Snow will kill Cora or cause her to die . Someone big is dying next week. It could be Cora since she is at the center of the flashback next week. The show doesn’t need two evil queens.

Comment by Gail – March 3, 2013 09:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope that Bae is Peter!!! I love that idea and he is too important to be some random lost boy. It makes everything with hook so much more powerful and love that he is involved in multiple stories. Also, what if they twisted it in some way and could make Emma, Wendy? Like instead of London, he visited the London Orphanage in Boston or wherever.

Comment by Raina – March 3, 2013 07:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I guess I’m not understanding Snow’s conflict here. She gave Regina every shot, and doesn’t owe Cora one either. In fact, she just witnessed Cora murder someone. The white hats are entitled to take them out now – no mercy. And if I were Snow? I’d nab Regina’s stuff and blow up for mauseleum for her nanny for starters. It’d be great bait.

Comment by Tarc – March 3, 2013 08:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Think of it as Batman’s No Kill rule that he has. No matter how dark and evil a villain might be, what horrible crimes they might commit, he will not kill them. (not on purpose anyways)… Snow White is respectfully similar… Like when she prevented Regina’s first execution, how Charming stopped her from killing Regina with the arrow, etc… Snow White is purely good, she cannot kill another human-being, it is just not who she is. She is the type of character that feels they should be allowed to live, but be locked away so they cannot harm themselves or anyone else. She always tries to find the light in the darkest of people. Sooo the conflict for Snow is that she has now decided that it is time for Cora to die (notice she did say Cora, but not Regina)… and the way it was stated, Snow said not for “justice”… meaning Snow is out for vengeance… which, unless Snow White is starring in a Chuck Norris action movie… good pure people like Snow… just does not go out for vengeance on anyone.

Comment by Cory Myers – March 4, 2013 07:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No you’re right there. Snow’s only conflict is with herself. She was a kid then and she regrets her decisions or at least second guesses them. And I’d hazard a guess that 28 years under a curse hasn’t given her much time to process things appropriately. Cora seems to be the one to blame across the board for what’s happened. I’d be interested to see if next episode will feature a backstory for Cora and Ava that at least gives some insight into what happened between those too. My guess: Ava somehow got the better of Cora and became Queen, when Cora should have been the one to be Queen according to the original tale of Rumplestiltskin. But that’s just a guess.

Comment by loki – March 3, 2013 08:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • My friend and I think that Ava and Cora are sisters, somehow separated and that Ava was taken in by royals and Cora by commoners and it irks Cora that she wasn’t a royal, so to get back at Ava she was going to kill her and make her daughter queen, because at that point she was too old to be suitable wife….

Comment by Julie – March 4, 2013 12:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They’re going to have to push her further than just Snow killing Cora or even Regina. Right now, killing Cora just seems like good sense.

Unless Regina double-crosses Cora in some way to save Snow, Charming, Rumple or Emma, she’s pretty much dead to me. Accepting that her mother murdered not only her love Daniel but also Snow’s mother so that Regina could become queen is too much.

I hate the idea of Emma with either Neal, the guy who set her up to take the punishment for his crimes and abandoned her as a minor in prison, or Hook, who is in league with Cora and Regina and keeps trying to kill various members of Emma’s family and friends. This is NOT romantic, especially for Emma who the show considers the saviour.

Comment by Kath – March 3, 2013 08:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • A boy being Rumple’s undoing–couldn’t that be Pinocchio? I mean, he was a boy that saved Emma and led Neal away from Emma. Or, it could be Peter Pan. Both have “boy” connotations. I definitely don’t think Henry or Neal is Peter Pan and Henry is definitely not who the seer was talking about.

Comment by Rob – March 3, 2013 08:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Matt was a great moderator and, most importantly, does a really good impression of Rumpelstiltskin! I definitely think that Bae is Peter. The beginning of Cora’s episode was really interesting. That’s going to be a good episode.

Comment by lessthan – March 3, 2013 08:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If I can recall, “Second Star to the Right” and “Straight on Til Morning” directions Peter Pan gives to get to Neverland. There was a song about it in the movie.

Comment by Kevin – March 3, 2013 09:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes, Neverland is in the second star to the right. So we’ll be going to Neverland for the last two episodes I assume.

Comment by Rob – March 3, 2013 09:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Considering the titles of the finale two-parter, I’d be pretty surprised if they didn’t head back to FTL. Neverland wasn’t affected by the curse so it would explain why this new big character is coming around in season 3. They’ve been in Neverland these past two seasons

Comment by Katie – March 3, 2013 10:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Questions not asked and answered: If Bae is Peter Pan does that mean his Finace in new York is Wendy? Is the Fiance in new York the same “Her” the outsider has been contacting? August knew who Bae really was, so why did Bae leave her to be arrested? August could be working for some persona nd hopefully he is not evil and did ot send the outsider himself.

Comment by Shannon – March 3, 2013 09:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • More Questions not addressed: Emma’s kiss with Sheriff Graham broke the curse before anyone, has anyone ever thought why that might have been? Maybe because her heart was true with him? Meaning the curse ould be broken by a kiss of true love. They should not have killed the Sheriff if Emma had any chmistry she had the most with him and he brought out some things in her that no other suitor has and he challenged her.

Comment by Shannon – March 3, 2013 09:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think Graham dying showed for the very first time how dark the show truly can get, and that’s a great thing, to me!

Comment by Will – March 3, 2013 09:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Please. Get. Over. It!! The Huntsman’s gone. He’s been gone. He’s staying gone. He won’t be revived. Frankenstein is not gonna try to bring him back to life. Be happy you’ll see him in a flashback. So sick of the whining over this character. It’s over and done, Move on with the show and your life.

Comment by A – March 3, 2013 10:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • No need to be harsh! Some peoples loved Graham so maybe YOU should give them a break. I don’t know if you have a favorite character at all in the show, but if you have I would really see you face if ever he/she dies.

Comment by Ser_Dragon – March 4, 2013 07:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I understand being upset about losing a character you like but seriously he was barely around for that many episode and second of all, its been over a year and people still complain about his death. It happened. It’s done.

Comment by A – March 4, 2013 11:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • As Shannon said ” They should not have killed the Sheriff if Emma had any chemistry she had the most with him and he brought out some things in her that no other suitor has”. That’s the real problem with killing off Graham IMO if the show wants to put Emma into a relationship. Neal, Hook and August have all treated her badly and are men I want her running a mile away from.

Comment by Kath – March 4, 2013 11:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • don’t you have a group of teenagers to stalk A? :p

Comment by Mandzie – March 4, 2013 12:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • A needs a break from the Rosewood teenagers right now!

Comment by A – March 4, 2013 01:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • We know Emma has powers she is not aware of. We also know she was supposed to break the curse. Her kiss of the Sheriff was just a part of that. Perhaps she could have broken the curse by kissing everybody.

Also why are people in these comments wondering how the show could use Peter Pan when they are already using Captain Hook from the same story. If they can use Hook they can use all the characters from “Peter Pan”.

Snow White is in the public domain and is not owned by Disney. Disney owns its version of Snow White and its version of the Seven Dwarfs, which were named by Disney. They had no names in the original story. I don’t think Mary Margaret is the Disney Snow White. When Rob Lowe sang with Snow White at the Oscars years ago, Disney claimed copyright infringement because Snow white was dressed as the Disney version.

Comment by Gail – March 3, 2013 10:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • “Perhaps she could have broken the curse by kissing everybody.”

kept thinking about that the whole first season!

Comment by leonard – March 3, 2013 11:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • “I wonder why if Rumple retained his memory when the curse was cast why did he have to worry about losing his memory when he left Storybrooke? Shouldn’t he have been as unaffected by the curse as Regina, Cora, and Hook ?”

He didn’t have his memory when the curse was cast. When he first heard Emma’s name, he got his memory back so his curse was broken by Emma just like all the others.

Comment by Nobody. – March 4, 2013 04:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Emma’s kiss brought back some of Graham’s memories but it didn’t break the curse maybe because it wasn’t true love yet. It might have got there eventually but the show killed him off before that..

Comment by Kath – March 4, 2013 11:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So excited for August and Hook backgrounds and the first week in Storybrook. Also excited for a Neverland-centric finale. I hope the land looks different and cool. Kinda getting tired of the Fairytale Land look. I thinks it’s time for a bit of a change. I also hope there is a lot less David and more Regina/Snow and Emma/Regina.
    And that clue about the new realm being visited and hints about a Season 3 character I think was ruined by the title of the finale. It’s clearly Neverland and Peter Pan. I hope to be proven wrong. :)

Comment by A – March 3, 2013 10:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My theory on WHO will be going to this new world (if it is indeed neverland) is either Neal/bae and Emma or just Henry. The first because they could use the alone time, and the last because he hasn’t been in another world yet so he is due to have people looking for him vs the other way around.

Comment by leonard – March 3, 2013 11:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Damn it, I posted and my comment went off to cyber Neverland! I am unsure if Neverland was actually curse or will it just be a flashback as with Wonderland? After starting out in FTL, another present-day world would be a little excessive; although this season has been about excess, and who doesn’t love flying? If it wasn’t cursed, it would explain how Neal got to the LWoM after the curse. And maybe August was there for awhile and that’s how he learned Neal was Bae?
    I was glad at least Ginny thinks Emma/Hook is creepy based on Hook having slept with Neal’s mom. The “yeah, but it was 300 years ago” defense by Adam and Eddy made me cringe. I don’t know why they keep hyping that “ship” other than for ratings, which I know keeps a show alive, but it would be nice if they would acknowledge that if it does happen, it would be really weird and for the purpose of adding more angst and dysfunction to the family tree, and not give CaptainSwan shippers hope that Emma and Hook will have a big happy wedding aboard the Jolly Rodger after Neal has walked the plank. Even JeMo seems to be on the side of thinking Emma has been undressing Hook with her eyes, which is disappointing. Why must Emma and all other TV heroines have a thing for the bad boys? We don’t need a Buffy/Angel/Spike reboot. Emma should just focus on dealing with her bowl of soup family right now, not buying condoms or picking out floral arrangements.
    Peace out, you bowls of soup!

Comment by ej – March 4, 2013 01:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Who’s dying? It says deaths by I haven’t read anyone written here as dying.

Comment by Tommy – March 4, 2013 04:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think that the reason August knew who Bae was was because when ugust ran off with some of the boys from the orphanage, he found out they were the Lost Boys. And they were the ones who told him about Neal. And Neal is Peter Pan.

Comment by Ann – March 4, 2013 06:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Good lord, can people on panels please learn MANNERS? When one person is talking, aka “Hook,” please shut up and let him finish his answer instead of constantly interrupting. That’s why I just abhor panel discussions. Everyone wants to be the comedian.

Comment by Jason – March 4, 2013 08:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I just hope they finish the Cora storyline. She is boring.

Comment by Edna – March 4, 2013 09:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed. She’s servers her purpose of back-filling the story now lets be done with her.

Comment by Jimmy – March 4, 2013 10:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So what about the hospital patient? Couldn’t he be Peter? and the HER on the phone is Wendy? I really don’t think he is just an ordinary joe…
    I think Bae was the youngest deckhand on Hook’s ship. It would make sense.
    Paleyfest was good and the writers are so IT…

Comment by Sheri – March 4, 2013 10:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Now that we know that Henry is the offspring of 2 fairytale characters, then we have to assume that Henry is also a character himself. So who is he??? What if HENRY is Peter Pan?

Comment by JLC – March 4, 2013 12:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Henry is not a fairytale character. He has lived in Storybrooke his whole life, and he was born in our reality.

Comment by Ashley – March 8, 2013 03:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • When the seer told Rumple that the boy would be his undoing, I definitely think she meant Henry, but I don’t think his “undoing” is his death. I think in the end, Rumple will give up his power for Henry. He’ll go back to just being Rumplestiltskin and won’t be the Dark One anymore. Also, according to the seer, there is no way that Rumple can change this. His destiny will come to pass no matter what actions he takes, just like it did in his past. So even if he tries to kill Henry or whatever he does, it won’t matter. The boy will be his undoing regardless.

Comment by JLC – March 4, 2013 12:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree I think Rumple is going to lose his powers because of or for Henry. I just hope he gives them all willingly for his grandson.

Comment by Sw – March 4, 2013 02:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • But if Dorothy and Wendy are from parallel Earth, why their stories are in Henry’s book. There are only stories from Enchanted Forest ( Frankestein isn’t in).

Comment by sammy – March 17, 2013 03:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • all I care about is Rumple/Gold. I like most all the others but hook couldn’t care less find him boring. Want Emma/Bae. Love the relationship between Rumple and Bae. If I have to watch weeks of Rumple trying to kill Henry I will quit, growing tired of Henry as it is.

Comment by me – March 22, 2013 07:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think everything wrote was very reasonable. But, what about this? suppose you were to write a awesome title? I mean, I don’t wish to tell you how to run your blog, however suppose you added a title that grabbed folk’s attention? I mean %BLOG_TITLE% is a little plain. You might glance at Yahoo’s home page and see how they create post headlines to get people to click. You might add a related video or a pic or two to get readers excited about everything’ve got to say. In my opinion, it might bring your blog a little bit more interesting.|

Comment by papaka – March 22, 2013 03:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • For the reason that the admin of this site is working, no doubt very soon it will be well-known, due to its feature contents.|

Comment by Anonymous – March 23, 2013 08:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really want to see Rumple and Belle together as an item for good. It’s been on again off again for too long. Their romance is far more exciting than the others on the show. He is such a great actor you can see the love he has for her. She’s a sweetheart but can’t expect him to change overnight. Lucky girl!!!

Comment by Cailin – April 15, 2013 06:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Robert Carlyle is hot!!!!!! He’s not a pretty face (like Charming) which is my type, but theres something about him. I hope Rumple and Belle can have what Snow and Charming have.

Comment by Deirdreerin – April 15, 2013 06:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The show was off the air for 2 weeks, then they give us a recap with the writers! What kind of trash is that? It’s interesting but doesn’t take the place of an episode. It was just a recap of what we had seen. They should have waited until after the finale. Another stall, which is disrespectful to the fans. It seems they ate takimg advantage of the show’s success….

Comment by Not happy for the 3 week wait – April 15, 2013 07:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Sorry for the typos! Small touch screens! Enjoy OUAT

Comment by laticha – April 15, 2013 07:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would like to know where snow white’s sister, rose red, is. Their mother had planted a white and a red rose bush, for each of them. So, where is rose in all of this?

Comment by Wlmey – April 27, 2013 10:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think storybrook is going to neverland? And Neal I don’t think his dead , I think he’s allready there, and captain hook is going to save neal haha just guessing , anyhow can’t wait

Comment by julia – May 6, 2013 08:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post