Sons of Anarchy Scoop: Jimmy Smits Returning Full-Time in Season 6

Get More: Casting News

Sons of Anarchy Season 6 Spoilers Nero and GemmaSons of Anarchy is making Jimmy Smits a full-time member.

TVLine has learned that Smits — who joined the FX smash last season as gangbanger-turned-”companionator” Nero — is not only returning in Season 6, but will appear in all 13 episodes.

RELATED | Sons of Anarchy Season 6 Spoilers: Find Out Who Will (and Won’t) Be Back!

In December, series creator Kurt Sutter told TVLine that he was anxious to further examine the relationship between Nero and Katey Sagal’s Gemma, but noted that Smits’ busy schedule could be an obstacle.

“I dig [them],” said the boss. “In the finale, when he’s all twisted up about being back in the life, that’s the thing that makes Gemma the most comfortable. She knows what to do with those kinds of men; she knows how to be strong for those kinds of men. So, what does that look like? It’s a culture clash that we haven’t explored yet. To plug her into that world, which is traditionally somewhat misogynistic, could be interesting to see played out a little bit and to see what that looks like. I’d love to keep that going.”

PHOTOS | 25 Actors We Want Back on Television Right Now

Despite being signed for all episodes produced in Season 6, Smits won’t technically be billed as a series regular.

SOA, which currently stands as FX’s highest-rated series ever, is slated to start production on Season 6 in early summer ahead of a fall 2013 launch.

Comments (130)

• Great news. He added a great new level to the show.

Comment by jasie – February 28, 2013 10:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hey Jasie, i liked they way in came into the show.

Comment by Stephen – February 28, 2013 11:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I THINK HE WAS AWSOME IN SOA AND SO GLAD HE WILL BE RETURNING. WOULD LOVE TO SEE HIM PUT CLAY IN HIS PLACE, IF YOU GET MY MEANING. WONDER IF THERE IS ANY CHANCE SOA WILL GO BEYOND 7 SEASONS. I HOPE SO LOVE THE SHOW

Comment by LINDA FLANAGAN – February 28, 2013 05:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I totally agree. Him and Jax needs to put Clay in his place. I too love the show.

Comment by Patty Vallejos – February 28, 2013 09:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Yeah that was a master stroke by jax at end of season 5 the way he totally set up clay and killed pope was class….

Comment by Martin – March 6, 2013 02:59 AM PDT
          • ron Perlman real tough guy Charlie hunnam fake tough guy

Comment by john smith – October 4, 2013 04:03 PM PDT
        • Clay is in jail for murder. And apparently SOA will have 8 season. That’s what I heard. Not 100% sure tho

Comment by Deee – March 26, 2013 06:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Why are you YELLING?

Comment by Net Etiquette – April 8, 2013 02:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Why are you “YELLING”?

Comment by Carol – May 1, 2013 06:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Loved Jimmy Smits in L.A. Law and NYPD Blue. Now to have him on SOA–woo-hoo.
      Good actor who is also hot, hot, hot!!

Comment by Diane – February 28, 2013 12:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • he was great in Dexter as well.

Comment by Ray – March 1, 2013 06:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I love Jimmy Smits he is a great actor. He should have been on Sons of Anarchy since the first season.

Comment by Nicole – March 2, 2013 10:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • NERO BACK….?????????? WHAT! GOOD JOB KURT SUTTER FOR BRINGING HIM ON FOR S6! CAN’T WAIT . HE CAN REALLY HELP OUT JAX AND THE MC NOW W/ LEE TORIC IN THE REAR VIEW LOOKING TO CUASE SOME TROUBLE UP IN CHARMING! AND RESPONSIBLE FOR MAYBE ……………..PUTTING TARA IN JAIL???

Comment by A – March 4, 2013 12:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I think it was gemma that put tara in prison as she cant live without her boys remember folkes….

Comment by Martin – March 6, 2013 03:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Yah gemma she went to the cops and told them that she went and brought Tara the cross.

So I think caz she did threaten her because Tara didn’t want Et around Tomas and Abel

Comment by Deee – March 26, 2013 06:02 AM PDT
          • I agree with you. I think it was gemma to because also remember she heard nero tell jax “your almost out to mono” the look on her face she almost screamed lol

Comment by william – April 15, 2013 01:00 PM PDT
        • Why are you YELLING?

Comment by Net Etiquette – April 8, 2013 02:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Opie should be brought back as a ghost that haunts Jax in his actions a sort of check and balance that keeps him (Jax) from completely becoming another Clay a sort of moral compas. Glad to see Jimmy Smits join season 6, being a former Biker Bobby needs to change his pampers and quit crying about every action his Pres. Makes, I would like to see the Scott become the new VP I think he would make Jax stonger as the Pres. Caint wait for the new season, I watch all the seasons over and over on Netflix season six will be very interesting but do not forget Popes crew there may be some blow back on the MC if the truth ever comes to light.
      LONG LIVE THE SONS OF ANRARCHY THEY RULE!!!!!!

Comment by Hank Terrell – March 16, 2013 05:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Good thing u r not a writer on this show, You want Opie back as a ghost? Really? A Ghost in SOA? Anytime any show does that like Walking Dead it jumps the shark AKA the show begins to suck

Comment by Steven Micheals (@MarchOfSinners) – March 28, 2013 10:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Could not agree more. I loved opies character but seeing ghosts would kill the show. Bring him back in dreams of flashbacks but no ghosts

Comment by Bjinak – March 30, 2013 09:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Hell Yea man That would be an Awesome Idea,I digg what your saying,Sorta Keep Jax from going off the Rails completely.I def. Think your right about bobby to,Hes been acting like a total Sissy im getting sick of it..And @ Steven micheals,Are you Slow?First off Rick seeing Lauries Ghost In The Walking Dead Was NOT that show Jumping the shark in any way.You Suck at life for even thinking that lmao.IDK where you get your thoughts from but honestly your getting screwed wether you pay for them or not.It had its meaning and It definitely wasnt because they ran out of ideas for tyhe show,Rick NEEDED to see her,HE was about to SNAP.But whatev Man enjoy your Crappy tv viewing.

Comment by Rob Foe – March 29, 2013 05:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Opie was awesome and the second best character to Jax, but an Opie ghost? Thats the stupidiest idea ive ever heard and would ruin the show… plus i think Ryan Hurst has better things to do than stick around playing a ghost for atmost five minutes each episode. Opie should have never been killed off, but SOA isn’t the kind of show with ghosts from the past. Kurt Sutter focuses on reality and he does a great job. Your right about Bobby thou, Sons isn’t for wuss’s. When time comes that someone deserves to die, none of them should punk out. Stopping Jax and making a deal with someone who betrayed the club like Clay has is not something another member should ever do, i consider what Bobby did a betrayal, especially since Bobby knows everything from Clay killing Jax/ Opie’s fathers, killing Opie’s wife, and setting up the death of tara. Bobby needs to remember when a member crosses the club that deliberate and decisive action needs to be taken, NO MATTER WHO IS IT. Former president or not he is a trader and allowing him to live is wrong, how many people that deserved to live that are dead because of clay? I cannot wait to see what Kurt Sutter has instore for us next, he is great at his job as a writer, and an actor. Thanks Kurt for bringing the world SOA.

Comment by Mike – July 1, 2013 03:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • When does Season 6 begin?

Comment by Steven Grant Stratford – April 3, 2013 08:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hell yes! I am so glad they got him back on SOA. I didn’t like him in Dexter but I loved him in SOA.

Comment by Joey C. (@Joey_C523) – February 28, 2013 10:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Your crazy, I loved Jimmy Smitts in Dexter! He played a great character that made the watcher love to hate him in his role on Dexter.

Comment by Chastity Druga – February 28, 2013 03:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • FANTASTIC. Smits and Logue were great additions to season 5. So glad they’re both back for season 6. I really hope Sutter doesn’t ruin Gemma/Nero because they’re great together. Smits/Sagal was my favorite duo of last year’s TV season.

Comment by G – February 28, 2013 10:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think so long as charlie hunnam stays in the show ill be watching!!!!!

Comment by Ivyanne – February 28, 2013 10:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bouncing up and down in my chair at this news!

Comment by Donna – February 28, 2013 10:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes great show! Hey but becareful jumping up and down in that chair ..lol

Comment by Stephen – February 28, 2013 11:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • All real Jimmy fans know him from NYPD Blue…. Love this couple also..

Comment by Carl – February 28, 2013 10:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • True! I still remember him back in that show. NYPD and Married with Children were two of my household’s favorite TV shows so we all are thoroughly enjoying this pairing.

Comment by G – February 28, 2013 10:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • NYPD Blue was a fav of mine and mothers. His death ep. was one for the ages. Really sad. I miss some good ole 90′s sitcoms..

Comment by Carl – February 28, 2013 10:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • he sooooooo rocked in NYPD Blue, he came in during the second season after david caruso threw his little tantrum and demanded a ridiculous pay hike. i think he thought he made the show and it would die without him pfffffffffffffft.. jimmy smits came in to replace him and HE made the show, made it even better then ever.. totally awesome actor and the man aint hard on the eyes at allllllllllll, lol

Comment by carolyn – February 28, 2013 11:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh yes! Loved NYPD blue… Have always been a big Jimmy fan.

Comment by Michelle – February 28, 2013 11:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The best show on tv I love it

Comment by Charles Lovett – February 28, 2013 10:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Great news……LOVE him and I think he is good for Gemma. Can’t WAIT for new season!

Comment by Angela – February 28, 2013 10:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • best news ever…i LOVED the new Nero characters and have been hoping for this news…ALL 13 episodes is even better than i hoped for!!

Comment by Ames – February 28, 2013 10:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m really excited about this! Gemma and Nero were great together, so can’t wait to see where they go with their storyline.

Comment by Aly – February 28, 2013 10:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So excited about this news …can’t wait for season .6

Comment by missy – February 28, 2013 10:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • SOA should be on everyday i cant get enough

Comment by lori – February 28, 2013 10:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That’s awesome! Season 6 needs to hurry up! I’m ready to see what happens next! One week waits killed me, lol and now I’m dying because it’ll be months before we find out!

Also I’d love an autograph from Charlie Hunnam:) I love me some Jax!:)

Comment by Hayley – February 28, 2013 10:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • dont matter who is in it just get the show on t,v, rushhhhhhhhhhh itttttt cant be waiting ,,,best show going ,,

Comment by cappy – February 28, 2013 10:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • SOA keep Nero an Gemma together ,they have chemistry !!!!! Clay isn’t good to her or for her…Nero loves the lady !!!

Comment by PR – February 28, 2013 10:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bring back Venus Van Damm!!!!!

Comment by Amanda – February 28, 2013 11:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • YYYEEEESSSSS! LOVE VENUS VAN DAMN!!!!! was hoping to see more of her in season 5

Comment by zenagreeneyes – February 28, 2013 11:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The best “Show” of the decade… SOA CAN’T GET ENOUGH…;)😜…. However Opie shld be brought back bcuz Jax n Opie make the show, not to mention thy are very much “eye candy”…:)

Comment by Danielle – February 28, 2013 11:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait for season 6 ..

Comment by Stephen – February 28, 2013 11:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait! Fall is too far away! Miss Jaxx n hope Clay stays gone!! Hopefully there will b plenty more seasons to come! My favorite show, EVER!!

Comment by Amanda – February 28, 2013 11:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I am with you there Amanda!

Comment by Stephen – February 28, 2013 11:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Didn’t Ausiello just make a pithy comment about how it was too early for S6 spoilers *yesterday*?

Comment by Me – February 28, 2013 11:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This isn’t really “spoilers” tho…..

Comment by G – February 28, 2013 11:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t think it was asking for spoilers though. But yes, funny timing.

Comment by Faster – February 28, 2013 04:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sutter doesn’t ruin any thing. His story is flawless in my opinion. Can’t get enough SOA

Comment by Doug Turnidge – February 28, 2013 11:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • SOA is the only show on TV that I never miss. I have watched it from the very begining and love, love, love it. It is my only “MUST WATCH” for the week. Hasn’t been a show this good since “24″ left the air. Keep up the great work Mr. Sutter.

Comment by Elaine Willard – February 28, 2013 11:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No show thats on now, was on, or ever will be on will ever match up to SOA. SOA is the absolute best show there is or will ever be and that is not up for discussion. Kurt Sutter is the s**t. I recommend SOA to everyone, and if you dont watch your missing out. I would give me left teste to be on the show.. actually i wouldnt but you get the point lol.

Comment by Mike – July 1, 2013 03:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • yea i agree with one poster if jax was to leave that would kill everything. he needs a new “clay” to rough him up a bit. i like jaxes ex wife, she needs to start dating someone in the club, that would ruffle jax, brother against brother would follow, need to clear the doctor and have her beat up on jax ex lol

Comment by Kris Bettridge-Smith – February 28, 2013 11:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Why would Wendy date someone else in the club when she hates all Of them?

Comment by carrie – February 28, 2013 02:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • and none of the members should ever do that, they are a club based on loyalty. Jax does not want her around and his friend dating her wouldnt help him accomplish getting her out of his life and away from Jax’s child, WHO SHE ALMOST KILLED WITH HER DRUG PROBLEMS. Any fan of Jax’s wouldnt want her more involved… I sure dont, and none of these ideas matter because Kurt Sutter doesn’t need any help to keep us interested or write his show, our ideas suck compared to what he comes up with. Kurt is the most abstract and interesting writer of any show, You never know what’s coming nextand it seems like our guess’s are never right. Kurt is full of suprises!! Thanks Kurt i hope one day I get to meet you.

Comment by Mike – July 1, 2013 03:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • JAX IS PRETTY MUCH THE WHOLE SHOW AND LOVE TO SEE TARA PUT GEMMA IN HER PLACE. DON’T GET ME WRONG I LOVE GEMMA

Comment by LINDA FLANAGAN – February 28, 2013 05:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Why are you YELLING?

Comment by Net Etiquette – April 8, 2013 02:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • love smits, gemma will finally find someone who will tell her the truth. until season 7 when smits becomes a ruthless vato

Comment by Kris Bettridge-Smith – February 28, 2013 11:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Love jimmy smits in anything,he is a sexy man,,,,

Comment by Sheila – August 8, 2013 08:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love sons!!!!just toooooo long to wait between seasons. My favorite show. Hated u killed opie off!!

Comment by Trulie – February 28, 2013 11:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can not hardly wait that show is so AWESOME hope they never stop this show if they do it would be a crying shame I know I would cry

Comment by Penny Hodges – February 28, 2013 11:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • UGH! Didn’t like him on LA Law… HATED him on NYPD Blue.

Comment by Christopher Park – February 28, 2013 11:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can hardly wait for the Fall. Love the Nero addition to Gemma’s world. LOVE SOA!

Comment by Barbara W. – February 28, 2013 11:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • awesome show let jimmie stay with gemma dont let tara leave and bribg back opie

Comment by bigmoe – February 28, 2013 11:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Don’t care for his appearance or acting skills.

Comment by Tony – February 28, 2013 11:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hallo een trouwe fan van België hier moeten wij speciaal betalen voor de serie te volgen we zij juist gestart met seizoen 5 nu te horen dat seizoen 6 ook ga komen kan ik het alleen maar toe juichen ik zelf heb de 4 seizoenen aan geschaft die hier in de winkel verkrijgbaar zijn is natuurlijk en hopelijk brengen ze seizoen 5en 6 ook in de winkel komt want hier in België weten ze het nog niet maar de eerste dag is mijn favorieten serie en wens hun veel sucses toe
    Vele groeten
    Yolanda

Comment by yolanda piot – February 28, 2013 12:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love him, although let’s face it, the scenario of Jimmy Smits making out with an average-looking middle-aged woman is only gonna come true if you are Katey and your husband is boss of the show!

Comment by Lyn – February 28, 2013 12:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hahaha average-looking? Katey Sagal makes the myth that “white women don’t age well” questionable. She’s freaking 60 and still banging. Her feature are anything but average. Hell, go ahead and even call her ugly instead, but average is not a synonym I would ever associate with her, lol. They’re both hot. But I guess that’s subjective. Jimmy’s real life partner is the lady who played Dora the Whora on season 5, btw. She was also a babe. Lucky Jimmy Smits…

Comment by G – February 28, 2013 12:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GEMMA IS STILL HOT LOOKING. WISH I LOOKED THAT GOOD.

Comment by LINDA FLANAGAN – February 28, 2013 05:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Why are you YELLING?

Comment by Net Etiquette – April 8, 2013 02:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love this! Not only do he and Gemma fit well together, I think he has been great for Jax too. Great move :)

Comment by Beth – February 28, 2013 12:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Does anyone know when season 5 will re-air or go to Netflix? We haven’t seen any of it!

Comment by kikic – February 28, 2013 12:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It will probably be added on Netflix after the season 5 DVD release (which is most likely going to be released by the end of August/early September before season 6 premieres). So you still have a long wait. iTunes and Amazon has all the episodes available already, though.

Comment by G – February 28, 2013 12:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • iTunes has season 5

Comment by Hank Terrell – March 16, 2013 05:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • only morons actually PAY for reruns..jus get 1-5 in torrent take like 20mins to d/L

Comment by gill hick – March 23, 2013 11:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Jimmy Smits is good. Love his role. So excited for the new season :)

Comment by Sue – February 28, 2013 12:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have never.loved a show so much in my life, sutter is brilliant, always keeps us.coming back.for more , poor.Tara, she will.soon.find her way , altough, I really hope jax had nothing to do with that..,I will never stop watching, great work!

Comment by erika – February 28, 2013 12:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bring OPIE back

Comment by karen – February 28, 2013 12:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • opies death needs to be fake and he needs to return……. One of the best actors on the show

Comment by redline – March 24, 2013 12:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like gemma and the rest of de crew jack doc
    Geëerd yolanda

Comment by yolanda piot – February 28, 2013 12:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Its one of the best shows ever wish i could be on a show like that with my v8 trike raising hell an haven fun..look forward to watching it every week S.O.A.

Comment by Brian Klueber – February 28, 2013 12:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am a complete and total addict of SOA.. I can not wait until season 6 starts.

Comment by patty dilallo – February 28, 2013 01:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have to agree…SOA is so freakin awesome…however I was totally sad when Piney and Opie got killed off….seriously Mr.Sutter….what r u thinking….Jax needs his ….Brother/BF ….and yeah Jaxs’ ex really needs to get hooked up with someone from the club….would make it that mug more interesting ……..wish I could meet the cast.. It would undoubtedly be the most phenomenal thing for me beside having 4 great kids….anyway best wishes to the cast and crew and Mr.Sutter too

Comment by Kat – February 28, 2013 01:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love SOA and was very happy to see Jimmy join the show. I think he only makes it better!!!

Comment by conniecreswell – February 28, 2013 01:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Great news. This is one of the best shows on TV, and Nero is one of the best characters on this show.

Comment by Faster – February 28, 2013 01:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That actually makes me want to keep watching the show. Good news.

Comment by Britta Unfiltered – February 28, 2013 02:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay. Finally someone who can call Gemma on her Manipulation. She will get a chance to find out if shes tough enough to be a real lady. And shes not gonna be able to toy with him. It will be fascinating to see her grow.

Comment by mary – February 28, 2013 02:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Time for Tig to have a real love interest. I say a straight laced female cop.

Comment by mary – February 28, 2013 02:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • TIG IS INFATUATED WITH ALMOST ANY FEMALE HE COMES ACROSS. I LOVE THE INTO SPACE LOOK HE GIVES WHEN HE SEES A HOT WOMAN.

Comment by LINDA FLANAGAN – February 28, 2013 06:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • and transsexual prostitutes

Comment by Faster – February 28, 2013 08:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Why are you YELLING?

Comment by Net Etiquette – April 8, 2013 03:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well Jimmy is a super talented dude. Just wish they hadn’t messed up his storyline towards the end of the season there. Hopefully it will be better next season.

Comment by megan – February 28, 2013 04:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I call for another Walton Goggins cameo. That was priceless.

Comment by kates2424 – February 28, 2013 04:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t understand why there are so many “bring back Opie” comments. HE DIED. It’s not a supernatural show, he’s not coming back.

Comment by Faster – February 28, 2013 04:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree, OP did die, but I think/know that sutter must regret this. everyone loved OP sooo much, but OP was only contracted to do season 1, but we were graced by his presence for 5 seasons b/c fans loved him dearly!

Comment by Jacqulyn Brandenburg – March 1, 2013 07:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • As a 40yr old black man my initial thought of the show was a bunch of renegade white boys! Since then I have absolutely been captivated with this show!!! The story lines, plot, the characters and the acting are absolutely amazing!!!! I love this show, my favorite!!! Clay is cut throat! Cannot wait until next season, until then I’ll continue to watch all my episodes on dvr!

Comment by chad Eric – February 28, 2013 04:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • AMEN TO THAT. I ALSO WATCH THE RE-RUNS ON MY TIVO. I COULD NEVER WAIT A YR TO SEE THE SHOW AGAIN.

Comment by LINDA FLANAGAN – February 28, 2013 06:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post