Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Grey's, Once, Vampire Diaries, Southland, Castle, Glee, Suits and More!

Get More: Ask Ausiello, Spoilers

blog_aa_1.26.13Got a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Send any/all of the above to askausiello@tvline.com

Question: Two weeks until Grey’s Anatomy returns! I need scoop, STAT! —Babar
Ausiello: Now that Jackson has been handed the keys to Seattle Grace, expect some “pretty significant” changes, previews Jesse Williams, who notes that the promotion represents both a “leap forward” and a “leap back” for his well-pedigreed alter ego. “He wants to be taken seriously and to make his own name for himself, but he’s also getting handed a responsibility that is a [direct] result of his legacy and his family, which is what he set out from the very beginning [to avoid]. So that creates some inner turmoil for him, and maybe a little bit of guilt. But he’s going to have to make it work or get run over. And I think we’re going to see that struggle over the course of the next few episodes.” On the personal front, Williams — who spoke to TVLine over the weekend at a Montblanc/UNICEF pre-Oscar charity brunch — hints that the Jackson/April/Stephanie/Matthew imbroglio will come to a head. “Something is going to have to get figured out with April and Jackson,” he surmises. “I don’t know about a resolution, but [those] two ships are going to try to meet at some point by the end of the season.”

RELATED | Grey’s Anatomy Finale Scoop: Shonda Rhimes Says No [Spoiler] This Year!

Question: I’ve just finished watching the first season of Once Upon a Time and I love it, especially the relationship between Emma and August/Pinocchio. Do you know if he is coming back in Season 2? —Gaia
Ausiello: Yes, as previously reported, Eion Bailey will resurface later this season as August — as will Jamie Dornan as Sheriff Graham/The Huntsman! — but Emma will only reunite with one the fellas. “I don’t have scenes with Jamie, unfortunately,” Jennifer Morrison shares with us, “but I do have scenes with Eion.” Bonus Scoop: Though Matt Mitovich teased in the new Spoiler Alert! that there would be one death in this Sunday’s episode, technically there are two — one in each realm.

Question: Got anything on ABC’s under-appreciated Happy Endings? —Claire
Ausiello: I actually have a question for you Claire: Why are Dave and Penny holding a (totally fraudulent) casting call for a baby? In other Happy news, did you hear about this?!

Question: Any info on Jenny Slate’s Parks and Recreation guest stint, beyond her playing Jean Ralphio’s twin sister? —Lily
Ausiello: Her character, Mona Lisa Saperstein, is being brought on primarily to terrorize Ben. “One of my favorite things to do in the world is take awful people — like Jean Ralphio or Mona Lisa — and just put Adam Scott in scenes with them,” says exec producer Mike Schur with a laugh. “I have them act so horrifying and then have Adam just basically be the conscience of the show, and be absolutely blown away by how horrifying they are.”

Question: Is Eve Best leaving Nurse Jackie? I read that O’Hara was going to leave for London. —Mayara
Ausiello: Jackie lose her BFF? Pshaw. Per a Showtime rep, Best will be back as a series regular for Season 5 (bowing April 14).

Question: Sorry, Mr. Ausiello. I am French and it’s difficult for me to speak in English. I am going to try it. I love the show called… —Fabrice
Ausiello: Let me stop you right there. Can’t understand a word you’re saying. Next question.

Question: Southland scoop? —Charley
Ausiello: Now that Cooper and his young boot have parted ways, get ready to meet John’s new partner in this Wednesday’s episode. Yes, we said partner, not trainee. “John gets to a point where he just doesn’t want to train for a while,” previews Michael Cudlitz. “He’d rather be on the streets again with a seasoned officer, and he makes that choice as he reevaluates things in his life.” Enter, Third Watch‘s Anthony Ruivivar as Hank Lucero, a 10/15-year veteran of the LAPD. It’s a “very normal partner relationship with two seasoned officers who are at different places in their careers,” says Cudlitz. “So you get to see a little more active day-to-day policing.”

Question: Suburgatory scoop, please. – Latifah
Ausiello: Bad news: Ryan Shay’s leaving. Better news: I’m kinda-sorta screwing with you. The truth is, Ryan will be going off to college on a football scholarship in the Season 2 finale, but series creator Emily Kapnek insists Parker Young will be back next fall (assuming the show gets a third season pickup from ABC, which, come on, it will). “We have a great, fantastic scene with Ryan and Tessa coming up in the finale,” Kapnek tells TVLine, “[where they are] navigating his departure and whether or not he can live with being away.” Adds Young: “[They] learn to come to terms with the fact that they can’t be together forever…. [Tessa is] a strong girl; she can handle being abandoned.” Bonus Scoop: Kapnek says Tessa’s mom (played by Malin Akerman) will resurface before season’s end.

Question: Happy belated birthday!  Do you have any scoop about the 100th episode of Castle? —Sue
Ausiello: I’ve got two words for you, and one of them’s “*e*r” and the other one’s “*i*do*.” Also, true fact: Birthday wishes don’t mean anything unless they come with a gift. (Look, I don’t make the rules.)

VIDEO | Castle Renewal Scoop: Will the Show Be Back Next Season?!

Question: I will Smurf whatever pull I have with the big Smurf in the sky to rain blessings upon you if you deign to tell me if there’s more Quintana coming up on Glee? —Rob C.
Ausiello: As of this writing, no. But there’s a lot of Season 4 left.

Question: Any scoop on the upcoming Klaus sex scene on The Vampire Diaries? —Holly
Ausiello: There will be blood ink. Teases exec producer Julie Plec of the anticipated coitus session in Episode 16 (airing March 14): “I will say that Joseph Morgan has some tattoos that I didn’t know he had until shooting this scene.” (BTW, Plec wouldn’t say if his partner in fornication was someone we’ve met before).

Question: Any scoop on Elijah’s Vampire Diaries return? —Jessica
Ausiello: Plec confirms that viewers will get “a little Elijah flavor” before the planted Originals spin-off airs in April. “It’ll be fun to have him back in our Mystic Falls universe,” she adds. “We finally get a sense of what he’s been doing during his whole absence from our world.”

Question: Can you give us any Vampire Diaries scoop on Silas? —Holly
Ausiello: Plec will eventually put a face to the name, telling TVLine, “We do plan at some point to meet the real Silas.”

Question: Suits fanatic here. Is it too early to beg for details about next season? —Anelej
Ausiello: Folks, you really need to stop asking me if it’s too early for scoop. As the Ask Ausiello mission statement clearly states, it’s never too early. Case in point: I already know that Season 3 will continue the Rachel-wants-to-become-a-lawyer plot, despite her recent rejection from Harvard. “I don’t think her quest to become a lawyer is dead,” shares EP Aaron Korsh. “[But] she’s going to have to deal with what she wants to do [in Season 3]. She acted with hubris [and] didn’t apply to a backup school. There are other schools she can apply to. She’s got to decide what she wants to do moving forward.”

Question: Any Sons of Anarchy Season 6 scoop? —Ashley
Ausiello: It’s a little too early to be asking me that.

Question: I’ll take any Cary-related Good Wife scoop I can get. —Jessica
Ausiello: His estranged pop (played by John Shea) resurfaces in the March 17 episode — only this time he’s bringing new business to Lockhart Gardner. “Robert and Michelle [King] really enjoyed John’s work,” Matt Czuchry tells TVLine, “and loved what it did in terms of opening up Cary’s personal life and professional life.”

Question: In the last new Nashville, Glenn quit working for Juliette. Does that mean she’s going to have a new (and maybe young and hot) manager sometime soon? –Dana
Ausiello: Her new manager is certainly young and decidedly hot… and that’s because Juliette’s new manager is herself! Despite the country star’s new sense of direction, “She’s not better off without him, that’s for sure,” says creator Callie Khouri. “She’s certainly not the best person to be managing her own career. So we’re going to watch that for a while.”

Question: I refresh the TVLine homepage a dozen times a day waiting for the story that HBO has come to its senses and renewed the brilliant Enlightened for Season 3. End my agony and give me some news — good or bad — because I can’t wait anymore!–Petula
Ausiello: First of all, thanks for your obsessive use of the “refresh” button: It’s readers like you who’ve contributed to TVLine’s success story! Secondly, while creator/executive producer/star Mike White is uncertain of Enlightened‘s future, he has good news about Sunday’s Season 2 finale for both fans and detractors of Laura Dern’s protagonist Amy Jellicoe. “People who hate Amy are going to love the scene where she confronts Krista (Sarah Burns) in the hospital room after she’s had her baby. And people who love Amy will enjoy her final showdown with Abaddon, which brings her as close to a Norma Rae-Silkwood type of heroine as she’ll ever be.” And just in case the season finale turns out to be a series finale, “Both scenes are nice little bookends to how we set up Amy in the pilot with regards to her relationships with Krista and with Abaddon,” adds White. “It all comes full circle.”

PHOTOS | Scandal-palooza: We Name the Show’s Top 17 OMG! Moments!

Question: I’d like to know how much longer Fitz is going to go down this dark path on Scandal before we get to see him happier again. —Carly
Ausiello: Well, first he has to stop surrounding himself with such lowlifes. Case in point: An upcoming episode will involve a Supreme Court nominee (played by Tim Halligan, Commander in Chief) whose skeleton-packed closet threatens to tarnish Fitz’s recommendation and image.

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments, and anonymous tips to askausiello@tvline.com. (Additional reporting by Vlada Gelman, Kim Roots, Megan Masters, Michael Slezak and Scott Huver)

Comments (182)

• Don’t understand the need to put Glee in the title of the article when there is no spoiler attached. I know the show sells interest but that little bit wasn’t anything. Sorry, Ausiello.

Comment by Larry – February 26, 2013 04:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They either added it in after reading your comment or you just don’t know how to read, because there is a Quintana item.

Comment by Michael – March 4, 2013 01:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow you can’t understand a word Fabrice is saying, and yet you publish it anyway. Classy.

Comment by Juju – February 26, 2013 04:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Who broke your funny bone?

Comment by Guest – February 26, 2013 05:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • It was extremely rude and poor taste. English isn’t everyone’s first language so why bother humiliating the person just because you don’t understand all in the name of a “joke”. It wasn’t funny. It was just mean for no good reason.

Comment by Kay – February 26, 2013 06:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • You must be a blast at parties. Provided you get invited anywhere. Aside from that, how do you even know the comment was for real? There’s at least one question in every segment that seems thrown in for comic purposes.

Comment by Damian – February 26, 2013 06:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • P.S. I’m so over mock outrage about everything.

Comment by Damian – February 26, 2013 06:37 PM PDT
          • Exactly my thought! When will people finally realize that not everything on the internet is real?? Besides, when has Ausiello (or any TVLine peeps) been anything other than nice?

Comment by Sally – February 26, 2013 09:02 PM PDT
      • I’m not offended by the joke, I’m offended that it wasn’t funny. Kind of a waste of typing.

Comment by dude – February 27, 2013 06:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • OMG…did you miss the part where Fabrice’s question is written IN PERFECT ENGLISH??? That’s why it’s so funny. o-O

Comment by Cyndi S. – February 26, 2013 06:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Exactly! He even used contractions.

Comment by Gem – February 26, 2013 09:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree with you.

Comment by Renee – February 27, 2013 04:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Geez, juju, there’s only one word for you: dumb as a post.

Comment by Bob – February 27, 2013 06:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m french and I’m offended by the way he responded, it wasn’t even hard to understand.

Comment by celine – February 27, 2013 09:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My jaw dropped that you ignored that poor french guys question. Very VERY rude.

Comment by Steve – February 26, 2013 04:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Exactly! Why even include it when he was just going ignore it? It was clearly just for the theatrics and that’s just mean…

Comment by Anne – February 26, 2013 04:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed! I love Ausiello and Tvline to death but that was definitely over the top and snarky. I really hope it was some kind of joke because that was really not okay.

Comment by BonesFringeFan – February 26, 2013 05:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Haha!! You must not be long time readers. The snark is what makes AA the best! So much more entertaining the the other spoiler columns out there. Loved it!!

Comment by Melosm – February 26, 2013 06:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Been following him for years……and I thought it was over the top. You get that many questions and rather than answer one you include that?

Comment by Ryan – February 26, 2013 08:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Wow. Let me guess…a lot of you folks who didn’t get the joke watched the Oscars, too, right?

Comment by TV Gord – February 26, 2013 09:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree. I am French as well, and have been following Ausiello for years (since he was at TV Guide), but this was so rude… I’m disappointed indeed.

Comment by Liz – February 27, 2013 01:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Did you not understand the joke?!?! The question was written in perfect English! He was just kidding when he said he couldn’t understand a word. Geez, people.

Comment by gv – February 27, 2013 10:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I guess Steve is a dumb as juju.

Comment by Bob – February 27, 2013 06:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes! We made it another week with a bit of Scandal scoop. Thanks Aus!

Comment by Mandy – February 26, 2013 04:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I appreciate a little snark, but sometimes, Mr. A., you go beyond the snark and hit rudeness. You did it twice today. It doesn’t look good on you.

Comment by Merikat – February 26, 2013 04:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed. Nicely put. Ausiello was just trying to be funny and he came off rude and insulting. Not cool.

Comment by Mina – February 26, 2013 05:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I was hoping that Klaus would sleep with Caroline but since they just spoiled it as episode 16 I guess that confirms its that random character Haley

Comment by Bella – February 26, 2013 04:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • me too!! hopefully we get something good in the last batch of episodes

Comment by Brenna – February 26, 2013 04:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I really don’t see what’s so great about Klaus. As an actor, the guy is fine, but I’m not doing any back-flips for it. And I really don’t get the whole Klaus and Caroline thing. They’ve had what like two good conversations but all their conversations end with I’m gonna kill your friends, not if we kill you first.
      There are some relationships that can get around it but I don’t think this is one of them. Especially when she gave him an out by not going after Tyler and he didn’t take it.
      Klaorline fans, let this one go.

Comment by Diva – February 26, 2013 05:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree. I don’t get what Julie Plec and these fans are seeing in the character. First off, the actor is good, but he’s not at all handsome. At least not to me. As for a villain? Elijah always comes off more menacing but honorable. I find Elijah much more interesting.

Caroline belongs with Tyler. His character has come leaps and bounds since season 1 and I don’t get the hate.

Comment by Radha – February 27, 2013 10:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That’s what I thought as well. Sounds like Haley which is just weird. I hope she is not meant to be a love interest for Klaus in the Originals…Anyway, I think Joseph Morgan did say that after episode 16, he would probably get hate mail.

Comment by Autumn – February 26, 2013 05:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh goodness. I never thought about that. Weird pairing, but I think you’re right!

Comment by Babybop – February 26, 2013 06:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks for the Suits scoop!

Comment by Cynthia – February 26, 2013 04:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I thought it was funny..

Comment by Billy Bob – February 26, 2013 04:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The fabrice’s thing was a joke right ? It was so rude!

Anyway please Shonda I begging you stop torturing Fitz, the poor guy can’t catch a breath! he almost died, the defiance’s thing, Olivia new love interest…Come on that’s too much.

Comment by christy – February 26, 2013 04:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Torture Fitz more. Let Olivia realize what a wank he is and move on. He’s AWFUL.

Comment by DoctorWhoFanatic! – February 27, 2013 06:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Klaus will sleep with Hailey you guys, why the hell would she come back otherwise? It would be too soon for Klaroline sex.

Comment by crazy – February 26, 2013 04:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hopefully his show will do well and then he will never be near Caroline again. *crosses fingers*

Comment by Radha – February 27, 2013 10:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can usually take your snarky comments towards the readers but that one with the French girl was just rude and completely uncalled for.

Comment by Alex – February 26, 2013 04:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree with you but your comment is kinda snarky too since the French girl is in fact a French boy (Fabrice is a boy’s name)!!! Only difference with Ausiello is that you really made me laugh ;)

Comment by Jul – February 27, 2013 11:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • lol where is camilla(?!) from? some words break out an accent.

Comment by rebecca – February 26, 2013 04:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yeah, your comment was really out of line, like people take the time to read and ask you question, the least you could do is be nice, or nobody is going to read your stuff, so stop acting like an asshole… Ughh

Comment by Nicole – February 26, 2013 04:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • We’re called “Aus-holes” for a reason. There’s no saying that maybe the persons question was included under a different name or perhaps it is the truth– Aus couldn’t understand the question so he edited it and made it funny to some and not to others. Like “Community”. (Cue the Community Craze that will distract others from this)

Comment by Cassie – February 26, 2013 05:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Xenophobia is truly hilarious.

Comment by ... – February 26, 2013 10:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Yeah, its xenophobic for a non-English speaker to write to a English web site and not get answered. Grow up. Besides, it was a joke. French people do know English and take great pride in knowing English. It’s part of their education.

Comment by S. – February 27, 2013 03:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Why would anyone be afraid of Xena? I think she’s kinda fly.

Comment by Kally – February 27, 2013 06:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’d be nice if there was actual Glee scoop here.

Comment by Liz – February 26, 2013 05:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Given during the episode Quinn/Santana happened Glee lost 1 million viewers during the episode, I’d say it’s wise not to bring it back.

What a joke of a storyline

Comment by Kate – February 26, 2013 05:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Right, because the viewer decline of that god-awful episode had nothing to do with how god-awful it was.

The only good thing about it was Jayma Mays’ song.

Comment by kavyn – February 26, 2013 05:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • yeah, no one wants to watch two hot girls hook up.

Comment by hmm – February 26, 2013 06:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s because it was on a holiday. Not that I’m defending how terrible Glee is. I mourn for the good old days.

Comment by anne – March 3, 2013 07:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Looks like its slim pickings at the Ask Ausiello headquarters this week.. why even post one if its just eight spoilers about a bunch of smaller shows? waste of time to read

Comment by Lisa – February 26, 2013 05:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please Glee writers, be nice and don’t subject us to any more Quinntana. Completely out of nowhere couplings that make no sense aren’t what I want to see. Focus on good writing over ships

Comment by Leah – February 26, 2013 05:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow

Comment by SherriT – February 26, 2013 05:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Rear window? Probably they’ll be looking into the show’s past?

Comment by martina – February 26, 2013 05:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Or is it about the movie?

Comment by martina – February 26, 2013 05:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s a Hitchcock reference.

Comment by murley – February 26, 2013 05:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • oh good. I was really wondering how they were going to fit bear dildos or beer wisdom into the show…

Comment by Summer – March 1, 2013 06:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s a reference to the Alfred Hitchcock movie “Rear Window.”

Comment by Holly – February 26, 2013 05:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Lol who the heck asked about Quinntana? This show is bad enough let them worry about fixing their problems rather than adding another lame ass ship that isn’t compatible

Comment by Tod – February 26, 2013 05:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bram makes more sense than Quinntana. And that’s saying something hahaha

Comment by Mia – February 26, 2013 05:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • yeah, i never thought that there can be something much worse than bram. but then quinntana arose…

Comment by guest – February 26, 2013 06:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • yes because no one’s ever gotten wasted and ended up having sex with their best friend. I mean I know they don’t act like it, but they actually were/are at some point.

Comment by nyah – February 26, 2013 10:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Gotten wasted and had sex with their best friend, sure, if their best friend is of the gender they’re actually attracted to. Quinn/Santana hooking up was ridiculous and unnecessary.

Comment by Laura – February 27, 2013 06:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Let me guess… Brittana shipper? Yeah, that’s the smell of butthurt Brittana shipper. Wasting their time yelling at the show for making Bram happen, and now they finally get that it’s a lost cause, they moved onto Quinntana. Anyway, if you think Dumb & Dumber being a real couple and being shoved down our throats for months > Quinntana hooking up without any drama for one night and being quite happy for once, you need to get your eyes check. Or a brain transplant because that is Bram-esque levels of stupidity.

Comment by Olivia – February 28, 2013 05:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wondered if there would be another death in Storybrooke this Sunday. Queen Eva in FTL was a little too obvious.
    Also what even about Fabrice? That wasn’t necessary.

Comment by Lysh – February 26, 2013 05:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • People are taking this “Fabrice” Q/A seriously?

Comment by skrable2 – February 26, 2013 05:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Incroyable, non? ;-)

Comment by TV Gord – February 26, 2013 09:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • my thoughts exactly…

Comment by Elyse – February 27, 2013 04:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yeap, the Fabrice comment was rude and unnecesary. Lovely way of reaching out to readers.

Comment by Beachgal – February 26, 2013 05:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow. That joke with the French girl was outstandingly rude. I get trying to be a little snarky, but that was just plain tacky.

Comment by May – February 26, 2013 05:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Euuuh Fabrice is a guy. Still, it was rude.

Comment by Arealfrenchgirl – February 26, 2013 10:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Just as most people in France don’t speak English, most people around the globe are not familiarized with French names. So just as he was rude, you were too. Hypocrite.

Comment by QuinnB – February 27, 2013 10:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have no clue what the Castle-spoiler is supposed to mean :(

And I’m wondering: will there ever be more hints about the BlindItems?

Comment by MF – February 26, 2013 05:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Could one of those words in the Castle scoop be either Piano or Video??

Comment by Ru – February 26, 2013 07:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • It’s Rear Window. When he originally posted he wrote it out. Not sure why he went back and did the edited version.

Comment by lostinacastle – February 27, 2013 08:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So what your saying is Enlightened is cancelled :(

Comment by Jo – February 26, 2013 05:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That was incredibly rude. If you were not the founder and EIC of this site, you would definitely have been disciplined. This is a great site for information, but your attempt at snark was insulting.

Comment by Joe – February 26, 2013 05:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks for the scoop. On Once, I’m guessing in fairytale land Snow’s mom dies and in our world it’s Snow’s nanny (guest star from downtown abby, i think).

Comment by Kelly – February 26, 2013 05:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I still think its Greg

Comment by Mike – February 26, 2013 06:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yikes, poor Fabrice. She took the time to write you an email and you respond by attacking her English?

Comment by kavyn – February 26, 2013 05:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You folks realize that there’s likely a 103% chance that “Fabrice” doesn’t exist, and MA through that in there as a joke to help fill space … right?

Comment by skrable2 – February 26, 2013 05:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • “threw,” not “through”

Comment by skrable2 – February 26, 2013 05:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If it were fake I’m sure he would have gone with a more common French name than ‘Fabrice’.

Comment by kavyn – February 26, 2013 05:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo … kay

Comment by skrable2 – February 26, 2013 05:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I always find ausiello’s snarky responses funny. Gives this spoiler column a little edge. And since what people are asking about is spoilers about television shows and not anything that is actually really important it doesn’t seem like it should be taken so seriously. Just my opinion.

Comment by murley – February 26, 2013 05:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You can make a joke without having it be on the readers. It’s not the first time he’s been overly snarky and it’s strange because we’re the reason he’s been a success, so you’d think there’d be more appreciation there.

Comment by ... – February 26, 2013 10:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I thought he might be referencing the new season of Burning Love – Julie claims to not understand a word “Zach” is saying because she thinks it is Pakistani (?) but he is speaking perfect english – if you’re not watching Burning Love you should be (from one Aushole to the others)

Comment by Lisambri – February 27, 2013 07:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Gotta be honest…. I am french and love being an Aushole all at the same time. Everyone just take a breathe, grow up, and enjoy life more often. Ausholes UNITE!

Comment by AUShole12 – February 27, 2013 11:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hear hear!

Comment by Natalie – February 27, 2013 08:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m really looking forward to see what they’re going to do with the 100th episode of Castle!

Comment by Kate – February 26, 2013 05:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thank goodness Eve Best is back for Nurse Jackie, wouldn’t be the same without her. I really don’t want Jackson to turn into an ass over this ‘promotion’ storyline. Fact is he’s a fellow and hasn’t the slightest idea how to run a hospital, as hard as he may try, my guess would be he’ll fail and I rather see him succeed as a surgeon.

Comment by Emma – February 26, 2013 05:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Merrit Wever herself said in an interview that Dr. O’Hara leaves NY for London in the season premiere.

Comment by TM – February 27, 2013 10:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I stopped reading after Fabrice’s question. Very rude reply!

Comment by mary – February 26, 2013 05:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • YAY O’Hara is returning to Nurse Jackie for another season!

Comment by Kassie – February 26, 2013 05:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m so disappointed with this season of the Vampire Diaries. But I am looking forward to this Klaus hook up and hopefully it’s Hayley. I can’t stand Caroline anymore plus her and Klaus have no chemistry I never liked the idea of them being a couple.

Comment by Patricia – February 26, 2013 05:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • did u reallyyy say that…..m sure u r a klaroline hater thats y u r saying like this..noo person can say that klaus and caroline dont have a chemistry….well their chemistry is beyond incredible….ard 95% people wants to see them togather…i m sure something is wrong wid u..

Comment by christina – February 26, 2013 10:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Well, I agree with Patricia… Something must be wrong ‘wid’ me too…

Comment by Viviane – February 27, 2013 02:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Me too. Caroline + Klaus = contrived.

I got a headache from Christina’s comment.

I agree with Patricia (other than that I still love Caroline). :)

Comment by DoctorWhoFanatic! – February 27, 2013 06:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I don’t know where you pulled your 95% statistic, because in addition to Patricia and Viviane, I don’t want to see them together. While I understand that it’s a TV show, too much of what Klaus has done is unforgivable for a relationship. Heck, even right now, despite whatever “chemistry” they have, Klaus is threatening to kill the person Caroline loves, how does that scream “let’s start a relationship”?

Also, Christina, if you’re going to insult someone and tell them that their opinion is wrong and something is wrong with them, at least learn to type and speak proper English. “U” does not equal you, “wid” is not with, r is not are… etc. Is it really so difficult to type the extra letters when you add letters to other words (example: reallyyy)?

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, doesn’t mean something is wrong with them just because they don’t share your opinion.

Comment by Ashlee – February 27, 2013 06:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I agree. People think slang is more approachable but it turns out to be more difficult to understand than Urdu.

P.S: Does anyone else suspects that Klaus wants Caroline as a “beard”?

These girls are turned on by violence tho. Can’t wait to see who will date Silas (played by a 20something formel model, I suppouse)

Comment by Name – February 28, 2013 01:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I understand not wanting him to be with Caroline. But really though, Hayley? Hayley? Who most fo the viewers hate and possibly slept with Tyler? Hayley who no one gives a real crap about? I would prefer anyone but her. She’s absolutely useless. Plus I have a hunch that they may somehow be related.

Comment by Melinda – March 14, 2013 04:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The birthday thing has something to do with the castle scoop or was it just about YOUR birthday? I’m lost.

Comment by Mari – February 26, 2013 05:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Idk when Ausiello’s birthday is, but the 100th episode is set to air on Castle’s birthday!

Comment by anon123 – February 27, 2013 02:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Even if the Fabrice thing is fake, it’s a very unamusing attempt at humor. I mean, if Fabrice exists, then the answer is really rude. If Fabrice does not exist, then the answer is a boring waste of space. Either way, major FAIL.

Comment by Alex – February 26, 2013 05:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • And even if it is fake, it looks as if he is making fun of people who’s first language isn’t English. What if that was a real person, would he respond to them like that? It makes him look bad either way because it looks as if he’s making fun of people who don’t speak English regularly.

Comment by baglesvswaffles – February 26, 2013 06:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • This. No redemptive value to his actions. A public apology would be proper.

Comment by Jose – February 26, 2013 10:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • public apologies are always fake, just no more bad jokes since this one totally backfired

Comment by Name – February 28, 2013 01:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yeah there was no need to be a dick.

Comment by Renee – February 27, 2013 04:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks for the Once clarification, I think we all knew Snows mom will die in the flashback, it’s good to know the other death could be a surprise.

Comment by Mike – February 26, 2013 06:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You guys are ridiculous. Do you really come here for the sensitive, PC commentary?? Get over it and quit taking this so seriously. I think Fabrice will survive.

Comment by Beth – February 26, 2013 06:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Imaginary people usually do

Comment by skrable2 – February 26, 2013 06:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • no, they die when you stop writing about them

Comment by Name – February 28, 2013 01:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh God…Elijah is such a good character…when they say “give him flavor” it immediately sends up flags. Why fix, what ain’t broken? Flavor on TVD usually involves a love triangle, a murderer spree and whining :(

Comment by Josh – February 26, 2013 06:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think you might be misinterpreting. The scoop suggests that the show will be getting a new flavor, and that flavor is Elijah (i.e., Elijah is in town, so things are Elijah-y). I didn’t take it to mean that they would be altering his character in any major way. Hope that helps. (-:

Comment by Alia – February 26, 2013 06:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • very rude answer to the french question.

Comment by guest – February 26, 2013 06:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I usually can’t stand Ausiello’s attempts at humor, but the Sons of Anarchy line made me laugh. Well played, Aus.

Comment by Erin – February 26, 2013 06:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Mr. Ausiello is probably cracking up at the whiny “concern trolls.” Poor dear Fabrice. heehee

Comment by Raven – February 26, 2013 06:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well that was rude. As a native French speaker fluent in English, I though that was ridiculous. I have nothing against snark Michael, but that was out of line.

Comment by jenn – February 26, 2013 06:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Happy to hear about Anthony Ruivivar coming to Southland. I love Michael Cudlitz’ character but didn’t like the most recent trainee. I did love the chemistry with he and Lucy Liu and miss her so Anthony will be welcome. How about getting Jason Wiles to play “Boscoe.” He could relocate from NYC to LA and play the same character. That would be so much fun. Loved him and his snarkiness. Also miss Faith from Third Watch as well. Southland is kind of the same thing but just in L.A. (which is why I love it so much) would love to see some of the third watchers show up. Just not that creepy Eddie Cibrian.

Comment by Ali – February 26, 2013 06:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If it was meant as a joke I really don’t get it…

Comment by guest – February 26, 2013 06:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is anyone else wondering who the OUAT death is?? I’m thinking Pinocchio or Cora.

Comment by Babybop – February 26, 2013 06:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Pinocchio does reappear until episode 18, the major death is in episode 16.

Comment by Mike – February 26, 2013 07:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m guessing Cora, too, or maybe the “death” is really the death of Rumple being the Dark One? That’s my other theory.
      Ausiello: Is there any scoop on who the “Her” is (that Ethan Embry’s character keeps talking to on the phone)? I have a theory that it’s going to be Bae’s finance!

Comment by gv – February 27, 2013 10:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Oops, sorry for the typo! I meant Bae’s fiance! :)

Comment by gv – February 27, 2013 10:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Where does it state that Klaus will sleep with Haley??

Comment by K – February 26, 2013 07:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post