Hart of Dixie Exclusive: Find Out Who's Getting Married — and Watch the Killer Proposal Now!

Hart of Dixie Season 2 SpoilersHappy Valentine’s Day, TVLiners!

In honor of this lovey-dovey holiday, we’re treating you to some super-romantic scoop: the identities of Hart of Dixie‘s soon-to-be betrothed duo. What’s more, we’ve got your exclusive first look at the couple’s wonderfully weird proposal. (Fair warning: Avert your eyes now if you’d like to remain unspoiled…)

As many of you correctly guessed last December, Bluebell’s quirkiest lovebirds Tom and Wanda are headed down the aisle! The pair of proposals (yes, there are two) take center stage in the CW charmer’s Feb. 19 installment, and, as you can see in the following sneak peek, the outcome doesn’t disappoint.

RELATED | Exclusive: Hart of Dixie Casts That ’70s Show Mom

“It’s so exciting,” Mallory Moye, who plays Wanda, gushes to TVLine. “I never saw this coming in a million years. In my very first episode, I gave syphilis to the reverend and his wife — so I didn’t know if you’d ever see Wanda again! But they’ve developed our storyline so much, and now we have this great big proposal and an incredible wedding.”

Ross Philips (Tom) adds with a laugh, “I started on this show with one line and then they kept on bringing me back more and more. It wasn’t until recently that I thought, OK, I think they like me.”

RELATED | The CW Orders Early Renewals for Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries and Arrow

Now, about the Walking Dead-esque setting for the couple’s special moment: We can’t reveal the why just yet, but we can fill you in on the completely convoluted how. “Wanda finds out that Tom is going to propose, then Lavon overhears her saying that [if he does] it’s going to ruin everything,” Moye explains. “So he automatically thinks that Wanda doesn’t want to get married. But really it’s all just because she had planned this whole other proposal — the zombie one — and she put so much work, effort and thought into it that she has to go through with it.”

And, as is evidenced here (press PLAY… now), the pitch-perfect proposal goes off without a hitch.

Are you thrilled for Tom and Wanda? Hit the comments with your wedded bliss-ful reactions!

Loading video...

Comments (22)

• awwwww. Love me some Bluebell!

Comment by Win – February 14, 2013 08:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait! Any news/insight on if Hart is getting renewed?

Comment by Beth – February 14, 2013 08:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • awww!!! SO sweet. I love this show.

Comment by Katherine215 – February 14, 2013 08:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That’s cute! (and a little creepy ahah)

Comment by Wade & Zoe Fans (@TeamZade) – February 14, 2013 08:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I totally agree–strange but cute!

Comment by BonesForever – February 20, 2013 08:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Awww that was weird, creepy and yet sweet. I can’t wait to see it next week.

Comment by Tracie – February 14, 2013 08:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love this show!

Comment by Melissa – February 14, 2013 08:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Zombies singing Islands in the Stream. I love it so much.

Comment by JB – February 14, 2013 08:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • this is the best thing i have ever seen.

Comment by Marc Weston – February 14, 2013 08:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Awesome. I love this show more with each episode.

Comment by Eliza – February 14, 2013 08:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Aww that is so cute!!

Comment by Noelia. – February 14, 2013 08:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • damn, mallory moye has a nice voice!

Comment by Natalie – February 14, 2013 10:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Looking forward to Tuesday!

Comment by adlib19 – February 14, 2013 10:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What’s the deal with the picture of MM? She looks like an extra for Dracula.

Comment by Michael – February 14, 2013 10:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My absolute favorite part of this show is how every week there is some huge over the top event. That town does love to back up a romantic gesture!

Comment by Amanda – February 14, 2013 11:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kind of glee-esque.

Comment by Lucy – February 14, 2013 12:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Comment by luli – February 14, 2013 01:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I thought they got engaged a few eps ago (when Lavon was planning on proposing to that girl)

Comment by ABC – February 14, 2013 03:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ross Philips, brilliant job working with a brilliant cast.

Comment by Merlin – February 15, 2013 05:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love this show and I am so glad that Tom and Wanda are getting married. Two people have never been more perfect for one another.

Comment by Shan – February 15, 2013 07:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • nice

Comment by anood – February 18, 2013 07:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG, that was as good as anything I’ve seen on Nashville…Nice going!!!

Comment by Maggie Ames – February 19, 2013 09:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post