Grey's Recap: Take This Job and Shove It

Get More: Recaps

blogThis week on Grey’s Anatomy, Bailey becomes so disgusted by the prospect of working for Pegasus Horizons that she tells Arizona that she’s going to quit. And, just as the hospital’s sale is about to go through, someone else actually tenders their resignation. And someone else. And someone else. And… let me explain:

LIKE A VIRGIN | After yet another make-out session with April, Matt the Dreamy Paramedic asks her out on a date that won’t take place in his ambulance. In turn, she freaks, running to Jackson, of all people, for advice on how to explain that she’s a virgin who, for a while there… um, wasn’t. He responds flippantly, then thoughtfully. Then it hardly seems to matter, because it turns out Matt’s a virgin, too. (What does seem likely to matter is the fact that April doesn’t disclose that she’s not only done the nasty but quite a lot of it.)

ONE STEP FORWARD, TWO STEPS BACK | Throughout the hour, Jo seems to be trying to discourage herself from getting involved with Alex. “Office romances” never amount to anything, she says, citing his checkered past as ample evidence. In turn, he speaks basically three words: Derek and Meredith. (Can’t argue with that, eh, Jo?) Of course, in the end, we – and Alex – find out that he isn’t the colleague Jo was thinking of dating, it’s some new guy with the nickname Chest Pecwell.

THE OTHER WOMAN | Cristina doesn’t think anything of Alana texting Owen at 3 a.m., but aren’t the rest of us starting to see the writing on the wall? When the nurses threaten to strike, Alana gives Owen the pep talk that he needs to give the nurses the pep talk that they need. He and his reassuring presence, she adds, even gave her the courage that she needed to return to the OR (after choking years ago).

QUITTING TIME | For much of the episode, Derek, Meredith, Callie and Arizona go around and around on the subject of buying Seattle Grace, with Arizona being the primary holdout. But, after she learns that Bailey’s got one foot out the door, she changes her tune to “Where do I sign?” For her part, Cristina laughs (heartily) at the scheme – at first. However, once she realizes that Owen only thinks Pegasus Horizons is the best option because it’s the only option, she gets with the program, too. But wait – surprise! The Fab Five don’t have days to get their ducks lined up after all, they have, like, minutes! The sale is underway! How can they stop it? By resigning, one right after the other. Devastated, Owen demands that Alana salvage the sale – somehow. You have to, he says. And I quote: “You are all that I have now.” (Now do you see the writing on the wall?)

Okay, your turn. What did you think? If you were in Arizona’s shoes, would you have gone along with the plan to buy the hospital from the start? If you were Cristina, would you have quit on Owen? (Wouldn’t the gang’s plan have worked even if she hadn’t quit?) And how dumb of April was it not to be honest with Matt when everybody knows about her fling with Jackson? Sound off below!

Comments (79)

• Who was the actress who played the mom of the baby Alex operated on? Driving me crazy

Comment by Amy – February 14, 2013 08:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Danielle Bisutti

Comment by Ana – February 14, 2013 09:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • All I remember is she played the witchy co worker on “Tru Jackson VP”…lol. Can you tell I’ve watched a lot of Disney and Nick??

Comment by GS – February 15, 2013 05:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • OMGGGG That’s were i’ve seen her! it was driving me crazy throughout the episode! THANK YOU :)

Comment by luli – February 16, 2013 11:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I may be way off base, but I thought I saw a bit of smirk from Owen when the all resigned, as if he was thinking – I know what you guys are doing.

Comment by Lori – February 14, 2013 08:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The quitting would have been even more effective if they had gotten Bailey, Webber, and those two interns to quit also. Throw in some (all?) of the surgical nurses and there wouldn’t be anything to salvage. The more people to replace, the less likely it would be that anything could have been done about it.

In other news, thank GOD that Jo is dating someone whose name is NOT Alex Karev. And thank GOD that Meredith and Cristina were (are?) better at coming up with nicknames than this new group of interns. I mean really. Chest Pecwell??

I have no doubt that they will be able to come up with the rest of the money. Callie and Derek are already pretty wealthy and I imagine Arizona isn’t doing too shabby either. Even if they have to take out a mortgage or equity on the homes or something they should be okay. Meredith still has her house she can sell. There are lots of options here.

Comment by the girl – February 14, 2013 08:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Meredith sold her house to Alex.

Comment by joe – February 14, 2013 08:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Is there any money in Harper Avery or it it just an award? Maybe Jackson can somehow get involved and help save the day. I felt like the fact it came up last night was some type of foreshadowing.

Comment by Mary – February 15, 2013 02:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • His family is also wealthy I believe.

Comment by Snsetblaze – February 15, 2013 06:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Meredith sold house to Alex already but she would have inherited mom’s money and Christina has always seemed not to have money issues.

Comment by Lori – February 15, 2013 04:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I was really hoping you’d say: “if you were in Arizona’s shoe”

Comment by cris – February 14, 2013 08:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Funny

Comment by Mary – February 15, 2013 02:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Where’s the like button.

Comment by Alicia – February 16, 2013 03:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Owen and Cahill? Gross! Owen only belongs with Cristina

Comment by Thedoc617 – February 14, 2013 08:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Amen to that!

Comment by Lilly – February 14, 2013 08:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • THANK YOU!

Comment by Alichat – February 14, 2013 11:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No he doesn’t! They are ridiculous! They end their marriage b/c she doesn’t want children and he does but they are miraculously ok now that they are divorced?? The basic problem still exists and won’t have a different outcome. Totally stupid storyline and they are gross together! Let the Alana chick have him!

Comment by GS – February 15, 2013 05:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree. Owen and Christina never belonged together. Shonda didn’t know what to do after Issiah Washington was fired so she just threw them together to fill the void and it’s always seemed forced to me.

Comment by Brian – February 15, 2013 06:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • so true

Comment by TVDiva – February 15, 2013 07:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • yeah, that guy is a small figure. He isn’t what he seems to be, I hate people like him. lion in sheep’s clothing

Comment by Qhorin – February 17, 2013 07:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Agreed. And I can’t believe she’s putting in jeopardy her life and career for a guy that when is not happy with her goes to whores on Joe’s Wall. It’s only a matter of time that the blonde’s sniffer stray up again. He’s not trustable. And don’t be afraid Owen, feel free to cheat again on her bc she’ll receive you open arms as if nothing happened. Cristina used to be one of my favorite characters but now I only feel disdain for her.

Comment by Ninna – February 15, 2013 08:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Let the blonde slut come back and have him!

Comment by Ninna – February 15, 2013 08:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Disagree. How can someone who wants children and someone who doesn’t want children ever live happily ever after?!

Comment by Emma – February 15, 2013 09:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • One of them will live happy at the expense of the other’s unhappiness..

Comment by Ninna – February 15, 2013 09:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Thank You!!!! After everything they have been through…

Comment by Alicia – February 16, 2013 03:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • With the amount of tension going on between Derek and Arizona this episode, they should have just gotten a room to sort out their issues.

Comment by Jarrod Mitchell – February 14, 2013 08:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes because we all expect lesbians to just jump into bed with a man to solve a problem, right?

Comment by GS – February 15, 2013 08:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Or anyone in a serious committed relationship, for that matter…

Comment by B – February 15, 2013 01:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Agreed. Very insightful. April shouldn’t have lied to her new guy. She is not a virgin anymore. Get over it. Cahill is positioned as Hunt’s love interest. I’ve been thinking that since she first came on the show. Hunt is going to be furious with Cristina now, and that will give Cahill the opportunity to come back and get cozy. But, it’ll be a little weird to see them couple up, but whatever… it’s not like Cristina is going to ever give Hunt what he wants in the long run anyway. I’m over CO. They give me headaches. I use to love them.
    Callie and Derek are too emotional. I was hoping Arizona and Cristina wouldn’t have caved so quickly. They’re the most cool headed. In the end, the docs hearts are in the right place, they just don’t know diddy about finding investment, businessymanagement and running a hospital. It’s going to be a steep learning curve. They should have asked Owen to resign and he can go in with them…never mind, he’ll probably get sued by the board if he did.

Comment by nibbles – February 14, 2013 08:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Well, April isn’t a BIOLOGICAL virgin anymore. I checked online and it seems that there is such a thing as “revirginizing” in the spiritual sense. After all, not all nuns and priests were virgins when they took their vows.

She should have ‘fessed up, though.

Comment by Rose – February 15, 2013 03:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They could always go ask Addison Shephard over at Private Practice how to do this. ;)

Comment by Alicia – February 16, 2013 03:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • funny u keep pushing the owen/cahill scenario when zimmer tweeted herself about two days ago only two more episodes of Cahill. Not to mention she is also on the House of Cards which is Netflixs most popular series right now. I call bull on this theory if u can even call it that. owen didnt hide the text at all drom cristina he even talked about it with her. not to mention shonda herself said this season is about OC finding their way back.

Comment by Mary – February 14, 2013 08:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think the fab.five must buy the seatle grace coz that place is where they all grown to become great doctors,become family n a place where they become better human being. They can’t let owen sells the hospital.

Comment by mediana – February 14, 2013 08:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Actually Arizona is part of the reason they are in this boat. If she hadn’t been a *itch towards Alex when she found out he was actually considering other offers and booted him off of the plane and jumped on, they wouldn’t have had 3 attendees on board and the insurance would have paid instead of the hospital. Derrick should have thrown that at her.

Comment by Ang – February 14, 2013 08:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Actually they are in this position because of Owen so don’t be blaming Arizona furthermore they could have taken the settlement from the airlines instead of deciding to go to court. Also I am so freaking sick and tired of this frigging story line I don’t care anymore lets focus more on the medicine and the docs lives.

Comment by Olivia – February 14, 2013 09:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yes Owen is partially at fault too for not researching the airline and relying on his staff’s suggestion, but Arizona was on the plane because she wanted to punish Alex for doing what he should have been doing at that point in his career. That being said, if you ask me, the airline was at fault. They should have been the ones to pay and put out of business. I don’t like the idea of them owning the hospital. I’m over this story line as well.

Comment by Ang – February 14, 2013 09:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • THIS!

Comment by Jarrod Mitchell – February 15, 2013 03:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Jo just up and broke my heart along with Alex’s. Did not see that one coming. Here’s hoping Alex’ future at some point will look a bit brighter on the love-front

Comment by Karen – February 14, 2013 09:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No I didn’t see that one coming at all. And that’s not to say they won’t be together. It’s just going to take longer.

Comment by Mary – February 15, 2013 02:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m still hoping Izzy (Katherine Hiegel) stops making movies and comes back to patch things up with Alex. Guess I should let it go.

Comment by Alicia – February 16, 2013 03:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is a very half-hearted review. I think this was the best episode of the season, so far. There was the tension of the hospital sale. The secret meetings with the ‘fab 5′ which I absolutely love because they and Owen are the core of the show, IMO. Alex always seems to be in a supporting role as are Bailey and Webber. It was good to see the disagreements and a real show of emotions for once. These doctors always seem to be so polite with each other. Bland, really. Callie, as always, delivered the funny. Finally Lexie’s part of the settlement was mentioned as was the fact that Callie does in fact have money, almost a million bucks, no less. That coupled with Arizona’s comment about ‘if your parents would have made you work a summer’ just brought back the fact that Callie is in fact a trust fund baby. Something that was overlooked with all her previous concern about the money which was really OOC because from the beginning Callie was never one to give money a place of preeminance in her life. LOVED that the interns were in the background playing the supporting roles without taking over the A stories. Wish that it would stay that way. That closing scene with April kind of broke the momentum of the hospital situation. I think it should have been placed a bit earlier. And Tony Phelan, IMO, did a fantastic job directing this episode as did Bill Harper in writing it. Would that the Shondaland gods continue to focus on the central characters and develop more compelling and dramatic arcs. Like Bailey fighting for that little kid which was heart breaking.

Comment by Ana – February 14, 2013 09:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Callie can also approach her family. In her early season, it was mentioned that her family was wealthy. I can’t remember if she was disinherited when she came out.

Comment by Snsetblaze – February 15, 2013 06:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yes they did disinherited her because of that: so no it is not a good idea

Comment by Susanna – February 15, 2013 02:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Please correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t Callie’s father pull the trust fund when she revealed she was a lesbian?

Comment by Alicia – February 16, 2013 03:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can we please get someone else to do the recaps for Grey’s? This guy hardly reviews anything… Its so sparse its not funny!

Comment by shuayb – February 14, 2013 11:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I loved the van scene and that guy scaring the crap out of Callie.

Comment by Russ – February 15, 2013 12:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Your insinuations about Owen and Cahill are not going to happen. Cahill’s final episode is next week. Also, Constance Zimmer, the actress tweeted a couple of weeks ago that she is not a love interest for anyone in the show.

Comment by CC – February 15, 2013 02:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • And you do not even know how much I regret it. I wish so much Cahill would vanish from my screen and take Owen trawl, very in love with each other into the sunset to never comeback.

Comment by Rosa – February 16, 2013 04:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • for some starnge reason, i have a feeling that the name they’ll choose for the company is Slexi inc. or something like that

Comment by maayanelson – February 15, 2013 05:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I thought the Grey Sloan or Sloan Grey Foundation is the way they would go. The “shipper” names sound ridiculous in general but especially as the name of a foundation.

Comment by GS – February 15, 2013 05:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I was thinking the same thing… or maybe grey’s anatomy? hahah

Comment by luli – February 16, 2013 11:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • By having the ‘fab 5′ resign, don’t they have enough money to buy the hospital now? It was said in an earlier episode (early as in season 2) that Derek makes 2 million a year. Add that to whatever the other 4 attendings make and they should have enough… Right?

Comment by kayla – February 15, 2013 05:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • While I do think the “hospital falling apart” story is FINALLY getting interesting, I don’t understand why they didn’t tell Webber. He has to be loaded and he would be great to help run the hospital after all his years being Chief. While I’m glad April and the cute EMT are together (love Justin B), I am so over her saying she is a virgin again. She is a freaking doctor and knows that once you have sex, you are no longer a virgin. You can choose to abstain but you don’t miraculously become a virgin again because you decide not to have sex anymore. She sounds like an idiot 16 yr old when she says that crap. Jackson was right to make fun of her. I might be the only one but I want Alex with Jo. They make sense. None of his other love interests ever made sense.

Comment by GS – February 15, 2013 05:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This episode was just plainly IDIOTIC. They turned Matt from an extra cute, romantic guy into a wimpy.

He could’ve simply said he wanted to wait to have sex because he really liked her. You don’t need to be a virgin not to want to jump in somebody’s pants right away, and that line was WAY artefact.

I don’t care he’s a virgin, it’s just the way they made him say that…it makes it so obvious they’re pushing Japril back together. This show just gives me the nerves.

Epic, ginormous FAIL!

Comment by Jen – February 15, 2013 06:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That sure came out of the blue…I don’t understand the urge to make Matthew say that, either. They could’ve found more believable reasons for him to wait, and I agree, he seems the kind of guy who would not have sex with someone right away even without being virgin.

What’s really bugging me though is April’s behaviour: you’re not a virgin anymore, get the friggin heck over it and stop complaining. She’s always been annoying to me anyway, so I kind of expected that.

Comment by Alex – February 15, 2013 06:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I DO care he’s a 30-year-old virgin man in 2013. Seriously, guys? Not saying you should be doing it at 14 but come on, that plot was unbelievable. They messed up his whole character in just one sentence.

Ah, poor Justin Bruening…

Comment by Ann – February 15, 2013 06:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Actually he said I’m saving myself for marriage. I don’t believe he ever said he was a Virgin. Maybe he revirginized too.

Comment by Alicia – February 16, 2013 03:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Am I the only one who does not care one bit about April’s love life?

Comment by Amanda – February 15, 2013 06:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No, I’m with you there! I dislike the April character immensely. She had the supreme eye candy that is Jackson willing to do anything for her and she shat on him. She’s certifiable!

Comment by Emma – February 15, 2013 09:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Who cares? This show is toast.

Comment by Bob – February 15, 2013 07:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So Bailey, who whined at the survivors because “some of us don’t have millions to fall back on” is the first wanting to quit? Um…..

And April, I think the religion you follow also has an issue with lying, dear.

Comment by AmbidextrousAspie – February 15, 2013 07:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • She wasn’t lying she was omitting. It’s different. And she doesn’t have to tell him that she has made a mistake(of religious point of view) right away. Further down the line she might tell him. But for now this belongs to her intimacy and until it’s proved they’re a thing she better keep it for herself.

Comment by Ninna – February 15, 2013 08:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • What the heck are you talking about, she clearly stated she was saving herself too when she obviously didn’t.

This is even dumber than the “having sex with a ghost” thing.

Since George and Izzie left the show started going way downhill. Calzona, Japril, Cahil, new interns…who cares about these people? Stop introducing new characters for Pete’s sake.

Comment by Stew – February 15, 2013 09:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I’m saying she didn’t state she was a virgin. She said she wanted to save herself for the marriage. In her point of view this was her initial purpose, she made a mistake(or several with J) but she regretted it and chose to ‘revirginazing’ herself again. She clearly became pleasantly surprised that this guy is the one able to help her to keep that initial commitment. Not virgin anymore but still saving herself bc she hasn’t been having sex. In my mind this perfectly makes sense, unless the word ‘saving’ has a double meaning that I don’t know since I’m not a native speaker.

Comment by Ninna – February 15, 2013 10:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • She flat out lied. He had the courage to say he was a virgin, she did not. He believes she IS a virgin, therefore, she lied. Not the best way to build a relationship on trust, hope he dumps her.

Comment by AmbidextrousAspie – February 18, 2013 11:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That was a great episode! I LOL’ed at their names for the new LLC…
    Cristina – the bitter pills
    Arizona – epic failure
    Grey – death spiral
    McDreamy – the blind leading the blind
    hahaha, can’t wait to see where this all goes, should be fun!

Comment by Emma – February 15, 2013 09:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LOVED last nights episode – poor Owen – everything he is doing to keep the nurses & doctor’s happy – not liking the sale of the hospital but he knows it has to be done & trying to keep his relationship with Cristina on an even keel has totally unraveled right before his eyes. LOVED the van scene with the financial advisor answering each doctor’s questions & informing them of how things would work. I can see how sad this is making Cristina & their relationship has just taken another hard hit with her quitting on Owen … again. She quit on their marriage & now this. Though WE all know why she & all the dr’s are doing it & I know they couldn’t tell him for the reasons given. I am all for April & the hunky paramedic – she withheld information from him – that is not lying – she just didn’t tell him she is no longer a virgin, but it will be found out. And I really DIG a 30 year old guy or gal waiting for marriage. What is so wrong about that? I think they had him tell her so that she knew upfront where he was coming from as they were getting a bit heated up with their making out. I agree, wish Webber & Bailey & the interns would have been included. When they name their “company” – will the hospital need a new name as well? And for myself, I do not see the Alex/Jo pairing at all. I am wondering if “the one for Alex” will come out of “nowhere.” That’s the kind of storyline I am looking for. Doesn’t mean I’m going to get it!! :-)

Comment by soxfan – February 15, 2013 10:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They suggest the idea a guy (or a girl, that is) can’t refrain from having sex unless he’s a virgin. THAT is what is wrong. From their point of view an experienced guy lacks the ability to wait, just look at Grey’s Anatomy history. They had the chance to show something unusual -something every girl would like, a comprehensive man- and they messed it up. He’s not doing it not because he cares about her feelings and respects them, but just cause he CAN’T. And that is quite annoying IMO.

Comment by Jen – February 15, 2013 11:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Poor Owen?! everything he is doing is for himself first, to soften his guilt because he is not a such great guy as he is selling himself.

Comment by Qhorin – February 17, 2013 07:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m glad they cleared up that Thatcher got some/all of Lexie’s portion of the settlement. Love the intern defacing Derek’s face at his request.

Comment by Lori – February 15, 2013 10:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Shouldn’t Mark’s other daughter, Sloane, get part of his money?

Comment by grey's fan – February 15, 2013 11:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Alana/Owen – yeah, I noticed, too. :(
    Loved the Derek posters and Der making what’s-his-name trash them one by one. LOL!

Comment by Caro – February 15, 2013 12:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Whether or not this hospital buying storyline is a good idea, it’s nice to finally see those five attendings work together. If only they could somehow throw Alex, Bailey and Webber into the mix, so we can finally have the semioriginal cast as the main, and dare I say, only focus. Without the interns, without Jackson and April.

Comment by Sarabi – February 15, 2013 04:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Was the music in this episode incredibly odd? Up until the last few scenes I thought it was incredibly distracting.

Comment by AJB – February 15, 2013 09:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I thought exactly the same thing! This show is famous for that kind of thing, but this last episode musics were awful….

Comment by Ane – February 17, 2013 05:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So sick of Owen, Cahill, Arizona and Callie. The show should focus on the originals.

Comment by emma – February 16, 2013 12:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I actually hope that Owen and Cahill hook up so that him and Cristina have some ACTUAL drama to deal with – instead of of ‘aww you wanted a divorce for ME after all?’ and ‘awww you quit for ME after all?’. Previews for next week show Cristina saying ‘it’s done’ or ‘it’s over’ or something. Is she talking hospital business or her and Owen?

Also – to address complaints that the show should focus on the ‘originals’. Totally disagree. Meredith, Derek and Christina are great, but Alex bores me to death. And Weber is awesome, but is at his best when interacting with OTHER characters – like Avery or Callie especially. I’m a big fan of Owen, Avery, Callie and even starting to like April more and more this season.

I do like how they are taking the BIG characters – Derek, Mere, Cristina, Arizona and Callie – and possibly putting them in charge as the board of directors. I think it opens them up for a lot of drama + the conflicts of authority when it comes to others who have been around just as long (Weber, Alex, Owen).

Comment by Danielle Hohmeier (@daniellesmyname) – February 17, 2013 04:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What’s the name of Jo Wilson’s boyfriend?

Comment by GloW – March 25, 2013 07:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post