Grey's Anatomy Recap: Desperate Measures

Get More: Recaps

Greys Anatomy This week on Grey’s Anatomy, April reopens the ER, Jackson and Alex compete to be Seattle Grace’s “show pony,” and Callie comes to a conclusion that (c’mon, admit it) we’ve all been waiting for. Here’s how it all goes down:

A DATE WITH DESTINY | On a ride-along date with hot paramedic Matthew – and they say romance is dead! – April phones Jackson to beg him to allow her to bring a hit-and-run victim into the defunct ER. “He’ll die if we take him to the faraway nearest trauma center!” she says (more or less). So, not only does Jackson relent, but before long, he’s also enlisted the help of pretty much the entire cast – minus Owen and Alana, of course. (The best part of the whole thing: Cristina referring to Jo, Heather and Shane as Ponytail, Mousy and Happy. Damn, she slays me.) Later, after everyone’s been busted and let off with scoldings, Matthew confesses to April that he likes her (well, duh!), and, in return, she plants a wet one on him (well, all right!).

MAY THE BEST MAN WIN | Though at first Alex has no interest in becoming Seattle Grace’s new brand ambassador – or, as he puts it, “mascot” – his competitive spirit is awakened when he learns that Jackson is also being considered for the job. In the end, however, it appears that both hunks have been passed over: It’s Derek’s smiling face that appears on a newly hung poster. On the personal front, Alex – egged on by Meredith (and just about everyone else in existence) – begins to reconsider his feelings for Jo… so much so that, during their donut toast to the survival of the hit-and-run, he looks like he’s seriously considering kissing the powdered sugar off of her lips. (Then again, powdered donuts are his favorite.)

SECRET AGENT | Upon learning that Pegasus Horizon is to be Seattle Grace’s new owner, Callie and Richard go (hilariously) undercover at another of their hospitals as patient Julio Plantain and his wife, Calliope. At first, they’re begrudgingly impressed by the joint’s efficiency. But, after a bitch session with the doctors there, they realize how godawful working on such an assembly line is going to be. Richard’s solution? He says he’ll take early retirement. Callie’s? She tells her fellow lawsuit victors – except for Cristina, who’s off getting jiggy with Owen – “We should buy the hospital ourselves!”

Okay, your turn. What did you think? Are you glad Callie finally said what we’ve all been thinking ever since we found out the hospital was going to be sold? (Heck, since we found out the ER was being closed!) Are you looking forward to an Alex/Jo hook-up? How funny were Callie and Richard undercover? Sound off below!

Comments (89)

• for the love of god can that hospital bureaucrat be shoved down an elevator shaft

Comment by Andrew – February 7, 2013 07:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • LOL!

Comment by N – February 7, 2013 08:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Wish they could’ve saved Neve Campbell for the role so at least I could like her a little bit

Comment by bryceradick – February 7, 2013 08:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • LOL YES! She’s horrible.

Comment by Mellie – February 8, 2013 07:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • she’s so familiar to me, anyone know what show she was on before?

Comment by Terry – February 8, 2013 09:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • i actually remember her in Good Morning Miami…

Comment by Julie – February 8, 2013 09:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Entourage.

Comment by Rebecca – February 8, 2013 10:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Boston Legal.

Comment by Ben – February 8, 2013 11:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • She was the ex-nun on Joan of Arcadia.

Comment by Viv – February 8, 2013 01:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes, please!!!! (Cannot stop laughing)

Comment by Engbunny – February 8, 2013 01:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Loved Webber & Callie Plantain! Alex and fake Izzie-NO!

Comment by N – February 7, 2013 08:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Fake Izzy!! Love it!! I wish Izzy would come back and her and Alex could be together!!!

Comment by Shaniqua – February 7, 2013 10:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Please, Izzie dumped him for no reason. And it all happened because Katherine Heighl wanted out. So, no, Izzie won’t be coming back and I like Jo. Move on, life changes.

Comment by Olivia – February 8, 2013 09:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • HAHA I’m gonna call her Fizzy from now on!

Comment by ny – February 8, 2013 10:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So sick&tired of Callie being shoved down our throats about this plane crash. She wasn’t even on the plane why is she the one in it so much?

Comment by Sarah – February 7, 2013 08:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Callie’s involved as the mother of Mark’s kid and Arizona’s wife. I assume his settlement goes to Sofia, which is why she gets a say.

Comment by Kel – February 7, 2013 08:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah, Callie is Mark’s executor of the estate

Comment by bryceradick – February 7, 2013 08:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’m just wondering who is Lexie’s executor of the estate? Meredith…?

Comment by amanda – February 9, 2013 09:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Also seeing as people also seem to be blaming her for getting a settlement, I guess she gets a right of say when it comes to the plane crash.

Comment by Jarrod Mitchell – February 7, 2013 09:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can not stand Jackson with that intern.
    Love Callie and Webber.
    Like Alex and Jo.
    Like April with the paramedic.

Comment by M – February 7, 2013 08:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Me either probably because you can tell he is not in love with her. He said yes to April because he loves her.

Comment by Mark – February 7, 2013 08:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • It’s not like he is claiming to be in love with Stephanie. IF you’ve been watching, he broke up with April for a decent reason and she wouldn’t have anything to do with him afterwards so he has moved on. The BASIS of Jackson and Stephanie hasn’t been discussed, so for all we know it’s just a friends with benefits thing that is going on.

Comment by Jarrod Mitchell – February 7, 2013 09:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • YES it feels so forced. People say Alex and Jo do but no way Jose.

Comment by bryceradick – February 7, 2013 08:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Lol, this! It’s so creepy. They’re like siblings. I hate Justin Chambers is being squandered on this. Well he’s being paid very well but still. Alex deserves better.

Comment by Mellie – February 8, 2013 07:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I just can’t get on board with the paramedic. After seeing him play awful Chef Jeff on Switched at Birth, I just can’t.

Comment by Erin – February 8, 2013 07:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • He was on All My Children and I wasn’t a fan then either.

Comment by Amanda – February 8, 2013 09:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Than you! I couldn’t remember where I had seen that guy before!!! And yes, Chef Jeff SUCKED.

But the paramedic, well, I don’t mind him but I don’t like that he always looks kinda lost and about to cry, like someone just kicked a puppy in front of him.

Comment by Alex Matias (@DarthClavie) – February 10, 2013 11:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • He was terrible as Chef Jeff, but even worse as an abusive husband on the lifetime movie Blue Eyed Butcher (I think?) After seeing him in those two roles I just cringe when I see him now. He makes my skin crawl…too bad cause I kinda liked him before.

Comment by Kristen – February 13, 2013 01:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The end was so predictable

Comment by Pickles – February 7, 2013 08:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I fast forwarded thru most of it. I can’t stand the new interns. Enough already.

Comment by Margie – February 7, 2013 08:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Why even watch…?

Comment by bryceradick – February 7, 2013 08:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Between the interns and April, the fast forward button is getting a work-out. The future of Greys looks grim.

Comment by Mellie – February 8, 2013 07:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Callie makes Greys Anatomy.

Comment by Ghytrrrr – February 7, 2013 08:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Especially without Arizona.

Comment by Jarrod Mitchell – February 7, 2013 09:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Pfft, yeah right. I assume you meant Meredith (and Derek) are Grey’s Anatomy. Along with Cristina & Alex, the originals characters.

Comment by Liz – February 8, 2013 05:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • yeah .. I like Callie, but seriously – No Grey’s without THE MEREDITH GREY! and ofcourse MAGIC (now reduced to MAC)

Comment by Raver – February 8, 2013 11:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You mispelled Cristina

Comment by Terry – February 8, 2013 09:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • hehe i see what you did here! :D
        and I kinda Agree! Sandra Oh – Legendary Actress!

Comment by Raver – February 8, 2013 11:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • the writing for this show is circling the drain, I meand really, did they hire writers out of the fan fiction web community this year? The crash aftermath story is going on and on and on and NOT in a good way! The whole thing has been so freakin predictable. I mean come on when they short cut the trial and then threw that insurance loop hole ploy in Who didn’t see this heading to the docs buying the hospital? They might have just as well written it on the elevator door (in stead of Ders face). The new interns need to fall off the parking lot of doom, and let me be clear when i say Alex and Jo just don’t work. This was the worst episode of the season

Comment by chris – February 7, 2013 09:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • AMEN! Stacy McKee & that gimmicky mess last night was worst yet. Every epi gets worse. Alex & intern Jo (who is absolutely annoying and boring) are so forced & contrived. They have all the chemistry of a stethoscope & ink pen. April is so useless. I still don’t understand why she’s still employed. She brings in the patient. Everyone has to jump on board, & she stands there whining and freaking out. April needs to join Cahill, Owen, & those interns (except Shane and Mousy) in the parking lot of doom. Hope this season picks up.

Comment by Francesca – February 8, 2013 07:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I just lmao alone in my office at work at, “They have the chemistry of a stethoscope & ink pen.” If I end up in the nut house there better be wifi!

Comment by Kristen – February 13, 2013 01:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • LOL. Please don’t insult the fan fiction writers out there. Agree the writing is getting bad and I usually like Stacy McKee. But she answers to the boss. Too much April and the interns. Not buying Alex and Jo.

Comment by Amanda – February 8, 2013 08:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Here’s one break you should give them, people don’t undergo horrific, traumatic events like the plane crash and just move on with their lives like nothing happened. Four years after the car accident that left me severely injured I’m still dealing with it, physically & emotionally. So it makes sense that they’re still dealing with the after-effects.

Comment by Lyndsey – February 8, 2013 09:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Truth, I like seeing them deal with the physical and emotional aspects. In fact, I want MORE of that (has Meredith cried once over Lexie since the initial crash? And Jackson never said one work about his ex dying tragically). It’s the legal and monetary post-crash storyline that’s annoying.

Comment by Lauren – February 8, 2013 11:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Absolutely Right on the plain crash story it is beeing draged out to long and Not only this was the worst episode exept for the B&B wedding episode all of the episodes were lame and the end of this episode so predictable.

Comment by Susanna – February 8, 2013 02:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It is episodes like this why I love Grey’s Anatomy! It had the dynamic of mixing comedy and drama together, while also allowing the entire cast (regular and recurring) interacting together to do what they do best; save a patient.

Comment by Jarrod Mitchell – February 7, 2013 09:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Anyone else think Jo was kind of a the new ‘Lexipedia’ with all the super math in her head and the perky?

Comment by Cris – February 7, 2013 09:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • And to go with the attending trying to stay away from the intern? I would say she’s a mix of Izzie and Lexie together – both women Alex has made a choice in seeing in the past. History is repeating itself if you ask me.

Comment by Jarrod Mitchell – February 7, 2013 09:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • She’s totally the new Lexie. Along with Izzie’s perkiness from season 1. The writers wrote the same character, but with a new name.

Comment by Liz – February 8, 2013 06:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The episode for me was just so-so. Whatever happened to February sweeps? Is that still around? February used to have top notch episodes but I’ve noticed a decline in recent years.

Comment by Mary – February 7, 2013 09:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Best episode of the season so far. It was great to see most of the docs working together as a team. Richard and Callie had some funny moments. Alex has been seriously underused this season and I was really missing him. He was amazing tonight from beginning to end and I am really loving Alex & Jo. They make a great team and hopefully soon they’ll become an actual couple. Alex doing the narration this episode was the cherry on top.

Comment by Cathy – February 7, 2013 09:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • WORD. It’s like you read my mind.

Comment by Lisa – February 7, 2013 11:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Agreed with Cathy and Lisa!
        Callie and the Chief were hilarious and its nice to see Alex and Jo, even though we ALL know where its going, to actually be friends first. How often did we see that really work on GA?

Comment by Alex – February 8, 2013 12:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I loved Callie and the chief, and also liked everyone working together including the interns

Comment by Juan – February 7, 2013 09:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Most people that watch Greys do so because they are attached to the characters, sadly, I find the acting is sometimes not up to par. I love Alex. I want him to find the love of his life. He deserves it. But Jo? That howling scene was horrendous. I felt embarrassed for both actors. The writers don’t seem to understand the strengths of their actors. Justin is great at playing surly and gruff. But he’s not funny. So the episode started off on the wrong foot for me. I wish that Avery would just quit and become a model and leave the hospital. He’s a jerk. He cares SO much about April that he jumped in bed with the first intern that crossed his path. Yuk! April is a total badass and Matthew seems like the perfect guy for her. Loved Callie and Webber. Those two CAN do the funny, like Cristina. Ellen can’t play funny too well either. She often falls short on the punchline. Why is Bailey acting like the plane-5 are taking advantage of the hospital? Two people died! Arizona lost her leg. Hey Bailey, how about you trade your perfectly good leg for 15 million. Will that be fair? How much would you pay for your father’s life? Because Sofia lost her dad. Callie lost her best friend and Arizona lost a limb. That family will NEVER be the same. And finally they mention Callie’s cartilage research! Overall, not one of the best episodes, but I really loved the ER scene with all the doctors working together to save the boy’s life. That was intense. Didn’t care for the transgender story. Wasn’t done right. And, now that Alex is a Peds fellow we’ll never see Arizona again? What the heck?

Comment by Ana – February 8, 2013 12:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed. Bailey needs to grow up and stop acting as if the survivors received money for nothing. Would she willingly go through what they did for $15 million? No? Then shut it, Bailey.

Comment by AmbidextrousAspie – February 8, 2013 09:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Getting bored of the hospital crisis story, why did they even continued down the path of suing the hospital? They made a big thing about suing the airline and then it’s the hospital? And the path they are taking Bailey is so predictable and it’s just gonna be awkward to watch.

Comment by J – February 8, 2013 12:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Wanted to know who did it to them,and it turned out the hospital was cutting corners.

Comment by Shaun – February 8, 2013 08:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post

Comment by Aeol – February 8, 2013 01:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The insurance company would have paid out, but they found a loophole which is why the judgement is on the hospital. They rightfully couldn’t have foreseen that the insurance company wouldn’t pay the judgement.

Comment by Aeol – February 8, 2013 01:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • People keep talking about how Jackson is such an ass for jumping into bed with Stephanie after he broke up with April. But April was being RIDICULOUS. Absolutely. And all Jackson did was love her. Also, I am the biggest fan of Mark and Lexie. But its okay for Mark to cheat with Addison and treat Lexie the way he did, but Jackson can’t jump into bed when he’s hurting? Lexie and Alex slept together after Mark and Izzie screwed them over. George cheated on Callie with Izzie and Derek had a wife he didn’t tell Meredith about. But Jackson can’t jump into bed with an intern that he has never once claimed to love? I’m not saying that any of that was right. But why is Avery getting so much hate?

Comment by Aly – February 8, 2013 12:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Because he’s a jerk. Mark was a manwhore. Everybody knew that. Alex was a douchbag and George was a coward. Nothing that they did was right. April did overract, but that doesn’t take away from the fact that a few days after Jackson proposes marriage to her he is jumping in the sack with someone he didn’t even know. Even after he tells April that she wasn’t just a fling. If he would have had a one night romp that he regretted it would have been more understandable. But he continued to carry on and now this intern is acting like his own personal advocate and agent. And let’s not forget how he was acting in this episode using a patient’s experience as his own personal Kodak moment. It was gross. And the way he and Stephanie are carrying out, like a pair of teenagers sucking face, is also gross.

Comment by Ana – February 8, 2013 07:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This episode was GREAT, Callie and Webber was awesome, Next week episode looks like a good one :)

Comment by Jess – February 8, 2013 02:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • loved the Callie and Weber scenes!!!

Comment by Elyse – February 8, 2013 03:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m a fan of Japril. That being said…

Matt is just way beyond ADORABLE, the kiss scene with April was so romantic I melted. I love those two together!!

Unlike Stephanie, who goes boasting around her little chocolate candy…she really gives me the nerves, ugh!

Comment by Claire – February 8, 2013 04:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s so right, totally agree! Matthew is a piece of pie!

Comment by Jen – February 8, 2013 05:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh Justin Bruening. Such a cutie! Guess he had to quit being Chef Jeff on Switched at Birth so he could be a paramedic. :)

Comment by Guest – February 8, 2013 07:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed! Matthew and April have a sweet, romantic chemistry that is adorable to watch. And he seems so shy. Like he doesn’t even realize how hot he is.

Comment by Ana – February 8, 2013 07:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • That’s what I was thinking, too. Not being aware of what a hunk he is just adds up to what a good character he’s turned out to be. He’s just so sweet!

Speaking of which…it’s like he’s Karev’s good twin, lol!

Comment by Claire – February 8, 2013 08:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really like April together with Matthew. He asked her out like the old-fashioned way. His speech in the end was really romantic. Even is Jackson is going to be jealous I think they should let April be together with Matthew. He seems like a really nice guy who would not jump into bed with the next opportunity. April deserves a little bit of happiness. I am wondering how Matthew is going to take it that April’s first love is Jesus…

Comment by Claudia – February 8, 2013 04:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • why is Callie the end all over marks money? Didn’t he have another daughter? And seriously if Sloan with messed up before how messed up is she now?

Comment by bpadge – February 8, 2013 04:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Say what?

Comment by Mary – February 8, 2013 05:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Callie is the, as you say, “end all” to Mark’s money because he named her is executor of his estate. Mark is the one that put this responsibility on Callie – and she’s just trying to do right by it all.

Comment by ny – February 8, 2013 11:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They should rename it the Grey-Sloane Memorial Hospital. :)

Comment by Jon – February 8, 2013 07:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I was asking myself why nobody was thinking about making Derek the hospital “mascot” because he’s still the prettiest of them all – and then the last scene happened! Loved Webber’s face when he saw the giant poster of a smiling Shepherd!

Comment by Anna – February 8, 2013 07:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Worst episode of the season. Jo howling was so awkward and I was embarrassed for her. April was lame as ever. I hate that Alex who is one of my favorites, and often overlooked, is now stuck with Jo who is basically a mix of Lexie and Izzie. He deserves better. Loved Callie & Richard. They were highlights of the episode. Meredith and her burrito lust was hysterical and now I want a burrito for lunch. Loved Mer w/ the iPad bit. That came together nicely. Cristina & her “mousy, pony tail, happy was hilarious. All the funny parts were over shadowed by April & those interns.

Comment by Mellie – February 8, 2013 07:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Worst episode ever.
      The interns, Jackson, Cahill and Owen should be going. And the lawsuit too.

Comment by Rod – February 9, 2013 01:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Oh, and also the writer who wrote it.

Comment by Rod – February 9, 2013 01:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This episode was a hot mess. Can’t stand April or the interns, and the hospital crisis story is beyond absurd. It’s like the writers aren’t even trying anymore. The show works when the focus is on the original characters, their lives and their patients. The interns should be used sparingly as recurring characters.

Comment by Judy – February 8, 2013 07:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You pretty much said everything I was thinking.

Comment by Trace – February 8, 2013 08:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post

Comment by Lauren – February 8, 2013 11:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can someone please stab Cahill in the eye? Freaking woman is the most annoying character ever. I wanted for someone to tell her that she is fooling herself thinking she is actually saving the hospital by selling it to corporation who only cares about money. I kept expecting for someone to just go off on her ass.

Comment by Monica4185 – February 8, 2013 10:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This pushing of the Alex/Jo relationship is insufferable.

Comment by frannie – February 8, 2013 10:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Shonda is doing a great job of bringing them together in a “Hollywood Slow” way, but for some reason they just don’t click. I love Alex and the girl playing Jo is fine, but again it is somehow ehhh. Sigh. I also want Jackson and April back together. They were so much fun to watch!! Maybe that is what is missing between Alex and Jo, they seem forced and there is no fun to it! Well, we are stuck with her so as long as Christina is there to be deliciously entertaining, I can watch poor Alex and Jo force themselves into rapport.

Comment by charissa29 – February 8, 2013 11:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “Fizzy” Love it!

Comment by N – February 8, 2013 12:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Not entirely sure I liked this episode. I’m not the biggest Callie fan, and I agree that she shouldn’t act like she’s the one in charge of all this, but she IS trying to right by Mark, so it’s okay.
    Jo and Alex… just NO. That howling scene? Just about te most awkward, cringing scene EVER, I feel so bad for Justin that this is the kind of material they give him now. He’s so good at dramatic, angry stuff, and now they’ve turned the character into a joke. He needs to stay as far away from Jo as possible.

Comment by Dominique – February 8, 2013 04:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Justin is clearly only there for the money! Alex’s story lines are just getting worse and worse! His relationship with Jo has to be the most forced unnatural dull thing on TV! It’s really turned me off the show! Alex in the early days was always my main reason to watch!

Comment by Eva – February 15, 2013 01:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I loved April this episode! She was totally adorable with Mathew and I loved that Jackson seemed a bit jealous!! Callie and Webber were hilarious, they should have more scenes together! Can’t stand Jackson and Steph…Jackson has just turned into such a douchebag with her around to inflate his ego…seeing Derek’s face on the poster was hilarious! Good ep!

Comment by jennu – February 9, 2013 10:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well, I’ve only recently started watching this show, I never got into it before because I kind of hate Katherine Heigl, but lately I’ve been watching the reruns and stuff and well. I like the Interns, I like April (but maybe is because I’ve had a soft spot for Sarah Drew since Everwood) but I hate Stephanie, It’s like they are trying to shove her down our throats. At least Jo is funny, Stephanie just no.

Granted, neither of them is claiming to be in love but one of my top three pet peeves ever is when a character sleeps with someone while in love with someone else. It just makes me mad. :P

Comment by Alex Matias (@DarthClavie) – February 10, 2013 11:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post