PaleyFest 2013: See Which Stars Have RSVP'd for Once, Parenthood, New Girl and 12 Other Panels

Mark your calendars — The Paley Center for Media in Beverly Hills, Calif. has confirmed the star-studded line-up for PaleyFest 2013 aka 15 TV-show discussion panels including Once Upon a Time, Revolution, ParenthoodCommunity and American Horror Story.

Flip through the current RSVP list below, and feel free to submit potential questions for your favorite stars in Comments.

VIDEO | Once Upon a Time: Watch 2012’s PaleyFest Panel, Hosted by TVLine’s Matt Mitovich

If you’re in the LA area (or planning to travel), tickets are available here. For those of you who aren’t so fortunate? Stay tuned to TVLine.com and our Twitter feed for an abundance of up-to-the-minute coverage during next month’s festival.

UPDATE: Emilie De Ravin has been added to the Once panel.

LIVESTREAM UPDATE: Thirteen of this year’s panels — Revolution, Once Upon a Time, The Newsroom, Community, The New Normal, Parenthood, The Mindy Project, Nashville, Arrow, Dallas, New Girl, 2 Broke Girls and American Horror Story: Asylum — will be viewable via LiveStream, starting about a half hour in (e.g. 7:30 pm PST for Revolution). The panels for Walking Dead and Big Bang Theory, meanwhile, are being streamed to select movie theaters nationwide.

TAGS: , , , ,
GET MORE: News, PaleyFest

1. Giuls says:

YES! I’m so happy that both Jennifer Morrison and Colin O’Donoghue are attending the OUAT panel! I hope we’ll get some Captain Swan spoilers. Those two have a terrific chemistry.

2. Bernadine says:

its going to be a good one! sad there isnt a Castle panel since there wasnt one at comic con either :(

3. Steph says:

Why does it seem like TBBT gets one every year?

4. Sarah says:

Looks like a great lineup, but I can’t help but wish that Parks and Rec was there again!

5. pi says:

I wonder why Emile de Raven (Belle) and Meghan Ory (Red) are not going to PaleyFest. If they are also regular. Why Colin (Hook) goes and Emilie and Meghan will not? How depressing…
    Snow, Charming, Regina, Rumpel and Emma, are the plot’s main chracters. And for me they will always be. But if the actresses who play Red and Belle, were proclaimed regulars, why, Hook is more important than they?

• Annie says:

Maybe just to balance the male/female ratio? Like at Comic-Con this past summer, it was just Josh with all the ladies. Meghan and Emilie might also have other commitments that weekend for all we know.

• Colin will be at Paley Fest says:

Colin O’Donoghue tweeted about Paley Fest yesterday. Unless he did so with the intent to deceive or just out-and-out lie, then the way his tweet reads, he’ll be there. I hope he’ll be on the panel, but he will be there.

6. Louise says:

nawww no bones :( would have loved a scandal or smash pannel also
    looking forward to nashville, the new normal, dallas

7. pi says:

The elevation of character Hook, overlapping with existing ones begin to bore deep…
    Another exultation for Captain Swan fans begin to step on others fans
    . I hope Adam and Ed remember they have other fans who love other characters. Other fans who watch OUAT and are not Hook/Emma fans..

8. Shari says:

these times are PST correct?? SO bummed there isn’t a vampire diaries panel this year! wahh

9. Andie says:

So excited I moved to Los Angeles and get to attend three of the panels!

10. Laurie Hancock says:

Excited to attend this year – I’m a new Once fan

11. Emma Woodhouse says:

For The Mindy Project: As the show evolves, will it return more to the setting of the OB/GYN office and (tangentially) medical storylines? Or will it continue to focus more on the characters’ lives outside the office?
    For OUAT, I imagine they won’t reveal anything about the identity of the stranger or what have you, but is there any chance of a Hook/Belle pairing (just to mess with viewers – and Gold)? What were the rules for entering Storybrooke under the curse? Do US laws apply in Storybrooke? Is Emma’s “superpower” actually magical, or is it just her trying to intimidate witnesses? When will we see Cora/Camelot/Oz flashbacks?

12. Laura says:

This is another reason why I should move to Cali. I want to go!!!

13. ginger says:

So excited! I’m going to the Big Bang, New Girl, New Normal and Once Upon a Time! Trying to figure out how to avoid work for 2 Broke Girls!

14. Eric says:

Any chance they could move this thing to Canada? I’m WAY too tempted to buy a plane ticket to Cali; too many of my favorites will be at PaleyFest this year, and it pains me that I can’t be there too.

15. shelly says:

Can’t wait for the Paley Fest. I am wondering what is next for the Charming Family on Once?

16. loki says:

Can Matt ask Lana Parrilla if she prefers Biggie or Tupac? And seeing as how the cast is so musically talented…what are their favorite styles/artists and if A&E would consider doing a musical episode, like Fringe’s Brown Betty. Thanks!

17. Géraldine says:

What, no Glee and/or Criminal Minds panel this year?! Surprising… or maybe not!

18. wordsmith says:

I can see why Chevy Chase would skip the Community panel, but no Donald Glover? That just seems wrong…

19. Naazneen says:

Captain Swan!!! Yeah!

20. TQ says:

Disappointed Meghan Ory won’t be there for OUAT. :( I figured they couldn’t take everyone from their main cast and the core 5 should always be there, but among the other series regulars she’s my favorite and I was so hoping she would get to go this year.

21. Mstrmike says:

Can we wait for some of these shows to finish their first season before celebrating their contribution to the visual arts? It just seems like an offshoot of the continual celebration of celebrity.

22. sarah says:

So if Jason Ritter is there does that mean he will be back if the show is renewed?
    No Colin Donnell, David Ramsey or Willa Holland?
    If 2 Broke Girls was cancelled why are they there?

23. Ashley says:

For once upon a time creators what is Neal’s backstory he is he a fairytale character and there is love connection coming Archie and Regina

24. Ashley says:

For the Mindy project for creator Mindy what any part of the reflect your real life and do believe opposites attract and admit mindy and Danny have sexual tension and when you think exploring mindy and Danny route

25. Ashley says:

For new girl, for Liz the creator what made you decide it. Was time to do the kiss, jake and Zooey did you have any say how the kiss should be done if not. How do image your characters kissing, one last question about the kiss how takes did you do of it.
    Also, old nick parallel question for nick what do have plan for nick and what ends up doing that jess not be able to forgive him
    For jake how long did take you to perfected the moonwalk and encourage the cast and crew to do a moonwalk off lol

26. giftofamber says:

What I most want to know about OUAT: Would Jennifer Morrison play Swan Queen (an Emma/Regina romantic relationship) if it were in her script one day? Not whether she thinks it will happen, but would she play it. We’ve yet to hear her thoughts on Swan Queen Nation. If I could ask two questions, I want to know if the show will delve into the marital rape and abuse that Regina suffered in a marriage her mother said yes to (to King Leopold) because a large portion of the audience seemed to miss all the subtle clues and that’s kind of key to understanding her character. Also, I love that Emma keeps saving Regina, and I’d like to see that reciprocated a bit more with Regina saving Emma (I know she did once so far this season, but the feminist in me would like it to happen more).

• Jess says:

Please don’t ask this. It;s bad enough Emma/Regina shippers have annoyed Ginny and made Lana stop using twitter like she used too.

• Be fair to all ships says:

Shippers should be able to ask whatever they want as long as the question posed is respectful. How the person responds reveals character. Why should some ships eg Captain Swan be allowed to ask questions but not Swan Queen? And what on earth makes you think SQ has curtailed Lana’s tweeting? Based on what? Evidence please.

• giftofamber says:

Actually, you have that backwards. Ginny annoyed the Emma/Regina shippers. However, that is long over with and water under the bridge so to speak. As for Lana and twitter, my personal belief is that she’s tired of seeing all the “wish me a happy birthday” or “say hi to me” tweets as opposed to tweets of substance, but I have no more proof of that than you do of your claim.

I’d have asked these questions myself, but sadly, the cast did not attend NY Comic Con.

• Zun says:

Look, GInny Gate was embarrassing, but it’s complete bogus that it had anything to do with often Lana may or may not use twitter. That’s not even twisting facts; it’s making things up.

• Lulu says:

Maybe they can also ask if Regina’s rape and murder of Graham will be addressed?

• PixieWish says:

100% agree. There are a number of things, Graham included, that need to be addressed. Like Regina’s forced marriage to Leopold and issues of marital rape, how adoption is portrayed (blood & biology are more important than who raises and loves you), how Snow was willing to murder Mulan to get the compass, Hooks mysoginy and the rape culture “jokes” the writers put in and his sexual and physical abuse of women, how the huntsman was happy killing humans but not animals, Rumples lack of accountability despite being responsibly for pretty much everything, the lack of diversity on the show (no LGBT inclusion at all) and racism in the show – mostly white cast, with white actors in the role of heroes against a villain who is Latina and an adoptive mother, etc. I could go on, but generally yes, I agree with you & think they should address these uncomfortable issues.

27. Tyra says:

Can’t believe neither Sarah Paulson nor Jessica Lange will be attending Paleyfest! AHS is my fav show because of these two powerhouse actresses! 😢

28. quin says:

Can you please ask Jennifer Morrison how Regina and Emma can move forward as unit, not only for Henry’s sake but as two people who could get each other more than anybody else because they have so much in common? Different sides of the same coin. They could be a powerful alliance and they are the best when they are together even when they are fighting. They are true kindred spirits.

29. Daisy says:

Once Upon a Time, that’s my show! I would love to get some insight into the relationships between Regina, Henry, Emma, Cora and Neal (and somewhat Rumple and Snow and Charming). I think it will be a delightfully ‘complicated’ situation for awhile, which are the best kind of situations for TV dramas!

I would REALLY like to know what Emma/Jennifer Morrison made of Cora (and Regina) after Cora tried to take her heart and Emma told her that ‘love is strength’. Was that a sudden revelation for Emma, triggered by Cora’s hand literally pulling at her heart? Or where does that come from for Emma at that moment and what was that like to film that scene with Cora/Barbara Hershey? Because Emma’s only had a little exposure to magic at that point, before it literally reaches out and grabs her (kinda like when she grabbed Regina’s arm in Broken) and Snow says it’s a great topic to discuss when they get home, so can we discuss that now, haha! Definitely one of my favorite scenes of the season, along with Emma and Snow being saved by Regina and coming back to Storybrooke right after that!

30. Daisy says:

Oops and I forgot to add above, what does it mean that Cora couldn’t take Emma’s heart? Is Emma the only one who could truly defeat Cora then? That was such an EPIC moment, like Emma and Regina making magic in the premiere, I would love to hear more about both of those scenes and what they meant to the actors, writers, etc.

31. PixieWish says:

To Adam and Eddie:
    On the issue of Henry’s adoption was it a deliberate choice to frame Biology as more important than who raised you (nature vs nurture), or was that unintentional? The issue of adoption has been handled terribly, so I wondered if it was intentional to make some sort of point, which we will later see. Also, we see Emma simply ignore Regina’s rights in taking Henry and this somewhat makes a mockery of her role as a “Law Enforcement” officer surely? She’s the Sheriff, but applies the law as she sees fit.

And in a related matter, also to Adam & Eddie:
    Do you see the casting of White actors in the role of the “Good Guys” including Emma the Saviour, and a Latina (Woman of Colour – WoC) actress in the role of the Evil Queen and Wicked Stepmother, as racist? I know alot of people see it this way, as WoC have in the past been cast in ‘evil roles’. Does Lana’s casting like this not just perpetuate that stereotype?

32. adoption rights r thrown out the window when the adopter is a murderous viillian.

hopefully someone asks jen about neal and henrya

• Hanna says:

*lol* Alrighty then…

• PixieWish says:

That wasn’t the question. Sigh. She has done nothing legally wrong in this world, which is where they are all living. Emma is a law enforcement individual. She is enforcing the law (not very well, but trying her best – she’s had no actual training after all), and yet on the issue of Henrys custody it’s been very black and white (so to speak). Surely as a law enforcement individual she has a responsibility to upold the law, and not just to help her friends. I mean, think of all the current problems that could have been avoided if she just shared custody properly (combined with Regina’s efforts to reform) . That’s just pragmatism. It’s what happens with family’s every day. And yet they seem to throw the whole biology thing in our faces all the time on the show. That blood and biology is more important than who raised you. It’s incredibly cruel and insulting to adoptive parents and children. I was interested on why they have framed events that way.

• Jo says:

She’s done nothing wrong in this world? Are we watching the same show? First she colluded with Henry’s shrink to frame Emma for stealing, she tried to make Henry believe he was having mental problems, she killed Graham literally crushing his heart, poisoned her own son, framed Mary Margaret for murder. And this was just in the first season.

• courts says:

And yet nobody can prove she killed Graham. But then again, Emma’s also faked evidence to try to frame someone, they’re keeping Belle locked up and drugged, etc. So it’s not like the Charmings are innocent flowers either.

33. ej says:

I have a question for PaleyFest’s OUAT panel. This may be answered in the upcoming Storybrooke flashback episode that’s allegedly going back to 1983, but in what year is the show’s present taking place? Some people think the pilot began in 2011 while it seems the newspaper article in “Desperate Souls” may refer to 1996 as the year Emma turned 17, which would make Emma’s 28th birthday in 2007. And if it is the latter, does that mean there’s a Lost-style flashfoward for season 3 or beyond?

34. Lulu says:

I would like to know if the writers will offer Hook redemption in the same way they are offering it to Rumple and Regina? We have seen Regina and Rumple murder people on screen but not Hook. He is just getting revenge for someone he loved. So if they are not going to offer it then what is the difference as to why they wouldn’t?

• PixieWish says:

He killed Claude onscreen. “You remember Claude?” “Ah, yes. He looked different with a Hook in his neck” LOL Only issue with this is will every villain be redeemed? Rumple and Regina are core cast characters, whereas Hook is only a regular (Colin & Meaghan were made regulars this season). Plus, as Adam and Eddie said in the TV guide interview yesterday, he will not rest until Rumple is dead, what just happened was the first punch – and they ain’t getting rid of Rumple. So, if one has to fail or whatever, it won’t be Rumple. They ain’t killing him off, for a long while yet anyway. But I hope they don’t kill Hook off either – too many characters killed off this season. Grrrrr.

35. Megan says:

Ask if Jennifer Morrison and Josh Dallas hate each other and if that’s why the writers are only paying attention to the Snow and Emma relationship instead of also exploring Emma’s relationship with Charming

36. Hey Matt, these are my questions that I would like you to ask at the panel. I have a lot of questions and I will put them all here, so that way you can pick the ones you like (hopefully).

1) Is it possible Regina to be Ursula?
    2) Can we expect an episode that shows the beginning of the relationship between Regina and Daniel?
    3) Can we expect to see some sparks between Regina & Graham in ep 2×17 (Welcome to Storybrooke)
    4)Have Regina & Neal met before? Will we see a bigger interaction between these two characters?
    5) In ep 2×17, can we expect to see funny scenes w/ Regina, for ex: seeing a TV for the 1st time & stuff?
    6)Can we expect to see the beginning of the friendship between Regina & Maleficent?
    7) Why didn’t Henry (or Emma) go talk to Regina after finding out she was innocent? He didn’t even ask about her
    8)Have u considered casting another LOST actor? Josh Holloway might be a good idea to be Regina’s new true love.
    9) Is it possible a future romance between Regina & Hook?
    10)How long is this suffering going to last for Regina? Will there be a moment of happiness for her at least?
    11)Can we expect a battle/showdown or a misunderstanding between Regina & Cora?
    12) If Rumple, even with all his evil doings, can be loved by Belle, can we expect someone for Regina as well (romance)?
    13)Are we ever going to see how was the relationship between Regina/King Leopold through the years they were married?

BTW, I would love if you tell Lana that I (Mirza) love her so much, and that she is an inspiration for all EvilRegals!

37. Hey Matt, these are my questions that I would like you to ask at the panel of #ONCEUPONATIME , these are my questions that I would like you to ask at the panel. I have a lot of questions and I will put them all here, so that way you can pick the ones you like (hopefully).

1) Is it possible Regina to be Ursula?
    9) Is it possible a future romance between Regina & Hook?
    11)Can we expect a battle/showdown or a misunderstanding between Regina & Cora?

38. ej says:

I have another OUAT PaleyFest panel question!

This one is for Jennifer Morrison, but Ginnifer Goodwin can chime in. You’ve both worked with Bailee Madison. How weird is it that Bailee went from playing a girl getting her vagina examined by your character, Dr. Allison Cameron on HOUSE, to playing the younger version of the woman who’s vagina your character Emma Swan came out of on OUAT? Or that you had Thanksgiving dinner with Jorge Garcia’s cursed character on HIMYM before his giant-sized Once character tried to crush you? Or even that Dr. Frankenstein also played the guy who stabbed your former fellow HOUSE doctor (Dr. Chase) in the heart? Does it blow your mind what a small, weird world Hollywood can be?

And a follow-up: Did you ever get anything from the HOUSE prop guys to put on Emma’s desk?

39. sarabeth says:

So far, a disappointing showing for the cast of American Horror Story…only 4 cast members…not Jessica, Sarah, Zachary, Dylan, or Joseph…..hope there are more RSVPs

40. ShinoBaka says:

I to would like to hear Once panel address the issues of why in OUAT both adoptive parents villainous (Regina and George), while all the bio parents are always getting a free pass for their failings and even Rumplestiltskin and Cora, arguably more evil, get more parental rights and understanding?

Closed adoption, would have left if he hadn’t been dying, but you’re the self proclaimed good saviour, bio mom so take away what is not yours Emma. (I say this actually believing she should have some kind of joint custody).

Thief, put the mother in jail, shrug, that’s ok bio daddy never lied (eye roll).

Abandon your newborn, who could have just ended up hypothermic and/or starved to death – no problem, you’re self proclaimed good guys!

Killed untold how many, master manipulator, created the curse, made sure you ruin someone’s live enough to make them pay the price for casting it, abandon your boy to another land, continually favor power, rather than those you love, no regrets – that’s ok, Bae is Rumps bio son, so he gets a free pass – even for suggesting something as abusive as changing Neal’s age & memories! Don’t worry, I can brainwash you back to love, my boy – PUKE!

The adopted parents – retcon James to build up David, and King George is just a monster (though seems fairly typical monarch until the Gus incident), but it was nature, not nurture that kept David good (lol wut?).
    Regina – everyone treating her like she has no rights, even though legally she’s the only one with any rights. Even if they got Regina convicted and locked away, they’d still have no rights, the state would.
    I swear, at this point I want Regina and Emma to have to work together to get Henry back from the USA, nvm Neal or anyone else.

41. ShinoBaka says:

Are we going to start seeing street smart Emma, instead of Charming IQ Emma, any time in the near future? What’s in store for independent Emma? Is Season 3 going to bring more conflict with a higher level of tension or at least increased number of bouts between Emma and Regina, RumpleStiltskin, her parents? others?

42. Nonny says:

Anybody wanna make a bet Colin O’Donoghue won’t go for some sudden and “unexpected” reason? Can’t put money on it, but I would if I could!

43. I have a question for the panel of #OnceUponATime. Can you ask Lana Parrilla what was her favorite scene this season? Which ep she had the most fun shooting? And can you tell her #EvilRegals adore her, especially me and my friend Mirza. We are from Brazil and we are so proud to be Latino like her. ♥ Thank you.

44. Hey Matt, I have a few other questions for the #OnceUponATime panel. You can choose the one(s) you like the most.

1)Lana, if you and the cast were stuck in an island and had no food at all and had to revert to cannibalism, who would you eat first?

2) Lana, how was it to work with Barbara Hershey? She is such an amazing actress and you two work so well together.

3) What’s the worst (or funniest) prank you have ever done 2 someone? And wts the worst/funniest prank someone’s ever done to you?

4) Lana, you once said in an interview that you visited a Swinger’s party to prepare for your previous show “Swingtown”. How would Regina react in this place?

Can you send me(Mirza) and my friend Carol a kiss, please? We love u so much!Kisses from Brazil ♥

45. Hey Matt, I have another question for the #OnceUponATime Panel. Can you ask Eddy & Adam if there is any possibility of romance for Regina in season 3? Regina should have a new love in her life, I think it would be a great story to explore next season. This season she is focusing on Henry, but next season it could be about her finding love again, after Daniel. She should find someone who really loves her and fights for her. Please, the EvilRegals are DYING for you to ask that question. Don’t forget us, #EvilRegals, alright? We are counting on you. ♥

46. Will any of the cast members from Castle be there? Like Stana Katic, Nathan Fillion, Molly Quinn, Jon or Seamus

47. WE NEED CASTLE says:

WHERE IS THE CASTLE PANEL??

48. Laura says:

Meg Masters should moderate the Parenthood panel!

49. charlie says:

captain swan <3

50. QUATSUPERFAN1 says:

Do you think that now that Cora is in Storybrooke that this is the battle for Regina’s soul?