Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on Bones, Horror Story, Smash, Grey's, NCIS, Once, Five-0 and More!

InsideLine_0124_DWWho’s returning to Bones? Was the latest Horror Story all a hoax? What’s the bullet on Grey’s Anatomy‘s new whip-cracker? Who’s the new gal in charge on Smash? And what “big” surprise is coming to Once Upon a Time‘s diner? Read on for answers to those questions plus teases from other shows.

RELATED | American Horror Story: Asylum Finale Recap: Going Out With a (Bloody) Bang

American Horror Story: Asylum | Some seem a bit confused about what the season finale’s callback to the premiere’s Jude/Lana scene meant – namely, there is speculation that perhaps Lana fabricated her asylum stay in the name of selling a book. What show boss Ryan Murphy shared after a press screening of the finale, though, puts that to rest. “Our jumping-off point for the whole season [was to have Lana] go in there, become a prisoner, do her shock-corridor tenure and then go back to tear the joint down,” he said. “That was the ending we had from the very beginning [and] I thought it was a very heroic ending for her.” Murphy also revealed that “for a split second” they considered having Bloody Face Jr. turn out to be Season 1′s Ben Harmon, “But I really like that the seasons have their own story.” Looking ahead to Season 3, Murphy teased that the story will be “more historical in nature,” include a “star-crossed-lovers-from-different-tracks thing” and perhaps not be quite as deviant as Asylum’s antics. “As a person right now,” he explained, “I do feel lighter and wanting to embrace something a little bit more fun.”

RELATED | Jessica Capshaw Previews ‘Creepy’ Grey’s Twist, Weighs In on TV’s Amputation Craze

Grey’s Anatomy | Seattle Grace won’t know what hit it when Constance Zimmer (Entourage) kicks off her recurring run tonight at 9/8c, playing physicians’ adviser Dr. Alana Cahill. With the hospital needing belt-tightening in the wake of the lawsuit whallop, Alana is “your total f–king nightmare,” Jessica Capshaw told me, “because she’s the person that comes in and delivers the bottom line, talking about how unnecessary people are, essentially. She talks about how everyone can function more efficiently, and that means people lose jobs. She’s the bad news bear, man!” Then speaking out of character, Capshaw declares herself “a big fan” of the new Grey’s addition, raving, “Constance is fantastic.”Montego_Glover

Smash | With the NBC series introducing at least one other show-within-the-show, titled Hit List, during Season 2, we’re going to need a second Linda. To that end, TVLine has learned that Tony-nominated actress Montego Glover (Memphis, right) has landed the recurring role of Marissa, a stage manager who is described as “compassionate and authoritative.” Smash launches its sophomore run on Tuesday, Feb. 5.

And now, a smattering of questions from the reader mailbag…..

The Bones episode that you and Michael were talking about on Spoiler Alert!, the one dealing with Sweets’ childhood, does it have a title yet? Also related to Sweets: Is Danielle Panabaker returning anytime soon? –Ed
I’ve got a two-for-one special for you, Ed: The aforementioned semi-Sweets episode, “The Fact in the Fiction,” is tentatively scheduled to air Feb. 25. But you’ll want to also tune in Feb. 11, when Panabaker reprises her role as FBI Special Agent Olivia Sparling. (That episode, “The Shot in the Dark,” is the one in which a gunned-down Brennan “reunites” with her mother.)

RELATED | Bones‘ David Boreanaz Teases ‘Tense’ Times for Booth/Brennan, ‘Very Shocking’ End to Season 8

Can you please give us some Once Upon A Time scoop, especially about Emma and Neal? –Shelly
I can only advise you to keep an eye out for the next episode of TVLine’s Spoiler Alert! But as a make-good, I offer an exclusive photo of the Giant sipping mead (or beer) at Granny’s in the Feb. 10 episode:
JOSH DALLAS, JORGE GARCIA, GINNIFER GOODWIN, LEE ARENBERG

PHOTOS | Exclusive First Look: Once Upon a Time‘s Giant Meets His (Female) Jack

This is not really a scoop request (or maybe it is), but the press release for the NCIS episode “Canary” (Episode 10×14) seems to be lacking guest cast. –Daniel
You seem crafty, Daniel, so maybe you already dug this up. But if not, that guest cast includes Chuck alum/imminent Bones guest star Vik Sahay (playinga  computer hacker), Ethan Rains (General Hospital: Night Shift) and Geoffrey Wade (aka Don’s Mad Men dentist). Did I mention Vik Sahay?

When is Jamie Lee Curtis making her re-appearance as NCIS‘ Dr. Ryan? I thought she was perfect with Mark Harmon. –Nancy
“I actually speak to her all the time,” NCIS boss Gary Glasberg said when I ran your Q by him. “She is a huge fan of this show and of Mark Harmon, and she would love to come back. But right now, there’s just a lot of talking. Nothing to report at the moment.”

VIDEO | NCIS Preview: A Blast from the Past Knocks Abby Off Her ‘A’ Game

Is it too soon to ask about Awkward? – Jayna
Actually, no – because the show has just put out a Season 3 casting call for the role of Collin, a surprisingly charming classmate who will distract Jenna some, even to the point that she ignores Matty’s calls. Then again, Jenna as a whole is not quite herself when the MTV series returns. Something about not getting much sleep at home….

Do you have any scoop on Hawaii Five-0? –Dave
The scoop is that, suddenly yet surely, roller-skating is en vogue again! Because just as Bones‘ Angela is going undercover on a roller derby team in an upcoming episode, so is Five-0‘s Catherine, when one of the sport’s top draws turns up dead.

If there’s a show you’d like the Inside Line on, email mattmtvguy@gmail.com, and maybe it’ll get some love the next time around! (With reporting by Vlada Gelman)

Comments (103)

• I need castle scoop!!

Comment by Kaye – January 24, 2013 01:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Me too! Am I the only that took Beckett’s smile after Castle’s daddy/daughter comment at the end of the last episode to mean that she just MIGHT be pregnant?!?! Or was everyone too busy complaining about how boring it was..?

Comment by Sally – January 26, 2013 07:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Sorry, I meant to put “the only *person* that took…”

Comment by Sally – January 26, 2013 07:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ridiculously excited for “The Shot in the Dark”!!!!

Comment by madbengalsfan85 – January 24, 2013 01:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I wish Agent Shaw, Tina would come back. She was a way better actress and character than Panabakers Sparling who was as scary as a five year old in dress up. I mean seriously unconvincing.

Comment by Matthew – January 24, 2013 02:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Isn’t Panabaker now starring on Necessary Roughness?

Comment by RichieS – January 24, 2013 02:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • me too…. I was really hoping for more of her character development…

Comment by czzzz – January 24, 2013 04:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That’s why many Bones fans call her Tween Agent. She was awful as a FBI Agent, imo unbelievable. Her last ep she looked like she needed a babysitter.

Comment by Janie – January 24, 2013 02:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh lordy, no more Sweets spoilers. Just no!!

Comment by Lexa – January 24, 2013 02:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The only spoiler i want on Sweets is the one where he gets killed off. Most useless character on Bones. EVER

Comment by Bored – January 24, 2013 02:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree a million times over!

Comment by Molly – January 26, 2013 04:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • For frakk sake how many episodes does a supporting character need anyway? The last time I looke the show was called BONES. Beyond pissed now. S8 Fail

Comment by Marisa – January 24, 2013 02:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • well if the show is called bones then why does booth get any screen time. flawless logic

Comment by Alan – January 24, 2013 02:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Just spin off Sweets so I can get back to actually enjoying watching Bones again. I detest this character. He is the worst. The worst.

Comment by Matty – January 24, 2013 02:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The show may be called Bones, but in my opinion, Bones is the most annoying character. Season after season she just regresses to a bigger and bigger child to the point where I don’t see how any of her colleagues put up with her, regardless of her brilliance in her field. This character flaw is not helped by the actress’ voice. I find the other characters so much more compelling and funny. So I’m all for whole episodes devoted to supporting characters.

Comment by veronica – January 24, 2013 03:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I have to disagree. Brennan has grown as a person since the pilot. And what’s wrong with her voice? I think Emily is a brilliant underrated actress and that only should matter, not her voice. But hey, I respect your opinion. Just saying :-)

Comment by Carmen – January 24, 2013 04:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I agree – Emily is an incredible actress to be able to portray someone like Bones without cracking up all the time. She’s awesome.

Comment by Diane – January 25, 2013 10:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I have to agree with Veronica. I feel like she’s become too childish to be believable or enjoyable. I actually stopped watching the show for that reason, and I used to be a huge fan. I think she should be less blatantly stupid-clueless. She wasn’t like that when the series began. They’ve written her to be progressively dumber and dumber.
          Unfortunately the last episode of NCIS (which I’m an even bigger fan of) had me feeling the same way about Abby. I love Abby’s character but her huge mental breakdown over a teddybear was a little extreme, to say the least, and very childish and out of character. I love her sweet silliness, but for goodness sakes I wish the writers would have her acting her own age and not like she was in this last episode. They portrayed her self now as so weak and emotional that over something minor from childhood she runs away from work and walks around moping holding part of an old stuffed animal and crying about her life. Seriously? These women in the shows have been shot at, kidnapped, and lost people they loved and they showed tremendous strength and tenacity throughout. The writers are turning them into whimpering children, and it’s annoying as hell. I think the writers of both shows need to do some female (forensics chick) character reassessing.

Comment by Sara – January 30, 2013 03:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • YOU TOOK THE WORDS RIGHT OUT OF MY MOUTH. DID NOT GET THE POINT OF NCIS AT ALL, AND I AM ALSO A HUGE FAN. AS FOR BONES, THEY ARE MAKING HER LOOK STUPID AND DAISEY THE BRAIN(WHO BY THE WAY I CANT STAND)

Comment by LD – January 30, 2013 02:29 PM PDT
  • wow the giant…the way he looks for Charming.
    He thinks is James isnt it?

Well I wish you can post something more about Emma and Neal too.
    Cause you have always always Emma and UGH Hook news…but…well …ok…

Comment by ecrc (@snow_bluebird) – January 24, 2013 02:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Why is the Giant in Storybrooke?

Comment by Olivia – January 24, 2013 02:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s because no one cared for Emma and Neal, sorry.

Comment by Jill – January 24, 2013 02:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Not true. I care for them. And there are a bunch of people who do as well. :/ You’re comment was rather uncalled for.

Comment by Cindy Burggraf – January 24, 2013 03:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I care about Emma and Neal too.
        Captain Swan They always think they are the majority.
        Poor people.
        Fans of HOOK. THE MAN who hit, shot, steals other MAN’s wife, and makes sexual innuendos to Emma. DISGUSTING…
        I’m tired of HOOK blah blah blah

Comment by Pasle Amoredois – January 24, 2013 03:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • He didn’t steal another man’s wife (which is impossible). She went because she wanted to.

Comment by tp – January 24, 2013 05:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Which speaks to Hook’s lack of character. How could any decent person love a woman who abandons her child to chase a pirate. I would understand him using her and losing her, but how could he love someone he can’t respect?

Comment by Templar – January 27, 2013 05:57 AM PDT
      • This is not true. It has many fans rooting for Emma & Neal. I’m one of Them

Comment by Diana Keys Santos (@DianaKeys33) – January 24, 2013 04:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Rude, I like Emma and Hook and I have never once complained about Emma/Neal scoop. God represent your fandom like a mature person not a child.

Comment by Amanda – January 24, 2013 02:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Neal / Emma fans dont insult the actors, only characters. But the captain swan fans have directly insulted Michael Raymond-James on twitter. Only because he plays Neal. That’s be mature????
        of course not….

Comment by Pasle Amoredois – January 24, 2013 03:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I don’t think Amanda was referring to the Swanthief shippers, rather the OP who complained about the OUAT spoilers, just because it’s about Neal/Emma.

Comment by Cindy Burggraf – January 24, 2013 10:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The only thing I want to know about Sweets is when he is moving. Hodgela needs a boarder now, honestly there are more secondary characters than Sweets.

Comment by Catherine – January 24, 2013 02:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Best. Idea. He can go live with Angela and Hodgins. They lost their money and the rent money would come in handy. He has lived with Booth and Brennan since Nov, that is long enough, in a kids room no less, what a creeper. Plus I want to see Parker back bonding with *his* family. Parker > Sweets.

Comment by Ginny – January 24, 2013 03:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Good point, where is Parker? He should be at least visiting the MH, a phone call would be nice, anything. Booth would never choose one child over the other or, at least, I hope he wouldn’t.

Comment by Marsha – January 24, 2013 03:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If they are bringing back Danielle Panabaker’s character on Bones, then I hope this means that Daisy and Sweets are NOT getting back together in the upcoming episode. Can’t stand Daisy. Sweets deserves better!

Comment by zaza – January 24, 2013 02:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Daisy deserves somebody better. He let her rent an apartment and at the last minute dumped her. She’s kinda cute. He on the other hand, is not.

Comment by Brian – January 24, 2013 02:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree. I never liked them together, and Sweets really does deserve better. They should get Tina Majorino back.

Comment by Imzadi – February 9, 2013 04:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • the broadway geek in me is SOO HAPPY that SMASH snagged Montego Glover (aka the one who should have won the Tony over Catherine Zeta-Jones). she has an incredible presence & maybe we’ll even get to hear her sing!

Comment by Maggie – January 24, 2013 02:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks for the Bones scoop. I’m looking forward to the Sweets backstory!

Comment by TV Gord – January 24, 2013 02:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Maybe they’ll just use old clips from Freaks&Geeks with him and Martin Starr.

Comment by RichieS – January 24, 2013 02:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Grey’s Anatomy is just getting better and better

Comment by Ted – January 24, 2013 02:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • JLC back on NCIS? Are you insane. Worst character ever.

Comment by J – January 24, 2013 02:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree. I like Jamie Lee Curtis, but hate her character on the show. Major game player, even when it wasn’t necessary. Just not a good fit with Gibbs. I’d rather see Colonel Mann back, even though she’s been out of the picture for several years now.

Comment by Bella – January 24, 2013 02:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’d like her to come back if only to have Sean astin and Gibbs team up to hunt down her ex husband or to try and find the killer and have everyone think its Sean astin only to have him take the fall for her and end Gibbs liking her for good. She plays a much better bad guy than good.

Comment by Andy d – January 24, 2013 04:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Totally agree! Love Jamie Lee…did NOT like her with Mark Harmnon…not Gibbs type.

Comment by Barbara Darlin (@BarbaraDarlin) – January 24, 2013 04:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’m still hoping they bring in Tea Leoni as a love interest for Gibbs. IMO she’d be perfect.

Comment by Templar – January 25, 2013 05:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • YUCK!!!!! the cik factor, I can’t stand Tea Leoni! She ruined Jillian Anderson & David Duchovney on X/Files, they were a great couple on a personal basis, but then “she” guest starred on an episode & her sex-starved self broke that relationship up! Now they are divorsed & Jill & David are just fine again!

Comment by DIO – January 28, 2013 09:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • She’s not a redhead…

Comment by Brandon – January 24, 2013 04:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m in agreement. I did not think JLC had chemistry with MH though it could have been the character and the way she was written. I certainly think JLC is a terrific actress but still didn’t see chemistry with MH. And JLGibss deserves chemistry with a woman–at least at the very end of the series.

Comment by flysafely – January 24, 2013 06:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Is Glasberg serious? He must not read the same blogs and comments that I do and I read as many as I can find. Her character was a complete disaster. I know she is a personal friend of Harmon’s and they probably thought it would be fun to work together but she was just awful. Does anyone believe Gibbs would get involved with a woman he couldn’t trust? My husband (and I am sure he isn’t the only one) would actually refuse to watch any episodes and reruns she was in. If, for some reason, Glasberg feels the need to wrap up the story arc let’s pray it is one episode and they send Ryan on her way.

Comment by Jo-Ann – January 25, 2013 07:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Neal can leave he’s annoying and a coward.

Comment by Lorna – January 24, 2013 02:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Well, in that case: You can leave, because you’re rude and self-absorbed. Seriously, grow some manners. -.-

Comment by Cindy Burggraf – January 24, 2013 03:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • And what is Hook? HERO? NO he’s a bad Joke pretend to be a hero.
      A hero that flirting with all women, including married women. And whose potential conquest, is to talk to women in his valuable anatomical parts.

Comment by Pasle Amoredois – January 24, 2013 03:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Looking forward to Neal returning. Emma needs closure from that relationship in order to move on and from some writers interviews, seems they have no interest in making Neal a regular so he is most likely back for an arc than will either day or leave Storybrooke again.

Comment by Maggie – January 24, 2013 02:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Poor Daisy, she really does care for that jerk Sweets and she has really tried to change her personality to please him & he dumps her right on the street, ugh, hope she has a fling with hottie Wendell.

Comment by Julie – January 24, 2013 02:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You know that Catherine isn’t 5-0, do you?

Comment by realpandora – January 24, 2013 02:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I originally noticed that too, but I think they mean “Five-O” as in the show, not the task force

Comment by Rach – January 24, 2013 03:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I hate that she is only on the show to do favors for Steve! when is she doing something worthy of being a regular on the show? I’d like for her to join the task force!!

Comment by luli – January 24, 2013 05:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • She actually IS a regular on the show, Michelle Borth, I mean. She just isn’t on the Five-0 task force. Technically, her job is much more “important” to the government than theirs! ;) BUT, yes, like you, I just keep expecting something to go wrong with it that she’ll quit/leave and joins the task. She’s amazing and I’d like to see her in every single episode. In fact, I keep asking Ausiello this question almost weekly, but never get answered.

Maybe the problem is that her character wasn’t in the original series, and they think it’s too much of a stretch to just throw her in on the task force? Every other woman they tried (Larisa Oleynik – who was initially supposed to stay — and Lauren German) were rejected by the public. I heard they were smoothly brining Michelle Borth into the show. With Kono, the character did exist in the original show, except it was a man.

Yes, I’m obsessed. And, nope, I’ve never seen the original :)

Comment by Barbie Furtado – January 24, 2013 05:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ““I do feel lighter and wanting to embrace something a little bit more fun.”” that has nothing to do with horror. this is horror, it’s not supposed to be light or fun.

Comment by Michael Sacal – January 24, 2013 02:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No Hook is arrogant and a Coward and Neal is on for the rest of the season and hes a better match for Emma than Piece of S*** Hook. Its okay that he has attacked Belle Repatledy cause hes hot right? BARF Hook is a Villian and has no business being with Emma when she has a Child to think about and Hook is no role model

Comment by Josh – January 24, 2013 03:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • How about you find a way to defend your favorite character with some actual arguments?

Comment by Paula – January 24, 2013 03:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Vik Sahay! And the best roller derby episode of a show happened a couple seasons ago on Psych.

Comment by Andy – January 24, 2013 03:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sorry but I hate Catherine on H50 so I will definitely skip the episode.

Comment by Adam – January 24, 2013 03:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • you would probably hate any female Steve liked .Love them together.Justr my 2 cents thrown in.

Comment by lucy – January 30, 2013 02:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i don’t like catherine either…..and i DON’T like doris either…..i want MORE “McDanno & Grace” stuff.

Comment by Alisa Neely – February 1, 2013 11:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Don’t forget that Bunheads in also heading down the Roller Derby road with next weeks episode. Just saying!!

Comment by Haley – January 24, 2013 03:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Aww yay I love Cath on H50!! I don’t understand where the hate comes from…she and Steve are adorable.

Comment by Rach – January 24, 2013 03:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agree. I like Catherine on 5-0, too.

Comment by SK – January 25, 2013 04:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would much rather see Kono undercover at the roller derby! This sounds like an episode to skip.

Comment by Betsy – January 24, 2013 04:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Aw, man, I liked OUAT (and TVD, and House, and SPN, and a dozen other shows) way better before the shipper wars started. Nothing ruins a comments section faster than people sniping at each other and trying to tell the writers how to do their jobs. (That goes for the rabid anti-Sweets faction of the Bones fandom, too. I’m tempted to quote Bambi: “Thumper, what did your father tell you?”)

Comment by Brody – January 24, 2013 04:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • yeah its a shame but comments sections just become a joke when the people who only care about a relationship rather than the story come along

Comment by Alan – January 24, 2013 04:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I hate fighting. TV is suppose to be fun. I like talking about shows but hate such nasty shipping wars. gives shippers a bad name.

Comment by Patti – January 24, 2013 07:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Totally, totally agree!!!!!!

Comment by janeen – January 24, 2013 10:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks God, Jamie Lee Curtis won’t be returning to NCIS. Her character was the worst ever and a complete waste of time

Comment by Tali – January 24, 2013 04:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ITA. JLC was just too butch to attract Gibbs. Someone up thread said Tea Leoni. She’d be good and so would Lisa Ann Hadley who played Rachel on Gilmore Girls [Luke's old girlfriend].

Comment by Stormy – January 25, 2013 05:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ohhhh, Geeeze!!!! Put Cath back on the ship on H50 and have Kono go undercover!!!! H50 is the Core Four: McGarrett, Williams, Kelly, Kalakaua!!! Not Core Four plus whomever!!!!

Comment by Debra – January 24, 2013 04:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • OMG why do they try and make Cath part of H5O. She is not a part of the team. I agree they should have Kono goi9ng undercover. If you want to make her McGarretts girlfriend fine, (although I was satisfied the way she was in S1&2) but not the TEAM.

Comment by Nancy – January 24, 2013 05:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So excited Danielle Panabaker is coming back to Bones! I love her! And Vik Sahay is going to be on Bones (thought I recognized him in the preview!) AND NCIS? This Chuck fan is pleased.

Comment by Kay – January 24, 2013 04:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So happy to get some Awkward scoop!..definitely one of my favorite Summer series.

Comment by JoJo – January 24, 2013 04:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Aw where is Neal and Emma spoilers?
    I want to know!
    Michael Raymond James is one of my favorite actors.

Comment by Diana Keys Santos (@DianaKeys33) – January 24, 2013 04:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • He is an excellent actor. I love his range. Rene and Neal are so very different. Love him in both roles.

Comment by Patti – January 24, 2013 07:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What I hope for in the next season of AHS is some semblance of an actual story. This past season was a giant mess.

Comment by Walkie – January 24, 2013 04:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Disgusted by the H50 news, but called it as soon as I saw the roller derby spoiler. Yeah, this is one to skip. Once again Mary Sue Cath excelling at and knowing all. Kono is the cop and should be going undercover. No point to Cath’s character, sex, favors and whatever Lenkov wants her to be super at. I can’t stomach the character anymore, plus no chemistry or screen presence with Steve. Boring and bland.

Comment by Dee – January 24, 2013 05:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • When is Catherine joining five 0, cause her only purpose in the show is to do favors for Mcgarrett…

Comment by luli – January 24, 2013 05:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love H5O just the way it is. Here a Cath and there a Cath fine, but please remove her from permanent. She has no purpose to her character. The core of the show is four people, that is STEVE, DANNY, CHIN, and Kono. Please, Please leave it that way. As a girlgriend fine, not one of the 5-O members.

Comment by Nancy – January 24, 2013 05:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really enjoy the Neal Cassidy character and like him with Emma. I’m looking forward to that on Once and on Sweets’ episode of bones.

Comment by Patti – January 24, 2013 07:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i stopped watching Bones at the first sign that HH was turning Bones into the Sweets show. Ridiculous, with the amount of damage he did to them in the first few seasons. No FBI shrink goes into the field with the field agent either, or conducts the interrogations, ad naseum. The actor is obviously HH’s new golden boy, fairhaired child, see the cross overs with his other failed show, and more story line then a secondary character deserves or warrants.

The contrived ‘here, sleep in our extra bedroom’ bull for more screen time. Just give him a spin off already HH, and be done with it. I watched this show for Booth and Bones and then the secondary cast around them. Not the Booth, Sweets and Bones show.

Comment by spider3tattoo – January 24, 2013 07:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Surely you meant KONO and not CATHERINE in the Hawaii Five-0 scoop…

Comment by Amelia – January 24, 2013 07:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It would be dangerous for Kono to go undercover though, considering the entire island knows she works at Five-0…

Comment by M – January 24, 2013 09:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • It hasn’t stopped them so far and probably won’t in the future. This storyline is just Lenkov trying to show off his golden girl Catherine. Urgh. And to think, I use to love her and was excited when they announced her regular status. She can’t leave fast enough now. I miss the main characters and the ohana feel of season 1.

Comment by Amelia – January 25, 2013 06:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ZERO chemistry between Jamie Lee Curtis and Mark Harmon. They may be friends in real life, but they have NO screen chemistry, not for romance. NO. Almost as bad, are Tony and Ziva’s chemistry, friends – yes, romance – zero chemistry. At least you can tell they are friends on screen and not just acting. Please leave romance out of the bullpen and stick to the stories/friendships/team, more like real life.

Comment by spider3tattoo – January 24, 2013 07:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ew no. PLEASE do not bring Jamie Lee Curtis back to NCIS. She is a great actress, but not in a dramatic role – at least, not for that character! HATED “Samantha Ryan” and her relationship with Gibbs, which is funny considering that I loved Curtis and Harmon as a married couple on Freaky Friday,
    SO excited for the Brennan gets shot episode on Bones!

Comment by AngelMoon Girl – January 24, 2013 08:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Any Castle scoops?

Comment by Caskettfanforever – January 24, 2013 08:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thank you for the H50 spoiler, I am now super excited for that episode. Catherine is one of my favorite characters!

Comment by M – January 24, 2013 09:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is not the first time that TVLine, chooses a question about Neal and Emma, and then responds on another character.

Begins to be ironic … I feel frustrated :(

But thanks for the scoop

Comment by xelaMsrM (@xelaMsrM) – January 25, 2013 03:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ugh, 5-0, what are you doing? Catherine is supposed to be in the Navy but so far we have seen her do everything BUT be in the Navy. It is wearing thin and I lost any interest I had in her character about 5 episodes ago. Kono is a team member, a cop and seriously underused. If she can’t go UC, then don’t do an UC storyline. No hate, but I will also be skipping this one.

Comment by Teri – January 25, 2013 04:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Totally agree. Of course, it could be worse – they could have Cath undercover as a champion surfer. It’s only a matter of time….

Comment by P – January 25, 2013 04:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Catherine hate is awful.I love her on the show her and steve belong together great chemistry…More Cath..More Cath!!!

Comment by lucy – January 27, 2013 10:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Sweets! I don’t understand why so many find him unappealing. I’m also super excited about the Shot in the Dark episode!.

Comment by Casey – January 29, 2013 09:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Since there is a huge storyline for Brennan and Booth in Shot In the Dark, then I can understand why they are doing a secondary storyline afterwards. They keep writing Sweets into the plot so much because David needs someone from the FBI to balance out all of the squints from Brennan’s group. They have also said that DB and JFD have very good screen chemistry and they like to work together. He also fills in a void because they can’t incorporate Parker into the show. If you compare Bones to say Castle the difference is that the lab plays a very large role in each episode while in Castle the squad room and Castle’s apartment are equally used in each episode. Castle’s teenage daughter and his mother can be regular characters because so many scenes are filmed in this location. On the other hand Parker would not fit in the lab or the FBI bullpen. Parker is living with his mother in England where she now works. He can only come for visits. Christine is still a baby, not too many plots can involve her without much of the audience tuning out of the show. JFD is a very talented actor and budding screenwriter so yes he is a viable option. Finally, Bones is a show known for the depth of character development, which includes their secondary characters like: Cam, Angela, Hodgins, Sweets, and their revolving interns.

Comment by julianne – February 5, 2013 10:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • wow! thanks for that tremendous posting. I really loved it to your core. Hope you retain putting up this kind of wonderful posts

Comment by alsbbbsasda asdam – March 3, 2013 08:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post