Private Practice Videos: Cooper & Co. Play the (Baby) Name Game, Violet's 'Beautiful' Flirtation

As ABC’s Private Practice presents its penultimate episode this Tuesday at 10/9c, there are dramas both big and witty-bitty small to be had.

PHOTOS | Private Practice Series Finale Is Heading for a ‘Joyful’ Wedding

As seen in this first clip, with Charlotte still (still) waiting to go into labor with Babies B and C, Cooper, Amelia et al bust out the easel of possible names, with little success. What’s more, their brainstorming session is abruptly interrupted by a very involved party. (P.S. The tote board is worth freeze-framing, if only to see some ghastly options.)

Loading video...

In the second clip, there’s a glimmer of hope that as the series fades to black next week — and even though she seemingly attends The Wedding stag — unlucky-in-love Violet might have a new someone in her life, if her local bookseller (played by Dallas‘ Faran Tahir) is as good at asking her out as he is checking out her memoir (multiple times).
Loading video...

Elsewhere in the episode, per the synopsis for “Life Support”: Addison attends Henry’s court date and realizes the judge still has concerns about Jake’s past; Sheldon introduces Miranda to his friends; and Cooper labors to secure a dream house for him, Charlotte and their brood.

Want more scoop on Private Practice, or for any other show? Email mattmtvguy@gmail.com and your question may be answered via Matt’s Inside Line.

1. Spencer says:

I love Charlotte so much.

2. I’m going to miss this show sooo much. It’s one of my favorite. Grey’s or Scandal should have gone instead. PP has always been the most underrated Shonda Rhimes show. The characters and the stories are astounding!

3. Tammy says:

I’d rather have an Addison/Henry sneak peek.

4. Olivia says:

Charlotte being Charlotte.
    Still don’t get why ‘Charcoop’ instead of ‘Cooplotte’ But I guess it doens’t matter anymore, ha!

5. Lisle says:

Bookstore guy was Issac, the SG tech who had the inoperable tumor that Derek figured out that was the inspiration for the spine drawing on the wall in Meredith’s old house.

6. lucy says:

Charlotte being Charlotte! I’m gonna miss that! Charcoop are the best part of this show <333

7. That is sooo Charlotte! I’m gonna miss her so much :(
    Hope things goes well with Addie/Henry

8. simy says:

Charlotte is the best!!!!

9. Isabella says:

How am I supposed to survive without my weekly dose of Charcoop? :(

10. Louise says:

i like that someone put charlotte junior up there haha there are a couple i could see them naming the babies, they alreday have a georgia maybe and eve or a grace.
    does anyone see scout up there cause i remeber charlotte saying she loves to kill a mocking bird, she could name one of them after the lead female

11. Julia says:

I’m curious to know which name choices you consider so “ghastly”; none of them seem at all bad to me:
    Cleo, June, Chloe, Rory, Eve, Juliette, Hallie, Grace, Charlotte Jr., Raquel, Isabel, Phoebe, Olive, Hannah, Annie, Sissy, Katharine, Shoshanna, Mathilda, Caroline, Lila, Clara, Kathleen, Carin, Emma, Theresa, Autumn, Summer.

12. Elaine Schlink says:

Why,why,why!!!???? I love pvt practice lately even more so than Grays!! If its not broke, don’t try to fix it!!!!

13. flavia cabral says:

i started to whatch this show and i LOVE it and now its going off the air – i am so disappointed pls bring it back i do not watch much tv but 10:00 is just perfect for me what a shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. child care says:

Hi, thanks for sharing

15. abtu.edu says:

Magnificent goods from you, man. I have take note your stuff previous to and you’re just extremely wonderful.
    I really like what you have obtained here, certainly like what you
    are stating and the way by which you assert it.

You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to stay it smart.

I can not wait to learn much more from you. That is actually a great site.