TVLine Items: Julianne Moore Helps Close Down 30 Rock, a Private Wedding Invitation and More!

30 Rock Season 7 SpoilersJulianne Moore is bringing Boston (and Bahston) back to 30 Rock.

TVLine has confirmed that the Emmy-winning actress will reprise her role as Jack Donaghy’s thickly accented childhood love Nancy Donovan in the NBC comedy’s final installment.

Moore first revealed the news to the Associated Press following the announcement of her Golden Globe nomination, sharing that she was currently “in a van on [her] way to Queens to do 30 Rock.”

RELATED | SVU Vet Joins 30 Rock Finale and More!

30 Rock‘s hour-long sendoff airs Thursday, Jan. 31 at 8/7c. Will Nancy return to sweep a single and very ready to mingle Jack off his feet and back to Beantown? Hit the comments with your predictions.

Ready for more of today’s TV dish? Well…

Addison and Jake are heading for a wedding in Private Practice‘s Jan. 22 series finale. “I feel like the fans have been with us so long and Addison has been through so much torture, angst and suffering that I think it’s really beautiful to send her off this way,” Kate Walsh tells TVGuide.com, which simultaneously reported the news with The Hollywood Reporter.

RELATED | KaDee Strickland Teases a Private Practice Surprise, Gets Hip-Hop Tips from Beyonce

• The Practice alum Steve Harris has joined TNT’s pilot Legends, Deadline reports. From Homeland EP Howard Gordon, the drama centers on an undercover agent (Sean Bean) who’s able to transform himself into a different person with each new job. Harris will play the head of a task force.

90210 stud Trevor Donovan is set to guest-star on an upcoming episode of The Client List, Zap2it reports, as a pro footballer with a kinky fetish who drops by The Rub.

Cougar Town has cast silver screen icon Tippi Hedren (The Birds) as a Hollywood legend who finds herself in the company of Jules and her father, per TV Guide Magazine. The comedy relaunches Jan. 8 on TBS.

Anthony Ruivivar (Major Crimes) and newcomer Annie Monroe have been tapped to recur in Season 5 of Southland, per Deadline. Monroe joins as a love interest for Ben, while Ruivivar will play a veteran cop.

Which TVLine Items have you talking today?

Comments (11)

• Yes! Nancy was the only one of Jack’s women that I wholeheartedly liked. She was a hoot and Julianne Moore’s awful Boston accent only made me love Nancy more. So glad she’s coming back for the finale!

Comment by Kristen – December 18, 2012 11:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I love Nancy! I hope Jack ends up with, but I’m still wishing that Liz ended up with Floyd or Dennis.

Comment by Matt – December 18, 2012 12:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I loved Nancy and Avery, so I like that Jack is going to end up with one of them. One of my favorite episodes is when Jack and Kenneth go to Boston to erase a humiliating message off of her voicemail.

Comment by Rrrrrr – December 18, 2012 11:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I was hoping Jack would end up with Edie Falco’s character.

Comment by Tori Melching (@lizjaxe) – December 18, 2012 12:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Me Too! I was hoping she would come back in some aspect, but it never happened…unless they surprise us in the final 5! It’d be great if all of his past loves made a cameo in one of the episodes!

Comment by Marcus – December 19, 2012 11:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wish Liz stayed with Wesley Snipes

Comment by Juan – December 18, 2012 04:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Julianne Moore but I honestly thought she was terrible on 30 Rock. But this farewell season has been so good I can cope…lol!

Comment by Dr. Bombay – December 18, 2012 04:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • She’s SO AWFUL I cannot stand to watch the episodes she was in previously. Hopefully its a brief cameo ugh.

Comment by Will – December 18, 2012 04:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope Floyd makes an appearance again.

Comment by jenzo – December 19, 2012 02:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Jack should end up with Nancy, Biance or Liz. Liz should’ve ended up with Jack, Wesley Snipes or Floyd.

Why can’t Jack and Liz be together. Criss sucks.

Comment by nikki – December 19, 2012 02:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • What?!? Liz and Jack….god NO! That would be absurd. There is absolutly nothing romantic about those two. It’s the best “bromance” on TV. :-)

Comment by Jess – December 19, 2012 03:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post