20 Actors You Want Back on TV Immediately

Get More: Lists, Photo Gallery, Pilots

Yesterday, we brought you a list of 20 underrated actresses that tastemaking TVLine readers would like to see rewarded with juicy roles in fall 2013 pilots. Today, we’re revealing their male counterparts.

Your picks include a Lost hottie, a Pushing Daisies standout, and stars of dearly departed shows from every genre imaginable.

RELATED | Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on NCIS, Grey’s, Army Wives, Glee, Revenge, Shameless and More!

For the uninitiated, TVLine kicked off the “TV stars we miss” project with a list of our own 25 favorites; your hundreds of responses gave us enough material for not one, but two spinoff galleries.

PHOTOS | 20 Actresses You Want Back on TV Right Now

So click through the photo gallery of underappreciated thespians below, then hit the comments with any names your fellow readers might’ve forgotten.

Tags:

Comments (429)

• Can’t say there is anyone on that list I miss in particular. Maybe Zachary Levi. All I care about is that John Noble has a job ASAP after Fringe.

Comment by Chuck Finley (AJ) – November 25, 2012 09:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh must have skipped over Hugh Laurie. Definitely miss House. Also, how do Andre Braugher and Terry O’Quinn not make the list? I guess they still have episodes of shows to air but both are on shows that have been cancelled. Micheal Imperioli is missed as well.

Comment by Chuck Finley (AJ) – November 25, 2012 09:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Last Resort hadn’t been cancelled when the article came out where we all said who we wanted to see.

Comment by ben – November 25, 2012 07:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Imperioli was sooo good in Life On Mars…. I miss Him, That Show, and His Mustache..

Comment by Gonzo – January 31, 2013 08:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hugh Laurie already has a pilot in some pirate thing.

Comment by cat – November 25, 2012 01:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • No, he was just in talks. Nothing is official.

Comment by Trekkie Gal – November 27, 2012 07:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Harry Anderson? Sheesh – why not just ask for Wally Cox while you’re at it.

As for Brendan Fehr: during the last year of Roswell, he bitched to the press about wanting to be done with the show, because he deluded himself into thinking he was some sort of a big star. Let him continue to toil away in obscurity.

Comment by Miffy – November 25, 2012 04:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • FYI: Wally Cox was a brilliant actor, and had a wonderful, understated delivery…He may have looked like a kitten, but inside was a tiger…A lot of TV’s best comic-relievers (Kevin Weisman in “ALIAS,” Willie Garson in “White Collar”) learned from Wally Cox…WC was also Marlon Brando’s roommate & best friend…

Comment by Janet Cooper – November 29, 2012 11:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Dear Miffy, I think they were trying to include all age groups in the article. A journalist should do their homework and get some history in their topic. 20 year olds as well as 70 year olds still watch television. Secondly, just because one person doesn’t necessarily care for someone doesn’t mean that someone is irrelevant. Thank you Mr. Slezak.

Comment by USC Trojan Girl – January 29, 2013 11:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Night Court was he best comedy on tv during its run. The only other show that even compared to it was Cheers which ran the half hour before it…..

Comment by Dick Hurtz – January 29, 2013 05:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I agree wholeheartedly…which brings to mind John Larroquette as the scheming, sneaky, sex-crazed prosecutor Dan. I had a secret crush on him & would watch if he got a show tomorrow…

Comment by Erica – January 29, 2013 06:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Zachary Levi, Chuck !

Comment by Sandy – November 26, 2012 04:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree with everyone about Zachary Levi, I actually kinda wish they would have went a bit longer with Chuck. I guess if they had to end it though it ended on a some what positvie note.

Comment by Tracy – January 29, 2013 09:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Zachary Levi

Comment by Dally – November 26, 2012 04:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • zachary levi hehe

Comment by Victortia – November 26, 2012 04:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • David Tennant, Hugh Laurie and Michael Vartan. Doctor Who, House and Alias are/were my favorite shows, back in the day.

Comment by Emily – November 26, 2012 10:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Oh, and I second the John Noble sentiment. Anna Torv would be wonderful too; she’s gotten so much better, it’s hard to believe she’s the same actress from the pilot.

Comment by Emily – November 26, 2012 10:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I so agree – especially re Michael Vartan and Alias. I love Michael Vartan period. I make sure I see anything he’s in!

Comment by Janet – November 26, 2012 07:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Gorgeous, charming and uber-talented Mr. David Tennant….in anything….sigh. Be still my beating heart.

Comment by Abigail – January 5, 2013 11:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • You know, a few months ago, Mr. Tennant was seen hanging around the Doctor Who set in Wales. Hmmm…could there be an appearance upcoming for the 50th anniversary???

Comment by Bob – January 29, 2013 11:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed. But they really need to NOT plasticize him – he loks like a manequin in thit pic. One of the best things about Levi is that he’s the antithesis of plastic.

Comment by Temperence – November 26, 2012 11:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • John Noble is so amazing!! All of the Fringe cast is amazing!

Comment by allie – November 27, 2012 02:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • RIGHT!!! That’s what I was saying!!!! I mean Hugh but the role would have to be spectacular, James from Buffy was good there, but what else can he do? Chi yeah maybe. Anderson? No way! Franz? go to movies already!! The rest are who?

Comment by Marcia Everett – January 29, 2013 11:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • #1 Christopher Meloni –Elliot Stabler, SVU

Comment by liv – November 25, 2012 09:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Umm yeah he has a job on TV, he is on True Bloods.

Comment by Tad – November 25, 2012 10:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • ***********SPOILER ALERT**************

They killed his character off about 3/4 of the way through the season.

Comment by Ashley – November 25, 2012 10:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • More like less than halfway through the season.

Comment by Chuck Finley (AJ) – November 25, 2012 11:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Yeah…but he was still on a series this season. Most, if not all, of those mentioned have not been on a series show (for maybe other then as a guest star for one episode) since their respective shows ended.

Comment by CA – November 25, 2012 04:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • how about just everybody from Chuck. male (and female for that matter). i could use some more captain awesome…

Comment by cjeffery7 – November 25, 2012 09:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Jason Dohring should be on this list!

Comment by katrina – November 25, 2012 09:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Jason Dohring is in TVLine’s original pilot season wish list: http://tvline.com/2012/10/29/25-tv-actors-pilot-season-wish-list/

Comment by Michael Slezak – November 25, 2012 09:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Remind me to read the whole sentence before reacting. I read “TVLine’s original pilot” & thought wow TVline has started producing shows….got very excited :(

Comment by Sara – November 25, 2012 02:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Jason Dohring should be on it twice!!! Also, James Marsters and Hugh Laurie!

Comment by bobbie – November 25, 2012 06:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agree!!!

Comment by LilyK – November 26, 2012 10:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kyle Chandler.

Comment by Asej – November 25, 2012 09:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes! Love Kyle Chandler!

Comment by Liz – November 25, 2012 09:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Kyle Chandler seems to be popping up in a lot of movies, like Super 8, Argo, and Zero Dark Thirty. I think he’s going the film route rather than tv right now, so more power to him. Maybe he’ll hit the right role and get a Best Supporting Oscar nom.

Comment by bobbyjoe – November 25, 2012 12:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Yeah I get it. Why return to TV when he can work on obvious Oscar contending movies (Argo, Zero Dark Thirty, Wolf of Wall Street).

Comment by Asej – November 25, 2012 04:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes! More Kyle Chandler. Movies, TV … just give us more!!

Comment by Dolphin – November 25, 2012 06:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t care if he’s on my teevee or on the big screen, there should always be more Kyle Chandler.

Comment by SB – November 26, 2012 07:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m in total agreement with Zach, Tom, Scott, Jamie, James, Hugh, Gale, and Chi. Hopefully Hugh gets his NBC pirate show. Human Target for two seasons wasn’t enough of Chi.

Comment by Blake – November 25, 2012 09:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Matt Dallas too!

Comment by Blake – November 25, 2012 09:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Naveen Andrews and TR Knight. Absolutely!

Comment by Holly – November 25, 2012 09:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Harry Anderson? really? how the heck did he get in there? Were they trying to see if we paid attention.

I agree with almost all and with the comments about Kyle Chandler, Chris Meloni and Jason Dohring. I would also add FNL’s Taylor Kitsch. The movies haven’t been working out for him so how about a return to the small screen. And yes, someone needs to give new jobs to Andre Braugher and the entire cast of Fringe immediately!

Comment by wmcc520 – November 25, 2012 09:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • U need to buy some seasons of Night Court on amazon.com and U will see exactly why Harry Anderson made this list.

Comment by Dick Hurtz – January 29, 2013 05:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Completely agree, Taylor Kitsch was great on FNL and his movies are just so-so, I would also recommend for him to star in another series, I think it would be great!

Comment by Jules – January 31, 2013 01:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Lee Pace “Pushing Daisies”!!!

Comment by Javiera Herrera (@Javi4Real) – November 25, 2012 09:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes. I miss Lee Pace and his awesome eyebrows. But I think I’d be disappointed if he returned to television and it wasn’t in a continuation of Pushing Daisies.

Comment by Eric – November 25, 2012 09:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post

Comment by Valery – November 25, 2012 09:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Absolutely! I kept expecting to see his face pop up whenever I pushed the next button. :(

Comment by kbooga – November 25, 2012 10:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes! I’m glad he has been in a few movies lately. Gosh, I love Lee Pace!

Comment by Abby – November 25, 2012 12:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree. Seeing Lee Pace would be awesome. However, it may not be possible for him to return to the small screen for at least a year or two. He is currently attached to The Hobbit. Between promotional tours and reshoots, he may not have time to venture into a long term project.

Comment by Andrea – November 25, 2012 02:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can we somehow get Zach Levi, David Tennant and Chi McBride to work on something together?

Comment by Eric – November 25, 2012 09:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • THIS!!!!!

Comment by hazel – November 25, 2012 12:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That would be awesome!

Comment by asniech – November 25, 2012 02:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Dude, I think if David Tennant and Zac Levi worked together, the internet would explode.

Comment by JJ – November 25, 2012 04:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • You got that right! I’d be beyond orgasmic!

Comment by Liana in San Diego – November 25, 2012 06:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I just finished watching Buffy recently and totally fell in love with Spike. Seriously, why couldn’t James Marsters get any lead roles after Buffy/Angel?

Comment by taylor – November 25, 2012 09:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • He had a pretty decent recurring role on Smallville…

Comment by Jj – November 25, 2012 12:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • That’s not a lead role!

Comment by bend22 – November 25, 2012 01:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Well, he was the main villain for the sesson story arc…. About as big a part as Spike was…

Comment by obloodyhell – November 26, 2012 12:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m actually listening to him now, he narrates the audio books in the Harry Dresdan series by Jim Butcher. I really like when there are Buffy or spike references in the book and he reads them.

Comment by Tk – November 25, 2012 02:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I wish The Dresdan Files had made it past 1 season.

Comment by tp – November 25, 2012 07:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kerr Smith (Life UneXpected) , Kris Polaha (RINGER) , Joe Anderson (The River) , Luke Mably (The Gates) , Ben Hollingsworth (TBL:The Beautiful Life) , Brian Hallisay (Privileged) , Andrew St. John (Life is Wild) , Shaun Sipos (Melrose Place) , Mike Vogel (Pan Am) , Michael Stahl-David (My Generation) , David Conrad (Ghost Whisperer) , Geoff Stults (Happy Town) .

Comment by DreamerLife – November 25, 2012 09:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Mike Vogel is on Bates Motel

Comment by inmyopinion – December 11, 2012 11:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • how about Steve Carrell

Comment by brian nussbaum – November 25, 2012 09:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Why would he go back to TV after leaving The Office to work on his movie career? Talk about a step in the wrong direction.

Comment by Chuck Finley (AJ) – November 25, 2012 09:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I miss Michael Scott :(

Comment by Shazza – November 25, 2012 02:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • That’s what she said.

Comment by Dead Joke Kid – November 25, 2012 05:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Definitely my dear Gale Harold…something that doesn’t get cancelled after the first season please!!

Comment by Maii – November 25, 2012 09:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Something that doesn’t get cancelled, and something that actually lets him act up to his talent level!

Comment by Rain – November 26, 2012 08:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I would personally finance a show with him as the star if they can guarantee it won’t get cancelled (if I had money…). My television is a sad place without some Gale Harold on it.

Comment by This – November 26, 2012 08:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Agree w/ all of this ^^^ I keep thinking that he’s going to pop up on Grimm for some reason. But really, he needs his own star vehicle again. He was so perfect as Brian Kinney. (I also miss Peter Paige. Or more accurately, Emmett.)

Comment by NoApologiesNoRegrets – November 26, 2012 10:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree! He has had bad luck with those two shows going off the air so quickly! Hope he is the lead in the next thing he is cast in. Also, wouldn’t mind seeing Micheal Vartan and Adam Brody on a weekly basis, not to mention Jon Foster. He needs a lead role again, too!

Comment by Dayna – November 29, 2012 05:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Josh Holloway and Matthew Fox!!!! Miss them so much :(

Comment by Cottage101 – November 25, 2012 09:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • +1

Comment by lll – November 25, 2012 10:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes Yes Yes, Josh Holloway and Matthew Fox for sure!!!!

Comment by Hope – November 26, 2012 08:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes, Matthew Fox is awesome, as Charlie and his character on LOST.

Comment by Dayna – November 29, 2012 05:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Chi McBride will be back on TV THIS season! (“Golden Boy,” CBS’s midseason drama)

Comment by Amaile – November 25, 2012 09:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Definitely Wentworth Miller!!!!!

Comment by petra pimentel (@pim1950) – November 25, 2012 09:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes! I thought he could do something on The Walking Dead that seems to be the type of role he has been doing with movies and writing. Or just his own show all together I am not picky :)

Comment by Beth – November 25, 2012 06:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Wenty Miller was cute but he was a very poor actor. He’s a scriptwriter now, which suits him better.

Comment by Hettel – November 28, 2012 11:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes, I miss Wentworth Miller’s acting most!

Comment by rena (@Rosaryle) – November 29, 2012 04:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How about Josh Holloway from LOST, Craig Ferguson from EUREKA, James Denton from DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES, Jay Harrington from BETTER OFF TED and Dominic Purcell from PRISON BREAK?

Comment by CJ – November 25, 2012 09:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • its colin ferguson, craig is the talk show host.
      add neil grayston and ed quinn to that list of eureka actors

Comment by Alan – November 25, 2012 10:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Colin Ferguson was my first though. Adam Baldwin from Chuck also comes to mind.

Comment by Snsetblaze – November 25, 2012 10:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Josh Holloway is on the first list. This is the second list.

Comment by TayMads – November 25, 2012 10:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • A big YES for Colin Ferguson! The man deserves a new show stat.

Comment by Linda F – November 25, 2012 02:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m gonna give a big hell yeah for Colin Ferguson and the whole cast of Eureka. I know Supernatural has been having them on slowly but surely but I want them in their own show. Richard Dean Anderson too.
      Also:
      Scott Patterson: We all know he is going to end up on Bunheads, right?
      Jamie Dornana: I SUPPOSE if he can’t be on Once he should be on something else.
      Naveen Andrews and Josh Halloway: YES please.
      Chi McBride: comic genius
      Adam Brody: He was on Gilmore Girls too, so he could always be cast on Bunheads. He and Zach could have a reunion.

Comment by Lauren Kirsch – November 25, 2012 08:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Doug Spinuzza, Louie from Cold Case, LOVE HIM!!!

Comment by candygirl – November 25, 2012 09:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Richard dean anderson

Comment by william – November 25, 2012 09:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • bs’d
    Mark Valley & Jack Earle Haley from Human Target, Geoff Stults from The Finder, Tim Roth from Lie To Me. Second David Tennant :o)

Comment by Rivky – November 25, 2012 09:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • geoff stults is in ben and kate

Comment by Alan – November 25, 2012 10:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • bs’d
        True. I am starting to like Ben & Kate. I hope it lasts. I forgot Dennis Haysbert.

Comment by mamamitzvah – November 25, 2012 10:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Jackie Earle Haley is appearing in the movie Lincoln. I was trying to remember the show I used to see him in (Human Target) so thanks for answering my question.

Comment by Hillary – November 25, 2012 01:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • bs’d
        No problem :)

Comment by mamamitzvah – November 25, 2012 03:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Definitely T.R. Knight !!!!!

Comment by Lee – November 25, 2012 09:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • TR Knight is on the show “The Good Wife” and Enver Gjokaj is on “Made in Jersey”

Comment by Maha Khatib – January 29, 2013 01:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Rose Mcgowan!!!!!!!

Comment by alex – November 25, 2012 09:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So many good ones in here! Julian, Gale, Brendan, WENTWORTH, Michael Vartan!! Yes!

Comment by Naazneen – November 25, 2012 09:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I want a show with Zachary Levi, James Marsters, and Tahmoh. It would be the best show on television.

Comment by Alyssa – November 25, 2012 09:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Max Martini (The Unit, Revenge), Kenny Johnson (Saving Grace, SOA), James Morrison (24,Revenge)….please….thank you.

Comment by CatInTheHat – November 25, 2012 09:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Would definitely like to see a good role for Tennant. Also hoping against hope he guests on The Office for obvious reasons.

Comment by 23553 – November 25, 2012 10:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • im very happy with tahmoh penikett just showing up and being badass in everything i watch at the minute.
    add adam baldwin and ryan mcpartlin from chuck to the list if you are going to mention zach levi.

Comment by Alan – November 25, 2012 10:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Julian McMahon on Revenge would be awesome!!

Comment by greeneyeliz – November 25, 2012 10:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • IMO this is a far more impressive list than the one for actresses. I especially agree with the noms for Jamie Dornan, Scott Patterson and Chi McBride. I’d add Jackie Earl Haley unless he’s on some show I’ve not seen. I’m still furious that they ruined Human Target by bringing in the lady boss. Talk about “Screw the Pucci”.

Comment by Templar – November 25, 2012 10:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • My thoughts exactly – there are more “must see” guys than girls on the list for some reason. Even by name recognition alone!

Comment by Stacy – November 25, 2012 01:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Probably because you’re a heterosexual girl? Half of the guys on this list are meh for me.

Comment by John – November 25, 2012 10:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Adam Brody! The OG of Geek Culture should be back on TV. The guy started the movement and should come back to TV to show he is still King of the Geeks

Comment by gary – November 25, 2012 10:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • As someone who didn’t watch The O.C. during it’s original run and only catching up with it now, I agree. Adam Brody needs to get back on TV.

Comment by Meg – November 25, 2012 10:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Absolutely agree. I’d love to see him and Zachary Levi do a show together. They could easily pass for brothers.

Comment by Lindsey – November 25, 2012 02:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I would SO watch a “where is he now?” show (sequel? spin-off?) about Seth Cohen.

Comment by CaptainOats – November 26, 2012 10:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Naveen Andrews will actually kinda be on TV when Sinbad premiers in US.

Comment by mArS – November 25, 2012 10:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • All of these are so good! Most of them I agree with wholeheartedly. Let it be so!

Comment by Kristina – November 25, 2012 10:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Enver Gjokaj is such a brilliant actor, I remember watching Dollhouse when it was still on and thinking “how is this dude not more famous? He’s insane!”

Comment by Eve – November 25, 2012 10:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Seriously! It’s such a shame he was only in one episode of Dexter this season and I loved seeing his cameo in The Avengers! He is a true talent!

Comment by Samantha – November 25, 2012 10:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I got the biggest fan girl grin when I saw him in “Avengers.” He was adorable as young cop. He needs more roles. What about some rad role on “Once”? Something long term? Maybe Prince Eric? Sebastian?

Comment by Kim – November 25, 2012 02:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You speak the truth. Someone get this guy a show, stat!

Comment by April – November 25, 2012 11:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Couldn’t agree more! He’s gorgeous AND has so much range as an actor. He NEEDS to be on television again!! <3

Comment by Princess Adora – November 25, 2012 01:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Couldn’t agree more. He was absolutely spectacular in Dollhouse and I would LOVE to see him back on TV; soon, please and thanks.

Comment by Cara Richotte – November 25, 2012 02:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • THIS!!! Enver is such a star…

Comment by Cara – November 25, 2012 06:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • yah, I can’t believe how far down this list it took for someone to mention him. he’s probably the best actor on this list aside from Laurie.

Comment by obloodyhell – November 26, 2012 12:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Truth

Comment by CaptainOats – November 26, 2012 10:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Jeremy Piven

Comment by Sg. Grant – November 25, 2012 10:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • JULIAN MCMAHON! With every inch of my being, I need him back on TV!

And I so miss Christopher Meloni, especially since I don’t have HBO and didn’t see him on True Blood.

Comment by Deena – November 25, 2012 10:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I miss Julian McMahon back on TV since Charmed and Nip/Tuck

Comment by Celia Regina Faria (@Velvet__Queen) – November 27, 2012 05:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I too also miss Julian so much. I was very dissappointed that his pilot for Fox last season did not get picked up. I really wish USA or TNT would give him his own series. They have a better track record for picking hits and sticking with a show until it finds it’s audience.

Comment by Linda – November 29, 2012 07:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Zach!!!!!!!

Comment by Jamey – November 25, 2012 10:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Gale Harold!!!!

Comment by Tatyana Yurkina – November 25, 2012 10:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • YES. Please bring Gale Harold back!!!!

Comment by Anna – November 26, 2012 08:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Richard dean Anderson from stargate love to see him full action series like ncis la

Comment by Hammerton1@msn.com – November 25, 2012 10:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Gale Harold!!!!

Comment by IRINA PIROGOVA - frosi – November 25, 2012 10:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Gale Harold!!!! I need him back on TV as soon as possible, please!!!

Comment by Romy – November 25, 2012 10:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Gale Harold, yes, of course!

Comment by Yulita_Ran – November 25, 2012 10:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nice list – but I’d like to add Goran Visnjic. Now it’s complete.

Comment by Calanthe – November 25, 2012 10:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • He’s the star of the upcoming ABC show “Red Widow”.

Comment by DreamerLife – November 25, 2012 11:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Ooooh, cool. Thanks for letting me know!

Comment by Calanthe – November 25, 2012 01:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Seconded by me!

Comment by Dana – November 25, 2012 02:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Gale Harold

Comment by Iamnasty – November 25, 2012 10:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Gale Harold

Comment by Albina Reva (@Alya0510) – November 25, 2012 10:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Gale Harold!!!

Comment by Lana63 – November 25, 2012 10:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Gale Harold!

Comment by mouse_gray – November 25, 2012 11:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Gale Harold – the best!

Comment by Elena – November 25, 2012 11:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • More Losties: Josh Holloway, Matthew Fox; I nominate them along with Naveen to get cast on Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, and/or Justified.

Comment by Sareeta – November 25, 2012 11:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They all would be excellent in Walking Dead. Holloway would be best for Justified, Andrews for Breaking Bad.

Comment by Teag – November 25, 2012 02:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post