What to Watch Monday: Revolution Gets the Led Out, the Broke Girls Break Amish and More

On TV this Monday: Revolution wraps itself in “Kashmir,” Castle dines (with the folks) and dashes, 90210 gets its geek on, Bones tells us who’s been cuddling Cam and Amish boys make friends with the Broke Girls. As a supplement to TVLine’s original features (linked within), here are 10 programs to keep on your radar tonight.

PREVIEW | How I Met Your Mother Video: Joe Manganiello Chows Down, Screws Up

8 pm The TeenNick HALO Awards (Nickelodeon) | Four teens are recognized for Helping and Leading Others (hence “HALO”) and get to meet stars Tyra Banks, Justin Bieber, Emma Stone and Josh Duhamel.

8 pm Bones (Fox) | Tonight we find out who’s been romancing Cam! Oh, and a dead body in a sealed pod washes up on a beach or whatever.

8 pm 90210 (The CW) | A jealous Navid arranges for Liam and Lindsey’s sex tape to be shown in place of Liam’s movie premiere at Phenomi-Con. That‘s not a lightsaber! (Check out some preview photos.)

8:30 pm Top Gear (BBC America) | The guys tackle how to survive drive in a post-nuclear doomsday scenario.

PREVIEW | Gossip Girl Hot Shots: Will Serena and Dan Find Love in an Elevator?

9 pm The Mob Doctor (Fox) | Grace makes a critical move in an attempt to end the feud between Moretti and Constantine.

9 pm 2 Broke Girls (CBS) | Caroline and Max get two Amish boys on their rumspringa (yeah, I learned that word from Bones — what of it?) to build a barn for Chestnut.

9:30 pm Mike & Molly (CBS) | Molly thinks Mike being sick will get them out of Thanksgiving. Molly is wrong.

PREVIEW | Castle Videos: Rick and Kate Get Caught in a Parent Trap!

10 pm Revolution (NBC) | The music of Led Zeppelin appropriately sets the mood when Miles & Co.’s latest trip turns truly trippy. (Billy Burke previews the “brilliant” and mysterious episode.)

10 pm Hawaii Five-0 (CBS) | The team investigates the murder of a young computer hacker, and McGarrett tries to stage a reunion between his mother and sister (returning guest stars Christine Lahti and Taryn Manning).

Which of the above is must-see for you? Also, hit the comments to offer your own tune-in suggestions.

Comments (37)

• Bones – finally get to see who is Cam’s boyfriend
    Hawaii Five-O

Comment by SK – November 19, 2012 04:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Just hope it’s not Angela’s ex. That would make the work scene just too uncomfortable – again. Maybe Booth’s brother didn’t get married after all? OMG, what if she’s dating Max??? LOL

Comment by arial2 – November 19, 2012 07:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I really hope Cam’s boyfriend is a whole new character. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a great show and I still watch it avidly and all, but it could really use some “new blood,” so to speak, so it doesn’t get stale.

Comment by Drew – November 19, 2012 09:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m guessing it’s Reed Diamond’s character- the FBI agent who chased Brennan.

Comment by Kristin – November 19, 2012 09:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Check out Made in Chelsea on Style network

Comment by Ric – November 19, 2012 05:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Revolution and Castle.

Holy ****! Zeppelin on Revolution!! That’s truly AWESOME! It has been getting so good lately and tonight’s episode just might push it into greatness territory.

Comment by John – November 19, 2012 05:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Sorry, I just can’t ever see Revolution enter the “greatness” realm of Homeland, Mad Men, Breaking Bad, etc. It’s effective at its best and mediocre the rest of the time.

Comment by TMW – November 19, 2012 07:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Its still one of the best new dramas this season. Its just starting to unravel its real sprawling story. Still 14 episodes left. Give it a break. It’ll have its midseason hiatus after next week. Its highly entertaining and shows ‘flashes of greatness’. Older cable dramas (with just 10-12 episodes a year) cannot be compared logically to a newbie that’s just starting out.

Comment by Dean – November 19, 2012 08:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • out on a network*

Comment by Dean – November 19, 2012 08:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • himym 2 broke girls and part 2 of the dust bowl

Comment by ollie – November 19, 2012 05:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Call me a nerd, but I am also interested in Ken Burns’ The Dust Bowl on PBS!

Comment by TV Gord – November 19, 2012 08:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 90210
    Rupaul Drag Race: All Stars

Comment by fernando rodriguez (@Fernanaberry) – November 19, 2012 05:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m looking forward to seeing who Cam’s new guy is. I think I have an idea but I’m not entirely positive. Also, I can’t wait to see the parents dinner on Castle. I’ve heard/seen on TV that those things don’t always go well and sounds like this one is no exception.

Comment by Sarah Elizabeth Ann (@myownlittlecrnr) – November 19, 2012 06:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Or it goes TOO well if you know what I mean, wink wink, nudge nudge.

The kiddies would squee over that little morning after breakfast scene eh?

Comment by John – November 19, 2012 10:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Actually I read an interview with AWM saying that they WEREN’T going to go there, which I’m glad about. It’d be too weird, especially for Castle and Beckett. As long as they get along (which it looked like they were at episode’s end).

Comment by Sarah Elizabeth Ann (@myownlittlecrnr) – November 19, 2012 11:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bones and Castle!!!

Comment by Becks – November 19, 2012 06:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Voice

Comment by Forwarddad – November 19, 2012 06:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Really looking forward to the parents dinner on Castle!

Comment by Andrea – November 19, 2012 06:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Revolution.

Comment by Dean – November 19, 2012 06:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • GG,90210,2 BGs

Comment by Brandy – November 19, 2012 06:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I saw a video preview of Bones where Cam says she had to break up with the doctor because she couldn’t date her daughter’s gynecologist–I thought she found another one right after they started dating? I liked him and am sorry to see that end, and I really hope the new guy isn’t a squintern. I like Cam but the character has repeatedly shown bad judgement.
    Bones and Hawaii Five O for me tonight.

Comment by suzi – November 19, 2012 07:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’ve been wondering if Cam’s romantic interest could be the “Science Dude.” The show runners hinted that it is someone we know…

Comment by BonesForever – November 19, 2012 08:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I can’t seem to remember who the “Science Dude” is?

Comment by SK – November 19, 2012 08:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m watching Bones and Castle. I’ll catch Hawaii Five-0 on demand, as soon as it’s available. I hate the way the networks put my favorite dramas on opposite each other on Sunday, Monday and Friday. Then there are chunks of primetime with nothing I want to watch.

Comment by arial2 – November 19, 2012 07:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agree with you on that. The fact that they put my fave shows against each other and I have nothing to watch Tue, Thu and Sat.

Comment by SK – November 19, 2012 08:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Revolution

Comment by Renee – November 19, 2012 07:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 90210!

Comment by Jared – November 19, 2012 07:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • CASTLE!! Can’t wait to see this episode!

Comment by Emmakingg – November 19, 2012 07:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • HIMYM. 2 Broke Girls. Bones. Castle.

Comment by Blake – November 19, 2012 08:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Same for me. Cam’s boyfriend is said to be someone we know. I’m thinking maybe Hacker Booth’s boss.

Comment by Nicole – November 19, 2012 09:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’m thinking squintern Clark Edison.

Comment by Blake – November 19, 2012 09:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • HIMYM, 2 Broke Girls, Bones. I learned that word from Bones too! He he.

Comment by Babybop – November 19, 2012 08:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post