What to Watch Tuesday: New Girl Gets Naughty, Happy Endings Kvells, Extra Anarchy and More

On TV this Tuesday: Happy Endings does the hora, Anarchy reigns for a full 90 minutes, there’s significant fallout from a Jericho alum’s NCIS visit and the New Girl in Schmidt’s life has him tied up in knots. As a supplement to TVLine’s original features (linked within), here are 10 programs to keep on your radar.

RELATED | Ask Ausiello Has Scoop on Tony’s NCIS Romance and More

8 pm NCIS (CBS) | In the first of a two-part episode, Gibbs realizes a Marine captain (Jericho‘s Brad Beyer) is suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder and thinks his experiences overseas can provide a key link to the crime.

8 pm Hart of Dixie (The CW) | With the mayoral election on the horizon, Lavon and Ruby are tied in the polls… so Lemon has to get creative in order for her candidate to win. Kelen Coleman (The Newsroom) guest-stars.

8 pm Raising Hope (Fox) | Jimmy finds a childhood photo of him with an older boy, which leads Burt and Virginia to confess that they temporarily gave him up for adoption when they were teen parents (!). So Sabrina helps him reconnect with his affluent, nurturing would-have-been family, which includes older brother Brad (American Pie‘s Chris Klein).

9 pm Emily Owens, M.D. (The CW) | Emily assists Dr. Hamada (Political Animals‘ Brittany Ishibashi) and Dr. Bandari with a risky surgery involving an in-utero baby’s defective heart.

9 pm Happy Endings (ABC) | Max and Brad team up to work as bar mitzvah hosts; Dave and Alex attempt romantic gestures that don’t quite hit the mark.

PREVIEW VIDEO | New Girl‘s Max Greenfield Details Schmidt’s S&M Tryst With [Spoiler]

PREVIEW PHOTOS | New Girl Pics: Carla Gugino Is 50 Shades of Sexy

PREVIEW | Mindy Project Video: Awkward Alert! Danny Becomes Mindy’s New Gynecologist

9 pm Go On (NBC) | Noticing that Owen needs a brotherly figure in his life, Ryan takes the young man under his wing. NBA star Chris Bosh guest-stars.

9:30 pm Don’t Trust the B—- in Apartment 23 (ABC) | Chloe storms the People magazine offices to get James chosen as this year’s Sexiest Man Alive, and all of a sudden, June can’t peel her eyes away from ol’ Dawson. Lee Meriwether (All My Children) guest-stars.

RELATED | Sons of Anarchy Scoop – Plus Spoilers for Grey’s, Glee, Bones and More!

10 pm Sons of Anarchy (FX) | Jax shifts his own agenda into high gear in tonight’s 90-minute episode.

10 pm Private Practice (ABC) | Alfre Woodward (True Blood) guest-stars as Sam’s mom and Richard Roundtree (Shaft) as her boss in an episode that features a reality show centered on Addison’s castoff the dashing doc. (Postponed from an earlier date.)

10 pm Parenthood (NBC) | Kristina recovers from surgery and preps for the next phase of her treatment; Sarah and Zeek worry about Amber and Ryan’s escalating relationship.

Comments (31)

• DWTS Results
    Voice Results
    Happy Endings
    Don’t Trust the B in 23
    New Normal
    PARENTHOOD
    Private Practice

Comment by Eric – November 13, 2012 07:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NCIS
    NCIS: Los Angeles
    The New Normal
    New Girl
    The Mindy Project
    (Typically I’d watch Go On, but I saw this epi weeks ago)

Comment by Blake – November 13, 2012 07:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Happy Endings, another horrendous episode. If they don’t get back their season 1 groove it’s going to be Fast Endings. What a shi**y episode.

Comment by luke – November 13, 2012 07:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Were we watching the same episode?

HAHAHA, you fools! That only makes me stronger!

Comment by D'Arcy – November 13, 2012 07:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Totally. Happy Endings is getting ludicrous. I fast forward through most of it just hoping it will get back to basics. The characters are cartoons of their former selves and the situations just get sillier and sillier. Sigh. I loved this show in the beginning and now, not so much.

Comment by Amanda – November 13, 2012 10:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Raising Hope is all that’s new for me tonight already seen tonight’s Happy Endings, B—- in Apartment 23 and Go On :(

Comment by WhoWantsARabbit – November 13, 2012 07:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That summary for Raising Hope is why I love this show so much! It’s totally off the wall but yet grounded at the same time. How New Girl gets higher ratings is beyond me!

Comment by Christian – November 13, 2012 07:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • My thoughts exactly. I’m already laughing. I can’t wait to see it.

Comment by Ari – November 13, 2012 09:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Completely agree! I love Raising Hope. It’s been consistently funny from season to season, and New Girl went downhill fast IMO.

Comment by Babybop – November 13, 2012 11:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NCIS
    NCIS: LA
    Go On

My Tuesdays are set!

Comment by Steph – November 13, 2012 07:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hart of Dixie!

Comment by Jared – November 13, 2012 07:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hart of Dixie
    The New Normal
    New Girl

Comment by Antonio – November 13, 2012 07:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sons of Anarchy! This season hasn’t been great and I will officially hate it ifJuice dies! :(

Comment by K – November 13, 2012 07:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is new normal showing the Halloween episode or is that being skipped?

Comment by Jake – November 13, 2012 07:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t imagine SOA killing off anymore of the gang after losing Opie. But I don’t trust Sutter at all so I’m prepared for the worst but hoping for the best. Come on Juicy, save yourself!!!!

Comment by wrstlgirl – November 13, 2012 07:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hart of Dixie,Emily Owens MD

Comment by Brandy – November 13, 2012 07:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Raising Hope, Emily Owens, M.D.

Comment by Prue – November 13, 2012 08:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You didn’t mention “Covert Affairs” – which has been really good this season. Oded Fehr…mmmmm!!

Comment by Gwen – November 13, 2012 08:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ive never seen dwts but I love me some newsies boys so I’m going to have to tune in. Seize the day!

Comment by jules – November 13, 2012 08:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You couldn’t be bothered to add one line in the 10pm section for Covert Affairs??

Comment by maryploppins – November 13, 2012 08:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Raising Hope
    New girl
    Ben and kate
    private practice
    oh my theres alot of tv tonite

Comment by L – November 13, 2012 08:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really enjoyed New Girl. It is just such a fun quirky comedy all the time. And Zooey Deschanel’s (spelling?) Jess is really quite something. I know she is absolutely polarizing and some people just absolutely hated her, but she’s …. different.

Even though they are polar opposites, I do get a bit of an “Ugly Betty” vibe watching New Girl.

Comment by OMG – November 13, 2012 08:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This season of SOA has been so hard to watch (but in a really great way). I hope Jax can see beyond the black & white (pun nit intentional, but still…) and give Juicy a chance. He’ s such a good character and a kind antithesis to the harder-edged and dark population of Charming.

Comment by m – November 13, 2012 09:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG…………definitely Parenthood!!!! I’m currently in withdrawal. Plus, New Girl, Private Practice [it's about time], Mindy Project, Ben and Kate [hoping it is in fact on] and Raising Hope. That DVR will be busy tonight!

Comment by jackie2830 – November 13, 2012 09:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • raising hope hart of dixie and abc shows starting at 9

Comment by ollie – November 13, 2012 09:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NCIS
    NCIS: LA
    Vegas
    DWTS: Results
    Happy Endings
    SOA
    Hart of Dixie

The worst part is all of this will have to go on the DVR as I won’t be home most of the night tonight. :(

Comment by G – November 13, 2012 10:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Raising Hope, and Go On. I’ll TiVo Covert Affairs and watch it later.

Comment by Babybop – November 13, 2012 11:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love go on but can’t stand bosh. That’s going to be a hard episode to watch

Comment by leah – November 13, 2012 12:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Parenthood
    NCIS
    Covert Affais

Comment by Mary – November 13, 2012 01:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ben & Kate
    Go On
    The New Normal.

I’m behind on all of them, so they’re all DVR’d

Comment by nick1372 – November 13, 2012 03:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Anyone notice the trip to Wisteria Lane on Parenthood??

Comment by Brad – November 14, 2012 09:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post