Is Vampire Elena a Drip? Is Revenge Neglecting Bromance? Revolution's Dim Move? And More Qs

FringeWe’ve got questions, and you’ve (maybe) got answers! With another week of TV gone by, we’re lobbing queries left and right about shows including Fringe, The Walking Dead, General Hospital and The Vampire Diaries!

1 | Do you think Fringe‘s Etta must/will return by the series finale in some way, shape, form or timeline? And did the death feel earned considering how little time we spent with her?

2 | Did you recognize Nikita‘s kidnapped child as a Pawnee Ranger?

RELATED | Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Pretty Little Liars, Grey’s, Glee, Bones, Sons of Anarchy and More!

3 | Was the visual beauty of Mockingbird Lane almost — but not quite — enough to distract you from its uneven pace?

4 | Which nomad has the surliest disposition: Michonne, Princess AuroraThe Walking Dead’s Michonne or Once Upon a Time‘s Princess Aurora? And why is Aurora so conspicuously swaddled in layers — will they reveal at some point à la Peggy Olson that she is with child?

5 | Did Revenge‘s all-too-brief Jack/Nolan scene make you realize how much Season 2 has neglected that bromance? And wasn’t it nice to see Margarita Levieva sporting a realistic post-baby bump rather than having Amanda zip right back into her skinny jeans five minutes after delivering little Carl?

6 | When you saw The Good Wife‘s opening shot this week, did you think, “Oh no, not a sandwich fight”? And how jarring was it to see Matt Czuchry’s normally suited-up Cary go super-casual?

7 | After that Homeland interrogation, The Academy of Television Arts & Sciences went ahead and inscribed Damian Lewis’ name on a 2013 Emmy for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama, right? As for the B-story, did the kids’ hit-n-run remind you of Kim Bauer circa 24 Season 1?

Billy Magnussen8 | Need further proof that Gretchen Mol’s Boardwalk Empire widow is cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs? She had the guy to the right naked in her bathtub — and she killed him. In related news, who is Billy Magnussen and how do we get him a role on [insert any TV show that features gratuitous male nudity]?

9 | Can we go ahead and declare the all-star edition of RuPaul’s Drag Race — with its lame challenges and ill-conceived pairs format — a total dud?

10 | Dear NBC: Why are you breaking up Revolution‘s momentum by taking it off the air until March? Haven’t we (or at least V and FlashForward) learned that nothing good ever comes of this? And what’s with the super-misleading promo for this Monday’s episode?

RELATED | Matt’s Inside Line: Scoop on Castle, Once Upon a Time, Nashville, CSI: NY, Haven, Dallas and More!

11 | Was anything on TV this week more heartbreaking than General Hospital‘s Sam realizing her emotional reunion with a presumed-dead Jason was merely a daydream? What’s more, is anyone else peeved at the producers for delivering such a devastating fakeout? (Yes, we here at TVLine love us some JaSam.)

12 | Isn’t Hart of Dixie doing a great job with its handling of the Wade/Zoe/George love triangle?

13 | Though we loved The Mindy Project‘s Diane-from-Cheers choice, was there a more genius costume than Mindy-as-Lil’ Wayne on the Prairie?

14 | Was Sons of Anarchy‘s Juice too easily swayed into confessing all of his sins to Clay? And wasn’t it a little too convenient that Clay knew exactly what questions to ask? And really, Jax? You choose the cozy living room of your cabin to chop up some dude instead of, like, the backyard?

X Factor15 | Given this week’s episodes of Walking Dead (Merle is back!), Once Upon a Time (though Whale eventually got “healed”) and American Horror Story, how large now is the membership of TV’s Amputee Club?

16 | Did The X Factor‘s showy production values – the stages, the backup dancers, the pyrotechnics – coupled with the incessant screams of the audience swallow up the singers and leave you just whelmed? And yeah, we were all tweeting about it, but should judge Simon Cowell have made a point of drawing attention to host Khloe Kardashian’s um, perkiness?

RELATED | The X Factor Top 16 Results Recap: Did the Right Acts Go Home?

17 | Modern Family‘s line between lovably bumbling and total doofus is a thin one for Phil. With the stuck-under-the-motorcycle bit, did the show stray too far into Homer Simpson territory?

18 | How are Supernatural‘s flashbacks to purgatory so good, but Sam’s nostalgia trips so awkward?

19 | Kimberly Williams-Paisley on Nashville: Did she find the same fountain of youth that Scott Wolf did? (FYI: It’s been over 20 years since Father of the Bride was Vampire Diaries Ian Somerhalder Nina Dobrevreleased!) And haven’t Rayna and Deacon had the same tearful conversation for at least two episodes in a row, with little change in their relationship?

20 | Are you ready for The Vampire Diaries‘ Elena to adopt a more Caroline-like attitude? The blonde’s vamp transition was both harrowing and fun.

21 | Do you think the Project Runway All Stars producers feel ripped off that Wendy Pepper didn’t provide any drama this go-around?

22 | Did Elementary‘s casting of recognizable Suits actor David Costabile as the Angel of Mercy spoil the drama? Or was the twist with David Harbour’s doc enough to save it? And how funny was Sherlock’s reaction to the very tall surgeon (“What’s your role? Do you reach things off of high shelves for this one?”)?

23 | Is anyone else pleasantly surprised by MTV’s Underemployed?

1. JP says:

Revenge is neglecting a lot of things this season. Namely, REVENGE. The show needs to get back on track fast.

• kat says:

Seriously. Emily is just driving around and crying while being mean to people like Nolan and Aiden who are trying to help her (I think, with aiden, that he is trying to help). She was so badass last year. This year, between the lack of revenge and her lying about the baby and whining, it’s weak.

• KCC says:

Yup, totally missing the Nolan/Jack bromance (5)

• Mary says:

Yes, I miss the revenge portion of Revenge. And bring back the group photo so Emily can focus on red xing everyone.

• maxisatroll123 says:

the writer said that the takedowns are benched until we need them. so he said that this season is going to focus on emilys mother.

• maxisatroll123 says:

even thought revenge has been of this season its still good but if their not going to get back on track then i suggest that they change the title to “avenger” or scheming because this season feels like alias

• Kevin says:

I agree. I still don’t see how she avenged her father, so that’s a loose end, and now we’re moving on to her mother already? what about gathering more evidence to take the graysons down?

2. George says:

In regards to #8…Billy Magnussen was a FABULOUS Casey Hughes on “As the World Turns!”

• Chicago Dan says:

He was a real find, but ATWT had a knack for finding solid actors, who looked like real people (OK good looking people.) BM has had a few prime time gigs, including playing a male pro on SVU.

3. Jane says:

THANK YOU on Elena’s transition. My God she is lame and is always so tragic.

• Cur says:

OMG, Vamp Elena is whinier than human Elena, which I didn’t think was possible!

• Naazneen says:

I’ll add a third halleluja. Human Elena worked on most of my nerves. Which wasnt easy. Vampire Elena is a downright wet blanket. Why cant she enjoy ANYTHING without it being accompanied by whinging, moaning, berating (mostly Damon), apologising, crying, sulking, agonising… need i continue…

• Jewels says:

Never thought I’d say it..but you are RIGHT! Vamp!Elena is whinier…and even more judgmental. Her comment to Damon…so incredibly out of line given what he’s done FOR her. Stefan’s butterflies and puppy dog tails vision of growing old with Elena and having children – the woman absolutely forgave him everything (though he was a Ripper). Can’t forgive Damon one second for revelling in being a vampire. Wow. I used to be Delena…but now I’m just Team Damon. AND Team Rebecca…that girl…well…bless her tiny undead heart.

• tripoli says:

Amen to all that!

• Ari says:

I’ve been team Damon for some time, since he told her he loved her and that was why he had to let her go and then compelled her to forget it. In that moment Damon was the most selfless person in the world and he has continued to be very selfless in his dealings with Elena. Taking all of her crap for none of the benefit. I hope he and Rebekah hook up on a more permanent basis. They would make a nice couple.

4. hello says:

Of course Etta will return in some form at some point, anything else would surprise me.
    As for Vampire Diaries the only reason i still watch the show is the hope that there is a cure for Elena. VAmpire Elena is just so bleh

5. Leona says:

22: the casting totally spoiled the twist, but I can’t say there is anything surprising and unexpected on this show

• Irishgirl says:

Agreed. Knew from the moment I saw him in the beginning, he was the bad guy.

• ozi says:

i totally knew it when i first saw him in the beginning. im an avid suitor. but i liked the twist, even though i figured it out from the beginning when sherlock ousted him earlier

6. wrstlgirl says:

Come on, I never thought for a second that Jason was really home, it was so obvious.

7. Janneke says:

Elena’s transition has been lame, while I was expecting her to stop whining, she cannot seem to stop crying and listening to Stefan’s speeches which always include the words “pain” or “humanity” or “everything is heightened”

• Sami says:

LOL @ “everything is heightened.” So true.

• tripoli says:

My level of annoyance is damn heightened with every episode. Suck it up Elena. And Stefan, stop acting like a wide eyed puppy. You too are in fact a vampire. Stop trying to sell Elena some roses and rainbows version of being said vampire. Team this show needs to stop being so lame.

• Clifford Alverez says:

Bahahahahah SO true. GD stefan.

• Ari says:

But as we saw last night, Stefan is normal and downright entertaining when Elena is not around. We should start a “Kill Elena to Save TVD” club. She’s the worst human, vampire, you can’t fix her. She’s a drip a bore and a whiner.

• jona says:

Can you imagine what it’s like for Nina Dobrev to have to play Elena now? She must be depressed all the time.

• Emily says:

I’ve never understood Elena’s supposed superpower of love/humanity. Am I the only one who just doesn’t buy the whole “Elena cares so much, if she turns off her humanity we’re never going to get it back” deal? Clearly, there’s something wrong if you have to spell it out every five minutes just to drive the point home.

• Ari says:

YES! The only person Elena loves is herself. She pretends to love Bonnie and then uses her, often making Bonnie make great personal sacrifices in the process. She pretends to love (not in love but friend love) Damon but he’s really just her punching bag. I think the only reason she pretends to love Stefan is because it brings the attention on to her because he’s so unstable lately.

8. Mika says:

I am still loving Revenge this year even if it has been less about revenge and paybacks. I love the depths of the characters and especially how this last episode turned fake Amanda into a character I loved to hate to just a character I love.

9. Elf says:

21. NO- that show is awful. As awful as the name “Reviva.”

10. wrstlgirl says:

Elena’s to much of a drama queen to not be a drip, lol. She hasn’t stopped whining since the pilot.

11. xav says:

I thought there would be more questions about all the ways last week’s Once Upon a Time didn’t make sense.

12. Lucy says:

6. LOL. Those writers have a really bad relationship with food! And Matt Czuchry looked hot in that hoodie sweater: now we know that he has muscles. And I really enjoyed Clarke and Cary scenes. But Cary’s screentime is still tragic and they still need to give him more to do than just doing back office work for L&G.

• Dee says:

Agree that Cary looked great. He’s always sharp. It was very heartening to see Cary get more screen time. Hopefully that will continue. And, yes…let’s have Cary in that great casual wear more often. Those fitted clothes he wears on TGW really show him off well.

• Lucy says:

Well, it looks that for those writers Nick is worth more screentime than Cary. But almost everyone is worth more screentime, plot lines than Cary. Every new guest star. Ever recurring character (who had to flirt with Kalinda). We had to wait 5 episodes to get something barely good. And it wasn’t so great if you think about it. Yeah, Matt Czuchry and Nathan Lane did an awesome job with their scenes, but Cary is still in the background. It was a start. But it really makes me angry that they dediced to do nothing with Cary for 6 episodes because of NICK and that stupid plot (sexy FB agent included …who also got more screentime than Cary). 6 episodes and did you see him taking care of case in court? Is he still a laywer? What’s going with him lately? Who knows. Writers don’t care.

• LC says:

I didn’t find Matt Czuchry’s transformation too jarring, but then again, I was a huge Gilmore Girls fan. Logon rocked the grungy, casual look from time to time.

• Dee says:

I agree. I didn’t find it jarring at all on TGW. Matt Czuchry was just very very good and they should do the casual dress more often. Although…..those fitted suits look great on him too.
        I have to say Matt Czuchry has the best posture I have ever seen. Maybe it’s because he’s a former champion athlete. He just looks great in everything on TGW.

13. Kristina says:

#10–seriously! When other networks have a hit on their hands, they give it an expanded order. But NBC decides to shoot itself in the foot.

14. Maggie says:

#12–I totally agree! I love George trying to figure out how to date again, and how Wade called Zoe out for ditching him on Halloween to do the “sleep study” and him walking in on her almost kissing sleep walking George. Rachel has great chemistry with both guys, which makes them so much fun to watch.

15. MDS says:

23- Yes! Really surprised by it, mainly by Sarah Habel, she’s the best thing about the show!

16. Liza180 says:

I really enjoy Elementary. I think its a great show. As for Revolution–I’m just starting to really get into it and care about it. Can’t believe they are stopping it. Gah! I love MF, but can’t stand the Phil character. He’s just an idiot. Even the kids are smarter than he is. As for Good Wife, please please please get rid of the Kalinda and her husband story. It is awful. I like Kalinda with Cary WAY better.

• Melanie says:

I hate hate hate the Kalinda and her hubby storyline. I like her better with ANYONE or NO ONE. Please end this storyline ASAP!

17. Joe says:

NBC don’t preempte Revolution , people will forget , this is from a guy that loved Flashforward at First , then forgot about it while it was off the air

18. Winnie says:

#5 – All. Day.

#9 – RuPaul, if you can’t love your show, how in the hell can somebody else? Can I get an a-men up in here? *tumbleweed rolls through* Pandora Boxx alone was a draw, and her being gone (in part, though she had a role in it) seemed to be part of the Pair-in Trap.

#15 – Hook! Hook! Hook!

#21 – It was kind of sweet [to watch] how some of the other designers were proactive in embracing her as-is.

• Winnie says:

Oh, and #4 – Michonne. The funny thing is that in the comic [insert groans induced by any mention of "in the comic" here] that disposition didn’t make for a good relationship between her and Andrea… I love that the show has them depending on each other in a good way…for now.

19. Liza180 says:

Nashville needs to move forward. THe Rayna Deacon thing is already old. Surprisingly, I can’t believe I like Juilette the most. Normally I cant stand Hayden Panatierre, but she is pretty good. I think my favorite part of the show is Joshua Jackson, his gf and the guy she is writing with…that is a cute and fun triangle. I want to give Nashville more time, but something is missing from the show and I can’t put my finger on it. I think they really need a antagonist to Rayna. I hope Kimberly is that person. She is still so pretty.

• Mary says:

I’ve loved Jonathon Jackson since his GH days, so even though Avery is a class A jerk I’m just thrilled JJ’s on-screen.

• Shaun says:

The one thing about Nashville thats driving me a little insane is based on the pilot and the previews to the series it was setting up the show to have the two female leads to end up going on tour together and butting heads the whole time. So I find it so confusing with each passing episode how the tour together doesn’t actually come up. We know it will happen I kinda wish the show would bring it up again. It’s almost like they are going to try and surprise us with it when everyone knows it’s coming.

I also cannot get how it’s been multiple episodes since the pilot and we have yet to have Rayna and Juliette have a scene together where they actually interact. I want to see the two ladies butt heads like they did in the pilot already. HURRY UP SHOW GET TO THE GOOD STUFF!

20. Joe says:

Revenge is missing a lot of things ( go back to doing what u do best) instead of being Alias light

21. Camille says:

Glad that someone else noticed what I was thinking about “X Factor” Too showy. I wish they would focus more on the singing.
    The “Revolution” hiatus is a big mistake. Momentum is key with new shows. I sure hope it can manage to carry on when it comes back!

22. dude says:

#3: Yes
    #4: Princess Aurora is too much. I’m about “this close” from wishing she gets slapped.
    #8: Billy Magnussen was Casey on As The World Turns. If you’re starved for shirtless shots of him, I’m sure there’s plenty online from his soap days.
    #11: That was the WORST! I knew there’d be a catch but I totally got my hopes up when Jason walked through the door and Sam’s reaction was heartbreaking.
    #13 I was partial to her sexy zookeeper.
    #16 You can only be whelmed in Europe.
    #20 I wish Elena would spend just one week honouring her relationship with Stefan. It feels like every week she’s getting inappropriately close with her boyfriend’s brother just so the Delena shippers can have something to squeal about.

23. #5. Definitely. Jack desperately needs someone who isn’t selfishly looking out for themselves. Dec, Em and Fauxmanda are all looking after their own agendas right now. Jack needs Nolan. Thank you makeup and effects for not having Fauxmanda pop into her size twos right after birth. That always bugs me
    18. Again, a thousand times yes. I’m getting eyestrain and a cavity from those flashbacks and could somebody please tell me when all of the bickering between them is going to stop. Their catfight scenes are like watching the View. I wish Bobby or Ellen were there to smack them upside the head and make them focus on the goal and not whining.
    21 I’m kind of underwhelmed with this batch of designers. Although I will concede that the all star seasons have way better clothes than the regular season it seems like this entire batch was chosen solely on bitchy character rather than design potential.

• elr says:

Although, I have to say in regards to #5 that she bounced back from that fall extremely fast. And as for Supernatural #18 I think it might be because Jensen is a better actor than Jared (but I do love them both). I think Jensen is just better at tapping into the emotions and of course the Purgatory scenes are nothing but action, action, action.

• I agree that Jensen is the better actor of the two (although I’ve loved Jared Padelicki since Gilmore Girls) and I’m not saying that there is anything Emmy worthy in the purgatory flashbacks but I find myself actively hostile towards Sam’s flashbacks. The just seem so sappy and it bugs me.
        Yes, Fauxmanda did bounce back way too quickly from that fall but I’d rather that then have drawn out scenes by her sickbed (gag me) so I gave them a pass on that.

• Ari says:

I have really been enjoying this season of Supernatural and find the flashbacks to Purgatory to be very well done. #8 nails it spot on. I’m not sure what it is about Sam’s flashbacks that are so awkward but they are and they really jolt you out of the world of SPN. I guess maybe that’s the point?

24. Roni says:

#3 – As much as I love Portia de Rossi, I thought it was really boring and am glad it looks like it won’t make it to series.

#8 – They killed Casey from ATWT on Boardwalk Empire? I’m so glad I stopped watching after Season 2.

#9 – Drag Race All Stars has been such a disappointment. The pairs format was a terrible idea. The queens’ unique individuality has been smothered by it. I was so looking forward to seeing my two favorites Nina Flowers and Pandora Boxx again, and they’re gone in the blink of an eye! I love Ru, but this season has bummed me out.

#23 – I’ve watched the first two episodes, and have enjoyed it so far, especially Sofia’s storyline. It does come from Six Feet Under writer Craig Wright, so it’s not that surprising that it’s good.

• Mary says:

I enjoyed Mockingbird lane, but thought Lily and Herman were kind of bland characters. I don’t blame Portia de Rossi since all you have to do is watch Arrested Development to know how funny she is. If NBC changes their minds about making this a series then I hope Herman is recast and new writers are brought on.

• Roni says:

Yeah, I love Portia but didn’t connect with the show at all. I hope NBC passes on it so she can move on to other things.

25. strada says:

#18 Because purgatory has the good actors in it.

26. cjeffery7 says:

1 – if Etta doesn’t return somehow i’m going to anti-matter bomb myself out of misery.
    5 – i also liked Amanda sans excessive make-up. twas a beaming mommy indeed!
    7 – YES and YEEEESSSSS. as soon as they ditched secret service i knew exactly what was going to happen. i saw it coming a mile away. unlike the veep’s son.
    10 – all ive wanted to do this fall is punch NBC in the face. like, are they serious right now??!!! so EFFING STUPID! if revolution dies i’m gonna anti-matter bomb myself so i dont have to put up w/ their sh** anymore.
    13 – RIGHT?!!! if that had aired the week before i think we’d have seen a fair few Lil’ Waynes traversing the prairie this past halloween.
    19 – seriously gorgeous. i’m just waiting out the Rayna/Deacon drama until something actually happens.

27. vighorois says:

Why all those phony questions without answers?

28. Shar says:

OK, is THAT why Revenge seems off this season? I think not. There are bigger problems with this show, and they better fix them fast before the general public notices.

• aciel says:

i think that revenge has been of this season because the writer said that this season focuses on emilys mother and emily pretty much has lost focus and takada and aiden are going to help her regain her focus

• maxisatroll123 says:

i see a lot of problems with this show this year its way of track this season, and plus they have so much plotlines that its hard to understand and keep up and they totally changed nolan. emily just seems so weak this year. if they don’t pick up then their going to loose a lot viewers who don’t think that they could follow a complicated storyline. i use to have love this show last and have such passion but now i’m just like blah but i will still watch it remaining hopeful their loosing me this year. if it doesn’t pick up then i’m afraid i’m going to stop watching

• tripoli says:

Not really sure what’s so hard to understand. Especially when you say you also want the show to “pick up”. You must realize that they can’t just run through the entire gamut of Emily’s revenge right off the bat? We knew before the season started that other avenues would be explored for awhile so not getting why everyone is so bothered by the lack of revenge a la season 1.

29. Lena says:

I’m ready for Elena to adopt a more DAMON like attitude!

30. Bella says:

#22, yes, as soon as I saw David C as the janitor on Elementary, I knew he was going to be the Angel of Mercy, and yes, it was disappointing to figure it out so soon.

• AT says:

He was definitely too high profile to not stick out like a sore-Law&Order-thumb. Between figuring that out and figuring out who the Head of HR was just prior to that on Person of Interest, it was a bit of a depressing night of TV.

31. madhatter360 says:

For #4, I’d buy that Aurora is pregnant. After all, in the original story, it isn’t the prince’s kiss that awakes her, but giving birth to his baby (yes he knocked her up while she was sleeping in the original).

• Ace says:

Maybe that could explain the moodiness, too. (Seriously, OUAT, I love you, but what the heck have you done to my favorite Disney Princess?)

32. Pia says:

#2. I knew she looked familiar!

33. Amber says:

My question for OUAT that I thought for sure would be on here is “What happened to the rule of Jefferson’s hat? Are we supposed to assume there are just people waiting around for him to use as stand ins so he can transport the correct amount of people between lands?”

• xav says:

That’s not a rule of Jefferson’s hat. It’s a rule for going through the mirror to Wonderland.

• Amber says:

According to Jefferson in “Hat Trick” (season 1), the rule is that the number of people who go through one of the doors must be the same number to come back through. It is true for any door to any land his hat leads to, not just Wonderland. Jefferson even says himself that it is the “hat’s rule,” not just for one specific land

• KC says:

I wonder if his wife went with him and stayed behind in the other world while Jefferson brought Victor back to help save Daniel. In an earlier episode, Jefferson said that his daughter lost her mother because of his work. Maybe Whale’s brother (his monster?) that he wants to get back to killed the wife while waiting for Jefferson to return with Victor..

• Amber says:

That would be an interesting theory. I was trying to figure out while watching the timing of events. Jefferson was definitely acting a lot different than we saw him previously in Fairy Tale Land – he even reminded me a bit of Rumple in this one with his over-the-top manner and crafty manipulations. I was kind of guessing that meant this story was pre-Grace time, which would also need to make it before he lost his wife. I would imagine that Grace being born and then losing her mother is what changes his personality between this episode and later on when the Queen abandons him in Wonderland.

34. Day says:

I couldn’t help but shake my head at Wendy Pepper. Episode one: “I’m not here to make friends.” Episode two: “I have twelve amazing friends who have changed my life!”

35. Melissa says:

I wish they would make Elena just “turn off her feelings”. Then she would turn into Katherine and the show would get WAY more interesting!

36. VCI says:

In regards to Revenge. why did Amanda have a full head of hair? Wouldn’t at least some of her head been shaved to fix her skull? She also awoke from the coma pretty easily and made a full recovery no problem.

Also for a premature baby little Carl is Huge!!!! And got out of the hospital pretty quick.

So yeah, Revenge has me asking lots of questions lately.

• I have no answer to the hair thing other than they could possibly be trying to keep all the focus on Fauxmanda to a minimum because they know how many of the fans are hostile towards her. She also got out of the hospital pretty darn quick for what happened. As for the size of Carl. Hollywood had iron clad severely harsh laws about child actors and how long they can be on screen and at what age. No baby small enough to pass for a preemie baby could be on TV. So you have to give them a pass on that.

37. ollie says:

a 1000 yeses tol #20

38. annbeancat says:

#18 I think most people don’t like Amelia that why Sam’s flashbacks seem so bland. And most people do like Benny. Plus you also have Cas in Dean’s flashbacks.

39. SonOfFrancoFF says:

So sorry you are Jasam fans. I hope that the baby either turns out to really be Franco’s or dies, like Jason’s real son did. Or both. That would be ok, too. :D

40. #20 .. Totally. Elena is the only vampire on the show become LESS interesting after she was turned.

41. aciel says:

whenever i watch revenge i feel like i’m watching alias

42. Jessica says:

#11 > I love that Tvline is a JaSam fan! That scene was so hard to watch. I miss Jason so much and seeing Sam with their baby in her arms crying totally broke me!

• rebecca says:

Yess! That made me smile to see TVLine was a Jasam fan too! They are in my top couples ever list. I am heartbroken for Sam.. hopefully, Jason err Steve Burton comes back soon.

43. alysa says:

#8 – how about put him on true blood as a wolf or shapshifter :)

44. Amanda says:

Yes! As soon as I saw “Daniel Hardman” from Suits in the hospital room on Elementary, I was like “he did it”. Still a great episode though. I’m enjoying this show more each week.

• Shaun says:

Everytime I reconize a character on a crime drama I always immediately do that same thing. I had no doubt Daniel Hardman was guilty from his very first scene.

Sometimes I wish when shows like that get a good/reconizable actor they have them actually NOT DO IT. So I could be surprised for a change.

45. DavidSask says:

Revenge is pissing many a people off this season, the only good thing is the new eye candy that is friends with Emily. I am very very close to dumping the show Nashville, its hella boring and same crap every episode!

46. Sims says:

6) What I want to know is… When are we going to get some Cary/Kalinda????

22) I immediately knew it was him, I was so frustrated as soon as I saw him. Bad casting (except the actor is great – just not for this kind of role where you’re supposed to be inconspicuous and unmemorable)

23) So pleasantly surprised – the ads didn’t make me want to watch the pilot at all but they’ve got me for a few more episodes at least.

• Lucy says:

6) Never? And I’d be ok with it if they didn’t waste 2(3) seasons of Cary’s storyline around Kalinda. Instead it seems he’s doomed to be Kalinda’s puppy dog until the show’s cancellation without a chance of getting a real decent love interest (and a real decent storyline which doesn’t last one episode).

47. Britta Unfiltered says:

7. oh yes, absolutely, there is nothing Jon Hamm can do next season of Mad Men to beat that. Lewis has already won. That B story…I’m sorry to say I laughed out loud when they hit that pedestrian. It was so weirdly out of place. Overall the B stories haven’t been quite as good as last season. Season 1 they had all sorts of interesting side characters. This year it’s just Dana getting involved with the veep’s son and Lauder and Mike trying to figure out how Walker was killed? Meh. I want more characters like Ailene Morgan and Lynne Reed. But the show’s A stories have kicked some pretty hard ass this season. I’m loving it!!
    8. Oh, Gillian. She terrifies me, she honestly does. But I find it more disturbing she screwed a guy who looked exactly like her son than the fact that she killed the guy. (Also what she did last season with Jimmy..WAY more messed up.) She and Gyp need to form a partnership, because that would really create some fireworks.

48. Gigi says:

My two favorite new shows: CHICAGO FIRE and REVOLUTION. My favorite older show: CSI:N.Y. I aso agree about THE X FACTOR. Too much noise and Simon shoud have kept quite about the nip-slip but Khloe should have made sure she didn’t have one. Didn’t like that about her.

49. Stefan says:

In my opinion, Revenge has been off track ever since episode 16 last season. After revealing what happened in the flash forward from the pilot, it hasn’t been the same show, it’s not as good.