Glee Hot Shots: 'Glease' Is the Word!

The Glee club will get decidedly Grease-y in the Nov. 15 episode “Glease” (Fox, 9/8c), and we’ve got a sneak peek at the boys of New Directions channeling Danny Zuko and the T-Birds.

VIDEO | Glee Exclusive: Mike and Mercedes Return! Plus – Experience Marley and Jake’s ‘First Time’

While Finn takes charge as director of the school musical back in Lima, Rachel once again comes up against her tough dance teacher, Cassandra July, and a shirtless Brody. Now that she’s definitely single, will the unattached Ms. Berry give in to him?

Check out the gallery below, and then hit the comments with your thoughts.

Tags: ,

Comments (30)

• glad cassandra july is back. i want to see more of her dynamic with rachel and find out what exactly is going on between her and brody. and i love when glee does musicals!

Comment by murley – November 1, 2012 12:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG… Is Blake (aka Ryder) playing Danny??? LOVE IT!!!!!

Comment by Heather – November 1, 2012 01:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • He could be playing Kenickie. Technically speaking, in the musical “Greased Lightning” is sung by Kenickie and not Danny.

Comment by Jaime – November 1, 2012 01:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would hope Rachel doesn’t give in to Brody considering she forgot he existed when Finn was in the picture again.

Comment by Lainey – November 1, 2012 01:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • well, Brody is going to be very bussy with cassandra, so….

Comment by vrn – November 1, 2012 01:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Exactly. If they do it will just make her character come across really bad and I don’t think they can afford to do that with her character right now.

Comment by Danni – November 1, 2012 01:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No Brody > Brossandra > Brochel. Sorry, Brody is a bore and Dean is subpar at best.

Comment by Mike – November 1, 2012 01:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope not since she didn’t care about him at all last episode, wouldn’t make much sense. Loving Finn directing the musical, though. :)

Comment by nicole – November 1, 2012 01:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • the shirtless brody scene is with cassie, i don’t know if you’ve been paying attention to the promos but it’s not with rachel. keep it in your pants.

excited for upcoming finn stuff! especially his scenes with ryder! don’t care about nyc stuff.

Comment by Lily – November 1, 2012 01:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No Finchel = No Glee

Comment by Siren – November 1, 2012 01:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Haha, that’s what you think.

Comment by J – November 1, 2012 01:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I think Finn and Rachel are the main characters of Glee.

Comment by A. – November 1, 2012 01:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Great to see Rachel will be back. I hope Kurt is too, since the first episode back without them doesn’t sound good. I love Rachel’s story with Cassandra so this will be the week Glee returns for me.

Comment by Lori – November 1, 2012 01:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The last time we saw rachel she made it perfectly clear that she’s still very much in love with Finn, single or not her heart is his! #FinchelForever. BTW a shirtless Brody is nothing new

Comment by Mafer – November 1, 2012 01:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • A shirtless Brody seems to be the only thing that Glee wants to promote of the character. Makes you wonder what they actually think of the character.

Comment by me – November 1, 2012 01:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “Now that she’s definitely single, will the unattached Ms. Berry give in to him?” Why do you seem so obsessed with the idea of Rachel “giving in” to him? :S wasn’t she going to be single for a while?

Comment by Ana – November 1, 2012 01:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Brody is boring and an useless character. Give me Finn! Give me Finchel!!!

Comment by Juli – November 1, 2012 01:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait for Grease i just know it’s gonna be good. I pray they keep Brody aay from Rachel… let him play with Cassie for a while then send them on their merry way. seriously a single Rachel and single Finn would be best right now.. the later #FinchelForever. True love is stronger than a set of abs

Comment by Cheyenne – November 1, 2012 01:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Brossandra sounds like a better idea to me than Brochel. If Rachel isn’t with Finn, I’d much rather have her live the single life and truly find herself for a while. Plus Brody is a boring character and is of 0 interest to me. Finchel Forever. :) <3

Comment by Curt Toil – November 1, 2012 01:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • As a Brody/Dean fan I kinda hope they go with Brody/Cassie because I think it would be more interesting. It is a lose/lose for me as a fan of him because I don’t think he will be around all season so at least give me something interesting until he leaves other than being Rachel’s “yes” man.

Comment by Jade – November 1, 2012 01:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The thing I notice each time a Glee article comes out is that it’s November and the passion is still for the original cast. People either don’t care about the newbies or are only mildly interested in them. You don’t see a lot of passion for the new kids. I’m in the group that doesn’t care. They are all bland to me.

Comment by Lori – November 1, 2012 01:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m cautiously looking forward to Finn back with the New Directions. Although I take it he’s now taking on a new role. Team Finn Forever!

Comment by Tisha – November 1, 2012 01:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope they stick Brody with some kind of character development other than being just a set of abs.

Comment by Stacie – November 1, 2012 01:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • wow, that totally looks like Molly C. Quinn in photo three in front of Will. (Alexis from Castle)

Comment by Lindsey Lyons (@lindseylyons) – November 1, 2012 02:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I thought the same thing. It looks just like her. Perhaps a guest spot of some sort?

Also, why is Mike Chang in the musical? Maybe just helping with rehearsal?

Comment by Jellymoff – November 1, 2012 02:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dean Geyer is so talented but GLEE is wasting his talent and under utilizing him with this stupid storyline that nobody that’s a fan of the show likes. I hope he gets dropped from this show so he can persue something else where he’s the lead.

Comment by nate – November 1, 2012 04:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • sweet merciful lord … that shirtless pic of Dean Geyer … !!!

Comment by Dave – November 1, 2012 04:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Shirtless actors with a modicum of acting chops is the last thing Glee needs at this time when the show is treading deep murky waters and trying to gain back its mojo to keep staying afloat. I hope we get to see more than just abs and silly hook ups in future storylines to make this show relevant and funny again.

Comment by AJ – November 1, 2012 05:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Er, why is Brody always shirtless?! It’s cold in New York…

Comment by Ella – November 1, 2012 10:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What is Will Schuester doing there? Seriously? Enough with sending characters away just to bring them back in the next episode with a lame excuse for the comeback, you are ruining the little credibility the show still has!
    & once again Tina is nowhere to be seen!
    Looks like the writers are working hard to make me quit on the show after this season, way 2 go!

Comment by joncuriel – November 1, 2012 10:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post