Glee Hot Shots: 'Glease' Is the Word!

The Glee club will get decidedly Grease-y in the Nov. 15 episode “Glease” (Fox, 9/8c), and we’ve got a sneak peek at the boys of New Directions channeling Danny Zuko and the T-Birds.

VIDEO | Glee Exclusive: Mike and Mercedes Return! Plus – Experience Marley and Jake’s ‘First Time’

While Finn takes charge as director of the school musical back in Lima, Rachel once again comes up against her tough dance teacher, Cassandra July, and a shirtless Brody. Now that she’s definitely single, will the unattached Ms. Berry give in to him?

Check out the gallery below, and then hit the comments with your thoughts.

1. murley says:

glad cassandra july is back. i want to see more of her dynamic with rachel and find out what exactly is going on between her and brody. and i love when glee does musicals!

2. Heather says:

OMG… Is Blake (aka Ryder) playing Danny??? LOVE IT!!!!!

• Jaime says:

He could be playing Kenickie. Technically speaking, in the musical “Greased Lightning” is sung by Kenickie and not Danny.

3. Lainey says:

I would hope Rachel doesn’t give in to Brody considering she forgot he existed when Finn was in the picture again.

4. Mike says:

No Brody > Brossandra > Brochel. Sorry, Brody is a bore and Dean is subpar at best.

5. nicole says:

I hope not since she didn’t care about him at all last episode, wouldn’t make much sense. Loving Finn directing the musical, though. :)

6. Lily says:

the shirtless brody scene is with cassie, i don’t know if you’ve been paying attention to the promos but it’s not with rachel. keep it in your pants.

excited for upcoming finn stuff! especially his scenes with ryder! don’t care about nyc stuff.

7. Siren says:

No Finchel = No Glee

8. Lori says:

Great to see Rachel will be back. I hope Kurt is too, since the first episode back without them doesn’t sound good. I love Rachel’s story with Cassandra so this will be the week Glee returns for me.

9. Mafer says:

The last time we saw rachel she made it perfectly clear that she’s still very much in love with Finn, single or not her heart is his! #FinchelForever. BTW a shirtless Brody is nothing new

• me says:

A shirtless Brody seems to be the only thing that Glee wants to promote of the character. Makes you wonder what they actually think of the character.

10. Ana says:

“Now that she’s definitely single, will the unattached Ms. Berry give in to him?” Why do you seem so obsessed with the idea of Rachel “giving in” to him? :S wasn’t she going to be single for a while?

11. Juli says:

Brody is boring and an useless character. Give me Finn! Give me Finchel!!!

12. Cheyenne says:

Can’t wait for Grease i just know it’s gonna be good. I pray they keep Brody aay from Rachel… let him play with Cassie for a while then send them on their merry way. seriously a single Rachel and single Finn would be best right now.. the later #FinchelForever. True love is stronger than a set of abs

13. Curt Toil says:

Brossandra sounds like a better idea to me than Brochel. If Rachel isn’t with Finn, I’d much rather have her live the single life and truly find herself for a while. Plus Brody is a boring character and is of 0 interest to me. Finchel Forever. :) <3

14. Jade says:

As a Brody/Dean fan I kinda hope they go with Brody/Cassie because I think it would be more interesting. It is a lose/lose for me as a fan of him because I don’t think he will be around all season so at least give me something interesting until he leaves other than being Rachel’s “yes” man.

15. Lori says:

The thing I notice each time a Glee article comes out is that it’s November and the passion is still for the original cast. People either don’t care about the newbies or are only mildly interested in them. You don’t see a lot of passion for the new kids. I’m in the group that doesn’t care. They are all bland to me.

16. Tisha says:

I’m cautiously looking forward to Finn back with the New Directions. Although I take it he’s now taking on a new role. Team Finn Forever!

17. Stacie says:

I hope they stick Brody with some kind of character development other than being just a set of abs.

18. Lindsey Lyons (@lindseylyons) says:

wow, that totally looks like Molly C. Quinn in photo three in front of Will. (Alexis from Castle)

• Jellymoff says:

I thought the same thing. It looks just like her. Perhaps a guest spot of some sort?

Also, why is Mike Chang in the musical? Maybe just helping with rehearsal?

19. nate says:

Dean Geyer is so talented but GLEE is wasting his talent and under utilizing him with this stupid storyline that nobody that’s a fan of the show likes. I hope he gets dropped from this show so he can persue something else where he’s the lead.

20. Dave says:

sweet merciful lord … that shirtless pic of Dean Geyer … !!!

21. AJ says:

Shirtless actors with a modicum of acting chops is the last thing Glee needs at this time when the show is treading deep murky waters and trying to gain back its mojo to keep staying afloat. I hope we get to see more than just abs and silly hook ups in future storylines to make this show relevant and funny again.

22. Ella says:

Er, why is Brody always shirtless?! It’s cold in New York…

23. joncuriel says:

What is Will Schuester doing there? Seriously? Enough with sending characters away just to bring them back in the next episode with a lame excuse for the comeback, you are ruining the little credibility the show still has!
    & once again Tina is nowhere to be seen!
    Looks like the writers are working hard to make me quit on the show after this season, way 2 go!