ABC Family Sets Return Dates For Pretty Little Liars, Lying Game, Bunheads and More!

Get More: News, Scheduling News

ABC Family is kicking off 2013 with brand new episodes of Pretty Little Liars, The Lying Game, Bunheads and Switched at Birth.

Switched will launch its second season on Monday, Jan. 7 at 8/7c, followed by the return of freshman drama Bunheads at 9/8c.

PHOTOS | First Look: Pretty Little Liars‘ Halloween Special!

PLL, meanwhile, will continue its third season on Tuesday, Jan. 8 at 8/7c, leading into the Season 2 premiere of Lying Game at 9/8c.

Scroll down for the official (and spoiler-laced) teasers for each show…

RELATED | Bunheads Exclusive: Look Who’s Joining the Cast!

Switched at Birth | “This season sees dramatic changes in the lives of the Kennish and Vasquez families as a result of the verdict in the baby switch trial. Gilles Marini joins the cast in season two as a series regular.” (Click here for scoop on the Season 1 cliffhanger!)

Bunheads | “The new episodes pick-up a couple of months after Michelle has left Paradise to try and return to her former life in Las Vegas.”

Pretty Little Liars | “Radley Sanitarium has given Mona a clean bill of health and she is headed back to the halls of Rosewood High, much to the Liars’ dismay. With their former tormentor now back in their everyday life, Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer take very different views of the “new” Mona. Sure she made their lives a living hell, but is she really cured? And what other secrets could she be holding onto? It is up to Mona to prove to the Liars if she has changed or not.”

The Lying Game | “As the twins’ saga continues in Season 2, there are more surprises, secrets and lies. The girls’ recently revealed birth mother Rebecca (Charisma Carpenter) lures Sutton (Alexandra Chando) into her plans for the Mercer family. Emma (Chando) grows closer to Thayer, while still being drawn to Ethan, who has started to reconnect with Sutton. Kristin feels betrayed after Ted came clean about his long ago affair with Rebecca, but Ted might be hiding even more shocking revelations. And Mads connects with a mysterious new guy in town who brings a whole new level of secrets with him.”

Comments (23)

• Can’t wait – most excited to see how Michelle ends up back in Paradise on Bunheads.

And yea for ABC Family for pairing the shows well.

Comment by Colleen – October 22, 2012 08:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed, those are the two ABC Family shows I watch so I’ll be excited to see them together.

Comment by Carrie #2 – October 22, 2012 10:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh man, The Lying Game is one of my favorite guilty pleasures, can’t wait for its return!

Comment by Tricia – October 22, 2012 08:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Both nights will be excellent. Excited for all four shows.

Comment by Esaul – October 22, 2012 08:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait for The Lying Game season 2!..its been too long.

Comment by Jared – October 22, 2012 08:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cant wait for lying game! I still have some episodes of bunheads to see but it doesn’t pull me really…

Comment by Helen – October 22, 2012 08:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So happy ABCF decided to keep lying game with pll.

Comment by sammy – October 22, 2012 08:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This is the perfect combo for me.

Comment by tvfan – October 22, 2012 10:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ican’t wait for the lying game

Comment by paula – October 22, 2012 08:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Switched at Birth and Bunheads together, my perfect Monday night combination. Can’t wait.

Comment by Ana – October 22, 2012 08:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Me too… even though I have some serious catching up to do.

Comment by nick1372 – October 22, 2012 03:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I watch too much tv. Grateful that Bunheads is in a timeslot where I have no conflicts, can’t say the same about Pretty Little Liars and the The Lying Game

Comment by portiaslegacy – October 22, 2012 08:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ahhhhh!!!!! yes! :) i can’t wait for PLL and LG! :) :)

Comment by Elyse – October 22, 2012 09:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m excited for these shows to come back, but I still miss Jane by Design. Trying to suppress my sadness.

Comment by Jane – October 22, 2012 09:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Really wish Jane By Design was returning :[

Comment by Mila – October 22, 2012 10:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So glad Bunheads is staying on Monday. My Tuesday’s are already jam packed as it is with all the comedies on that night.

Comment by P – October 22, 2012 03:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cant. Wait for all four shows to come back.

Comment by Brandy – October 22, 2012 03:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Finally the Lying Game returns- it has been a long wait! I can’t wait! I’m so happy it moves to Tuesdays , so I can enjoy it weekly and I can watch Being Human Monday evenings.

Comment by Susy – October 22, 2012 05:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Lying Game saw a nice ratings uptick in the second half of the first season. I hope the ten month break doesn’t hurt it’s ratings.

Comment by JC – October 22, 2012 05:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I was thinking the other day about Chloe King, I’m guessing it, like Kyle XY, didn’t get the ratings all these other shows are getting. So ready for more PLL and Bunheads!

Comment by Stephanie – October 24, 2012 05:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post