Once Upon a Time Video: Rumple Confronts Hook, Asks Charming for Dating (!) Advice

This Sunday on ABC’s Once Upon a Time, Rumplestiltskin will have his hands full with matters of the heart both in Storybrooke and in the fairytale land that was — and we’ve got a pair of video sneak peeks.

PHOTOS | Once Upon a Time’s Emma, Snow & Company Get Hook’d

As seen in the first clip below from “The Crocodile,” Belle has disappeared on Rumple again, fed up with his insatiable desire for power. When Charming comes up empty helping with the search, a defeated Rumple sorta-awkwardly beseeches the prince for, you know, relationship advice. What can Charming share from his trials with Snow and Mary Margaret?

PHOTOS | Once Upon a Time‘s Belle Explores the Non-Provincial Life… Then Gets [Spoilered]!

The second clip finds fairytale land’s Rumple also looking for a woman — his wife, Milah, who has been whisked away by Killian Jones aka Captain Hook. What potentially fatal price does the swashbuckler demand for the prisoner’s return?

Loading video...
Loading video...

1. tp says:

I look forward to this show more than anything.

2. Rissa says:

“I don’t lie!” Hahahaha oh Rumple that’s a crack up!

3. Mr. Gold asks David for dating advice :eek: ????

Love it!!!!!

4. Mila says:

DNW Hook/Aurora!

When will Red get a stable love interest??

• mia says:

I think Red would be good with Hook actually.

• Lena120 says:

I think Hook might be for Emma. He’s a regular on the show, so I’d think they’d put him with someone a little more stable. Also, I read that they’re going to go on a mission together in an upcoming episode. It might be one of those hate-turn-to love type scenarios. I could see him being the bad boy type Emma was attracted to in the past.

• Ace says:

If Philip’s not coming back, then I’d say the next most logical match for Aurora is actually Mulan.

• A says:

I honestly think that with them bringing in Ariel this season that Ariel and Hook would be an interesting twist. That being said, I feel like Emma would be a great match for him if they decided to go that route

5. MoxieSue says:

Interesting. Hook has two hands in the video. By the time Emma, Snow and company find him he only has one (in the pictures). I wonder if Rumple cost him a hand.

6. Jesse says:

Haha, I can’t wait for this episode! Both the FTL and SB storylines look amazing so far.

7. I thought Charming made a deal with Gold to leave him be.

8. Michelle says:

Rumple asking Charming for dating advice has to be one of the funniest things I have ever seen. :)

• terri says:

Me too! I still can’t stop laughing. The “All Powerful Rumplestiltskin” has 2 left feet when it comes to dating! LOL!

9. Ummmm… I think I’d run off with Capt Hook too. ;)

10. Marz says:

I don’t usually watch these sneak peaks, but I just had to watch that first one. Hilarious!

11. I’m not sure if I’m alone on this but I’m not really excited for Hook. I’m not sure why. Maybe because, once again, they’ve gone for a hot young actor rather than someone who can embody the menace that has always characterized Captain Hook for me. Just like Maleficent. When I think of the older dames that could have played that part and just seethed viciousness and danger it makes me sad that they wasted the part on such a pretty young actress. ::sigh:: It could just be me.
    The look on Rumple’s face when he is asking Charming for advice is so epically amazing I can barely stand it. Would someone just give Robert Carlisle an Emmy already?!

12. Laura says:

Can’t see the videos on my phone :( stuck at work

13. Sam says:

Soft Rumple,
    Warm Rumple,
    Little ball of fur…

14. BelleRumpleFan says:

Awwwww poor Rumple. I’m loving the uneasy friendship between Charming and Gold.

15. Nicole MS says:

Rum’s wife was an idiot not to appreciate someone as good as Rum, in favor of spending time with someone as plastic as Hook….he’s just a bully, challenging a man who has trouble walking to a sword fight…then not even handing him the sword. In my book, Hook is not attractive at all. Rum was the real man on that ship. As for Rum’s good for nothing wife, I have seen a sneak peek of her too…she’s vain, nasty and selfish, and didn’t deserve the good man or the sweet son that she had.

16. A says:

I love Colin O’Donoghue! Love the accent!

17. Robin says:

That’s going to be hysterical! I think they weren’t prepared for the chemistry between belle and rumple. They haven’t figured out what to do with her, but they wanted to bring her on. Lots of small great character moments. Easy to miss, but Emmy worthy.

18. DresdenGrl76 says:

I really hope that this Hook is like a “Dread Pirate Roberts” kind of Hook, otherwise I’m going to have some serious problems getting behind a guy who lives to gut kids who still have their baby teeth (per the book). Of course, that Hook was named James, so maybe Killian doesn’t even know who Peter Pan is.