TVLine Items: GH Alum Gets Restless, Caprica Vet Visits Warehouse 13, Olympian to PLL and More!
Making his debut in December, the actor will play an undercover cop from New York who comes to Genoa City with a major secret. (Don’t they always?)
Serricchio — who can currently be seen in the popular web soap The Bay — has worked steadily since his 2008 GH departure, including arcs on The Finder, Privileged and Ghost Whisperer.
Ready for more of today’s TV dish? Well…
• Polly Walker (Caprica) has booked a five-episode arc on Syfy’s Warehouse 13 as Charlotte Dupres, a nemesis of the Warehouse Team whose secrets will unfold over the course of Season 4.5 (premiering in April 2013).
• Pretty Little Liars has nabbed itself an Olympian. Gold medalist Missy Franklin will make a cameo in the second half of Season 3, dropping by Rosewood to meet fellow swimming fiend Emily.
• First Lady Michelle Obama will make her debut appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live next Thursday, Oct. 25.
• The CW has ordered a 20th (!) cycle of America’s Next Top Model — but there’s a twist! The upcoming season (to launch in summer 2013) will for the first time feature an all-male group of contestants competing alongside the usual pack of ladies.
• Buffy alum Tom Lenk has landed a potentially recurring role in Lifetime’s pilot Witches of East End. Per The Hollywood Reporter, the actor joins the project — which follows an ethereal beauty (Julia Ormond) who has never told her two grown daughters that they are witches — as the gay best friend of Rachel Boston’s Ingrid. Jenna Dewan co-stars as the other offspring.
• Rhona Mitra (Strike Back, Boston Legal) has nabbed the lead female role in The Last Ship, TNT’s Michael Bay-helmed apocalyptic drama pilot, per The Hollywood Reporter. She joins the previously cast Eric Dane and Titus Welliver.
Which TVLine Items have you talking today?Follow @MegMasters