Once Upon a Time Sneak Peek: Can Rumple Save His Wife From Captain Hook?

Once Upon a Time‘s Rumpelstiltskin will have his hands full during the Oct. 21 episode (ABC, 8/7c) when his two loves get caught up in some trouble. While Belle’s walking right into a dangerous situation, things in fairytale land aren’t any calmer for Rumple — as you’ll see in the following sneak peek — as his wife, Milah (Rachel Shelley), crosses paths with Captain Hook (new series regular Colin O’Donoghue).

Can Rumple save his spouse before she, too, gets nabbed by a band of pirates?

VIDEO | Once Upon a Time Exclusive: Snow Introduces Emma to the Real Queen of Mean

Meanwhile, Charming heads to the mines to… dig his way back to Emma and Snow?

Check out the gallery below and then hit the comments with your thoughts.

1. HeatherInNY says:

Whoa, Josh Dallas has some serious muscle.

2. Kelly says:

I have to laugh. Hook looks like a cross between Fiennes and Affleck in Shakespeare in Love. And his wife doesn’t look like she needs saving.

3. Patti says:

Yay to Belle&Red. Two of my favorites!

4. Anna says:

My,my! So much sexiness in one episode might be too hard to handle!

5. Girl in MD says:

Thank You Vlada for a nice muscle shot of Josh Dallas that is what I needed after a crazy friday at work!

6. Kelly says:

I love Charming and his continuing bond with Henry. I am looking forward to him,Red and Belle in this episode.

7. is that supposed to be the same mine where Henry got lost in season 1 and where we saw Snow’s broken casket?

• Girl in MD says:

Yes I believe this is the same place that Henry got caught in last season I also think its where the dwarves were headed last week to look for fairy dust

8. Russ says:

WHAT! Rachel Shelley, O how I’ve missed Helena Peabody and most of all Alice.

• Sophonisbe says:

I loved Helena Peabody too, that’s a good thing we get to see the actress again. I hope her character won’t be a one time thing!

9. Michelle says:

Captain Hook and Charming! Too hot! And how funny is it that Ruby has a basket full of baked goods?

10. Wait … Rumple and Belle are married? When did this happen?

11. BelleRumpleFan says:

It’s going to be really interesting to see how Rumple’s back story ties into his story with Belle.

I’m also really looking forward to Hook and a Belle/Ruby friendship!

• John says:

I am guessing his wife falls for Hook were as Belle sees through him or he loses his wife but doesn’t lose Belle. I hope they don’t put Belle in the damsel in distress role. She’s already been shown to be smart,strong and able to read people. I would hate for the show to mess with that.

12. John says:

Emilie and Meghan looking hot. They are great actress&perfect as Belle&Red. I can’t wait for their scene together.

13. Templar says:

I so don’t want Hook to be a true villain.

• Patti says:

I hope he’s a villain and they leave the redemption and depth to Regina and Rumple.

• I agree Templar. I want him to be more of an antihero or someone who looks out for himself. I also have a sneaky suspension he doesn’t age.

• Kay says:

Nobody in Neverland ages, that’s kind of the point.

• Templar says:

Ok, but what about when they leave Neverland? Hook obviously doesn’t stay in Neverland.

• It’s possible the time line isn’t as big as I’m reading into it. We see these pictures here and there are behind the scene pictures with Hook and Rumple post Dark One. It’s possible only a decade or so passed between their first meeting and meeting on Hook’s ship after Rumple becomes the Dark One. So that could be why Hook looks like he hasn’t aged. Hook also appears to still have two hands, so I’m guessing all of this is pre-Neverland.

14. Anna says:

The dwarfs said they were going to the mine to look for fairy dust, that’s probably what Charming is doing in the pictures.

15. Lucy says:

Captain Hook: HOT HOT HOT!!!

16. Maro says:

Is there a reason why Captain Hook doesn’t have a hook???

• ej says:

James got his hook in Neverland when his hand was lost to The Crocodile — the title of episode 4 — thus beginning his Ahab-esque vendetta against the reptile. My prediction: James kidnaps Milah, she decides to run off with the pirate. Rumple as TDO banishes James and Milah to Neverland where Milah gets killed by the croc and James loses his hand trying to save her. Belle will try to make Hook see that revenge is not the way. In the “battle” against Rumple, Hook will unite with Emma, they will kiss, Hook will turn out to be using Emma because she’s got the magic mojo he was always looking for in Neverland to defeat Peter, this will lead to more emotional screwed-up-ness for Emma and tip her allegiances back toward Rumple, leading to whatever favor she owes him, which will result in whatever crisis will explode in Season 3. Just a guess….

• Templar says:

Did I miss something? You keep referring to Hook as James. As far as I know James is Prince Charming/David. And Milah was gone long before Rumpel became The Dark One. He was raising Baelfire alone because she ran off with pirates.

• Catherine says:

Captain James Hook is the character’s name in Peter Pan.

I predict that Rumple will come back for revenge on Hook after he gets his powers, and he will mark him for the wraith the way he did with Regina. Hook will cut off his own hand to save himself.

• Mike says:

I think the crocodile is go to end up being Rumple, just like the beast was rumple, but id prefer of they stuck to the actual story, I get it the audience loves rumple but he doesn’t have to be a major part of every story.

• Tara says:

I think these scenes are from before he lost his hand.

17. well if that ain’t the best looking Captain Hook I’ve ever seen LOL

18. Autumn says:

OMG sooo excited for this episode. Rumple, Belle, and HOOK! It’s torture to wait for Sunday to watch this.