Exclusive: CSI Casts Dylan Walsh, Sarah Joy Brown in Killer Storyline

Get More: Casting News, Exclusive

CSI Season 13 CastUnforgettable lawman Dylan Walsh is keeping busy between seasons by seeing how “the other half” lives, playing a serial killer on CBS’ CSI, TVLine has learned exclusively.

Joining Walsh in the episode — the tone of which, I hear, is “dark as the darkest night” — is General Hospital alum Sarah Joy Brown.

RELATED | Fall Preview: The CSI Team’s Lives and Hearts Are at Stake — Whom Can They Trust?

The set-up for this, Season 13′s eighth episode: The discovery of a mass grave in the Nevada desert suggests the work of Seattle serial killer Tom Cooley, a longtime nemesis of Elisabeth Shue’s CSI Julie Finlay. While it’s not clear if Walsh’s character and Cooley are one and the same, Brown is guest-starring as Karen, the wife of a Seattle cop who is questioned about her relationship with Tom, whose best friend she dated in high school.

Karen’s recollection of those teenage days will cue up flashbacks featuring teenage versions of Walsh and Brown.

Walsh’s previous TV credits include the aforementioned Unforgettable, which returns for Season 2 in Summer 2013, and of course Nip/Tuck. Brown, in addition to her daytime TV roles (including most recently Days of Our Lives), has guested on series such as Castle, The Closer, Cold Case and Without a Trace.

Comments (9)

• Not that many will remember this, but i remember her on VR Troopers when i was younger.

Comment by Martin – October 2, 2012 07:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Wasn’t she also a Power Ranger? I think she even had a kid by Shuki Levy, the guy who brought the Power Ranges to the US

Comment by Vall – October 4, 2012 02:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The only CSI scoop I’ve wanted for about two years — me and my family, in fact — is *when* Sqweagal* will be back. It’s the most poignant serial killer they’ve had in the whole damned show, and they sent him away. They’ve had two BORING season finales that supposedly were meant to focus on character’s personal lives or something, but they would have done better by doing some kickass crimes. We want sqweagal back!

Comment by Barbie Furtado – October 2, 2012 08:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • OMG. I want to know this two. I mean seriously how do you throw in a killer and never solve it or they never reappear again. Someone needs to point this out to the show runners!

Comment by cas – October 3, 2012 07:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I remember her from VR Troopers too. Loved her on General Hospital!

Comment by Jeanie – October 2, 2012 08:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • She is mesmerizing.

Comment by Jessica – October 2, 2012 10:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The only thing that makes me mad about this is that its an episode focusing on Elizabeth Shue’s character I just am not a big fan of her character I love Ted Danson on the show though her not so much she just isn’t as cool as the others.

Comment by Matthew – October 3, 2012 06:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cant wait for Unforgettable to come back. Hopefully one of their new show will fail, and unforgettable will ba back sonner than summer 2013. I just love Carrie and Al, and i cant wait to see whats next for them :D

Comment by michelle – October 4, 2012 06:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post